Thatguy_603 m-drol (sd) log

Thatguy_603

Awards
Weight: 190
Height: 5'8"
Max bench: 285
Goals: want to get my biceps and triceps up to a better size. Lose Some fat and get my bench to a good 300.

Im starting today already front loaded so I'm ready to bang this cycle out. Now time to hit the gym hard!

Thatguy_603

Awards
Starting to notice my muscles being more sore than usual.

Thatguy_603

Awards
My log sucks lol but owell so far I have gained 5 pounds in almost two weeks of use and feeling great. New max bench press 295 ! All that I have noticed for side affects are its extremely hard to wake up in the morning and a lil laziness and some back pumps that's it. My cycle goes like this 2/3/3/3/2 .. This is some good stuff :)

Thatguy_603

Awards
I don't ever wanna get off this stuff !! Lol .. I've noticed way more definition.. Haven't had the chance to weigh my self , but I hit my bench press goal .. I can now put up 305 and hoping for more!

Thatguy_603

Awards
Ok I weighed myself this morning and I'm at 200lbs. I can definitely see a huge difference . My muscles are more defined and bigger . I'm loving this stuff ! Banging out the last week!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
a 5 week cycle of SD?!?!?! Most prefer short cycles of 3 weeks. What is your PCT?

Thatguy_603

Awards
Ok I had to stop use a few days early due to side effects. I started feeling dizzy all day also puked and my heart felt like it was gonna beat out of my chest so I stopped use as of Monday . But I'm happy with my gains now I just hope I can keep them through my pct ...

Thatguy_603

Awards
Well I dont know what got into me but I put up 325 on the bench ! I felt amazing!!!