My off-season Cabergolean Log

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    Right?? lol i'm kinda addicted to pre-trainers now w/ the added benifit of Cabergolean and the Ergo=Blitz it seems to drive it all in better strenght and weight is up i tipped the scales at 227 at the gym last night i was happy with that.. not happy shoving 5k in cals down my throat everyday tho lol
    So I am joining late. Looks good so far you're a strong dude lol. And I feel you on the cals thing I am much less muscular then you but I am currently getting 5000 to gain as well and I think if I got to your strength I'd prob need 6000+!! keep up the good work!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Right?? lol i'm kinda addicted to pre-trainers now w/ the added benifit of Cabergolean and the Ergo=Blitz it seems to drive it all in better strenght and weight is up i tipped the scales at 227 at the gym last night i was happy with that.. not happy shoving 5k in cals down my throat everyday tho lol
    yeah man sounds mean with all that together, makin me think about next stuff ill get on
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    So I am joining late. Looks good so far you're a strong dude lol. And I feel you on the cals thing I am much less muscular then you but I am currently getting 5000 to gain as well and I think if I got to your strength I'd prob need 6000+!! keep up the good work!
    Happy to have you bro, and thanks been working at for awhile I'm sure my cals will go up as my weight gain starts to slow, does suck tho lol

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    yeah man sounds mean with all that together, makin me think about next stuff ill get on
    It is kinda mean bro but i enjoy the intensity of it
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Haha same here, I am getting good focus and intensity in the gym now with what I am on. Ha, I did my best bench session a few days ago when my buddy from the marines was home, just because I was motivated. It was the day after a chest day even too.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

I was too hooked on pre-workouts for far too long. I am taking it easy right now but you have put some thoughts in my head once I finally have some $$$
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

haha supp shopping is addictive...

I have taken time off PWO before, but I really like LitUp right now, thats what I take plus I add some creatine and beta A.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

haha supp shopping is addictive...

I have taken time off PWO before, but I really like LitUp right now, thats what I take plus I add some creatine and beta A.

Supp shopping is way too addictive haha!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I will be going supp shopping soon
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

not me got the wife a kitten for her birthday so thats where money went haha
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

dang sucks. luckily for me all i need is creatine, 6 bucks! woohoo.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

dang sucks. luckily for me all i need is creatine, 6 bucks! woohoo.
    Gotta love that! I haven't taken creatine in almost a year I should think about it
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

dang dude seriously! get on it
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Creatine is an amino triad. Its a proven ergogenic so if you dont "flush" it out, take it man! Its cheap!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Interesting about creatine I was reading some studies yesterday that showed creatine boosted dht levels. This explains why taking it at 16 flared up my acne hardcore haha
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I only flushed it out if I took too much or the wrong form

and I get worse acne from anabeta and from other supps than creatine.

actually worse acne I got was on prednisone (doc subscribed)
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

I bloat like no ones business on creatine mono and I tried kre-alkalyn but I didn't notice anything at all. What are some other creatines you all like?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    I bloat like no ones business on creatine mono and I tried kre-alkalyn but I didn't notice anything at all. What are some other creatines you all like?
    Kre-alkalyn is crap IMO I used it as well and did not do anything for me. I actually liked CEE tho you will hear a lot of debate about that form of creatine as well though in theory it should work. I personally use mono the bloat doesn't seem to affect me at all. Bulk CEE is pretty cheap wouldn't hurt to try it and see if it works for you. However, be prepared for horrible taste. If you are going to buy powder you need to mix it with a strong juice. Or you might want to just find some caps and save yourself the torture.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I don't really care about bloat, it just happens. most of us dont do contest, so I get over it. lol. I was on CEE forever but had alot of push that it was garbage. went back to mono and picked up a pound of two right off the bat, plus it tastes better, easier to scoop and mix, etc. Also had issues digesting it as well.

I take a mix of 5g micronized (the best in my opinion) and 2.5 grams Dicreatine malate salt.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

I don't really care about bloat, it just happens. most of us dont do contest, so I get over it. lol. I was on CEE forever but had alot of push that it was garbage. went back to mono and picked up a pound of two right off the bat, plus it tastes better, easier to scoop and mix, etc. Also had issues digesting it as well.

