Need 2 Sleep Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 75
150 capsules

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Melatonin 6mg **
5-HTP (5-Hydroxy L-Tryptophan) 50mg **
Valerian Root (0.08% Valemic Acid) 400mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

Need 2 Sleep Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules before sleep. Do not exceed 30 days of use; follow with 60 days off.

Need 2 Sleep WARNING:

This product causes drowsiness. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery for, at least, several hours after ingestion. Do not take for more than 30 days consecutively. Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not take if you have any of the following conditions: liver disease, kidney disease, heart disease, autoimmune disease, multiple sclerosis, leukemia, severe allergies, diabetes, or depression. Do not combine with anti-depressants or sedative medications. Consult a physician prior to use or before combining with any prescription medications. This product is intended for adults only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in cool, dry place.

for full product info check out this link

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/need-to-build-muscle/need-2-sleep-150-capsules.html

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. Get rested bro!!

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
1 pill does great and 2 seems to be a little strong for me. Almost a reverse affect until I fall asleep at which point I'm out for good. Very sound sleep with little waking up...some wicked dreams.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose 1

Dose 1

Notes/Thoughts

Took my first dose this morning.I took 2 pills and in about 25 mins I was out.Before going to sleep I remember feeling very relaxed.I woke up once during the night but quickly went back to sleep in about 5 mins.I got about 4 hours and some change of sleep.I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to go.So far so good.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol look at those f***ing melons!

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
I have used this product before.. This and somnidren make me sleep like a baby. And very wicked dreams..

thenightmare2

Awards
Stuffs pretty awesome! Helps me knock out no matter what!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose 2

Notes/Thoughts

Another solid sleep.woke up once but went back to sleep in maybe 3 mins.I slept about 6 hours.woke up felt refreshed and had another day of not crashing around 7pm.looks like this stuff is the real deal.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, stuff sounds pretty good.
I can't believe you didn't wake up with that vibrator stuck in your cleavage. Some good stuff right there!!

Keep logging!
I'm so tempted to buy some.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice mich... interested to see if your dreams will be affected soon...

lol @ pic

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
my dreams were crazy any night.. think it may be from increased dopamine or GH or both..

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, stuff sounds pretty good.
I can't believe you didn't wake up with that vibrator stuck in your cleavage. Some good stuff right there!!

Keep logging!
I'm so tempted to buy some.
its def legit stuff you can't go wrong picking some up.I can't wait for the dreams;) to start.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose 3

Dose 3

Notes/Thoughts
another soild night of sleep.woke up once but went back to bed pretty quickly.also didn't have the 7pm crash even though I got up early this morning and only got 5 hours of sleep.seems like this stuff does what its suppose to.now all I'm waiting for now is the crazy dreams

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Dose 3

Notes/Thoughts
another soild night of sleep.woke up once but went back to bed pretty quickly.also didn't have the 7pm crash even though I got up early this morning and only got 5 hours of sleep.seems like this stuff does what its suppose to.now all I'm waiting for now is the crazy dreams
dont eat carbs near your dose.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
We know you were just unable to sleep cause you were so PUMPED about Santa coming to town! :)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose 4

Dose 4

Thoughts/Notes

another solid few hours of sleep.I almost slept all the way through but got woke up by a phone call.I remember having that feel good feeling before going to bed.It took about 5 to 10 mins before I fell asleep but I feel pretty rested and ready to go.Still no crazy dreams yet.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Dose 4

Thoughts/Notes

another solid few hours of sleep.I almost slept all the way through but got woke up by a phone call.I remember having that feel good feeling before going to bed.It took about 5 to 10 mins before I fell asleep but I feel pretty rested and ready to go.Still no crazy dreams yet.
A very good and interesting log, as this product isn't discussed much. I only experience vivid dreams when I really increase GABA and to a lesser extent Valerian.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Try 3 caps pre bed..
Dont eat any food at all an hour near your dose..
Dreams will be mean and realistic

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Always keep a bottle around. I don't use it often but when I do need to sleep it works for me every time. Nice log.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always keep a bottle around. I don't use it often but when I do need to sleep it works for me every time. Nice log.
great idea this stuff def comes in handy when you need some solid sleep

Try 3 caps pre bed..
Dont eat any food at all an hour near your dose..
Dreams will be mean and realistic
interesting idea I'll have to give this a shot

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 caps works ok for me. 3 caps and I am down for the count in 5-10 mins and the dream are sickly unreal and some times to much to handle. Because I have had a few bad dreams well on it and when it happens they are so vivid and so real it scares the living crap out of me...

