aps-mesomorph/testatropinv2.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
nope-my doc put me straight on to test cyp. from what i have heard injections are definately the way to go. ive been doing injections since 8/28/09 once a week, and have had zero problems.

well i was doing 400mg every 2 weeks, but nattyd set me right-weekly injections keep hormones more balanced.
I on the other hand have been using a gel for almost a year, and it more than doubled my total test, and with the addition of nurta daa my last bloods brought me to the top of the range, for free test, not total, soo anyhow sooner or later the gel will likely shut me down and i will have to graduate to injections, no big deal imo. big deal = have sub-normal test levels.. that garbage feeling, im sure you know!! imma buy me some of dat dere testotrpin v2. just bought me some meso and cre nitrate yesterday, i dont feel like stopping.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I on the other hand have been using a gel for almost a year, and it more than doubled my total test, and with the addition of nurta daa my last bloods brought me to the top of the range, for free test, not total, soo anyhow sooner or later the gel will likely shut me down and i will have to graduate to injections, no big deal imo. big deal = have sub-normal test levels.. that garbage feeling, im sure you know!! imma buy me some of dat dere testotrpin v2. just bought me some meso and cre nitrate yesterday, i dont feel like stopping.
happy for you results. i am hoping the testapropin v2 along with test cyp will give me a nice boost.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
happy for you results. i am hoping the testapropin v2 along with test cyp will give me a nice boost.
I don't know about the Test Cyp, but the Testatropin should do the trick ;)

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I am hoping that too, and I am pretty sure it will! I already know that daa is worth its weight, I mean , it works anyway.. .. and aps has such solid products imo, I am confident that its gonna be real good!! what kinda dog you got t?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am hoping that too, and I am pretty sure it will! I already know that daa is worth its weight, I mean , it works anyway.. .. and aps has such solid products imo, I am confident that its gonna be real good!! what kinda dog you got t?
golden lab, german shepard, and my wifes welsh corgi. going to take fritzi the shepard today since there won't be many people out.

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
i don't do pct-i am on trt. i have 2 bottles and plan to run both straight through. i am on day4, and from what i have read things will get much better. i had great results on original testatropin-and i trust aps!

btw-you are right about pct-get 2 bottles of testatropin v2.
For sure bro.. im takin their creatine nitrate... this is literally a joke... i got all my boys takin it too lol we dont wanna leave the gym....legs today and just popped my creo nitrate about twenty minutes ago......light weight haha

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
i am totally taking today off from working out, the only thing i am doing is taking my dog for a walk. it is cold as hell outside here in indiana, but at least the sun is shining.

took my test cyp injection already early this morning along with 3 caps of testatropin v2-will get a libido check this afternoon-got a hookup already planned with my wife.:hump:
Big t haha ur hilarious lol.... sounds like a good day to me

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
I havn't used daa yet so I can't say it's the best way it works, but everytime I take a test booster I seem to try and split it up into 3 doses as well to get the test boosting effects through the whole day.
What is the "half-life" for testatropin v2???????

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok-went with something different today
dosing
6 testatropin v2
1 1/2 scoops mesomorph
1 erase
2 at-2

got to the gym and felt really into it, but felt hungry, lol.

chalk up another great workout. i kept going to exhaustion on one machine straight to another with little to no rest between. incredible i was able to keep pumping out reps at this pace-a truely remarkable workout.

my appetite has been out of control the last few days-i weighed in today at +4 pounds. even though i look lean, i have to clean up my diet before fat begins to develop. been giving in to my craving for sweet stuff-i feel my blood sugar is low, especially before bed. going to try adding a scoop of peanut butter to my before bed shake.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet cravings in the evening usually a sign of high cortisol. Funny...you seem like a very calm,mello sort of guy...:sadwavey:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sweet cravings in the evening usually a sign of high cortisol. Funny...you seem like a very calm,mello sort of guy...:sadwavey:
this is strange-i have been on erase for several weeks now-i thought maybe one of the ingredients in testatropin v2 has nutrient partitoner qualities to it. take a look at ing's and see what you think.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase says it is supposed to help with cortisol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase says it is supposed to help with cortisol.
Since it's a metabolite of 7-DHEA, it's not really certain whether it helps control cortisone/cortisol conversion or not. I haven't seen any studies or otherwise that supports that particular metabolite, I think it was just an assumption. PES would know better though, if he's around...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just checked my blood sugar, it is 119- very good. no concerns, i really doubt my cort is high, if anything i usually run low cort.

