Benefits Include:

* Increased nutrient absorption and utilization within muscle tissue
* Enhanced energy utilization and glycogen resynthesis
* Improved carbohydrate metabolism
* Enhanced post receptor insulin signaling
* Faster recovery from strenuous exercise
* Diminished free radical production
* Nutrient partitioning

Fat Smack™ contains a carefully selected blend of ingredients, based on human evidence for effect in relation to multiple aspects of weight/fat loss, and used at the research-proven dosages. While regular exercise and optimal dietary intake inclusive of frequent, macronutrient balanced and nutrient dense meals (as well as adequate water intake) should be viewed as most important in the quest for body weight/fat reduction and the reduction of cardiovascular and metabolic disease risk, use of a weight/fat loss agent such as Fat Smack™ may be an adjunct to this lifestyle plan.

For more infomation on the above products see below:

SLINshot (90 Capsules)

Fat Smack (90 caps)

Overview
First I would like to thank Grambo for hooking it up with this stack and logginf it for them, also for their patience with me. I just finished a havoc pulse with recomp as my goal and then after PCT I was taking a APS stack in hopes of keeping my gains and limiting fat gain. Well during this log my daughter was born and my diet kind of went to sh!t. My weight stayed floating around 200lbs but I am no where near the composition that I would have like to be in by this point and hear comes Purus Labs to the rescue! My goal is to get my diet back in order and drop some fat that I am carrying around with me​

[size=+1]Goals[/size]
Drop fat while maintaining/gaining strength.

Current Stats:
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: Currently floating around 198-200
Body Fat % - Will be done this week with a caliper I have
Measurements - Also will be done this week and put in here

Weight progress
3/5/2011: 198lbs
1/30/2011: 192lbs
11/7/2010: 187lbs
9/23/2010: 196lbs

[size=+1]Supplements[/size]

What I will be reviewing
Purus Labs Slin Shot
Purus Labs Fat Smack

Staples
Scivation Xtend
LG Sciences BC+EAA
APS Creatine Nitrate
APS Mesomorph
Mealtonin
Nutraplanet Bulk Yellow Gold
Nutraplanet WMS
Fish Oil
CLA
Zinc

[size=+1]Nutrition Outline[/size]
Diet will be real simple. I am somewhat paleo so this will effect my food choices thoughout the day. Also in attempt to maintain the diet my eating is going to look pretty mundane and repetitive. The goal of the diet is to maintain stable insulin levels to minimize fat gain.
Here are the guideline of my diet
•Each meal will contain 42-49g protein & 20g fat
• Starcy carbs will be limited to post workout only
• Two servings of fruit a day maximum)
• Thre servings of veggies a day (minimum)
• One free cheat meal a week​

Also at a maximum I will be doining a 24 hour water fast once a week. I used to do these all the time but havent in a while. The main purpose of fasting for me is the health benifits and longivity from it but the increased weight loss is a nice benefit.​

Sample Day
Wake up at 6AM

Pre Workout
1 cap Fat Smack/ 1 cap Slin Shot/ 5 caps Creatine Nitrate

20 mins later:
Intra Workout
4 scoops Xtend

1 cap Slinshot on last resisted training exercise

Post Workout
1 scoop WMS
1 scoop Xtend
3 caps Creatine Nitrate

1hr later post workout meal
4 whole eggs with spinach/ 2oz chicken breast/ 35g carb worth from red potatoes or quiona

Second meal:
4 whole eggs with spinach/ 2oz chicken breast/ half grape fruit

Third meal:
4 whole eggs with spinach/ 2oz chicken breast/ half grape fruit

Fourth Meal:
7oz albacore tuna/ 20g almonds/ 5 caps CLA/ 1/2 cup green beans

Fifth Meal:
2 scoops whey/ 28g almond butter/ 5 caps CLA/ 1/2 cup green beans

Pre-Bed
1 cap slin shot
1 scoop BC+EAA

[size=+1]Workout[/size]
My workout will be 4 days a week with a upper body and lower body split and will use maximum effort and repeated effort methods. Here is the outline that I use
Main Lift
Supplemental
Accessory
Prehab
Core
Grip​

[SIZE=+1]Conclusion[/SIZE]
This pretty sums up what I am going to be doing in this log. Any questions, comments, suggestions, etc are all welcome and appreaciated. One thing I am really looking forward to is the combo of creatine nitrate and slin shot. If slin shot increases the absorption of creatine mono and creatine nitrate is soupposed to be almost 1000% more soluble the two combined should be fun :thumbsup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
reserved :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd I ****ing love fat smack!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just woke up and took my fat smack and slinshot. I think it took about 15 mins before the fat smack started kicking in but I feel good now. Sipping on some WMS/xtend and about to go lift now..

