6'2"  274 lbs.

Oh yeah...that is SizeUp BTW.....
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Read your whole log again and I think I'll be trying those products after my 4 week break from macuna. Do you know if you have to break from it? I know you guys suggest to cycle it 5on/2off and stop after a month. But what reason is that for? Just for supplement effectiveness sake? Or is there some other reason?

Thanks!
    Biggun answered this better than i could have. I can tell you i planned on at least 3 months of the product before taking a break. I feel like you would get better results that way. Although the effects are felt by end of first week i think they have got better w/continued use

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Man thats no good. being sick just plain sucks. however It did help me cut some lean weight lol. One good thing from being sick. my abs were sick for like 2-3 days

I switched off of primaforce CEE which used to be like awesome according to all the junkies. now that i am back reading stuff apparently its just straight poison. go figure. everyone used to talk down on mono, which I had always used, and so I switched. now mono is prefered... whatever. lol. I have 150 g of micronized creapure and 100g of dicreatine malate and am dosing around 3g of creapure and 2g of dicrea pre, and then throwing 3 grams in on non workout days. I could probably bump it up a little but I am gona wait and see if I experience any bloat or other sides from any of it. I like it so far. I felt pretty beast today actually killed my back.

as for lats, I had alot of trouble hitting those in the past. I agree with size on this one. there are two ways to do it. Kill the bis, so your lats get worked more, or work your lats first ( I used lat hangs and pullups to weaken the bis and work the lats to warmup) and then try to execute perfect form so your really getting the work in. I find that hitting the lats directly before the full pulldowns helps me alot.

Now I just need to retrain my chest
    Yea i like creatine mono. I used to even liked the sugar filled formula's (cell-tech, phosphogen) but stick to regular mono now lol. I have never had trouble with a connection in back. Some of the stuff Charles Glass has writen helped me figure out how to really target the lats well.

On front pull downs he suggested rotating your elbows forward almost like keeping elbows even with hands. It takes bi's out they have no power w/ this small tweak in position it has really helped widen me out over the past few years
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Alright I'll jump on this as soon as I get it and see if my other logging obligation sponsors say I can run it along side.

Thanks!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

LOL Thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    Oh yeah...that is SizeUp BTW.....
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

Alright I'll jump on this as soon as I get it and see if my other logging obligation sponsors say I can run it along side.

Thanks!!
    NP man, hope you can take it w/ your other stuff. I think you'll be happy with it. And w/ the discount code Biggun left here AM50 you can get a pretty awesome deal on it!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    Biggun answered this better than i could have. I can tell you i planned on at least 3 months of the product before taking a break. I feel like you would get better results that way. Although the effects are felt by end of first week i think they have got better w/continued use

Yea i like creatine mono. I used to even liked the sugar filled formula's (cell-tech, phosphogen) but stick to regular mono now lol. I have never had trouble with a connection in back. Some of the stuff Charles Glass has writen helped me figure out how to really target the lats well.

On front pull downs he suggested rotating your elbows forward almost like keeping elbows even with hands. It takes bi's out they have no power w/ this small tweak in position it has really helped widen me out over the past few years
    I throw a spoon of sugar in with my PWO it might help with absorption, but even if it doesn't 5g isn't gona kill me, if anything it helps hype me up. Ill have to look into some of that stuff. and Yeah it is amazing how much body position can change the affects of an exercise. I have been learning alot about that lately and have really seen it pay off for me.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    Cabergolean powered leg press with 24+ plates! Wait till he gets the ERGO-BLITZ! Watch the F out!
    Sick!!! Awesome lift bro seriously that is impressive

@ Countryliftin and Mike - I will try doing those pull overs first and see what happens. Usually I do those last. You think by getting a pump in the area first I will have a better connection throughout the rest of the workout?

Keep up the hard work Mike!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    Sick!!! Awesome lift bro seriously that is impressive

@ Countryliftin and Mike - I will try doing those pull overs first and see what happens. Usually I do those last. You think by getting a pump in the area first I will have a better connection throughout the rest of the workout?

