Tomahawk Going App Nut with Free Test and More (sponsored)

Page 3 of 14 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Damn insane volume


  2. i wouldnt even do that much even if i was juicin lol unless its a full body, 2 times a week 3 hour long workout then maybe
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boy A View Post
    Damn insane volume
    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i wouldnt even do that much even if i was juicin lol unless its a full body, 2 times a week 3 hour long workout then maybe
    Well it was chest and back. 18 sets total on flat and incline bb some of which was light weight. Plus wide pull ups until I got to 35 which can be tough when you weigh 220 plus lol. Then I always did a superset which makes up 8 sets.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Well it was chest and back. 18 sets total on flat and incline bb some of which was light weight. Plus wide pull ups until I got to 35 which can be tough when you weigh 220 plus lol. Then I always did a superset which makes up 8 sets.
    i agree-you gonna be sore.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree-you gonna be sore.
    I must be doing something wrong because my back isnt that sore lol. Chest is plenty sore. Didnt negatively effect shoulder workout. Felt explosive during seated military press. Some of the big bodybuilders started talking to me about training asking me what I was doing lol. Plus speaking my praises when it came to squats and deadlift lol. Libido was definitely up come gym time. Couldnt help but keep checking this one girl out lol.

    Shoulders felt and looked big during my workout. My arms even seem to swell up.

    I think this stack is sending my libido through the roof lol.

    Going to kill arms tomorrow.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I must be doing something wrong because my back isnt that sore lol...
    Not getting DOMS does not indicate that you're "doing something wrong" or that your session was not quality. Re DOMS, remember that this does is not always immediately felt either, but can take up to 72 hours to set in (if it does) - lasting anywhere from 1-7 days if you get it.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Not getting DOMS does not indicate that you're "doing something wrong" or that your session was not quality. Re DOMS, remember that this does is not always immediately felt either, but can take up to 72 hours to set in (if it does) - lasting anywhere from 1-7 days if you get it.

    ~Rosie~
    Lol Im sorry dont always take me too seriously. My back rarely ever gets sore if at all. Even after days I go crazy with deadlifts.

    Oh and I upped the dosing of Neovar to 4/4 for a total of 8 pills a day. Figure Im close enough to 250. Plus I attack carbs enough.

  8. good log so far!!!!!! also, i hardly get sore with back...but something that does get sore are my traps...when i do deads, i shrug the bar at the top. i promise you that this will make your traps more sore than doing regular shrugs.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  9. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    good log so far!!!!!! also, i hardly get sore with back...but something that does get sore are my traps...when i do deads, i shrug the bar at the top. i promise you that this will make your traps more sore than doing regular shrugs.
    I just like posting this

    lol

    But I actually did shrugs today. Dont normally do them but figured why the hell not. I cant shrug worth a crap. Never been all that great with rack pulls either.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Lol Im sorry dont always take me too seriously. My back rarely ever gets sore if at all. Even after days I go crazy with deadlifts.

    Oh and I upped the dosing of Neovar to 4/4 for a total of 8 pills a day. Figure Im close enough to 250. Plus I attack carbs enough.
    Um, ok

    Re Neovar, that's fine.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  11. See you're still killing it in here two-tanks

  12. Short workout today just did deadlifts. Pulled 615 and my eyes are both red lol. Felt a little lightheaded afterwards but nothing too crazy. Was a little slow at the lockout but clean.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Short workout today just did deadlifts. Pulled 615 and my eyes are both red lol. Felt a little lightheaded afterwards but nothing too crazy. Was a little slow at the lockout but clean.
    700
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    700
    Lol I have set the bar too high. I guess anything less than 700 is now unimpressive lol.

    Checked the Ga Raw records and I would have the record for juniors and Im 30 pounds away for the Open. Talking about the 220 class which is where I would compete. The meet for the organization isnt till October or November so I definitely have time.

  15. nice man! u gotta breathe!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  16. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    nice man! u gotta breathe!
    I might have held it at the top for a little while lol. Figured I wasnt going to do anymore reps might as well make it a good one.

    A friend of mine who competes as a powerlifting in the masters division was there today. He is always trying to get me to compete. Giving it more thought as this is my last year to be able to compete as a junior. Id want to get my lifts better but we will see about that. He hurt his back so he is taking time off from squats and deadlifts. Offered to let me try his do-wins so will take him up on that offer this weekend. Tomorrow Im lifting with my friend Chris and plan on testing out my squat for this weekend.