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:cheers:

Sub'd I ****ing love fat smack!
I take it you have taken fat smack before? I took it this morning and was expecting it to kick it faster I almost went threw some mesomorph in a shaker cup to help wake me up and then BOOM in kicks in the fat smack.. I got to say I am liking the feeling so far. More of a euphoria feel good type feeling which is nice because most stims I take make me want to kill people :saroll:

saweet im in
let the fun begin :party:

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
IN! Good luck broseph, enjoy this stack it's definitely good stuff.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/6

Workout

ME Lower Body

Defranco simple 6
High Hurdles
Wood Choppers AR - x20
Bodyweight Squat Jumps x20
Deadlift - 3x5
Kettlebell Swings - 2x15
Keg Triple Extension AR - 2x15 Empty

Super Set x2
A1. Tire Step Ups x15
A2. Sledgehammer Swings on Tire x20

Super Set x2
B1 Plate Pinch till failure x30
B2 Fat Gripz hangs till failure

Finisher
Ran outside around my neighborhood for about 20mins​

Narrative

Today was lowerbody as day you can see above. My first thoughts on slingshot are mixed. I only took one cap and was expecting it to kick in sooner than it did. I almost mixed up some mesomorph so I could get that extra kick and then BOOM in came fatsmack..LOL.. I guess the name is approiate because it caught me off gard and sort of smack me with the energy. The stim is a good stim.. not really jittery at all more of I feel good type feeling. It was nice actually to get a different kind of stim feeling for once. I am going to take only one cap tomorow too and then after that try two and see how that is.

As for the SLINshot I am not sure if this is related but I did get a headache shortly after taking it but I took SLINshot twice and only got the headache once so not sure if they are related.. we will see tomorrow.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/7

Outline

Wake up - 1 cap Fat Smack, 1 cap yellow gold

Meal 1 - Smoothie - pineapple, coconut oil, whey and egg protein, greens mix, & ice - 3 caps fish oil & 3 caps CLA

Meal 2 - Eggs scrambled with chicken breast

WORKOUT

1 Cap SLINshot, 1 cap Fat Smack
10mins later 6 caps Creatine Nitrate
15mins later start Warm up and sipping on 4 scoops Xtend mixed with 1 scoop WMS. Continued to sip throughout workout

ME Upper Body

Defranco agile 8
Pushups x20
Rotational Lunges AR x20
Sandbag Clean & Press x10
Standing Military Press 50x5/ 60x5/90x3/100x3/115x3/120x3/125x3/125x4
Seated Thick Bar Rows - 3x10 @80
Pull Ups-2x10 (Took another cap SLINshot around this time
DB Farmer Walks with Fat Gripz - till failure with 45.DBs
100 Push Ups - done as fast as possible
DB Farmer Walks with Fat Gripz - till failure with 45.DBs​

Immediately after workout 2 scoops Xtend with 1 scoop WMS and 2 caps Creatine Nitrate

About 1 hour later
Rib-eye steak, red potatoes, & broccoli

2 hours later
Pre Bed
1 cap SLINshot and 1 scoop BC+EAA with some zinc and melatonin

Totals (rough estimate)
Calories - 2000
Fat - 82g
Sat fat - 37g
Carbs - 103g
Fiber - 8g
Protein - 192g

In hindsight I probably should have eaten one more meal this day and also to add the above calories and protein intake doesn't include my xtend and bc+eaa drink. If I add them in it comes to about 232g protein roughly. I am not sure exactly how the energy breakdown of aminos are so I tend not to count them in as calories because I doubt they are 4kcal per gram as proteins are and I also tend not to add them into my protein intake for the day but today's looked a little low on the protein side so I added them in to make me feel better :D

