Green's NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE continues with RS-TRANSADERM

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.85%

subbed! Lean Gains + Transaderm? Definitely want to see the outcome of this as well.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Irritability and aggression can definitely be from the Transaderm, as with any Hormone related product. It sually does go down after a bit. I'm not sure about the sleep problems, but I know some PH's cause them. I know Epi makes me sleep great, but I do get some very strange and vivid dreams on it.

Curious how the next few days go for you
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Sup TG?
    I didn't sleep well last night either. I sweated through both sides of my pillow and woke up a lot. The girlfriend had to explore the extra space of my king bed lol, couldn't spoon and I don't blame her.
    The temporary sacrifices we make for our physique!
    Keep killin it bro...
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.12%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Green the puffiness could be the Transderma for sure. Trandermals can make you hold a little water and definitely get you a little more aggressive / irritable. Although as your body gets used to it that starts to subside.
    Soo that explains it
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Sounds like someone needs more G8... You'll sleep like a Baby!!!

... Just don't fight it, give in to it, LoL!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Sounds like someone needs more G8... You'll sleep like a Baby!!!

... Just don't fight it, give in to it, LoL!
    Yeah bro cant wait for those tubs to roll out! Ill be all over it!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.43%

Day 3

Still feeling out of it. My eyes have been really puffy, but no yellow coloring. I didn't sleep well again thursday night again with the vivid dreams and hourly wake-ups. Irritability was down slightly, but just a feeling of being run down still persists. I'm thinking its just been a long damn week.

I had a carb up/ reefed yesterday getting around 3,700 cals (didn't calorie count) I slept really well last night as well. I going to start upping my fast breaking meal to sustain me until post-workout because I feel this is causing some lethargy. Im not sure how I have mixed feelings about the squirt bottle delivery system for the RS-Transaderm. It is not very consistent with the amount of product delivered per pump which makes dosing a little difficult to judge, but Im making due.

I had a modified workout based on Kleen's Machine Wkt3. Like I said energy and motivation are way down. hopefully as I up meal 1 calories I can build up some energy and focus!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Day 3

Still feeling out of it. My eyes have been really puffy, but no yellow coloring. I didn't sleep well again thursday night again with the vivid dreams and hourly wake-ups. Irritability was down slightly, but just a feeling of being run down still persists. I'm thinking its just been a long damn week.

I had a carb up/ reefed yesterday getting around 3,700 cals (didn't calorie count) I slept really well last night as well. I going to start upping my fast breaking meal to sustain me until post-workout because I feel this is causing some lethargy. Im not sure how I have mixed feelings about the squirt bottle delivery system for the RS-Transaderm. It is not very consistent with the amount of product delivered per pump which makes dosing a little difficult to judge, but Im making due.

I had a modified workout based on Kleen's Machine Wkt3. Like I said energy and motivation are way down. hopefully as I up meal 1 calories I can build up some energy and focus!
    Damn Bro... that really sux, I am soo sorry! Nothing sucks more than starting a new program or cycle of something and getting all excited and pumped then having something like this to knock ya down, just persevere my friend, you will get through this funk, listen to your body, rest if you need to rest, eat if you need to eat, just concentrate on getting better, then you will be more capable of focusing your undivided attention back onto your body and your goals!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Day 3

I haven't heard of any difficulties with the applicator until now, but that is good info to know. I think the applicator is the same or similar to Formastanozol, and I had no problems with it until there was just a tiny bit of product left. At that point it was sucking a lot of air and hard to get it to dispense anything. Up until that point it worked like a charm though. Maybe the consistency and makeup of transaderm is causing the issue. I don't know.
    Recoverbro Elite
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.43%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

I haven't heard of any difficulties with the applicator until now, but that is good info to know. I think the applicator is the same or similar to Formastanozol, and I had no problems with it until there was just a tiny bit of product left. At that point it was sucking a lot of air and hard to get it to dispense anything. Up until that point it worked like a charm though. Maybe the consistency and makeup of transaderm is causing the issue. I don't know.
    Definitely not a knock on the product at all brother, I just want to be as truthful as possible with what's going on during my LOG. I think it may be a matter of keeping the bottle vertical while pumping. I tend to hold it on an angle. maybe some user error...go figure lol
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

