My off-season Cabergolean Log

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    benawesome's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    302
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    dang sucks. luckily for me all i need is creatine, 6 bucks! woohoo.
    Gotta love that! I haven't taken creatine in almost a year I should think about it

  2. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,051
    Answers
    0


    dang dude seriously! get on it
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  3. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0


    Creatine is an amino triad. Its a proven ergogenic so if you dont "flush" it out, take it man! Its cheap!
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,272
    Answers
    0


    Interesting about creatine I was reading some studies yesterday that showed creatine boosted dht levels. This explains why taking it at 16 flared up my acne hardcore haha
  5. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,051
    Answers
    0


    I only flushed it out if I took too much or the wrong form

    and I get worse acne from anabeta and from other supps than creatine.

    actually worse acne I got was on prednisone (doc subscribed)
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  6. Registered User
    benawesome's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    302
    Answers
    0


    I bloat like no ones business on creatine mono and I tried kre-alkalyn but I didn't notice anything at all. What are some other creatines you all like?
  7. Registered User
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,272
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    I bloat like no ones business on creatine mono and I tried kre-alkalyn but I didn't notice anything at all. What are some other creatines you all like?
    Kre-alkalyn is crap IMO I used it as well and did not do anything for me. I actually liked CEE tho you will hear a lot of debate about that form of creatine as well though in theory it should work. I personally use mono the bloat doesn't seem to affect me at all. Bulk CEE is pretty cheap wouldn't hurt to try it and see if it works for you. However, be prepared for horrible taste. If you are going to buy powder you need to mix it with a strong juice. Or you might want to just find some caps and save yourself the torture.
  8. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,051
    Answers
    0


    I don't really care about bloat, it just happens. most of us dont do contest, so I get over it. lol. I was on CEE forever but had alot of push that it was garbage. went back to mono and picked up a pound of two right off the bat, plus it tastes better, easier to scoop and mix, etc. Also had issues digesting it as well.

    I take a mix of 5g micronized (the best in my opinion) and 2.5 grams Dicreatine malate salt.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  9. Registered User
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,272
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I don't really care about bloat, it just happens. most of us dont do contest, so I get over it. lol. I was on CEE forever but had alot of push that it was garbage. went back to mono and picked up a pound of two right off the bat, plus it tastes better, easier to scoop and mix, etc. Also had issues digesting it as well.

    I take a mix of 5g micronized (the best in my opinion) and 2.5 grams Dicreatine malate salt.
    The study bashing CEE was done by a competitor and the container was left open so it's still hard to say if it is garbage. Regardless, the studies are all done on monohydrate so we can really only say that is effective at this point. I'd agree mono is best but I noticed results on CEE as well.
  10. Registered User
    benawesome's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    302
    Answers
    0


    Maybe I will try mono at a low dose like 5g and gradually build up as my body adjusts. I am currently taking ERGO-BLITZ throughout the day (the protocol is in my log) and that seems to be helping but I figure a little extra fullness is never a bad thing! Unless I turn into a water balloon
  11. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    The study bashing CEE was done by a competitor and the container was left open so it's still hard to say if it is garbage. Regardless, the studies are all done on monohydrate so we can really only say that is effective at this point. I'd agree mono is best but I noticed results on CEE as well.
    I noticed gains on CEE as well, but Its hard to tell because i wasn't taking CEE solo. I don't think it hurt me.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  12. Registered User
    BigGunn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0


    (We interrupt this thread for this important commercial announcement)

    Because the October contest went so well- we figured we would have a November contest as well- starting......now!!!

    Place an order between now (10/27) and November 30th and you are automatically entered in our contest to WIN A YEARS SUPPLY OF ERGO-BLITZ OR CABERGOLEAN.

    We had one winner from last month (member name: AZMIDLYF)- and this month we will have two winners!

    All you need to do is order online at www.cabergolean.com and use coupon code AM50. That's it! Then on December 1st, we will reply to this thread with two winners of our contest.

    A YEARS SUPPLY OF ERGO-BLITZ OR CABERGOLEAN! We have the science to illustrate its efficacy and the feedback from your peers that cuts thru the B.S. and shows that this stuff works!!!!

