MidwestBeast's SNS TTA-500 Log (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

MidwestBeast's SNS TTA-500 Log (sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

6/25/11 - Arms

Olympic Bar Curls: 65x15/85x12/105x12/110x12/110x12/90x15
    DB Hammer Curls: 65's x 12 / x 12 / 75's x 12 / x 12 / 25's x 12 (very slow)
    Overhead Ring Curls: 70x15/x15/x15/x15

Straight-bar Tri Pushdowns: 150x15/170x15/190x15/190x15
    Overhead Tri Rope Extension/Roll: 125x12/x12/x12/x12
    Reverse Ring Curl: 40x15x15x15 (all done very slowly and contraction held)

Reverse Wrist Rolls: 95x25/105x20/115x20
    DB Wrist Curls: 30x10/x10

Total Workout Time: 82 Minutes

This was definitely the best arm workout I've had since being back and they were looking very full, swollen and pumped today. I took 1.5 scoops of Adamantium + 2g LCLT + 3.5g Creatine Nitrate pre-workout, which I'll say is a phenomenal combo when going non-stim.

Brought my numbers up at least on one or two sets for all lifts that were repeated from my last arm session since being back from Hawaii. It was dead in the gym today, which I always enjoy. I just got into the zone. I was really feeling some TobyMac, too:

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

After church yesterday, I just stuck around the house. I wasn't in the zone to bring legs home, so I'm gonna hit them tonight along with delts/traps after my session with the chiropractor after work.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

How do you like the extra 2g of LCLT? I have been contemplating on adding it as a staple
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    How do you like the extra 2g of LCLT? I have been contemplating on adding it as a staple
    I haven't tried it without it, yet, so it's hard to say. One of these workouts, I'll go without the extra LCLT and see if I notice a difference. It's cheap enough that it doesn't seem like a waste, at least.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

To be honest I didn't notice much from LCLT - but it seems to be doing more in the background than anything else. It's cleaning your receptors amongst other things....one of those supplements you should buy in bulk and stay on for a while
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

I have played around w lilt for years now

I honestly like altar as much

Both are good!
  7. Senior Member

Beast, clear that PM box homie, I got a few links for ya
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I haven't tried it without it, yet, so it's hard to say. One of these workouts, I'll go without the extra LCLT and see if I notice a difference. It's cheap enough that it doesn't seem like a waste, at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    To be honest I didn't notice much from LCLT - but it seems to be doing more in the background than anything else. It's cleaning your receptors amongst other things....one of those supplements you should buy in bulk and stay on for a while
    I've heard a lot of recommendations saying it is good to be used on cycle also as it increases androgen receptor density. I like it combined with DAA (as in Adamantium), gives me a good pump during workouts also.

Maybe I'll have to try it during my winter cycle to see if it "helps out"
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I agree. I think it's one of those compounds that's not instantly noticed. Based on what I've read/heard, it's worth using for a while just to see, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    I have played around w lilt for years now

I honestly like altar as much

Both are good!
    I'm having a mild brain lapse at the moment; can you share what those compounds are?

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    Beast, clear that PM box homie, I got a few links for ya
    lol I didn't realize I had that many (first time I've let it actually fill to capacity). Donezo.

I've heard a lot of recommendations saying it is good to be used on cycle also as it increases androgen receptor density. I like it combined with DAA (as in Adamantium), gives me a good pump during workouts also.

Maybe I'll have to try it during my winter cycle to see if it "helps out"
    I'll definitely use LCLT whenever I choose to cycle just for the potential of added androgen activity. Beastdrol has the LCLT added in and a lot of people say they notice it as being one of the best SD products out there, so it could certainly make sense.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

6/27/11 - Legs/Delts/Traps

Solo Leg Extensions: 60x15/90x15/105x15/120x15/135x10/135x10
    Standing DB Shoulder Press: 45's x 15 / 50's x 15 / 55's x 15 / 60's x 15
    Seated Leg Curls: 100x15/115x15/130x15/130x15/130x15
    DB Side Laterals: 50's x 15 / 50's x 15 / 60's x 15 / 60's x 15
    Seated Calf Extensions: 255x20/255x20/255x20/255x20 (stack maxed out)
    Smith Machine Shrugs (bar in front): 270x20/270x20/270x20

Total Workout Time: 64 minutes

The two delt workouts were supersetted into my first two leg workouts. Numbers on both extensions and curls went up across each set, so that's good. In all honesty, I was feeling sick down in the pit of my chest, so I didn't push the workout past what I did. On top of that, my right knee felt bruised right around the 3rd set or so of the extensions right off the bat. I shouldn't have even pushed that many sets past, but I did. There was no way I was going to squat or press, though, with that tweaked the way it was. I've done that before and I'd rather have one subpar workout than be sidelined for weeks.

