First Log! Androhard + Dermacrine - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

First Log! Androhard + Dermacrine

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

ouch man, i can't really help ya but there has been a lot of discussion about traveling with supps in this tread: Supplements on a Plane?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Yeah, FML, I think I'm going to be forced to bring a suitcase, for a one day trip, it sucks majorly...

I may, on the one day trip, only take a double dose on the morning and then another the next afternoon. Perhaps put it on a little shampoo bottle container or something like that so that it is plane size allowed.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Overnight it to the hotel you are staying at, and vise versa. Not sure if that would be cost prohibitive (I rarely ship things)> If not, try pre measured smaller containers.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Another workout today and the improvements seem to keep going on well.

Last time:
    Barbell Curls: 20lb, 14 reps
    Hammer Curls: 35lbs, 16 Reps total
    Leg Press Machine: 270lbs, 14 reps. For widowmaker set I went with 250, also was able to get to 25 so I am going to have to review this one.
    Standing Leg Curl: 40lbs, 22 reps.
    Calf Press on Legpress Machine: 230lbs, 10 reps

This time:
    Barbell Curl: I actually managed to up the weight, 50lbs this time around, 15 reps. Didn't think I was going to be able to last go around, but hey, upped weight and reps.

Hammer Curls: 40lbs, 17 reps.

Leg Press: 330lbs, 15 reps. So, I upped the weights by 60lbs and managed to do one more rep... Something wrong there. Will go up more next time. Widowmaker I got 300lbs and went to 25. Needless to say, tired after that.

Standing Leg Curl: 40lbs, 15 reps.

Calf on the leg press: 270lbs, 10 reps. I absolutely hate these calve exercises, wow... They hurt like a mofo. But what you gonna do! Gotta get big son!

Anyways, again I was very much so pleased with the workout, even on the exercises I thought I had a good weight going I still upped both weight AND reps, so it's def going pretty damn well if you ask me.

Still don't know what to do about traveling, I may buy some sort of mouthwash container and stack it in there on the small plane safe container.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So I upped the weight be 60 lbs... wait wut lol nice man! glad this is working out so well for you
    Celtic Labs Rep
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    This.

In only 3 years, I've already noticed a huge change in my recovery time from when I was training 25-30 hours a week for MMA to now. I attempt to do maybe 15 hours a week and I'm shot within a month.
    Rodja, not to get off topic, but is Randy Cotoure really Natural?
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    So I upped the weight be 60 lbs... wait wut lol nice man! glad this is working out so well for you
    I know right? Talk about a great shocker... Granted, it was the "first time" I did leg press on the machine for quite a while and it was my first series doing the DC training on that, but as I was doing it the first time around I felt it was "light", went all the way to 14 instead of the desired 10, so I figured, hell, I'll add about 15% - 20% more weight and that should drop me right around 10. My mistake I guess!

I'm gunning to get at least 380lbs out of my next run and get to 10, that I'm sure will make my widowmaker quite a bizatch.
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    I know right? Talk about a great shocker... Granted, it was the "first time" I did leg press on the machine for quite a while and it was my first series doing the DC training on that, but as I was doing it the first time around I felt it was "light", went all the way to 14 instead of the desired 10, so I figured, hell, I'll add about 15% - 20% more weight and that should drop me right around 10. My mistake I guess!

I'm gunning to get at least 380lbs out of my next run and get to 10, that I'm sure will make my widowmaker quite a bizatch.
    Love the go kill it attitude.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Today I just went for some cardio and relaxation.

40 minutes of eliptical, 20 minutes of swimming, just a nice little cardio day.

Probably gonna up the cardio more this week, want to shed some extra lbs.

Going to be interesting with the whole travel thing, really hope I am not stopped due to a scope little bottle, filled with Androhard. So I will let know how that works out for me!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

After boosting up my dosage of androhard I have noticed a little decrease in sleep quality... I feel like I don't get as much rest, that I wake up a lot more often during the night...

Also, I have been feeling a little nauseated sometimes, I feel like my throat is full often, kinda weird feeling.

Anyone else has ever experienced anything like this?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Bla55 my brotha! Good to see you are still kickin as$! Im subbed for this!
  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

After boosting up my dosage of androhard I have noticed a little decrease in sleep quality... I feel like I don't get as much rest, that I wake up a lot more often during the night...

Also, I have been feeling a little nauseated sometimes, I feel like my throat is full often, kinda weird feeling.

Anyone else has ever experienced anything like this?
    I didn't experience either side, make sure that you are not catching a bug, but it could be the AH, everybody responds differently.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

I have been weirded out about the lack of sleep, that is for sure.

