aps-mesomorph/testatropinv2.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Nice review T. I hear ya on that pushing past our "older body" o.k.

I'm doing an arm workout tonight with the meso. Can't wait to see how this goes!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I'm doing an arm workout tonight with the meso. Can't wait to see how this goes!
thanks-at 52 my recovery isn't what it used to be, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

thanks-at 52 my recovery isn't what it used to be, lol.

good luck on your arm workout-that is what i have planned for tomorrow.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey T money, in to see how you like the stack. It sounds like the new mesomorph is great for pumps, don't know if they changed the stim dosage, but the old one did wonders for me (stim junkie too).

You should try the straight up creatine nitrate if you like those pumps. I am not a big "pump" kind of guy, and that stuff has me swole during/after workouts!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey T money, in to see how you like the stack. It sounds like the new mesomorph is great for pumps, don't know if they changed the stim dosage, but the old one did wonders for me (stim junkie too).

You should try the straight up creatine nitrate if you like those pumps. I am not a big "pump" kind of guy, and that stuff has me swole during/after workouts!
compared to all the pre-workout formulas currently available i would say that the stim effect from meso is every bit as good or better than the others-in most cases considerably better.

i just have a high tolerance!

but unlike those others that give good energy, they didn't do much as far as pump or strength gains. so far i am really impressed with the pump from mesomorph and hope strength gains will follow soon.

i am seriously considering purchasing a bottle of creatine nitrate to stack with mesomorph-

i am just debating which grandkid to leave off the christmas list, lol.:evil:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
compared to all the pre-workout formulas currently available i would say that the stim effect from meso is every bit as good or better than the others-in most cases considerably better.

i just have a high tolerance!

but unlike those others that give good energy, they didn't do much as far as pump or strength gains. so far i am really impressed with the pump from mesomorph and hope strength gains will follow soon.

i am seriously considering purchasing a bottle of creatine nitrate to stack with mesomorph-

i am just debating which grandkid to leave off the christmas list, lol.:evil:
I honestly felt that Meso helped me to increase my strength. I've used other PWO's in the past, and although they had provided "stim" energy, that is where it ended. Meso provides incredible stim energy, pumps, no bloat and incredible strength gains in my 2 months of usage. It's the best product I've used in this category. When I say that nothing comes close...I mean it. Nothing compares to this product. I'm not a rep either, just highly impressed with this line.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I honestly felt that Meso helped me increase strength. I've used other PWO's in the past, and although they provided "stim" energy, that is where it ended. Meso provides incredible stim energy, pumps, no bloat and incredible strength gains in my 2 months of usage. It's the best product I've used in this category. When I say that nothing comes close...I mean it. Nothing compares to this product. I'm not a rep either, just highly impressed with this line.
thanks-glad to hear that.

i have only used meso for 2 workouts so far, but i am impressed-looking forward to those strength gains!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any word on how much creatine nitrate is in a scoop of the new mesomorph?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
aps seems to be good at laying out the amounts-i know they posted up exact amounts in testoropin and testoprin v2. i bet jd could find out and tell us.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aps seems to be good at laying out the amounts-i know they posted up exact amounts in testoropin and testoprin v2. i bet jd could find out and tell us.
Already looking into it, not sure if he will want to release this information, but he did tell everyone that Creatine Nitrate has 1500mg of Creatine Nitrate per serving. Will post up when I hear more. Probably later tonight cause I'm off to work lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already looking into it, not sure if he will want to release this information, but he did tell everyone that Creatine Nitrate has 1500mg of Creatine Nitrate per serving. Will post up when I hear more. Probably later tonight cause I'm off to work lol
Love APS transparency on their blends! BIG fan of the creatine nitrate, 50% more than competitors!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all i can say is it must be enough to make a difference-man i am still swole and sore today, lol.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
¿Dónde Está la Biblioteca, Pedro?

Translation.. Subbed :thumbsup:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's 750mg, it's enought to get the Nitrate Pump and also have enough room to add all the other ingredients that work with Meso.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's 750mg, it's enought to get the Nitrate Pump and also have enough room to add all the other ingredients that work with Meso.
Really a good dose there! That easily makes Mesomorph hard to beat in the preworkout category!

Thanks for sharing the info!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
arm workout-i have a nice gym in my basement, so i was able to stay home for this workout.

dosing 40 minutes prior to workout:
4 caps testatropinv2
1 1/2 scoops mesomorph
4 caps plasmagen-half a sample pack

started with 10 minutes stretching.

my arm routine is tri sets, i do 3 quick sets of each exercise then take a short break before moving to next.