It's odd, though, because the feeling in my chest reminds me of not having eaten enough, yet my metabolism still hasn't bounced to where it needs to be. So I've got the worst of both worlds lol. I've got the slow metabolism, but I get the feeling that my body has burned through its energy sources almost instantly.

6/28/11 - Basketball for ~2 hours

This was the longest we've played over at the church, yet. We only had 5 again, so it was 2 on 2 and one person would sit. I played the first game and was horribly winded. This is the second time I've played since being back from Hawaii and I took last week off because I worked late. It's also the first time I've played since I stopped taking my T4 on Saturday. I had a throbbing pain in the right side of my stomach, which had me a bit worried. I opted to sit the 2nd game just because I couldn't play through even if I wanted to. After that, though, it was enough time for me to cool down and feel good. I didn't sit the rest of the time and played another 4 or 5 games (maybe 6, I don't know how many lol) and felt surprisingly good the rest of the way.

I had two 32 oz Gatorades with 12g of 4:1:1 BCAAs added into each that I drank throughout. I used to try to not take in the extra sugar, but when I play basketball, I don't care anymore and honestly, I need it.

Overall it felt great, though.

I called the doctor's office yesterday and they said that my blood results were, in fact, in (from being done just shy of 2 weeks ago). I asked if they could fax the results to me and she said yes, but not until the doctor had looked at it first. So, not only have I been waiting 2 weeks for them to get processed and back, but now that they are, they won't let me look at them before the doctor does. I'm not too happy about that, but getting upset doesn't do any good. I'm going to call again this afternoon and ask if I don't hear from them first. I'll be polite, but will basically tell them that this is my well-being we're talking about and I just want to know what the results show.

As much as I don't like the idea of being on T3 for life, it still would explain everything and I would know what I'm actually dealing with. That being said, I was praying last night before I went to bed that these tests would confirm that.

I'll update when I know anything.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

6/29/11 - Chest

Incline Bench Press: 135x10/185x10/225x10/245x7/255x5/265x3/225x10/185x10
    Bench Press: 225x10/245x8/265x5/275x4/225x8
    Decline DB Bench Press: 90's x 12 / 90's x 12 / 90's x 12

Inclines felt great. Numbers and strength went up from last week and I'm slowly getting back to where my strength was on it before leaving for Hawaii (i.e. at my all-time best). After 8 sets on incline, I was pretty worthless on flat bench. Also, I started getting sore in my left front delt, and I didn't realize until after that I'd just done delts/traps between my leg work on Monday, so that was pretty short rest for me to hit chest.

Not a phenomenal day by any means, but the additional strength on incline was nice.
  12. Senior Member

6/29/11 - Chest

Incline Bench Press: 135x10/185x10/225x10/245x7/255x5/265x3/225x10/185x10
    Bench Press: 225x10/245x8/265x5/275x4/225x8
    Decline DB Bench Press: 90's x 12 / 90's x 12 / 90's x 12

Inclines felt great. Numbers and strength went up from last week and I'm slowly getting back to where my strength was on it before leaving for Hawaii (i.e. at my all-time best). After 8 sets on incline, I was pretty worthless on flat bench. Also, I started getting sore in my left front delt, and I didn't realize until after that I'd just done delts/traps between my leg work on Monday, so that was pretty short rest for me to hit chest.

Not a phenomenal day by any means, but the additional strength on incline was nice.
    Awesome numbers bro! Any word back from the doc?
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Awesome numbers bro! Any word back from the doc?
    Thanks, bud. And no, no word. Called and left a message and then called 3 more times without getting through. I will be calling them first thing in the morning and all day long until they give me something.
  14. Senior Member

i'm sorry homie. I can imagine the frustration....no really i CAN, lol. But you got the right idea, def don't feel bad about calling and calling until you get something out of them. I'll be crossing my fingers for you that you get something from them tommorrow, AND that it's enough info to let us tackle this, which you know we will as soon as we know what we're dealing with.

