MidwestBeast's SNS TTA-500 Log (sponsored)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A big thanks goes out to SNS for the opportunity to log this product. It's not an in-your-face type fat-burner and I'm excited to see what effects I notice from it based on the positive underground reviews TTA seems to receive. I started yesterday with 2 caps (1 pre-workout, 1 later in the evening) and will be fast-tracking it to 4 caps, today, so long as I don't notice any sides. The label suggests slowly increasing by 1 cap every few days, but I'm gonna jump right into it.

I started my 3rd stimulant detox on May 20th. My plan is to go 12 weeks with this one, so no stims until August. I'm currently just using the staple supplements, with a stim-free concoction pre-workout (lately been using 3g LCLT + creatine nitrate and some aminos for flavor). I am also coming off of about 16 days with no weight-training. This is the longest break I have taken from lifting since I was still playing baseball (like 5+ years ago). I'd previously only taken one week off a couple times. However, I was still surfing, snorkling and hiking in those 2 weeks off, so it wasn't sedentary; just without weight-training.

For those who know me, you know I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism on Feb 1 of this year. I'm still trying to address this situation with my endocrinologist and figure out what's truly going on with my body. I have an appointment next week to discuss bloodwork I had done 2 days ago to see what 6 weeks on 112mcg T4 has been doing. Regardless of what the results are, I still have seemingly been stuck at the same level of bodyfat and have far too little energy.

In the back of my head I'm wondering if there is anything tied to adrenal fatigue (too many stims for too long), hypothalmus problems or maybe something tied to diabetes. I'll update more when I talk to the doc in a week, discuss the results and see what else is going on. Who knows; maybe the T4 just isn't doing the trick and I need a blend like Armour or straight T3. I'm hoping that a medical professional can help me get my life back on track. For someone who takes so much pleasure in fitness, health and bodybuilding, it's a shame that I'm not in better shape for killing it in the gym and kitchen like I do lol.

My training format is the same that I've been doing since Jan 1 and I've really enjoyed: 1 week of high intensity workouts, 1 week of Max-OT workouts, repeat.

Monday: Delts/Traps
Tuesday: OFF (basketball)
Wednesday: Chest
Thursday: Back
Friday: OFF
Saturday: Biceps/Triceps
Sunday: Legs

Abs will be added in when seen fit. I honestly am more driven to do ab work when I'm losing fat and don't seem to have more added lower belly fat. They'll get added back, though. Cardio is done when seen fit, too. I like to separate my cardio and weight sessions, though. So it'll either be in the mornings or later at night.

Giddy up!

And if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask them :yup:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

7/11/11 - Final Review

Unfortunately I can't give this product a more clear review because my Reverse T3 dominance issue still hasn't been ironed out like I'd hope it would be by the time I started and finished this log. That being said, I will comment on what I can.

The most obvious trait of TTA that I was able to notice was a definite appetite suppression. It was almost too much at times and was somewhat reminiscent of the old Stimulant X (just in this one category) from 5 or 6 years ago. There were certainly times that I had to remind myself or force myself to eat.

My weight fluctuated up and down by a pound or two, but never really left the 240 mark (ranged from 236 or 237 up to 244). It's certainly odd, to say the least and I will be thrilled when things are finally back to normal and I can actually have a functional body again, haha.

Outside of the appetite suppression, I wasn't able to note anything else from the TTA on this run. I am impressed enough by the appetite suppression, though, as well as what I've heard from other users that I will be purchasing at least one bottle to run on my own in the future once my thyroid is fixed.

I would like to thank SNS and all of their reps for this opportunity. Their guys are very knowledgeable and helpful and their products are solid and very competitively priced.

Last edited:
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and 2nd!
This log is beast! ;)
I just started using TTA this week as well (along with some other goodies)...glad we can be TTA-buds! :banana:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!!!!!
and Hypno-Toad Second ;)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (fyi, that's the noise that plays when you see hypnotoad....just to be clear. lol)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A big thanks goes out to SNS for the opportunity to log this product. It's not an in-your-face type fat-burner and I'm excited to see what effects I notice from it based on the positive underground reviews TTA seems to receive. I started yesterday with 2 caps (1 pre-workout, 1 later in the evening) and will be fast-tracking it to 4 caps, today, so long as I don't notice any sides. The label suggests slowly increasing by 1 cap every few days, but I'm gonna jump right into it.

