First Log! Androhard + Dermacrine

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So, to start off, I'm going to copy what I had posted for background on Anabolics. Everything is the same so here it goes:

Hello everyone,

First off, background. I have never done a PH or steroid or anything, so this would be my first try. I have worked out forever now, played football in high school and college for a while, was at 250lb peak weight, around 15% BF (needed a little extra playing MLB). Then I hit a "low", a lot of work, school, partying, etc, got chubby, working out wasn't as frequent anymore. That was last year.

This year I've got a big boy job, work full time, good ol' 8-6, and have finally gotten my life in order again. Muscle memory has been good to me, 4 months of heavy workout and I reached a lot of my old muscle, but that came along with some extra fat. I got to 240, but with 20% BF, not ideal. So I worked hard to change that. Let's start digging into training. I workout ideally 5 days a week. Ideally because it variates. I never work out less than 3 days a week but sometimes I will go for 6, 7. On my workout I focus on doing negative exercises for the first 4 - 6 sets of the night and then aim for 6 for the rest. Here's what my week usually consists off:
Monday - Chest / Back; after workout I usually jump rope / do ab work for about 30 minutes.
Tuesday - Cardio. About 45 minutes. Usually eliptical, some running, biking, cycle classes sometimes.
Wednesday - Legs / Shoulders
Thursday - Cardio
Friday - Bi / Tri / Forearm; same deal with jump rope / ab work.

Sometimes I will go for cardio Saturday / Sunday, Shin Splint permitting.

Ok, so that's done. Nutrition. Perfectly in check there. I have been doing a CKD diet for about a month now. It has been very kind to me, I lost 15lbs, and am now at about 15% BF, weighting in at 230 currently. Am going to be keeping myself at 100 calories below maintanance.

I'm not really looking for something to "bulk" up, more to lose the little extra fat and gain some muscle while at it, definition is a big, BIG thing for me. I plan on continuing with my CKD diet (note on my CKD diet: almost all of my fats come from healthy source; nuts are abundant on my diet, mix it up with almonds, walnuts, pecans) and go for a good recomp there. Gain of 5lb and keeping BF low is my main goal. So I'm looking for feedback on what I think I finally figured out will be my first cycle.

My plan is to go from 4 - 6 weeks of AndroHard and Dermacrine. I purchased 2 bottles of Androhard, which I will be using at recommended dosage. I understand Dermacrine is a good tag along, but was wondering if one bottle at recomended dosage will do the job and if not, how should I reduce it so I can use it for the period I'm using Androhard or how should I mix the two together. This is where I need most of the help, I have researched here but it seems a lot of people had multiple bottles of this and that is something I can not afford right now, unfortunately. So how should I spread this out and stack the two? Suggestions are much appreciated.

Supps I will be using alongside:
ADAM
Life Support (I take it normally just as a multi almost for overall health benefits)

Omega 3-6-9
Potassium
Chromium Picolinate
ALA
Celery Seed Extract

Creatine Mono

For PCT I will keep all the staples I currently have and add the TRS. I will have a SERM (Clomid) at hand but wasn't planning on using unless something came up. I hear TRS gets the job done very well.

I am going to the doctor before I start this for my yearly physical, get a full blood pannel done and just check on overall health. Probably stop by after I'm done with it as well to guarantee I'm back to my original.

I have been a fairly active member of this great community for over 3 years now and I finally think is time for me to embark on this train so I am really looking forward this and hopefully get some good results out of it.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Beginning stats:

Weight: 235lbs
BF: Around 19% BF
Chest: 105cm
Waist: 92cm
Arms: 42cm
Thighs: 62cm

Ending stats:
Weight: 215lbs
BF: Measured today at 12% with calipers and 5 skin fold test
Chest: 107cm
Waist: 85cm
Arms: 44cm
Thighs: 69cm

Lean mass at first: 190.35
Lean mass at the end: 189.2
Fat mass at first: 44.65lbs
Fat mass at the end: 25lbs
Fat lost: Let’s call it an even 20lbs, shall we?

