My off-season Cabergolean Log

Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

  1. What's up sorry been out all week. Things are going well I put caber back in everyday getting that added fullness feeling back had the best week of workouts I've had in a while. Got back tomorrow so that will round out my week. Noticing more of a Viagra affect this time around with the caber lol. Made a dietary change that I'm going to be sticking to. Lots of fats! Been eating 6 whike omega 3 eggs in the morning 1tbsp olive oil with each meal after the eggs also using almonds and natural peanut butter. I've never made focused effort to get fats in just kinda let it be lower but this added about 900 clean calories easy. Weight is steady at 225


  2. Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp
    What's up sorry been out all week. Things are going well I put caber back in everyday getting that added fullness feeling back had the best week of workouts I've had in a while. Got back tomorrow so that will round out my week. Noticing more of a Viagra affect this time around with the caber lol. Made a dietary change that I'm going to be sticking to. Lots of fats! Been eating 6 whike omega 3 eggs in the morning 1tbsp olive oil with each meal after the eggs also using almonds and natural peanut butter. I've never made focused effort to get fats in just kinda let it be lower but this added about 900 clean calories easy. Weight is steady at 225
    Nice man diet sounds good. I can't wait to eat heavier again someday... I hate trying to cut.

    It's all about focus dude and you have a ton. Good work. It shows why your so successful.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp View Post
    What's up sorry been out all week. Things are going well I put caber back in everyday getting that added fullness feeling back had the best week of workouts I've had in a while. Got back tomorrow so that will round out my week. Noticing more of a Viagra affect this time around with the caber lol. Made a dietary change that I'm going to be sticking to. Lots of fats! Been eating 6 whike omega 3 eggs in the morning 1tbsp olive oil with each meal after the eggs also using almonds and natural peanut butter. I've never made focused effort to get fats in just kinda let it be lower but this added about 900 clean calories easy. Weight is steady at 225
    I love peanut butter! I am gonna miss fats in show prep!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Nice man diet sounds good. I can't wait to eat heavier again someday... I hate trying to cut.

    It's all about focus dude and you have a ton. Good work. It shows why your so successful.
    Thanks man, i apprecitate that.

    Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    I love peanut butter! I am gonna miss fats in show prep!
    lol i was so mad when i was told to cut peanut butter last time... i don't think it came out till about 3-4 weeks out for me but stilll... i wanted it haha

  5. best chest workout in months yesterday

    incline barbell 135 x 20, 185 x 16, 225x 12, 275 x 12
    flat db press 50 x 20, 70 x 16, 90 x 12, 10
    incline flys 30 x20, 40 x 16, 50 x 12, 10
    cable crossover 40x20, 60x16, 80 x 12, 100x 10 (first two were focusing more on upper pec the last a more neutral contractile point)

    great pump good weights still finished the session in about 50 min or so.. rest was a tad longer than i wanted on the incline bb but i wanted someone to spot... I use spotters just for safety and to help unrack and rack the weights... i don't like doing forced reps. irritates me if i don't complete the reps lol
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by SizeUp
    best chest workout in months yesterday

    incline barbell 135 x 20, 185 x 16, 225x 12, 275 x 12
    flat db press 50 x 20, 70 x 16, 90 x 12, 10
    incline flys 30 x20, 40 x 16, 50 x 12, 10
    cable crossover 40x20, 60x16, 80 x 12, 100x 10 (first two were focusing more on upper pec the last a more neutral contractile point)

    great pump good weights still finished the session in about 50 min or so.. rest was a tad longer than i wanted on the incline bb but i wanted someone to spot... I use spotters just for safety and to help unrack and rack the weights... i don't like doing forced reps. irritates me if i don't complete the reps lol
    I understand and yeah that's a lot of weight on incline. Ah. I hate it I fry my front delts dude that's insane weight.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  7. I hear you on the forced reps I hate them. If I need someone else to help me I would rather drop some of the weight and just do a drop set

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I understand and yeah that's a lot of weight on incline. Ah. I hate it I fry my front delts dude that's insane weight.
    Thanks bro i love the exercise lol.. i've been doing them in the smith mostly for about a year switching it up for a while.
    Incline is the first exercise in 99% of my chest workouts

    Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    I hear you on the forced reps I hate them. If I need someone else to help me I would rather drop some of the weight and just do a drop set
    agreed... idk why man...i think i KNOW i over used the technique back in high school so i see no point to it now.

