My off-season Cabergolean Log

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. New Member
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    82.23%

    Shoulders today did 18 sets or so in 40 min. So recovery time between sets is shortening up, i prefer to train fast w/ volume like this. So another + for the cabergolean... been playing around w/ doses 4 caps pre 6 caps pre and 8 caps pre... i think i like the 4 or 6 the best and then 2-4 before bed.. Pumps were crucial as always and strong. Hit 290 again for 8 on the hammer strength press. For those with shoulder pains i find this exercise to be amazing.. barbell and smith presses were giving me issues and DB's are a nightmare for me this exercise allows me to go heavy and takes the pain out for some reason.

  2. New Member
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    82.23%

    Last two days workouts have been very good. Been sleeping very well and feeling really strong in the gym. I think i'm starting to get back to feeling 100% since the contest been about 4 weeks now. looking forward to next weeks training already.

    Did stiff leg variation on hack squat for first time.. basically face the pad and bend at hips.. hits hams a glutes hard. Def gonna keep this in the rotation for a few weeks..

    Continue to feel like im getting a better mind to muscle connection w/ the cabergolean. Pumps and fullness are excellent.. and my vascularity in arms doesn't go away ever.. and i'm not normaly super vascular. I do think it's contributing to my strength going up quickly as well.
  3. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,430
    Rep Power
    814201
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    22.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sounds good man tear it up. I finally got to bench today for the first time in over 6 weeks. needless to say I am WEAK. Get it!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    82.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Sounds good man tear it up. I finally got to bench today for the first time in over 6 weeks. needless to say I am WEAK. Get it!
    what was the injury that you had man? i assume you had one, i think i remember you saying you had to have surgery?? Hope the strength comes up quick for ya!
  5. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,430
    Rep Power
    814201
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    22.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    No surgery, at least not yet. I am in the last weeks of physical therapy for a SI joint dislocations. I had pinched/inflamed nerves and I still suffer from some nerve issues in my left leg. Because of the muscle spasms I got after the nerves were pinched I both my hammys and my lower back were crazy tight, I am about 60% back to normal flexibility now. It really sucks. I could actually move my head up and down and set off the pain because everything was so tight from my traps down to my lower back and across the hip flexor and piriformus (spell check) into the ham. But I am back lifting upper body, really anxious to get healed up and get back to legs and normal lifting. I have a history of hamstring/si joint problems but this was like a freak thing with the nerve. Went through a dose of flexoril (or something) a muscle relaxant and then prednisone. I am off meds now that goodness. getting better every day though. Thanks.

    It sucked because I was struggling to rep out 185 on my bench day. But I am sore as heck now so I know I am workin my chest, it will come back with time. thank the Lord for muscle-memory haha.
  6. New Member
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    82.23%

    wow... that sucks man, but i'm glad you are getting better. So after therapy have they given you a "plan" to prevent further problems down the road? I think your strength will return pretty quickly man, just focus on getting back to 100%. You'll be back to killing it in no time
  7. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,430
    Rep Power
    814201
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    22.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    wow... that sucks man, but i'm glad you are getting better. So after therapy have they given you a "plan" to prevent further problems down the road? I think your strength will return pretty quickly man, just focus on getting back to 100%. You'll be back to killing it in no time
    Yeah strength is coming back good, funny thing is that I pretty much retained all my size, I look big still but the strength is just a bit lacking still. Well the plan afterwards is to continue working on flexibility and stretching, and work up the strength in the SI and surounding area. Once its healed up properly, I should be fine for everything. I think what happened was it was still previously damaged from having it out before. and it never healed right then. and I was in a lifting comp and it was max reps of 295 for deads. plus a bunch of other stuff back centered. I got 33 reps on the dead in 60 seconds. and I was feeling tight after that. Was doing timed 40s two weeks later and we stretched and jogged before and everything. but I guess I was still too tight. pretty bad when your own muscles are the reason your body is torn apart... haha. I just hope I can prevent it.
  8. New Member
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    82.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Yeah strength is coming back good, funny thing is that I pretty much retained all my size, I look big still but the strength is just a bit lacking still. Well the plan afterwards is to continue working on flexibility and stretching, and work up the strength in the SI and surounding area. Once its healed up properly, I should be fine for everything. I think what happened was it was still previously damaged from having it out before. and it never healed right then. and I was in a lifting comp and it was max reps of 295 for deads. plus a bunch of other stuff back centered. I got 33 reps on the dead in 60 seconds. and I was feeling tight after that. Was doing timed 40s two weeks later and we stretched and jogged before and everything. but I guess I was still too tight. pretty bad when your own muscles are the reason your body is torn apart... haha. I just hope I can prevent it.
    No doubt man. I'm sure it will get better with you using preventative techniques man. I've never had anything set me back that bad i would go nuts. I've had the typical shoulder issues here and there and my knees are a little achy from time to time mild tendenitus nothing crazy. Really hope the recovery continues to go well.
  9. New Member
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    82.23%