I started my 3rd stimulant detox on May 20th. My plan is to go 12 weeks with this one, so no stims until August. I'm currently just using the staple supplements, with a stim-free concoction pre-workout (lately been using 3g LCLT + creatine nitrate and some aminos for flavor). I am also coming off of about 16 days with no weight-training. This is the longest break I have taken from lifting since I was still playing baseball (like 5+ years ago). I'd previously only taken one week off a couple times. However, I was still surfing, snorkling and hiking in those 2 weeks off, so it wasn't sedentary; just without weight-training.

For those who know me, you know I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism on Feb 1 of this year. I'm still trying to address this situation with my endocrinologist and figure out what's truly going on with my body. I have an appointment next week to discuss bloodwork I had done 2 days ago to see what 6 weeks on 112mcg T4 has been doing. Regardless of what the results are, I still have seemingly been stuck at the same level of bodyfat and have far too little energy.

In the back of my head I'm wondering if there is anything tied to adrenal fatigue (too many stims for too long), hypothalmus problems or maybe something tied to diabetes. I'll update more when I talk to the doc in a week, discuss the results and see what else is going on. Who knows; maybe the T4 just isn't doing the trick and I need a blend like Armour or straight T3. I'm hoping that a medical professional can help me get my life back on track. For someone who takes so much pleasure in fitness, health and bodybuilding, it's a shame that I'm not in better shape for killing it in the gym and kitchen like I do lol.

My training format is the same that I've been doing since Jan 1 and I've really enjoyed: 1 week of high intensity workouts, 1 week of Max-OT workouts, repeat.

Monday: Delts/Traps
Tuesday: OFF (basketball)
Wednesday: Chest
Thursday: Back
Friday: OFF
Saturday: Biceps/Triceps
Sunday: Legs

Abs will be added in when seen fit. I honestly am more driven to do ab work when I'm losing fat and don't seem to have more added lower belly fat. They'll get added back, though. Cardio is done when seen fit, too. I like to separate my cardio and weight sessions, though. So it'll either be in the mornings or later at night.

Giddy up!

And if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask them :yup:
adrenal fatigue maybe but i not think your hypothyroidism is for the use and abuse of "legal" stims.

why not use 3g (6 caps) a day of TTA-500?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with the log, do work!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!!!!!
and Hypno-Toad Second ;)
and 2nd!
This log is beast! ;)
I just started using TTA this week as well (along with some other goodies)...glad we can be TTA-buds! :banana:
Good luck with the log, do work!
Thanks, all, for joining! :banana:

adrenal fatigue maybe but i not think your hypothyroidism is for the use and abuse of "legal" stims.

Well, the hypothyroidism is something I've likely battled my whole life (or close to it). There's no doubt that it's present. However, the addition of synthroid (T4) has done nothing to aid in fat-loss / increase in energy, so I'm just looking at other possible culprits -- whether the T4 isn't working properly or there's an entirely different problem. I just like to turn over as many stones as I can on my own instead of just relying on a doctor to get it right for me.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
in. pm me or any of the other reps with any questions or just put them here of course!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, so I skipped Thursday night's workout. This is something I never do and was very strange. I felt super tired as the work day rolled on and was just really unmotivated. I ended up coming home and lying around for the evening. I fell asleep for just a bit and then couldn't manage to fall asleep until sometime after 3; it was awful and not something I'm used to.

That being said, I did my back workout tonight. I'm on a ton of mailing lists, one of which is Gaspari, and I happened to read the following article and decided just for some motivation, I'd do this workout as a change:

http://www.gasparinutrition.com/TeamGaspari/ViewAthleteBlog.aspx?id=6487&postid=5905

Pullups: x15 / x15 / x14 / x8+6
Bent-over Rows: 135x15x12x10x8
T-Bar Rows: 90x15 / 135x12x10x8
Solo DB Rows: 65x15x12x10x8
Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns: 140x15x12x10
Wide Grip Lat pulldowns: 150x15x12x10
*Stability Ball Pullovers: 30x15x12x10
*Cable Crunches: 150x25x25x25

* last 2 were supersetted

Workout felt pretty good, but still definitely not 100% in the zone like I usually am. Pre-workout I took 5g LCLT + 6 caps Creatine Nitrate + 1 cap TTA + NOW Thyroid Energy (2 caps/1 serving) + 1 cap Revamp Reloaded + 1/2 scoop Purple Wraath.

Not getting my usual stim fix pre-workout sucks. That, on top of taking the 2 weeks off to deload on vacation makes it difficult to get back into it, but I will.