Even though my overall lean mass seems to have decreased by .9lb basically I really don’t feel like that much. I was able to shed 20lbs off and still managed to increase size in my chest (2cm), my arms (2cm), and thighs (a whopping 7cm), while decreasing waist measurement my a lot (7cm down).

My strength gains at the gym were very very noticeable. I really wish I had started DC training a little bit more in advance than I did start the Androhard cycle, I feel I would have made a lot more gains as I was still adapting to the new training as I started AH. I still managed to increase weights or reps every series, including PCT. On some exercises the improvement was ridiculous, I started leg press with 270 and more than doubled it by the end of this run. I got personal bests in Preacher Curls, Alternate Barbell Curls, Hammer Curls, Barbell Bench Press, Pec Fly, T Bar Row, and also worked out my calves harder than I ever had.

As far as the product goes, I was really happy. It was a very smooth run, a mild product – exactly what I was looking for – and it seemed to help me on my goals. I felt a lot stronger, was able to keep a caloric deficit and still manage to improve weights on every exercise and make some strength gains, recovery time was great, it gave me a good aggression at the gym, wasn’t harsh on my body at all. It really helped out a lot with my end goal, which was cut a whole lot without losing much of lean mass. Got my body definition back in full and am almost ready for beach season, only 2 more % body fat to go.

PCT was a smooth sail. I ran the TRS with Sustain at 5 pumps and Nolva at 20/10/10/10. Never felt anything, my balls dropped in a heartbeat, no hair loss, no acne, no libido issues (actually had a pretty good increase in libido throughout the cycle, I don’t think I have been hornier in my entire life, was humping everything that moved). I also felt no lethargy during the cycle or PCT, my blood pressure was normal throughout the whole shebang, and now that I’m done I’m feeling pretty good still.

Dislikes: Well, not really many. I was looking for a mild PH and I got a mild PH. I don’t know if it’s because of all the hype that PHs get but perhaps I was looking for something unachievable? I am happy with the results, but perhaps thought it would have been faster and with less work – just an utopia, not really an indication of satisfaction with the product.

Regrets: I think because, as I said before, I was perhaps looking for too much of an utopia I didn’t really focus so much on Cardio while going through Androhard. I kept my cardio pretty light during that stage, about 2 times a week for 20 minutes and that was all. If I could go back or perhaps next time around I would go for 3 times a week for 40 minutes, no questions, that was the approach I took during PCT and was extremely happy with the results; I feel like they could have been even better had I followed that routine during the actual cycle. I also think that I could have taken advantage of some fat burner throughout the cycle; I didn’t use anything because I wanted to get a true testament of the product and also because I was afraid that my blood pressure would go out of control. It stayed in the 120 – 130 mark throughout, I could’ve used some ECA or perhaps ECA + Alpha T2 + Shift or something on those lines. Just a little something extra to kick start my fat loss I think would have been great.

So this is my final review, very happy with everything, no regrets, but am most definitely ready for a beer, I miss that bad boy, comes in handy considering my birthday is next weekend too. I will continue with my diet and will continue not drinking (aside from birthday) for at least a month or two, I really wanna be around the 10% mark of BF for the summer, gunning for 210lbs for the summer and then will work on a bulk once that is done with (Andromass perhaps?!).

Have been selected to start another log, on my quest for 10%, here’s the link for the promotion and will post the link once the new log is indeed underway!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/172647-loggers-needed-iforces.html

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I was saving this one for before and after shots but I lost my cell phone which had the pictures :(

Unfortunately will not be able to provide those, but believe me when I say, visible difference!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Now on to the real deal.