3/8

Narrative
So I am fasting today. I go back to work as well (I had off for the past 3 weeks because I recently had a daughter and took advantage of the family leave act :thumbsup:) Not really fasting but more like under eating today. I going till 10pm tonight (when I get home from work which should be roughly a little over 24hrs fasting) and then I will pop a SLINshot and make me some stir fry of rice, potatoes, veggies, and chicken :food:

It isn't exactly fasting because I will be drinking some aminos throughout the day. Here is what that will be
7 scoops BC+EAA
1.5g glutamine
3g taurine
5 caps fish oil
5 caps CLA​

I will have at max three of those drinks today and will also be taking my Fat Smack. I will note my appetite so see if there is any suppression or not. I fast regularly so I have an idea of how hungry I should be feeling today.

So far I took 2 caps Fat Smack this morning and all is going good.. weight was 192 this morning which is already a drop probably mostly due to the drop in carbs I have been eating for the past 2 weeks.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How was the "come down" from the stim?
:think: Not really too noticeable. I feel like it kind of sneaks in on your and sneaks out. I am really enjoying the stim feel of this though. My most recent fat burner that I took was ECA and that is what I usually take so as you can imagine Fat Smack is a nice change for me.

I am about to read through the other logs and see what thy are saying about stim from this. Interested to see if they are feeling the same way about the stim from this or I am just a stim junkie and thats why it isn't as strong feeling for me. Either way I am enjoying it right now :thumbsup:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Josh, I had to use fat smack at 3 caps twice a day and some days I would do 4 caps in the AM then 2 pre workout with my pre workout drink. It's a nice clean stim with out the jitters and crash. Every log I've seen seems to say the same thing. I'm a stim junkie and loved fat smack but it had two cons gave me heart burn and only have 45 servings at 2 caps so for us heavy stim users makes it a little expensive. It is one of the only fat burners I use that I lost weight and noticed my tummy was tighter and I changed nothing in my diet.

Enjoy!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Josh, I had to use fat smack at 3 caps twice a day and some days I would do 4 caps in the AM then 2 pre workout with my pre workout drink. It's a nice clean stim with out the jitters and crash. Every log I've seen seems to say the same thing. I'm a stim junkie and loved fat smack but it had two cons gave me heart burn and only have 45 servings at 2 caps so for us heavy stim users makes it a little expensive. It is one of the only fat burners I use that I lost weight and noticed my tummy was tighter and I changed nothing in my diet.

Enjoy!
Wow 4 caps... And I thought I was the junkie :poke:

I am prolly gonna stick with 3 caps a day and see how that is then start adding in caps throughout. As for the stim yea it is way different energy then most fat burners I have used. I haven't had any heartburn with it yet so I got my fingers crossed :crossx: around how much did you loose when you took it?

I find this SLINshot really interesting on how it can help absorb creatine. If it works good with the creatine nitrate this may be a staple for me and if not then I will still give it another try in the future with some mono.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd have to look back at my log but I think I lost 3 or 4 pound without changing anything. Had a great thermo effect and made cardio a breeze. They sell it at my gym and I might be picking some up for the wife. I'm only allowing myself bulk sns caffeine for awhile lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd have to look back at my log but I think I lost 3 or 4 pound without changing anything. Had a great thermo effect and made cardio a breeze. They sell it at my gym and I might be picking some up for the wife. I'm only allowing myself bulk sns caffeine for awhile lol
Why only caffeine? Just curious..

also how was the effect of the fat smack at higher caps? Still that smooth high?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why only caffeine? Just curious..

also how was the effect of the fat smack at higher caps? Still that smooth high?
I'm stacking the caffeine with bulk 1,3 , bitter orange and alpha-T2

The stim buzz was always smooth but at 4 caps I think I started to feel a little cracked out but no crash.

I'm gonna end up buying more fat smack unless I unsubscribe lol **** was good

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I've been following along for a while JJ, just never posted anything.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been following along for a while JJ, just never posted anything.
Well start posting than lurker!! :poke:

I'm sure everyone will enjoy seeing that avi more often :love:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude 6 scoops of xtend! Seems like overkill to me? Good log keep it up
Yup 6! 4 scoops are used pre/intra workout and 2 scoops are immediately after workout. The 4 scoops intra is pretty standard and I don't drink a whey shake after my workout I take more xtend (usually 1-2 scoops).