Tomorrow should be arms, but I usually have a day off before them, so we'll see how I feel in the morning. I also have a best friend's birthday party that I'll spend most of the day at, so I'll figure it out on the fly.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been reading a lot of people saying the bulk tta was pulled due to poor quality. Was this product tested for quality? Not trying to hijack but I figured the op would care to know.
All of SNS products are tested and quality.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, so Saturday, I slept until 2 PM (lol), so I skipped the workout and went to my friend's birthday party all day long. I didn't have the urge to eat any junk food, surprisingly. I took some protein with me and aside from that, I had a hot dog and a double burger. The jet-lag finally caught up with me after being able to go to sleep reasonably Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Since then, I haven't gone to bed until around 4 AM (which would be 10 PM in Hawaii, which was around the time we'd go to bed each night). I'm hoping this stops soon lol.

Yesterday, I hit a nice leg session. I just kind of went with what my body was feeling instead of a scheduled workout as I usually do. I'll post the numbers later, but it was 6 sets of single leg leg extensions, 5 sets of single leg prone leg curls, 4 sets of smith front squats and 5 sets of seated calf raises. Everything was around the 15 rep range, aside from the calves which were around 25-30.

The intensity isn't there as it normally is when I'm on stims, but I'm just taking it one day at a time. I think adrenal fatigue may have been / may be one of the things that was causing all the issues alongside the hypothyroidism, so the stim break is worth it to see if that's a cause or not. I also have to make sure to not go balls to the wall right out the gate after 2 weeks off and limited supplements. My back is still sore from Friday night's workout, which is a nice change.

Tonight is supposed to be delts and traps, but I may hit biceps and triceps, instead, since I missed them on Saturday and since my back is still a bit toasted from Friday.

I've been dosing the TTA at 2 caps 2x/day, now. I couldn't get the 4 different times down pat with the synthroid dosing and all the other garbage right now.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
good work bro,indeed calves tend to take a higher rep range with most for growth or any results.

4 caps a day should work VERY well w the tta.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good work bro,indeed calves tend to take a higher rep range with most for growth or any results.

4 caps a day should work VERY well w the tta.
I jump around rep ranges a lot.

I usually hit calves around the 15 mark, going heavy and then hit a 25-rep range for one or two sets, too.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6/12/11 Legs

Single Leg Curls: 50x15/80x15/95x15/110x15/125x10/125x10
Single Prone Leg Curls: 25x15/25x15/25x15/20x10/15x12
Smith Front Squats: 90x12/140x12/180x8/200x6
Seated Calf Raises: 180x20/180x25/180x25/180x25/180x30

Total Workout Time: 50 minutes

6/13/11 Arms

Olympic Bar Curls: 65x12/85x12/105x12/105x12/105x12/85x12
DB Hammer Curls: 60's x 12 / 65's x 12 / 65's x 12 / 75's x 12
Overhead Ring Curls: 60x15/70x15/70x12/60x15
Tricep Rope Pushdowns: 120x15/ 150x15
Tricep Bar Pushdowns: 170x15/190x15/200x15
Overhead Rope Extension/Roll: 120x12/120x12/120x12/120x12
Olympic Bar Reverse Wrist Rolls (bar behind back): 85x20/105x20/125x15

Screwed around and did a few other forearm exercises, too.

Total Workout Time: 71 minutes

On the prone leg curls, it's one where you load free weights up onto it. For some reason the weight that I use on it is significantly less than what I'd use on the ones with a weight stack.

I'm doing a lot of single leg exercises when I can because one leg is slightly longer than the other and I'm trying to correct any imbalances when and where I can.

I'm doing significantly less weight right now as I get my strength back up after 2 weeks of no resistance training and far too little food. I'm hoping that it's just the getting back into the routine thing and that I haven't lost as much strength as it feels like I have at this point (fingers crossed).

For once, my arms finally started to swell up a bit and didn't look so tiny (like they have, to me, since I've gotten back). I also realized that the way everything was timed, this was the first time I've worked biceps triceps literally in an entire month. It's a good break, but this is one group I really want to grow to feel more proportional to everything else.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in to follow along. I just finished a 3-4 week run of SNS TTA at 2 grams per day. I liked it overall.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
In. I've been curious about TTA. Hoping you see some results from this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice detail so far. I hope that you will be really pleased with the product.

Haha. Not everyone can mega dose like you :p

I have actually never went above 4 caps per day myself, but really love the product.