1.ez bar reverse curl
2.hammer curl
3.ex bar curl.
4.tricep pushdown
5.incline dumbell curls-i love this exercise.
6.tricep curl extensions
8.i always finish with preachers, talk about putting the finishing touch on an arm workout...

guys, let me tell you, this is by far the most destructive/intense arm workout i have done since...forever. i was totally dead by the end-i could barely pick up my shaker cup.

the pump was no less than fantastic, my arms were so swole they were throbbing.
but the most fantastic thing happened while doing incline dumbell curls-i had veins pop out that ran from my neck to my chest, i haven't seen that kind of vascularity in many years. i had veins popping out all over the place-i swear i damned near creamed my jeans.

to say i am very happy with the results of this workout would be a big understatement-you can bet i am going to be sore as hell tomorrow.

btw-i may have to cut back to 1 scoop of mesomorph-before i kill myself, lol.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, looking forward to trying some Plasmagen myself. Log looks great there hoss!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
arm workout-i have a nice gym in my basement, so i was able to stay home for this workout.

4 caps testatropinv2
1 1/2 scoops mesomorph

my arm routine is tri sets, i do 3 quick sets of each exercise then take a short break before moving to next.

1.ez bar reverse curl
2.hammer curl
3.ex bar curl.
4.tricep pushdown
6.tricep curl extensions
8.i always finish with preachers, talk about putting the finishing touch on an arm workout...

guys, let me tell you, this is by far the most destructive/intense arm workout i have done since...forever. i was totally dead by the end-i could barely pick up my shaker cup.

but the most fantastic thing happened while doing incline dumbell curls-i had veins pop out that ran from my neck to my chest, i haven't seen that kind of vascularity in many years. i had veins popping out all over the place-i swear i damned near creamed my jeans.

to say i am very happy with the results of this workout would be a big understatement-you can bet i am going to be sore as hell tomorrow.

wow amazing, 1.5 scoops seems to be working amazing for you, sounds like some killer veins! Great freakin arm workout and update!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Awesome workout T! I LOVE incline curls too. My favorite curling exercise. I like to finish with preachers too. I couldn't yesterday because some twit was hogging it up. LOL. Don't OD on the MESO!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome workout T! I LOVE incline curls too. My favorite curling exercise. I like to finish with preachers too. I couldn't yesterday because some twit was hogging it up. LOL. Don't OD on the MESO!!!
the advantage of doing this stuff for many many years is along the way i have been able to make some great purchases on the cheap-my home gym is pretty complete.

seriously-i really pushed myself very hard today-i just wanted to keep going going going and i aint no damned energiser bunny. geezus that f'ing mesomorph is AMAZING STUFF!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
On a side note, looking forward to trying some Plasmagen myself. Log looks great there hoss!!
thanks for the kind words, my friend.

not sure how much of a role the plasmagen played-i only took 4 caps and full dose is 10 caps. all i know is the results of this workout reinforces the reason why i workout- fantastic results!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn-i just tried to shovel snow off my walk, my forearms started cramping so bad i had to stop for a few minutes. by the time i was done my arms were swole and pumped just like before.

i think it is nap time!:sleeping:

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established

4 caps testatropinv2
1 1/2 scoops mesomorph

1.ez bar reverse curl
2.hammer curl
3.ex bar curl.
4.tricep pushdown
6.tricep curl extensions

That's crazy!was supposed to skip today but after reading that i'm pumped.Think i'm gonna go do a 45min arm blitz and then get ready to watch the ultimate fighter finale tonight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's crazy!was supposed to skip today but after reading that i'm pumped.Think i'm gonna go do a 45min arm blitz and then get ready to watch the ultimate fighter finale tonight.
you are right it is crazy.

woke up from my nap, and soaked in hot tub with epsom salts with added magnesium sulfate and eucalyptus for 20 minutes-aaaah.

i'll be damned-i get out of the hot tub and there were veins showing everywhere- f'ing love it.:bling:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like it's treating you really well! How does the Meso compare to Krank, your $10 find?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it's treating you really well! How does the Meso compare to Krank, your $10 find?
crank was purely for energy, meso is a complete formula.
besides the energy on meso is better.

but hey for $10.........:dunno:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
the advantage of doing this stuff for many many years is along the way i have been able to make some great purchases on the cheap-my home gym is pretty complete.

seriously-i really pushed myself very hard today-i just wanted to keep going going going and i aint no damned energiser bunny. geezus that f'ing mesomorph is AMAZING STUFF!!!
That's great! Sounds like it was "one of those" workouts. You get them just every so often but when you do you remember why you do this.