Being in a calorie deficit I feel it's important to surround your workout with aminos to help maintain muscle.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess if you can afford more power to ya, Scivation must love ; )

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess if you can afford more power to ya, Scivation must love ; )
Xtend truely is one of my staples that I use consistently and in all honestly if you break it down it really isn't that much money.

180 scoops a container
5 scoops a workout would give me 36 workouts

Nutra sells xtend for $45
So $45/ 36 workouts is $1.25 a workout!

$1.25 a workout really isn't much at all.. Let me break it down further

I usually lift 3 times a week
3 times a week / 36 workouts would be 12 weeks worth of workouts

12 weeks is about 3 months
So $45 for the container and it last 3 months is
45/3 = $15 a month

I think $15 a month is way worth it for a product that I know works.
If you think about how much do you pay for other supplements and how long do they last? I used to run through whey and now I barely buy it. I usually only use whey for in-between meals when I'm pressed for time and that's only when I don't already have some eggs or chicken cooked that's in the fridge. BCAAs are great and a staple for me especially while trying to cut.

45 for 90

2.50 a workout and last 18 workouts which at 3 workouts a week last 6 weeks*

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Ever consider using a 4:1:1 bcaa instead of the 2:1:1 formula?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ever consider using a 4:1:1 bcaa instead of the 2:1:1 formula?
I never really looked for a bcaa mix with that ratio bit I have thought about buying some bulk leucine and adding it my xtend before but never did.

I am more than willing to try one if you know of any with that ratio

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
AI has this one.

RecoverPRO Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (6.8 grams)
Servings per Container: 147

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
L-Leucine 4,000mg **
L-Isoleucine 1,000mg **
L-Valine 1,000mg *

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI has this one.

RecoverPRO Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (6.8 grams)
Servings per Container: 147

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
L-Leucine 4,000mg **
L-Isoleucine 1,000mg **
L-Valine 1,000mg *
I might invest in a tub after my xtend is done to give it a try. I wonder if I would still need 4 scoops intra workout with that much leucine in theirs?

Have you tasted nutras bulk BCAAs and leucine before? I was thinking of mixing my own batch and using some vitaberry for flavoring

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Put it like that it makes sense. I was also thinking 90 scps instead of servings, 180 good deal. Never had it gotta try it

Xtend truely is one of my staples that I use consistently and in all honestly if you break it down it really isn't that much money.

180 scoops a container
5 scoops a workout would give me 36 workouts

Nutra sells xtend for $45
So $45/ 36 workouts is $1.25 a workout!

$1.25 a workout really isn't much at all.. Let me break it down further

I usually lift 3 times a week
3 times a week / 36 workouts would be 12 weeks worth of workouts

12 weeks is about 3 months
So $45 for the container and it last 3 months is
45/3 = $15 a month

I think $15 a month is way worth it for a product that I know works.
If you think about how much do you pay for other supplements and how long do they last? I used to run through whey and now I barely buy it. I usually only use whey for in-between meals when I'm pressed for time and that's only when I don't already have some eggs or chicken cooked that's in the fridge. BCAAs are great and a staple for me especially while trying to cut.

45 for 90

2.50 a workout and last 18 workouts which at 3 workouts a week last 6 weeks*

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I might invest in a tub after my xtend is done to give it a try. I wonder if I would still need 4 scoops intra workout with that much leucine in theirs?

Have you tasted nutras bulk BCAAs and leucine before? I was thinking of mixing my own batch and using some vitaberry for flavoring
I use 2, may try 4 and see how that works.