    Training this week is going really well. had a great chest session yesterday. Quad work tonight was awesome. I changed it up a bit skipped squats last week that little tweak in my back lasted 3 days wanted to make sure it was fully recovered before i was trying to load up the squat bar again... Next week though
    But did my leg ext first i think 6 sets including my "warm-ups"
    Leg press went 8 plates x 25, 12 plates x 20, 16 plates x 16, 20 plates x 12, 24 plates 8(PR!)
    hacks ended at 10 plates x 8
    Finished up with one leg ext just 3 sets of 15 flush some more blood in there. Legs were really full tonight. Noticed the lactic acid is WAAAY down. I'm thinking another effect of the cabergolean. I am typically burning like h*ll on quads tonight just felt really pumped and full, nice change from the pins and needles burning lol
  10. New Member
    BigGunn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    1150
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%

    Between now and September 30th, if you purchase 1 bottle (or more) of Cabergolean, we will include 1 ERGO-BLITZ FREE! ERGO-BLITZ is an intra-workout drink that includes a very effective Nitric Oxide boosting matrix and BCAA's, Glutamine and Citrulline Malate. It is a very unique formula, and we have received excellent feedback in beta testing! Again, this offer is only good for AnabolicMinds.com members!

    Just type "FREE ERGO" in the Tell us about any special instructions:field when checking out.

    Thanks!!!!

    BigGunn
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  11. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,430
    Rep Power
    814201
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    22.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    nice lifts man, sounds like your killing it. keep it up. yeah and I have been sick now since tuesday night, I am pretty sure I lost 10-15 pounds lol. and I dont know what the hell it is either, its not like a normal flu or virus. so no lifting the past few days.
  12. New Member
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    82.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    Between now and September 30th, if you purchase 1 bottle (or more) of Cabergolean, we will include 1 ERGO-BLITZ FREE! ERGO-BLITZ is an intra-workout drink that includes a very effective Nitric Oxide boosting matrix and BCAA's, Glutamine and Citrulline Malate. It is a very unique formula, and we have received excellent feedback in beta testing! Again, this offer is only good for AnabolicMinds.com members!

    Just type "FREE ERGO" in the Tell us about any special instructions:field when checking out.

    Thanks!!!!

    BigGunn
    I would "LIKE" this if i could. This is great deal!!! Whats the release date for the Ergo-Blitz BigGunn?
  13. New Member
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    82.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    nice lifts man, sounds like your killing it. keep it up. yeah and I have been sick now since tuesday night, I am pretty sure I lost 10-15 pounds lol. and I dont know what the hell it is either, its not like a normal flu or virus. so no lifting the past few days.
    Brutal bro. Yea my training is def best it's ever been. So far since this off-season i'm training relatively pain free. I plan on keeping everything that way! My food pretty jacked right now, but i'll start bringing it up little by little.
  14. New Member
    benawesome's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    191
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%

    Following along brotha! Glad to see youre making some progress. How many calories are you at?
  15. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,430
    Rep Power
    814201
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    22.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    sweet man, I look forward to some good training this winter... winter is the best for lifting
  16. New Member
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    82.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    Following along brotha! Glad to see youre making some progress. How many calories are you at?
    Glad to have you! I've been right at 4500-4600. Gonna go up in a few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    sweet man, I look forward to some good training this winter... winter is the best for lifting
    Agreed! I like winter months better in general bout 45 degrees is perfect to me lol. I HATE being hot lol
  17. New Member
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    82.23%