I actually have since decided I want to go with a DC Training for this. Have read up on it extensively and here is what I have laid out:

Chest: Dumbell Bench, Incline Barbell, Pec Fly
Shoulders: Overhead Military Press, Upright Row, Lateral Elevations
Triceps: Close grip bench, Dips, Smith
Back Width: Chin Ups, Pulldown, Wide grip pull down
Back Thickness: Deadlift, Smith Row, Weighted elevation
Biceps: Preacher Curls, Alternare Barbell Curls, Standing cable curl
Forearms: Hammer Curls, Reverse grip Curls, Wrist curl
Calves: Leg press, calf raise, weighted standing calf
Quads: Squats, Alternate Legpress, Weighted step up
Hams: Standing leg curl, laying leg curl

Tonight I will be doing the second half of the split, Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Quads and Hams;

I started with Androhard and Dermacrine yesterday, guess I'm no genius, it took me a while to figure out how the hell to use Androhard... But finally figured it out.

My apetite seems to have gone down a little, so I've been pushing myself to eat, stuffing myself with nuts and protein shakes even when not hungry.

Yesterday I was at 2600 calories, right aronud my maintenance level which is where I would like to stay while CKD. Have upped my veggies intake by a fair amount and doing seemingly ok, still haven't been knocked out of Keto.

Tomorrow will be my carb up day and I'm gunning for about 120g of Carbs, so we'll see how it goes.

5 weeks and 5 days to go.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer looking forward to the results!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I am going to go through measurements this upcoming Monday, will Chest, Quad, Abs, Arms and also BF%.

Weighing in at 218 for the beggining of this. Will replace post #1 with Pre-measurements x Post-measurements

Looking forward. Not expecting huge gains, just want to get a defintition out of this. Hopefully this will also help with the DC training as I will be able to follow my workout pretty closely.

Leigh123

Awards
I loved the Andro-Derm stack... I had some great result man.. All clean weight and got super lean with a gain of 10-12 pounds. Kill it brotha!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved the Andro-Derm stack... I had some great result man.. All clean weight and got super lean with a gain of 10-12 pounds. Kill it brotha!!
Damn! This is such a beast stack. Hopefully the new andromass+androhard lives up to its ancestors :bling:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. Kill it man and nice stack btw.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My plan is to go from 4 - 6 weeks of AndroHard and Dermacrine. I purchased 2 bottles of Androhard, which I will be using at recommended dosage. I understand Dermacrine is a good tag along, but was wondering if one bottle at recomended dosage will do the job and if not, how should I reduce it so I can use it for the period I'm using Androhard or how should I mix the two together. This is where I need most of the help, I have researched here but it seems a lot of people had multiple bottles of this and that is something I can not afford right now, unfortunately. So how should I spread this out and stack the two? Suggestions are much appreciated.
I can't say for sure. I think one bottle of dermacrine lasts for a month right? you could try dosing 3 squirts instead of the full 5 for the first week or so, and then for the rest of the cycle bump it up to the full 5.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
And did my first DC workout this past Friday.

Hit my Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Hammies and Quads.

It was a little of a learning curve there but I am absolutely loving it. Have been working out extremely hard, mostly negatives, for a while now and yet I was sore as HELL the day after my first DC train, which was one awesome sign if you as me.

Biceps went with Preacher Curls. As I said, some learning curve so I actually did 10reps, 6, 4, could have gone up on the weight. Started off with 75lbs.

Calves were the seated raises, 90lbs total. Never felt so much pain in my life while at the gym... The extra stretch was RIDICULOUS. Still feeling them even 4 days later.

Quads just had Hack Squats, 220lbs. Squats have always been my weak link, I had always done in the machine rather because of my shoulders but I really want to aim more on the free weights and so I did. 10 reps on 220lbs, 20 reps on 180lbs.

Hams were laying leg curls, 145lbs there. 10, 6, 4. Again, can go harder after.

Did some rope jumping for about half hour after, while doing some ab workout. Leg raises were a bizatch to do, my legs were giving up on me due to the previous training. Was very good.

Had my carb up day this past weekend, loaded on the potatoes, wheat bread and some wheat pasta. Back to Keto now and just back from grocery shopping, lots of lean meats waiting for me in the fridge, just need to stack up on nuts now, running low on them.

