FL3X rubs it on, NeedToBuildMuscle RS Transaderm fun

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah pre-exhausting supporting muscle groups makes good sense... Nate's a smart guy but we all know that to be the case...

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Beast.... i love the RS Tranderm as of today's workout..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's good for the prostate .... so I hear...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I had a few decent workouts since my last update. I've been tearing legs up as much as I can while trying to baby my knee. Not sure if I mentioned this earlier, but mid-summer I was doing weighted lunges in place (bringing front foot back to start position instead of walking), and when I pushed off with my front foot to go back to starting position I heard a dull "POP" sound followed by slight pain just below the kneecap. I immediately gave up legs for the day and it got worse as the day/week went on to a point where I could barely walk on it. I favored it for a couple months and it went back to mostly normal so I figured I would try legs for the first time since the incident the other day, still noticed some pain when doing squats, so I have changed them up with lighter weight hack squats. Completely avoiding leg press, and still able to do stiff leg deadlifts, extensions, and leg curls, as well as calves.

I will say that I'm not one to notice a crazy pump effect in the gym while using PH's, so while using my AndroMass/Hard (now using AlphaMass at double dose for two weeks, almost at the end of that bottle) I didn't see a pump at all from that, but when I wait to take the Transaderm an hour before the gym, I do end up with a pump feeling that is different from something I would get from a preworkout, and I definitely felt that in my legs on leg day.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and I FINALLY got my girlfriend to hit the gym with me a couple days ago :)
It was a good day for her to go too because it was arms day. I like getting them completely vascular and swollen for her to stare at and say "WTF!" lol. She came to the free weights for just a little bit, got her to do some incline DB curls and EZ bar curls with me, and then she felt intimidated because she's not used to being on that side and she went back to her cardio machines. It's kind of funny but I feel bad, she told me today her arms are still killing her. Hours after our gym sesh, she was complaining that they felt bruised, and the next day they were in such pain that even touching them made her almost cry lol. It actually had me worried at one point because I could tell they were visibly larger and looked swollen and discolored. I hope I didn't scare her into never coming back...I know some guys say the gym is their sanctuary, the one place they can get away from their woman, but I like lifting with mine. It's part showing off, part coaching, and part just a fun thing to do as a couple.
Tried to give her a deep arm massage to free up some of the lactic acid build up, but it hurt too bad to do it long enough she said, and then I fed her some beta alanine, which had her feeling like she was having hot flashes lol.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is always good to get your girlie involved. Make her feel and look good.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is always good to get your girlie involved. Make her feel and look good.
Exactly! And hopefully helps her see that her boyfriend is much awesomer than any personal trainer around here ;) Gotta keep those college boys at her local gym from teaching her how to do squats lol. That's really not what goes through my head! But I feel that when a girl gets to witness all the hard work her man puts in when he goes to the gym it makes her look at him completely different than she might have used to.
And in my case it helps her see that I don't have time to flirt/gawk at girls. I didn't even know there were girls at my gym haha.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OH HEY, weight update, that's what I forgot.

When I started this I weighed 204, went up to 212, and currently am at 209. Disheartening, but I know it's all lean gains, and I had some extra BF stored up from my last bulk, which I've also lost some of, so I'm going to estimate a total of 8 lbs muscle gained so far.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

When I started this I weighed 204, went up to 212, and currently am at 209. Disheartening, but I know it's all lean gains, and I had some extra BF stored up from my last bulk, which I've also lost some of, so I'm going to estimate a total of 8 lbs muscle gained so far.

Great gains! and awesome about getting your gf to go to the gym with you. When I move back to hawaii I plan on having my wife register at the 24hr. And my mom and brother too. They don't have to go as often me but I think I will be a good idea to have at least my wife know what the gym is lol. My mom and brother should go because they do so very little physical activity that I think even walking on the tread mill (which I don't do) would get them in a better condition than they are in now lol.

Good job!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That sounds like some great progress man. Well done! :cheers:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great thread man, you know I'll be watching. Get em Fl3x!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had this same problem a few months ago, every time I would finish a bicep set it felt as if my hands would be locked onto the bar/dumbbell. If I tried to open my hands too fast I would be squinting in pain! Took about a month of light bicep workouts for it to heal. I feel your pain on this! Has it subsided at all being that it is a month later?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had this same problem a few months ago, every time I would finish a bicep set it felt as if my hands would be locked onto the bar/dumbbell. If I tried to open my hands too fast I would be squinting in pain! Took about a month of light bicep workouts for it to heal. I feel your pain on this! Has it subsided at all being that it is a month later?
It is hard to say if it has gone away or not. Some days I feel nothing, other days I feel it creeping up and have to change my workout.

I know the best way to heal it is to lay off completely but I'm in no position to do that today! Maybe in a couple years.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The 3 lbs might have been just water as well... but 5 lbs is good...

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Loving the RS Tranderm..tight vascular skin

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 3 lbs might have been just water as well... but 5 lbs is good...
This is true. And yeah 5 pounds decent. A 5 solid pounds I am sure too, not like 15 pounds off superdrol, back to 8 after PCT, then that 8 slowly shrinks into 2 a month or so later. I have good faith this will last me.

Loving the RS Tranderm..tight vascular skin
I knew you would like it bro.

