FL3X rubs it on, NeedToBuildMuscle RS Transaderm fun

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else seeing lots of white clumps in their bottles?
Started seeing some the other day and they seem to be multiplying...
This might be a dumb question but is the temperature a steady temp. meaning is it in a cool location or does it stay warm.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well no success under the hot water. I do shake it before I use it, and I originally thought maybe that was the problem lol. I wonder if somehow the carrier can separate from the product, allowing it to dry out a little?

It is interesting to say the least. First time I've heard of it, so its hard to say what is going on. It could be the product seperating somehow I suppose. If so, I wonder what would cause it? Either way I'm sure it isnt a huge deal with effects, mostly just the way it appears in th bottle

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
It is interesting to say the least. First time I've heard of it, so its hard to say what is going on. It could be the product seperating somehow I suppose. If so, I wonder what would cause it? Either way I'm sure it isnt a huge deal with effects, mostly just the way it appears in th bottle
Yeah even upon inspecting my bottle i do see little white dots everywhere....just not as large as his. Maybe he got a bottle that has more actives! And I agree I don't think it'll affect his results at all.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More actives hell yeah! Lol. The only thing I can think is that I keep it in my gym back, which on my way to work also is known to have some frozen chicken breasts and fish filets in it. Maybe the short time period it was in contact with the cold was enough to do that to it. Either way I'm not worried. As most of you I'm sure have noticed, if you miss a spot rubbing it in, it leaves a white residue, but then if you rub it, it still rubs in decent. I'm not noticing any trace white clumps on my shoulders or anything when I apply it so it's all good.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
WOW...this product sounds interesting..i might have to look into that a log it at my elder age :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW...this product sounds interesting..i might have to look into that a log it at my elder age :)
I think you will like it. I believe Mich29 still has a bottle or two left to give away too over at another forum...

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh man didn't know you were running AH/AM on top of the transaderm! That's some awesome stuff!

Seen you other pics on the halloween forum. Nice progress man!
Are you fighting any? MMA?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh man didn't know you were running AH/AM on top of the transaderm! That's some awesome stuff!

Seen you other pics on the halloween forum. Nice progress man!
Are you fighting any? MMA?
Thank you my friend. I'm not doing any fighting right now, my main goal is to keep gaining size and the 4 days a week of intense training they do at my friend's gym hinders my gains. But you can find me there once in a while training to change things up a little. Once I hit my goals I wouldn't mind training there 3x a week and doing my first fight though. Being the size i am right now I think I would be better off cutting down a class to stand a chance lol, definitely need to keep working on my strength if I want this weight class. I have a lot of fun going to support all my friends and I love the atmosphere.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you my friend. I'm not doing any fighting right now, my main goal is to keep gaining size and the 4 days a week of intense training they do at my friend's gym hinders my gains. But you can find me there once in a while training to change things up a little. Once I hit my goals I wouldn't mind training there 3x a week and doing my first fight though. Being the size i am right now I think I would be better off cutting down a class to stand a chance lol, definitely need to keep working on my strength if I want this weight class. I have a lot of fun going to support all my friends and I love the atmosphere.
Yea I can see how the MMA training would hinder mass gains and strength gains. Hard to fuel fighting and still find enough CNS power to pump out the high end reps. I think you could fight at 220 :D. Hell just do it for fun lol. I'm lucky in that i'm only 5'10" and in Japan the weight class for Judo stops at 100kgs. So super heavy weight is 220lbs+ As long as I stay under that i'm safe ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I can see how the MMA training would hinder mass gains and strength gains. Hard to fuel fighting and still find enough CNS power to pump out the high end reps. I think you could fight at 220 :D. Hell just do it for fun lol. I'm lucky in that i'm only 5'10" and in Japan the weight class for Judo stops at 100kgs. So super heavy weight is 220lbs+ As long as I stay under that i'm safe ;)
Careful though dude all those guys are ninjas...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The pullovers... you should concentrate on the lat stretch as the main target of the exercise is not the seratus...is it not? That's what I use them for...
Sorry I forgot to respond to this. I do a form of pullovers for lat isolation but the exercise I'm thinking of here is one that Arnold used to do a lot. Pulling from behind your head and over it to squeeze the pecs I guess, and also has some alleged expansion capabilities for the rib cage.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well things are still going well. I weighed in this morning at 212. I'm still a little upset that I didn't stay at 220 after my last bulk but the gains I'm getting right now seem a little more "solid" so to speak. I dosed some spare A-dex that I had for about 5 days, going .5mg every other day, and my water retention problem seems to be a thing of the past now so I discontinued. A-dex for some reason gives me nasty all day headaches so I try not to use it. I'm wondering if maybe the AI properties of the Transaderm just took a little while to kick in, and perhaps it needed to catch up with the shock I had given my body coming off a cut and going straight to a bulk diet again.
Either way, things are looking good.

