aps-mesomorph/testatropinv2.

Page 2 of 24 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick00 View Post
    Are you taking TESTATROPIN as a pct?????? ...... I noticed one bottle 15 servings....can you get away with one bottle if you are just using it as a pct????? I am going to play it safe and just make sure i get 2 bottles because i know the pct is the most important to hold all gains and balance hormonal levels...
    i don't do pct-i am on trt. i have 2 bottles and plan to run both straight through. i am on day4, and from what i have read things will get much better. i had great results on original testatropin-and i trust aps!

btw-you are right about pct-get 2 bottles of testatropin v2.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    OH YEAH!!!!

got home took 4 caps of testatropin v2 and mixed 1 1/2 scoops of mesomorph. drank down the meso as i was getting ready, strapped on my ankle weights then headed to my aunts apt building-21 floors.

by the time i got there i was ready-did 10 minutes of streching then started climbing. my agression and motivation to punish my legs was so bad i had to keep telling myself to slow down. by the time i hit the 10 floor my legs were pumped-the mind muscle connection was so intense i could feel the blood pumping through my legs with every step. i did 5 trips up and down those 21 floors-with 5lb ankle weights on each ankle. by the time i was through i could barely do my stretches. with led zep allman bros and outlaws green grass and high tides pounding through my ipod the focus and mind muscle connection was the best i have had in a very long time-OUTSTANDING WORKOUT, MY LEGS ARE TOAST.

I think the t-v2 is starting to kick in, morning wood was better than normal, and my aggression and motivation are going up. this is my 1st time with full dosed daa, the only other daa i have tried is magnum by ax, and it was low dosed- geared more for libido

Wow NICE! sounded like an awesome workout, so I'm guessing you really like 1.5 scoops
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.18%

ok, got up and streched for 10 minutes-us old guys need to do that, lol

took 4 caps of t-v2 and a scoop of meso. headed for the gym shortly after. did a really fast paced full body workout on 15 pre-selected machines, then did reps to failure on 5 more. then did 20 minutes on eliptical.

mesomorph-1st opinion.
    1st the bad-
    have to admit i was a little dissapointed i wasn't blown away by the energy i have been hearing about. it was good clean energy that lasted a long time with no crash-but i was wanting more, lol.
    i got no ba tingles AT ALL. this is also a little dissapointing since i am one of the few who actually like the ba tingles.

now the good-
    even though i was a little let down by the stim effect it was still plenty to power me through a great workout.
    the pump i got was easily more than without the meso-i was very pumped and muscles really were more full.
    today is day 3 on t-v2 and combined with the meso i felt more aggressive in the gym. weights felt lighter than normal today-next workout i am increasing weight by 5 pounds on all machines.
    focus-damn, i have been hearing guys talk about being focused on certain supps for a long time-today I WAS VERY FOCUSED. kind of like living in the moment with no distractions-and this wasn't easy with all thats going on-big thumbs up on the focus.
    mood-not quite on par with phenadrine, but very nice mood enhancement-even though i felt very aggressive throwing the weights around.

even though i wanted more, meso has a stim effect on par with anything i have used. close to as much energy as 1mr, and easily more than jack3d. with way more pump than either of those!!! and the focus and mood enhacement plus the aggression makes meso a cut above, imo.
    I tried it this am, and really liked it! nice review bigt, maybe you should stack it with some white lighting?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Wow NICE! sounded like an awesome workout, so I'm guessing you really like 1.5 scoops
    well when i used 1mr i had to use 2 scoops-1 1/2 scoops of meso is better, plus the fact that i never got any pump at all, or strength gain from 1mr-
    3 scoops of jack3d did very little for me.

not only was the energy at 1 1/2 scoops very nice-the pump was totally insane-i still feel pumped, AND SORE, lol.
    climbing stairs wearing ankle weights is very hard work-INDEED!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

well when i used 1mr i had to use 2 scoops-1 1/2 scoops of meso is better, plus the fact that i never got any pump at all, or strength gain from 1mr-
    3 scoops of jack3d did very little for me.

not only was the energy at 1 1/2 scoops very nice-the pump was totally insane-i still feel pumped, AND SORE, lol.
    climbing stairs wearing ankle weights is very hard work-INDEED!
    When you do an arm workout ya got to let me know what you think of the pumps, I can't get over how pumped my biceps get from it.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

When you do an arm workout ya got to let me know what you think of the pumps, I can't get over how pumped my biceps get from it.
    i can only imagine-i haven't had a pump like that in my legs in a very long time, geez they were throbbing and every time i raised them i could feel the blood pumping-awesome.

btw-tomorrow will be an off day, i am sore as hell-working all night in a box plant then climbing stairs is hard on an older guy, lol.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

i can only imagine-i haven't had a pump like that in my legs in a very long time, geez they were throbbing and every time i raised them i could feel the blood pumping-awesome.

btw-tomorrow will be an off day, i am sore as hell-working all night in a box plant then climbing stairs is hard on an older guy, lol.
    Haha Skelly up my wise friend
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Haha Skelly up my wise friend
    lol-before and after-as always-bet on it!!!

this old body is really sore, lol. i upped my protein today, and gonna come home tomorrow and catch up on sleep/rest.

damned mesomorph got me so fired up i went a little nutz today
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

That is one pitfall of a good pre-workout for us older gents. It takes us way over our natural limits and the recovery aspect comes in to bite us. Rest and heal up bubba!
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That is one pitfall of a good pre-workout for us older gents. It takes us way over our natural limits and the recovery aspect comes in to bite us. Rest and heal up bubba!
    as usual you are right, lol.

just taking it easy today, i may go down in basement and spend a little time on the treadmill and do some sit ups.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Nice review T. I hear ya on that pushing past our "older body" o.k.

I'm doing an arm workout tonight with the meso. Can't wait to see how this goes!
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post

I'm doing an arm workout tonight with the meso. Can't wait to see how this goes!
    thanks-at 52 my recovery isn't what it used to be, lol.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

thanks-at 52 my recovery isn't what it used to be, lol.

good luck on your arm workout-that is what i have planned for tomorrow.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey T money, in to see how you like the stack. It sounds like the new mesomorph is great for pumps, don't know if they changed the stim dosage, but the old one did wonders for me (stim junkie too).

You should try the straight up creatine nitrate if you like those pumps. I am not a big "pump" kind of guy, and that stuff has me swole during/after workouts!
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Hey T money, in to see how you like the stack. It sounds like the new mesomorph is great for pumps, don't know if they changed the stim dosage, but the old one did wonders for me (stim junkie too).

You should try the straight up creatine nitrate if you like those pumps. I am not a big "pump" kind of guy, and that stuff has me swole during/after workouts!
    compared to all the pre-workout formulas currently available i would say that the stim effect from meso is every bit as good or better than the others-in most cases considerably better.

i just have a high tolerance!

but unlike those others that give good energy, they didn't do much as far as pump or strength gains. so far i am really impressed with the pump from mesomorph and hope strength gains will follow soon.

i am seriously considering purchasing a bottle of creatine nitrate to stack with mesomorph-

i am just debating which grandkid to leave off the christmas list, lol.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%

compared to all the pre-workout formulas currently available i would say that the stim effect from meso is every bit as good or better than the others-in most cases considerably better.

i just have a high tolerance!

but unlike those others that give good energy, they didn't do much as far as pump or strength gains. so far i am really impressed with the pump from mesomorph and hope strength gains will follow soon.

i am seriously considering purchasing a bottle of creatine nitrate to stack with mesomorph-

i am just debating which grandkid to leave off the christmas list, lol.
    I honestly felt that Meso helped me to increase my strength. I've used other PWO's in the past, and although they had provided "stim" energy, that is where it ended. Meso provides incredible stim energy, pumps, no bloat and incredible strength gains in my 2 months of usage. It's the best product I've used in this category. When I say that nothing comes close...I mean it. Nothing compares to this product. I'm not a rep either, just highly impressed with this line.
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I honestly felt that Meso helped me increase strength. I've used other PWO's in the past, and although they provided "stim" energy, that is where it ended. Meso provides incredible stim energy, pumps, no bloat and incredible strength gains in my 2 months of usage. It's the best product I've used in this category. When I say that nothing comes close...I mean it. Nothing compares to this product. I'm not a rep either, just highly impressed with this line.
    thanks-glad to hear that.

i have only used meso for 2 workouts so far, but i am impressed-looking forward to those strength gains!
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.27%

Any word on how much creatine nitrate is in a scoop of the new mesomorph?
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

aps seems to be good at laying out the amounts-i know they posted up exact amounts in testoropin and testoprin v2. i bet jd could find out and tell us.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%

aps seems to be good at laying out the amounts-i know they posted up exact amounts in testoropin and testoprin v2. i bet jd could find out and tell us.
    Already looking into it, not sure if he will want to release this information, but he did tell everyone that Creatine Nitrate has 1500mg of Creatine Nitrate per serving. Will post up when I hear more. Probably later tonight cause I'm off to work lol
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.27%

Already looking into it, not sure if he will want to release this information, but he did tell everyone that Creatine Nitrate has 1500mg of Creatine Nitrate per serving. Will post up when I hear more. Probably later tonight cause I'm off to work lol
    Love APS transparency on their blends! BIG fan of the creatine nitrate, 50% more than competitors!
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

all i can say is it must be enough to make a difference-man i am still swole and sore today, lol.
  23. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.18%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

¿Dónde Está la Biblioteca, Pedro?

Translation.. Subbed
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%

It's 750mg, it's enought to get the Nitrate Pump and also have enough room to add all the other ingredients that work with Meso.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.27%

It's 750mg, it's enought to get the Nitrate Pump and also have enough room to add all the other ingredients that work with Meso.
    Really a good dose there! That easily makes Mesomorph hard to beat in the preworkout category!

Thanks for sharing the info!
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

arm workout-i have a nice gym in my basement, so i was able to stay home for this workout.

dosing 40 minutes prior to workout:
    4 caps testatropinv2
    1 1/2 scoops mesomorph
    4 caps plasmagen-half a sample pack

started with 10 minutes stretching.

my arm routine is tri sets, i do 3 quick sets of each exercise then take a short break before moving to next.

1.ez bar reverse curl
    2.hammer curl
    3.ex bar curl.
    4.tricep pushdown
    5.incline dumbell curls-i love this exercise.
    6.tricep curl extensions
    8.i always finish with preachers, talk about putting the finishing touch on an arm workout...

guys, let me tell you, this is by far the most destructive/intense arm workout i have done since...forever. i was totally dead by the end-i could barely pick up my shaker cup.

the pump was no less than fantastic, my arms were so swole they were throbbing.
    but the most fantastic thing happened while doing incline dumbell curls-i had veins pop out that ran from my neck to my chest, i haven't seen that kind of vascularity in many years. i had veins popping out all over the place-i swear i damned near creamed my jeans.

to say i am very happy with the results of this workout would be a big understatement-you can bet i am going to be sore as hell tomorrow.

btw-i may have to cut back to 1 scoop of mesomorph-before i kill myself, lol.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.16%

On a side note, looking forward to trying some Plasmagen myself. Log looks great there hoss!!
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%

arm workout-i have a nice gym in my basement, so i was able to stay home for this workout.

4 caps testatropinv2
    1 1/2 scoops mesomorph

my arm routine is tri sets, i do 3 quick sets of each exercise then take a short break before moving to next.

1.ez bar reverse curl
    2.hammer curl
    3.ex bar curl.
    4.tricep pushdown
    6.tricep curl extensions
    8.i always finish with preachers, talk about putting the finishing touch on an arm workout...

guys, let me tell you, this is by far the most destructive/intense arm workout i have done since...forever. i was totally dead by the end-i could barely pick up my shaker cup.

but the most fantastic thing happened while doing incline dumbell curls-i had veins pop out that ran from my neck to my chest, i haven't seen that kind of vascularity in many years. i had veins popping out all over the place-i swear i damned near creamed my jeans.

to say i am very happy with the results of this workout would be a big understatement-you can bet i am going to be sore as hell tomorrow.

wow amazing, 1.5 scoops seems to be working amazing for you, sounds like some killer veins! Great freakin arm workout and update!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.08%

Awesome workout T! I LOVE incline curls too. My favorite curling exercise. I like to finish with preachers too. I couldn't yesterday because some twit was hogging it up. LOL. Don't OD on the MESO!!!
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

Awesome workout T! I LOVE incline curls too. My favorite curling exercise. I like to finish with preachers too. I couldn't yesterday because some twit was hogging it up. LOL. Don't OD on the MESO!!!
    the advantage of doing this stuff for many many years is along the way i have been able to make some great purchases on the cheap-my home gym is pretty complete.

seriously-i really pushed myself very hard today-i just wanted to keep going going going and i aint no damned energiser bunny. geezus that f'ing mesomorph is AMAZING STUFF!!!
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    On a side note, looking forward to trying some Plasmagen myself. Log looks great there hoss!!
    thanks for the kind words, my friend.

not sure how much of a role the plasmagen played-i only took 4 caps and full dose is 10 caps. all i know is the results of this workout reinforces the reason why i workout- fantastic results!!!!!
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

damn-i just tried to shovel snow off my walk, my forearms started cramping so bad i had to stop for a few minutes. by the time i was done my arms were swole and pumped just like before.

i think it is nap time!
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.58%

4 caps testatropinv2
    1 1/2 scoops mesomorph

1.ez bar reverse curl
    2.hammer curl
    3.ex bar curl.
    4.tricep pushdown
    6.tricep curl extensions

That's crazy!was supposed to skip today but after reading that i'm pumped.Think i'm gonna go do a 45min arm blitz and then get ready to watch the ultimate fighter finale tonight.
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    That's crazy!was supposed to skip today but after reading that i'm pumped.Think i'm gonna go do a 45min arm blitz and then get ready to watch the ultimate fighter finale tonight.
    you are right it is crazy.

woke up from my nap, and soaked in hot tub with epsom salts with added magnesium sulfate and eucalyptus for 20 minutes-aaaah.

i'll be damned-i get out of the hot tub and there were veins showing everywhere- f'ing love it.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.27%

Sounds like it's treating you really well! How does the Meso compare to Krank, your $10 find?
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

Sounds like it's treating you really well! How does the Meso compare to Krank, your $10 find?
    crank was purely for energy, meso is a complete formula.
    besides the energy on meso is better.

but hey for $10.........
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.08%

the advantage of doing this stuff for many many years is along the way i have been able to make some great purchases on the cheap-my home gym is pretty complete.

seriously-i really pushed myself very hard today-i just wanted to keep going going going and i aint no damned energiser bunny. geezus that f'ing mesomorph is AMAZING STUFF!!!
    That's great! Sounds like it was "one of those" workouts. You get them just every so often but when you do you remember why you do this.

How about them arm veins huh!? Haha. Gotta love that. My wife has a permanent bicep vein. Pisses me off. LOL
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

That's great! Sounds like it was "one of those" workouts. You get them just every so often but when you do you remember why you do this.

How about them arm veins huh!? Haha. Gotta love that. My wife has a permanent bicep vein. Pisses me off. LOL
    lol-i spit out my drink.

that's good stuff rahl!!!!
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.08%

lol-i spit out my drink.

that's good stuff rahl!!!!
    Sorry about your monitor.
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%

Sorry about your monitor.
    it's cool. it was well worth the good laugh.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mesomorph
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 02:33 PM
  2. APS Mesomorph
    By KillaK2010 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 04:13 PM
  3. APS Mesomorph
    By learn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5