I will run my full measurements tomorrow, we'll see how that goes and post them up here.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Delicious, delicious carb ups lol

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love the refeeds. Beware the chinese buffets though.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I just began DC training about two/three weeks ago. I'm confident you will love it man. Have you been reading on IntenseMuscle in the doggpound?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
All the links to intense muscle seem to be broken; Couldn't find it, was it just taken down or did it move?

I have been reading all over, read a blogg on it and downloaded a couple of pdfs on it too.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
All the links to intense muscle seem to be broken; Couldn't find it, was it just taken down or did it move?

I have been reading all over, read a blogg on it and downloaded a couple of pdfs on it too.
Here you go man. http://intensemuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Definitely check out the sub-forum puppy pound ( http://intensemuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=100 ) because it has a ton of beginner info.

I'll post up some more good reading for you as well later tonight.

Titan17

Awards
bla55, how you digging this stack? Im looking at running the same stack, but not sure about pct. I want to have a serm on hand before i get involved with this stack. could you refer me a site where i could get a serm?

Last edited:
bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the site! Will check it all tomorrow and do some reading since I don't have a workout for tomorrow, just some cardio in my schedule.

Day #2 of my DC workout. Chest, Back, Back, Tri, Shoulders.

I had to switch it around my Triceps workout because when it came up to my Triceps I could not put my arms up anymore :lol:

Widegrip Pulldown: 130lbs, 10, 5, 3. This weight was a decent one.

T-Bar Row: 150lbs, 10, 5, 3.

Dumbbell Bench Press: 70lb each arm, 11, 6, 4. Will have to up those weights next run.

Machine Lateral Raise: 100lbs, 11, 7, 5. Am going to the free weights next time as this was the max for the machine.

Cable Triceps Pushdown: 150lbs, 9, 6, 3.

Starting to get a hang on this DC stuff... Once I run all the 3 different sets for the first time I will be able to develop a lot better but I have been feeling it pretty well.

I am on day 4 of Androhard and Dermacrine and I know a lot of it is psychological but I've been feeling great at the gym. Libido has been amazing too, went to town 7 times over the weekend, preeeeetty damn happy about that and so was the girlfriend.

Only complaint so far, joints... **** do they hurt. Any thoughts? I take about 10g of Omega 3-6-9 a day and some Osteo Flex or Joint MD whatever that one is. I've been thinking about maybe getting some Cissus because it will be annoying if my joints are hurting like this. Wrist has been bad, shoulder and back ditto. Thoughts anyone?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya add in some Cissus, however this is an issue you may have to deal with on cycle. You may want to look into celadrin as well if you can find it.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Starting to get a hang on this DC stuff... Once I run all the 3 different sets for the first time I will be able to develop a lot better but I have been feeling it pretty well.
Are you doing the stretches like Dante recommends?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Are you doing the stretches like Dante recommends?
Painfully, yes.

At least 45 seconds for each body part, usually when I can no longer hold a grip and am forced to let go.

I will order myself some Cissus and whatnot, realized that there could be some joint pain just thought I could counter it with some more, guess I'll spend more time stretching / using my chiatsu massager.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Painfully, yes.

At least 45 seconds for each body part, usually when I can no longer hold a grip and am forced to let go.

I will order myself some Cissus and whatnot, realized that there could be some joint pain just thought I could counter it with some more, guess I'll spend more time stretching / using my chiatsu massager.
I may have to grab some cissus as well.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I got my blood work back;

Results were great pre everything. Got my readings back on Testosterone too, I may run another work at either the end of PCT or end of the cycle to see where i'm at. Numbers were pretty good, I was happy with it, free test was up there, test number was on the upper range so it made me happy.

Got my measurements on arms, chest, stomach, legs, will do a before / after on those once everything is said and done and compare. Got my BF% as well so will make sure to add those.