I've been applying to front delts/pecs now to see if I notice some of that tightening that other users are reporting, I'll be keeping an eye on that.

My back workouts yesterday were all very focused and I felt stronger than last week yet again. Gonna have to get off flat barbell bench for a little while though and play with the dumbells and declines a little more cuz my shoulder pain is starting again. It happens when I do flat bb bench, the pain isn't there until I rack the weight and take the pressure off my arms, then it feels like someone is trying to tear my arm off at the shoulder lol. Not a good feeling and I definitely want to avoid injury right now.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well things are still going well. I weighed in this morning at 212. I'm still a little upset that I didn't stay at 220 after my last bulk but the gains I'm getting right now seem a little more "solid" so to speak. I dosed some spare A-dex that I had for about 5 days, going .5mg every other day, and my water retention problem seems to be a thing of the past now so I discontinued. A-dex for some reason gives me nasty all day headaches so I try not to use it. I'm wondering if maybe the AI properties of the Transaderm just took a little while to kick in, and perhaps it needed to catch up with the shock I had given my body coming off a cut and going straight to a bulk diet again.
Either way, things are looking good.

I've been applying to front delts/pecs now to see if I notice some of that tightening that other users are reporting, I'll be keeping an eye on that.

My back workouts yesterday were all very focused and I felt stronger than last week yet again. Gonna have to get off flat barbell bench for a little while though and play with the dumbells and declines a little more cuz my shoulder pain is starting again. It happens when I do flat bb bench, the pain isn't there until I rack the weight and take the pressure off my arms, then it feels like someone is trying to tear my arm off at the shoulder lol. Not a good feeling and I definitely want to avoid injury right now.

DB movements always help me out when I get shoulder pain man. It takes some discomfort away by having each DB being supported individually with your stabilizers. I feel I get more growth from DB movments anyways. Good to see the water retention is going down too.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DB movements always help me out when I get shoulder pain man. It takes some discomfort away by having each DB being supported individually with your stabilizers. I feel I get more growth from DB movments anyways. Good to see the water retention is going down too.
Yeah that makes sense.

Now to find a more effective fix to my ever lasting heartburn...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sucks to hear about the heartburn hopefully u can get it under contorl

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sucks to hear about the heartburn hopefully u can get it under contorl
Glad to have you here bud. Yeah on some days it just sucks and I have no appetite, really hard to look forward to my meals. I'll have to talk to the doc and see if any heartburn meds would interfere with anything I'm taking. For now I just use Tums.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
You CAN train for powe, speed and strength while doing MMA. It is not easy though I will say.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You CAN train for powe, speed and strength while doing MMA. It is not easy though I will say.
Agreed. I wouldn't mind but when I weigh the two (bodybuilding/MMA power training) I go with bodybuilding, just so freakin addicted lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back at it again tomorrow after work. Also back on a day schedule thank God!

I went on a mini vacation saturday/sunday to Mackinac Island with my girlfriend and some of our friends, and let me tell you it is VERY important to have an idea of your friends' diets before you choose to spend two days away from reality with them lol. I found myself starving on numerous occasions and inconvenienced them with my food pit stops a couple times. Sunday it was freaking awful. Ate my last MRP bar before bed saturday night, planning on the continental hotel breakfast in the AM. The breakfast sucked and I ended up going with cereal and apple juice :(
Then we went DIRECTLY to the ferry docks and waited half an hour for our boat to take off. Starting to get hungry at this point. I had dosed my Transaderm immediately upon waking so I think not only did I have a spike in appetite but also a slight spike in aggression.
So we get on the boat, and 20 minutes later we're off the boat and on the island. At this point all I can think about is a big juicy ribeye steak. Also, the alpha male feeling combined with aggression has now made me irritable and longing to be in control of the situation. Another thing I hate about vacations is not feeling in control. I wasn't able to be in control in this situation because it was a "group" thing, and like usual I'm the only normal one that needs to eat more than once every 6 hours lol. So anyways someone mentions lunch and we begin walking door to door, looking at the menus, while I agreed on EVERY place we saw...and after hearing everyone say "this place looks good" and getting my hopes up, on to the next freakin restaurant! Another half hour elapses. At this point I'm beyond the point of irritable and feeling as if I have lost all hope. My girlfriend comments that I look white as a ghost and half asleep. I'm feeling hypoglycemic now. We stop at a place, grab some menus outside to browse, mine falls out of my hands because I'm shaking so bad and weak. Everyone finally notices my state and chose that restaurant I think half out of fear.
I ordered a cup of chillie for ASAP! and a one pound burger with the works and some fries. Five minutes pass, still no chillie, so I marched up to a waitress and demanded my chillie, which I then got pronto. I threw some ice cubes in it and ate it in probably 3 big bites. A little later I scarfed down my burger and was slowly coming back to life. After that, our meals/pit stops seemed on par.

