MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First of all let me go ahead and thank BPS and Resolve for allowing me to run this sponsored log for them. I have been salivating over this natural Testosterone and Growth Hormone booster since it was released and I read the write up on it. BPS is definitely on my radar for the no window dressing attitude they carry. So far the products seem to have the exact amount needed to really give an effect instead of just putting an MCG here or a MG there of a buzz ingredient just to get your attention even when it isn't enough of the ingredient to give a gnat a performance edge.

Well that is not the case here Gentlemen!

Here is the information write up for BPS EndoSurge it is so thorough I really can't justify explaining the product to you in my own words when this is available to me.

First Impression BULK IS RIGHT that is a BIG FRIGGIN BOTTLE!!!
2011-08-22_07-34-03_970.jpg

"Increase Free Testosterone – Check
Free testosterone is the most important form of testosterone in the body. Testosterone can exist as free testosterone, the bioavailable and “useful” form for the body, as well as bound testosterone. One of these forms of bound testosterone is bound to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin). When testosterone is bound to SHBG it can not be used by the body like unbound or free testosterone. It is essentially inactive. So even though your body may produce more testosterone on testosterone boosters it is important that FREE testosterone is increasing and available to be used by your body.
When it comes to increasing free testosterone there is only one ingredient that has been used over and over successfully – nettle root extract. This ingredient has the ability to bind to SHBG itself causing less testosterone to bind. The result? More testosterone left as FREE unbound testosterone in the body.
Our stinging nettle root extract is a high yield for 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, the most active compound in nettle root. We offer a full ~1600 mg maximum dose of this ingredient at a month supply in every bottle!
Increase Total Testosterone – Check
So now you know how important free testosterone is and you know that EndoSruge will be working to free up more of your total testosterone into free testosterone. But now let’s make it even better. By increasing total testosterone there is more testosterone available in the body to be freed up by the process above.
EndoSurge contains Mucuna Pruriens, a proven and well research ingredient extracted for natural L-Dopa. While L-dopa has a number of powerful benefits itself it is important that both a high extract and low extract of MP is used. The high extract closely targets certain physiological effects in the body, while the lower extract more closely targets others and allows for better bioavailability of the higher extract. To get around these differences and to maximize all of the benefits of MP we used both.
MP has the ability to increase the body’s level of LH (luteinizing hormone). This hormone signals for the Leydig cells to produce more testosterone. More LH = more testosterone.
Increase HGH – Check
L-dopa, the key extract in Mucuna Pruriens, has been shown to increase HGH levels. We all know the importance of HGH not only in bodybuilding but for many anti aging benefits. This is again when having a mixture of both MP extracts is important. The high yield extract is important for targeting an increase in HGH, and coupled with the lower yield extract it actually makes the high yield more bioavailable!
Decrease Prolactin – Check
No man likes prolactin. Prolactin is the libido killer. After an orgasm prolactin levels sky-rocket, immediately killing libido. Having high circulating prolactin levels throughout the day will decrease your prolactin as well. On top of that, popular supplement ingredients like DAA have been shown to increase prolactin production.
If you like having a libido, prolactin needs to be down! Lucky for you through the combination of MP extracts in EndoSurge your prolactin will stay DOWN and your libido UP.
Increase Libido – check
EndoSurge will undoubtedly increase ones libido. Through the combined pathways of increasing both free and total testosterone on top of decreasing prolactin, the combination of pathways is a force to be reckoned with!
No Propriety Blend – Check
Don’t bother with being unsure if you are getting enough of the essential ingredients in a formula. Taking a fraction of the amount of these ingredients is not going to give true results. You need the full and optimal dose. EndoSurge does not hide itself.
Month Supply – Check
You got it – 2 capsules 3 times per day, delivers the maximum and full dose of the powerful ingredients of this formula.
The supplement industry is full of testosterone boosters. Some contain magical ingredients and some contain huge blends of ingredients at undetermined amounts.
At BPS we aren’t trying to reinvent the wheel. We are just here to put the parts together right.
STACKS
While EndoSurge is an extremely powerful and versatile testosterone booster on its own we know people love to stack. So we decided to lay out what we felt was the best guidelines for stacking and give our two most highly suggested stacks.
Stack Rules:
1) Do not stack EndoSurge with any other product containing Nettle Root Extract
2) Do not stack EndoSurge with any other product containing Mucuna Pruriens
3) All test booster that abide by 1 and 2 can be stacked with EndoSurge
Endo Surge contains enough of these two ingredients. There is no need to stack or supply the body with any more.
Stack 1: EndoSurge + DAA
DAA has been shown to increase levels of total testosterone. Anything that increases total testosterone can be made better in combination with EndoSurge’s ability to free up testosterone levels. Also, DAA has been shown to increase levels of prolactin which in some has caused a decrease in libido despite their increase in testosterone. To combat this people take a prolactin reducer like Mucuna Pruriens, which EndoSurge is full of!
2 caps EndoSurge 3x per day + 3g DAA per day
Stack 2: EndoSurge + Erase
EndoSurge hits all of the positive anabolic pathways except two. You can hit EVERY pathway with this stack. Increasing testosterone levels will increase estrogen levels too. Testosterone converts to estrogen in the body, there is no way around it, UNLESS you use Erase in combination. By adding Erase with EndoSurge you now add the effects of decreasing estrogen, increasing more testosterone, and reducing cortisol. Keep more of your new testosterone as testosterone!