I am quitting the benadryl as alongside the increase in AH it was the only other thing that happened. Maybe that just reset me a little bit of my caffeine resistance and therefore keeping me up, we will see... I just hope it gets better.

I was unable to workout yesterday, was easy carrying my AH with me though, bottle of scope worked to perfection. The hotel I stayed at didn't have much of a workout room, all I had was eliptical and my rope which I brought with me. Guess I will have to do Tues, Thur and Saturday this week for DC.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

So, another workout in the books... This one was great, really really great. I am making the leg press machine my bizatch everyday I have that set. Last time I upped the weights by 60lbs. I was gonna gun for 360lbs this time to see if I could restrain myself to 10 reps. Not quite... Used the 360lbs as a "warm-up" and went to 15.

Ended up putting 420lbs on the machine, thought I was cheating myself, not going low enough and asked a trainer to kinda spot me and analyze the movement, but nope, everything to perfection, knees to the chest and then out... 12 reps. Took 60 lbs off again, 360lbs and did Widowmaker with 20 reps. Granted, at the end I had a hard time standing up from the leg press machine. Awesome workout there.

Standing Hamstrings: 45lbs, 17 reps.

Calf on Leg Press: 320lbs, upped 50lbs from last time which was already bad enough, 5 sec negatives, 10 second stretch, push, rinse and repeat. Went all the way till 10, when I was afraid my calves were going to collapse on me.

Barbell Curl: Upped 5lbs, 27.5lbs on each side of the bar, 15 reps

Hammer Curls: Kept same weight, went up significantly on reps. 40lbs, 22 reps. Should have boosted it but was afraid that I was going to be too exhausted from previous biceps workout.

- On another note, found a pretty damn good stretch for biceps, I feel it stretching a lot more than the one recommended by Dante... What I do is I sit on the Preacher Curl bench, put a small foam roll under my elbows and pick up a 60lb weight and just let it hang. That hurts like a mofo on my biceps, feel it a lot more.

Pretty good workout overall, was extremely happy with it. I can feel it today, HARDCORE, especially because after the workout I did the elliptical for 35minutes on a moderate setting. Having a real hard time standing up from my chair at work today, but me likes it.

Getting close to the final stretch of the cycle, getting ready to kick start PCT. I haven't felt many sides even with the uppage on dosage so I don't think I will be using the SERM... What would be a good indicator if I should or not use the Serm? I don't want to use it unless I really have to, would Blood Work help determine anything?
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like that bicep stretch. One of the weirder things I do is to let someone armbar me after some sessions to stretch out the bicep.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Getting close to the final stretch of the cycle, getting ready to kick start PCT. I haven't felt many sides even with the uppage on dosage so I don't think I will be using the SERM... What would be a good indicator if I should or not use the Serm? I don't want to use it unless I really have to, would Blood Work help determine anything?
    Bump on this.

Anyone?
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bump on this.

Anyone?
    I always err on the side of caution. Use a low-dose SERM.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  18. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I always err on the side of caution. Use a low-dose SERM.
    I always use this mindset as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

^^ interesting, I didn't think a serm would be necessary for this stack (original AH and derm)... but these guys know more than I.

How long did you end up running this cycle for?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    ^^ interesting, I didn't think a serm would be necessary for this stack (original AH and derm)... but these guys know more than I.

How long did you end up running this cycle for?
    Well, I guess I did overdose it and didn't follow the original suggested, so that's why I think they are indicating a SERM. I also am going to be finishing week 5 and that's when I will be starting PCT.

So what would be the recommended dosage for Nolva? 20/20/10/10 good enough?
  21. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Well, I guess I did overdose it and didn't follow the original suggested, so that's why I think they are indicating a SERM. I also am going to be finishing week 5 and that's when I will be starting PCT.

So what would be the recommended dosage for Nolva? 20/20/10/10 good enough?
    Alongside the TRS, you can feel comfortable doing 10/10/10/10, IMO/
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

The last couple of weeks have been rough with all the traveling...

The hotels didn't quite have a decent gym, all they had were elipticals and so on so I just focused on getting my cardio on! Not a major issue but I'm sure I'm gonna see a difference in weights once I'm back in full force at the gym.

I am traveling today again so I expect, once again, to go the cardio only route... Hopefully I will have a pleasant surprise and they will have a good gym, otherwise, cardio it is! I feel like I have gained a good amount of muscles, put on a few good lbs of muscle, so I may as well lean up and get my BF down on this last stretch.

I start my PCT tomorrow, have everything packed and ready to go, will start with Dermatherm too comes Thursday and then just continue with my regular plan.

