MidwestBeast's SNS TTA-500 Log (sponsored)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be on the phone in between appointments at work all day long trying to make contact with my doctor's office to get my results so I can know if my assumptions are right about reverse T3 or if I'm just completely off base.
I'll keep my :thumbsup: for you bruther. Hope you get some good news!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, bud. It's appreciated.
Thanks, man. I'm surely not doing this product justice given the external circumstances currently outside of my control. That said, I plan on keeping in close touch with the SNS guys to make sure I can pick up some more TTA on my own dime before it gets the axe, if that does in fact happen, to use down the road to really test it out. I feel it deserves that much. The appetite suppression is definitely still noticeable, though.
Hmm, Ill have to keep that in mind when i decide to restock. Now thats its been brought to my attention i have noticed the appetite suppression which can be a blessing and a curse. Its been helpful during work hours when i cant garuntee im gonna get to the tupperware on time. Usually depends on whats going on in the ER.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll keep my :thumbsup: for you bruther. Hope you get some good news!
Thanks, bro. I found out it is Reverse T3, as I'd assumed. Problem so far is that the doctor said to stay on my T4 dosage; which based on all research I've read is incorrect. I called and left a note with them to have the nurse practitioner or doctor call me back to discuss this. I'm not sure if they just overlooked the RT3 at the very top of the panel or if they don't understand how that all works. So I'm basically trying to wait on finding out if I'll be sticking with them (overlooked the RT3) or finding a new endo (refusal to give me T3).

Hmm, Ill have to keep that in mind when i decide to restock. Now thats its been brought to my attention i have noticed the appetite suppression which can be a blessing and a curse. Its been helpful during work hours when i cant garuntee im gonna get to the tupperware on time. Usually depends on whats going on in the ER.
A blessing and a curse indeed. Honestly, it depends more on your will power. I'm usually very strong-willed, now, so I don't need or want the appetite suppressant (when I have a fully functioning thyroid, who knows, though), but back in college I definitely enjoyed it, because otherwise I'd eat all day long.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Id rather eat just in slightly smaller portions. I dont like the idea of denying my hunger, maybe just a reserve for when im really having cravings for something i cant eat. ya dig?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, bro. I found out it is Reverse T3, as I'd assumed. Problem so far is that the doctor said to stay on my T4 dosage; which based on all research I've read is incorrect. I called and left a note with them to have the nurse practitioner or doctor call me back to discuss this. I'm not sure if they just overlooked the RT3 at the very top of the panel or if they don't understand how that all works. So I'm basically trying to wait on finding out if I'll be sticking with them (overlooked the RT3) or finding a new endo (refusal to give me T3).
Hopefully you'll get your answers soon enough - and that they understand the issue at hand (unlike some endo's) :thumbsup:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id rather eat just in slightly smaller portions. I dont like the idea of denying my hunger, maybe just a reserve for when im really having cravings for something i cant eat. ya dig?
I dig :cool2:

Hopefully you'll get your answers soon enough - and that they understand the issue at hand (unlike some endo's) :thumbsup:
Thanks, bud. I've been calling them since Friday and still haven't heard back lol. Called the only one who is actually in my town and they said they're booked out on "new" patients until September (i.e. they have openings before that but won't see me lol). I told them to call me if anything opened sooner.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7/2/11 - Back

Pullups: BWx12/x12/x11/x8
Bent-over Rows: 165x15/x12/x10/x8
T-Bar Rows: 150x15/x12/x10/x8
DB Rows: 75x15/x12/x10/x8
Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns: 140x15/x12/x10
Lat Pulldowns: 140x12/x12/x10

7/4/11 - Arms

Olympic Bar Curls: 65x15/90x12/110x12/115x12/115x12/95x15
DB Hammer Curls: 65's x 12 / 75's x 12 / 75's x 12 / 75's x 12 / 25's x 12 (slow)
Overhead Ring Curls: 75x15/x15/x15/70x15

Straight Tri Bar Pushdowns: 160x15/180x15/190x15/190x15
Overhead Tri Bar Extensions: 130x12/x12/x12/x12
Reverse Ring Curls (very slow contractions): 40x15/x15/x15/x15