US vs. thyroid problems
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

i'm sorry homie. I can imagine the frustration....no really i CAN, lol. But you got the right idea, def don't feel bad about calling and calling until you get something out of them. I'll be crossing my fingers for you that you get something from them tommorrow, AND that it's enough info to let us tackle this, which you know we will as soon as we know what we're dealing with.

US vs. thyroid problems
    Haha, thanks, buddy. I wish I could rep that post like 10 times.

You'll be one of the first to know when I hear from them. As always, it makes it a little easier with you in my corner, man.
  16. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

best of luck on the news I know this def has to suck to say the least
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great logging thus far. Best of luck to you with everything and I always enjoy your posts. I'm running TTA-550 now 1 pre and post work out and 2 more through the day. Making it a staple in my competition cut.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  18. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A bulk supplier in the UK has started stocking TTA so I am following this closely as I have never used a supplement with it in. Good luck ol' friend!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I went to the chiropractor today for the first time in my life and he did confirm that I do in fact have a pelvic imbalance. I'm going back tomorrow to discuss the x-rays and start on some physical therapy to start correcting it -- that's good.
    I saw you say something about struggling with what was going on so had a flick through your thread as not to be ignorant and dismissive. I think I said something about an LPHC imbalance in your last log?!

If you are "clutching at straws" with thyroid issues you could look into a heavy metal toxicity test. I have not read through details on what you are suffering from but thought I would put this out there for you to look into. I know someone with suspected thyroid issues and he struggles to lose fat irrespective of what he does, despite him being one of the most knowledgeable PTs in his city. Interestingly the only thing that has worked for him is the cryotherapy technique from 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferris. Worth looking into as it is one of the cheapest tricks you will find to help you lose fat (you don't have to buy anything). Check the book if you have it, fascinating section for us geeks.
    PES Representative
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    best of luck on the news I know this def has to suck to say the least
    Thanks, bud. It's appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Great logging thus far. Best of luck to you with everything and I always enjoy your posts. I'm running TTA-550 now 1 pre and post work out and 2 more through the day. Making it a staple in my competition cut.
    Thanks, man. I'm surely not doing this product justice given the external circumstances currently outside of my control. That said, I plan on keeping in close touch with the SNS guys to make sure I can pick up some more TTA on my own dime before it gets the axe, if that does in fact happen, to use down the road to really test it out. I feel it deserves that much. The appetite suppression is definitely still noticeable, though.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    A bulk supplier in the UK has started stocking TTA so I am following this closely as I have never used a supplement with it in. Good luck ol' friend!
    I think it's certainly worth looking into

I saw you say something about struggling with what was going on so had a flick through your thread as not to be ignorant and dismissive. I think I said something about an LPHC imbalance in your last log?!

If you are "clutching at straws" with thyroid issues you could look into a heavy metal toxicity test. I have not read through details on what you are suffering from but thought I would put this out there for you to look into. I know someone with suspected thyroid issues and he struggles to lose fat irrespective of what he does, despite him being one of the most knowledgeable PTs in his city. Interestingly the only thing that has worked for him is the cryotherapy technique from 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferris. Worth looking into as it is one of the cheapest tricks you will find to help you lose fat (you don't have to buy anything). Check the book if you have it, fascinating section for us geeks.
    I am definitely unfamiliar with that, but I'll look into it for sure. If you have any links or such, please send 'em my way

I'll be on the phone in between appointments at work all day long trying to make contact with my doctor's office to get my results so I can know if my assumptions are right about reverse T3 or if I'm just completely off base.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I'll be on the phone in between appointments at work all day long trying to make contact with my doctor's office to get my results so I can know if my assumptions are right about reverse T3 or if I'm just completely off base.
    I'll keep my for you bruther. Hope you get some good news!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Thanks, bud. It's appreciated.
    Thanks, man. I'm surely not doing this product justice given the external circumstances currently outside of my control. That said, I plan on keeping in close touch with the SNS guys to make sure I can pick up some more TTA on my own dime before it gets the axe, if that does in fact happen, to use down the road to really test it out. I feel it deserves that much. The appetite suppression is definitely still noticeable, though.
    Hmm, Ill have to keep that in mind when i decide to restock. Now thats its been brought to my attention i have noticed the appetite suppression which can be a blessing and a curse. Its been helpful during work hours when i cant garuntee im gonna get to the tupperware on time. Usually depends on whats going on in the ER.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

I'll keep my for you bruther. Hope you get some good news!
    Thanks, bro. I found out it is Reverse T3, as I'd assumed. Problem so far is that the doctor said to stay on my T4 dosage; which based on all research I've read is incorrect. I called and left a note with them to have the nurse practitioner or doctor call me back to discuss this. I'm not sure if they just overlooked the RT3 at the very top of the panel or if they don't understand how that all works. So I'm basically trying to wait on finding out if I'll be sticking with them (overlooked the RT3) or finding a new endo (refusal to give me T3).