    Share with the world how Cabergolean has aided your training/ improved your physique
    Share with the world how ERGO-BLITZ has aided your training/ improved your physique

    Rules:
    Cannot win the contest twice in the same calendar year
    Not open to NRC sponsored athletes or employees
    We only ship internationally to Canada at this time
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  13. Registered User
    BigGunn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0


    Also, we have reduced our prices for the month again, so with your AM50 coupon code the Cabergolean is $17 and change....and the ERGO-BLITZ is $14 and change.....

    That is a pretty amazing price for two really amazing products!
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  14. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn
    Also, we have reduced our prices for the month again, so with your AM50 coupon code the Cabergolean is $17 and change....and the ERGO-BLITZ is $14 and change.....

    That is a pretty amazing price for two really amazing products!
    Maybe this time I can win!!!

    Opening up my blitz for my next intra workout session. If the taste is good I'm going to order 5 bottles lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. Registered User
    BigGunn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0


    When are you back in Hawaii? Maybe I will hand deliver the order......
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  16. Registered User
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    325
    Answers
    0


    What's up fella's sorry i've been mia this week. Training still going well strength still climbing weight's not budging much right now but a solid 225, my trainer said condition looks like about 8 weeks out from show, so happy with that news...
    Set some records on back today did bb rows 365 x 12... Maintained pretty good form. I got the gym owner to film it, guy actually pulled out a video cam lol so once he gets it emailed to me i'll get it up here. I could have been a little tighter with form but that's the heaviest i've gone so it wasn't too shabby.
  17. Registered User
    BigGunn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0


    sweet!
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  18. Registered User
    benawesome's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    302
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    What's up fella's sorry i've been mia this week. Training still going well strength still climbing weight's not budging much right now but a solid 225, my trainer said condition looks like about 8 weeks out from show, so happy with that news...
    Set some records on back today did bb rows 365 x 12... Maintained pretty good form. I got the gym owner to film it, guy actually pulled out a video cam lol so once he gets it emailed to me i'll get it up here. I could have been a little tighter with form but that's the heaviest i've gone so it wasn't too shabby.

    Damn! Well I feel like a girl now
  19. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    When are you back in Hawaii? Maybe I will hand deliver the order......
    Oh are you from Hawaii too?
    I move back in July

    Will be back for three weeks in February though
    RecoverBro ELITE
  20. Registered User
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    sweet!
    Thanks man I'm happy with the progression
    Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    Damn! Well I feel like a girl now
    LOL! Thanks man, back is a strop bp for me
  21. Registered User
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    325
    Answers
    0


    Chest today...
    Incline Smith 135 x 20, 225 x 16, 275 x 12, 315 x 10
    Flat bench 135 x 20, 185 x 16, 225 x 12, 275 x 8
    Machine Flyes 4 sets.. dont remember wieghts
    Incline hs machine. 90 x 20, 180 x 16, 270 x 12, 290 x 10

    Pump was insane!!!!
  22. Registered User
    BigGunn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0


    No- but I have vacationed in Maui on one occasion. I was there for 2 weeks last year. The most beautiful place I had ever been in my life! Just looking for an excuse to visit again

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Oh are you from Hawaii too?
    I move back in July

    Will be back for three weeks in February though
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  23. Registered User
    benawesome's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    302
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    Chest today...
    Incline Smith 135 x 20, 225 x 16, 275 x 12, 315 x 10
    Flat bench 135 x 20, 185 x 16, 225 x 12, 275 x 8
    Machine Flyes 4 sets.. dont remember wieghts
    Incline hs machine. 90 x 20, 180 x 16, 270 x 12, 290 x 10

    Pump was insane!!!!
    Nice workout! I love focusing on upper chest!
  24. Registered User
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    Nice workout! I love focusing on upper chest!
    Yea i like to hit it a little more, even tho mine is starting to even out a lot more. But i have been making sure to do flat a bit more, trying to thicken the pecs up...so i look wider in side relaxed and other side shots
  25. Registered User
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    325
    Answers
    0


    Workouts this week have been going very well. Unfortunaltly didn't have anyone available to video legs...I did 495 x 10 smith squat and leg pressed 26 plates x 12 on last set I'm gonna have to start using the other leg press in out gym i'm exceeding the "weight limit" on the one i like.. it's a old school bodymasters leg press prob 15 years old.. well sh*t its the one in the vid that BigGunn posted for me. lol.. anyway the problem is that it actually sticks on the rails a bit like grinds as i'm pushing the weight which can't be good...Sooo they have a icarian (sp) one that i think holds more may be a heavier sled but angle isn't the best but..i'll be doing that or incorporating hacks a bit more...