EndoSurge Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 2 Capsules

Servings per container: 90
Amount per serving %DV
Wide Spectrum Stinging nettle root
Extract for 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 533mg **
Mucuna pruriens 75% L-Dopa 83mg **
Mucuna pruriens 25% L-Dopa 100mg **

**Daily Vaule Not establishedOther ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Gelatin, FD&C Red #3, Yellow#6

Directions: As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules three times daily with or without food. Take the third dose before bed. This product may be used for 8 weeks straight, followed by a subsequent 4 week break.

Warning:Consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding, elderly, under the age of 21, chronically ill, have difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicine, including but not limited to antidepressants (such as MAO inhibitors), allergy medications, and medications for high blood pressure or other cardiovascular conditions. Discontinue use if you experience dizziness, headache, nausea, or heart palpitations. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Adminstration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or preven any disease. Individual results may vary.
"

The Plan
Okay now that you know what it is let's talk real quick about goals. I am just trying to recomp a bit or even maintain muscle mass while dropping some body fat. More importantly I am planning to improve my over all fitness levels and conditioning. Specifically looking for improved Flexibility, Stamina, Strength, and Athleticism. I will do this by following The Kleen Machine workout which is basically the Warrior Workout many of you have used of mine over the past couple years with more of an integrated or hybrid periodization built into it. It is a 3 weight workouts and 3 cardio or GPP workouts a week. The cardio, GPP, and HIIT will change through out the program. All of the program will be dynamic n that I will listen to my body and give it what it needs not always what it or I want. I will post the layout of the workout in a post below.

Nutrition = Intermittent Fasting
I will also continue using my Intermittent Fasting method of eating as it has become my natural way of eating. I can no longer call what I do Lean Gains although I still hold to a lot of the tenants of it. I keep the 16 hour fasting/8 hour feeding window on Build days. However I typically extend my fasting period a little longer on what I refer to as my Burn Days. For my Burn Days you can expect to me to have anywhere between 1200 and 1800 calories consumed in general. On my Build Days I will be in between 2500 and 3200 calories. I DO NOT COUNT CALORIES, please do not ask me how many I have eaten. They will always fall in between these estimates unless I am having a social eating day where I am simply not concerned with caloric intake and eating as much as I want.

Current Condition
I am currently somewhere in the single digits, I will let you all speculate that number as I am only interested in increasing conditioning and dropping some body fat in the process. I am going for a very lean and yet powerful look. Hoping to keep graceful and aesthetic lines while still looking formidable. I have plenty of "Show Muscle" now as it is. Now it is time for some "Go Muscle!"

Here is a collection of picture of me currently.
8-21-11 197 Progress Montage smaller.jpg

Other Supplements being taken - Multi Vitamin, Protein Powder, Bulk DiCreatine Malate, Glutamine / BCAA 8 grams pre lift and post lift, LCLT, Collagen Capsules, & Skelly Balm for the joints. Using a few different pre-workouts 1.5 scoops However I won some Peach Tea Lit Up and will use that once I get it in.
Possibly adding into the mix - Bulk DAA 3 grams at bedtime, May add in ReCreate or some other Non Stim diet pill. I am refraining from them more than likely from now on. Something with some Forslean in it treats me right

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Kleen Machine

These will be done Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, about 1 minute rest or as long as it takes for the wife and I to change weights and get in the saddle so to speak. We are pretty good about moving quickly and once full on into the program range about a minute of "rest" if you call shuffling weights about rest. Cardio / GPP / HIIT / Calisthenics will be done Monday - Wednesday - Friday unless my body says I need to rest.

