Jaydee packs on the mass with FRL ALPHA MASS!!!

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
I have been chosen by Forerunner Labs to log their new product ALPHA MASS. I'm sure you've all seen the promotional threads here and on other forums as well. For anyone who's not familiar with the product, please just post in my thread and I will answer any questions you may have. If there's something I cannot answer, i'm sure royd would be more than happy to answer. Here's a teaser pic of the ALPHA MASS:

Attachments

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
The plan is to run 12 caps per day for 4 weeks(2 bottles). This should allow for MAXIMUM gains. I plan for great strength and size gains as I am currently in my off season in the NPC. I need to be around 210-215 by january, right now I am at 187lbs as of yesterday. I know I can do it, and I also know that ALPHA MASS will help me get there even faster. I eat every 3hrs on the dot, whether i'm hungry or not, this equates to roughly 3500-4000 cals per day. Training will be heavy for compound exercises(6-8 reps) and lighter on isolation movements(8-10 reps). I'm shooting for just packing on as much pure muscle and size as I possibly can. All exercises will be drop sets as well, to keep intensity very high. I will do before and after pics, and some training vids when I am able to train with someone. I started the ALPHA MASS yesterday and will post my workout after the Mr. Olympia is over. For now, here is a quad shot as a before legs pic ;)

legs911.jpg

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
PHIL HEATH IS YOUR 2011 MR. OLYMPIA!!! Flex Lewis DEFINITELY should have taken the 202 division though.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
9/16/11 - back and delts - Alpha Mass Day 1

Weight: 187.0lbs

Smythe Military Press - 150x13, 160x8, 140x7

Standing DB Side Laterals - 40x12, 30x15, 30x9 (this exercise was superset with mil press)

Rack Deads - 405x4, 365x8, 315x8

Bent Over BB Rows - 265x8, 225x10, 201x11

Wide Grip Pull Ups - BWx10, BWx6, BWx5

DB Shrugs - 100x10, 80x12, 70x10

Rope Crunches - 160x20, 130x20

10min Treadmill at 3.8rpm

Felt very strong and had a lot of intensity. Way too early to tell if it's the alpha mass or not, but I can tell you my last workout SUCKED. I'm not getting much sleep at all because my wife nd I just had our newborn daughter 1 week ago. None the less, I need to train, so i'm not going to let lack of sleep stop me. I only got like 4hrs sleep for my last workout, so it did affect me i'm sure. This workout i got 4hrs sleep, was woken up for a couple hours, then got 2 more hours zzzzz afterward. I've never used 1-T before, so i'm not sure how long it takes to notice anything from it. All I can say is I had wayyy more intensity and motivation and that alpha male mentality, compared to my last workout.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow!! Subbed!

Is that dosage the normal ?
2 bottles over 4 weeks?
Taking anything for estrocontrol or aromatise? any lethargy expected?

Cant wait to see ur results on this bulk cycle!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
im in here too. good luck bro! The owner of AMS meet up with me at Olympia and hooked me up! :D Im gunna be doing a 2 bottle run, but i havent decided on duration and dosage yet, but i got plenty of time to figure that out.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in here too. good luck bro! The owner of AMS meet up with me at Olympia and hooked me up! :D Im gunna be doing a 2 bottle run, but i havent decided on duration and dosage yet, but i got plenty of time to figure that out.
OMFG JEALOUS!!!!

I want to run this!!! My winter bulk !!! hahah

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
wow!! Subbed!Is that dosage the normal ? 2 bottles over 4 weeks? Taking anything for estrocontrol or aromatise? any lethargy expected? Cant wait to see ur results on this bulk cycle!
Glad to have you here bro. Haha, no the recommended dosage is 1 to 3 caps twice per day. Nope, I'm not using anything for estrogen control. From my experience, using AI just complicates things more than they need to be. All of the rebound gyno etc that you hear about, people used a strong AI. I'm not expecting any lethargy what so ever, but if it happens, it happens. I'm already not getting sleep due to our newborn daughter, so ill be used to being tired lol.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Yea, DC is a great guy to say the least. I owe a lot to him and AMS for how much they've helped me over the past year. As a small form of appreciation, I'm going to qualify for nationals this year in May. I fell short last year but I will come in bigger and peeled to the bone this year. Glad to have you following along man.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PHIL HEATH IS YOUR 2011 MR. OLYMPIA!!! Flex Lewis DEFINITELY should have taken the 202 division though.
Yeah he looked unreal. his delts really stood out to me.

Very cool. I knew he was there this weekend but didnt know he was out pimping da Alpha Mass. :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice..an Alpha Mass log. Good luck with putting on the size JD!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Very cool. I knew he was there this weekend but didnt know he was out pimping da Alpha Mass. :)
just hookin a couple people up i guess. for the short time I was with DC, he seemed like a great guy. Im real excited to try out the stuff he gave me. Wish I couldve chatted with him a little longer, but he seemed like he was pretty busy.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Yeah he looked unreal. his delts really stood out to me.
Everything stood out haha. He came in dry, full, and peeled. Cutler is so damn blocky and his waist is way too big. I'm hoping they are finally going to favor asthetics over pure mass. I was also surprised at Wolf, I believe he should've placed higher. It was tough though. Him, Kai, and Victor were all so close.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
legs911-2.jpg

The first pic was too small, this one is blurry due to resizing it, but it should be better.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just hookin a couple people up i guess. for the short time I was with DC, he seemed like a great guy. Im real excited to try out the stuff he gave me. Wish I couldve chatted with him a little longer, but he seemed like he was pretty busy.
Yeah he spends about 90% of his time in meetings at the Olympia. I do know he was hanging out with Jay Cutler on Thursday night, which would be cool.