Definitely not a knock on the product at all brother, I just want to be as truthful as possible with what's going on during my LOG. I think it may be a matter of keeping the bottle vertical while pumping. I tend to hold it on an angle. maybe some user error...go figure lol
    No problem at all bro. Honest and unbiased feedback is the best kind, and exactlyvwhat we want. If we do something right, we want to know it! Of something could be improved, we want to know that too. The purpose of these logs are for potential consumers to see what they can expect before committing to a purchase...so you are doing exactly as you should my friend
    Recoverbro Elite
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.35%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Green your a beast an honest and I give you props for that. I hope you get well soon. How's the training looking this go around?
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yah just tell it like it is, doesn't help anybody unless you do.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I have experienced the same with the pump, I would not call it problematic, but relatively typical of most any pump dispersion system. Occasionally I pump and get nothing ( maybe once ) or get about half as much as I should. Not very often at all. I shake mine every single time I use it also. I don't remember if it says to do this but I do it anyway. If I get a half pump, I try to pump another half pump out and if a whole one comes I am okay with that. That is the benefit of having a bottle with ample servings. I agree with Green it is hard to get an extremely accurate dose. By my estimate in any set of 5 pumps you could be getting anywhere from 72-84mg of DHEA instead of 78 due to issues with the pump however it is not a big deal in any manner. I doubt Green would disagree... Unless he is in one of his irritable moods.
    However I will say that ths pump is the same as is on my Formastanzol but the Transaderm is far tackier and I do seem to have a little bit visibly drying up at the tip of the pump.

DHEA should definitely not make jaundice by any means Green so you can relax there. Hopefully the sleep gets better, I haven't had any problems sleeping from it. I have had one dream that was a bit out of the ordinary but I still slept well it was just a very weird and vivid dream. I had another vivid one last night but again I slept relatively well.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.43%

Feeling better today. Im am still puffy which from what I understand is common among transdermal supplements. I have been sleeping through the night which is a nice change. I feel like I am ready to get back on the ball here and really give RS-Transaderm a run for the money!!

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
    2 Scoops Peach Tea Lit-Up
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
    1 Multi-V

Training

This is a transition week into Phase II of the Kleen Machine. I would have liked to get in a workout, but LittleGreen and I spent the evening helping her parents pack.

Nutrition

I didnt meet my caloric needs today due to the packing, but I’ll be back on it tomorrow.

1,388 Calories (burn)
    Fat- 49.2g (32%)
    Carbohydrate- 35.5g (10%)
    Protein- 201.1g (58%)
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.43%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Green your a beast an honest and I give you props for that. I hope you get well soon. How's the training looking this go around?
    Thanks bro, Phase II of the Kleen Machine is coming...its a mean bastard, but I cant wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah just tell it like it is, doesn't help anybody unless you do.
    Yes sir, I believe you are 100% right DW. No point in sugarcoating anything especially when others are looking at these LOGs as a basis for their own supplementation.

I have experienced the same with the pump, I would not call it problematic, but relatively typical of most any pump dispersion system. Occasionally I pump and get nothing ( maybe once ) or get about half as much as I should. Not very often at all. I shake mine every single time I use it also. I don't remember if it says to do this but I do it anyway. If I get a half pump, I try to pump another half pump out and if a whole one comes I am okay with that. That is the benefit of having a bottle with ample servings. I agree with Green it is hard to get an extremely accurate dose. By my estimate in any set of 5 pumps you could be getting anywhere from 72-84mg of DHEA instead of 78 due to issues with the pump however it is not a big deal in any manner. I doubt Green would disagree... Unless he is in one of his irritable moods.
    However I will say that ths pump is the same as is on my Formastanzol but the Transaderm is far tackier and I do seem to have a little bit visibly drying up at the tip of the pump.

DHEA should definitely not make jaundice by any means Green so you can relax there. Hopefully the sleep gets better, I haven't had any problems sleeping from it. I have had one dream that was a bit out of the ordinary but I still slept well it was just a very weird and vivid dream. I had another vivid one last night but again I slept relatively well.
    Thanks brother, definitely making me feel better about liver rot lol! I agree as well, not a biggie on the pump I just kinda even things out as I go. Im really looking forward to feeling better, and really kicking some A$$ with this stuff. Sleep seems to be back to normal btw. I think I was just having a really Sh!t A$$ week.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Good to hear, I know you are gonna make this run your beyotch!
    Current Log:
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

man thats some low calories lol.