Workout is subject to change depending on how well my joints hold up to the change in frequency however the extra Growth Hormone from EndoSurge should aid in this.

Workout 1: 1 WU, 2 work sets to Form Failure in rep range, second set is a double drop set

Flat Bench Press 6-8 reps

WU ______________ , _____________ , ______________ > ____________ > _____________

Bent Over DB Row, 12 reps
WU ______________ , _____________ , ______________ > ____________ > _____________

Standing Arnold Presses 12 reps

_____________ , ____________ > ______________ > _____________

Pinwheel Curls - 15 reps - no WU, 1 work set with drop

____________ > _____________ > ________________

DB Overhead Triceps Extension - 15 reps- no WU, 1 work set with drop

___________ > ______________ > ________________

Leg Press WU, 15 reps x2 w/ 2 drops

Stiff Leg Deads - 12 reps 1 work set 2 drops

Workout 2: 1 WU, 2 work sets to Form Failure in rep range, second set is a double drop set

Chin/Pull Ups - 6-8 reps

Cable Crossover - 15 reps

Lateral Raises - 15 reps no warm up
_____________ , ______________ > ____________ > _____________

Barbell Curls - 6-8 reps- no WU, 1 work set with drop

Dips 6-8 reps- no WU, 1 work set with 2 drops

Squats - WU, 12 reps x2, WM 20
WU ______________ , _____________ , ______________ Widow Maker _____________

Leg Curls - 12 reps 1 work set with 2 drops

Workout 3: 1 WU, 2 work sets to Form Failure for rep range, second set is a double drop set
Push Press 6-8 reps

DB Pull Over -15 reps

Incline Bench - 12 reps no warm up

_____________ , ______________ > ____________ > _____________

DB Curls - 12 reps - no WU, 1 work set with 2 drops

Skull Crushers - 12 reps- no WU, 1 work set with 2 drops

Dead Lifts WU, 6-8 reps x3 no drops

WU ______________ , _____________ , ______________ , _____________

Leg Ext or Sissy Squats - 12 reps -no WU, 1 work set with 2 drops

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Updates \ Reviews \ Pictures

Final Review
Well I think most of my final review will echo a lot of what I have been posting up in the weekly reviews. I will highlight some categories and go from there.

Aggression - My agression went up pretty high the first and second weeks on the product. It was evident that there was an increase. I had to watch the quick temper flare ups. I got these under control but they popped up here and there through out the course of the log.

Alpha Male - I definitely had a feeling of supreme confidence it kicked in late in the first week and carried through the end of the run as well. It wasn't hard to have confidence when things just seemed to be going my way. I also had an extreme urge to express my opinion on things especially if it differed from anyone around me. For the most part I got that in check as soon as I recognized it. All in all the Alpha factor was a very positive part of the experience and gave me confidence to reach for new weights in the gym.

Libido - I mentioned this in every mini review, my libido stayed elevated from typical horn dog status to annoying the wife status... As an added bonus I seemed to hang fuller most of the time. How is that for a confidence booster. LMAO!

Strength - If you have been following along you have seen a steady increase in strength in everything I am doing. Admittedly a lot of the things were weights I have done before but this had definitely helped me with my recovery towards lifting them again. The real thing that displayed this the most to me was that I would make a 5 lb jump on a weight and it would be easier than the heavy set I did the last workout.

Appetite - Middle of second week my appetite soared! I think as a result of the increased IGF due to higher Growth Hormone output. The increase was intense for me.

Composition and Mass - Well my goal going into this was to improve my physical conditioning. I expected to drop a little weight in the process. However with the added intensity of some of my cardio session and an increase in appetite came an extra 3 lbs I didn't have when I started and I am as lean if not leaner than I was when I started this log.

Sides I have to say that the only side from this acne. I am breaking out on my face more than I did as a teenager.

Beginning - weight - 195lbs and resting heart rate was averaging about 60-62 bpm.

Final Pics - taken last weekend up 3 lbs - Weight - 198 lbs people say I am leaner too which is great. Resting heart rate was 56 bpm at the doctor the other day so this was a good indication that my conditioning improved as well.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
In for the MADNESS! hahaha

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Git u some!!! I'll be following this one!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Jeez Kleen, Im gonna have to take my computer in the sh!tter and get comfortable to read this one. Sub'd bro...cant wait

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Are you running EndoSurge as a stand alone, or will you be using support supplements as well (fat burner, proteins, multi-v, etc.)? Just interested. I've heard some great things about ES floating around the forum, looking forward to seeing you put it to the test.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed kleenster!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed!! Looking to buy that too on your recommendation :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm following the logs on this product very closely. I like the profile!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to see you win. saw your facebook pictures at the beach, keep up the good work Chris-dog =)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Divanil and Maca Puriens I use Testopro and HGHPro extensively. I am wondering when I see stuff like this if HGHPro could be dosed during the day. I always dose it at night before bed.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man here we go again. Show us all how its done. Sub'd

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subdizzled, mah brizzle.

