Tomahawk Going App Nut with Free Test and More (sponsored)

Page 2 of 9 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i know it can be expensive compared to other pre workouts, but the combo of RPM and Lit Up is amazing. seems that everytime a new pre workout comes out its great for a week then they change the formula and the product is garbage for the most part. you wont be disappointed with your stack
    i tried this combo several times, good stuff!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I ended up not lifting. Didnt wake up in time. Figured I need the sleep. Cant grow if you dont rest. Not going to lift today just let my body heal a bit and destroy it tomorrow. It was a pretty wedding haha. Saw some people I hadnt seen in a while.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    ...Cant grow if you dont rest...
    Wish more people would listen when you say this to them!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

for sure.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I was having issues with intestines more than stomach but I think that's done for me. Hopefully!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

glad to hear. i never had stomach issues with free test
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

I got the rest of my stuff today. About to go lift.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%

get it!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Alright so I took 2 RPM and 1 scoop of Lit Up. Honestly Lit Up looks and smells less than pleasant in powder form. But it actually taste pretty good.

Energy during my workout was pretty good. Was a total of 44 sets lol. Just did some thinking and I need to cut back on my rest periods. My chest and back are going to be sore tomorrow. Had a real solid pump going. Was clearly sweating a bunch.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%

44 sets?!?!?!?! ima b curious since (i think) u train at night if the Lit Up and RPM will keep u from sleeping on time.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.4%

Damn insane volume
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%

i wouldnt even do that much even if i was juicin lol unless its a full body, 2 times a week 3 hour long workout then maybe
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boy A View Post
    Damn insane volume
    i wouldnt even do that much even if i was juicin lol unless its a full body, 2 times a week 3 hour long workout then maybe
    Well it was chest and back. 18 sets total on flat and incline bb some of which was light weight. Plus wide pull ups until I got to 35 which can be tough when you weigh 220 plus lol. Then I always did a superset which makes up 8 sets.
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Well it was chest and back. 18 sets total on flat and incline bb some of which was light weight. Plus wide pull ups until I got to 35 which can be tough when you weigh 220 plus lol. Then I always did a superset which makes up 8 sets.
    i agree-you gonna be sore.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree-you gonna be sore.
    I must be doing something wrong because my back isnt that sore lol. Chest is plenty sore. Didnt negatively effect shoulder workout. Felt explosive during seated military press. Some of the big bodybuilders started talking to me about training asking me what I was doing lol. Plus speaking my praises when it came to squats and deadlift lol. Libido was definitely up come gym time. Couldnt help but keep checking this one girl out lol.

Shoulders felt and looked big during my workout. My arms even seem to swell up.

I think this stack is sending my libido through the roof lol.

Going to kill arms tomorrow.
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I must be doing something wrong because my back isnt that sore lol...
    Not getting DOMS does not indicate that you're "doing something wrong" or that your session was not quality. Re DOMS, remember that this does is not always immediately felt either, but can take up to 72 hours to set in (if it does) - lasting anywhere from 1-7 days if you get it.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Not getting DOMS does not indicate that you're "doing something wrong" or that your session was not quality. Re DOMS, remember that this does is not always immediately felt either, but can take up to 72 hours to set in (if it does) - lasting anywhere from 1-7 days if you get it.

~Rosie~
    Lol Im sorry dont always take me too seriously. My back rarely ever gets sore if at all. Even after days I go crazy with deadlifts.

Oh and I upped the dosing of Neovar to 4/4 for a total of 8 pills a day. Figure Im close enough to 250. Plus I attack carbs enough.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%

good log so far!!!!!! also, i hardly get sore with back...but something that does get sore are my traps...when i do deads, i shrug the bar at the top. i promise you that this will make your traps more sore than doing regular shrugs.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

good log so far!!!!!! also, i hardly get sore with back...but something that does get sore are my traps...when i do deads, i shrug the bar at the top. i promise you that this will make your traps more sore than doing regular shrugs.
    I just like posting this

lol

But I actually did shrugs today. Dont normally do them but figured why the hell not. I cant shrug worth a crap. Never been all that great with rack pulls either.
  20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Lol Im sorry dont always take me too seriously. My back rarely ever gets sore if at all. Even after days I go crazy with deadlifts.

Oh and I upped the dosing of Neovar to 4/4 for a total of 8 pills a day. Figure Im close enough to 250. Plus I attack carbs enough.
    Um, ok

Re Neovar, that's fine.

~Rosie~

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

See you're still killing it in here two-tanks
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Short workout today just did deadlifts. Pulled 615 and my eyes are both red lol. Felt a little lightheaded afterwards but nothing too crazy. Was a little slow at the ******* but clean.
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Short workout today just did deadlifts. Pulled 615 and my eyes are both red lol. Felt a little lightheaded afterwards but nothing too crazy. Was a little slow at the ******* but clean.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Lol I have set the bar too high. I guess anything less than 700 is now unimpressive lol.

Checked the Ga Raw records and I would have the record for juniors and Im 30 pounds away for the Open. Talking about the 220 class which is where I would compete. The meet for the organization isnt till October or November so I definitely have time.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%

nice man! u gotta breathe!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

nice man! u gotta breathe!
    I might have held it at the top for a little while lol. Figured I wasnt going to do anymore reps might as well make it a good one.