How about them arm veins huh!? Haha. Gotta love that. My wife has a permanent bicep vein. Pisses me off. LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's great! Sounds like it was "one of those" workouts. You get them just every so often but when you do you remember why you do this.

How about them arm veins huh!? Haha. Gotta love that. My wife has a permanent bicep vein. Pisses me off. LOL
lol-i spit out my drink.

that's good stuff rahl!!!!:beerchug:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
didn't even want to look at weights today.

so i dosed
4 testatropin
2 phenadrine
1 white lightning
2 at-2
1 erase

did 30 minutes on my treadmill in basement
4 sets of weighted leg raises on weight bench
4 sets of crunchs

i really like phendrine, wow it really puts me in a good mood.
yellow thunder is stronger than white lightning, but white lightning isn't bad.
so far i haven't noticed big effects from testatropin v2, but tuesday is day 9 and also test cyp injection day-really looking for things to happen after that.

still had energy left so i took the dog for a walk.

been back on computer for around 45 minutes now and still feeling good!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

so i dosed
4 testatropin
2 phenadrine
1 white lightning
2 at-2
1 erase

4 sets of crunchs

so far i haven't noticed big effects from testatropin v2, but tuesday is day 9 and also test cyp injection day-really looking for things to happen after that.

Got to love the 3 stim choices that APS has, it's a nice variety to choose from. I'm curious to see how Testatropin will feel on day 14, for me I usually start feeling test boosters 2 weeks into it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 9 looks like where many guys are noticing it, plus my test cyp shot is on the same day, lol. i am already making sure my wifes schedule is clear that day.:hump::werd:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 9 looks like where many guys are noticing it, plus my test cyp shot is on the same day, lol. i am already making sure my wifes schedule is clear that day.:hump::werd:
ahaha NICE!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a completely horrible night at work last night. 1st the pre feeder vac shut off causing paper to go in skewed, this caused a jam up inside machine, which caused the plastic print die to get smoked. to top it off the few that did get through the machine caused the folder conveyor belt to break. over 3 freaking hours of down time, plus i hate pulling crammed up paper out of the machine. f'ing hell.

well i wasn't really in the mood to go stairclimbing after that monstrosity, but here is where keeping a log can keep you motivated.

so i dosed
3 testatropin
1 1/2 scoop mesomorph
2 at-2
1 erase

strapped on my ankle weights and headed downtown.

i was not in the mood-couldn't get the bad night out of my head + i was very tired. but the meso kept me motivated enough to make 3 trips up and down the 21 flights of stairs before calling it a day. i feel like the workout wasn't up to par-but i am very proud of myself for even going in the 1st place.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
testatropin v2 update

when i was shaving after workout i noticed a pimple on the end of my nose-the last time this happened was when i 1st started on test cyp over a year ago!!! also appetite has been unreal-i feel hungry ALL THE TIME!!!!

also i decided to make a dosing change-i still plan to dose 8 per day-but instead of 4 am/4 pm, i am going to try 3 am/2 afternoon/3 pm. jd or anyone with daa exprience let me know what you think of my dosing plan-please.

oh yeah, even though i feel like my test is up it seems that my libido has fell off some. it may just be fatigue-i have really been pushing myself hard since starting this log-thinking about just staying home tomorrow and doing some time on my treadmill.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
had a completely horrible night at work last night. 1st the pre feeder vac shut off causing paper to go in skewed, this caused a jam up inside machine, which caused the plastic print die to get smoked. to top it off the few that did get through the machine caused the folder conveyor belt to break. over 3 freaking hours of down time, plus i hate pulling crammed up paper out of the machine. f'ing hell.

well i wasn't really in the mood to go stairclimbing after that monstrosity, but here is where keeping a log can keep you motivated.

so i dosed
3 testatropin
1 1/2 scoop mesomorph
2 at-2
1 erase

strapped on my ankle weights and headed downtown.

i was not in the mood-couldn't get the bad night out of my head + i was very tired. but the meso kept me motivated enough to make 3 trips up and down the 21 flights of stairs before calling it a day. i feel like the workout wasn't up to par-but i am very proud of myself for even going in the 1st place.
Sounded like a rough night! Glad Meso could help get ya through the workout:)