I've been reading a lot of people saying the bulk tta was pulled due to poor quality. Was this product tested for quality? Not trying to hijack but I figured the op would care to know.
Not sure who's bulk TTA you are even referring to, but can assure you it has nothing to do with our product. We test all raw materials for quality before encapsulation, and then again for purity and potency after encapsulation.

What you may be referring to is that most companies are no longer going to make TTA products when the current supplies run out because of it possibly not being deemed DSHEA compliant.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently ran a bottle myself. Imo it suppressed my appetite and made me warm. And I like it a lot. No cramps either :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the feedback!
Nice detail so far. I hope that you will be really pleased with the product.
Thanks, guys.

I recently ran a bottle myself. Imo it suppressed my appetite and made me warm. And I like it a lot. No cramps either :)
I didn't think much about it, but it's probably doing a pretty decent job of the appetite suppression on my end, as well. My mind plays tricks on me, sometimes, and I forget how I usually feel (on top of the fact that the Synthroid plays somewhat of a role in the uncertainty right now, too lol). Definitely no cramps.

Yesterday, I had some whole grain cereal and protein in the morning, canned chicken as meal 2 (50g protein), sandwich at lunch (40g carbs, 50g protein), 3 small slices of left-over pizza from the game Sunday night for meal 4, 5 eggs and some extra protein for meal 5 and 2 fiber-one bars. Normally I'd eat much more than that, but I just haven't been hungry, lately.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was the day we normally play ball at the church, but they have VBS this week. We were gonna get together and play outside somewhere else, but there just wasn't enough people. So, I took the night off. I'd normally do some cardio, instead, but my legs were still shot from Sunday's session. They're a bit sore, still, but much better, today.

I'll be hitting chest this afternoon. I'm not sure what style the workout will be, yet.

Shoutout to Makaveli for hooking me up with some great reading in regards to my thyroid issue. I feel like I'm learning what I need to, now, and hope to get some resolution, soon (for those interested, the links are now in the official hypothyroidism thread on AM).

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was the day we normally play ball at the church, but they have VBS this week. We were gonna get together and play outside somewhere else, but there just wasn't enough people. So, I took the night off. I'd normally do some cardio, instead, but my legs were still shot from Sunday's session. They're a bit sore, still, but much better, today.

I'll be hitting chest this afternoon. I'm not sure what style the workout will be, yet.

Shoutout to Makaveli for hooking me up with some great reading in regards to my thyroid issue. I feel like I'm learning what I need to, now, and hope to get some resolution, soon (for those interested, the links are now in the official hypothyroidism thread on AM).
you betchya bro. We'll get everything figured out one way or another.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you betchya bro. We'll get everything figured out one way or another.
We work too hard and care too much not to, bro. Wouldn't rather be battling this thing with anyone else.

I've started a bottle of it as well...
When did you start? and are you logging at all? I'm very interested to hear / follow results from someone with a functional thyroid :) lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on week 2 of my run...dosing now up to 3 caps all preWO (to 'syergize' with XFA/ArA per Coops suggestion)...definatley feeling warmer, no cramps...sweat 'a lot' when working out...now that you mentioned appetite...it has been more in check the last 2 weeks....hmmmm

Glad to see you're doing well with it Beast! :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When did you start? and are you logging at all? I'm very interested to hear / follow results from someone with a functional thyroid :) lol
I started monday, just logging in general in my thiomucase log. I'm taking it along with a dose of vapo XT, HEAT and post cycle support 3-4x a day, with the last dose prebed without the vapo xt.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh and just to add, calling my thyroid functional is sort of iffy...

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established

changing up as much as you do w your routine is more of what I have been doing lately!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on week 2 of my run...dosing now up to 3 caps all preWO (to 'syergize' with XFA/ArA per Coops suggestion)...definatley feeling warmer, no cramps...sweat 'a lot' when working out...now that you mentioned appetite...it has been more in check the last 2 weeks....hmmmm

Glad to see you're doing well with it Beast! :)
Sounds like it's working well for you!

I started monday, just logging in general in my thiomucase log. I'm taking it along with a dose of vapo XT, HEAT and post cycle support 3-4x a day, with the last dose prebed without the vapo xt.
oh and just to add, calling my thyroid functional is sort of iffy...