I haven't tried NP BCAA's. That's a great idea though, provided vitaberry taste good.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
lol 6 scoops sounded like a lot then i remembered that thats only 3 servings, i was thinking like 42g bcaas :p

i was rly unimpressed with recoverypro's flavoring. was literally like bcaa's with underdosed lemonade crystal light. i had to mix a whole tub of vitaberry with it to make it taste manageable. but xtend is amazingggg on flavor, but more $$. trade offs either way

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love my watermelon Xtend. I will be looking hard at RecoverPro when it comes back though.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put it like that it makes sense. I was also thinking 90 scps instead of servings, 180 good deal. Never had it gotta try it
No problem :thumbsup:

I really like xtend but then again I have only tried xtend and recoup for BCAAs. There are lots of options when it comes to bcaas.. I obvioudly recomend xtend but recoverpro and ibcaas are some really good other options too I just never used them

I use 2, may try 4 and see how that works.

I haven't tried NP BCAA's. That's a great idea though, provided vitaberry taste good.
Well I have really been meaing to try and take in more leucine. I read an article about it a while back and it really peaked my interest but I just never really put forth the effort to seek out a mix that already had the higher amount of leucine and was afraid of ordering nutras bulk leucine and destroying the delicious flavor of my xtend

I am seriously gonna give recoverpro a shotI am thinking after this container of xtend is done unless a sale pops up in which I may end up ordering it sooner to try it out

Exactly what I do (.5 scoop of vitaberry, with 1-2 scoops of IBCAAs.)
vitaberry has been on my list of supplements to try but never got around to it. I had recieved a sample pack a loooong time ago but it ended up lost and never took it :puppy_dog_eyes:

What is the ratio of IBCAAs?

Side note one your PPs reps PM'd me with an offer to log one of the andro series products at a discount and it has really been messing with my head. I dont really have the funds currently but I do have a credit card and so tempted to just say fuk it! and order away. That androlean looks very promising and a androlean+androhard looks even better and a tren+androhard stack sounds like it could be fun too. Ahh decisions, decisions...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the ratio of IBCAAs?

Side note one your PPs reps PM'd me with an offer to log one of the andro series products at a discount and it has really been messing with my head. I dont really have the funds currently but I do have a credit card and so tempted to just say fuk it! and order away. That androlean looks very promising and a androlean+androhard looks even better and a tren+androhard stack sounds like it could be fun too. Ahh decisions, decisions...
Ajinomoto 2:1:1.

I wont be the one to push you, but I wouldn't mind following that log :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol 6 scoops sounded like a lot then i remembered that thats only 3 servings, i was thinking like 42g bcaas :p

i was rly unimpressed with recoverypro's flavoring. was literally like bcaa's with underdosed lemonade crystal light. i had to mix a whole tub of vitaberry with it to make it taste manageable. but xtend is amazingggg on flavor, but more $$. trade offs either way
Im somewhat confused :boggled: ..what did you have to make the vitaberry with? and yes xtend is delicious! I have the grape flavor now and loving it. You think recoverpro is a better deal? I gotta compare the price per servings and see

I love my watermelon Xtend. I will be looking hard at RecoverPro when it comes back though.
I never had the pleasure to try watermelon... I have had lemonade, grape, lemon lime, and apple. So far grape is my favorite :thumbsup:

So recoverpro is off the shelves currently?.. hopefully when it comes back they will have a sale price and I will definetely order one then to test out

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/8

RECAP

Narrative
I fasted succesfully for 24+ hours :thumbsup: I drank 3 servings of my fasted mix that I post in my last update. As to the effictiveness of Fat Smack on appettite supression I would say at first I was starving! but then it faded and I barely thought about food. I could definetely tell when my first dose of Fat Smack wore off because the hunger came right back but then faded again after my second dose. Overall I was very satisifed with it for the day :thumbsup:

When I came home from work it was about 22 hours fasting.. I took 2 caps SLINshot and got my grub on :food: Started off with a small salad with a hard boiled egg and chicken and then nice sized ribeye steak with a bunch of roasted red potatoes and quiona and ended it with some frozen bananas chopped up and topped with melted dark chocolate with hazelnuts!

