aps-mesomorph/testatropinv2.

Page 3 of 24 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Hmmmm...something is missing around here??

Attachment 36422

Attachment 36423

There...fixed!!

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hmmmm...something is missing around here??

Attachment 36422

Attachment 36423

There...fixed!!
  3. Registered User
    Answers

didn't even want to look at weights today.

so i dosed
    4 testatropin
    2 phenadrine
    1 white lightning
    2 at-2
    1 erase

did 30 minutes on my treadmill in basement
    4 sets of weighted leg raises on weight bench
    4 sets of crunchs

i really like phendrine, wow it really puts me in a good mood.
    yellow thunder is stronger than white lightning, but white lightning isn't bad.
    so far i haven't noticed big effects from testatropin v2, but tuesday is day 9 and also test cyp injection day-really looking for things to happen after that.

still had energy left so i took the dog for a walk.

been back on computer for around 45 minutes now and still feeling good!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

so i dosed
    4 testatropin
    2 phenadrine
    1 white lightning
    2 at-2
    1 erase

4 sets of crunchs

so far i haven't noticed big effects from testatropin v2, but tuesday is day 9 and also test cyp injection day-really looking for things to happen after that.

Got to love the 3 stim choices that APS has, it's a nice variety to choose from. I'm curious to see how Testatropin will feel on day 14, for me I usually start feeling test boosters 2 weeks into it.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

day 9 looks like where many guys are noticing it, plus my test cyp shot is on the same day, lol. i am already making sure my wifes schedule is clear that day.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

day 9 looks like where many guys are noticing it, plus my test cyp shot is on the same day, lol. i am already making sure my wifes schedule is clear that day.
    ahaha NICE!
  7. Registered User
    Answers

had a completely horrible night at work last night. 1st the pre feeder vac shut off causing paper to go in skewed, this caused a jam up inside machine, which caused the plastic print die to get smoked. to top it off the few that did get through the machine caused the folder conveyor belt to break. over 3 freaking hours of down time, plus i hate pulling crammed up paper out of the machine. f'ing hell.

well i wasn't really in the mood to go stairclimbing after that monstrosity, but here is where keeping a log can keep you motivated.

so i dosed
    3 testatropin
    1 1/2 scoop mesomorph
    2 at-2
    1 erase

strapped on my ankle weights and headed downtown.

i was not in the mood-couldn't get the bad night out of my head + i was very tired. but the meso kept me motivated enough to make 3 trips up and down the 21 flights of stairs before calling it a day. i feel like the workout wasn't up to par-but i am very proud of myself for even going in the 1st place.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

testatropin v2 update

when i was shaving after workout i noticed a pimple on the end of my nose-the last time this happened was when i 1st started on test cyp over a year ago!!! also appetite has been unreal-i feel hungry ALL THE TIME!!!!

also i decided to make a dosing change-i still plan to dose 8 per day-but instead of 4 am/4 pm, i am going to try 3 am/2 afternoon/3 pm. jd or anyone with daa exprience let me know what you think of my dosing plan-please.

oh yeah, even though i feel like my test is up it seems that my libido has fell off some. it may just be fatigue-i have really been pushing myself hard since starting this log-thinking about just staying home tomorrow and doing some time on my treadmill.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

had a completely horrible night at work last night. 1st the pre feeder vac shut off causing paper to go in skewed, this caused a jam up inside machine, which caused the plastic print die to get smoked. to top it off the few that did get through the machine caused the folder conveyor belt to break. over 3 freaking hours of down time, plus i hate pulling crammed up paper out of the machine. f'ing hell.

well i wasn't really in the mood to go stairclimbing after that monstrosity, but here is where keeping a log can keep you motivated.

so i dosed
    3 testatropin
    1 1/2 scoop mesomorph
    2 at-2
    1 erase

strapped on my ankle weights and headed downtown.

i was not in the mood-couldn't get the bad night out of my head + i was very tired. but the meso kept me motivated enough to make 3 trips up and down the 21 flights of stairs before calling it a day. i feel like the workout wasn't up to par-but i am very proud of myself for even going in the 1st place.
    Sounded like a rough night! Glad Meso could help get ya through the workout

It's hard to get into the workout mood when you have had a frustrated night like that so props to the killer motivation you have!
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Sounded like a rough night! Glad Meso could help get ya through the workout

It's hard to get into the workout mood when you have had a frustrated night like that so props to the killer motivation you have!
    exactly-this is best endorsement i can give to mesomorph, i am almost positive if it wasn't for this log-and knowing i had meso to energize me i would have just said to hell with it.

at this point not sure but i feel testatropinv2 may be playing a role in my motivation-tomorrow is test cyp shot day and day 9 for t-v2 so we will see.