That's no fun, man. Thyroid issues, suck.

changing up as much as you do w your routine is more of what I have been doing lately!
I'm normally a big fan of using a routine that works well until it stops producing results, but getting in there without stims pre-workout is not fun lol. This helps a little bit.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6/15/11 - Chest

Bench Press: 135x20/185x15/225x12/255x10/255x7/225x10
Incline Bench Press: 135x15/185x10/205x7/205x8/185x10
DB Flys (low incline): 40's x 20 / 55's x 12
Dips: BWx8 *(only felt in tri's and not chest at all)

Well, the numbers are less than impressive. The incline bench was taken, so I started off on flat bench. Last Summer I was doing 365x6 at my best, so the above is frustrating lol. I definitely had an insane chest pump, though. The motivation and drive are still lacking a bit as I'm off stims.

I spent most of the afternoon today in the city at the doc's office. They went over my labs of being on T4 at 112mcg now (up from 50) for 6 weeks. My TSH is down to 1.8 (from the original 5.67) and I can't remember FT4, but it's in range, too. They said that's when they'd normally tell me to come back in 3 months for more labs, but she (it was a nurse practitioner as my endo was out sick) was very receptive to listening to me, knowing that I did a lot of research and took this very seriously. I ended up having blood drawn right there to check: cortisol, reverse T3 to Free T3, B12, thyroid antibodies (to rule out or confirm Hashimoto's thyroiditis), and a full iron panel. I felt good about the visit and we'll see what those tests turn up in about a week.

I ended up being there for way too long, and it had been 6 hours since I'd last eaten by the time I got home. Factor that in with the 6 vials of blood I had taken from me and I decided to push Back to tomorrow and not have a piss-poor workout tonight.

By the way, weight yesterday morning upon rising was 240 lbs and today was 236.8 lbs. I'll be keeping an eye on that and fingers crossed we'll actually see a steady decline for a change instead of this normal up and down garbage that has been my life the last 8 months or more.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
6/15/11 - Chest

Bench Press: 135x20/185x15/225x12/255x10/255x7/225x10
Incline Bench Press: 135x15/185x10/205x7/205x8/185x10
DB Flys (low incline): 40's x 20 / 55's x 12
Dips: BWx8 *(only felt in tri's and not chest at all)

Well, the numbers are less than impressive. The incline bench was taken, so I started off on flat bench. Last Summer I was doing 365x6 at my best, so the above is frustrating lol. I definitely had an insane chest pump, though. The motivation and drive are still lacking a bit as I'm off stims.

I spent most of the afternoon today in the city at the doc's office. They went over my labs of being on T4 at 112mcg now (up from 50) for 6 weeks. My TSH is down to 1.8 (from the original 5.67) and I can't remember FT4, but it's in range, too. They said that's when they'd normally tell me to come back in 3 months for more labs, but she (it was a nurse practitioner as my endo was out sick) was very receptive to listening to me, knowing that I did a lot of research and took this very seriously. I ended up having blood drawn right there to check: cortisol, reverse T3 to Free T3, B12, thyroid antibodies (to rule out or confirm Hashimoto's thyroiditis), and a full iron panel. I felt good about the visit and we'll see what those tests turn up in about a week.

I ended up being there for way too long, and it had been 6 hours since I'd last eaten by the time I got home. Factor that in with the 6 vials of blood I had taken from me and I decided to push Back to tomorrow and not have a piss-poor workout tonight.

By the way, weight yesterday morning upon rising was 240 lbs and today was 236.8 lbs. I'll be keeping an eye on that and fingers crossed we'll actually see a steady decline for a change instead of this normal up and down garbage that has been my life the last 8 months or more.
Sounds like you had a productive dr's visit bro. I'm glad to know you got all those tests done, that should most certainly be VITAL info in getting to the bottom of things and getting it all straightened out. I'm especially curious to here your iron levels and reverse t3.

Your battle is my battle man, you know I'm right there with ya with getting back on track. Let me know how those tests come out.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Nice log man. Keep up the battle. I'm not looking forward to my upcoming stim break...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you had a productive dr's visit bro. I'm glad to know you got all those tests done, that should most certainly be VITAL info in getting to the bottom of things and getting it all straightened out. I'm especially curious to here your iron levels and reverse t3.

Your battle is my battle man, you know I'm right there with ya with getting back on track. Let me know how those tests come out.
Thanks, bro. It was definitely a great visit. The only endo in my town was booked til mid June when I called back in April. So, I decided to try one in the city. He happened to be the first one listed in network, so I called and they got me in on April 20th -- 2 months sooner lol. I ended up reading some reviews on him online a day or two before going up and they were very negative. Not even one good one to counter-balance it. However, I felt like I needed to still go and he turned out to be an awesome guy and was even looking at my test being part of the issue -- nice to find someone who doesn't just say in-range is acceptable.

