Pantothenic Acid (B5)

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Ok I will be loging Pantothenic Acid (B5) for the next 2 weeks on its effectiveness on my acne that got completely out of hand on my cycle of Dianabol.. It got so bad that I had to cut my expected 6 week cycle down to 4 weeks because of the killer acne. I have always had mild acne since I was a teen but this Dbol took it to a whole new level but anyway the daily intake is below.. happy reading:wink1:

Day 1: 2500mg (I got my package late in the mail today so that is why I only took 2500mg)

Day 2 - Day 14: 7500mg
I will spread the dosage out throughout the day 5 500mg a.m. 5 500mg p.m.(after lunch) & 5 500mg p.m.(after dinner)…

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
So today will be day 5 that I have been taking B5 at 7500mg a day spread out throughout the day and the only thing that I can see a difference in is the oil on my face has went down, other then that nothing dramatic. The pimples that I had are still there and SEEM to be going away but still hurt like hell and look like S… so maybe in a week or so they will be gone..

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Today is day 8 and still no real signs of any improvements other then the fact that my face is not as oily and my hair seems to be getting dry also. A few new pimples have popped up on my forehead and that is where I got the worst of it through my cycle of Dbol… I still cant really say for sure but It seem like this stuff is helping SOME but not really a whole lot, the spots that I got on my forehead are not as big as the other ones I had and they don’t hurt as much. I have also been using Pro Active 3 step system 2 times a day and there refining mask ever 3 days. I am going to up my dosage of B5 to 10,000mg a day and see if that helps any at all because I read on some other studies that an effective dose should be 10,000mg a day so I’ll see if that helps any.. My fingers are crossed

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It is doing the job if the oily skin is decreasing. There is an enzyme that processes hormones and sebum(oil), but with the added hormones produced by the Dbol for the enzyme to process the sebum gets left to run rampant. Keep at it and you should come out on the other side.

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
It is doing the job if the oily skin is decreasing. There is an enzyme that processes hormones and sebum(oil), but with the added hormones produced by the Dbol for the enzyme to process the sebum gets left to run rampant. Keep at it and you should come out on the other side.
Roger that I am going to stay with it.. Thanks for the input!

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Ok so this is day 11 and I can now say that this stuff is working, I still have a few problem areas but they are dissipating with ever day that I take this. Quick note I did up the dose to 10,000mg a day on day 8 and I will continue it until these last few spots clear up and then I will drop back down to 7500mg or 5000mg a day but I will keep on logging this until day 14… Happy reading

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Ok so today is day 14 on the B5 and I have only 1 problem area left and I fell real confident that if I continue at 10,000mg a day it should clear up in a matter of 2 or 3 days tops with the help of daily washing with Pro Active… My End Conclusion: B5 works well at high dose’s (7500-10000mg) along with regular washing, I would defiantly suggest this to anyone who is having issues with acne because really what else do you have to lose. Also keep in mind that not everyone’s body will react the same way as mine did some may clear up after the first week after use or some may not have any results at all (everyone’s body is different).. My dosage intake from day 1 to day 14 is listed below.. I hope this ends up helping someone who is or will in the future have issue with acne.:wavey:

Day 1: 2500mg
Day 2-7 7500mg
Day 8-14 10000mg

7500mg spread out throughout the day, Breakfast (2500mg), Lunch (2500mg), Dinner (2500mg).

10000mg spread out throughout the day, Breakfast (5000mg), Lunch (5000mg).