    ended another solid week of training with a very good back day. Been startin out w/ assisted pull ups last few weeks. Really gets my whole back pumped up. T-Bars (old school in the corner) are becoming a favorite as well. Pulled 6 plates for a solid 10 today. Hit some close pulldowns and wide grip cable rows and finished off with rack pulls. This was the first time i've hit the rack pulls since the contest and got up to 405 x 8, and it felt really solid. I'm going to focus on this exercise more throught the off season. I want my erectors and mid back THICK!
  18. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp
    ended another solid week of training with a very good back day. Been startin out w/ assisted pull ups last few weeks. Really gets my whole back pumped up. T-Bars (old school in the corner) are becoming a favorite as well. Pulled 6 plates for a solid 10 today. Hit some close pulldowns and wide grip cable rows and finished off with rack pulls. This was the first time i've hit the rack pulls since the contest and got up to 405 x 8, and it felt really solid. I'm going to focus on this exercise more throught the off season. I want my erectors and mid back THICK!
    Good work man!! Do you do any conditioning in the off season?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  19. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,430
    Rep Power
    814201
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    22.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Tbars are one of my favs haven't been able to do them again just yet though.
  20. New Member
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    82.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Good work man!! Do you do any conditioning in the off season?
    U mean do cardio? I haven't incorporated it yet, i'm still very lean. But i think it's a valuable tool even in growing phases. I think it helps flush out lactic acid and improve oxygen intake, boosting appetite which is always a good thing when you're bulking
  21. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    U mean do cardio? I haven't incorporated it yet, i'm still very lean. But i think it's a valuable tool even in growing phases. I think it helps flush out lactic acid and improve oxygen intake, boosting appetite which is always a good thing when you're bulking
    Yea well just some strong man type GPP or something. Yea I think it helps the body get used to more mass and moving more mass.

    With that said I do not do my share of GPP.....
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,430
    Rep Power
    814201
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    22.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Haha who really wants to? hahaha. and I agree cardio helps you eat. even if its light, or even weighted cardio. I did all my short runs with a 15 pound vest for a while last year.
  23. New Member
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    82.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Yea well just some strong man type GPP or something. Yea I think it helps the body get used to more mass and moving more mass.

    With that said I do not do my share of GPP.....
    I'm unfamiliar wih GPP bro?? Are you saying you DON'T do it much lol?
  24. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp

    I'm unfamiliar wih GPP bro?? Are you saying you DON'T do it much lol?
    General physical preparedness. Like pulling sleds, sprinting. And yes.. I don't do much... I don't have a gym and I don't have running shoes so I don't have much motivation to do anything lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  25. New Member
    benawesome's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    191
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%

    Cardio in the off season is a must if you ask me! If nothing else for the health benefits and increase in appetite. Solid lifts bro! I got back tonight so I am gonna use your workout as inspiration haha
  26. New Member
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    82.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    Cardio in the off season is a must if you ask me! If nothing else for the health benefits and increase in appetite. Solid lifts bro! I got back tonight so I am gonna use your workout as inspiration haha
    Yep cardio is a needed evil LOL. Glad to provide some inspiration lol i LOVE training back!
  27. New Member
    benawesome's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    191
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%

    Back is my biggest weakness Chest and shoulders blew up so fast for me. I genetically have biggggg calves and thighs I literally have to tell myself not to train legs so that I can try and catch up upper body. Arms are finally responding but my damn back! I lift heavy...nothing happens. I lift light and a little bit happens. I lift light using compound movements and nothing happens. It is frustrating! I know this is probably how must guys feel with their calves so I just keep plucking away hoping that in time it will growwwwwwww
  28. New Member
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    82.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    Back is my biggest weakness Chest and shoulders blew up so fast for me. I genetically have biggggg calves and thighs I literally have to tell myself not to train legs so that I can try and catch up upper body. Arms are finally responding but my damn back! I lift heavy...nothing happens. I lift light and a little bit happens. I lift light using compound movements and nothing happens. It is frustrating! I know this is probably how must guys feel with their calves so I just keep plucking away hoping that in time it will growwwwwwww
    I hear ya man i think everyone has areas that are a little slow to respond. For me it's always been arms. It's not often people have a body part that they don't have to train tho lol a lot of people hate you for not having to hit legs or calves ( i hit calves hard as **** 3 days a week lol)

    With my back width came first it's taken A LOT of rowing to get it thicker... I spent almost two years doing nothing but rows and one width movement. I guess now i have more a even mix.