Glad you are feeling better, last night I had a HORRIBLE dream. I got up at around 5 and couldn't go back to sleep I was so worried it'd continue lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I had a bitch of a week last week too... some good sleep and a refeed took care of it....
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.43%

I have come to the conclusion that I am in need of some carbs during the day. I have been feeling very run down throughout the week, and I attribute this to lack of complex carbs in my diet. My workouts have been struggling and I am just sapped for energy by the time I am done teaching. I will try running at around 35% on build days and 20-25% on burns.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
    1 Multi-V

Training

Elliptical, 25min @moderate resistance
    Treadmill, 5min @ 6mph (.50m)
    Heavy Bag Work/Jump Rope, 1min/1min x 3 (no rest between sets)

Nutrition

2,019 Calories (burn)
    Fat- 60.5g (27%)
    Carbohydrate- 125.5g (25%)
    Protein- 250g (58%)
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

I have come to the conclusion that I am in need of some carbs during the day. I have been feeling very run down throughout the week, and I attribute this to lack of complex carbs in my diet. My workouts have been struggling and I am just sapped for energy by the time I am done teaching. I will try running at around 35% on build days and 20-25% on burns.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
    1 Multi-V

Training

Elliptical, 25min @moderate resistance
    Treadmill, 5min @ 6mph (.50m)
    Heavy Bag Work/Jump Rope, 1min/1min x 3 (no rest between sets)

Nutrition

2,019 Calories (burn)
    Fat- 60.5g (27%)
    Carbohydrate- 125.5g (25%)
    Protein- 250g (58%)
    I like this idea, I really don't think you should be gaining fat with those levels but should have plenty to have energy in the gym and daily activity.
    Current Log:
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.35%

Bro I got a sample of the peach tea lit up and although I hate peach that actually was sweeeettttt.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

I like this idea, I really don't think you should be gaining fat with those levels but should have plenty to have energy in the gym and daily activity.
    I agree, at one point i tried lowering the calories a little too much and i was a zombie + my workouts sucked. Those extra cals will benefit you sooo much man
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yup. I found that you can lower your cals a bit for only so long before performance takes a big hit. Then your workouts suffer and you can even burn the calories you need to.
    I'm struggling now though mainly because I'm burning through substrate like crazy and having trouble keeping it clean lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%

I recently added some more carbs in to burn days (I was under 50g) and it has helped with energy and not affected fat loss one bit. I'm still only around 100g on burn days though. I also don't get as deflated and depleted following a burn day which is nice
    Recoverbro Elite
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

When trying to stay really lean or leaning up, I don't do macro ratios. I instead do a carb range for those days and adjust with either protein or fat to get the cals I want. For me a burn day is between 100-150 grams of carbs and a build day is between 200-250 but normally on the lower end of those ranges for both days. I just feel it is better to know your carb limits and keep them instead of adjusting them too much to reach a certain percentage.
    Current Log:
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.43%

I added more carbs today and definitely felt much better. Irritability has subsided as well as headaches and low energy. I am looking forward to starting Phase II of the Kleen Machine on Monday.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
    1 Multi-V

Training

Treadmill,
    5min warm-up @4mph
    30 second sprint followed by 10 Push-up to hands off ground @10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3mph
    5min jog @4mph
    30 second sprint followed by 10 Air Squats @ 10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3mph
    5min walk @ 3mph
    (duration approximately 40 minutes)

Nutrition

2,386 Calories
    Fat- 73.1g (27%)
    Carbohydrate- 190.5g (31%)
    Protein- 258.6g (53%)
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.37%

I added more carbs today and definitely felt much better. Irritability has subsided as well as headaches and low energy. I am looking forward to starting Phase II of the Kleen Machine on Monday.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
    1 Multi-V

Training

Treadmill,
    5min warm-up @4mph
    30 second sprint followed by 10 Push-up to hands off ground @10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3mph
    5min jog @4mph
    30 second sprint followed by 10 Air Squats @ 10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3mph
    5min walk @ 3mph
    (duration approximately 40 minutes)

Nutrition

2,386 Calories
    Fat- 73.1g (27%)
    Carbohydrate- 190.5g (31%)
    Protein- 258.6g (53%)
    Some good news about the headaches and what not. Killer workout. Just wait until phase 2 comes, if you thought the first phase was tough at first just wait and see this one. I actually kinda like it better. Just need to add in some more ab work on your own.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.35%

Def glad your headaches are gone. I know your about to go into phase 2 and it should be epic with you involved!! These 5x5's are kicking my A$$ lol but I love it.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Man those macros sure are pretty. Daddy like!!!!

I can't wait to see you demolish that phase 2. With increased anabolism your low carbs before could have been causing a bit of low blood sugar which could have easily caused irritability. Could also be that you are getting used to higher androgen levels.
    Current Log:
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Good call on the increase of carbs. I think if you'll notice the carbs help out in the workouts for sure. Looking to see some PRs from you in the future.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.88%

Man those macros sure are pretty. Daddy like!!!!