Wanted to wait 2 hours after my meal before going to sleep so I ended up going to bed pretty late

3/9

Workout

RE Lower Body

Defranco Agile 8
Lunges x20
Static Bridge x60s
1 leg DB RDLs - x10@50
Sumo Deadlift - 85x5/105x5/110x3/115x10/125x15/125x15
Sandbag Triple Extensions AR - 2x15
Kettlebell Swings - 2x15
Reverse Hyperextensions - 2x15
Fat Gripz Hang with leg raises - 2x till failure

Nutrition
Calories -1708
Fat - 49g
Carb - 99g
Protein - 200g

3/10

Workout

NONE

Narrative
Had a rough night with the baby so no workout this morning before work. Gonna try and lift tomorrow before work. Nothing much to report for today. Still take Fat Smack 2 caps in AM and 1 cap in PM. 2 caps SLINshot pre breakfast

Nutrition

Calories - 2170
Fat - 85g
Sat fat - 20g
Carb - 93g
Protein - 242g

*BONUS*

I experimented with a recipe thursday. I was at a resturant some time back and on the menu they had flounder francaise which said it was a flounder filet coated with egg and flour fried in white wine. Well I had some wild caught flounder in the freezer that I had been wanting to make but didn't really have an idea on how to cook the white fish (since I made the move towards paleo I didn't really wanna use my old bay on top) so when I read this a light when off in my head and I decided to try this out but with some almond meal

I dipped the flounder in egg and then coated it in a mix of almond meal with some lemon pepper spinkled in it and then pan fried it with some EVOO and it came out great! :food: I will be doing this again and will post up pics with a nutrition break down and serving sizes of ingredients used

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ajinomoto 2:1:1.

I wont be the one to push you, but I wouldn't mind following that log :)
I dont know what "Ajinomoto" was so I tried to google it.. didnt really find a clear answer but I did stumbled upon this thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/113636-extensive-bcaa-eaa.html Pretty good stuff in there for you guys considering BCAAs. Looks like he says PP is the best overall but recoverpro isnt tried and xtend looks to reign supreme with flavoring

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I dont know what "Ajinomoto" was so I tried to google it.. didnt really find a clear answer but I did stumbled upon this thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/113636-extensive-bcaa-eaa.html Pretty good stuff in there for you guys considering BCAAs. Looks like he says PP is the best overall but recoverpro isnt tried and xtend looks to reign supreme with flavoring
I don't know if anyone's ever tried this one. It's called Core ABC. Nutra carries Core MRP and Core ZAP, not sure why they don't carry the ABC. Here's the label. I love that Core's products are not a prop blend.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck on this Josh! I've used Slin Shot and Fat Smack separately, and they're both pretty good. Whenever I took SlinShot post workout, I always felt like I could eat a lot more. I hope they treat you well together!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Im somewhat confused :boggled: ..what did you have to make the vitaberry with? and yes xtend is delicious! I have the grape flavor now and loving it. You think recoverpro is a better deal? I gotta compare the price per servings and see
haha, mixed vitaberry with the recoverypro. recoverypro was horrible for me. better deal per gram of aminos, but not when u consider u could just get a ton of bulk bcaas and flavor them urself.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can get a kilo of BCAA for $20. Now that's cheap.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I mostly used tha AX brand which was also 4:1:1 but I was getting it free. I switch to Recoverpro when I had to start paying for it, lol. I've tasted worse and forced it down, ASGT for example.

I didn't realize recoverpro was off the shelf, why?

Don't take this the wrong way, I not trying to make a sale or anything. I was just wondering if JJ had tried the 4 to 1 version and if so, did he think it was worth it. It's all I've used, never tried the 2 to 1 version.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if anyone's ever tried this one. It's called Core ABC. Nutra carries Core MRP and Core ZAP, not sure why they don't carry the ABC. Here's the label. I love that Core's products are not a prop blend.

Never heard of the company before.. How is the taste and price of their BCAAs?

Good luck on this Josh! I've used Slin Shot and Fat Smack separately, and they're both pretty good. Whenever I took SlinShot post workout, I always felt like I could eat a lot more. I hope they treat you well together!
Thanks and :welcome: to the log sir! Always a pleasure to have the smart guys lingering around in my logs!

haha, mixed vitaberry with the recoverypro. recoverypro was horrible for me. better deal per gram of aminos, but not when u consider u could just get a ton of bulk bcaas and flavor them urself.
Sorry that was my fault I misread you original post. I thought it said you were impressed with the flavor and then continued to say you had to add a whole tub of vitaberry for flavor.. So that's how I got confused.. My bad lol

Hopefully this re-release of recoverpro will have a better flavoring system