Kill it, Kleen-Style!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in Kleen!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn... Am I really that slow on the Gun, I don't even think it has been 12hrs and I'm late to the game, anyway, Totally SUB'd Chris... Let's do this $hit!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for the MADNESS! hahaha
Git u some!!! I'll be following this one!!
Are you running EndoSurge as a stand alone, or will you be using support supplements as well (fat burner, proteins, multi-v, etc.)? Just interested. I've heard some great things about ES floating around the forum, looking forward to seeing you put it to the test.
Subbed look forward to this Kleen.
Subbed kleenster!
subbed!! Looking to buy that too on your recommendation :D
Subbed bro.
I'm following the logs on this product very closely. I like the profile!
in this biz natch!
def in for this !!!!!!
In to see you win. saw your facebook pictures at the beach, keep up the good work Chris-dog =)
I like Divanil and Maca Puriens I use Testopro and HGHPro extensively. I am wondering when I see stuff like this if HGHPro could be dosed during the day. I always dose it at night before bed.
Man here we go again. Show us all how its done. Sub'd
In before 20+ subs.
Subdizzled, mah brizzle.

Kill it, Kleen-Style!!!
I'm in Kleen!
Thanks for joining in everyone.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 Workout 1

Workout 1: 1 WU, 2 work sets to Form Failure in rep range, second set is a double drop set

Flat Bench Press 6-8 reps

WU 135x8 , 225x8 , 225x8 > 185x7 > 135x6 - This is the heaviest I have been since the surgery and shoulder felt great throughout.

Bent Over DB Row, 12 reps

WU 42.5x12 , 65x12 , 70x12 > 60x10 > 42.5x6 - The 1st work set was a little to light, but the drop sets made up for it by kicking my azz!

Standing Arnold Presses 12 reps

35x12 , 50x12 > 40x7 > 30x6 - First set was too light but I think the 50 was a good weight considering the minimal rest periods.

Pinwheel Curls - 15 reps - no WU, 1 work set with drop

40x12 > 30x6 > 20x5 - I was surpised how toasted my brachialis was already but I gave it hell anyway.

DB Overhead Triceps Extension - 15 reps- no WU, 1 work set with drop

80x15 > 60x8 > 40x12 - I went a bit low on the last drop set but was concerned with stability and sudden failure with weight overhead. I think it was the right move.

Leg Press WU, 15 reps x2 w/ 2 drops weight is per side
WU 3p +25 x20, 5p x20 x3 sets - I took ScottyDocs suggestion here of sticking with 20 reps for a bit, that and my wife was not there for me to do a drop set so I waited a minute and perfomred the third set. I was honestly dying! Quads, and hammies were getting a good amount of work. Controlling the weight more than just moving it and keeping myself from going too deep made it a challenge to say the least. Had feet lower middle of platform and about 9 inches apart.

This is where I was supposed to do some Romanian Deads but my grip was shot and I was running out of time since today was the first day of school I needed to get the kids up earlier since they weren't accustomed to the schedule. I also wanted to do some work on my hips in the sauna as Al had suggested for me to heat it up in there then work the area and stretch it. So I decided to do some hip thrusts in the sauna while getting hot before attacking the hip with a tennis ball and the full weight of my body. WooHoo and Ouch...

Hip Thrusts - 15 reps x2 sets in sauna, done by rolling my lower back off the floor using my abs and then hips, squeezing and holding for a few seconds at the top lowering in same manner. Was about a 2-3-2 tempo.

Tennis ball assault on hip - 2 x 60 second "attacks!" One direct pressure no real movement, and one rolling about a little to move up and down side to side then did some strumming on the tendon with my thumb with leg in various positions. Went home and put an ice pack on hip inside of shorts while getting kids ready for school.