Reverse Wrist Rolls: 100x25/110x20/120x20
DB Wrist Curls: 30x10/x10

7/5/11 - Basketball - 2 hours

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
hey Beast is back to logging! Bout time bro, lol. Hope the t3 is working out for you alright so far. I'm sure you haven't noticed anything drastic yet, but if you are anything like me...and you are, it certainly hasn't made you any worse.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey Beast is back to logging! Bout time bro, lol. Hope the t3 is working out for you alright so far. I'm sure you haven't noticed anything drastic yet, but if you are anything like me...and you are, it certainly hasn't made you any worse.
Haha, I honestly just fall behind on it when I'm not thrilled about my numbers and/or I don't see a huge demand in my log. As you can see by the dates, I'm taking way more off days now than I usually do, but my mentality is that I don't want to kill myself when I see very little progress. Whenever everything lines itself up and my body is working, I'll start busting it hardcore again. Plus, without stims (over 6 weeks off, now), it's hard to feel the surge I normally did, too. And the T3 has been twice dosed AM/PM and I haven't noticed anything, but wasn't expecting it with such a low dose. Still playing phone tag w/ the endo, which is incredibly frustrating.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I honestly just fall behind on it when I'm not thrilled about my numbers and/or I don't see a huge demand in my log. As you can see by the dates, I'm taking way more off days now than I usually do, but my mentality is that I don't want to kill myself when I see very little progress. Whenever everything lines itself up and my body is working, I'll start busting it hardcore again. Plus, without stims (over 6 weeks off, now), it's hard to feel the surge I normally did, too. And the T3 has been twice dosed AM/PM and I haven't noticed anything, but wasn't expecting it with such a low dose. Still playing phone tag w/ the endo, which is incredibly frustrating.
I hear you, I made a few calls myself to my primary doc and an endo just to see if I can talk to them into requesting some labs for me, theres a few I'm interested in re testing again since its been a while, speficially something called CBG, cortisol binding globulin, which actually is not very similar to SHBG, it is basically the reason why you can have an elevated serum cortisol level but yet still have low cortisol. The CBG is what keeps the cortisol in your system and uses it up as needed so to speak. If you have low levels of CBG, the cortisol gets burned up very quickly because there is not enough CBG to hold onto it and let your body use it over the course of the day. This leads to elevated serum cortisol levels, when the truth is that by the end of the day you end up being low cortisol because you burned it up so much quicker than you were supposed to.

Fascinating stuff really, I did a healthy amount of reading today, found out some neat things. Gave me some other ideas and things to look in to. Like you always say, it's nice to have an ace up the sleeve, right? And right now, I need all 4 of em in the deck :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on mate, get back on it. Plenty are watching your log whether they are posting on here or not.

Get back in there and do what it takes!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on mate, get back on it. Plenty are watching your log whether they are posting on here or not.

Yup :yup:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yup :yup:
Appreciate it, guys.

This is a road I've never been down before, so it's a bit overwhelming at times. Still hittin it hard, though.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7/7/11 - Chest

Incline Bench Press: 135x15/185x12/225x10/245x8/255x5/265x3/225x10/185x12
Bench Press: 225x10/245x9/275x5/225x10/225x9/185x12
Decline DB Bench Press: 95's x 7 / 85's x 9 / 85's x 9

That's off the top of my head without my notebook; I just can't remember if I did a 4th set of decline or not lol.

It was a good workout; chest was pumped, but I still just feel very apathetic toward the workouts.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
7/7/11 - Chest

Incline Bench Press: 135x15/185x12/225x10/245x8/255x5/265x3/225x10/185x12
Bench Press: 225x10/245x9/275x5/225x10/225x9/185x12
Decline DB Bench Press: 95's x 7 / 85's x 9 / 85's x 9

That's off the top of my head without my notebook; I just can't remember if I did a 4th set of decline or not lol.

It was a good workout; chest was pumped, but I still just feel very apathetic toward the workouts.
awesome numbers on those incline bro! And keep your head up man, keep plugging away and praying. Someday we're gonna look back on this and have a good laugh about it :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome numbers on those incline bro! And keep your head up man, keep plugging away and praying. Someday we're gonna look back on this and have a good laugh about it :)
Thanks, bud. I definitely will. I know everything happens for a reason and God has a plan, so I just have to keep my head up about it. It's just so freakin hard to try when no results come lol. As soon as I see the first signs of things going in the right direction, I'll go 110% on every aspect and speed through it, no doubt.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, over the weekend I wrapped up my run with TTA. I'll be putting together my final review and tossing it up back on Page 1. I do want to point out here, as well, that the biggest thing I noticed was a significant decrease in appetite - very much noticeable. Unfortunately, outside of that, with my current medical issues, I couldn't observe anything else. I was really hoping that they'd be resolved by now, but since they aren't, I will be purchasing a bottle of TTA at some point for future use once my thyroid is back to normal and I will certainly post up my reviews of it on a normally functioning body because I think it will be good.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always appreciate honest reviews, medical condition or not. It takes a bigger man to post a negative review than it does to post a positive. Reps.

P.S. keep your chin up mate. Stay on top of things. I am supporting you!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established