First Log! Androhard + Dermacrine

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    This.

In only 3 years, I've already noticed a huge change in my recovery time from when I was training 25-30 hours a week for MMA to now. I attempt to do maybe 15 hours a week and I'm shot within a month.
    Ya, if you are performing at a high level it is really noticeable even by your mid 20's, and when you hit 30 it's downright depressing.

2. Improving and improving...

This was last one of this set:

Widegrip Pulldown: 130lbs, 10, 5, 3.
    T-Bar Row: 150lbs, 10, 5, 3.
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 70lb each arm, 11, 6, 4.
    Machine Lateral Raise: 100lbs, 11, 7, 5.
    Cable Triceps Pushdown: 150lbs, 9, 6, 3.

This was today:
    Widegrip Lat Pulldown: 190lb, 16 reps
    T-Bar Row: 170lbs, 16 reps
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 75lbs, 16 reps
    Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 30lbs, 18 reps
    Cable Triceps Pushdown: 160lbs, 18 reps

Overall good workout, then did my split with the jump ropes again, am beat up right now and ready for bedtime.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
    •   

3. Still got a couple more weeks of cycle but am planning on perhaps adding a thing or two to my PCT.

I wanted a fat burner, figured ECA stack was a little much considering BP, I do enjoy some stim though so Erase and the other one from same producer came into mind.

Thoughts on that? ECA would be an overkill right?

4. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Still got a couple more weeks of cycle but am planning on perhaps adding a thing or two to my PCT.

I wanted a fat burner, figured ECA stack was a little much considering BP, I do enjoy some stim though so Erase and the other one from same producer came into mind.

Thoughts on that? ECA would be an overkill right?
    I dunno man... in PCT I think carrying on with maintenance at least for calories is going to do you a world of good. Derma + Androhard isn't very suppressive but I'd wait till after PCT to continue with the shredding
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

5. Ok, needing advice on something...

I am travelling, for work, in the near future, and will be out not for long but will be out for about 4 days in one trip and only overnight on another.

I am travelling with a couple of other people and my main goal was to not check my bag, but I am guessing I will not be allowed in the plane with Dermacrine and Androhard in my carry on.

Will I really have to check a bag? It's gonna hurt to have to pay the $100 bucks... Besides forcing everyone to wait for my bag claim with me. I'm guessing I can get away on the overnight by just taking it early in the morning a double dose and then the next evening the same double dose (besides it would look ridiculous I think to check a bag for a one day trip...) but I don't think I can get away with the 4 day one.

Thoughts?
    •   

6. ouch man, i can't really help ya but there has been a lot of discussion about traveling with supps in this tread: Supplements on a Plane?

7. Yeah, FML, I think I'm going to be forced to bring a suitcase, for a one day trip, it sucks majorly...

I may, on the one day trip, only take a double dose on the morning and then another the next afternoon. Perhaps put it on a little shampoo bottle container or something like that so that it is plane size allowed.

8. Overnight it to the hotel you are staying at, and vise versa. Not sure if that would be cost prohibitive (I rarely ship things)> If not, try pre measured smaller containers.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

9. Another workout today and the improvements seem to keep going on well.

Last time:
    Barbell Curls: 20lb, 14 reps
    Hammer Curls: 35lbs, 16 Reps total
    Leg Press Machine: 270lbs, 14 reps. For widowmaker set I went with 250, also was able to get to 25 so I am going to have to review this one.
    Standing Leg Curl: 40lbs, 22 reps.
    Calf Press on Legpress Machine: 230lbs, 10 reps

This time:
    Barbell Curl: I actually managed to up the weight, 50lbs this time around, 15 reps. Didn't think I was going to be able to last go around, but hey, upped weight and reps.

Hammer Curls: 40lbs, 17 reps.

Leg Press: 330lbs, 15 reps. So, I upped the weights by 60lbs and managed to do one more rep... Something wrong there. Will go up more next time. Widowmaker I got 300lbs and went to 25. Needless to say, tired after that.

Standing Leg Curl: 40lbs, 15 reps.

Calf on the leg press: 270lbs, 10 reps. I absolutely hate these calve exercises, wow... They hurt like a mofo. But what you gonna do! Gotta get big son!

Anyways, again I was very much so pleased with the workout, even on the exercises I thought I had a good weight going I still upped both weight AND reps, so it's def going pretty damn well if you ask me.

Still don't know what to do about traveling, I may buy some sort of mouthwash container and stack it in there on the small plane safe container.

10. So I upped the weight be 60 lbs... wait wut lol nice man! glad this is working out so well for you
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    This.

In only 3 years, I've already noticed a huge change in my recovery time from when I was training 25-30 hours a week for MMA to now. I attempt to do maybe 15 hours a week and I'm shot within a month.
    Rodja, not to get off topic, but is Randy Cotoure really Natural?
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

12. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    So I upped the weight be 60 lbs... wait wut lol nice man! glad this is working out so well for you
    I know right? Talk about a great shocker... Granted, it was the "first time" I did leg press on the machine for quite a while and it was my first series doing the DC training on that, but as I was doing it the first time around I felt it was "light", went all the way to 14 instead of the desired 10, so I figured, hell, I'll add about 15% - 20% more weight and that should drop me right around 10. My mistake I guess!

I'm gunning to get at least 380lbs out of my next run and get to 10, that I'm sure will make my widowmaker quite a bizatch.

13. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    I know right? Talk about a great shocker... Granted, it was the "first time" I did leg press on the machine for quite a while and it was my first series doing the DC training on that, but as I was doing it the first time around I felt it was "light", went all the way to 14 instead of the desired 10, so I figured, hell, I'll add about 15% - 20% more weight and that should drop me right around 10. My mistake I guess!

I'm gunning to get at least 380lbs out of my next run and get to 10, that I'm sure will make my widowmaker quite a bizatch.
    Love the go kill it attitude.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

14. Today I just went for some cardio and relaxation.

40 minutes of eliptical, 20 minutes of swimming, just a nice little cardio day.

Probably gonna up the cardio more this week, want to shed some extra lbs.

Going to be interesting with the whole travel thing, really hope I am not stopped due to a scope little bottle, filled with Androhard. So I will let know how that works out for me!

15. After boosting up my dosage of androhard I have noticed a little decrease in sleep quality... I feel like I don't get as much rest, that I wake up a lot more often during the night...

Also, I have been feeling a little nauseated sometimes, I feel like my throat is full often, kinda weird feeling.

Anyone else has ever experienced anything like this?

16. Bla55 my brotha! Good to see you are still kickin as$! Im subbed for this!

17. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    After boosting up my dosage of androhard I have noticed a little decrease in sleep quality... I feel like I don't get as much rest, that I wake up a lot more often during the night...

Also, I have been feeling a little nauseated sometimes, I feel like my throat is full often, kinda weird feeling.

Anyone else has ever experienced anything like this?
    I didn't experience either side, make sure that you are not catching a bug, but it could be the AH, everybody responds differently.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

18. I have been weirded out about the lack of sleep, that is for sure.

I am quitting the benadryl as alongside the increase in AH it was the only other thing that happened. Maybe that just reset me a little bit of my caffeine resistance and therefore keeping me up, we will see... I just hope it gets better.

I was unable to workout yesterday, was easy carrying my AH with me though, bottle of scope worked to perfection. The hotel I stayed at didn't have much of a workout room, all I had was eliptical and my rope which I brought with me. Guess I will have to do Tues, Thur and Saturday this week for DC.

19. So, another workout in the books... This one was great, really really great. I am making the leg press machine my bizatch everyday I have that set. Last time I upped the weights by 60lbs. I was gonna gun for 360lbs this time to see if I could restrain myself to 10 reps. Not quite... Used the 360lbs as a "warm-up" and went to 15.

Ended up putting 420lbs on the machine, thought I was cheating myself, not going low enough and asked a trainer to kinda spot me and analyze the movement, but nope, everything to perfection, knees to the chest and then out... 12 reps. Took 60 lbs off again, 360lbs and did Widowmaker with 20 reps. Granted, at the end I had a hard time standing up from the leg press machine. Awesome workout there.

Standing Hamstrings: 45lbs, 17 reps.

Calf on Leg Press: 320lbs, upped 50lbs from last time which was already bad enough, 5 sec negatives, 10 second stretch, push, rinse and repeat. Went all the way till 10, when I was afraid my calves were going to collapse on me.

Barbell Curl: Upped 5lbs, 27.5lbs on each side of the bar, 15 reps

Hammer Curls: Kept same weight, went up significantly on reps. 40lbs, 22 reps. Should have boosted it but was afraid that I was going to be too exhausted from previous biceps workout.

- On another note, found a pretty damn good stretch for biceps, I feel it stretching a lot more than the one recommended by Dante... What I do is I sit on the Preacher Curl bench, put a small foam roll under my elbows and pick up a 60lb weight and just let it hang. That hurts like a mofo on my biceps, feel it a lot more.

Pretty good workout overall, was extremely happy with it. I can feel it today, HARDCORE, especially because after the workout I did the elliptical for 35minutes on a moderate setting. Having a real hard time standing up from my chair at work today, but me likes it.

Getting close to the final stretch of the cycle, getting ready to kick start PCT. I haven't felt many sides even with the uppage on dosage so I don't think I will be using the SERM... What would be a good indicator if I should or not use the Serm? I don't want to use it unless I really have to, would Blood Work help determine anything?

20. I like that bicep stretch. One of the weirder things I do is to let someone armbar me after some sessions to stretch out the bicep.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

21. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Getting close to the final stretch of the cycle, getting ready to kick start PCT. I haven't felt many sides even with the uppage on dosage so I don't think I will be using the SERM... What would be a good indicator if I should or not use the Serm? I don't want to use it unless I really have to, would Blood Work help determine anything?
    Bump on this.

Anyone?

22. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Bump on this.

Anyone?
    I always err on the side of caution. Use a low-dose SERM.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I always err on the side of caution. Use a low-dose SERM.
    I always use this mindset as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

24. ^^ interesting, I didn't think a serm would be necessary for this stack (original AH and derm)... but these guys know more than I.

How long did you end up running this cycle for?

25. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    ^^ interesting, I didn't think a serm would be necessary for this stack (original AH and derm)... but these guys know more than I.

How long did you end up running this cycle for?
    Well, I guess I did overdose it and didn't follow the original suggested, so that's why I think they are indicating a SERM. I also am going to be finishing week 5 and that's when I will be starting PCT.

So what would be the recommended dosage for Nolva? 20/20/10/10 good enough?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Timer - Androhard / Dermacrine
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 03:09 PM
  2. PP's Androhard with Dermacrine!
    By Leigh123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 02:08 PM