FL3X rubs it on, NeedToBuildMuscle RS Transaderm fun

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Props to RickRock for choosing me on a run with Transaderm! Been wanting to try this for a while now. Also a shout out to Mich29 who picked me for Transaderm elsewhere, just a day late.

I am 4 days into my run with Transaderm now.
Just wanted to get this log up real quick, will be updating more with some before pics and stats. This is going to be a very versatile supplement for me as I am in a transition between a cut and bulk right now :)
Excited.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok bro, let's see what ya got!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ready to see you kill this sh1t FL3X!!

I will be here for the long haul! ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oooh logs are starting... I'm intrigued about this product, have been since it was first talked about...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
subb'd! Hope you are liking it so far man

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like your already in pretty good shape. I cant wait to see what this does for you.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Subbed in as well, hope you can give this stuff a good rub.....i mean run ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They're almost back now so this should go pretty well...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I'm one week in now and my starting weight was 205. I'm now at 208 pounds and hungry as ever. Started AndroMass/AndroHard 4 days ago too, and from my previous experience with this, I didn't see any appetite from this until after a week in, so much like when I ran Dermacrine, I'm crediting the hunger to Transaderm.
I was running 5 pumps twice a day but after some reading I've dropped it down to 5 pumps once a day.
Will run AM/AH for 4 weeks total and run 3 pumps Transaderm in PCT.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'm one week in now and my starting weight was 205. I'm now at 208 pounds and hungry as ever. Started AndroMass/AndroHard 4 days ago too, and from my previous experience with this, I didn't see any appetite from this until after a week in, so much like when I ran Dermacrine, I'm crediting the hunger to Transaderm.
I was running 5 pumps twice a day but after some reading I've dropped it down to 5 pumps once a day.
Will run AM/AH for 4 weeks total and run 3 pumps Transaderm in PCT.
Youvare off to a great start man! I've heard increased appetite is pretty common with Transaderm. It makes a lot of sense since your body is in an increased Anabolic state which in turn tells your body it wants more food to feed that anabolism...;)

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Curious - Running 5 pumps a day will make the bottle last for how many weeks?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious - Running 5 pumps a day will make the bottle last for how many weeks?
At recommended dose (5 pumps), a bottle will last 60 servings which is just over 8 weeks. It definitely goes a long way!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
At recommended dose (5 pumps), a bottle will last 60 servings which is just over 8 weeks. It definitely goes a long way!
Im like the sound of that... Def sounds like a nice base to a cycle, and thats a good amount for the money!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im like the sound of that... Def sounds like a nice base to a cycle, and thats a good amount for the money!
Oh yeh....its a great value for sure! ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reporting back. My diet is going to be in need of some serious fine tuning for precision's sake lol. My appetite is so crazy high that I have been shoving everything decent in my stomach. I need to take some time on my next day off of work and organize a meal plan so I don't confuse myself.

Workout intensity has been great, often finding myself impatient between sets and jumping back in early. I'm currently doing 6-10 reps of 4 sets for my compound lifts and 8-12 reps of 3 sets for everything else.

Last night was chest workout.
I felt kinda weak on my barbell press but then again I have been doing mainly dumbell work lately so I'm probably just not used to it. I have a feeling it will be exploding soon.

Bar press: 4x10
Incline DB press: 3x12, 10, 8
Incline DB flyes: 3x12
Cable crossovers: 2x21

I honestly could have gone for another half hour but I don't want to overtrain.

Does anyone else just feel like a human wrecking ball on this stuff? I feel indestructible and I find myself accidentally flexing as I walk around lol. Good stuff.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds great that you are getting the Alpha male thing going on with Transaderm. I get to start mine in a month. Can't wait for that!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds great that you are getting the Alpha male thing going on with Transaderm. I get to start mine in a month. Can't wait for that!
I could use a little more of that, lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forgot to mention....

