FL3X rubs it on, NeedToBuildMuscle RS Transaderm fun

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I slept in late today and haven't eaten much yet but I will be weighing in later.

My girlfriend came over a couple hours ago, I thought to hang out, but apparently it was to grab all her sh!t and break up with me. We fought for a couple hours and then she left with her stuff, my head is f$cking killing me, focus is sh!t, no idea what's going on right now....need to go to the gym and destroy chest day.
    I probably am going to ruin my diet tonight with a bottle of Jack but that's still in the air for now.

I found that sticking to a good workout/diet schedule helps me stay sane in rough times like this but for the moment I really don't care about much

Sh!t dude! Just outta no where? Man that can be rough. When I was going through some tough times with the now wife, I'd just eat it off... Usually by adding a regular meal in... Im gluten intolerant to I really cant eat much, dairy makes me feel worse... so I'd just eat ample amounts of food. Alcohol was never my go to as I have had VERY bad experiences with it.... I'd just eat up a good meal, feel better, and just say whatevers.... call a bro and be like yo dude, having the woman issues.... If she leaves too bad for her cause I'm focused on looking lean and mean. I guess not too bad for her though cause I ended up marrying her lol. Don't sweat it, take a break. the alcohol shouldn't kill you too much though as you're not running the orals. Kill it in the gym (Another thing i'd do if I had the time), and focus on how you can get better in whatever you do. Be selfish now, and focus on yourself. Might be that i'm just a jerk, or found the right girl, but whenever we'd fight I'd always buck it up to "Well if you really feel that way then I guess we are wrong..." Then usually she'd just say she was saying it cause it bothers her, not cause it's impossible to deal with. Relationships are all about who you can live and love with. To say NOTHING bothers you about your significant other is basically lying. I mean there MAY be some of those couples... but I doubt it. Anyway long rant on my part, hopefully you read this and feel better.... if not i'm sorry for taking up so much space in your log lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

**** Broski, sorry crap went to hell on ya
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for the kind words guys.

The gym definitely helped, had a killer workout, lots of motivation you could say.

I can understand why she would be upset. Basically she got on AM and looked at all my past posts and was a little overwhelmed. Granted I tried to bring her into this part of my life, telling her what I did on here etc etc, but she thinks I have a secret foul mouth now and a lust for every girl except her I guess. I tried to explain to her that when I post pictures of half naked girls it was for contests and had nothing to do with thinking about other girls over her, she is my world, but I think she was a little to worked up at the time to comprehend that. Hopefully she comes around, cuz without her I guarantee I go back into my hermit lifestyle I had in the past, doing nothing but eat, sleep, work, and live in the gym. She gave me an outlook on life that I never had before and broke me out of my shell, gave me something to look forward to, so I really hope she comes around. In the mean time, I guess I will just do what I do best, eat, sleep, lift!

I guess you could say this will motivate me to work even harder while using the Transaderm.

Thanks again fellas! I don't want to turn this into a relationship advice log lol, so with that:

Increased strength on DB flat press today, 4 sets of 8 reps at 115.
    Followed up with incline bar press, 3x10, rest/pausing 3 times on last set.
    Incline DB flyes, 3x10.
    Low grip cable cross, 2x21.

Dosed the Transaderm 1 hour before the gym. Left the gym 40 min ago and still very pumped.

Weighed in at 212 and looking a tad leaner in the mid section.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.37%

I hope she did not take the "Never listen to Milas" antics serious, you will never be able to convince her your straight if she did (****!)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    I hope she did not take the "Never listen to Milas" antics serious, you will never be able to convince her your straight if she did (****!)

Lol. That might not help.

I think the majority of it though had to do with the way I spoke of my exes. The past is the past, I'm a different dude today.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

And your sig doesn't help either lol. Especially reading it while already aggravated...

Like you said about getting "back to business"~ You got one MEAN bench... man if only I had dumbbells in my home gym... my "Main" gym about 1hr away and a gym I go to like 4 times a year just to go say hello to people has 50kgs (110lbs)DBs but that was it... I remember I could do around 12 reps... I doubt I'd be pulling that off now though lol. My transaderm should be coming in like tomorrow in my box of goodies from home. monday I'll start the rubbing
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.32%

I slept in late today and haven't eaten much yet but I will be weighing in later.