on a good note, i feel pretty good. after a really intense workout today i feel pretty much recovered, i think testatropin v2 might be playing a role in better recovery.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just checked my blood sugar, it is 119- very good. no concerns, i really doubt my cort is high, if anything i usually run low cort.

on a good note, i feel pretty good. after a really intense workout today i feel pretty much recovered, i think testatropin v2 might be playing a role in better recovery.
Good to hear Tom!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear Tom!
you bet, i was really expecting to be very sore right now. believe me a full body workout jackedup on mesomorph is pretty damned greuling.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone told me to take DAA all preworkout and that it should help with some added aggression benefit. So that is what I usually do.

Glad to hear the stack is working big T.O.M.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Hah, it feels like everyday I dont read your thread it doubles in length.

My run is going pretty well so far. Can definitely feel a better sense of well being on it.

Plus, slow and steady gains are nice to see once and a while ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Someone told me to take DAA all preworkout and that it should help with some added aggression benefit. So that is what I usually do.

Glad to hear the stack is working big T.O.M.
that is what i have heard too- but t-v2 has other stuff besides daa. today i dosed 6caps preworkout, and 2 caps about an hout after postworkout meal. idunno, t-v2 is specific about 2 doses?

jd-get in here, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hah, it feels like everyday I dont read your thread it doubles in length.

My run is going pretty well so far. Can definitely feel a better sense of well being on it.

Plus, slow and steady gains are nice to see once and a while ;)
how are you dosing andrew?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that is what i have heard too- but t-v2 has other stuff besides daa. today i dosed 6caps preworkout, and 2 caps about an hout after postworkout meal. idunno, t-v2 is specific about 2 doses?

jd-get in here, lol.
That was the thing that had me wondering since it wasnt just a DAA supp. Oh Canada T.O.M. lol

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
how are you dosing andrew?
depending on when I workout

Morning workout: 3 caps 45-1.25 hrs preworkout, 3 caps 2 hrs pre bed

Evening workout: 3 caps with meal 1, 3 caps 45-1.25 hrs preworkout

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards

jd-get in here, lol.
Wats the half life for Testatropin v2??????????? Is it really needed to take a does of v2 post workout as well..... From my understanding when doing a "full body" workout, or full body movements test levels are already raised due to the high intensity workout........That is why squats and deadlifts are a must in any workout regime...... They are proven to raise test levels significantly.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
depending on when I workout

Morning workout: 3 caps 45-1.25 hrs preworkout, 3 caps 2 hrs pre bed

Evening workout: 3 caps with meal 1, 3 caps 45-1.25 hrs preworkout
i was dosing 4/4 for most of 1st bottle. just broke open 2nd bottle today.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wats the half life for Testatropin v2??????????? Is it really needed to take a does of v2 post workout as well..... From my understanding when doing a "full body" workout, or full body movements test levels are already raised due to the high intensity workout........That is why squats and deadlifts are a must in any workout regime...... They are proven to raise test levels significantly.....
i was reading what dr.d had to say about daa, from what i understand timing isn't that important with daa-it is maintaining a high level, i.e daily dosing that is improtant. but with t-v2 you have other ingredients to consider other than the daa. it is the other ingredients that make me think that is why aps went with twice a day dosing-idk, just guessing.

maybe more knowledge or apsnutrition chould chime in with their thoughts???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
weighted stairclimbing day today:

dosing

4 testatropin v2- back to 4/4 dosing as per label directions.
1 1/2 scoops mesomorph
1 erase
2 at-2

had a good night at work last night, and by the time i got to my aunts apt building i was good to go.

again i had to force myself to slow down some and pace myself. the mesomorph doesn't seem to have lost any of it's effectiveness and i was racing up and down those stairs. i really like mesomorph-a lot! by the time i got to the 21st floor 1st time up my legs were feeling very full and i could feel the blood flowing in them. did 4 trips, and felt my legs throbbing all the way home. pump is still there.

i am amazed at how well i have recovered from yesterdays full body workout!!! going to take a cardio only day tomorrow then hit arms again on sat.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was reading what dr.d had to say about daa, from what i understand timing isn't that important with daa-it is maintaining a high level, i.e daily dosing that is improtant. but with t-v2 you have other ingredients to consider other than the daa. it is the other ingredients that make me think that is why aps went with twice a day dosing-idk, just guessing.

maybe more knowledge or apsnutrition chould chime in with their thoughts???
DAA is fine once a day.