    Did arms today hitting them with a lot of volume lately and it's working well bout 16 sets for bi's and tri's curled 50's for 8 reps today and did skull crushers 135 x 10(3rd exercise) so strength is continuing to creep up..

    I'm looking fuller and more vascular than any other time in my life.. best "off-season" look to date....
  26. Registered User
    benawesome's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    302
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    Workouts this week have been going very well. Unfortunaltly didn't have anyone available to video legs...I did 495 x 10 smith squat and leg pressed 26 plates x 12 on last set I'm gonna have to start using the other leg press in out gym i'm exceeding the "weight limit" on the one i like.. it's a old school bodymasters leg press prob 15 years old.. well sh*t its the one in the vid that BigGunn posted for me. lol.. anyway the problem is that it actually sticks on the rails a bit like grinds as i'm pushing the weight which can't be good...Sooo they have a icarian (sp) one that i think holds more may be a heavier sled but angle isn't the best but..i'll be doing that or incorporating hacks a bit more...

    Did arms today hitting them with a lot of volume lately and it's working well bout 16 sets for bi's and tri's curled 50's for 8 reps today and did skull crushers 135 x 10(3rd exercise) so strength is continuing to creep up..

    I'm looking fuller and more vascular than any other time in my life.. best "off-season" look to date....
    Getting some serious good lifts on legs bro! I feel volume on arms is a great approach. Seems to be the only way my arms respond.
  27. Registered User
    BigGunn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0


    Just as an FYI we added back the Free shipping on all priority mail orders. So great deal...with the chance to win a boat-load of awesome product....and now Free shipping to boot!
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  28. Registered User
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    Getting some serious good lifts on legs bro! I feel volume on arms is a great approach. Seems to be the only way my arms respond.
    Thanks bro my legs are getting really dense from all the weight and the increase in reps... i think i may actually stay 15 plus reps for a while see if they grow a little more... And yea my arms were always always week but with high volume they grow... i don't really like low volume on anything.. i did it for years and never grew at the same rate..
  29. Registered User
    benawesome's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    302
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    Thanks bro my legs are getting really dense from all the weight and the increase in reps... i think i may actually stay 15 plus reps for a while see if they grow a little more... And yea my arms were always always week but with high volume they grow... i don't really like low volume on anything.. i did it for years and never grew at the same rate..
    agreed! I am pretty much all volume now and I am growing better than ever. I am sure low reps has its place for some people but I just do not respond to it.
  30. Registered User
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    agreed! I am pretty much all volume now and I am growing better than ever. I am sure low reps has its place for some people but I just do not respond to it.
    Yea did it for years like a 6-8 rep range and when i first started out at like 14-15 all i wanted was a massive bench so i was doing 2-3 reps and heavy singles all the time too.. but i never got over 200 pounds training like that once i ventured outside i grew more.. I did variations of HIT training kinda like Mark Dugdales... and at my bodyweight at the time i was probably strongest but i didn't grow really...Its funny b/c i like the "science" behind HIT and DC and so on.. just didn't get out of it what i do from more sets.. IM NOT STARTING A DEBATE of VOLUME vs INTENSITY lol i like both volume i grow more on
  31. Registered User
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    325
    Answers
    0


    Chest today
    Incline smith 135x20, 225 x 16, 315 x 12, 335 x 8
    Flat Bench 135 x 16, 225 x 12, 245 x 10, 265 x 6 (stoped didn't feel right)
    Cable cross over last set 85 x 10
    Cybex Incline press las set whole stack x 9

    I don't see the point in posting weights of the machines and cables... they all vary so much the last to exercise i was really trying to sqeeeze the pecs as hard as possible through entire rep

    ERGO-BLITZ mixed with a carb source like karbolyn or waxymaize makes the pumps almost unbearable. I was having a hard time getting full range of motion on the cybex machine. NO doubt the fascia tissue is stretched to the max.. my chest size is way up. And strength and all time high.
  32. Registered User
    benawesome's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    302
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    Chest today
    Incline smith 135x20, 225 x 16, 315 x 12, 335 x 8
    Flat Bench 135 x 16, 225 x 12, 245 x 10, 265 x 6 (stoped didn't feel right)
    Cable cross over last set 85 x 10
    Cybex Incline press las set whole stack x 9

    I don't see the point in posting weights of the machines and cables... they all vary so much the last to exercise i was really trying to sqeeeze the pecs as hard as possible through entire rep

