aps-mesomorph/testatropinv2.

Page 6 of 24 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. I'm in BigT, sorry its been so long :P Back with a vengeance though!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I got some reset ad, but it didn't help my fubar cns...
    Sorry to hear that, that sucks!! Time off though is definitely the way to do it. Not pleasant, took me about a month to notice a good difference and a few more on top of that when I quit cold turkey. Good luck man!!

  3. quick update on arm workout-raised weights from 120 to 130 on preachers, this is free weight not a machine. also consider that preachers are the last thing i do at end of arm workout. to be able to inrease weight on last exercise really says a lot about mesomorph, imo. been using 80's for db's going looking to find some 90's-strength is steadily going up.


    as usual the pump was fantastic-by now this has come to be expected. my workouts have definately been taken to another level.



    testatropin v2-strength is up, body composition is markedly improved, and my mood is high. libido though is in the tank-my wife actually asked me if i am mad at her.
    •   
       


  4. Beast mode on the numbers big man!! Have to be some big guns to be throwing those numbers around.

    Libido issue is not something you are familiar with bubba..or your wife for that matter.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Beast mode on the numbers big man!! Have to be some big guns to be throwing those numbers around.

    Libido issue is not something you are familiar with bubba..or your wife for that matter.
    when i 1st started messin with weight's as a teen my arms were what i focused on. always had big arms since i can remember.


    as far as libido issues you are right, this is something new. even on ph cycles my libido remained relatively high. i just can't figure out what could be making libido drop so much????

  6. Odd what would cause that, maybe your body doesn't respond to daa the best libido wise.

    80's DB's wow, that is very impressive!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Odd what would cause that, maybe your body doesn't respond to daa the best libido wise.

    80's DB's wow, that is very impressive!
    yes, i think that may be right-i seem to be getting a great reaction with strength gains and body recomp though. maybe it is interacting with the test cyp???



    at any rate decided to take a day or 2 off of testatropin v2 to be sure it is what is causing the decline in libido.

  8. mesomorph:


    this stuff is amazing. i was bored so i took a scoop of meso and half hour later went down to basement for some treadmill time. i blew through gnr appetite for destruction and went through about 5 rolling stones songs-i love heartbreaker and paint it black. i just didn't want to stop-i still feel a little hyped up, lol.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    when i 1st started messin with weight's as a teen my arms were what i focused on. always had big arms since i can remember.


    as far as libido issues you are right, this is something new. even on ph cycles my libido remained relatively high. i just can't figure out what could be making libido drop so much????
    I used something for prolactin when I was using daa, and it kept my libido fine. At the time, I was using HGH-UP and Ghenerate, but only at nights, and only dosing 3 caps of HGH-UP at a time. I ramped up to 5 caps, but didn't notice anything more the next month. Tried a month run with just daa, and my libido tanked as well, but was still motivated to crush it in the gym. Obviously, bloods would show a rise a rise in prolactin, so that could be a place to start. SWEET job on the gun workout man!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I used something for prolactin when I was using daa, and it kept my libido fine. At the time, I was using HGH-UP and Ghenerate, but only at nights, and only dosing 3 caps of HGH-UP at a time. I ramped up to 5 caps, but didn't notice anything more the next month. Tried a month run with just daa, and my libido tanked as well, but was still motivated to crush it in the gym. Obviously, bloods would show a rise a rise in prolactin, so that could be a place to start. SWEET job on the gun workout man!!
    my thought was that when i ran a daa product i would add a mucuna [l-dopa] product, but since testatropiv v2 already has this included......

  11. Impressive lifting! Good to hear the stack is working well for your endurance. Do you think its the Mesomorph or Testatropin for strength and endurance? Probably a combination, but it'd be easy to tell if you didn't use the Mesomorph one day.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Impressive lifting! Good to hear the stack is working well for your endurance. Do you think its the Mesomorph or Testatropin for strength and endurance? Probably a combination, but it'd be easy to tell if you didn't use the Mesomorph one day.
    i went t-v2 free today and not going to dose tomorrow-we will see.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    my thought was that when i ran a daa product i would add a mucuna [l-dopa] product, but since testatropiv v2 already has this included......
    Ahh, can't believe I forgot that!! I'll have to put my thinking cap on then. Sorry about that.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Ahh, can't believe I forgot that!! I'll have to put my thinking cap on then. Sorry about that.
    hahaha-you have nothing to be sorry about.

  15. keep on killing it big T!!!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    keep on killing it big T!!!
    i am....results i have gotten so far are ridiculous. i know i am gonna get critism for this, but here goes-results are as good or better than my last few ph cycles. i am going out on a limb saying that but damn, i am up 8 pounds and looking leaner, and strength is climbing.


    i can't say anyone else will react to this the way i am, but my body is freaking loving this stuff.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am....results i have gotten so far are ridiculous. i know i am gonna get critism for this, but here goes-results are as good or better than my last few ph cycles. i am going out on a limb saying that but damn, i am up 8 pounds and looking leaner, and strength is climbing.


    i can't say anyone else will react to this the way i am, but my body is freaking loving this stuff.
    BigT would you say that Testatropin V2 is the best natty product you've ever used? What would you compare it to? I'll be running testratropin V2 in the next month or so.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    BigT would you say that Testatropin V2 is the best natty product you've ever used? What would you compare it to? I'll be running testratropin V2 in the next month or so.
    as far as bodybuilding results go, definately. still confused by drop in libido.


    the strength gains and body changes have really impressed me.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    as far as bodybuilding results go, definately. still confused by drop in libido.