I have been pretty happy utilizing an android app for my phone, it has made REALLY easy to keep up with the DC training, called JEFIT, I highly recommend for anyone who's got an android phone. Able to set 1A, 1B, 1C and 2A, 2B, 2C with every workout in it and also record my last set as well as personal bests and all. I have been extremelly pleased with this and have been able to keep a very close log book without having to cary a book around, plus, I can record dates I did each and so get the most out of it.

Anyways, I'm done with advertising that app as I don't get a dime from it, but I was pretty impressed, I know DC is hard to keep track of what to do on what day so this has helped my disorganized ass to keep very close track of everything including weights and reps done.

Doing some light cardio tonight, eliptical and swimming for 1 hour total.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome will be interesting to see the blood work...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
The Hormonal results:

Testosterone, Total: 656 (175 - 781)
Sex Hormone: 37.9 (13.3 - 89.5)
Free Androgen Index: 60.1 (24.3 - 110.2)
Calc Free Testo: 13.3 (3.2 - 19.0)
Calc Bioav Testo: 313 (80 - 446)

Will run again at the end and hopefully be somewhat back to these bad boys.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
reps for blood work.

I'd be very interested in seeing bloods at the end of the cycle before PCT to see how much suppression you really experienced with this cycle consisting of basically DHEA and DHT. I guess this would also tell you how far you need to take your PCT depending on the level of hormone suppression.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Damn, today I forgot to take my Androhard in the morning... Just took my 6PM dose just now but I guess today I will be left with only one dose.

Out to workout now and we'll see how it goes.

For future notice, if I do miss out a dose, should I just go for one dose that day or maybe cram the two in a smaller time frame or perhaps just double down on the second?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, today I forgot to take my Androhard in the morning... Just took my 6PM dose just now but I guess today I will be left with only one dose.

For future notice, if I do miss out a dose, should I just go for one dose that day or maybe cram the two in a smaller time frame or perhaps just double down on the second?
I personally "would double down"

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That sucks and I hate it when I miss a dose ( of whatever ) especially something hormonal. Remember when we would see all the bodybuilders wearing a fanny pack? I think I just might bring the fanny pack back into style. Full of Androseries goodness.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I have been enjoying the stack, it has brought some fullness to my body and I see my muscles popping out a lot more now, especially after training. Not so much vascularity though, I guess that could very much be because I still have a decent amount of blubber on top of everything as I'm sitting at 15% BF right now, as of yesterday.

I really want to get that number do the low 10's, wanted at least a 4pack showing. In the single digits would be heaven but I'm not prone to do that on my mid section. Cleaning up my junk closet yesterday, though, I found myself a full, unopen bottle of Dermacrine. It was like Christmas. I'm gonna toss that in as I run PCT to hopefully help lean out a little bit more, also found my stash of ECY stack that I was going to run late last year and didn't due to my scare for higher BP, which is a completely different subject and will be evaluated later on as I don't see it being good for me to pop some ECY right after I'm done with my first hormonal cycle.

Anyways, WORKOUT! DC B2, for my second set on Bi-Legs.

Barbell Curls: Put on 20lb on each side of the Barbell bar (which if not mistaken was 44lbs) but I will keep at 40lb just for good measurement. 14 reps overall, def good weight there, the last set my 3rd repetition was cut short in the middle as not even cheating I was able to get it all the way up.

Hammer Curls: 35lbs on each hand, 16 Reps total

Leg Press Machine: 270lbs overall, 14 reps. Really need to increase weight on this next time. For widowmaker set I went with 250, also was able to get to 25 so I am going to have to review this one.

Standing Leg Curl: 40lbs, 22 reps. Increase necessary next time around

Calf Press on Legpress Machine: 230lbs, 10 reps with the slow negative and the full stretch. Hurt like a MOFO.

I'm excited to be starting my second run on DC as I'll know what to put on the weights this turn around, almost makes me feel like I should have started DC a couple of weeks before going into this but hey, can't go back in time now so I'm gonna have to make the most of it.

That's it for right now folks, more workout tonight with my Chest-Back, going to jump some rope, swim for a little and then it's hot tub time and get ready for a relaxing weekend with the GF, will post libido updates later.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Reps for posting bloods. Nice levels too! How old are you?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Reps for posting bloods. Nice levels too! How old are you?
26 now.