  9. my weight has been 230 the last couple of nights...soo the dietary changes seem to be working hoping that it continues to creep up

    chest yesterday
    incline barbell 135 x 20, 185 x 16, 225 x 12, 275 x 12
    incline fly 25 x 20, 35 x 16, 45 x 12, 50 x 10
    decline barbell 135 x 16, 225 x 12, 275 x 12, 315 x 8
    cable crossover 4 sets 20, 16, 12, 10( don't remember weights cause this machine doesn't have it printed on them)

    Quads today
    leg ext 6 sets 20-30 reps (warm up)
    Squat 135 x 20, 225 x 20, 315 x 16, 405 x 15
    Leg press 8 plates x 30, 14 plates x 25, 20 plates x 30!!, 24 plates x 15!
    I think i could have got more with the last set but it excedded the sleds "limit" so it sticks and the bottom... i figure that means just more resistence for me
    one leg ext 3 sets 20 reps each
    inners 4 sets 20 reps each

    knees still warm up slow once i get into heavier poundages i felt better... after squats i was nice and warm for the leg press. So happy with the training week so far...

  10. arms today... took my ergo/caber preworkout had a great pump in the triceps did all straight sets no spots reps all between 8-20... really focused on stretch and squeeze... last week i did some forced reps and negatives to shock them...
    biceps i only made it thru 2 exercises... i think it's a tendon in my left bicep attaching somewher in the forearm its really irritated has been for about 3 weeks tonight i just had to stop gonna have to rest the bicep for a workout or too...
    8 meals a day is still going down well.. eating this many cals i'm staying pretty lean.. which i think has a lot to do with the cabergolean, since i'm still not doing any cardio

  11. Good work man glad to see your progress and diet is working well. Haha triceps are one muscle I don't need more pump. Mine just fill up as soon as I start to workout. It sucks.

    And take out bi work for a while. You'll get plenty from your back exercises to keep them in shape until they feel better.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  12. Some insane numbers you are throwing up! Definitely getting stronger and I am pretty sure I said you will be 230lbs in no time haha! Glad the diet has been going well and the knee seems to be doing better. As for the bicep tendon man oh man do I know what you are talking about. I always try to remind myself now to stretch out my biceps every single upper body workout. Seems like that tendon gives out easily...not cool.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Good work man glad to see your progress and diet is working well. Haha triceps are one muscle I don't need more pump. Mine just fill up as soon as I start to workout. It sucks.

    And take out bi work for a while. You'll get plenty from your back exercises to keep them in shape until they feel better.
    Actually took an entire week off training man lol.. haven't done this in such a long time.. i just tried to sleep in the time i would normally train to try to "heal" up a bit more.

    Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    Some insane numbers you are throwing up! Definitely getting stronger and I am pretty sure I said you will be 230lbs in no time haha! Glad the diet has been going well and the knee seems to be doing better. As for the bicep tendon man oh man do I know what you are talking about. I always try to remind myself now to stretch out my biceps every single upper body workout. Seems like that tendon gives out easily...not cool.
    Thanks man! and yes you did say 230 in no time lol.. And yes this tendon is a bitch bro lol i'll try stretching out after each workout and see if i can keep it at bay..

  14. chest yesterday i prefatigued with flat db flys and really focused on the sretch and sqeezing extra hard.. i got a ton of blood in there and it didn't really drop my strength to much i still went up to 275 x 10 for my last set on incline barball (still doing free weight, for now) I did shorten the ROM as i did not lock elbows out... kinda jay cutler style i guess but i want to take pressure on the joints connective tissue

  15. I have been crazy sore this week lol i took one week off and you would think it was the first week of training ever with how sore... but anyway legs went well tues i did leg ext light to start and had no pain.. leg press i performed a little different feet a tad wider and brought the weight down deeper with a brief pause at the bottom before squeezing the weight up. Last set was 18 plates x 15 rest pause 5 reps rest pause 5 reps... so i was def making lighter weight "heaiver" by the way i performed the reps...took my ergo blitz before workout and had a nice amount of blood filling up my quads at that point
    arms yesterday... went all right.. they are sore but the bicep tendon that attaches to the forearm was killing me... still hard to contract the left arm... its like the forearm gets so pumped and pissed off pain running thru it... gonna see a massage therapist soon

  16. I have a bottle of Cabergolean and a tub of ergoblitz, it is time for a cycle, can I run this during my cycle of Androhard by PP?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Don't get KO'd by the Flu this season!
    By DNA in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 04:23 PM
  2. The next season of TUF,season 7.
    By Dr Nick in forum MMA
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 12:42 PM
  3. TUF season 4
    By Pit Bull in forum MMA
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 11:12 AM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 05:47 PM
Log in
Log in