    the strength gains and body changes have really impressed me.
    These guys are definitely on their game. So far every product that I've tried from their line just flat out works. Looking forward to running Testratropin V2 in the near future. Are you running it for 4 or 8 weeks?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    These guys are definitely on their game. So far every product that I've tried from their line just flat out works. Looking forward to running Testratropin V2 in the near future. Are you running it for 4 or 8 weeks?
    i am taking a couple of days off t-v2, then will continue untill 2nd bottle is gone.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am taking a couple of days off t-v2, then will continue untill 2nd bottle is gone.
    I know that one bottle lasts approximately 15 days, any reason as to why you'd be taking a break? I ask in case there is something I should be aware of when I decide to run the product. Thanks in advance for the help BigT.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I know that one bottle lasts approximately 15 days, any reason as to why you'd be taking a break? I ask in case there is something I should be aware of when I decide to run the product. Thanks in advance for the help BigT.
    wanting to see if taking a break for a few days will improve my libido. but i might be the only one with this reaction-andrew hasn't mentioned it.

  23. Hmm the libido drop is odd. I know stims can negatively effect libido, but Mesomorph hasnt brought on that problem. Def keep us informed(no homo).

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Hmm the libido drop is odd. I know stims can negatively effect libido, but Mesomorph hasnt brought on that problem. Def keep us informed(no homo).
    been going lighter on stims than i have in the past. stims have never had a big influence on my libido-even ran at high amounts.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wanting to see if taking a break for a few days will improve my libido. but i might be the only one with this reaction-andrew hasn't mentioned it.
    That's interesting. There's an ingredient in T2 that is supposed to act like a PDE5 inhibitor. In any event, looking forward to following your progress.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    That's interesting. There's an ingredient in T2 that is supposed to act like a PDE5 inhibitor. In any event, looking forward to following your progress.
    the progress has been very impressive, i actually dared to compare the combined effects of meso/testatropin v2 to a ph cycle. up 8 pounds and leaner, i would have to categorize that in the impressive category.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the progress has been very impressive, i actually dared to compare the combined effects of meso/testatropin v2 to a ph cycle. up 8 pounds and leaner, i would have to categorize that in the impressive category.
    I have no idea what a PH cycle feels like, since I've never actually run one, but if the benefits are comparable I can't wait to give T2 a run. You're taking on an empty stomach correct?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I have no idea what a PH cycle feels like, since I've never actually run one, but if the benefits are comparable I can't wait to give T2 a run. You're taking on an empty stomach correct?
    absolutely-and i recommend starting out with higher dose, then dropping down if need be.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    absolutely-and i recommend starting out with higher dose, then dropping down if need be.
    I'm around 170 now so I'm thinking 3 in the am and 3 at night?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I'm around 170 now so I'm thinking 3 in the am and 3 at night?
    i rec 4/4 at least for 1st 3-5 days.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i rec 4/4 at least for 1st 3-5 days.
    I'll dose it that way then. My only concern was that one bottle only amounted to 15 servings, but I'll just order another which is no biggie.

  32. Great to hear you getting results that good man. That's flat out impressive. Putting this on my hit list for the new year.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Great to hear you getting results that good man. That's flat out impressive. Putting this on my hit list for the new year.
    i am very surprised myself. i was just expecting the boost in libido and mood enhancement i usually get from test boosters.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I'll dose it that way then. My only concern was that one bottle only amounted to 15 servings, but I'll just order another which is no biggie.
    4/4 just for 3-5 days should be enough to saturate your body with it, then just use the 3/3 if you want. although my results on 4/4 seem to be considerably more than andrew at 3/3.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am very surprised myself. i was just expecting the boost in libido and mood enhancement i usually get from test boosters.
    Well the libido thing seems odd for sure. Never had a loss of libido with a test booster before. A PH yes, test booster no. Odd...

  36. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the progress has been very impressive, i actually dared to compare the combined effects of meso/testatropin v2 to a ph cycle. up 8 pounds and leaner, i would have to categorize that in the impressive category.
    wow... this post turns me on!!! (no homo ) I cant wait till I am done my pulse to start my mesmo/testatropin stack! Congrats on the gains and progress you have made thus far.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  37. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    wow... this post turns me on!!! (no homo ) I cant wait till I am done my pulse to start my mesmo/testatropin stack! Congrats on the gains and progress you have made thus far.
    thank you, you are gonna like it.

  38. ok, libido is making a rebound!


    after a 2 day break i have re-started the testatropin v2. i upped the erase from 2 caps to 3 and that seemed to help. could be estrogen went high.

  39. weighted stairclimbing:


    ok, i did 6 trips up and down with relative ease as compared to last time i attempted this. i feel strong as hell!!!



    i am going to rest on fri and sat and on sunday i am going to attempt my all time best of 7 trips up and down.


    what more can i say-mesomorph/t-v2 are way more than i ever could have expected. the gains i have realized in so short of time is nothing less than phenomenal.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    weighted stairclimbing:


    ok, i did 6 trips up and down with relative ease as compared to last time i attempted this. i feel strong as hell!!!



    i am going to rest on fri and sat and on sunday i am going to attempt my all time best of 7 trips up and down.


    what more can i say-mesomorph/t-v2 are way more than i ever could have expected. the gains i have realized in so short of time is nothing less than phenomenal.
    Amazing conditioning! Can't wait to hear how it goes Monday.

    Wow I'll be honest Mesomorph pre-workout is the bomb by itself and I didn't think it could get better, but stacking 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate with it really is the cherry on top, you def need to try the Meso/Cre Nitrate stack sometime
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mesomorph
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 01:33 PM
  2. APS Mesomorph
    By KillaK2010 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 03:13 PM
  3. APS Mesomorph
    By learn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 05:09 AM
  4. New Mesomorph......Wow!
    By mikem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Log in
Log in