I can't wait to see you demolish that phase 2. With increased anabolism your low carbs before could have been causing a bit of low blood sugar which could have easily caused irritability. Could also be that you are getting used to higher androgen levels.
    Yah those are pretty much my macros on lean gains when my diet is spot on...
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah those are pretty much my macros on lean gains when my diet is spot on...
    Very close to mine as well now that I've added in a little more carbs on burn days.

Keep killing it Green!
    Recoverbro Elite
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.88%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Very close to mine as well now that I've added in a little more carbs on burn days.

Keep killing it Green!
    Yah it's just not necessary to go super low carbs ... 30% is plenty low enough...
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.43%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah it's just not necessary to go super low carbs ... 30% is plenty low enough...
    I think while I was on summer break the very low carbs worked fine. I really didn't realize how many calories I burn just being up and walking around the classroom all day. It's now just a matter of balancing out those expended calories with a percentage of carbs that will keep me energized yet stay lean as well. I feel like the 25-35% range will yield good results. Judging by appearance I think my body started to slow down the metabolism and began storing as if I was in starvation mode. I still have a puffy appearance and I'm hoping this adjustment will help get me back on track.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

I think while I was on summer break the very low carbs worked fine. I really didn't realize how many calories I burn just being up and walking around the classroom all day. It's now just a matter of balancing out those expended calories with a percentage of carbs that will keep me energized yet stay lean as well. I feel like the 25-35% range will yield good results. Judging by appearance I think my body started to slow down the metabolism and began storing as if I was in starvation mode. I still have a puffy appearance and I'm hoping this adjustment will help get me back on track.
    Oh thats not good, my metabolism was in starvation mode for probably 2 years... But I seemed to have fixed it lol. Finally making gains... I feel like a new man. hahah

Dont be afraid of the carbs my friend. We need to keep up the intensity. The liver can only do so much with liver glycogen and gluconeogenesis.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  37. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%

lovin the discussion here great stuff
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Don't forget that DHEA will make you hold some water. Unless you are taking an AI to counteract that you will probably keep some of the puffiness until you get off then drop a lb or two of subcutaneous water.
    Current Log:
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%

Don't forget that DHEA will make you hold some water. Unless you are taking an AI to counteract that you will probably keep some of the puffiness until you get off then drop a lb or two of subcutaneous water.

This is very true. The Transaderm will cause you to hold some water. An AI would definetely help that
    Recoverbro Elite
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.43%

I am at this point feeling very defeated with both myself and my supplementation. I weighed a morning ago at 220lbs, at the begining of this LOG I was 208.4lbs. I am very puffy and I can barely see any abdominal definition. I am still vascular in my arms, but my legs, lats, and abs have lost all vascular signs. I am now in Phase II of the Kleen Machine, and it feels great to be back lifting after a week of just cardio. I am not going to give up, but I must admit that my current physcial state does not have me in the best of days. I am almost embarrassed about all this to the point where I simply didnt even LOG. My apologies to those following.

Supplements

7 pumps of RS-Transaderm
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    1 Multi-V

1 Scoop RecoverPro
    3 Beta-Alanine caps
    3 CEE caps

3 CEE caps
    1 Multi-V

Training

Workout 1

Squats 5 X 5 + SSUF (Strip Set until Failure 2 drops), 265 (5x5) > 245x8 > 225x8

All other Exercises 1 set w/ 2 SSUF

No rest between strips, and little as possible between exercises.

DB Incline Bench, 75x8 > 65x8 > 55x8

DB Bent Over Rows, 75x8 > 65x10 > 55x8

Standing Arnold Press, 45x8 > 35x6 > 25x6

Incline DB Curls, 50x8 > 35x6 > 25x6

PinWheel Curls, 35x8 > 25x6 > 20x5

Elliptical, 15 minutes (30 sec. low resistance/ 30 sec. high resistance @ fast pace)

I completed this workout in about 40 minutes taking almost no break between sets (with the exception of the 5x5 which I took a 1min break between sets). I did get winded during the lift, but I battled through and kicked A$$. The sweat was pouring off and the heart was pounding. I am excited about being back lifting and anticipating some soreness tomorrow.

Nutrition

1,610 Calories
    Fat- 48.6g (27%)
    Carbohydrate- 95.3g (23%)
    Protein- 205.1g (50%)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can you build muscle on Keto?
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 06:28 AM
  2. To build muscle is it 1g per kg or 1g per lb?
    By Technics in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 06:25 AM
  3. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 08:36 PM