My girlfriend came over a couple hours ago, I thought to hang out, but apparently it was to grab all her sh!t and break up with me. We fought for a couple hours and then she left with her stuff, my head is f$cking killing me, focus is sh!t, no idea what's going on right now....need to go to the gym and destroy chest day.
    I probably am going to ruin my diet tonight with a bottle of Jack but that's still in the air for now.

I found that sticking to a good workout/diet schedule helps me stay sane in rough times like this but for the moment I really don't care about much

Sorry to hear about this. Relationships are always a touchy subject. I have no idea how much you really care or cared about your now ex. So don't take what i will say negative. I have said this in a few threads and live by it my self. But " everything happens for a reason, and nobody but the man upstairs knows the answer." There is obviously something he has in store for you that may be better for you in the long run. I am sure it feels like your world has come crashing down. Keep your head up and keep moving on. Now would be the best time to focus on your training and nutrition. It is much easier sometimes to be able to focus on your self when times are hard. Especially if you have no children to have to worry about. Relationships come and go. We are here to give you what ever support you need my friend.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

Sorry to hear about this. Relationships are always a touchy subject. I have no idea how much you really care or cared about your now ex. So don't take what i will say negative. I have said this in a few threads and live by it my self. But " everything happens for a reason, and nobody but the man upstairs knows the answer." There is obviously something he has in store for you that may be better for you in the long run. I am sure it feels like your world has come crashing down. Keep your head up and keep moving on. Now would be the best time to focus on your training and nutrition. It is much easier sometimes to be able to focus on your self when times are hard. Especially if you have no children to have to worry about. Relationships come and go. We are here to give you what ever support you need my friend.
    Thanks for the support my friend. I completely agree.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

You have no reason to be upset. If she wanted to be involved of this part of your life...she should have asked to be let in. Not violate your trust by going through your $hit. She wasn't prepared for what she might (or might have not) found. And I hope you hadn't given her a reason to want to do that either (being shady, cheating, etc).

Bottom line is that men will be men. And when men get together we talk dirty about women (esp Ex'es)....much like women do with men. And for her to get upset over that is just plain childish.

Sounds like you were dating someone immature. Take your time to grieve and move on. Go f!ck 10 other girls and then tell us how you feel about her.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

FL3X...i just started my RS TRANSDERM today..let see how this works out for me
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I know its easier said than done, but don't sweat the relationship issues bro. Women can come and go, but remember that the iron will always be there for you and will never turn its back on you!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I guess she did not like your new more alpha scent, don't feel bad I feel she did you some justice. Go rip some PR's.
    doing my own thang!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    And your sig doesn't help either lol. Especially reading it while already aggravated...

Like you said about getting "back to business"~ You got one MEAN bench... man if only I had dumbbells in my home gym... my "Main" gym about 1hr away and a gym I go to like 4 times a year just to go say hello to people has 50kgs (110lbs)DBs but that was it... I remember I could do around 12 reps... I doubt I'd be pulling that off now though lol. My transaderm should be coming in like tomorrow in my box of goodies from home. monday I'll start the rubbing
    110's by 12 is pretty decent. Link me up when you get your log going!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    You have no reason to be upset. If she wanted to be involved of this part of your life...she should have asked to be let in. Not violate your trust by going through your $hit. She wasn't prepared for what she might (or might have not) found. And I hope you hadn't given her a reason to want to do that either (being shady, cheating, etc).

Bottom line is that men will be men. And when men get together we talk dirty about women (esp Ex'es)....much like women do with men. And for her to get upset over that is just plain childish.

