FL3X rubs it on, NeedToBuildMuscle RS Transaderm fun

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Things seem to be going well for you so far...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cardiobro View Post
    Im like the sound of that... Def sounds like a nice base to a cycle, and thats a good amount for the money!
    Just suggested some to a buddy who is about to have his first go with dbol
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Things seem to be going well for you so far...
    Definitely going well, looking forward to the next couple weeks. Good things are happening...
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  4. Chest day after work this morning. Went pretty damn good.

    Flat bar bench: 2x10 (135 lbs) warmup, 1x12 (195), 1x12 (225), 1x6 (250), 1x7 (225), 1x6 (195)
    Definitely feeling strong on bench today, never even bothered trying to bench 250 before. Two weeks ago I was repping 225 for 5 reps. 250 for 6 reps definitely put a smile on my face.

    Incline DB press: 3x8

    Incline DB flyes: 3x10,8,8

    Cable cross shoulder-high: 2x21


    I took my Transaderm 5 pump dose around 2 hours before the gym today. Didn't eat nearly as much as I normally do, I think I was shy about 750 cal today. Just had nasty heartburn all night and morning, and didn't have an appetite. Worked out on an empty stomach. Hopefully this is over tomorrow.

    Can someone help me with pullovers? Never done them before but tried today to add something to my chest routine. Tried laying a few different ways, and doing DB pullovers. All I got from it was terrible pain in my shoulders, a good stretch in my lats, and a pump in my triceps lol...maybe I'm not focusing correctly? I used a pretty light weight too, 35 lbs.

    Also, thinking about taking an AI low dose as I am almost positive I am retaining too much water than what I would like.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  5. Oh and I should add, the only reason I tried 250 today was because my buddy told me that our friend is catching up to me and maxed 250 the other night. I wanted to make sure I was ahead of the game lol. Guess I am...
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  6. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Chest day after work this morning. Went pretty damn good.

    Flat bar bench: 2x10 (135 lbs) warmup, 1x12 (195), 1x12 (225), 1x6 (250), 1x7 (225), 1x6 (195)
    Definitely feeling strong on bench today, never even bothered trying to bench 250 before. Two weeks ago I was repping 225 for 5 reps. 250 for 6 reps definitely put a smile on my face.

    Incline DB press: 3x8

    Incline DB flyes: 3x10,8,8

    Cable cross shoulder-high: 2x21


    I took my Transaderm 5 pump dose around 2 hours before the gym today. Didn't eat nearly as much as I normally do, I think I was shy about 750 cal today. Just had nasty heartburn all night and morning, and didn't have an appetite. Worked out on an empty stomach. Hopefully this is over tomorrow.

    Can someone help me with pullovers? Never done them before but tried today to add something to my chest routine. Tried laying a few different ways, and doing DB pullovers. All I got from it was terrible pain in my shoulders, a good stretch in my lats, and a pump in my triceps lol...maybe I'm not focusing correctly? I used a pretty light weight too, 35 lbs.

    Also, thinking about taking an AI low dose as I am almost positive I am retaining too much water than what I would like.

    wow-i tried transaderm before bed last night, i got up to pee 5 times-i am definately not retaining water on it, lol. btw-it seems like transaderm has some anti e effect on me.....guess we all react differently!


    btw-congrats on smashing the 250!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Chest day after work this morning. Went pretty damn good.

    Flat bar bench: 2x10 (135 lbs) warmup, 1x12 (195), 1x12 (225), 1x6 (250), 1x7 (225), 1x6 (195)
    Definitely feeling strong on bench today, never even bothered trying to bench 250 before. Two weeks ago I was repping 225 for 5 reps. 250 for 6 reps definitely put a smile on my face.

    Incline DB press: 3x8

    Incline DB flyes: 3x10,8,8

    Cable cross shoulder-high: 2x21


    I took my Transaderm 5 pump dose around 2 hours before the gym today. Didn't eat nearly as much as I normally do, I think I was shy about 750 cal today. Just had nasty heartburn all night and morning, and didn't have an appetite. Worked out on an empty stomach. Hopefully this is over tomorrow.

    Can someone help me with pullovers? Never done them before but tried today to add something to my chest routine. Tried laying a few different ways, and doing DB pullovers. All I got from it was terrible pain in my shoulders, a good stretch in my lats, and a pump in my triceps lol...maybe I'm not focusing correctly? I used a pretty light weight too, 35 lbs.

    Also, thinking about taking an AI low dose as I am almost positive I am retaining too much water than what I would like.

    That is a huge increase in strength man! Very nice bench and great progress!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  8. The pullovers... you should concentrate on the lat stretch as the main target of the exercise is not the seratus...is it not? That's what I use them for...

