Tomahawk Going App Nut with Free Test and More (sponsored)

Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Nice
    H-Drol treated me nice too along with the Fura I had

I think rochabp did run Turinabol LV for 8 weeks if I'm not mistaking
    Ya I ran my Turinabol LV with a fura clone(probably not dosed like I needed to be honest). I would say it was one of my more successful cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    What's going on for you, today, dude? Hope it's been a productive one. I started back school today....uggghhhh! Teaching 9th graders is not what I want to do. Haha. For the past 8 years, I've taught 11th and 12th graders. I felt like I was in an alternate universe, today.
    I ended up taking the day off. My back and sides were beat to hell. Felt the delayed effect from my back workout on Monday plus we did side bend which I havent done since Idk when.

Haha you just reminded me of a story my friend told me(the bodybuilder who went to college in your area). Talked about a teacher who threw a desk during class... he didnt get in trouble lol.

Yesterday was my sister's birthday. Plus we got our new phones(Driod 3). My washer broke so had to go to my sister's to do wash. Then ended up going to an mediterranean restaurant with her and had some lamb. Was pretty good but I had been fasting for about 17 hours so lol. Debating if I want to go to dinner with her and her friends on Friday for her birthday. Then they are going out drinking for sure. Already went to dinner with her for her birthday with the parents. Plus I plan on putting a hurting on my liver soon enough lol.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    The Trenazone/H-Drol combo will be perfect for your goals of maximizing strength and power while minimizing bodyweight gain.

You can definitely run that one 8 weeks since the trenazone is non-methylated and the H-Drol is rather mild in regards to liver-toxicity.

ENJOY!!!
    Ya that is my logic behind it. Just good to have others to brainstorm with. Thanks for helping me come up with a plan of attack TG. I have enough of both for 8 weeks of fun.

2. Had pretty good shoulder workout the other day. They felt like boulders. Nothing all that special though. Did power clean 230.

Back was today. Here is a preview of what happened.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Had pretty good shoulder workout the other day. They felt like boulders. Nothing all that special though. Did power clean 230.

Oh snap!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Had pretty good shoulder workout the other day. They felt like boulders. Nothing all that special though. Did power clean 230.

Preeeetttyy

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. Very nice
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    Oh snap!
    Yup 5 reps when last time I got 4. Should have put the GOOD clamps on. The weights started to come off and had to reset them. I think it threw me off a bit because when I went for 6 it wasnt happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Preeeetttyy

~Rosie~
    I agree it was a beautiful view.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    Very nice
    Thanks man.

7. Yep, the clamps are always better than those spring clips.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

8. Still....5 reps is freakin sick, man. Good job!

9. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Yep, the clamps are always better than those spring clips.
    Ya he has some heavy duty clamps. Whenever I do rack pulls again I will use them.

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    Still....5 reps is freakin sick, man. Good job!
    Thanks man. Feels good to have that much weight in my hands.

Today was chest.
    Couldnt quite get 315 for 2 on bench.
    Incline DBs felt good to do for the 1st time in a long while.
    Incline pec deck extra squeeze
    Pec deck with exaggeration on the stretch
    Then some abs and seated DB cleans for the rotator cuff.

Also added a bottle of Transderm(Dermacrine but with the Forma Stanzol carrier and a 60 day supply per bottle) to my stash.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Also added a bottle of Transderm(Dermacrine but with the Forma Stanzol carrier and a 60 day supply per bottle) to my stash.
    And the monster stash keeps growin'.........

11. DB cleans for the rotator cuff?? How many sets and what weight? I have been having trouble with mine lately.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post

I can see the bar bending Niiiiiiiiiiice
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    And the monster stash keeps growin'.........
    It will get bigger again before too long.

DB cleans for the rotator cuff?? How many sets and what weight? I have been having trouble with mine lately.
    I do mine seated at the end of a bench. Used 10 pounds for 3 sets of 10. Shouldnt be too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I can see the bar bending Niiiiiiiiiiice
    Haha it is a prebent bar which is why we used it.

Did arms the other day and they took a beating. Supposed to wake up and go run in a few hours. Will let you know how that goes. Plus have shoulders today.