Hmm, Ill have to keep that in mind when i decide to restock. Now thats its been brought to my attention i have noticed the appetite suppression which can be a blessing and a curse. Its been helpful during work hours when i cant garuntee im gonna get to the tupperware on time. Usually depends on whats going on in the ER.
    A blessing and a curse indeed. Honestly, it depends more on your will power. I'm usually very strong-willed, now, so I don't need or want the appetite suppressant (when I have a fully functioning thyroid, who knows, though), but back in college I definitely enjoyed it, because otherwise I'd eat all day long.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Id rather eat just in slightly smaller portions. I dont like the idea of denying my hunger, maybe just a reserve for when im really having cravings for something i cant eat. ya dig?
    Franz Kafka
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Thanks, bro. I found out it is Reverse T3, as I'd assumed. Problem so far is that the doctor said to stay on my T4 dosage; which based on all research I've read is incorrect. I called and left a note with them to have the nurse practitioner or doctor call me back to discuss this. I'm not sure if they just overlooked the RT3 at the very top of the panel or if they don't understand how that all works. So I'm basically trying to wait on finding out if I'll be sticking with them (overlooked the RT3) or finding a new endo (refusal to give me T3).
    Hopefully you'll get your answers soon enough - and that they understand the issue at hand (unlike some endo's)
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Id rather eat just in slightly smaller portions. I dont like the idea of denying my hunger, maybe just a reserve for when im really having cravings for something i cant eat. ya dig?
    I dig

Hopefully you'll get your answers soon enough - and that they understand the issue at hand (unlike some endo's)
    Thanks, bud. I've been calling them since Friday and still haven't heard back lol. Called the only one who is actually in my town and they said they're booked out on "new" patients until September (i.e. they have openings before that but won't see me lol). I told them to call me if anything opened sooner.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

7/2/11 - Back

Pullups: BWx12/x12/x11/x8
    Bent-over Rows: 165x15/x12/x10/x8
    T-Bar Rows: 150x15/x12/x10/x8
    DB Rows: 75x15/x12/x10/x8
    Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns: 140x15/x12/x10
    Lat Pulldowns: 140x12/x12/x10

7/4/11 - Arms

Olympic Bar Curls: 65x15/90x12/110x12/115x12/115x12/95x15
    DB Hammer Curls: 65's x 12 / 75's x 12 / 75's x 12 / 75's x 12 / 25's x 12 (slow)
    Overhead Ring Curls: 75x15/x15/x15/70x15

Straight Tri Bar Pushdowns: 160x15/180x15/190x15/190x15
    Overhead Tri Bar Extensions: 130x12/x12/x12/x12
    Reverse Ring Curls (very slow contractions): 40x15/x15/x15/x15

Reverse Wrist Rolls: 100x25/110x20/120x20
    DB Wrist Curls: 30x10/x10

7/5/11 - Basketball - 2 hours
  28. Senior Member

hey Beast is back to logging! Bout time bro, lol. Hope the t3 is working out for you alright so far. I'm sure you haven't noticed anything drastic yet, but if you are anything like me...and you are, it certainly hasn't made you any worse.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

hey Beast is back to logging! Bout time bro, lol. Hope the t3 is working out for you alright so far. I'm sure you haven't noticed anything drastic yet, but if you are anything like me...and you are, it certainly hasn't made you any worse.
    Haha, I honestly just fall behind on it when I'm not thrilled about my numbers and/or I don't see a huge demand in my log. As you can see by the dates, I'm taking way more off days now than I usually do, but my mentality is that I don't want to kill myself when I see very little progress. Whenever everything lines itself up and my body is working, I'll start busting it hardcore again. Plus, without stims (over 6 weeks off, now), it's hard to feel the surge I normally did, too. And the T3 has been twice dosed AM/PM and I haven't noticed anything, but wasn't expecting it with such a low dose. Still playing phone tag w/ the endo, which is incredibly frustrating.
  30. Senior Member

