FL3X rubs it on, NeedToBuildMuscle RS Transaderm fun

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. FL3X rubs it on, NeedToBuildMuscle RS Transaderm fun

Props to RickRock for choosing me on a run with Transaderm! Been wanting to try this for a while now. Also a shout out to Mich29 who picked me for Transaderm elsewhere, just a day late.

I am 4 days into my run with Transaderm now.
    Just wanted to get this log up real quick, will be updating more with some before pics and stats. This is going to be a very versatile supplement for me as I am in a transition between a cut and bulk right now
    Excited.

2. In!
    Recoverbro
    •   

3. Ok bro, let's see what ya got!!

4. In. Rub it good!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

5. Ready to see you kill this sh1t FL3X!!

I will be here for the long haul!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

6. in for this one.rub it rub it good

7. Oooh logs are starting... I'm intrigued about this product, have been since it was first talked about...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

8. following!

9. subb'd! Hope you are liking it so far man

10. kill it flex!
    Gotti10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM15 for 15% off at Mrsupps.com

11. Looks like your already in pretty good shape. I cant wait to see what this does for you.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

12. Subbed in as well, hope you can give this stuff a good rub.....i mean run

13. They're almost back now so this should go pretty well...

14. In for the run !

15. Well I'm one week in now and my starting weight was 205. I'm now at 208 pounds and hungry as ever. Started AndroMass/AndroHard 4 days ago too, and from my previous experience with this, I didn't see any appetite from this until after a week in, so much like when I ran Dermacrine, I'm crediting the hunger to Transaderm.
    I was running 5 pumps twice a day but after some reading I've dropped it down to 5 pumps once a day.
    Will run AM/AH for 4 weeks total and run 3 pumps Transaderm in PCT.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

16. looking solid and good out the gate

17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Well I'm one week in now and my starting weight was 205. I'm now at 208 pounds and hungry as ever. Started AndroMass/AndroHard 4 days ago too, and from my previous experience with this, I didn't see any appetite from this until after a week in, so much like when I ran Dermacrine, I'm crediting the hunger to Transaderm.
    I was running 5 pumps twice a day but after some reading I've dropped it down to 5 pumps once a day.
    Will run AM/AH for 4 weeks total and run 3 pumps Transaderm in PCT.
    Youvare off to a great start man! I've heard increased appetite is pretty common with Transaderm. It makes a lot of sense since your body is in an increased Anabolic state which in turn tells your body it wants more food to feed that anabolism...
    Recoverbro Elite

18. Curious - Running 5 pumps a day will make the bottle last for how many weeks?

19. Quote Originally Posted by cardiobro
    Curious - Running 5 pumps a day will make the bottle last for how many weeks?
    At recommended dose (5 pumps), a bottle will last 60 servings which is just over 8 weeks. It definitely goes a long way!
    Recoverbro Elite

20. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    At recommended dose (5 pumps), a bottle will last 60 servings which is just over 8 weeks. It definitely goes a long way!
    Im like the sound of that... Def sounds like a nice base to a cycle, and thats a good amount for the money!

21. Quote Originally Posted by cardiobro

Im like the sound of that... Def sounds like a nice base to a cycle, and thats a good amount for the money!
    Oh yeh....its a great value for sure!
    Recoverbro Elite

22. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Oh yeh....its a great value for sure!
    Yeah it's definitely a great alternative to someone that's not looking to use testosterone

23. Reporting back. My diet is going to be in need of some serious fine tuning for precision's sake lol. My appetite is so crazy high that I have been shoving everything decent in my stomach. I need to take some time on my next day off of work and organize a meal plan so I don't confuse myself.

Workout intensity has been great, often finding myself impatient between sets and jumping back in early. I'm currently doing 6-10 reps of 4 sets for my compound lifts and 8-12 reps of 3 sets for everything else.

Last night was chest workout.
    I felt kinda weak on my barbell press but then again I have been doing mainly dumbell work lately so I'm probably just not used to it. I have a feeling it will be exploding soon.

Bar press: 4x10
    Incline DB press: 3x12, 10, 8
    Incline DB flyes: 3x12
    Cable crossovers: 2x21

I honestly could have gone for another half hour but I don't want to overtrain.

Does anyone else just feel like a human wrecking ball on this stuff? I feel indestructible and I find myself accidentally flexing as I walk around lol. Good stuff.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

24. Sounds great that you are getting the Alpha male thing going on with Transaderm. I get to start mine in a month. Can't wait for that!
    Recoverbro Elite

25. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Sounds great that you are getting the Alpha male thing going on with Transaderm. I get to start mine in a month. Can't wait for that!
    I could use a little more of that, lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 230
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 11:38 AM
  2. The magnificent 7 rubs again: sponsored Taurus 7ke log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 09:09 AM