The night before, I feasted like a king on a 20 oz steak topped with bleu cheeze and mushrooms, and the other half of my girlfriend's steak burger lol. But no lifting on this whole trip, and I fudged up my day today by sleeping all day, and now I'm off to bed for work in the AM.

On the bright side, I did manage to rent a tandem bike at the island and pedal my girlfriend and I 8 miles around the island, stopping half way around to hike to the top of a cliff and back down. So maybe that can count for some sort of exercise???? Lol.

p.s. thinking of bumping up the dose of Transaderm to 8 pumps total, possibly split in two doses.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I wouldn't mind but when I weigh the two (bodybuilding/MMA power training) I go with bodybuilding, just so freakin addicted lol.
Yeah I hear you, life offers you choices and you have to choose the one that has the most pros to cons ratio.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weighed in at 212 today. Still at 6 pumps. I'm thinking tomorrow shall be the day I up the dose...still in the air though.

I managed to squeeze an extra meal in earlier today so justify increased caloric intake for this "bulk" but then later in the day I was tied up at work and missed a meal :( Then I made up for it again after the gym by drinking a big protein shake on the way to get my Hibachi steak and shrimp asian express takeout :)

Had a lot of fun in the gym today for bi's and tri's, the pump came on fast and stayed there for well over an hour post workout. I found myself posing on numerous occasions lol. I am noting here that I notice an increased pump/energy when rubbing my Transaderm approx 2 hours pre workout, versus 6-ish hours like most days. I may stick to this.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I second this. Look built very nice and lean bro. Any idea what your bodyfat % is?
Thanks! Not too certain what my bf% is, lost my calipers a few weeks ago. But I am adding some more to my next online purchase so I'll get a measurement then. Pre-cut (about 5 weeks before I started this cycle) it was around 13% if I remember correctly. It's gotta be lower now since my abs were pretty much non existent then IMO.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I slept in late today and haven't eaten much yet but I will be weighing in later.

My girlfriend came over a couple hours ago, I thought to hang out, but apparently it was to grab all her sh!t and break up with me. We fought for a couple hours and then she left with her stuff, my head is f$cking killing me, focus is sh!t, no idea what's going on right now....need to go to the gym and destroy chest day.
I probably am going to ruin my diet tonight with a bottle of Jack but that's still in the air for now.

I found that sticking to a good workout/diet schedule helps me stay sane in rough times like this but for the moment I really don't care about much :sad3:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I slept in late today and haven't eaten much yet but I will be weighing in later.

My girlfriend came over a couple hours ago, I thought to hang out, but apparently it was to grab all her sh!t and break up with me. We fought for a couple hours and then she left with her stuff, my head is f$cking killing me, focus is sh!t, no idea what's going on right now....need to go to the gym and destroy chest day.
I probably am going to ruin my diet tonight with a bottle of Jack but that's still in the air for now.

I found that sticking to a good workout/diet schedule helps me stay sane in rough times like this but for the moment I really don't care about much :sad3:

Sh!t dude! Just outta no where? Man that can be rough. When I was going through some tough times with the now wife, I'd just eat it off... Usually by adding a regular meal in... Im gluten intolerant to I really cant eat much, dairy makes me feel worse... so I'd just eat ample amounts of food. Alcohol was never my go to as I have had VERY bad experiences with it.... I'd just eat up a good meal, feel better, and just say whatevers.... call a bro and be like yo dude, having the woman issues.... If she leaves too bad for her cause I'm focused on looking lean and mean. I guess not too bad for her though cause I ended up marrying her lol. Don't sweat it, take a break. the alcohol shouldn't kill you too much though as you're not running the orals. Kill it in the gym (Another thing i'd do if I had the time), and focus on how you can get better in whatever you do. Be selfish now, and focus on yourself. Might be that i'm just a jerk, or found the right girl, but whenever we'd fight I'd always buck it up to "Well if you really feel that way then I guess we are wrong..." Then usually she'd just say she was saying it cause it bothers her, not cause it's impossible to deal with. Relationships are all about who you can live and love with. To say NOTHING bothers you about your significant other is basically lying. I mean there MAY be some of those couples... but I doubt it. Anyway long rant on my part, hopefully you read this and feel better.... if not i'm sorry for taking up so much space in your log lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words guys.