Comments - Man this workout tore me up. Some of the rest periods were shorter than a minute and some of them were a little longer. I choked back vomit on 3 different occasions. I was sweating like a fat man at a Texas barbecue by the time I finished with my rows and was dripping on the floor by the time I finished shoulders. This is definitely going to tax the hell out of my conditioning but in the next two weeks I should see a lot of improvement in that regard. Currently my resting heart rate is between 57-59, I see this going down to at least 54 in the next few weeks. That is not taken first thing in the morning just me not being active and not on any stims other than a cup or two of coffee.

Green - I didn't mention the staples / support supps in my post I will go back up and edit it to have the information however I will go ahead and list things here as well.

Other Supplements being taken - Multi Vitamin, Protein Powder, Bulk DiCreatine Malate, Glutamine / BCAA mix 8 grams pre lift and post lift. Using AS-GT as a pre-workout 1.5 scoops However I won some Peach Tea Lit Up and will use that once I get it in. I also take CLA, fish oils, and I recently started taking a collagen supplement.
Possibly adding into the mix - Bulk DAA 3 grams at bedtime, May add in ReCreate or some other Non Stim diet pill but not sure yet. I am refraining from heavy stim diet pills from now on more than likely. Something with some Forslean in it treats me right though. HINT HINT BPS or other companies following the log... Make a good non stim diet pill please!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Rub a little of this on it and you should be okay Honey... ;)

Of course always happy to have the log in you. I mean you in the log. Welcome. :D

Welcome Sir!
Damn Doc, man card revoked and vagisil in the same month?! WTF

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ehhh... It's Scotty-Tutu ova heeaar! Ya betta pay ya respect less me n Jimmy-One-Eya will come pay ya's sa visit....heh an you's can swim wit da fishes... Capeeesh!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ehhh... It's Scotty-Tutu ova heeaar! Ya betta pay ya respect less me n Jimmy-One-Eya will come pay ya's sa visit....heh an you's can swim wit da fishes... Capeeesh!!!
Hey I am the Doc in this situation here...

Interesting thing I just learned looking for this did you know he was actually saying "I'm your Huckle Bearer" I always thought he was saying "I'm your Huckleberry."

A huckle was the caskets with handles on them. He was basically saying "I'll put you in the ground." or "I'm the one who will kill you."

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Rub a little of this on it and you should be okay Honey... ;)

Of course always happy to have the log in you. I mean you in the log. Welcome. :D

Welcome Sir!
jack_lol.gif

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I am the Doc in this situation here...

Interesting thing I just learned looking for this did you know he was actually saying "I'm your Huckle Bearer" I always thought he was saying "I'm your Huckleberry."

A huckle was the caskets with handles on them. He was basically saying "I'll put you in the ground." or "I'm the one who will kill you."
I did not know that, I always thought he was saying "I'll be your Huckleberry" as well, maybe some weird reference to Mark Twain's "Huckleberry Finn" I just know it sure sounded good, LoL

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I did not know that, I always thought he was saying "I'll be your Huckleberry" as well, maybe some weird reference to Mark Twain's "Huckleberry Finn" I just know it sure sounded good, LoL
I thought the same...Im learnding...

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Good start! Sounds like you got a great workout.
Vagisil? :lol:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah the workout was awesome. Pushed me to the max. Full body is no joke to get used to when you keep rest short and kill it with the drop sets too.

If the wife doesn't come in with me tomorrow I may go for a bike ride on my sons bike, or try some jump roping, burpees and stuff as a circuit. Heck maybe even swim. I am not sure yet, I kind of doubt she will go she has a throat infection. By the way she will be running a log here in the next week or so also. She will be running Finaflex Pro Xanthine and ALC + CLA trying to lean up a little bit. She is already looking damn good to me so but I think she wants to see abs and more definition in her arms. Should be a fun ride. She works out hard as hell too.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Oh yeah the workout was awesome. Pushed me to the max. Full body is no joke to get used to when you keep rest short and kill it with the drop sets too.

If the wife doesn't come in with me tomorrow I may go for a bike ride on my sons bike, or try some jump roping, burpees and stuff as a circuit. Heck maybe even swim. I am not sure yet, I kind of doubt she will go she has a throat infection. By the way she will be running a log here in the next week or so also. She will be running Finaflex Pro Xanthine and ALC + CLA trying to lean up a little bit. She is already looking damn good to me so but I think she wants to see abs and more definition in her arms. Should be a fun ride. She works out hard as hell too.
Nice to see the ladies getting down with some Finaflex action. Make sure we get a link to the LOG Kleen, get her and LittleGreen on the same page, nothing like a little support from another female AM member...one would assume.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 Interval Cardiovascular Training = Whooped!