Sounds like you were dating someone immature. Take your time to grieve and move on. Go f!ck 10 other girls and then tell us how you feel about her.
    Easy reps here. I will try explaining this to her. I know how girls talk when they get together and I always do my best to brush it off. Definitely never gave her a reason to suspect I was cheating or anything, only time I wasn't with her was when I work or if I was at the gym, and if my progress is any indicator to her she would know better than to think I was skipping the gym for a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    FL3X...i just started my RS TRANSDERM today..let see how this works out for me
    Definitely following bro, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I know its easier said than done, but don't sweat the relationship issues bro. Women can come and go, but remember that the iron will always be there for you and will never turn its back on you!
    EXACTLY, all of us know the gym is always there when we need it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I guess she did not like your new more alpha scent, don't feel bad I feel she did you some justice. Go rip some PR's.
    You betcha. But only cuz you said so!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

Any updates?
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%

Yessir, updates coming when I get home from work.
    All things positive!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.87%

Yessir, updates coming when I get home from work.
    All things positive!
    sounds very promising
    RecoverBro ELITE
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%

Well first of all I hope nobody worried about me from my "I feel bad for myself" post, I survived the weekend and there were no murder/suicides lol. We talked and I explained some things to her, she's coming around.

Secondly, I am at 6 pumps still because I feel this is still working great for me and I want to avoid the water weight. I've been taking it 1-2 hours before the gym, rubbing more on my chest than before now and man I've got some crazy vascularity going on there now! I decided not to run this at low dose through PCT in a couple weeks (see, I told you things would change on a daily basis!!) because I want to hurry up and recover ASAP since I got my Testo/100 patches in the mail today, really excited to see how it treats me in PCT.

Having prior experience with 1-DHEA products I am pretty much certain that I can differentiate between all the benefits I'm seeing right now. I know what to look for from the 1-DHEA and pretty much everything else (the leaner look I'm seeing, pumps after applying transaderm, site specific vascularity) is the benefits of the Transaderm. I will post a few more times and then do a final review, I have dosed this at all different times of the day so I wanted to include in my review a summary of the effects I witnessed from different dosing schedules.

Weight is currently at 210. Two pounds down from last week but I have a couple days of 14 hours of sleep and 1000 cals to blame for that.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%

Forgot to mention, after I killed my triceps in my bi/tri workout tonight, I went over to flat bar bench and pumped out 3 very focused and painful sets of 8, with much less weight than normal. Having dead tri's for bench really helps you focus your pecs. I did this for a month with decline press on tri's day to get past a slump, great success.

I learned this ancient secret from a pretty cool dude some of you might know as Nate. I believe he's pretty high up for some **** company, I don't know if you guys have heard of it.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.32%

Killer workout you have there.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Forgot to mention, after I killed my triceps in my bi/tri workout tonight, I went over to flat bar bench and pumped out 3 very focused and painful sets of 8, with much less weight than normal. Having dead tri's for bench really helps you focus your pecs. I did this for a month with decline press on tri's day to get past a slump, great success.

I learned this ancient secret from a pretty cool dude some of you might know as Nate. I believe he's pretty high up for some **** company, I don't know if you guys have heard of it.
    This "Nate" Guy you speak of....I think I've heard of him.

Definitely a cool dude that knows his sh1t!
    Recoverbro Elite
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

Awesome man glad to hear some good news
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yah pre-exhausting supporting muscle groups makes good sense... Nate's a smart guy but we all know that to be the case...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Beast.... i love the RS Tranderm as of today's workout..
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Beast.... i love the RS Tranderm as of today's workout..
    Good to hear .. have to get over to your log to read about it...
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.87%

rubbed it in today.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    rubbed it in today.
    ...and I rubbed one out today...oh wait, I meant I started Transaderm today too!
    Recoverbro Elite
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.32%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    ...and I rubbed one out today...oh wait, I meant I started Transaderm today too!
    I bet you rubbed one out using Transaderm today LMFAO.... SCHWING....
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.32%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    rubbed it in today.
    Need to be careful you might get that are arm a lot bigger than the other. LMAO
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

Wrong forum! Lol. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

I bet you rubbed one out using Transaderm today LMFAO.... SCHWING....
    Lol hope there was no chafing, it dries pretty fast!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.68%

It's good for the prostate .... so I hear...
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It's good for the prostate .... so I hear...
    thats some funny chit right there
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%

So I had a few decent workouts since my last update. I've been tearing legs up as much as I can while trying to baby my knee. Not sure if I mentioned this earlier, but mid-summer I was doing weighted lunges in place (bringing front foot back to start position instead of walking), and when I pushed off with my front foot to go back to starting position I heard a dull "POP" sound followed by slight pain just below the kneecap. I immediately gave up legs for the day and it got worse as the day/week went on to a point where I could barely walk on it. I favored it for a couple months and it went back to mostly normal so I figured I would try legs for the first time since the incident the other day, still noticed some pain when doing squats, so I have changed them up with lighter weight hack squats. Completely avoiding leg press, and still able to do stiff leg deadlifts, extensions, and leg curls, as well as calves.