I take a mix of 5g micronized (the best in my opinion) and 2.5 grams Dicreatine malate salt.
    The study bashing CEE was done by a competitor and the container was left open so it's still hard to say if it is garbage. Regardless, the studies are all done on monohydrate so we can really only say that is effective at this point. I'd agree mono is best but I noticed results on CEE as well.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

Maybe I will try mono at a low dose like 5g and gradually build up as my body adjusts. I am currently taking ERGO-BLITZ throughout the day (the protocol is in my log) and that seems to be helping but I figure a little extra fullness is never a bad thing! Unless I turn into a water balloon
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    The study bashing CEE was done by a competitor and the container was left open so it's still hard to say if it is garbage. Regardless, the studies are all done on monohydrate so we can really only say that is effective at this point. I'd agree mono is best but I noticed results on CEE as well.
    I noticed gains on CEE as well, but Its hard to tell because i wasn't taking CEE solo. I don't think it hurt me.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.

(We interrupt this thread for this important commercial announcement)

Because the October contest went so well- we figured we would have a November contest as well- starting......now!!!

Place an order between now (10/27) and November 30th and you are automatically entered in our contest to WIN A YEARS SUPPLY OF ERGO-BLITZ OR CABERGOLEAN.

We had one winner from last month (member name: AZMIDLYF)- and this month we will have two winners!

All you need to do is order online at www.cabergolean.com and use coupon code AM50. That's it! Then on December 1st, we will reply to this thread with two winners of our contest.

A YEARS SUPPLY OF ERGO-BLITZ OR CABERGOLEAN! We have the science to illustrate its efficacy and the feedback from your peers that cuts thru the B.S. and shows that this stuff works!!!!

Share with the world how Cabergolean has aided your training/ improved your physique
    Share with the world how ERGO-BLITZ has aided your training/ improved your physique

Rules:
    Cannot win the contest twice in the same calendar year
    Not open to NRC sponsored athletes or employees
    We only ship internationally to Canada at this time
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.

Also, we have reduced our prices for the month again, so with your AM50 coupon code the Cabergolean is $17 and change....and the ERGO-BLITZ is $14 and change.....

That is a pretty amazing price for two really amazing products!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn
    Also, we have reduced our prices for the month again, so with your AM50 coupon code the Cabergolean is $17 and change....and the ERGO-BLITZ is $14 and change.....

That is a pretty amazing price for two really amazing products!
    Maybe this time I can win!!!

Opening up my blitz for my next intra workout session. If the taste is good I'm going to order 5 bottles lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.

When are you back in Hawaii? Maybe I will hand deliver the order......
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

What's up fella's sorry i've been mia this week. Training still going well strength still climbing weight's not budging much right now but a solid 225, my trainer said condition looks like about 8 weeks out from show, so happy with that news...
    Set some records on back today did bb rows 365 x 12... Maintained pretty good form. I got the gym owner to film it, guy actually pulled out a video cam lol so once he gets it emailed to me i'll get it up here. I could have been a little tighter with form but that's the heaviest i've gone so it wasn't too shabby.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.

sweet!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

What's up fella's sorry i've been mia this week. Training still going well strength still climbing weight's not budging much right now but a solid 225, my trainer said condition looks like about 8 weeks out from show, so happy with that news...
    Set some records on back today did bb rows 365 x 12... Maintained pretty good form. I got the gym owner to film it, guy actually pulled out a video cam lol so once he gets it emailed to me i'll get it up here. I could have been a little tighter with form but that's the heaviest i've gone so it wasn't too shabby.

Damn! Well I feel like a girl now
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    When are you back in Hawaii? Maybe I will hand deliver the order......
    Oh are you from Hawaii too?
    I move back in July

Will be back for three weeks in February though
    RecoverBro ELITE
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    sweet!
    Thanks man I'm happy with the progression
    Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    Damn! Well I feel like a girl now
    LOL! Thanks man, back is a strop bp for me
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Don't get KO'd by the Flu this season!
    By DNA in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 02:23 PM
  2. The next season of TUF,season 7.
    By Dr Nick in forum MMA
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 10:42 AM
  3. TUF season 4
    By Pit Bull in forum MMA
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 09:12 AM
  4. Replies: 20