aps-mesomorph/testatropinv2.

Page 3 of 31 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Already looking into it, not sure if he will want to release this information, but he did tell everyone that Creatine Nitrate has 1500mg of Creatine Nitrate per serving. Will post up when I hear more. Probably later tonight cause I'm off to work lol
    Love APS transparency on their blends! BIG fan of the creatine nitrate, 50% more than competitors!

2. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Already looking into it, not sure if he will want to release this information, but he did tell everyone that Creatine Nitrate has 1500mg of Creatine Nitrate per serving. Will post up when I hear more. Probably later tonight cause I'm off to work lol
    all i can say is it must be enough to make a difference-man i am still swole and sore today, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

3. ¿Dónde Está la Biblioteca, Pedro?

Translation.. Subbed

4. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Any word on how much creatine nitrate is in a scoop of the new mesomorph?
    It's 750mg, it's enought to get the Nitrate Pump and also have enough room to add all the other ingredients that work with Meso.

5. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    It's 750mg, it's enought to get the Nitrate Pump and also have enough room to add all the other ingredients that work with Meso.
    Really a good dose there! That easily makes Mesomorph hard to beat in the preworkout category!

Thanks for sharing the info!

6. arm workout-i have a nice gym in my basement, so i was able to stay home for this workout.

dosing 40 minutes prior to workout:
    4 caps testatropinv2
    1 1/2 scoops mesomorph
    4 caps plasmagen-half a sample pack

started with 10 minutes stretching.

my arm routine is tri sets, i do 3 quick sets of each exercise then take a short break before moving to next.

1.ez bar reverse curl
    2.hammer curl
    3.ex bar curl.
    4.tricep pushdown
    5.incline dumbell curls-i love this exercise.
    6.tricep curl extensions
    8.i always finish with preachers, talk about putting the finishing touch on an arm workout...

guys, let me tell you, this is by far the most destructive/intense arm workout i have done since...forever. i was totally dead by the end-i could barely pick up my shaker cup.

the pump was no less than fantastic, my arms were so swole they were throbbing.
    but the most fantastic thing happened while doing incline dumbell curls-i had veins pop out that ran from my neck to my chest, i haven't seen that kind of vascularity in many years. i had veins popping out all over the place-i swear i damned near creamed my jeans.

to say i am very happy with the results of this workout would be a big understatement-you can bet i am going to be sore as hell tomorrow.

btw-i may have to cut back to 1 scoop of mesomorph-before i kill myself, lol.

7. On a side note, looking forward to trying some Plasmagen myself. Log looks great there hoss!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    arm workout-i have a nice gym in my basement, so i was able to stay home for this workout.

4 caps testatropinv2
    1 1/2 scoops mesomorph

my arm routine is tri sets, i do 3 quick sets of each exercise then take a short break before moving to next.

1.ez bar reverse curl
    2.hammer curl
    3.ex bar curl.
    4.tricep pushdown
    6.tricep curl extensions
    8.i always finish with preachers, talk about putting the finishing touch on an arm workout...

guys, let me tell you, this is by far the most destructive/intense arm workout i have done since...forever. i was totally dead by the end-i could barely pick up my shaker cup.

but the most fantastic thing happened while doing incline dumbell curls-i had veins pop out that ran from my neck to my chest, i haven't seen that kind of vascularity in many years. i had veins popping out all over the place-i swear i damned near creamed my jeans.

to say i am very happy with the results of this workout would be a big understatement-you can bet i am going to be sore as hell tomorrow.

wow amazing, 1.5 scoops seems to be working amazing for you, sounds like some killer veins! Great freakin arm workout and update!

