aps-mesomorph/testatropinv2.

Page 3 of 37 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Nice review T. I hear ya on that pushing past our "older body" o.k.

    I'm doing an arm workout tonight with the meso. Can't wait to see how this goes!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Nice review T. I hear ya on that pushing past our "older body" o.k.

    I'm doing an arm workout tonight with the meso. Can't wait to see how this goes!
    thanks-at 52 my recovery isn't what it used to be, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Nice review T. I hear ya on that pushing past our "older body" o.k.

    I'm doing an arm workout tonight with the meso. Can't wait to see how this goes!
    thanks-at 52 my recovery isn't what it used to be, lol.


    good luck on your arm workout-that is what i have planned for tomorrow.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. Hey T money, in to see how you like the stack. It sounds like the new mesomorph is great for pumps, don't know if they changed the stim dosage, but the old one did wonders for me (stim junkie too).

    You should try the straight up creatine nitrate if you like those pumps. I am not a big "pump" kind of guy, and that stuff has me swole during/after workouts!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Hey T money, in to see how you like the stack. It sounds like the new mesomorph is great for pumps, don't know if they changed the stim dosage, but the old one did wonders for me (stim junkie too).

    You should try the straight up creatine nitrate if you like those pumps. I am not a big "pump" kind of guy, and that stuff has me swole during/after workouts!
    compared to all the pre-workout formulas currently available i would say that the stim effect from meso is every bit as good or better than the others-in most cases considerably better.

    i just have a high tolerance!

    but unlike those others that give good energy, they didn't do much as far as pump or strength gains. so far i am really impressed with the pump from mesomorph and hope strength gains will follow soon.

    i am seriously considering purchasing a bottle of creatine nitrate to stack with mesomorph-

    i am just debating which grandkid to leave off the christmas list, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    compared to all the pre-workout formulas currently available i would say that the stim effect from meso is every bit as good or better than the others-in most cases considerably better.

    i just have a high tolerance!

    but unlike those others that give good energy, they didn't do much as far as pump or strength gains. so far i am really impressed with the pump from mesomorph and hope strength gains will follow soon.

    i am seriously considering purchasing a bottle of creatine nitrate to stack with mesomorph-

    i am just debating which grandkid to leave off the christmas list, lol.
    I honestly felt that Meso helped me to increase my strength. I've used other PWO's in the past, and although they had provided "stim" energy, that is where it ended. Meso provides incredible stim energy, pumps, no bloat and incredible strength gains in my 2 months of usage. It's the best product I've used in this category. When I say that nothing comes close...I mean it. Nothing compares to this product. I'm not a rep either, just highly impressed with this line.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I honestly felt that Meso helped me increase strength. I've used other PWO's in the past, and although they provided "stim" energy, that is where it ended. Meso provides incredible stim energy, pumps, no bloat and incredible strength gains in my 2 months of usage. It's the best product I've used in this category. When I say that nothing comes close...I mean it. Nothing compares to this product. I'm not a rep either, just highly impressed with this line.
    thanks-glad to hear that.


    i have only used meso for 2 workouts so far, but i am impressed-looking forward to those strength gains!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. Any word on how much creatine nitrate is in a scoop of the new mesomorph?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Any word on how much creatine nitrate is in a scoop of the new mesomorph?
    aps seems to be good at laying out the amounts-i know they posted up exact amounts in testoropin and testoprin v2. i bet jd could find out and tell us.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    aps seems to be good at laying out the amounts-i know they posted up exact amounts in testoropin and testoprin v2. i bet jd could find out and tell us.
    Already looking into it, not sure if he will want to release this information, but he did tell everyone that Creatine Nitrate has 1500mg of Creatine Nitrate per serving. Will post up when I hear more. Probably later tonight cause I'm off to work lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Already looking into it, not sure if he will want to release this information, but he did tell everyone that Creatine Nitrate has 1500mg of Creatine Nitrate per serving. Will post up when I hear more. Probably later tonight cause I'm off to work lol
    Love APS transparency on their blends! BIG fan of the creatine nitrate, 50% more than competitors!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Already looking into it, not sure if he will want to release this information, but he did tell everyone that Creatine Nitrate has 1500mg of Creatine Nitrate per serving. Will post up when I hear more. Probably later tonight cause I'm off to work lol
    all i can say is it must be enough to make a difference-man i am still swole and sore today, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. ¿Dónde Está la Biblioteca, Pedro?





    Translation.. Subbed

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Any word on how much creatine nitrate is in a scoop of the new mesomorph?
    It's 750mg, it's enought to get the Nitrate Pump and also have enough room to add all the other ingredients that work with Meso.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    It's 750mg, it's enought to get the Nitrate Pump and also have enough room to add all the other ingredients that work with Meso.
    Really a good dose there! That easily makes Mesomorph hard to beat in the preworkout category!

    Thanks for sharing the info!

  16. arm workout-i have a nice gym in my basement, so i was able to stay home for this workout.

    dosing 40 minutes prior to workout:
    4 caps testatropinv2
    1 1/2 scoops mesomorph
    4 caps plasmagen-half a sample pack


    started with 10 minutes stretching.

    my arm routine is tri sets, i do 3 quick sets of each exercise then take a short break before moving to next.

    1.ez bar reverse curl
    2.hammer curl
    3.ex bar curl.
    4.tricep pushdown
    5.incline dumbell curls-i love this exercise.
    6.tricep curl extensions
    8.i always finish with preachers, talk about putting the finishing touch on an arm workout...

    guys, let me tell you, this is by far the most destructive/intense arm workout i have done since...forever. i was totally dead by the end-i could barely pick up my shaker cup.

    the pump was no less than fantastic, my arms were so swole they were throbbing.
    but the most fantastic thing happened while doing incline dumbell curls-i had veins pop out that ran from my neck to my chest, i haven't seen that kind of vascularity in many years. i had veins popping out all over the place-i swear i damned near creamed my jeans.

    to say i am very happy with the results of this workout would be a big understatement-you can bet i am going to be sore as hell tomorrow.

    btw-i may have to cut back to 1 scoop of mesomorph-before i kill myself, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. On a side note, looking forward to trying some Plasmagen myself. Log looks great there hoss!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    arm workout-i have a nice gym in my basement, so i was able to stay home for this workout.

    dosing 40 minutes prior to workout:
    4 caps testatropinv2
    1 1/2 scoops mesomorph
    4 caps plasmagen-half a sample pack


    started with 10 minutes stretching.

    my arm routine is tri sets, i do 3 quick sets of each exercise then take a short break before moving to next.

    1.ez bar reverse curl
    2.hammer curl
    3.ex bar curl.
    4.tricep pushdown
    5.incline dumbell curls-i love this exercise.
    6.tricep curl extensions
    8.i always finish with preachers, talk about putting the finishing touch on an arm workout...

    guys, let me tell you, this is by far the most destructive/intense arm workout i have done since...forever. i was totally dead by the end-i could barely pick up my shaker cup.

    the pump was no less than fantastic, my arms were so swole they were throbbing.
    but the most fantastic thing happened while doing incline dumbell curls-i had veins pop out that ran from my neck to my chest, i haven't seen that kind of vascularity in many years. i had veins popping out all over the place-i swear i damned near creamed my jeans.

    to say i am very happy with the results of this workout would be a big understatement-you can bet i am going to be sore as hell tomorrow.

    btw-i may have to cut back to 1 scoop of mesomorph-before i kill myself, lol.
    wow amazing, 1.5 scoops seems to be working amazing for you, sounds like some killer veins! Great freakin arm workout and update!

  19. Awesome workout T! I LOVE incline curls too. My favorite curling exercise. I like to finish with preachers too. I couldn't yesterday because some twit was hogging it up. LOL. Don't OD on the MESO!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Awesome workout T! I LOVE incline curls too. My favorite curling exercise. I like to finish with preachers too. I couldn't yesterday because some twit was hogging it up. LOL. Don't OD on the MESO!!!
    the advantage of doing this stuff for many many years is along the way i have been able to make some great purchases on the cheap-my home gym is pretty complete.



    seriously-i really pushed myself very hard today-i just wanted to keep going going going and i aint no damned energiser bunny. geezus that f'ing mesomorph is AMAZING STUFF!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    On a side note, looking forward to trying some Plasmagen myself. Log looks great there hoss!!
    thanks for the kind words, my friend.



    not sure how much of a role the plasmagen played-i only took 4 caps and full dose is 10 caps. all i know is the results of this workout reinforces the reason why i workout- fantastic results!!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  22. damn-i just tried to shovel snow off my walk, my forearms started cramping so bad i had to stop for a few minutes. by the time i was done my arms were swole and pumped just like before.

    i think it is nap time!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    arm workout-i have a nice gym in my basement, so i was able to stay home for this workout.

    dosing 40 minutes prior to workout:
    4 caps testatropinv2
    1 1/2 scoops mesomorph
    4 caps plasmagen-half a sample pack


    started with 10 minutes stretching.

    my arm routine is tri sets, i do 3 quick sets of each exercise then take a short break before moving to next.

    1.ez bar reverse curl
    2.hammer curl
    3.ex bar curl.
    4.tricep pushdown
    5.incline dumbell curls-i love this exercise.
    6.tricep curl extensions
    8.i always finish with preachers, talk about putting the finishing touch on an arm workout...

    guys, let me tell you, this is by far the most destructive/intense arm workout i have done since...forever. i was totally dead by the end-i could barely pick up my shaker cup.

    the pump was no less than fantastic, my arms were so swole they were throbbing.
    but the most fantastic thing happened while doing incline dumbell curls-i had veins pop out that ran from my neck to my chest, i haven't seen that kind of vascularity in many years. i had veins popping out all over the place-i swear i damned near creamed my jeans.

    to say i am very happy with the results of this workout would be a big understatement-you can bet i am going to be sore as hell tomorrow.

    btw-i may have to cut back to 1 scoop of mesomorph-before i kill myself, lol.
    That's crazy!was supposed to skip today but after reading that i'm pumped.Think i'm gonna go do a 45min arm blitz and then get ready to watch the ultimate fighter finale tonight.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    That's crazy!was supposed to skip today but after reading that i'm pumped.Think i'm gonna go do a 45min arm blitz and then get ready to watch the ultimate fighter finale tonight.
    you are right it is crazy.

    woke up from my nap, and soaked in hot tub with epsom salts with added magnesium sulfate and eucalyptus for 20 minutes-aaaah.


    i'll be damned-i get out of the hot tub and there were veins showing everywhere- f'ing love it.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  25. Sounds like it's treating you really well! How does the Meso compare to Krank, your $10 find?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mesomorph
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 01:33 PM
  2. APS Mesomorph
    By KillaK2010 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 03:13 PM
  3. APS Mesomorph
    By learn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 05:09 AM
  4. New Mesomorph......Wow!
    By mikem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Log in
Log in