Haha, I honestly just fall behind on it when I'm not thrilled about my numbers and/or I don't see a huge demand in my log. As you can see by the dates, I'm taking way more off days now than I usually do, but my mentality is that I don't want to kill myself when I see very little progress. Whenever everything lines itself up and my body is working, I'll start busting it hardcore again. Plus, without stims (over 6 weeks off, now), it's hard to feel the surge I normally did, too. And the T3 has been twice dosed AM/PM and I haven't noticed anything, but wasn't expecting it with such a low dose. Still playing phone tag w/ the endo, which is incredibly frustrating.
    I hear you, I made a few calls myself to my primary doc and an endo just to see if I can talk to them into requesting some labs for me, theres a few I'm interested in re testing again since its been a while, speficially something called CBG, cortisol binding globulin, which actually is not very similar to SHBG, it is basically the reason why you can have an elevated serum cortisol level but yet still have low cortisol. The CBG is what keeps the cortisol in your system and uses it up as needed so to speak. If you have low levels of CBG, the cortisol gets burned up very quickly because there is not enough CBG to hold onto it and let your body use it over the course of the day. This leads to elevated serum cortisol levels, when the truth is that by the end of the day you end up being low cortisol because you burned it up so much quicker than you were supposed to.

Fascinating stuff really, I did a healthy amount of reading today, found out some neat things. Gave me some other ideas and things to look in to. Like you always say, it's nice to have an ace up the sleeve, right? And right now, I need all 4 of em in the deck
  31. Diamond Member

Come on mate, get back on it. Plenty are watching your log whether they are posting on here or not.

Get back in there and do what it takes!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Come on mate, get back on it. Plenty are watching your log whether they are posting on here or not.

Yup
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Yup
    Appreciate it, guys.

This is a road I've never been down before, so it's a bit overwhelming at times. Still hittin it hard, though.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

7/7/11 - Chest

Incline Bench Press: 135x15/185x12/225x10/245x8/255x5/265x3/225x10/185x12
    Bench Press: 225x10/245x9/275x5/225x10/225x9/185x12
    Decline DB Bench Press: 95's x 7 / 85's x 9 / 85's x 9

That's off the top of my head without my notebook; I just can't remember if I did a 4th set of decline or not lol.

It was a good workout; chest was pumped, but I still just feel very apathetic toward the workouts.
  35. Senior Member

7/7/11 - Chest

Incline Bench Press: 135x15/185x12/225x10/245x8/255x5/265x3/225x10/185x12
    Bench Press: 225x10/245x9/275x5/225x10/225x9/185x12
    Decline DB Bench Press: 95's x 7 / 85's x 9 / 85's x 9

That's off the top of my head without my notebook; I just can't remember if I did a 4th set of decline or not lol.

It was a good workout; chest was pumped, but I still just feel very apathetic toward the workouts.
    awesome numbers on those incline bro! And keep your head up man, keep plugging away and praying. Someday we're gonna look back on this and have a good laugh about it
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

awesome numbers on those incline bro! And keep your head up man, keep plugging away and praying. Someday we're gonna look back on this and have a good laugh about it
    Thanks, bud. I definitely will. I know everything happens for a reason and God has a plan, so I just have to keep my head up about it. It's just so freakin hard to try when no results come lol. As soon as I see the first signs of things going in the right direction, I'll go 110% on every aspect and speed through it, no doubt.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

good attitutde my man,keep it up!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Okay, over the weekend I wrapped up my run with TTA. I'll be putting together my final review and tossing it up back on Page 1. I do want to point out here, as well, that the biggest thing I noticed was a significant decrease in appetite - very much noticeable. Unfortunately, outside of that, with my current medical issues, I couldn't observe anything else. I was really hoping that they'd be resolved by now, but since they aren't, I will be purchasing a bottle of TTA at some point for future use once my thyroid is back to normal and I will certainly post up my reviews of it on a normally functioning body because I think it will be good.
  39. Diamond Member

I always appreciate honest reviews, medical condition or not. It takes a bigger man to post a negative review than it does to post a positive. Reps.

P.S. keep your chin up mate. Stay on top of things. I am supporting you!
    PES Representative
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    good attitutde my man,keep it up!
    Couldn't agree more
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MidwestBeast's **** Better Protein Bar Review (sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 06:56 PM
  2. MidwestBeast's APS Testalensis 100 Log (Sponsored)
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 04:01 PM
  3. MidwestBeast's (new!) CL Purple Psyko Log (sponsored)
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 10:20 PM
  4. MidwestBeast's L.I.T. UP Review (sponsored)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 10:40 AM