Anyway, he was out, so I met with a nurse practitioner. Again, I was a bit worried, but she turned out to be awesome. She seemed very willing to listen to me and work with me knowing that I'd done so much research. I should have tried to get her to sign off on test, too, to see what it would read with no test boosters or anything having been used in like a month lol.

I told her about knowing a guy who had the reverse T3 issue and how our stories were like mirror images. I told her even if this is to just rule it out, then it would put my mind at ease, but I'd kick myself if I waited and never checked. We've got this thing, man. I'll definitely post what I find out whenever the results come in, too.

Nice log man. Keep up the battle. I'm not looking forward to my upcoming stim break...
Thanks, bud! And yeah, the stim break blows. I've done a 4-weeker and 5-weeker so far (April of last year and sometime around last Summer or Fall). I hadn't taken a real break from stims in several years, though, since starting pre-workouts that are jam-packed with them. One of my main worries was adrenal fatigue (sensitivity levels are definitely shot; no doubt about that) and how that may have cortisol levels working against my thyroid and the T4. I plan on going at least 12 weeks without stims. We'll see what I find out and if I have to, I'll stay off longer. Workouts suck without my normal pre-workouts so far, though.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coming off stims totally suck. I recently came off ECA and 1,3Dimeth and I felt like sh!t after that. Started dosing 1 scoop Focus XT per day after that and I am good again :) (I don't count caffeine as a stim, I drink too much coffee every day either way :lol:)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coming off stims totally suck. I recently came off ECA and 1,3Dimeth and I felt like sh!t after that. Started dosing 1 scoop Focus XT per day after that and I am good again :) (I don't count caffeine as a stim, I drink too much coffee every day either way :lol:)
Yeah, man, it blows.

I would rather not count caffeine, but I'd ran E/C twice, so I was taking in 600mg caffeine/day right there, on top of whatever was in the pre-workout of choice at the time. Nothing just felt the way it used to and I had probably gone close to 3 years or more of not adhering to labels (can't say I ever read the 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off portion of any product). 4 weeks off and 5 weeks off did nothing, so here's to seeing if 12 does it. And if it doesn't, based on 1 scoop of a pre-workout, I'll just keep breaking.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
600mg of caffeine daily :yikes: But regarding your past I'd say a break is much needed to let your CNS rest - good call :thumbsup:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
600mg of caffeine daily :yikes: But regarding your past I'd say a break is much needed to let your CNS rest - good call :thumbsup:
lol 200mg caffeine + 25mg ephedrine 3x/day +400-500mg EGCg 2x/day

The first time I ran it, I shredded up pretty good without even having proper nutrition back then; just ate clean and much less.

However, tried it again (after one of my stim breaks) and with much more nutritional knowledge and got squat from it.

I always laugh whenever someone (namely women at my office or my mother) talks about how a soda or coffee keeps them up at night or wired for a whole day and I say "I wish."

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always laugh whenever someone (namely women at my office or my mother) talks about how a soda or coffee keeps them up at night or wired for a whole day and I say "I wish."
:lol:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can drink a cappuccino and go right to bed after. Just for laughs, progress using tta so far has been 4 to 5 pounds lost since Monday. The prior week I was on vacation and had gained around 7 pounds, ans its almost gone already.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can drink a cappuccino and go right to bed after. Just for laughs, progress using tta so far has been 4 to 5 pounds lost since Monday. The prior week I was on vacation and had gained around 7 pounds, ans its almost gone already.
lol I'm in the same boat as you (except I hate coffee lol). My weight the past 3 days has gone from 240->236.8->238. We'll see how it goes for the long haul. According to labs, my body should be in perfect condition to function properly, now, but I'll feel more confident when I get labs back next week to rule out other things.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
man you got me wanting to throw some things in just to see if it would do any good at all. I have a huge stash of supps I need to use up eventually. Stuff like heat and dcp etc.. But I'm torn, I dont know whether to try some of them and see if I can get a tiny bit of benefit out of them while trying to fix things, or if that is just a waste and I should wait until my thyroid problems are fixed and THEN use them up to get the real benefit.

Maybe I'll wait a bit and see if you manage to get anything out of TTA. And I hope you do man.