Keep up the hard work Mike!
    Thank you bro. And yea i do think you'll have better luck with the lats already pumped/full. Between the sets of the pull-overs sqeeze your back through a pulldown motion and rowing motion. If you can learn to feel the back muscle flexing and contracting better w/out weight it may make it easier once you start hitting the weights.

The other thing you could try w/ the pullovers is front loading w/ FST-7. I know Hany has some of his clients front load to have a sick nasty pump going on there weaker areas that way they feel connected throughout the rest of the session.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

Thank you bro. And yea i do think you'll have better luck with the lats already pumped/full. Between the sets of the pull-overs sqeeze your back through a pulldown motion and rowing motion. If you can learn to feel the back muscle flexing and contracting better w/out weight it may make it easier once you start hitting the weights.

The other thing you could try w/ the pullovers is front loading w/ FST-7. I know Hany has some of his clients front load to have a sick nasty pump going on there weaker areas that way they feel connected throughout the rest of the session.
    I can't believe I haven't thought about front loading FST-7 yet! That is an awesome idea! If my back grows I will share my calve genetics with you haha
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

I can't believe I haven't thought about front loading FST-7 yet! That is an awesome idea! If my back grows I will share my calve genetics with you haha
    LOL glad to help bro. And sounds good bout the calves
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

arms...

Did not have a good session today... idk what's up with the arm training late...bi's are ok.. but tri work has sucked.
    Going back to super setting between bicep and tricep movements... this seems to be the only way i get a pump is tri's and elbows aren't hurting...
    Only thing i may consider is front loading FST-7 for tri's first then going into the regular supersets...

Calorie Update 4700. bumped carbs at meal 1 a bit.. it may be a little lower than this on days i don't eat ground sirloin and fats are lower
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Arms are frustrating me too bro, not only is my left arm smaller, but stronger, but I have horrible tris genetically. strength wise they are pretty good, but I have absolutely no size in my front heads. And I have trouble working them without getting too much pump and my whole arm stiffening up. just gota keep trying different things to find what works best for you. Do you do any overhead extensions with dumbells. where you use one DB and kinda Vshape with your hands around one end, and lift straight overhead and then back down to around 45 degrees at your elbows? I found this really increases the strength of my tris.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

Did not have a good session today... idk what's up with the arm training late...bi's are ok.. but tri work has sucked.
    Going back to super setting between bicep and tricep movements... this seems to be the only way i get a pump is tri's and elbows aren't hurting...
    Only thing i may consider is front loading FST-7 for tri's first then going into the regular supersets...

Calorie Update 4700. bumped carbs at meal 1 a bit.. it may be a little lower than this on days i don't eat ground sirloin and fats are lower
    Big boy calories! That's whats up. I hate bad workouts they are the worst. Hopefully switching up the workout will make a difference for you
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

LOL yea they'll keeping going up. My metabolism is ridiculously fast. I still have full separation in quads and some still have cross striations in quads tho they're faint you can still see them and i'm eating 600+ carbs daily and no cardio... I'm kinda surprised how ripped up i am... but not complaining just means i'll have a lean bulk.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

Back went well today got a little carried away did 22 sets in a hour lol
    But weights kept heavy
    Chins 5 sets
    t-bars worked up to 6 plates x 10
    underhand pulldowns 20, 16, 12, 10 reps
    hs high row worked up to 4 pps x 10
    chest supported t-bars plate x 20, 2plates x 16, 2 & a quarter x 12,12
    didnt feel like writing it all lol but felt very strong today... and going as quick as i am i'm happy w/ the numbers
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

get it man, those tbars are ridiculous. lol. I can't wait til I can hit back heavy and hard again.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

get it man, those tbars are ridiculous. lol. I can't wait til I can hit back heavy and hard again.
    Thanks bud! I'm sure you'll be killing it soon enough!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Thanks bud! I'm sure you'll be killing it soon enough!
    I'm ready for it, feelin better everyday.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