Everything stood out haha. He came in dry, full, and peeled. Cutler is so damn blocky and his waist is way too big. I'm hoping they are finally going to favor asthetics over pure mass. I was also surprised at Wolf, I believe he should've placed higher. It was tough though. Him, Kai, and Victor were all so close.
They basically made the show Jay vs Heath from the start. Seemed as if those other guys didnt even get a consideration from the start. Wolf's calves suck...I wonder if they hold him back.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed, running this in november. Was thinking of dosing Erase along with it though.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
They basically made the show Jay vs Heath from the start. Seemed as if those other guys didnt even get a consideration from the start. Wolf's calves suck...I wonder if they hold him back.
Yea I agree, plus Wolf's lower back needs to be drier. He's doing MUCH better though on his own rather than paying a "guru" to do his prep for him.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
ahh wrong isomer. So should I run something like Dermacrine along with it to help with libido issues?
that would be a good idea, or possibly even formestane for a little boost in performance and gains.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah so solo is probably best. :)
Yeah, but there are lots of other things to stack it with. I just wouldnt go with a dht precursor.

Yea I agree, plus Wolf's lower back needs to be drier. He's doing MUCH better though on his own rather than paying a "guru" to do his prep for him.
I didnt realize he was on his own.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Yeah, but there are lots of other things to stack it with. I just wouldnt go with a dht precursor.

I didnt realize he was on his own.
Yea, ever since he placed last at the Olympia where he paid i forgot who, but some well known prep guru. I think it ws after the 2009 olympia, that he started doing everything himself. He has improved so much. Now that I think about it, I believe it might have been Palumbo who did his prep for the '09 Olympia? I know he did keto and came it flatter than flat and placed last. That's why i'll never do keto. Carb cycling is best. It's too difficult to fill out in time without spilling over or not filling out enough, without being 110% in tune with your own body and knowing how it responds to a 40g carbs or less diet for 3-4 months.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
9/19/11 - bis, tris, and abs - ALPHA MASS DAY 4

Close Grip Bench Press - 165x8, 145x8, 135x8

Skull Crushers - 90x6, 80x8, 70x8

Reverse Cable Curls - 150x7, 140x8, 130x7

Standing EZ Curls - 90x7, 70x10, 50x15

1 Arm Preacher Curls - 40x9, 35x10, 30x10

DB Concentration Curls - 45x6, 40x6, 35x6

Rope Crunches - 160x20, 140x20

Another great session with a lot of intensity. I had my client that i'm training, record me doing preacher curls on my phone, but i can't send it to my email to save it on my computer, to then upload on here. My phone says the file is too large to send via email or mms. Does anyone have any ideas as to how the heck I can do it?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Usb cord?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9/19/11 - bis, tris, and abs - ALPHA MASS DAY 4

Close Grip Bench Press - 165x8, 145x8, 135x8

Skull Crushers - 90x6, 80x8, 70x8

Reverse Cable Curls - 150x7, 140x8, 130x7

Standing EZ Curls - 90x7, 70x10, 50x15

1 Arm Preacher Curls - 40x9, 35x10, 30x10

DB Concentration Curls - 45x6, 40x6, 35x6

Rope Crunches - 160x20, 140x20

Another great session with a lot of intensity. I had my client that i'm training, record me doing preacher curls on my phone, but i can't send it to my email to save it on my computer, to then upload on here. My phone says the file is too large to send via email or mms. Does anyone have any ideas as to how the heck I can do it?
Yeah usb is the only way. Otherwise some phones you can remove the storage card and plug directly into your laptop.

Otherwise usually if you keep the video at thirty seconds or less you can send them on your phone.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for nood vidz

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
following for sure, gotta get my money up to get me some of this, everyone associated with this company has been really cool too

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 pages late, but following now. Best of training to ya man.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal, I'm in on this one.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! im in for follow..shoot little late for me..but keep it real

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
Subbed!
Just got my bottle last night. Been on test boosters for last 4 weeks. 3 days to go on current stack of Testopro, HGHpro and Stoked. Should I wait to start this cycle or you think I could continue right into Alpha Mass?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!
Just got my bottle last night. Been on test boosters for last 4 weeks. 3 days to go on current stack of Testopro, HGHpro and Stoked. Should I wait to start this cycle or you think I could continue right into Alpha Mass?
I am always one for waiting, but people have done it before. Up to you. I like my natural production to return to normal before i start anything else.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^This as well. Let your system get back to it's normal levels and then bring on the goods!