I will say that I'm not one to notice a crazy pump effect in the gym while using PH's, so while using my AndroMass/Hard (now using AlphaMass at double dose for two weeks, almost at the end of that bottle) I didn't see a pump at all from that, but when I wait to take the Transaderm an hour before the gym, I do end up with a pump feeling that is different from something I would get from a preworkout, and I definitely felt that in my legs on leg day.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%

Oh and I FINALLY got my girlfriend to hit the gym with me a couple days ago
    It was a good day for her to go too because it was arms day. I like getting them completely vascular and swollen for her to stare at and say "WTF!" lol. She came to the free weights for just a little bit, got her to do some incline DB curls and EZ bar curls with me, and then she felt intimidated because she's not used to being on that side and she went back to her cardio machines. It's kind of funny but I feel bad, she told me today her arms are still killing her. Hours after our gym sesh, she was complaining that they felt bruised, and the next day they were in such pain that even touching them made her almost cry lol. It actually had me worried at one point because I could tell they were visibly larger and looked swollen and discolored. I hope I didn't scare her into never coming back...I know some guys say the gym is their sanctuary, the one place they can get away from their woman, but I like lifting with mine. It's part showing off, part coaching, and part just a fun thing to do as a couple.
    Tried to give her a deep arm massage to free up some of the lactic acid build up, but it hurt too bad to do it long enough she said, and then I fed her some beta alanine, which had her feeling like she was having hot flashes lol.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.32%

That is always good to get your girlie involved. Make her feel and look good.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    That is always good to get your girlie involved. Make her feel and look good.
    Exactly! And hopefully helps her see that her boyfriend is much awesomer than any personal trainer around here Gotta keep those college boys at her local gym from teaching her how to do squats lol. That's really not what goes through my head! But I feel that when a girl gets to witness all the hard work her man puts in when he goes to the gym it makes her look at him completely different than she might have used to.
    And in my case it helps her see that I don't have time to flirt/gawk at girls. I didn't even know there were girls at my gym haha.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%

OH HEY, weight update, that's what I forgot.

When I started this I weighed 204, went up to 212, and currently am at 209. Disheartening, but I know it's all lean gains, and I had some extra BF stored up from my last bulk, which I've also lost some of, so I'm going to estimate a total of 8 lbs muscle gained so far.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.87%

When I started this I weighed 204, went up to 212, and currently am at 209. Disheartening, but I know it's all lean gains, and I had some extra BF stored up from my last bulk, which I've also lost some of, so I'm going to estimate a total of 8 lbs muscle gained so far.

Great gains! and awesome about getting your gf to go to the gym with you. When I move back to hawaii I plan on having my wife register at the 24hr. And my mom and brother too. They don't have to go as often me but I think I will be a good idea to have at least my wife know what the gym is lol. My mom and brother should go because they do so very little physical activity that I think even walking on the tread mill (which I don't do) would get them in a better condition than they are in now lol.

Good job!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

That sounds like some great progress man. Well done!
    Recoverbro Elite
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Great thread man, you know I'll be watching. Get em Fl3x!
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

[QUOTE=

Felt pretty strong on my pullups. Everything else kinda hard to tell. My bar curls were really messing with my forearms. I have a feeling I'm gonna get tendonitis in my forearms again soon. Such a drag, last time I had to take almost 2 months off most biceps work for it to go away
    [/QUOTE]
    I had this same problem a few months ago, every time I would finish a bicep set it felt as if my hands would be locked onto the bar/dumbbell. If I tried to open my hands too fast I would be squinting in pain! Took about a month of light bicep workouts for it to heal. I feel your pain on this! Has it subsided at all being that it is a month later?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 230
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 12:38 PM
  2. The magnificent 7 rubs again: sponsored Taurus 7ke log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 10:09 AM