Tomahawk Going App Nut with Free Test and More (sponsored)

Page 4 of 14 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Libido has subsided some I think. Not really as high as before but it was too high before honestly.
    Can libido really be too high?
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Can libido really be too high?
    It makes things HARD to do
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    It makes things HARD to do
    LoL - I thought so
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  4. So today was back and chest today. Used a different pull up bar but they felt real easy. Real good focus while lifting. Definitely felt the thermo effect today was sweating a lot even though they keep the place cold. Had a real good pump going. Plus strength was solid.

    I dont seem to sleep as long anymore. Like I will sleep and wake up. Im able to go back to sleep though.

  5. Need2Sleep?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   
       


  6. Get some ZMA or melatonin. I combine the two and it knocks me out then the crazy dreams come.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Need2Sleep?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boy A View Post
    Get some ZMA or melatonin. I combine the two and it knocks me out then the crazy dreams come.
    I have had issues with sleep with a while now. Plus family history of sleep issues. Going to the doctor this friday. Honestly Need2sleep makes me a sleep addict lol.

  8. Idk why but lately I have felt super run down lately. Didnt lift yesterday and almost considering taking today off. Body is just hurting more than usual.

  9. Hopefully you will feel better soon bruther!

    How many hours of sleep to you usually get per night? I know it doesn't take more than an hour less of sleep for me to feel unmotivated and down the next day
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I have had issues with sleep with a while now. Plus family history of sleep issues. Going to the doctor this friday. Honestly Need2sleep makes me a sleep addict lol.
    hopefully they figure out whats going on.I do enjoy need 2 sleep though it def comes in handy when you need 2 sleep....pun intended.

  11. ZMA gives me an awesome sleep...but ur alraedy on alot of stuff.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  12. I think I am going to take today off and lift tomorrow. Hopefully I can get plenty of sleep tonight. Have a doctors appointment with my regular doctor to hopefully get scheduled with a sleep specialitist.

  13. hope all goes well
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  14. Sorry I havent been posting much. As I said I have been having sleep issues lately. Seem to be more severve than I hoped. Even after getting plenty of sleep I dont feel rested. Plus the meds the doctor gave me dont seem to be helping. I guess he didnt realize 230 pounds means it is going to take more to take me down. Show my dad what the doctor gave me and my dad said his dose is twice as much. I weigh more than my dad but he has sleep apnea(which is what I fear I have) and (is supposed to)wears basically a gas mask to bed. I plan on going to lift tomorrow. Just need to get my ass up and go not over think it.

  15. sorry to hear that. yeah i can sleep for 12 hours and still feel tired. i have high test levels, havent done a PH in three years. i just havent gone to the doc yet
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  16. Thought about GHRPs, Like GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Ipamorelin, etc.?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Sorry I havent been posting much. As I said I have been having sleep issues lately. Seem to be more severve than I hoped. Even after getting plenty of sleep I dont feel rested. Plus the meds the doctor gave me dont seem to be helping. I guess he didnt realize 230 pounds means it is going to take more to take me down. Show my dad what the doctor gave me and my dad said his dose is twice as much. I weigh more than my dad but he has sleep apnea(which is what I fear I have) and (is supposed to)wears basically a gas mask to bed. I plan on going to lift tomorrow. Just need to get my ass up and go not over think it.
    Real sorry to hear that bruther!
    Hope everything gets better for you!
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Sorry I havent been posting much. As I said I have been having sleep issues lately. Seem to be more severve than I hoped. Even after getting plenty of sleep I dont feel rested. Plus the meds the doctor gave me dont seem to be helping. I guess he didnt realize 230 pounds means it is going to take more to take me down. Show my dad what the doctor gave me and my dad said his dose is twice as much. I weigh more than my dad but he has sleep apnea(which is what I fear I have) and (is supposed to)wears basically a gas mask to bed. I plan on going to lift tomorrow. Just need to get my ass up and go not over think it.
    Sorry to hear about that bro, I hope everything works out for you so you can get some sleep, no sleep will def effect your workouts.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Good luck bud

  20. Take 2 pills?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  21. remember to post a final review of free test or your whole stack so we can decide who had the best log and win lit up
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    remember to post a final review of free test or your whole stack so we can decide who had the best log and win lit up
    Thanks for the reminder.

    Went and lifted on Friday night. Hit chest and biceps. My chest is real sore now. Felt a good pump and mental focus to push through the pain and it was painful after some time off.

  23. sleep issues are a real pain.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Thanks for the reminder.

    Went and lifted on Friday night. Hit chest and biceps. My chest is real sore now. Felt a good pump and mental focus to push through the pain and it was painful after some time off.
    I hear ya. I took a week off for vacation earlier this month, and it's like I've never lifted before! Got so freakin' sore the next week back. Haha!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  25. Will be lifting again tomorrow. Have a midterm tomorrow and it has been taking up my time. Will go lift after I am done throwing my brain down on paper.

    Just a heads up dont mix Lit Up, RPM, and Focus XT. It will make you cracked out lol. I was shaking like a leaf in class lol.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Focus XT Review by Tomahawk (sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 11:39 AM
  2. Tomahawk in the Pink...Magic Log (sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 429
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 12:11 PM
  3. Tomahawk Chop with PAL (LR & AE Sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 12:25 PM
  4. Tomahawk's HGHup sponsored log
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 10:48 PM
  5. RECYCLE-ing Tomahawk(sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 04:30 AM
Log in
Log in