A friend of mine who competes as a powerlifting in the masters division was there today. He is always trying to get me to compete. Giving it more thought as this is my last year to be able to compete as a junior. Id want to get my lifts better but we will see about that. He hurt his back so he is taking time off from squats and deadlifts. Offered to let me try his do-wins so will take him up on that offer this weekend. Tomorrow Im lifting with my friend Chris and plan on testing out my squat for this weekend.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.85%

In a little too late, but wth - I'm here
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

For some reason I forgot to subscribe until now! I hate being tardy to the party!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%

I might have held it at the top for a little while lol. Figured I wasnt going to do anymore reps might as well make it a good one.

A friend of mine who competes as a powerlifting in the masters division was there today. He is always trying to get me to compete. Giving it more thought as this is my last year to be able to compete as a junior. Id want to get my lifts better but we will see about that. He hurt his back so he is taking time off from squats and deadlifts. Offered to let me try his do-wins so will take him up on that offer this weekend. Tomorrow Im lifting with my friend Chris and plan on testing out my squat for this weekend.
    You should definitely try competing. Take the step!!!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%

Lol I have set the bar too high. I guess anything less than 700 is now unimpressive lol.

Checked the Ga Raw records and I would have the record for juniors and Im 30 pounds away for the Open. Talking about the 220 class which is where I would compete. The meet for the organization isnt till October or November so I definitely have time.
    Your not far away buddy! You have enough time to do it, that would be wicked, you should def compete!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Ok so legs got delayed. Friend had an emergency. Kind of took the wind out of my sails as far as squats go. Figured I would wait to the weekend to just try the Do-wins out.

Decided to drive to the fitness center and do arms. I was rewarded for my decision. There was a few free test boosters there. Something I RARELY see at my gym.

Also saw a sign about a strongman competition this Saturday. The events were deadlift, tire flip, tractor pull, and farmers walk. Today was the last day to sign up so I got excited and pissed off at my sister and friends at the same time lol. My sister knows Im a beast on deadlifts. Hell she brags more than me I think lol. Plus she knows I have flipped tires before. So I talk to one of the guys who I know works there. Tells me about it a little and says I can sign up at the front desk. Go to the front desk and... it was cancelled. So that was a big let down. Would have been great to compete just to get the experience of competing in front of an audience. Probably not enough people signed up since the fitness center is filled with (insert plural derogative noun here).

The pumps were sick today. My arms looked and felt jacked. I know a couple of the guys were looking at me like I was a big ole douche lol. Got into the habit of flexing between sets.

Then to make it better I went to buy a 6 pack of New Castle after my workout($7.50 on base) but it had just closed. Went to the liquor store on the way home and it was $10 so I decided to wait lol.

Going to go lift around 9:30 so I better hit the bed soon. Then later going out for my friends birthday. Bar is supposed to have $20 all you can drank special. I will believe it when I see it lol.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%

you always make me laugh!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

you always make me laugh!
    Oh you dont know what you signed up for when you picked me as a logger

I can assure you people will say my logs are even more entertaining when females are throw into the mix of my logs.

Speaking of females damn woman at the fitness center made me do this Had some damn bazooka boobs.

Ok just checked and ya $20 for all you can drank except top shelf liquor 8:30 to 1:30. I know Im not driving lol.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%

$20 all you can drink? They've got to be substituting call stuff in their bottles, not that I'd know from experience back in college...
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    $20 all you can drink? They've got to be substituting call stuff in their bottles, not that I'd know from experience back in college...
    No it only included the SUPER cheap alcohol and beer on tap. Got fairly drunk but not too bad. Didnt do anything bad like usual.

Caught up on sleep on Saturday.

Sunday went to the gym to try out my friend's Do-win shoes. They were a little snug but felt good. Did 3 sets of squats with 405 for 3 reps. My friend said I might have been going too low lol. Was real worried about depth. Felt easier to get depth in them. Would have to work on sitting back a little more with them though.

Then I did some bench. Got 305 real easy for a touch and go then tried 325 for a pause which was a mistake lol.

Libido has subsided some I think. Not really as high as before but it was too high before honestly.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.85%

Libido has subsided some I think. Not really as high as before but it was too high before honestly.
    Can libido really be too high?
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Can libido really be too high?
    It makes things HARD to do
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.85%

It makes things HARD to do
    LoL - I thought so
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

So today was back and chest today. Used a different pull up bar but they felt real easy. Real good focus while lifting. Definitely felt the thermo effect today was sweating a lot even though they keep the place cold. Had a real good pump going. Plus strength was solid.

I dont seem to sleep as long anymore. Like I will sleep and wake up. Im able to go back to sleep though.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%

Need2Sleep?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Focus XT Review by Tomahawk (sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 11:39 AM
  2. Tomahawk in the Pink...Magic Log (sponsored)
    Replies: 429
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 12:11 PM
  3. Tomahawk Chop with PAL (LR & AE Sponsored)
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 12:25 PM
  4. Tomahawk's HGHup sponsored log
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 10:48 PM
  5. RECYCLE-ing Tomahawk(sponsored)
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 04:30 AM