Oh ya this game called BulletStorm is the shit.

14. So, did you make your run today? Hope you had a good workout, too!

15. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    So, did you make your run today? Hope you had a good workout, too!
    Well it was a lot more walking then running lol. Being 240 making cardio even less fun. Today proved I am in need of some new shoes bad. My feet and ankles were killing me. Plus my feet just about go through these shoes lol. Ended up doing a total of 4 miles. Plan on doing something similar to this on Tues and Thurs each week.

Ended up not going to workout today. Didnt sleep worth a crap last night. By the time my day was done I passed out. Tomorrow is a planned cardio day so I will just do shoulders tomorrow. Not ideal but it is what it is.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Well it was a lot more walking then running lol. Being 240 making cardio even less fun. Today proved I am in need of some new shoes bad. My feet and ankles were killing me. Plus my feet just about go through these shoes lol. Ended up doing a total of 4 miles. Plan on doing something similar to this on Tues and Thurs each week.

Ended up not going to workout today. Didnt sleep worth a crap last night. By the time my day was done I passed out. Tomorrow is a planned cardio day so I will just do shoulders tomorrow. Not ideal but it is what it is.
    I hear ya. I'm not looking forward to starting up my cardio again in a few weeks. Hope you have a better day today. Good luck with the workout. What kind of shoes are you looking to get?

17. I am a big fan of nike normally, for cardio. working the rotator muscles has been helping my Delts.

I did quads this morning. the leg press was always being used so squats, and walking lunges with leg ext. to finish. not much but tomorrow will be chest biceps and calf. yall keep it up.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Well it was a lot more walking then running lol. Being 240 making cardio even less fun.
    I know the feeling bruther. Bulking up to 216-220 myself without doing much cardio for the last 6 weeks makes me feel winded when walking up the stairs for five floors I feel like I am out of shape
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    I hear ya. I'm not looking forward to starting up my cardio again in a few weeks. Hope you have a better day today. Good luck with the workout. What kind of shoes are you looking to get?
    As much as I hate cardio I need to do it. Good luck when you start back up and thanks. Had a pretty good workout today I guess. It was back and my hands took a beating. Im thinking about trying these : http://bigbackgrips.com/

I got a pair yesterday and will post a pic of them later.

I am a big fan of nike normally, for cardio. working the rotator muscles has been helping my Delts.

I did quads this morning. the leg press was always being used so squats, and walking lunges with leg ext. to finish. not much but tomorrow will be chest biceps and calf. yall keep it up.
    I went with Reebok. Had a friend suggest a pair.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I know the feeling bruther. Bulking up to 216-220 myself without doing much cardio for the last 6 weeks makes me feel winded when walking up the stairs for five floors I feel like I am out of shape
    Why are you walking up 5 floors? 1 set of stairs at home is enough for me lol. Especially after a good leg workout.

I will post up a final review tomorrow.

20. I can't believe that you guys take time off from cardio. I do mine year-round. No slacking.....
    It has more to do with wanting to be healthy than just trying to stay lean. I can dial my calories down and stay lean but I need cardio for my heart and lungs.

21. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I can't believe that you guys take time off from cardio. I do mine year-round. No slacking.....
    It has more to do with wanting to be healthy than just trying to stay lean. I can dial my calories down and stay lean but I need cardio for my heart and lungs.
    I just plain hate cardio lol. Im getting back into it no doubt about it. Plan is Tuesday and Thursday with Melissa in the morning. If I can force myself to do it Sunday also. Running with a former college swimmer is something.

Also was beat tired from the back workout and feast I had. Got 615 on deadlifts. Wasnt exactly pretty and easy plus I feel like I might have pulled something in my neck.

Be on the look out for another log soon. Will be in a week or 2. Hopefully it will be worthy of an audience.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Be on the look out for another log soon. Will be in a week or 2. Hopefully it will be worthy of an audience.
    I will be in attendance.......you can count on that.
    Any hints as to what you might be running for said log?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I just plain hate cardio lol. Im getting back into it no doubt about it. Plan is Tuesday and Thursday with Melissa in the morning. If I can force myself to do it Sunday also. Running with a former college swimmer is something.