I am running this at 5 pumps a day, all 5 pumps administered halfway through the day, about 6 hours after breakfast and 6 hours before the gym. This is going to be my constant throughout this run. I started out at 10 pumps a day for the first few days and cut back to five after some reading. I didn't see any sides from 10, maybe next time I run this I will run 10 pumps e/d with a good estrogen control and see what happens ;)

Also I will be on a caloric surplus this whole run, as I am now running AndroMass/AndroHard as well. During PCT I will be running the Transaderm at 3 pumps a day in hopes to keep my strength without defeating the purpose of my PCT supps. I did this before with Dermacrine and recovered just fine.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Training today: shoulders/triceps

I went to a never-ending meeting after work so it cut into my gym time but I still managed this...

Seated DB press: 3x10, 8, 6
Superset Tricep pressdowns: 3x10

Standing delt raises*: 3x12,10, 10
Superset dips: 2xMax reps w/ bodyweight
*I do a combination of side raises and front raises for delt raises. I start in a front lat raise motion and kind of swoop out to my sides and resist the weight all the way back down to start position. I feel this takes my traps out of the equation and better focuses on my front/outer delta.

Bar shrugs: 3x10
Superset reverse grip Tricep pressdowns: 3x12

I had 30 second rest periods between each set.

Weigh in: 210 pounds :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not much for hitting the iron hard after my first meal of the day...I like to spend all day loading up on carbs and what not and hit the gym near the end of my day. But yesterday I couldn't help myself, I was excited to get in and kill it.

So I chugged down a scoop and a half (a little too much lol) of N2KTS and went in for a hardcore back and bi's sesh.

Seated Machine rows (I modified my posture to be in the same position I would if I were doing bent over bar rows): 4x8-12
I like the machine rows because I have multiple choices for grip and it takes the swing out of the movement, as well as the strain off my lower back, which I hit on back days anyways.

Standing barbell curls: 4x10,8,7,6 and did rest/pause on the last 2 sets :)

Wide grip pullups: 4x10,10,8,6
I hit biceps on these too, when I get to the top of my movement I squeeze my bi's as hard as I can for a second or two.
Then did strip sets on assisted pullup machine
Superset with whatever the hell you call this machine...lol...You lay face down and raise your upper body, for lower back: 3x15

Preacher/cable curls: 4x8-12 strip set last two sets
Superset cable pulldowns for lats: 3x12 strip sets

Run the rack hammer curls: Started with 40 lbs dumbells for 10 reps and worked my way down to 20

And I was spent! I'm not sore today, but I still feel pumped in my lats and bi's.

Felt pretty strong on my pullups. Everything else kinda hard to tell. My bar curls were really messing with my forearms. I have a feeling I'm gonna get tendonitis in my forearms again soon. Such a drag, last time I had to take almost 2 months off most biceps work for it to go away :(

I rubbed my 5 pumps of Transaderm about 1.5 hours before I hit the gym. I'm crediting this for my high level of ambition in the gym, as well as my appetite immediately following the gym.

Yesterday was kind of a messed up day all in all, came off night shift, got home around 8 am. The woman was supposed to hit the gym with me cuz she wanted to see what the hell I could possibly be doing there for over an hour every day lol...I was looking forward to it and skipped my end-of-the-day workout to go with her but she bailed on me, which also gave me some extra strength in the gym I guess! So I was completely off my schedule and just kinda had to make things work. So anyways I was awake for maybe 9 hours yesterday and fit in 3000 calories before I crashed. Took some melatonin before bed, sweated my ass off all night and woke up a lot for the first 2 hours, and ended up sleeping about 12 total, waking up once in between to eat a Met-RX meal replacement bar. I feel completely recovered!

Sorry for the novel. That is all!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Things seem to be going well for you so far...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just suggested some to a buddy who is about to have his first go with dbol :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Things seem to be going well for you so far...
Definitely going well, looking forward to the next couple weeks. Good things are happening...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest day after work this morning. Went pretty damn good.