Testofen was 2 times a day at 300mg each in their study.

What other ingredients are in the new one?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAA is fine once a day.

Testofen was 2 times a day at 300mg each in their study.

What other ingredients are in the new one?
yes-everything points to 1 dosing of daa-but the label on t-v2 is specific about 2 dosings.

no testafen in t-v2, btw.

t-v2 ingredients-daa/forskolin/i3c/xanthoparmelia scabosa/25r spirostan/mucuna puriens/zinc citrate.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm... don't know dosing for those with any certainty.

Too bad they took out the testofen, that seemed like a good ingredient.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thoght this would be right up your alley T...

The seeds of the Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa lichen have long been an ancient Chinese secret when it came to penis growth. Modern day manufacturers of all natural penis growth supplements know about the extract and its properties. To date, they have discovered that the use of the foliose lichen actually extends the duration of an erection and can create greater rigidity in the penile tissues.

For some men, the penis becomes thicker and longer with prolonged use as Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa increases the blood flow and seminal volume. It also works by inhibiting the production of PDE 5, and enzyme that can make it difficult for a man to obtain an erection.

Another great benefit that springs from the extract is that it prevents premature ejaculation, news that will put a smile on any girl's face.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm... don't know dosing for those with any certainty.

Too bad they took out the testofen, that seemed like a good ingredient.
it was, i really liked the original! my workouts have been really way above my normal since starting this stack-how much is the mesomorph and how much is the testatropin v2 is hard to say-but i will say i have been very pleased!!! i can see a very noticeable visable change to my body-who am i to argue with success.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thoght this would be right up your alley T...

The seeds of the Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa lichen have long been an ancient Chinese secret when it came to penis growth. Modern day manufacturers of all natural penis growth supplements know about the extract and its properties. To date, they have discovered that the use of the foliose lichen actually extends the duration of an erection and can create greater rigidity in the penile tissues.

For some men, the penis becomes thicker and longer with prolonged use as Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa increases the blood flow and seminal volume. It also works by inhibiting the production of PDE 5, and enzyme that can make it difficult for a man to obtain an erection.

Another great benefit that springs from the extract is that it prevents premature ejaculation, news that will put a smile on any girl's face.
i will admit my performace in the bedroom has been very good, but i haven't experienced much in the way of a boost in libido-seminal volume seems kinda low also, i hope to see these improve.

i am going to try another route-i am going to reduce dose to the minimum recommended dose of 3 caps twice a day.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird, I've never heard of reducing a dose to increase results... I typically double or more the dosage...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Weird, I've never heard of reducing a dose to increase results... I typically double or more the dosage...
i am already on test cyp and my sperm count is already low, not sure but i think the higher dose may be reducing it even more. if so this is great news for guys not on trt-it's proof of how effective it is, imo. maybe???

btw-when i used ax magnum which is marketed as a libido enhancer, my sperm count went up noticeably. magnum has other ingredients as well but is low dosed daa. which makes me think i might react better to the lower dose.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reminds me of Anthony Roberts studies on Bulbine Natalensis, when he took high dose it gave him bad results and once he started taking a smaller dose he got amazing results. Kinda like DTH, a lot of people seemed to get good results, then they would get greedy, dose it higher and the effects would go away, bring the dose back down and it's working again....strange how that works. Dosing and timing is a science itself in the supplement world:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Reminds me of Anthony Roberts studies on Bulbine Natalensis, when he took high dose it gave him bad results and once he started taking a smaller dose he got amazing results. Kinda like DTH, a lot of people seemed to get good results, then they would get greedy, dose it higher and the effects would go away, bring the dose back down and it's working again....strange how that works. Dosing and timing is a science itself in the supplement world:)
exactly-and what works best for me may not be best for someone else.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm... Hadn't heard about that. I typically think of these things as either dose-dependent (double dose = double effect) or threshold (take a certain amount and beyond that there's negligible increases in effect). I don't know how getting it to a lower dose would make it better, most pathways increase the release or binding of substances, so more typically = more effect. But I'm not very well versed in all this stuff, so it's always interesting to see.

Maybe one substance has a higher binding affinity and at higher doses it's crowding out whatever other substance has the more positive effect?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmm... Hadn't heard about that. I typically think of these things as either dose-dependent (double dose = double effect) or threshold (take a certain amount and beyond that there's negligible increases in effect). I don't know how getting it to a lower dose would make it better, most pathways increase the release or binding of substances, so more typically = more effect. But I'm not very well versed in all this stuff, so it's always interesting to see.

Maybe one substance has a higher binding affinity and at higher doses it's crowding out whatever other substance has the more positive effect?
you bring up some damned good points, and i really appreciate your input.

as for dosing down on daa, my body should be saturated with it by now-i have read where lots of guys have dosed down to a maintenance dose after frontloading daa.

we will see-as of now i will be dosing 3/3. this is still only slightly below the 3gm mark.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Great log buddy! I just did what you described, dosing down that is with daa. I used the nutra stuff, and ran 12 days at the specified dose, than went with half that, dosing it at the same times as when I was using the full amount. To me, the difference seemed minimal, but there was a difference.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great log buddy! I just did what you described, dosing down that is with daa. I used the nutra stuff, and ran 12 days at the specified dose, than went with half that, dosing it at the same times as when I was using the full amount. To me, the difference seemed minimal, but there was a difference.

what did you notice at the 10-12 day point, george?

my strength is steadily going up, recovery is faster/better, my appetite is way up. ive gained 4 pounds and look leaner-i really don't have much to complain about, lol. just can't figure why my libido has taken a hit????

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
off day today. going to take my golden retriever to the park. amazingly i weighed in today up 6 pounds??? my appetite is insane, but i have cleaned up my diet by a lot. cut out all the sweet stuff and carbs are only complex, no simple sugar carbs. feel like i could eat 12 meals easily, :chairfall:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
off day today. going to take my golden retriever to the park. amazingly i weighed in today up 6 pounds??? my appetite is insane, but i have cleaned up my diet by a lot. cut out all the sweet stuff and carbs are only complex, no simple sugar carbs. feel like i could eat 12 meals easily, :chairfall:

Have a good restfull day!

6 pounds :O, nice! 12 meals a day lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, i just realized that this is only day 12 of this log, geezus. i opened the 2nd bottle of t-v2 but i still have well over half a bottle of mesomorph left. hell yeah-let those results keep on coming!!!!!!

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
i always open pre workouts, remove scoop and shake. i guess i have a high tolerance to ba.
Definitely always shake mine up, product settles a lot in shipping, storage, etc...
:far2t:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
what did you notice at the 10-12 day point, george?

my strength is steadily going up, recovery is faster/better, my appetite is way up. ive gained 4 pounds and look leaner-i really don't have much to complain about, lol. just can't figure why my libido has taken a hit????
For me, I noticed a marked increase in anxiety by the 2nd day. I have no anxiety issues at all, so I was kinda puzzled by it at first. My wife, on the other hand, has this issue and clued me in that yes indeed, it was anxiety. Others have told me that this is not an issue with other versions of daa, but I cannot personally comment on that, as this was the only one I had tried. That was the only negative thing I noticed through out 2 months of use, other than trying to feed my appetite, which, like you, went/is through the roof. Recovery by end of the first week was up, and so was endurance, and that continued to remain elevated. Libido for me went away a bit into the 2nd month, which was okay cuz' I was working nights. I started Animal PM during the 2nd month so I could sleep during the day and to keep prolactin in check just in case. Either way, libido bounced back a bit, but can't say for sure if it was because of the rise in prolactin, dissruption of my cicadian rythym, or overall stress, so I will have to give it a go sometime soon. I was able to do more workouts though while using daa, and gained about 2lbs total, but gained some fat due to frequent food binges. I did notice I seemed to be more alert, mentally, when using it as well. The anxiety eased up after the 1st month, plus, I think I just kinda got acclimated to it.