    ERGO-BLITZ mixed with a carb source like karbolyn or waxymaize makes the pumps almost unbearable. I was having a hard time getting full range of motion on the cybex machine. NO doubt the fascia tissue is stretched to the max.. my chest size is way up. And strength and all time high.
    Agreed on the no point in posting weights comment. Every gym is so different. My gym I can leg extension the whole stack (250lbs) for like 20 reps. I went to a different gym this weekend and 150lbs felt like hell haha!
  33. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,051
    Answers
    0


    The gym I go to doesn't have calibrated weights. They have stickers labeling them from 44-49 lbs. hahaha oh ghetto gyms
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  34. Registered User
    BigGunn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0


    Why buy from NRC this month?

    1)Our products work really well! Check out the formulas- read the white papers- they work. If you don't trust the data then ask the users. Just type in "ERGO-BLITZ" or "Cabergolean" into the anabolicminds.com Search field to find real world results.

    2)We are giving away a Year's Supply of ERGO-BLITZ and Cabergolean to 2 winners this month! All you need to do is place an order. No ****!!!

    3)The Cabergolean is only $22 and change per bottle (only $17 per bottle with the Buy3 Get the 4th Free). The ERGO-BLITZ is $14 and change per bottle!!!! The **** is insanely effective and is only $14!? Just use the coupon code AM50 to save 50%.

    4)Free shipping on all orders regardless on size all the time!!!!

    How can we afford to provide revolutionary products at these prices? Here is your word for the day disintermediation. I'll save you the google search. There is NO middle man!!!! We are the manufacturer and you get the product directly from us.

    How it normally works is the manufacturer sells their supplements to a wholesaler. The wholesaler then sells the supplements to a reseller. You then purchase a product that has been marked up TWICE already. When you purchase from NRC- you purchase from the source.

    What have you got to lose? We'll match the results of our products up against any other GH booster, NO booster, or Intra-workout drink. The challenge has been established!!! And if you don't like the products just return them for a full refund!

    CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  35. Registered User
    benawesome's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    302
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    The gym I go to doesn't have calibrated weights. They have stickers labeling them from 44-49 lbs. hahaha oh ghetto gyms
    I love those gyms though
  36. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by benawesome

    I love those gyms though
    Oh I love mine just hate hunting for the last. 45 when loading up.

    Anyways the lifts are looking sick and supps look sweet gona have to try some out next time I shop
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  37. Registered User
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    325
    Answers
    0


    Hey everyone i was MIA for awhile because i had my wedding ceremony and went on my honeymoon in new york been gone about 2 weeks with all the travel. Got back in the gym this week after about a 10 day break... only break i've had in about a year and it paid off joints feel much more fresh and refreashed mentally as well. Strength didn't really dip at all, i kind of expected it too because i wasn't able to keep my cals as high but it surprised me. I'll start posting some more workouts next week. I got promoted to assist manager at the supplement shop i'm working at so i'm not as free to post as i'd like to be but I'M BACK!
  38. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp
    Hey everyone i was MIA for awhile because i had my wedding ceremony and went on my honeymoon in new york been gone about 2 weeks with all the travel. Got back in the gym this week after about a 10 day break... only break i've had in about a year and it paid off joints feel much more fresh and refreashed mentally as well. Strength didn't really dip at all, i kind of expected it too because i wasn't able to keep my cals as high but it surprised me. I'll start posting some more workouts next week. I got promoted to assist manager at the supplement shop i'm working at so i'm not as free to post as i'd like to be but I'M BACK!
    Congrats ! And I have actually seen improvements wjth that kind of break. Because your fresh for your first couple workouts and can work harder.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  39. Registered User
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Congrats ! And I have actually seen improvements wjth that kind of break. Because your fresh for your first couple workouts and can work harder.
    Thank you bro! And that's my thoughts on the break, should help me more than anything else
  40. Registered User
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,051
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp

    Thank you bro! And that's my thoughts on the break, should help me more than anything else
    Yeah I like taking breaks a few times a year. Otherwise I get all screwed up. It's a nice change of pace.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Don't get KO'd by the Flu this season!
    By DNA in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 02:23 PM
  2. The next season of TUF,season 7.
    By Dr Nick in forum MMA
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 10:42 AM
  3. TUF season 4
    By Pit Bull in forum MMA
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 09:12 AM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 03:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in