So sure as sh!t am happy with those levels. I guess all the animal fat I've been taking in has helped a bit on that with the Keto diet.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I was assuming he did mean dermatherm.
So many dermas...

Yes, dermatherm! The topical fat loss one.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
On a side note;

I know it has been mentioned a few times to run AndroHard as directed on the bottle; should I ever even consider upping the dosages? I just ask this due to my size as it usually take some bigger doses. I guess right now I'm not all that bigger as I used to be at 245 and now am only at 230.

I ask because I got 2 bottles of Androhard, am running for 6 weeks and will inevitably end up with some spare on the second bottle once it's all said and done. I am completely clueless on this aspect so figured wouldn't hurt to ask.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Another workout in.

Chest-Back day, lets go with it:

Dumbell Deadlifts: 230lbs, 10 reps; Widowmaker at 24 with 180.

Wide-Grip Rear Pull Up: Did the regular pull ups, 9, 6, 3.

Machine Fly: 240lbs, at 10, 6, 4

Machine Shoulder Press: 100lbs, 8, 5, 3

Barbell Lying Triceps Extension: 70lbs, 9, 5, 4

I also went for a swim after as a little bit of a cardio, a little bit of relaxation. Did a few laps and was in the pool for about 20 minutes. Got out of it and could feel every muscle, A LOT, exhausted, never felt that big of a pump in my life and I swim every week. I was also the fullest I have ever felt after that swim.

I can see some changes in my body, I've filled up pretty quickly, I have not yet, though, seen much of a leaner look, lost fat or anything like it, which was weird to me, almost feeling like I should have some Androlean with this to boost the crap out of this. I'm enjoying my seemingly gains but I wish it was leaning out more.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where's your caloric intake at? Maintenance, slight surplus, deficit?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a side note;

I know it has been mentioned a few times to run AndroHard as directed on the bottle; should I ever even consider upping the dosages? I just ask this due to my size as it usually take some bigger doses. I guess right now I'm not all that bigger as I used to be at 245 and now am only at 230.

I ask because I got 2 bottles of Androhard, am running for 6 weeks and will inevitably end up with some spare on the second bottle once it's all said and done. I am completely clueless on this aspect so figured wouldn't hurt to ask.
Yes, some have ran it 1000mgs+...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Yes, some have ran it 1000mgs+...
Do you happen to have any links for that? I've searched but couldn't find anyone's input on how it turned out for them.

I'm thinking of upping a tad bit, nothing major just a boost so I can get the most out of both bottles.

Where's your caloric intake at? Maintenance, slight surplus, deficit?
I'm going to roughly a maintenance level / 100 - 250 calories below on a Keto diet. Following the diet to the tee and then having a refeed on the Saturday usually, keeping it under maintenance but with a lot of whole grains.

So I was hoping to basically exchange fat lbs for muscle lbs as I am still doing cardio about 3x a week (20 minutes of stairmaster or eliptical), jumping rope for about 20 - 30 minutes 2x a week and swimming about 2x a week as well for 20 - 30 minutes.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you happen to have any links for that? I've searched but couldn't find anyone's input on how it turned out for them.

I'm thinking of upping a tad bit, nothing major just a boost so I can get the most out of both bottles.

I'm going to roughly a maintenance level / 100 - 250 calories below on a Keto diet. Following the diet to the tee and then having a refeed on the Saturday usually, keeping it under maintenance but with a lot of whole grains.

So I was hoping to basically exchange fat lbs for muscle lbs as I am still doing cardio about 3x a week (20 minutes of stairmaster or eliptical), jumping rope for about 20 - 30 minutes 2x a week and swimming about 2x a week as well for 20 - 30 minutes.
I'll try and dig some up for you.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that a completely new cardio routine or have you at least been doing part of it for some time now? That would be a ton to add in and might be too much on the body with the low level or carbs you're using.