  17. In a little too late, but wth - I'm here
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  18. For some reason I forgot to subscribe until now! I hate being tardy to the party!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I might have held it at the top for a little while lol. Figured I wasnt going to do anymore reps might as well make it a good one.

    A friend of mine who competes as a powerlifting in the masters division was there today. He is always trying to get me to compete. Giving it more thought as this is my last year to be able to compete as a junior. Id want to get my lifts better but we will see about that. He hurt his back so he is taking time off from squats and deadlifts. Offered to let me try his do-wins so will take him up on that offer this weekend. Tomorrow Im lifting with my friend Chris and plan on testing out my squat for this weekend.
    You should definitely try competing. Take the step!!!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Lol I have set the bar too high. I guess anything less than 700 is now unimpressive lol.

    Checked the Ga Raw records and I would have the record for juniors and Im 30 pounds away for the Open. Talking about the 220 class which is where I would compete. The meet for the organization isnt till October or November so I definitely have time.
    Your not far away buddy! You have enough time to do it, that would be wicked, you should def compete!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Ok so legs got delayed. Friend had an emergency. Kind of took the wind out of my sails as far as squats go. Figured I would wait to the weekend to just try the Do-wins out.

    Decided to drive to the fitness center and do arms. I was rewarded for my decision. There was a few free test boosters there. Something I RARELY see at my gym.

    Also saw a sign about a strongman competition this Saturday. The events were deadlift, tire flip, tractor pull, and farmers walk. Today was the last day to sign up so I got excited and pissed off at my sister and friends at the same time lol. My sister knows Im a beast on deadlifts. Hell she brags more than me I think lol. Plus she knows I have flipped tires before. So I talk to one of the guys who I know works there. Tells me about it a little and says I can sign up at the front desk. Go to the front desk and... it was cancelled. So that was a big let down. Would have been great to compete just to get the experience of competing in front of an audience. Probably not enough people signed up since the fitness center is filled with (insert plural derogative noun here).

    The pumps were sick today. My arms looked and felt jacked. I know a couple of the guys were looking at me like I was a big ole douche lol. Got into the habit of flexing between sets.

    Then to make it better I went to buy a 6 pack of New Castle after my workout($7.50 on base) but it had just closed. Went to the liquor store on the way home and it was $10 so I decided to wait lol.

    Going to go lift around 9:30 so I better hit the bed soon. Then later going out for my friends birthday. Bar is supposed to have $20 all you can drank special. I will believe it when I see it lol.

  22. you always make me laugh!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  23. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    you always make me laugh!
    Oh you dont know what you signed up for when you picked me as a logger

    I can assure you people will say my logs are even more entertaining when females are throw into the mix of my logs.

    Speaking of females damn woman at the fitness center made me do this Had some damn bazooka boobs.

    Ok just checked and ya $20 for all you can drank except top shelf liquor 8:30 to 1:30. I know Im not driving lol.

  24. $20 all you can drink? They've got to be substituting call stuff in their bottles, not that I'd know from experience back in college...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    $20 all you can drink? They've got to be substituting call stuff in their bottles, not that I'd know from experience back in college...
    No it only included the SUPER cheap alcohol and beer on tap. Got fairly drunk but not too bad. Didnt do anything bad like usual.

    Caught up on sleep on Saturday.

    Sunday went to the gym to try out my friend's Do-win shoes. They were a little snug but felt good. Did 3 sets of squats with 405 for 3 reps. My friend said I might have been going too low lol. Was real worried about depth. Felt easier to get depth in them. Would have to work on sitting back a little more with them though.

    Then I did some bench. Got 305 real easy for a touch and go then tried 325 for a pause which was a mistake lol.

    Libido has subsided some I think. Not really as high as before but it was too high before honestly.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Focus XT Review by Tomahawk (sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 10:39 AM
  2. Tomahawk in the Pink...Magic Log (sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 429
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 11:11 AM
  3. Tomahawk Chop with PAL (LR & AE Sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 11:25 AM
  4. Tomahawk's HGHup sponsored log
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 09:48 PM
  5. RECYCLE-ing Tomahawk(sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 03:30 AM
Log in
Log in