3 caps is the perfect dose for me. 4 is to much and keeps me up. Over time I have found everyone has the perfect dose for them. No one that I know of has ever needed mopre then 3. A lot of people cant handle more then 1 but the common dose that works best is 2... If 2 does not work then try 3. If 3 does not work then send the bottle back for a full refund. Cant get any better then that and with my personal 100% money back no questions asked policy you cant go wrong..

Dont believe I stand by my policy? Then test me. Buy a bottle of Need2sleep. Poor the bottle out and then send back the empty bottle with your order info and ask for a refund. Trust me I will give you a refund. I could end up getting ripped off. But o well.

I live By Karma. I know if some one does something shaddy to me then Karma is going to get there as$ back for sure. It always does.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 caps works ok for me. 3 caps and I am down for the count in 5-10 mins and the dream are sickly unreal and some times to much to handle. Because I have had a few bad dreams well on it and when it happens they are so vivid and so real it scares the living crap out of me...

3 caps is the perfect dose for me. 4 is to much and keeps me up. Over time I have found everyone has the perfect dose for them. No one that I know of has ever needed mopre then 3. A lot of people cant handle more then 1 but the common dose that works best is 2... If 2 does not work then try 3. If 3 does not work then send the bottle back for a full refund. Cant get any better then that and with my personal 100% money back no questions asked policy you cant go wrong..

Dont believe I stand by my policy? Then test me. Buy a bottle of Need2sleep. Poor the bottle out and then send back the empty bottle with your order info and ask for a refund. Trust me I will give you a refund. I could end up getting ripped off. But o well.

I live By Karma. I know if some one does something shaddy to me then Karma is going to get there as$ back for sure. It always does.
very true I haven't seen a better policy than that.

2 works great for me.I'll try 3 and then 4 and see how it works out.:mischievous:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Ended up taking 2 last night or more this morning more like. Couldn't unwind. Laid in bed for an hour. Got up took 2 and laid down. Out in 10 slept like a baby. Love it.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ended up taking 2 last night or more this morning more like. Couldn't unwind. Laid in bed for an hour. Got up took 2 and laid down. Out in 10 slept like a baby. Love it.
I love how this Sh*t hits you like a drug when it kicks in. Eyes getting all heavy as hell and its almost imposable to keep them open. If you fight it hard as you can and stay away you almost feel like you a blasted of some powerful downers... I have tried to fight it a few times and my wife gets a huge kick out of it. She will ask me questions just to hear me mumble,slur and make no sense at all. With a complete inability to have a coherent conversation. Ya she even recorded me once and if you guys are good I will up load that **** and play it do we can all get a laugh out of it... Almost sound drunk but you can tell I am not. Its funny as hell..

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love how this Sh*t hits you like a drug when it kicks in. Eyes getting all heavy as hell and its almost imposable to keep them open. If you fight it hard as you can and stay away you almost feel like you a blasted of some powerful downers... I have tried to fight it a few times and my wife gets a huge kick out of it. She will ask me questions just to hear me mumble,slur and make no sense at all. With a complete inability to have a coherent conversation. Ya she even recorded me once and if you guys are good I will up load that **** and play it do we can all get a laugh out of it... Almost sound drunk but you can tell I am not. Its funny as hell..
this sounds like a classic moment in the making:goodpost:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
is this log supposed to make me sleepy or horny? lol damn all those pics is gonna have me standin at attention, all alert!!

got a bottle of this, only bust it out when i cant sleep... helped with tren lol

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I liked my bottle of Need 2 Sleep. Didn't take it every night, just when I needed it. Worked nicely.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose 5

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thoughts/Notes

tried 3 pills and it worked like a charm.took around 10 to 15 mins and I was out.I woke up 3 time or more but easily went back to sleep in a few mins.The big thing I noticed this time was the amount of sleep time I felt like I had even though I only had about 7 hours of sleep between waking up.4 pills might be the sweet spot for me but 3 was def a great experience.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
I took it every night because I was addicted to it.. 3 caps; I loved it. Pass out and hit dream land..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Dose 5

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thoughts/Notes

tried 3 pills and it worked like a charm.took around 10 to 15 mins and I was out.I woke up 3 time or more but easily went back to sleep in a few mins.The big thing I noticed this time was the amount of sleep time I felt like I had even though I only had about 7 hours of sleep between waking up.4 pills might be the sweet spot for me but 3 was def a great experience.

niccceeee!!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose 6

Thoughts/Notes

tried 4 pills it took around 20 to 25 mins to go to sleep as I just wasn't tried.also woke up quite a few times and ended up sleeping a rough 8 hours so I dragged out of bed this morning.This could have been due to some stressful stuff going on as of late so I'll try 4 pills again and see how it goes.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
The thing Ive noticed with melatonin is that I too wake up several times during the night, but fall back asleep fast and hard. And the more I have on my plate at the time, usually the more vivid my dreams are... And the more my body NEEDS sleep (if ive been deprived) then the harder it is for me to wake up..