LOL yea they'll keeping going up. My metabolism is ridiculously fast. I still have full separation in quads and some still have cross striations in quads tho they're faint you can still see them and i'm eating 600+ carbs daily and no cardio... I'm kinda surprised how ripped up i am... but not complaining just means i'll have a lean bulk.
    That is a ton of carbs for sure! Hell nothing wrong with a lean bulk that is for sure! Sounds like a really good rebound for you
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Low fat ? Or you just keep the fats minimal?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

Low fat ? Or you just keep the fats minimal?
    I'd say they're around 70-80 grams a day. I'm not sure if you'd consider that low or medium. I use olive oil, natural peanut butter, almonds. And what's in the beef, eggs, and other meats.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I'd say they're around 70-80 grams a day. I'm not sure if you'd consider that low or medium. I use olive oil, natural peanut butter, almonds. And what's in the beef, eggs, and other meats.
    That's a pretty acceptable amount IMO. On the lower side. I try not to dip below 70-80gs unless Im doing it to test something...or run some different protocol I find lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

lol I think my fats way over that normally but right now its prolly close. I hit the tbars tonight pretty hard, bumped up 50 pounds from last session, and it felt pretty good. haha. still not on sizeups level^ but I am getting my strength back.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

That's a pretty acceptable amount IMO. On the lower side. I try not to dip below 70-80gs unless Im doing it to test something...or run some different protocol I find lol.
    Next time i bump the cals i might bump fats instead of carbs see what happens
    lol I think my fats way over that normally but right now its prolly close. I hit the tbars tonight pretty hard, bumped up 50 pounds from last session, and it felt pretty good. haha. still not on sizeups level^ but I am getting my strength back.
    Nice work bro 50 pounds jumps are fun! Keep killin it
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

Man I take in way more fats than you all haha! Im like 150 grams but on the flip side I keep my carbs pretty low considering my activity level
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I know, I wish I could up it 50 times every session haha. my rear delts and back over all are exploding and growing so fast. my chest has come back fast too. same with tris. bis are slow, front delts are slow, shoulders are okay.

I like to eat around 25-30-45 splits of fat, carbs, protein when I am cutting. then a 20- 40- 40 when I recomp, and when I bulk well I dont really watch but its probably close to 30-40-30
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

Man I take in way more fats than you all haha! Im like 150 grams but on the flip side I keep my carbs pretty low considering my activity level
    Yea.. i think my problem is i don't really like fats... just the taste of most stuff.. only thing i enjoy is PB i'm gonna bump the olive oil that i do 1tbsp each meal that will bring it to about 100g..I'll probably wait till end of this week to see if weight changes first but that's gonna be the addition

I know, I wish I could up it 50 times every session haha. my rear delts and back over all are exploding and growing so fast. my chest has come back fast too. same with tris. bis are slow, front delts are slow, shoulders are okay.

I like to eat around 25-30-45 splits of fat, carbs, protein when I am cutting. then a 20- 40- 40 when I recomp, and when I bulk well I dont really watch but its probably close to 30-40-30
    That's great man! Glad to hear everythings going up well! The other muscle will catch up i'm sure. Feels good to be back in there i bet
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

Quads!

Had a really good quad session today. Started out with calves did angled raise for 4 sets and seated raises 4 sets

Leg ext (warm ups) 4 sets 12-20 reps.
    Squats 135 x 20, 225 x 16, 315 x 12, 405 x 10
    Leg press 8 plates x 25, 12 plates x 20, 18 plates x 16, 22 plates x 15
    one leg ext 3 sets 15 alternating legs non stop till finished.