For the past week I did a whole lot of cardio as mentioned. 40 minutes on the elliptical 5 consecutive days. I will probably do that again tonight as I am in the hotel. I have also done some body weight exercises, just one leg squats, push ups, etc, to at least get some in.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hopefully PCT will be easy on you. I'm pretty sure with this stack it will be.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Haven't posted in a while, the past two weeks were crazy busy with work and all.

Started my PCT 4 days ago, and it hasn't been too rough. I also upped my cardio by a lot, have been doing about 30 - 40 mins of eliptical roughly 4 times a week. Only managed to squeeze 2 doggcrap workouts last week, didn't make any improvements but didn't hinder either, maintained all the same weights, and considering I had to be out of the gym for a little while I will take that as a win, I am back to full force tonight, though.

Ever since I started PCT or even before, I'm not actually quite sure, can't pinpoint back, I have been having a fairly uncomfortable feeling on my throat. The right side of my throat feel swollen inside and gives me discomfort swallowing and whatnot, it goes away during the night time, after workouts and whatnot but it keeps coming back after I eat something or drink anything aside from water. I have not gone to the doctor yet, was seeing if it went away or if it had anything to do with the couple cigs I had over the weekend but it's still lingering...

Just sucks going to the doctors because A) it's expensive as hell. B) I'm not gonna hide the fact I just finished some PHs and I'm sure I'll have to hear a freaking lecture on it.

Wish I could just get me some amoxicilin and take care of it myself, but hell, gonna have to bite the bullet tomorrow if it doesn't go away. Anyone has any insight on what this may be at all?
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I have no idea or clue what that could be.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  26. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I have no idea or clue what that could be.
    Yeah this seems pretty strange.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

I have been feeling better, throat isn't bugging anymore today... Who knows what the heck happened, I should probably check it out but don't know if I will considering it is no longer an issue, don't have the money to ditch right now and am trying to get more blood work done at the end of the cycle so that will be another expense.

Did my series B1 last night.

Preacher Curls: 75lbs, 18 reps
    Reverse Dumbbell Curl: 65lbs, 22 reps
    Hack Squat: 270lbs, 10 reps
    Laying leg curl: 130lb, 20 reps
    Seated Calf Raise: 90lbs, 10 reps (still hurting today....)

Also at the end of it I did 30 minutes on the eliptical going forward, 10 mins backwards. A grand total of 940 calories ditched on that little cardio session, had one HARD ASS time walking back to the car... Basically got home and passed out, almost instantly, had just enough time to get a protein shake in me, didn't even get to watch the whole Championship game (not like I missed anything anyways... Worst first 15 minutes I've ever seen of basketball...)

I haven't seen any drops in strength yet since dropping Androhard, so I'm pumped aobut that especially since I've increased my cardio quite a bit.
  28. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I haven't seen any drops in strength yet since dropping Androhard, so I'm pumped aobut that especially since I've increased my cardio quite a bit.
    That is very good to hear!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Did one MASSIVE cardio day yesterday... Was close to pass out stage by the end.

Started off with my jump rope circuit.

3 min jumping rope, 5 sets, with Ab workout in between. Was there for a good half hour on this. My calves were begging me to stop but I told them to shut it and nut it and finished the full session. Great ab workout too. At the end I did 6 sets of Stomach Vacuums, something I've picked up on the boards recently.

After this session I went on to the elliptical. Did 30 mins forward at a 17 intensity (out of a max of 20) and 10 mins backwards same intensity. My heart monitor counted my calories as a 900 calories burned. Hello there summer six pack...

I had a protein shake going on in between to keep me boosted, and decided I was not finished yet; jumped in the pool and did laps for 15 minutes to unwind. Then hit the hot tub and sauna.

After my muscles relaxed, OH BOY... I was taking grandma steps to my car... Sat in and wow was it hard to move my sorry a$$ to my recliner at home.

Today I got my A2 exercise, will be hitting back / chest / tri, so even though my legs are sore as hell right now it will not affect me. Have yet to lower any weights since dropping AH and have kept on making weight increases, looking forward tonights workout.
  30. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Damn, sounds like some solid cardio
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Quick Update:

Underhand Pull Down: 17 plaques, went up one from last time, 17 reps, also went up
    Machine Row: 95lbs each side, 10lb increase total, increase in reps too, 18
    Dumbell Incline Press: 150lb, 10lb increase total, 13 reps, barely made the last one off the rack...
    Barbell Shoulder Press: 45lbs, 5lb increase, 24 reps. Shoulders seem to be the ones developing the most, even when I up a lot, I still manage a high set of reps...
    Triceps V-Bar pushdown: 10 plaques, one up, 13 reps.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Another quickie:

Ab workout today, also started doing the stomach vacuums after reading about it on the forum here.