btw-what do you think of my dosing plan?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

exactly-this is best endorsement i can give to mesomorph, i am almost positive if it wasn't for this log-and knowing i had meso to energize me i would have just said to hell with it.

at this point not sure but i feel testatropinv2 may be playing a role in my motivation-tomorrow is test cyp shot day and day 9 for t-v2 so we will see.

btw-what do you think of my dosing plan?
    I havn't used daa yet so I can't say it's the best way it works, but everytime I take a test booster I seem to try and split it up into 3 doses as well to get the test boosting effects through the whole day.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

I havn't used daa yet so I can't say it's the best way it works, but everytime I take a test booster I seem to try and split it up into 3 doses as well to get the test boosting effects through the whole day.
    yup-i know we both have a lot of experience with test boosters, and this is what i always do also. but since i don't have experience with daa i just wanted another opinion. unless someone with daa experience gives me a reason not too this is what i am gonna do.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I think the Italian study DAA results are based on administered the full dose in one serving. That being said, I haven't seen any evidence that would show it less effective broken into multiple doses.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Dude, that sucks about your day at work!! My favorite is walking into a mess like that for my shift, or better yet, someone patched up everything "Just well enough" to get them through their shift, screwing my shift. Despite having a wife, I still find myself getting screwed more at work than home, and quite frankly, that's not right.

Anyways, I've usedd NP's DAA, and have dosed it twice per day and three times per day, didn't notice any difference. I'm looking to try some others here real soon. I've done the 6 grams per day for the first time, then did 3 grams per day kinda like a maintenance dose. I thought I noticed less of an effect at 3 grams, but I need to try it again to be sure.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Dude, that sucks about your day at work!! My favorite is walking into a mess like that for my shift, or better yet, someone patched up everything "Just well enough" to get them through their shift, screwing my shift. Despite having a wife, I still find myself getting screwed more at work than home, and quite frankly, that's not right.

Anyways, I've usedd NP's DAA, and have dosed it twice per day and three times per day, didn't notice any difference. I'm looking to try some others here real soon. I've done the 6 grams per day for the first time, then did 3 grams per day kinda like a maintenance dose. I thought I noticed less of an effect at 3 grams, but I need to try it again to be sure.
    yeah, i hear you about things being messed up already when you 1st get to work-this one was on me, i didn't make sure the prefeeder vac was working properly before starting machine up.f'ing rookie mistake-i really got teased about it too, lol.

anyways-testatropin says max dose is 8 caps a day and i believe 6 caps is a little under 3 gms. but i am hoping there is synergy with the ing's as t-v2 contains a nice line-up.

thanks for the input-jd/milas/george-much appreciated.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

so i dosed
    4 testatropin
    2 phenadrine
    1 white lightning
    2 at-2
    1 erase

4 sets of crunchs

lol wow I thought I was a stim-aholic edit: I am a stim-aholic but your stimstack makes me look like im drinkn coffee! wow bigt thats impressive!
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Kids...don't try this at home!!
  18. Registered User
    Answers

i am totally taking today off from working out, the only thing i am doing is taking my dog for a walk. it is cold as hell outside here in indiana, but at least the sun is shining.

took my test cyp injection already early this morning along with 3 caps of testatropin v2-will get a libido check this afternoon-got a hookup already planned with my wife.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

i am totally taking today off from working out, the only thing i am doing is taking my dog for a walk. it is cold as hell outside here in indiana, but at least the sun is shining.

took my test cyp injection already early this morning along with 3 caps of testatropin v2-will get a libido check this afternoon-got a hookup already planned with my wife.
    Have you ever tried the T gels in comparison to injections? I hear injections are the way to go, but was curious.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Have you ever tried the T gels in comparison to injections? I hear injections are the way to go, but was curious.
    nope-my doc put me straight on to test cyp. from what i have heard injections are definately the way to go. ive been doing injections since 8/28/09 once a week, and have had zero problems.

well i was doing 400mg every 2 weeks, but nattyd set me right-weekly injections keep hormones more balanced.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

nope-my doc put me straight on to test cyp. from what i have heard injections are definately the way to go. ive been doing injections since 8/28/09 once a week, and have had zero problems.

well i was doing 400mg every 2 weeks, but nattyd set me right-weekly injections keep hormones more balanced.
    I on the other hand have been using a gel for almost a year, and it more than doubled my total test, and with the addition of nurta daa my last bloods brought me to the top of the range, for free test, not total, soo anyhow sooner or later the gel will likely shut me down and i will have to graduate to injections, no big deal imo. big deal = have sub-normal test levels.. that garbage feeling, im sure you know!! imma buy me some of dat dere testotrpin v2. just bought me some meso and cre nitrate yesterday, i dont feel like stopping.
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    I on the other hand have been using a gel for almost a year, and it more than doubled my total test, and with the addition of nurta daa my last bloods brought me to the top of the range, for free test, not total, soo anyhow sooner or later the gel will likely shut me down and i will have to graduate to injections, no big deal imo. big deal = have sub-normal test levels.. that garbage feeling, im sure you know!! imma buy me some of dat dere testotrpin v2. just bought me some meso and cre nitrate yesterday, i dont feel like stopping.
    happy for you results. i am hoping the testapropin v2 along with test cyp will give me a nice boost.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

happy for you results. i am hoping the testapropin v2 along with test cyp will give me a nice boost.
    I don't know about the Test Cyp, but the Testatropin should do the trick
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I am hoping that too, and I am pretty sure it will! I already know that daa is worth its weight, I mean , it works anyway.. .. and aps has such solid products imo, I am confident that its gonna be real good!! what kinda dog you got t?
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    I am hoping that too, and I am pretty sure it will! I already know that daa is worth its weight, I mean , it works anyway.. .. and aps has such solid products imo, I am confident that its gonna be real good!! what kinda dog you got t?
    golden lab, german shepard, and my wifes welsh corgi. going to take fritzi the shepard today since there won't be many people out.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  195 lbs.
    Answers

i don't do pct-i am on trt. i have 2 bottles and plan to run both straight through. i am on day4, and from what i have read things will get much better. i had great results on original testatropin-and i trust aps!

btw-you are right about pct-get 2 bottles of testatropin v2.
    For sure bro.. im takin their creatine nitrate... this is literally a joke... i got all my boys takin it too lol we dont wanna leave the gym....legs today and just popped my creo nitrate about twenty minutes ago......light weight haha
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Big t haha ur hilarious lol.... sounds like a good day to me
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  195 lbs.
    Answers

What is the "half-life" for testatropin v2???????
  29. Registered User
    Answers

ok-went with something different today
    dosing
    6 testatropin v2
    1 1/2 scoops mesomorph
    1 erase
    2 at-2

got to the gym and felt really into it, but felt hungry, lol.

chalk up another great workout. i kept going to exhaustion on one machine straight to another with little to no rest between. incredible i was able to keep pumping out reps at this pace-a truely remarkable workout.

my appetite has been out of control the last few days-i weighed in today at +4 pounds. even though i look lean, i have to clean up my diet before fat begins to develop. been giving in to my craving for sweet stuff-i feel my blood sugar is low, especially before bed. going to try adding a scoop of peanut butter to my before bed shake.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Sweet cravings in the evening usually a sign of high cortisol. Funny...you seem like a very calm,mello sort of guy...
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Sweet cravings in the evening usually a sign of high cortisol. Funny...you seem like a very calm,mello sort of guy...
    this is strange-i have been on erase for several weeks now-i thought maybe one of the ingredients in testatropin v2 has nutrient partitoner qualities to it. take a look at ing's and see what you think.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Erase says it is supposed to help with cortisol.
  33. Registered User
    Answers

exactly! that is why i doubt the high cortisol.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Since it's a metabolite of 7-DHEA, it's not really certain whether it helps control cortisone/cortisol conversion or not. I haven't seen any studies or otherwise that supports that particular metabolite, I think it was just an assumption. PES would know better though, if he's around...
  35. Registered User
    Answers

just checked my blood sugar, it is 119- very good. no concerns, i really doubt my cort is high, if anything i usually run low cort.

on a good note, i feel pretty good. after a really intense workout today i feel pretty much recovered, i think testatropin v2 might be playing a role in better recovery.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

just checked my blood sugar, it is 119- very good. no concerns, i really doubt my cort is high, if anything i usually run low cort.

on a good note, i feel pretty good. after a really intense workout today i feel pretty much recovered, i think testatropin v2 might be playing a role in better recovery.
    Good to hear Tom!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Good to hear Tom!
    you bet, i was really expecting to be very sore right now. believe me a full body workout jackedup on mesomorph is pretty damned greuling.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Someone told me to take DAA all preworkout and that it should help with some added aggression benefit. So that is what I usually do.

Glad to hear the stack is working big T.O.M.
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Hah, it feels like everyday I dont read your thread it doubles in length.

My run is going pretty well so far. Can definitely feel a better sense of well being on it.

Plus, slow and steady gains are nice to see once and a while
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Someone told me to take DAA all preworkout and that it should help with some added aggression benefit. So that is what I usually do.

Glad to hear the stack is working big T.O.M.
    that is what i have heard too- but t-v2 has other stuff besides daa. today i dosed 6caps preworkout, and 2 caps about an hout after postworkout meal. idunno, t-v2 is specific about 2 doses?

jd-get in here, lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mesomorph
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 12:33 PM
  2. APS Mesomorph
    By KillaK2010 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 02:13 PM
  3. APS Mesomorph