Also was beat tired from the back workout and feast I had. Got 615 on deadlifts. Wasnt exactly pretty and easy plus I feel like I might have pulled something in my neck.

You're logvicious bro!
    NSCA - CSCS

24. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Is it what I think it is
    Core Nutritionals Representative

25. well, I am on vacation so cardio is hard to fit in between time with family. I did a lot of it on deployment. almost daily. I will start up again tonight. I got my daughters the ZIGTECH reeboks. They love them. I also am a big fan of New Balance. They are also made in america. Keep it up. I trained DELTS TRAPS, and calves. Pumped and VASCULAR. I am using Test Drive rightnow. I have never tried it. Its working ok. well Kill them weights. See yall.

26. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I will be in attendance.......you can count on that.
    Any hints as to what you might be running for said log?
    Glad to know I will have you at my side in battle brother!

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    You're logvicious bro!
    Haha as Unreal said before "it seems like you are always running a log" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Is it what I think it is
    Pretty sure we discussed it. Right now the dosing is being dialed in though.

well, I am on vacation so cardio is hard to fit in between time with family. I did a lot of it on deployment. almost daily. I will start up again tonight. I got my daughters the ZIGTECH reeboks. They love them. I also am a big fan of New Balance. They are also made in america. Keep it up. I trained DELTS TRAPS, and calves. Pumped and VASCULAR. I am using Test Drive rightnow. I have never tried it. Its working ok. well Kill them weights. See yall.
    Well spending time with the family is always good. The first cardio session back is always the worst one.
    Interested to hear what you think of the Test Drive been considering it for quite some time but I already have so much.

I might start the new log up tonight(with pics of what I will be using). Read through my most success log(1 year ago exactly) and it just got me pumped. Want to have another epic one like that. Should have a BUNCH of people in it. Will be doing a lot of inviting plus new people always seem to join in. I want to thank the few new people who came along for the ride this time. If you liked this log wait till you see the next one.

Also I know I said I was going to get my review up last night but my internet went haywire on me. Hopefully it is good to go tonight.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Glad to know I will have you at my side in battle brother!Haha as Unreal said before "it seems like you are always running a log" lol.Pretty sure we discussed it. Right now the dosing is being dialed in though.Well spending time with the family is always good. The first cardio session back is always the worst one.Interested to hear what you think of the Test Drive been considering it for quite some time but I already have so much.I might start the new log up tonight(with pics of what I will be using). Read through my most success log(1 year ago exactly) and it just got me pumped. Want to have another epic one like that. Should have a BUNCH of people in it. Will be doing a lot of inviting plus new people always seem to join in. I want to thank the few new people who came along for the ride this time. If you liked this log wait till you see the next one.Also I know I said I was going to get my review up last night but my internet went haywire on me. Hopefully it is good to go tonight.
    YEah I have got to have a better log next time too. it was hard to be online enough when I haven't seen the family in so long. About to go hit cardio. Just ate beef partties potato and corn. Trying to bulk now. I will just do some HIT cardio for a bit.. It seems to work for me and my schedule for now. I also like 20 to 30 minutes after training cardio too. Test drier is affective. I am gaining some mass and have good intensity in the gym now. Its been a week on it now. My weight is stable around 230 give or take a few. I expect a few to 5 more pounds. I will keep ya posted bro.

28. I'll be checking in on the new log too, man. Hope you make some amazing gains!

29. So my internet is being a little b1tch again. Will try to posy my review and new thread later. This is much better than a laptop. My 1st post on AM from my phone.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    So my internet is being a little b1tch again. Will try to posy my review and new thread later. This is much better than a laptop. My 1st post on AM from my phone.
    What phone did you get?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Focus XT Review by Tomahawk (sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 11:39 AM
  2. Tomahawk in the Pink...Magic Log (sponsored)
    Replies: 429
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 12:11 PM
  3. Tomahawk Chop with PAL (LR & AE Sponsored)
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 12:25 PM
  4. Tomahawk's HGHup sponsored log
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 10:48 PM
  5. RECYCLE-ing Tomahawk(sponsored)
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 04:30 AM