Morning Supps Upon waking 2 EndoSurge - 1 scoop NO Infuse, 3 collagen caps, 1g LCLT -

I need to order some more BCAA / Glutamine mix but it will have to wait

I have decided that pre workout is going to be the best time for my first dose of EndoSurge not because I think it will immediately free up test but I know that the mucana can increase test production which is good in the morning, but even more so increases growth hormone, which has positive effects for at least 3 hours after it's release.

As expected this morning my wife did not go to the gym. she is still recovering from her throat infection and didn't want to get hot and start hacking. One more day won't hurt her and it gave me a chance to do some different things however I may get her to join me in some of the harder cardio and conditioning stuff as we go along.

I started my workout trying to teach myself to jump rope again. Man has it been some time an the rope was a bit too long throwing my timing off even more so. I am going to remove about 6 inches from it and see how that goes.

I did 8 "sets" of jumping for 1 minute active rest for 30 seconds. My active rest was keeping the rope moving and doing big crisscross maneuvers to give the shoulders some different angles to play with and keep the heart rate up while letting my legs and diaphragm rest a little bit. I was having to jump abnormally high due to the extra slack in the rope making timing hard. I had a good sweat going by the time I was done with this.
That was not the part that kicked my azz though. For those of you who are familiar or been following my logs for a while you already know that my body is very dense and I sink like a rock even with my lungs full of air I just drop straigth to the bottom. I can not float on my back either, I just do not float. So the next portion which is swimming was definitely considered HIIT training. Swimming freestyle for me is the equivalent to skipping a rock and expecting it to stay afloat. Anyway swam is what I did. The pool is 25 yards long I think. Oufinny told me this is the average for a lap pool so I am going with that. I swam up, and jogged, shuffle, side stepped and or walked back in the water and then swam again. I did a total of 10 up and back so swam 250 yards, and water jogged 250 yards. I was gasping for air by the time I was done. My shoulders we pumped to the gills, my lats were popping hard and even my chest had a major pump. I got up to go do some ab work in the sauna and they guy came and opened the door and shewed me out so he could work on it. He was pretty rude about it too started talking sh*t when he was walking off. So I had a choice comment or two for him and got corporate's number on my way out. I have had run ins with this guy before but this time he crossed the line talking crap not only to me but to another guy that was in there. We both are calling in on him. Anyway I digress since I was in swim trunks already I decided to get in the whirlpool and let the jets beat on the backs of both of my shoulders and my hip where it has been an issue. Then got back in the pool for a few minutes. I did this 2 times ending with being in the pool so it would cool me down and keep me from getting inflamed from the heat. I sat there about 5 minutes till I had a little chill then left. All in all the workout was exactly what I was looking for on this conditioning quest.

Post Workout - after taking shower at home I slathered up with some Skelly balm on my hip and shoulders then took 4 ibuprofen, 500mg Hyaluaronic Acid and 3 more collagen caps.

Nice to see the ladies getting down with some Finaflex action. Make sure we get a link to the LOG Kleen, get her and LittleGreen on the same page, nothing like a little support from another female AM member...one would assume.
Definitely! She is a bit nervous about the pictures part of it. LMAO, she is beautiful but doesn't know it. I guess it sure beats being conceited.

Welcome!

I'm down, I'll sub.
Good deal I will of course plaster links to her log in a few spots and definitely in here.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late to the party but in for the win buddy!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KLEEN & GREEN... Hey guys, both of you are 100% welcome, even requested to please put links to your beautiful Lady's LOGs on any of my active Threads, by all means, the more followers the better for all concerned!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
That workout sounded intense! Keep it up Kleen, put that sh1t to the test.

I haven't swam in a while. I wonder if id sink. I was a swimmer in high-school but didn't weight but 170 or so.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should have accidentally bumped into him making him fall in the water. Teach his arse a lesson.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That workout sounded intense! Keep it up Kleen, put that sh1t to the test.

I haven't swam in a while. I wonder if id sink. I was a swimmer in high-school but didn't weight but 170 or so.
That was me though I swam between 160-165; I don't stay as afloat like I did before with all the muscle, pain in the ass actually. I was talking to Kleen about it since he suffers the same fate now as he is very muscle dense so you have to work hard to stay on the top of the water.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
KLEEN & GREEN... Hey guys, both of you are 100% welcome, even requested to please put links to your beautiful Lady's LOGs on any of my active Threads, by all means, the more followers the better for all concerned!
Well thank you sir, will do

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Love that jump rope Kleen, one of my favorite forms of cardio by far.