The vascularity is nice I will say. ;)
A week deep and seeing vascularity, nice. Then again, you have negative 10% bodyfat so I guess it would be a lot easier for you to see it ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well tonight marks the end of my fling with RS Transaderm. It has been a fun ride!
I started this about half way through my AM/AH run and the main thing I noticed from Transaderm was the boost of clean energy it seemed to give me.
I tried pumping it on at all various different times of the day and this is what I found:

First thing in the morning: Energy/confidence boost & alpha male feeling getting me through half the work day without needing a coffee. Very noticeable increase in vascularity doing this in the morning.
Mid day: Say goodbye to 3 o'clock deathcrash! Dosing at this time helped me combat my extremely lethargic feeling I get in the afternoon. Not to mention lethargy was even worse thanks to my PH usage at the time.
Afternoon: Sustained energy getting me through the home stretch at work and into the gym.
One hour preworkout: Wicked pumps in the gym :) Vascularity increased in muscles worked. Quick recovery between sets. Seemed like it was impossible to quit going. Felt very strong.
Pre bed: Well, just plain and simple, I wouldn't do this again lol. Kept me awake! But on the other hand it increased my libido, which came in handy before bedtime here and there.
Overall effects noticed: Tight skin in the area applied, as well as increased visibility of capilaries. Increased libido. Increased aggression. Increased focus. A mild burning feeling after application. Quickly drying carrier.

Did Transaderm lean me out?
I believe it did! I was also using PowerPatches at the time but I feel like the description of Transaderm held true: replace 3 pounds of fat with 3 pounds of muscle without changing your diet and workout.
At first, it seemed as if I was holding some water weight, so I took an AI for a week and knocked it down, and never had the issue again. It is my theory that the effectiveness of the resveratrol in Transaderm was something that had to build up and this is why I saw the water weight at first.

I want to thank N2BM for being so generous in handing out these bottles, and thank RickRock for selecting me to log RS Transaderm (and Mich29 as well, for picking me in another forum, although a day late lol). It has been a valuable experience for me. I would recommend this to others, and have done so already, and this is a product I definitely feel I can't live without now. I plan to buy some more soon and use in a month on/month off kind of plan.
I will probably post in here again once in a while during my PCT. If you haven't already subbed, here is the link:

[URL="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185382-fl3x-boosting-test.html"]FL3X is boosting test in PCT with AgeForce Testo/100 transdermal patches[/url]

THANKS!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Nice review brother! Excellent work here.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Well tonight marks the end of my fling with RS Transaderm. It has been a fun ride!
I started this about half way through my AM/AH run and the main thing I noticed from Transaderm was the boost of clean energy it seemed to give me.
I tried pumping it on at all various different times of the day and this is what I found:

First thing in the morning: Energy/confidence boost & alpha male feeling getting me through half the work day without needing a coffee. Very noticeable increase in vascularity doing this in the morning.
Mid day: Say goodbye to 3 o'clock deathcrash! Dosing at this time helped me combat my extremely lethargic feeling I get in the afternoon. Not to mention lethargy was even worse thanks to my PH usage at the time.
Afternoon: Sustained energy getting me through the home stretch at work and into the gym.
One hour preworkout: Wicked pumps in the gym :) Vascularity increased in muscles worked. Quick recovery between sets. Seemed like it was impossible to quit going. Felt very strong.
Pre bed: Well, just plain and simple, I wouldn't do this again lol. Kept me awake! But on the other hand it increased my libido, which came in handy before bedtime here and there.
Overall effects noticed: Tight skin in the area applied, as well as increased visibility of capilaries. Increased libido. Increased aggression. Increased focus. A mild burning feeling after application. Quickly drying carrier.

I believe it did! I was also using PowerPatches at the time but I feel like the description of Transaderm held true: replace 3 pounds of fat with 3 pounds of muscle without changing your diet and workout.
At first, it seemed as if I was holding some water weight, so I took an AI for a week and knocked it down, and never had the issue again. It is my theory that the effectiveness of the resveratrol in Transaderm was something that had to build up and this is why I saw the water weight at first.

I want to thank N2BM for being so generous in handing out these bottles, and thank RickRock for selecting me to log RS Transaderm (and Mich29 as well, for picking me in another forum, although a day late lol). It has been a valuable experience for me. I would recommend this to others, and have done so already, and this is a product I definitely feel I can't live without now. I plan to buy some more soon and use in a month on/month off kind of plan.
I will probably post in here again once in a while during my PCT. If you haven't already subbed, here is the link:

FL3X is boosting test in PCT with AgeForce Testo/100 transdermal patches

THANKS!!!
Cuz...I AGREE to all the above no doubt..im getting same results as you..and i have half bottle left..great log..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good thanks for the great review...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

THANKS!!!
Very good thread, sounds like its worth trying!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

[URL="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185382-fl3x-boosting-test.html"]FL3X is boosting test in PCT with AgeForce Testo/100 transdermal patches[/url]

THANKS!!!
Thank you FL3X for the great log and great review of Transaderm. We are glad you enjoyed it man! :cheers:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

FL3X is boosting test in PCT with AgeForce Testo/100 transdermal patches

THANKS!!!
No man THANK YOU. We appreciate your honest review of our product. Glad you enjoyed it!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established