    Do you feel like you have a good "connection" with your back? What's a typical back w/out look like for you?
  29. New Member
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    82.23%

    Chest today had to improvise a little bit, gym was super crowded. started out w/ incline hammer strenth press. I like the HS stuff i always "feel" them right where i need too. I remember Dorian liked using them b/c u can put so much force into them b/c there is no balance and they move in somewhat "natural" pathway. Felt strong on that today last set on HS press was 340 x 10 reps... did incline flys, flat bench and then finished off w/ 4 sets of dips.

    My chest was full of blood after my first warm up lol. The cabergolean is loaded into my system good at this point. I've only missed a few doses and i can def tell a difference when i do. One of the days i missed was chest and i felt flat in comparrison to the normal blowing outta my skin.
    The science for the product is there and the bro science is DEF there lol, in the trenches it works. PUmps, Strength, Focus, recovery, sleep quality, mind muscle connection, feeling of "fullness", vascularity... i'm sure there's more things i'm not thinking of at the moment but that seems like a lot from one product. No B*llSh*t either.. it just works.
  30. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,430
    Rep Power
    814201
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    22.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    thats sweet man! glad your lovin this stuff your running. I am trying to get over being sick with whatever the heck I have... it makes me burp like crazy and get a fever... its freakin weird. usually its a reaction to food. or drink. I was sick sick with it last week. But anyways, back to the gym tomorrow hopefully for good. still having some pain in the SI but I can feel that it is "better". just gona take it easy.

    anyways as for cardio, I find that short fast distance is great. I lost minimal muscle doing stuff 400m and less at full tilt. it really ends up being like lifting, and not like cardio, so your body is killing your muscles but your working your heart GREAT. As for me, my arms are what are slow to grow to man. I literally can grow so much in my arms and still look small though. my torso is just huge in proportion to my arms. its not funny. I don't know if I will ever even out, I am just not built that way. but I will get as close as I can.
  31. New Member
    benawesome's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    191
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    I hear ya man i think everyone has areas that are a little slow to respond. For me it's always been arms. It's not often people have a body part that they don't have to train tho lol a lot of people hate you for not having to hit legs or calves ( i hit calves hard as **** 3 days a week lol)

    With my back width came first it's taken A LOT of rowing to get it thicker... I spent almost two years doing nothing but rows and one width movement. I guess now i have more a even mix.

    Do you feel like you have a good "connection" with your back? What's a typical back w/out look like for you?
    Haha a lot of people come up to me and tell me they hate me for having calves. When I actually do train them I just do bodyweight calve raises and that is about it haha

    Anyways my connection with my back is awful! I have tried every trick in the book. I do the thing where I take my index finger and thumb off the bar so I don't use my biceps. I have tried lighter weight and higher reps. Lower weights and less reps. **** I even tried high weight and high reps. My back gets sore even so I know it is working. But the connection with my back is nothing like the connection I have with my chest, shoulders or legs. I pause and squeeze on every rep. I am frustrated with it for sure. I have had a chiropractor and massage therapist look at it and they don't see any issues with it. Damn genetics
  32. New Member
    benawesome's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    191
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    thats sweet man! glad your lovin this stuff your running. I am trying to get over being sick with whatever the heck I have... it makes me burp like crazy and get a fever... its freakin weird. usually its a reaction to food. or drink. I was sick sick with it last week. But anyways, back to the gym tomorrow hopefully for good. still having some pain in the SI but I can feel that it is "better". just gona take it easy.

    anyways as for cardio, I find that short fast distance is great. I lost minimal muscle doing stuff 400m and less at full tilt. it really ends up being like lifting, and not like cardio, so your body is killing your muscles but your working your heart GREAT. As for me, my arms are what are slow to grow to man. I literally can grow so much in my arms and still look small though. my torso is just huge in proportion to my arms. its not funny. I don't know if I will ever even out, I am just not built that way. but I will get as close as I can.
    Hope you get well soon bro
  33. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,430
    Rep Power
    814201
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    22.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    yeah buddy u know genetics and training are what it comes down to. just keep workin at it. I got discharged from PT today so, that could be good. I still gota take it easy though. Had a good workout this morning just did a fast paced circuit but I got really good pumps in my bis and tris. I got new creatine and I like it alot better.
  34. New Member
    BigGunn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    1150
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%

    Hey AM members

    In an effort to get full exposure of our products- between now and October 21st we will offer the discount code AM50 to take 50% off any of our products. 50% off of Cabergolean is like 17 bucks and 50% off of ERGO-BLITZ is roughly 14 bucks!

    We really believe that we have a great product(s), and that is why we are willing to offer this deep a discount. We just want to "spread the gospel" and hopefully this helps.