First time i've done free weight squats in about 8 months.. i use the smith a lot. For me the smith is a way to focus more on quads and i can keep my low back from pumping up. But they felt very good today i was able to stay right under the bar and sink them a tad below parallel, back was only moderatly tight after 4th set. Starting to feel really strong on leg press too thats the most plates i've done AFTER squats, pretty happy with that.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

thats a strong squat man, very nice. I just deadlifted yesterday, crazy light weight just for my back and my whole legs are sore and tight today lol. its gona be fun getting back into it. But yeah bench was up 20 pounds today for reps. and I have been going to failure so its not just mental I have been pushing myself. haha. cant wait to start anabeta.

I also used to get bad back pumps, esp when I took natadrol and formadrol I got em like crazy.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.

BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

Had a really good quad session today. Started out with calves did angled raise for 4 sets and seated raises 4 sets

Leg ext (warm ups) 4 sets 12-20 reps.
    Squats 135 x 20, 225 x 16, 315 x 12, 405 x 10
    Leg press 8 plates x 25, 12 plates x 20, 18 plates x 16, 22 plates x 15
    one leg ext 3 sets 15 alternating legs non stop till finished.

First time i've done free weight squats in about 8 months.. i use the smith a lot. For me the smith is a way to focus more on quads and i can keep my low back from pumping up. But they felt very good today i was able to stay right under the bar and sink them a tad below parallel, back was only moderatly tight after 4th set. Starting to feel really strong on leg press too thats the most plates i've done AFTER squats, pretty happy with that.
    Sick workout bro! Do you train in the morning or at night
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

Sick workout bro! Do you train in the morning or at night
    Thanks man! I usually train in the morning around 11 or 12 in the morning. My schedule is really open i prefer a.m.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

thats a strong squat man, very nice. I just deadlifted yesterday, crazy light weight just for my back and my whole legs are sore and tight today lol. its gona be fun getting back into it. But yeah bench was up 20 pounds today for reps. and I have been going to failure so its not just mental I have been pushing myself. haha. cant wait to start anabeta.

I also used to get bad back pumps, esp when I took natadrol and formadrol I got em like crazy.
    Thank ya sir! Squat is one of my favs!! Looks like your strength is shooting up really well, i'm sure the deads will come up soon seems like everything else is.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Damn 405x10...?! That's some mean wheels bro!!
    Good workouts. Keep killing it man!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

Damn 405x10...?! That's some mean wheels bro!!
    Good workouts. Keep killing it man!!
    Thanks man! Legs are def a strong point for me. Been hitting them since day one
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp
    Thanks man! Legs are def a strong point for me. Been hitting them since day one
    How'd you start? Like with a 5x5? Or you just did bb the whole time?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

How'd you start? Like with a 5x5? Or you just did bb the whole time?
    I think in the begining i was doing 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 pyrimids...I just wanted to move the heaviest weights possible... High school weightlifting.
    I think i adopted more traditional bodybuilding training about 5 years ago. BUt i had solid power and form to base it off of.. i think that helped me.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I am sure I could dead a crap right now still but I don't think my hip and SI joint would like it. I was just talkin with my buddy the other night who works at another gym and we came to the same conclusion. My muscles are strong enough I just need to make sure my joints and tendons are all good. Soon man soon.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

I am sure I could dead a crap right now still but I don't think my hip and SI joint would like it. I was just talkin with my buddy the other night who works at another gym and we came to the same conclusion. My muscles are strong enough I just need to make sure my joints and tendons are all good. Soon man soon.
    Which is huge! If the tendons and joints aren't ready I don't care how much muscle you have it is not a good idea. Sounds like you got your head in the right spot bro you will be back on top in no time
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.

Which is huge! If the tendons and joints aren't ready I don't care how much muscle you have it is not a good idea. Sounds like you got your head in the right spot bro you will be back on top in no time
    I agree completely you're on the right track man.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Don't get KO'd by the Flu this season!
    By DNA in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 03:23 PM
  2. The next season of TUF,season 7.
    By Dr Nick in forum MMA
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 11:42 AM
  3. TUF season 4
    By Pit Bull in forum MMA
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 10:12 AM
  4. Replies: 20