However if I continue a certain protocol I start to see more uninterrupted sleep and less difficulty getting up.. Exactly what we want and none of what we don't want. I know you bumped it to 4, but thinking back on my experience perhaps you should try a more static dose for at least 4-6 days and see how that treats you.

Thanks for the constant updates brotha!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The thing Ive noticed with melatonin is that I too wake up several times during the night, but fall back asleep fast and hard. And the more I have on my plate at the time, usually the more vivid my dreams are... And the more my body NEEDS sleep (if ive been deprived) then the harder it is for me to wake up..

However if I continue a certain protocol I start to see more uninterrupted sleep and less difficulty getting up.. Exactly what we want and none of what we don't want. I know you bumped it to 4, but thinking back on my experience perhaps you should try a more static dose for at least 4-6 days and see how that treats you.

Thanks for the constant updates brotha!
great advice.I'll keep it at 4 for a few more days and see how it goes.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose 7

Thoughts/Notes

took 4 pills and felt a little wired so I didn't go to bed for about 30 ,40 mins after dosing.I woke up a few times but went right back to bed.Dragged ass getting outta bed.I'll base alot of this on recent stress as of late so I'll keep the dosing at 4 and see if things balance out.I'll also try to relax alot more.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still followin man.

My woman bought me some as a late Christmas present because she realized she forgot to get me a preworkout this year, which she always gets me for Christmas. Good for her :)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still followin man.

My woman bought me some as a late Christmas present because she realized she forgot to get me a preworkout this year, which she always gets me for Christmas. Good for her :)
its def a good pickup.you going to add it to your up coming log?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its def a good pickup.you going to add it to your up coming log?
Indeed. I never sleep good when I'm "on" so I'm looking forward to it. Also looking forward to see what you decide on the 4 cap dosage.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose 8

Thoughts/Notes

tried 4 pills again took about 5 mins to go to sleep once I laid down.only woke up once but kinda dragged outta bed.now that its the weekend and I have time to sleep without really having to wake up at any set time I can really test this stuff out the way I want to.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Dose 8

Thoughts/Notes

tried 4 pills again took about 5 mins to go to sleep once I laid down.only woke up once but kinda dragged outta bed.now that its the weekend and I have time to sleep without really having to wake up at any set time I can really test this stuff out the way I want to.
good stuff man... recently ive been working so many hours that i am out earlier then i wanna be lol..

good to see the static dose may be workin ;) (and saves ya money that way too! lol)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So do you think four pills gives you kind of a sleep hangover or too soon to tell yet?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
So do you think four pills gives you kind of a sleep hangover or too soon to tell yet?
I took 4 capsules for the last two nights in a row... and I didn't even remember turning the alarm clock off, no exaggeration, almost missed getting to work on time. It is STRONG, and I highly recommend this to anyone who doesn't 'have' to wake up for something the next morning! :)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took 4 capsules for the last two nights in a row... and I didn't even remember turning the alarm clock off, no exaggeration, almost missed getting to work on time. It is STRONG, and I highly recommend this to anyone who doesn't 'have' to wake up for something the next morning! :)
this is what I'm waiting for a day where I can just sleep and sleep but that hasn't happened yet and as you can see it was suppose to be today but well you see me on here right now instead of sleeping;)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose 9

Thoughts/Notes

tried 4 pills the feel good feeling was there but was very slight this time as I fell asleep.the good thing is this stuff knocks u out pretty quick.I'd say in maybe 10,15 mins I was asleep.I let all the stress and etc go as well so I'm sure that def helped.I only woke up once and that was do only to the mrs turning on the light.I then decided to come on here and do some rep work before going back to bed.seems like 4 is a good look but of course now I'm thinking about trying 5 and see if I can be drunk with the powerful feeling of sleeping ;):redeemerwhore:

sleep:loser: :yawn2:

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Damn 5 pills....don't think I'd ever wake up from that. Just started back up last night after 1 month of AMS Nocturnabol. 1 pill still put me in a deep sleep for 9 hours...did wake up once after about 5 hours and had some very real dreams after falling right back asleep.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn 5 pills....don't think I'd ever wake up from that. Just started back up last night after 1 month of AMS Nocturnabol. 1 pill still put me in a deep sleep for 9 hours...did wake up once after about 5 hours and had some very real dreams after falling right back asleep.
very nice stuff here.can't wait for the dreams ;) I'm pretty sure what they will be of :006: