+APS CREATINE NITRATE+ (A SPONSERED EVENT)

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
GOOD DAY!!

My name is Johnny (james 1:22) and this will be my first attempt at keeping a detailed log on AM. I will be Logging APS CREATINE NITRATE thanks to MR> judgement day, and APS. I have read alot of reaction to creatine nitrate so I am very eager to get this going!! I have been using N.P creatine dm for a while and have seen great results from it, so that I suppose will be what I have to guage this against.

I am 6'4 and currently weigh 214 lbs. I was a very loose 265 3 years ago so I have been on a slow but steady recomp since then, always above maintenence, always cardio , I will lay out the workouts as they come. I will not be getting too detailed about my diet and focus more on the performance aspect of creatine nitrate! I am intrested to to see how keeping this log will affect my routine.I will be using bcaas and I have been on transdermal trt for about 1 year, low dose test that has me in the 400 -500 range from week to week. thats all for now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
james-you know i am in.:sly:

the creatine nitrate really intrigues me, very interested in your results.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Alright Fellas Thanks for watching! And thanks for the encouragement along the way!! And thank you of course to J.D and APS not just for letting me log this, but for turning me on to the hands down best creatine I have EVER used. When I had heard things like "pumps like s.d." and all that kinda stuff I had to see whats up, and this is whats up : after amonth of using this stuff 5 day a week, 6 pre and 2 post, I put on 11bs !! and the pumps from this stuff are OUTRAGEOUS, I cant even tell you how much better they get when you use cn with mesomorph! To stay honest I cut my cardio out 3 weeks ago because of all this holliday stuf, so I did put on a little fat, but I mean just a little, My diet stayed the same as it always is, like 500 above maint, but i cut out the fasted cardio and added the creatine nitrate and the pictures dont lie(see below) The best part is it seems like the weight gain went straight to my arms, my myo tape read 16 1/4 cold flexed a month ago, yesterday 16 3/4 cold flexed.soo basically hormonal type gains from a non hormonal product? you decide, but I know that I will have this stuff in my locker pretty much always. Off to start my phyto serms log, thanks again guys! God bless you!

Attachments

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any pictures so we can see some madd pumps from this.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Any pictures so we can see some madd pumps from this.
You know what yeah, let me work on that right now. I gotta get my wifes camera out, but I will post a before / after workout pic tomorrow as per your request mr. bombsquad :fing02:

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
In for this

Really interested in the performance and pump aspects...

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im curious about the nitrates too and seeing if you get a pump from the nitrates. I used power shock which is amino acids in a nitrate form but its low dosed in a blend so theres no way to know how much of each your getting but Iv been hearing so much about the pumps.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Im curious about the nitrates too and seeing if you get a pump from the nitrates. I used power shock which is amino acids in a nitrate form but its low dosed in a blend so theres no way to know how much of each your getting but Iv been hearing so much about the pumps.
I have been hearing the same things . I let my son try one of the mesomorph samples that they sent along with C.N. and for what its worth, he said the pumps today were outrageous! He asked me what was in that stuff!?!! and I know there are nitrates in there, so this is a good sign !

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
ok I tap, how do you insert pictures here, I have some??

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
here are some simple before , after pictures after my 1st workout with creatine nitrate, 6 caps pre-workout, both pictures fasted because i always workout in a fasted state. chest and tris , my arms were so pumped after my first set of incline presses that you'd swear I had been working arms !! My usual pre workout swill includes 10 hemovol 1 sc. maximize v2 and 1 scoop creatine dm, today i used None of these and got pumps from this creatine that were decidedly better, I think my heart rate got a little funny between my first few sets but it seemed to go away shortly after, I will start to log my workouts this week, but here are the pics, so far this stuff is turning out to be exactly what I hoped it would - great pumps - great endurance- no bloated feeling.

Attachments

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! Just go to the "manage attachments" in your reply window. Not the quick reply the normal one. Add away!
thank you kind sir!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats a crazy Pump! You can really see a big difference, your bicep is out a lot more, good job! 6 caps is intense!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAYUM.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I'm using creatine nitrate as well right now and it truly is rediculous. It truly seems like my muscles get more inflated with every workout . I am on recomp cals right now and i must seem like a tool in the gym because I am like addicted to looking at my physique in the mirror. The difference in peak contraction is bar none. This product is not hype. I don't even like creatine that much just due to previous dissapointment in products but nitrate is a league of it's own

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
. I don't even like creatine that much just due to previous dissapointment in products but nitrate is a league of it's own

AGREED!! I never really considered it "hype" per say due to the fact that everything I heard about it was not from the company, but from personal testimonies of peopl that have used it. I am super excited to see where this creatine is going to take my performance!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
here are some simple before , after pictures after my 1st workout with creatine nitrate, 6 caps pre-workout, both pictures fasted because i always workout in a fasted state. chest and tris , my arms were so pumped after my first set of incline presses that you'd swear I had been working arms !! My usual pre workout swill includes 10 hemovol 1 sc. maximize v2 and 1 scoop creatine dm, today i used None of these and got pumps from this creatine that were decidedly better, I think my heart rate got a little funny between my first few sets but it seemed to go away shortly after, I will start to log my workouts this week, but here are the pics, so far this stuff is turning out to be exactly what I hoped it would - great pumps - great endurance- no bloated feeling.
Wow...that's nuts. LOL. Scraping for change...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this has got to be the most interesting supp out right now!!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
this has got to be the most interesting supp out right now!!!!
You're not kidding. My interest is peaked in a very strong way. Wish I had asked to log both now! :zx11pissed:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I'm not to big on Creatine either but the way this stuff works it's another level of Creatine. Bye bye old creatine, HELLO CREATINE NITRATE:D

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
About how long does the pump last?
boiler for me, my arms and chest felt real full for hours after the gym, I mean, I am eating all my carbs in the first 6 or so hours after I work out but, they were definatly full-er than they would have been without the cn, plus I took 2 postworkout as well 'cause im the kinda guy that follows directions ( :no: )

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you think of leucine in a nitrate form and BA in a nitrte form?

Power shock has about 3-4 grams of some kind of amino nitrates.

APS NUTRITION

Awards
Guys listen I'm not blowing smoke up your can,creatine nitrate (and certain other nitrates)will be the most revolutionary discovery of our era.we have been testing this and various other bonds for awhile now and we cannot believe the results and nor will you.The body comp changes and nutrient delivery (via capilary vasodialation)is only matched by hormonal products but still the nod may very well go to creatine nitrate!Think about how insane that is for a product that causes zero HPTA downgrade!Not to mention that it drives extracellular water into the cell actually making you dry and tighter instead of bloated.Also endothelial NO is usually produced only in short millisecond burst whereas nitrates induce 8 full hours of continual NO production,that is just reduculas in terms of vasodialation and post workout recovery (as you are finding out).I will slowly release all the mindboggling advantages to cre nitrate through these logs and you will then understand why it is so incredible.And fellas this is just the beggining of a whole new frontier of insane supplements from APS that are already manufactured and will be released early in 2011.So stay tuned if you want to lead the pack because these new never before seen supplements will be pre-released to you guys before anyone else on the world can get their hands on them.And our man JD will lead the charge.See you all real soon!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Johnny, keep the reports coming...

I'm jumpin' on this bus, let's see where it goes.
I want to get my hands on some of this stuff and see how it works on the slightly more "mature" people.LOL

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Guys listen I'm not blowing smoke up your can,creatine nitrate (and certain other nitrates)will be the most revolutionary discovery of our era.we have been testing this and various other bonds for awhile now and we cannot believe the results and nor will you.The body comp changes and nutrient delivery (via capilary vasodialation)is only matched by hormonal products but still the nod may very well go to creatine nitrate!Think about how insane that is for a product that causes zero HPTA downgrade!Not to mention that it drives extracellular water into the cell actually making you dry and tighter instead of bloated.Also endothelial NO is usually produced only in short millisecond burst whereas nitrates induce 8 full hours of continual NO production,that is just reduculas in terms of vasodialation and post workout recovery (as you are finding out).I will slowly release all the mindboggling advantages to cre nitrate through these logs and you will then understand why it is so incredible.And fellas this is just the beggining of a whole new frontier of insane supplements from APS that are already manufactured and will be released early in 2011.So stay tuned if you want to lead the pack because these new never before seen supplements will be pre-released to you guys before anyone else on the world can get their hands on them.And our man JD will lead the charge.See you all real soon!
Staying tuned in to see what else APS has up their sleeves. So far so good.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I for one am VERY excited to see what you guys have in the bullpen!!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Johnny, keep the reports coming...

I'm jumpin' on this bus, let's see where it goes.
I want to get my hands on some of this stuff and see how it works on the slightly more "mature" people.LOL
Oh I will brother!! sick backpiece btw!! mine is outlined but no $$ to finish, but side note , I just ingested my 1st sample of white lighting and... ..
:run: oooh my . .....

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how much creatine nitrate is in a serving of this? and how much other creatine?

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
how much creatine nitrate is in a serving of this? and how much other creatine?
well the bottle I have is a prop blend, 3000 mg creatine nitrate,dcm, vit c. with the cn listed first. thats what I know.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im hoping a gram of creatine nitrate per serving,
bc its 50$ doe 50 serv
where SAN has one with 1g creatine nitrate and 50 serv for 25$

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait for my bottles to show up now!!

APS NUTRITION

Awards
bc its 50$ doe 50 serv
But it's buy one get one free so cut the price in half.And as usuall we give you more creatine nitrate for your money.For the record if we can't give you more of the key ingredient for less money,we don't make the product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bc its 50$ doe 50 serv
Or PM for our coupon code for 35% off. Comes up to a very good deal!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
helping my friend move today, taking a recovery day, but side n ote. white lightning is the freakin buisiness!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
helping my friend move today, taking a recovery day, but side n ote. white lightning is the freakin buisiness!
haven't tried the white lightning yet, but yellow thunder and phenadrine both get thumbs up.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, az-your getting both meso and creatine nitrate, right?

ooooh boy
I ordered 2 bottles of CN and then APS rocked my world with a free Meso! Good times for sure.

It definitely packs a jolt!:bigeyes2:

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
haven't tried the white lightning yet, but yellow thunder and phenadrine both get thumbs up.
White lightning is easily my favorite of the three.Flat out just like the way it makes me feel.

APS NUTRITION

Awards
I ordered 2 bottles of CN and then APS rocked my world with a free Meso! Good times for sure.

It definitely packs a jolt!:bigeyes2:
JD said we were supposed to throw in 2 bottles of testatropin v2 on top of the creatine nitrate and mesomorph.was that not the case?Oh well they are in there as well anyway.Ya got half the APS line in that box!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
White lightning is easily my favorite of the three.Flat out just like the way it makes me feel.
as far as the way it makes me feel, i really like phenadrine-not as hardcore as yellow thunder but very good at mood/focus and just plain feeling good. like i said in my review-this is something i could take everyday if not for tolerance. great job on this aps.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JD said we were supposed to throw in 2 bottles of testatropin v2 on top of the creatine nitrate and mesomorph.was that not the case?Oh well they are in there as well anyway.Ya got half the APS line in that box!
My bad on that..:worried: My day just got even better:439:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
Subbed without a doubt!!!
Hey bro i am an avid aps user i love all your guys stuff.... I want a lifetime supply of creatine nitrate... its seriously a revolutionary product, that is different than ANY creatine i have ever taken and i have done em all brotha... all of my buddies are loving it as well.... It really feels good when you find a full line that is top consistent quality...MAd props APS..

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
so anynhow this morning fasted back, and a little bi's(been dealing with tendonitis in the left bi for some time now), 4 creatine nitrate pre, 1 sample mesomorph(because i wanted to) and BANG! super energetic workout , felt real strong

TBAR ROWS 90 X10 ( X3 )

DEADS 225 X 10 (X2) 295 X 5 (X1) 345 X1 (X1)

HAMMER REVERSE GRIP PULL DOWNS 180 X 10 (X3)
SUPERSET WITH STRAIG ARM LAT PULLDOWNS TIL FAILURE WITH 60 THEN 70 THEN 80 LAST SET.

LOW ROW HAMMERSTRENTGH 335 X 6 335 X5 335 X 4 DROP SET

DID VARIOUS LIGHT WEIGHT BI EXERCISES IN BETWEEN TO TRY AND GET SOME BLOOD IN THEM, ARM HAS BEEN KILLING ME :( -- ONCE AGAIN THE CREATINE NITRATE WAS AWESOME, I LEFT BECAUSE I KNEW I HAD TOO, I FELT LIKE I COULD HAVE LIFTED FOR ANOTHER HOUR , THE PUMP FROM IT IS UNREAL IT FEELS DIFFERENT TO , I DONT KNOW,FULLER ITS AWESOME, I CANNOT WAIT TO DO LEGS TOMORROW!!, side note, my bis got so pumped from doing light weight maintenence lifts, they looked freeakin deformed, like someone stuck a potato under my skin :) ill post the pictures i have in a bit, they are not very good today, sorry

Attachments