Then I jumped on the elliptical for 45 mins, went to 950 calories by my heart monitor... Swam for a little bit after too. I've been really gunning for a moderate - moderate high workout on the elliptical, no HIIT as I do not want to overtrain during my DC workout days and feel like crap with sore legs on my leg workout, which will be tomorrow. I've been gunning for 16 level out of 20, and my heart rate remains constant around the 180's.

This 6pack is coming out to play this summer, whether it wants to or not, it is coming out to play. I have been pretty happy that despite burning about an average of 600 calories a day, 5x a week, being under maintenance level for calories and all I've still been able to make strength gains, that has been very very good for me. I do expect them to diminish a little as cardio has surely increased. I'm really hoping, though, that the fact I've been going Keto will also help me maintain my muscle mass and only burn fat a little faster.

Well, guess it wasn't a quick update afterall.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Biceps comin on in dah
  34. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

This 6pack is coming out to play this summer, whether it wants to or not, it is coming out to play. I have been pretty happy that despite burning about an average of 600 calories a day, 5x a week, being under maintenance level for calories and all I've still been able to make strength gains, that has been very very good for me.
    Love the determination here, and strength gains at under maintenance is always impressive.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Another quickie:

Ab workout today, also started doing the stomach vacuums after reading about it on the forum here.

Then I jumped on the elliptical for 45 mins, went to 950 calories by my heart monitor... Swam for a little bit after too. I've been really gunning for a moderate - moderate high workout on the elliptical, no HIIT as I do not want to overtrain during my DC workout days and feel like crap with sore legs on my leg workout, which will be tomorrow. I've been gunning for 16 level out of 20, and my heart rate remains constant around the 180's.

This 6pack is coming out to play this summer, whether it wants to or not, it is coming out to play. I have been pretty happy that despite burning about an average of 600 calories a day, 5x a week, being under maintenance level for calories and all I've still been able to make strength gains, that has been very very good for me. I do expect them to diminish a little as cardio has surely increased. I'm really hoping, though, that the fact I've been going Keto will also help me maintain my muscle mass and only burn fat a little faster.

Well, guess it wasn't a quick update afterall.
    Strength gains while cutting is awesome man. I feel it's psychologically great too, you still know you're a beast
    Celtic Labs Rep
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

This weekend was pretty good, didn't do much lifting, have been focusing more on the cardio to get those last ones out.

Saw the glimpse of a 6pack coming out to play this past weekend, those stomach vacuums really have been doing their job, woke up with my abs sore as hell. Also did 40 mins of elliptical again on Sunday.

Caliper test is pretty good, didn't get an accurate measurement but just checked my problem areas, and my upper and lower abs are now scoring at under 18 (they were at 26 when I first started roughly) so I'm guessing my overall BF% has been going pretty well.

Have a workout tonight, iwll post updates later.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

A double update today, hello!

Today may have been one of my best workouts ever...

Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl: 50lbs, 18 reps. Mind you, this is a Personal Record. Fck yeah! Not only that, but 18 reps... Could easily have upped the weight.

Hammer Curls: 45lbs, had barely 13 reps... But this is after a Personal Record. And oh, wait, 45lbs is also a PR for me. Get some

Smith Squat Machine: 320lbs, 12 reps. Then 260lbs and 18 reps.

Seated Leg Curl: 270lbs, 17 reps

Seated Calf Press: 240lbs, 10 reps.

After a killer leg workout I decided to go for some cardio... Did 30 mins of cardio and also burned the most calories I've ever had according to my heart monitor in 30 mins. I did a mix of HIIT and HIT. I did sprints at 17 intensity (out of 20 max, again) and going absolutely all out, 20 seconds springs. Then I lowered intensity for 15 for about 40 seconds, and upped to 16 for another minute, when I sprinted again, at 17. Absolutely great. Result of this cardio was burning 750 calories in that half hour that I was on the elliptical.

So that was it for today. PCT week one has gone to the books, Nolva dosage lowered to 10 where I will maintain until the end. Feeling pretty great all around.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

Damn bro, you are tearing it up!
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  39. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Damn bro, you are tearing it up!
    x2, very good work here!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

Yeah, the alt. db curl is awesome. Your getting me amped up and wanting to do arms.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Timer - Androhard / Dermacrine
    By bla55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 01:09 PM
  2. PP's Androhard with Dermacrine!
    By Leigh123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 12:08 PM