  9. Has anyone noticed an appetite increase on transaderm? I just started using mine in prep for a cycle...only day 2 but i seem hungrier

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Has anyone noticed an appetite increase on transaderm? I just started using mine in prep for a cycle...only day 2 but i seem hungrier
    I'm 75% sure I've seen an increase in appetite. The only reason I am not 100% sure is because my heartburn some days makes another meal sound like a horrible idea. But I've read others saying increased appetite too, so I wouldn't be surprised.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I'm 75% sure I've seen an increase in appetite. The only reason I am not 100% sure is because my heartburn some days makes another meal sound like a horrible idea. But I've read others saying increased appetite too, so I wouldn't be surprised.
    Stands to reason it would cause increase in appetite...

  12. Anyone else seeing lots of white clumps in their bottles?
    Started seeing some the other day and they seem to be multiplying...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  13. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Anyone else seeing lots of white clumps in their bottles?
    Started seeing some the other day and they seem to be multiplying...
    Run it under hot water and shake it up maybe...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Anyone else seeing lots of white clumps in their bottles?
    Started seeing some the other day and they seem to be multiplying...
    Thats funky as hell bro, hope DWs suggestion works.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Run it under hot water and shake it up maybe...
    Thanks, I will have to give that a try.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  16. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Thanks, I will have to give that a try.
    Let me know how it goes...

  17. Yeah mine doesn't look like that either.....I would do as he suggested. Let us know how it goes.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Run it under hot water and shake it up maybe...
    That is probably a good idea. Shaking it a little bit before applications is not a bad idea either
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  19. Well no success under the hot water. I do shake it before I use it, and I originally thought maybe that was the problem lol. I wonder if somehow the carrier can separate from the product, allowing it to dry out a little?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Has anyone noticed an appetite increase on transaderm? I just started using mine in prep for a cycle...only day 2 but i seem hungrier
    Yes it kicked in about 2-3 days into the cycle.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  21. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Anyone else seeing lots of white clumps in their bottles?
    Started seeing some the other day and they seem to be multiplying...
    This might be a dumb question but is the temperature a steady temp. meaning is it in a cool location or does it stay warm.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  22. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Well no success under the hot water. I do shake it before I use it, and I originally thought maybe that was the problem lol. I wonder if somehow the carrier can separate from the product, allowing it to dry out a little?

    It is interesting to say the least. First time I've heard of it, so its hard to say what is going on. It could be the product seperating somehow I suppose. If so, I wonder what would cause it? Either way I'm sure it isnt a huge deal with effects, mostly just the way it appears in th bottle
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Yes it kicked in about 2-3 days into the cycle.
    I thought so....mine always hits me hard first thing in the AM

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    It is interesting to say the least. First time I've heard of it, so its hard to say what is going on. It could be the product seperating somehow I suppose. If so, I wonder what would cause it? Either way I'm sure it isnt a huge deal with effects, mostly just the way it appears in th bottle
    Yeah even upon inspecting my bottle i do see little white dots everywhere....just not as large as his. Maybe he got a bottle that has more actives! And I agree I don't think it'll affect his results at all.

  25. More actives hell yeah! Lol. The only thing I can think is that I keep it in my gym back, which on my way to work also is known to have some frozen chicken breasts and fish filets in it. Maybe the short time period it was in contact with the cold was enough to do that to it. Either way I'm not worried. As most of you I'm sure have noticed, if you miss a spot rubbing it in, it leaves a white residue, but then if you rub it, it still rubs in decent. I'm not noticing any trace white clumps on my shoulders or anything when I apply it so it's all good.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  26. WOW...this product sounds interesting..i might have to look into that a log it at my elder age
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  27. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    WOW...this product sounds interesting..i might have to look into that a log it at my elder age
    I think you will like it. I believe Mich29 still has a bottle or two left to give away too over at another forum...
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  28. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I think you will like it. I believe Mich29 still has a bottle or two left to give away too over at another forum...
    DONE
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  29. oh man didn't know you were running AH/AM on top of the transaderm! That's some awesome stuff!

    Seen you other pics on the halloween forum. Nice progress man!
    Are you fighting any? MMA?
    RecoverBro ELITE

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    oh man didn't know you were running AH/AM on top of the transaderm! That's some awesome stuff!

    Seen you other pics on the halloween forum. Nice progress man!
    Are you fighting any? MMA?
    Thank you my friend. I'm not doing any fighting right now, my main goal is to keep gaining size and the 4 days a week of intense training they do at my friend's gym hinders my gains. But you can find me there once in a while training to change things up a little. Once I hit my goals I wouldn't mind training there 3x a week and doing my first fight though. Being the size i am right now I think I would be better off cutting down a class to stand a chance lol, definitely need to keep working on my strength if I want this weight class. I have a lot of fun going to support all my friends and I love the atmosphere.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 230
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 12:38 PM
  2. The magnificent 7 rubs again: sponsored Taurus 7ke log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 10:09 AM
Log in
Log in