It's hard to get into the workout mood when you have had a frustrated night like that so props to the killer motivation you have!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounded like a rough night! Glad Meso could help get ya through the workout:)

It's hard to get into the workout mood when you have had a frustrated night like that so props to the killer motivation you have!
exactly-this is best endorsement i can give to mesomorph, i am almost positive if it wasn't for this log-and knowing i had meso to energize me i would have just said to hell with it.

at this point not sure but i feel testatropinv2 may be playing a role in my motivation-tomorrow is test cyp shot day and day 9 for t-v2 so we will see.

btw-what do you think of my dosing plan?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
exactly-this is best endorsement i can give to mesomorph, i am almost positive if it wasn't for this log-and knowing i had meso to energize me i would have just said to hell with it.

at this point not sure but i feel testatropinv2 may be playing a role in my motivation-tomorrow is test cyp shot day and day 9 for t-v2 so we will see.

btw-what do you think of my dosing plan?
I havn't used daa yet so I can't say it's the best way it works, but everytime I take a test booster I seem to try and split it up into 3 doses as well to get the test boosting effects through the whole day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I havn't used daa yet so I can't say it's the best way it works, but everytime I take a test booster I seem to try and split it up into 3 doses as well to get the test boosting effects through the whole day.
yup-i know we both have a lot of experience with test boosters, and this is what i always do also. but since i don't have experience with daa i just wanted another opinion. unless someone with daa experience gives me a reason not too this is what i am gonna do.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the Italian study DAA results are based on administered the full dose in one serving. That being said, I haven't seen any evidence that would show it less effective broken into multiple doses.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Dude, that sucks about your day at work!! My favorite is walking into a mess like that for my shift, or better yet, someone patched up everything "Just well enough" to get them through their shift, screwing my shift. Despite having a wife, I still find myself getting screwed more at work than home, and quite frankly, that's not right.:laugh:

Anyways, I've usedd NP's DAA, and have dosed it twice per day and three times per day, didn't notice any difference. I'm looking to try some others here real soon. I've done the 6 grams per day for the first time, then did 3 grams per day kinda like a maintenance dose. I thought I noticed less of an effect at 3 grams, but I need to try it again to be sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude, that sucks about your day at work!! My favorite is walking into a mess like that for my shift, or better yet, someone patched up everything "Just well enough" to get them through their shift, screwing my shift. Despite having a wife, I still find myself getting screwed more at work than home, and quite frankly, that's not right.:laugh:

Anyways, I've usedd NP's DAA, and have dosed it twice per day and three times per day, didn't notice any difference. I'm looking to try some others here real soon. I've done the 6 grams per day for the first time, then did 3 grams per day kinda like a maintenance dose. I thought I noticed less of an effect at 3 grams, but I need to try it again to be sure.
yeah, i hear you about things being messed up already when you 1st get to work-this one was on me, i didn't make sure the prefeeder vac was working properly before starting machine up.:trout:f'ing rookie mistake-i really got teased about it too, lol.

anyways-testatropin says max dose is 8 caps a day and i believe 6 caps is a little under 3 gms. but i am hoping there is synergy with the ing's as t-v2 contains a nice line-up.

thanks for the input-jd/milas/george-much appreciated.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established

so i dosed
4 testatropin
2 phenadrine
1 white lightning
2 at-2
1 erase

4 sets of crunchs

lol wow I thought I was a stim-aholic edit: I am a stim-aholic but your stimstack makes me look like im drinkn coffee! wow bigt thats impressive!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kids...don't try this at home!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am totally taking today off from working out, the only thing i am doing is taking my dog for a walk. it is cold as hell outside here in indiana, but at least the sun is shining.

took my test cyp injection already early this morning along with 3 caps of testatropin v2-will get a libido check this afternoon-got a hookup already planned with my wife.:hump:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am totally taking today off from working out, the only thing i am doing is taking my dog for a walk. it is cold as hell outside here in indiana, but at least the sun is shining.

took my test cyp injection already early this morning along with 3 caps of testatropin v2-will get a libido check this afternoon-got a hookup already planned with my wife.:hump:
Have you ever tried the T gels in comparison to injections? I hear injections are the way to go, but was curious.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever tried the T gels in comparison to injections? I hear injections are the way to go, but was curious.
nope-my doc put me straight on to test cyp. from what i have heard injections are definately the way to go. ive been doing injections since 8/28/09 once a week, and have had zero problems.

well i was doing 400mg every 2 weeks, but nattyd set me right-weekly injections keep hormones more balanced.