    Give us a chance to help you take your training to the next level~

    Thanks!

    Gunnar
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  35. New Member
    benawesome's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    191
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    yeah buddy u know genetics and training are what it comes down to. just keep workin at it. I got discharged from PT today so, that could be good. I still gota take it easy though. Had a good workout this morning just did a fast paced circuit but I got really good pumps in my bis and tris. I got new creatine and I like it alot better.
    Thats whats up! What creatine is it?
  36. New Member
    SizeUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    82.23%

    Country i hope you feel better man, that sucks. I had a migrane today that had me throwing up. Being sick or feeling off sucks.

    Ben... you do kinda suck for just doing bw calf raises WHEN you train them lol jk

    But in all seriousness Ben try doing Cable Pullovers as first exercise stay in the 20-10 range.. this will for sure take bi's outta the movement it's like a direct lat onlslaught. After 4-5 sets they should be super pumped. Maybe if your pre exhausted from those going into chins or pulldowns you'll feel it in your back more.
  37. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Read your whole log again and I think I'll be trying those products after my 4 week break from macuna. Do you know if you have to break from it? I know you guys suggest to cycle it 5on/2off and stop after a month. But what reason is that for? Just for supplement effectiveness sake? Or is there some other reason?


    Thanks!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  38. New Member
    BigGunn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    1150
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%

    The unknown is the most accurate answer. But also it, theoretically, may be prudent to take a break from the elevated levels of L-dopa. See below. But if you are cycling 5 days on and 2 days off, that break each week should allow you to take the product indefinitely, or at least up to 6 months before needing a break. The reality is, I have no data/ studies to really reference in terms of dosing and protocol- so we always err on the side of caution.

    Q: Can't L-Dopa and Dopamine oxidise to generate toxic free radicals?

    A: Evidence supporting a toxic action of L-Dopa or Dopamine on dopaminergic neurons arises largely from in vitro, or test-tube studies. However, with that concern in mind, be it grounded in fiction or science, we have employed two of the body’s greatest antioxidants, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine and NADH. Free radicals look to damage mitochondria energy production. N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine combats this by increasing mitochondria energy production. N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine has been shown to improve memory, increase energy and allow the energy-producing organelles in our cells (mitochondria) to work more effectively by protecting them from free radicals. Cabergolean also employs NADH as a scavenger of free radicals. NADH is also referred to as Coenzyme 1. NADH (or Coenzyme 1) executes the scavenging of free radicals better than any other biological substance known to the body.

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Read your whole log again and I think I'll be trying those products after my 4 week break from macuna. Do you know if you have to break from it? I know you guys suggest to cycle it 5on/2off and stop after a month. But what reason is that for? Just for supplement effectiveness sake? Or is there some other reason?


    Thanks!
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  39. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,430
    Rep Power
    814201
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    22.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Man thats no good. being sick just plain sucks. however It did help me cut some lean weight lol. One good thing from being sick. my abs were sick for like 2-3 days

    I switched off of primaforce CEE which used to be like awesome according to all the junkies. now that i am back reading stuff apparently its just straight poison. go figure. everyone used to talk down on mono, which I had always used, and so I switched. now mono is prefered... whatever. lol. I have 150 g of micronized creapure and 100g of dicreatine malate and am dosing around 3g of creapure and 2g of dicrea pre, and then throwing 3 grams in on non workout days. I could probably bump it up a little but I am gona wait and see if I experience any bloat or other sides from any of it. I like it so far. I felt pretty beast today actually killed my back.

    as for lats, I had alot of trouble hitting those in the past. I agree with size on this one. there are two ways to do it. Kill the bis, so your lats get worked more, or work your lats first ( I used lat hangs and pullups to weaken the bis and work the lats to warmup) and then try to execute perfect form so your really getting the work in. I find that hitting the lats directly before the full pulldowns helps me alot.

    Now I just need to retrain my chest
  40. New Member
    BigGunn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    1150
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%

    Cabergolean powered leg press with 24+ plates! Wait till he gets the ERGO-BLITZ! Watch the F out!

    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Don't get KO'd by the Flu this season!
    By DNA in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 04:23 PM
  2. The next season of TUF,season 7.
    By Dr Nick in forum MMA
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 12:42 PM
  3. TUF season 4
    By Pit Bull in forum MMA
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 11:12 AM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 05:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in