The gym definitely helped, had a killer workout, lots of motivation you could say.

I can understand why she would be upset. Basically she got on AM and looked at all my past posts and was a little overwhelmed. Granted I tried to bring her into this part of my life, telling her what I did on here etc etc, but she thinks I have a secret foul mouth now and a lust for every girl except her I guess. I tried to explain to her that when I post pictures of half naked girls it was for contests and had nothing to do with thinking about other girls over her, she is my world, but I think she was a little to worked up at the time to comprehend that. Hopefully she comes around, cuz without her I guarantee I go back into my hermit lifestyle I had in the past, doing nothing but eat, sleep, work, and live in the gym. She gave me an outlook on life that I never had before and broke me out of my shell, gave me something to look forward to, so I really hope she comes around. In the mean time, I guess I will just do what I do best, eat, sleep, lift!

I guess you could say this will motivate me to work even harder while using the Transaderm.

Thanks again fellas! I don't want to turn this into a relationship advice log lol, so with that:

Increased strength on DB flat press today, 4 sets of 8 reps at 115.
Followed up with incline bar press, 3x10, rest/pausing 3 times on last set.
Incline DB flyes, 3x10.
Low grip cable cross, 2x21.

Dosed the Transaderm 1 hour before the gym. Left the gym 40 min ago and still very pumped.

Weighed in at 212 and looking a tad leaner in the mid section.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope she did not take the "Never listen to Milas" antics serious, you will never be able to convince her your straight if she did (****!)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope she did not take the "Never listen to Milas" antics serious, you will never be able to convince her your straight if she did (****!)

Lol. That might not help.

I think the majority of it though had to do with the way I spoke of my exes. The past is the past, I'm a different dude today.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And your sig doesn't help either lol. Especially reading it while already aggravated...

Like you said about getting "back to business"~ You got one MEAN bench... man if only I had dumbbells in my home gym... my "Main" gym about 1hr away and a gym I go to like 4 times a year just to go say hello to people has 50kgs (110lbs)DBs but that was it... I remember I could do around 12 reps... I doubt I'd be pulling that off now though lol. My transaderm should be coming in like tomorrow in my box of goodies from home. monday I'll start the rubbing ;)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sorry to hear about this. Relationships are always a touchy subject. I have no idea how much you really care or cared about your now ex. So don't take what i will say negative. I have said this in a few threads and live by it my self. But " everything happens for a reason, and nobody but the man upstairs knows the answer." There is obviously something he has in store for you that may be better for you in the long run. I am sure it feels like your world has come crashing down. Keep your head up and keep moving on. Now would be the best time to focus on your training and nutrition. It is much easier sometimes to be able to focus on your self when times are hard. Especially if you have no children to have to worry about. Relationships come and go. We are here to give you what ever support you need my friend.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about this. Relationships are always a touchy subject. I have no idea how much you really care or cared about your now ex. So don't take what i will say negative. I have said this in a few threads and live by it my self. But " everything happens for a reason, and nobody but the man upstairs knows the answer." There is obviously something he has in store for you that may be better for you in the long run. I am sure it feels like your world has come crashing down. Keep your head up and keep moving on. Now would be the best time to focus on your training and nutrition. It is much easier sometimes to be able to focus on your self when times are hard. Especially if you have no children to have to worry about. Relationships come and go. We are here to give you what ever support you need my friend.
Thanks for the support my friend. I completely agree.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You have no reason to be upset. If she wanted to be involved of this part of your life...she should have asked to be let in. Not violate your trust by going through your $hit. She wasn't prepared for what she might (or might have not) found. And I hope you hadn't given her a reason to want to do that either (being shady, cheating, etc).

Bottom line is that men will be men. And when men get together we talk dirty about women (esp Ex'es)....much like women do with men. And for her to get upset over that is just plain childish.