9. Awesome workout T! I LOVE incline curls too. My favorite curling exercise. I like to finish with preachers too. I couldn't yesterday because some twit was hogging it up. LOL. Don't OD on the MESO!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Awesome workout T! I LOVE incline curls too. My favorite curling exercise. I like to finish with preachers too. I couldn't yesterday because some twit was hogging it up. LOL. Don't OD on the MESO!!!
    the advantage of doing this stuff for many many years is along the way i have been able to make some great purchases on the cheap-my home gym is pretty complete.

seriously-i really pushed myself very hard today-i just wanted to keep going going going and i aint no damned energiser bunny. geezus that f'ing mesomorph is AMAZING STUFF!!!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    On a side note, looking forward to trying some Plasmagen myself. Log looks great there hoss!!
    thanks for the kind words, my friend.

not sure how much of a role the plasmagen played-i only took 4 caps and full dose is 10 caps. all i know is the results of this workout reinforces the reason why i workout- fantastic results!!!!!

12. damn-i just tried to shovel snow off my walk, my forearms started cramping so bad i had to stop for a few minutes. by the time i was done my arms were swole and pumped just like before.

i think it is nap time!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    arm workout-i have a nice gym in my basement, so i was able to stay home for this workout.

4 caps testatropinv2
    1 1/2 scoops mesomorph

1.ez bar reverse curl
    2.hammer curl
    3.ex bar curl.
    4.tricep pushdown
    6.tricep curl extensions

That's crazy!was supposed to skip today but after reading that i'm pumped.Think i'm gonna go do a 45min arm blitz and then get ready to watch the ultimate fighter finale tonight.

14. Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    That's crazy!was supposed to skip today but after reading that i'm pumped.Think i'm gonna go do a 45min arm blitz and then get ready to watch the ultimate fighter finale tonight.
    you are right it is crazy.

woke up from my nap, and soaked in hot tub with epsom salts with added magnesium sulfate and eucalyptus for 20 minutes-aaaah.

i'll be damned-i get out of the hot tub and there were veins showing everywhere- f'ing love it.

15. Sounds like it's treating you really well! How does the Meso compare to Krank, your $10 find?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Sounds like it's treating you really well! How does the Meso compare to Krank, your $10 find?
    crank was purely for energy, meso is a complete formula.
    besides the energy on meso is better.

but hey for $10.........

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the advantage of doing this stuff for many many years is along the way i have been able to make some great purchases on the cheap-my home gym is pretty complete.

seriously-i really pushed myself very hard today-i just wanted to keep going going going and i aint no damned energiser bunny. geezus that f'ing mesomorph is AMAZING STUFF!!!
    That's great! Sounds like it was "one of those" workouts. You get them just every so often but when you do you remember why you do this.

How about them arm veins huh!? Haha. Gotta love that. My wife has a permanent bicep vein. Pisses me off. LOL

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    That's great! Sounds like it was "one of those" workouts. You get them just every so often but when you do you remember why you do this.

How about them arm veins huh!? Haha. Gotta love that. My wife has a permanent bicep vein. Pisses me off. LOL
    lol-i spit out my drink.

that's good stuff rahl!!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol-i spit out my drink.

that's good stuff rahl!!!!
    Sorry about your monitor.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Sorry about your monitor.
    it's cool. it was well worth the good laugh.

21. Hmmmm...something is missing around here??

Attachment 36422

Attachment 36423

There...fixed!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hmmmm...something is missing around here??

Attachment 36422

Attachment 36423

There...fixed!!

23. didn't even want to look at weights today.

so i dosed
    4 testatropin
    2 phenadrine
    1 white lightning
    2 at-2
    1 erase

did 30 minutes on my treadmill in basement
    4 sets of weighted leg raises on weight bench
    4 sets of crunchs

i really like phendrine, wow it really puts me in a good mood.
    yellow thunder is stronger than white lightning, but white lightning isn't bad.
    so far i haven't noticed big effects from testatropin v2, but tuesday is day 9 and also test cyp injection day-really looking for things to happen after that.

still had energy left so i took the dog for a walk.

been back on computer for around 45 minutes now and still feeling good!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    didn't even want to look at weights today.

so i dosed
    4 testatropin
    2 phenadrine
    1 white lightning
    2 at-2
    1 erase

did 30 minutes on my treadmill in basement
    4 sets of weighted leg raises on weight bench
    4 sets of crunchs

i really like phendrine, wow it really puts me in a good mood.
    yellow thunder is stronger than white lightning, but white lightning isn't bad.
    so far i haven't noticed big effects from testatropin v2, but tuesday is day 9 and also test cyp injection day-really looking for things to happen after that.

still had energy left so i took the dog for a walk.

been back on computer for around 45 minutes now and still feeling good!!
    Got to love the 3 stim choices that APS has, it's a nice variety to choose from. I'm curious to see how Testatropin will feel on day 14, for me I usually start feeling test boosters 2 weeks into it.

25. day 9 looks like where many guys are noticing it, plus my test cyp shot is on the same day, lol. i am already making sure my wifes schedule is clear that day.

26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    day 9 looks like where many guys are noticing it, plus my test cyp shot is on the same day, lol. i am already making sure my wifes schedule is clear that day.
    ahaha NICE!

27. had a completely horrible night at work last night. 1st the pre feeder vac shut off causing paper to go in skewed, this caused a jam up inside machine, which caused the plastic print die to get smoked. to top it off the few that did get through the machine caused the folder conveyor belt to break. over 3 freaking hours of down time, plus i hate pulling crammed up paper out of the machine. f'ing hell.

well i wasn't really in the mood to go stairclimbing after that monstrosity, but here is where keeping a log can keep you motivated.

so i dosed
    3 testatropin
    1 1/2 scoop mesomorph
    2 at-2
    1 erase

strapped on my ankle weights and headed downtown.

i was not in the mood-couldn't get the bad night out of my head + i was very tired. but the meso kept me motivated enough to make 3 trips up and down the 21 flights of stairs before calling it a day. i feel like the workout wasn't up to par-but i am very proud of myself for even going in the 1st place.

28. testatropin v2 update

when i was shaving after workout i noticed a pimple on the end of my nose-the last time this happened was when i 1st started on test cyp over a year ago!!! also appetite has been unreal-i feel hungry ALL THE TIME!!!!

also i decided to make a dosing change-i still plan to dose 8 per day-but instead of 4 am/4 pm, i am going to try 3 am/2 afternoon/3 pm. jd or anyone with daa exprience let me know what you think of my dosing plan-please.

oh yeah, even though i feel like my test is up it seems that my libido has fell off some. it may just be fatigue-i have really been pushing myself hard since starting this log-thinking about just staying home tomorrow and doing some time on my treadmill.

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    had a completely horrible night at work last night. 1st the pre feeder vac shut off causing paper to go in skewed, this caused a jam up inside machine, which caused the plastic print die to get smoked. to top it off the few that did get through the machine caused the folder conveyor belt to break. over 3 freaking hours of down time, plus i hate pulling crammed up paper out of the machine. f'ing hell.

well i wasn't really in the mood to go stairclimbing after that monstrosity, but here is where keeping a log can keep you motivated.

so i dosed
    3 testatropin
    1 1/2 scoop mesomorph
    2 at-2
    1 erase

strapped on my ankle weights and headed downtown.

i was not in the mood-couldn't get the bad night out of my head + i was very tired. but the meso kept me motivated enough to make 3 trips up and down the 21 flights of stairs before calling it a day. i feel like the workout wasn't up to par-but i am very proud of myself for even going in the 1st place.
    Sounded like a rough night! Glad Meso could help get ya through the workout

It's hard to get into the workout mood when you have had a frustrated night like that so props to the killer motivation you have!

30. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Sounded like a rough night! Glad Meso could help get ya through the workout

It's hard to get into the workout mood when you have had a frustrated night like that so props to the killer motivation you have!
    exactly-this is best endorsement i can give to mesomorph, i am almost positive if it wasn't for this log-and knowing i had meso to energize me i would have just said to hell with it.

at this point not sure but i feel testatropinv2 may be playing a role in my motivation-tomorrow is test cyp shot day and day 9 for t-v2 so we will see.

btw-what do you think of my dosing plan?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mesomorph
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 02:33 PM
  2. APS Mesomorph
    By KillaK2010 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 04:13 PM
  3. APS Mesomorph
    By learn in forum Supplement Logs