Flat bar bench: 2x10 (135 lbs) warmup, 1x12 (195), 1x12 (225), 1x6 (250), 1x7 (225), 1x6 (195)
Definitely feeling strong on bench today, never even bothered trying to bench 250 before. Two weeks ago I was repping 225 for 5 reps. 250 for 6 reps definitely put a smile on my face.

Incline DB press: 3x8

Incline DB flyes: 3x10,8,8

Cable cross shoulder-high: 2x21

I took my Transaderm 5 pump dose around 2 hours before the gym today. Didn't eat nearly as much as I normally do, I think I was shy about 750 cal today. Just had nasty heartburn all night and morning, and didn't have an appetite. Worked out on an empty stomach. Hopefully this is over tomorrow.

Can someone help me with pullovers? Never done them before but tried today to add something to my chest routine. Tried laying a few different ways, and doing DB pullovers. All I got from it was terrible pain in my shoulders, a good stretch in my lats, and a pump in my triceps lol...maybe I'm not focusing correctly? I used a pretty light weight too, 35 lbs.

Also, thinking about taking an AI low dose as I am almost positive I am retaining too much water than what I would like.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and I should add, the only reason I tried 250 today was because my buddy told me that our friend is catching up to me and maxed 250 the other night. I wanted to make sure I was ahead of the game lol. Guess I am...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Flat bar bench: 2x10 (135 lbs) warmup, 1x12 (195), 1x12 (225), 1x6 (250), 1x7 (225), 1x6 (195)
Definitely feeling strong on bench today, never even bothered trying to bench 250 before. Two weeks ago I was repping 225 for 5 reps. 250 for 6 reps definitely put a smile on my face.

I took my Transaderm 5 pump dose around 2 hours before the gym today. Didn't eat nearly as much as I normally do, I think I was shy about 750 cal today. Just had nasty heartburn all night and morning, and didn't have an appetite. Worked out on an empty stomach. Hopefully this is over tomorrow.

Can someone help me with pullovers? Never done them before but tried today to add something to my chest routine. Tried laying a few different ways, and doing DB pullovers. All I got from it was terrible pain in my shoulders, a good stretch in my lats, and a pump in my triceps lol...maybe I'm not focusing correctly? I used a pretty light weight too, 35 lbs.

Also, thinking about taking an AI low dose as I am almost positive I am retaining too much water than what I would like.

wow-i tried transaderm before bed last night, i got up to pee 5 times-i am definately not retaining water on it, lol. btw-it seems like transaderm has some anti e effect on me.....guess we all react differently!

btw-congrats on smashing the 250!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That is a huge increase in strength man! Very nice bench and great progress!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The pullovers... you should concentrate on the lat stretch as the main target of the exercise is not the seratus...is it not? That's what I use them for...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone noticed an appetite increase on transaderm? I just started using mine in prep for a cycle...only day 2 but i seem hungrier

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone noticed an appetite increase on transaderm? I just started using mine in prep for a cycle...only day 2 but i seem hungrier
I'm 75% sure I've seen an increase in appetite. The only reason I am not 100% sure is because my heartburn some days makes another meal sound like a horrible idea. But I've read others saying increased appetite too, so I wouldn't be surprised.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 75% sure I've seen an increase in appetite. The only reason I am not 100% sure is because my heartburn some days makes another meal sound like a horrible idea. But I've read others saying increased appetite too, so I wouldn't be surprised.
Stands to reason it would cause increase in appetite...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else seeing lots of white clumps in their bottles?
Started seeing some the other day and they seem to be multiplying...

Attachments

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run it under hot water and shake it up maybe...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thats funky as hell bro, hope DWs suggestion works.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah mine doesn't look like that either.....I would do as he suggested. Let us know how it goes.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run it under hot water and shake it up maybe...
That is probably a good idea. Shaking it a little bit before applications is not a bad idea either

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well no success under the hot water. I do shake it before I use it, and I originally thought maybe that was the problem lol. I wonder if somehow the carrier can separate from the product, allowing it to dry out a little?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it kicked in about 2-3 days into the cycle.