Sounds like you were dating someone immature. Take your time to grieve and move on. Go f!ck 10 other girls and then tell us how you feel about her.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
FL3X...i just started my RS TRANSDERM today..let see how this works out for me

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know its easier said than done, but don't sweat the relationship issues bro. Women can come and go, but remember that the iron will always be there for you and will never turn its back on you! ;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I guess she did not like your new more alpha scent, don't feel bad I feel she did you some justice. Go rip some PR's.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And your sig doesn't help either lol. Especially reading it while already aggravated...

Like you said about getting "back to business"~ You got one MEAN bench... man if only I had dumbbells in my home gym... my "Main" gym about 1hr away and a gym I go to like 4 times a year just to go say hello to people has 50kgs (110lbs)DBs but that was it... I remember I could do around 12 reps... I doubt I'd be pulling that off now though lol. My transaderm should be coming in like tomorrow in my box of goodies from home. monday I'll start the rubbing ;)
110's by 12 is pretty decent. Link me up when you get your log going!

You have no reason to be upset. If she wanted to be involved of this part of your life...she should have asked to be let in. Not violate your trust by going through your $hit. She wasn't prepared for what she might (or might have not) found. And I hope you hadn't given her a reason to want to do that either (being shady, cheating, etc).

Bottom line is that men will be men. And when men get together we talk dirty about women (esp Ex'es)....much like women do with men. And for her to get upset over that is just plain childish.

Sounds like you were dating someone immature. Take your time to grieve and move on. Go f!ck 10 other girls and then tell us how you feel about her.
Easy reps here. I will try explaining this to her. I know how girls talk when they get together and I always do my best to brush it off. Definitely never gave her a reason to suspect I was cheating or anything, only time I wasn't with her was when I work or if I was at the gym, and if my progress is any indicator to her she would know better than to think I was skipping the gym for a girl.

FL3X...i just started my RS TRANSDERM today..let see how this works out for me
Definitely following bro, good luck!

I know its easier said than done, but don't sweat the relationship issues bro. Women can come and go, but remember that the iron will always be there for you and will never turn its back on you! ;)
EXACTLY, all of us know the gym is always there when we need it. Thanks.

I guess she did not like your new more alpha scent, don't feel bad I feel she did you some justice. Go rip some PR's.
You betcha. But only cuz you said so!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yessir, updates coming when I get home from work.
All things positive!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well first of all I hope nobody worried about me from my "I feel bad for myself" post, I survived the weekend and there were no murder/suicides lol. We talked and I explained some things to her, she's coming around.

Secondly, I am at 6 pumps still because I feel this is still working great for me and I want to avoid the water weight. I've been taking it 1-2 hours before the gym, rubbing more on my chest than before now and man I've got some crazy vascularity going on there now! I decided not to run this at low dose through PCT in a couple weeks (see, I told you things would change on a daily basis!!) because I want to hurry up and recover ASAP since I got my Testo/100 patches in the mail today, really excited to see how it treats me in PCT.

Having prior experience with 1-DHEA products I am pretty much certain that I can differentiate between all the benefits I'm seeing right now. I know what to look for from the 1-DHEA and pretty much everything else (the leaner look I'm seeing, pumps after applying transaderm, site specific vascularity) is the benefits of the Transaderm. I will post a few more times and then do a final review, I have dosed this at all different times of the day so I wanted to include in my review a summary of the effects I witnessed from different dosing schedules.

Weight is currently at 210. Two pounds down from last week but I have a couple days of 14 hours of sleep and 1000 cals to blame for that.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot to mention, after I killed my triceps in my bi/tri workout tonight, I went over to flat bar bench and pumped out 3 very focused and painful sets of 8, with much less weight than normal. Having dead tri's for bench really helps you focus your pecs. I did this for a month with decline press on tri's day to get past a slump, great success.

I learned this ancient secret from a pretty cool dude some of you might know as Nate. I believe he's pretty high up for some N2BM company, I don't know if you guys have heard of it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot to mention, after I killed my triceps in my bi/tri workout tonight, I went over to flat bar bench and pumped out 3 very focused and painful sets of 8, with much less weight than normal. Having dead tri's for bench really helps you focus your pecs. I did this for a month with decline press on tri's day to get past a slump, great success.

I learned this ancient secret from a pretty cool dude some of you might know as Nate. I believe he's pretty high up for some N2BM company, I don't know if you guys have heard of it.
This "Nate" Guy you speak of....I think I've heard of him. ;)

Definitely a cool dude that knows his sh1t! :cool: