Gettin Mean with Blue Gene! (Sponsored)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
BOOM BOOM BOOOM!!!! Muhahah Well ya'll come on come all. . .I just wanted to let you know that I'm having to opportunity to be taking some Blue Gene by Controlled labs with the Creatine Complex Gylcer Grow. . .BOOOO YAAA!! :bigeyes: Let me give you some product details before we get into the good stuff :22:

31XiIxlEi0L__SS500_.jpg

Designed to help the serious athlete optimize mitochondrial biogenesis, hormone level ratios, and support oxygen rich blood cells during athletic performance and recovery, this stimulant-free formula means more endurance, power, and better recovery without pro-hormones or grey area compounds. No hormones means no post-cycle therapy, depression, or other risks associated with exogenous hormonal ingestion.

Cissus is a natural, cutting-edge anti-cortisol / anti-catabolic compound that has taken the supplement industry by storm. While more research is needed on the exact mechanism of its anti-catabolic activity, we do know that the phytoconstituents are active and effective, improving the healing rate of tendons and ligaments (tendons and ligament function is essential for weightlifting strength and form). Acting as a natural glucocorticoid antagonist, Cissus may also have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.

GlycoCarn and Carnitine were added to the formula for its numerous benefits, including recovery from intense training and reduced DOMS. When part of a CONTROLLED LABS stack / combo you have the ability to train harder AND more often. Users have reported enhanced energy, alertness, cholesterol levels, and fat utilization leading to a recomp effect. Another mechanism of action may be that carnitine enhances our 100% natural hormone levels during training including insulin-like growth factor. GlycoCarn has been shown to enhance performance and nitric oxide levels in athletes.

Carao and Catuaba extracts work in synergy with other ingredients to help the target muscle group receive more oxygen, improving performance and strength. As a bonus, many users report a noticeable increase in libido.

Quercetin and Ginkgo Biloba (used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine) provide a stimulant-free performance boost by increasing oxygen and circulation, giving the serious athlete a unique alternative to stimulant-based products. As a bonus, over time the formula may help support a healthy immune / respiratory system with potent anti-oxidant, anti-viral, and anti-allergen properties. Sodium Bicarbonate acting as a hydrogen buffer, helps reduce fatigue during training and enhance recovery between sets.... experience jitter-free endurance and stamina like never before.

lcariin, Grape Seed Extract, Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract, Apigenin, Luteolin and Niacin work in synergy to help increase bloodflow, natural growth hormone levels, and circulating levels of testosterone while keeping estrogen under control. The formula may even help with cholesterol ratio (cholesterol is the building block for testosterone).

Train harder than ever, push past a plateau, and recover fast.... with Blue GENE
:food:

Attachments

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Continue for Gylcer grow....

GlycerGrow is the most advanced standalone cell volumization breakthrough ever to reach the market. GlycerGrow combines a proprietary and synergistic blend of pharmaceutical grade ingredients to increase cell volume, aid the osmotic effects of creatine, and enhance the natural anabolic responses of weightlifting. When combined with a high protein/moderate carbohydrate diet, and a solid workout protocol, this product helps give the user increased gains in size, strength and vascularity.

During a cutting (calorie deficit/fat loss) phase, GlycerGrow can be stacked with REDuction and Green Bulge/Green MAGnitude to keep workout intensity levels high. GlycerGrow may also help minimize cramping. As an added bonus, GlycerGrow appears to have little impact on insulin and blood sugar levels.

During a bulking (calorie surplus) phase, GlycerGrow can be stacked with Green Bulge and White Blood for extreme pumps and to optimize your lean gains. GlycerGrow may also enhance your extreme stretching protocol.

During a bodybuilding or fitness-related contest preparation phase, GlycerGrow can be used to improve vascularity as well as maintain both workout intensity and electrolyte balance, which may help reach the muscle hardness, fullness, and density needed to win.

During endurance training, GlycerGrow may improve hydration and stamina.

During power-lifting training, GlycerGrow may improve explosiveness, recovery, and conditioning, helping to avoid the symptoms of over-training.

What exactly is Glycerol MonoStearate?
Glycerol occurs naturally in the body. When it is ingested as a supplement, it is absorbed and increases the concentration of the fluid in the blood and tissues. The concentration of these fluids is held constant by the body, so water consumed with glycerol is not excreted until the extra glycerol is either removed by the kidneys or broken down by the body. In laymen's terms, taking glycerol in supplemental form quickly improves hydration and the absorption of other supplements that are taken with it. The end result is faster delivery of nutrients when and where you need them the most and the prolonged "pump effect" during your workouts. Our Glycerol is esterified with stearic acid to form Glycerol MonoStearate. Glycerol MonoStearate is a colorless, odorless and sweet-tasting flaky powder that is hygroscopic (it absorbs water from the air, so keep this tightly closed at all times).

Why are there calories and fat in GlycerGrow whereas other glycerol (or Glycerol MonoStearate) products do not mention calories or fat on their labels?
Good question. Glycerol is a carbohydrate and stearic acid is a saturated fatty acid, when you combine them you get a fat called Glycerol Monostearate. As far as the FDA is concerned, Glycerol MonoStearate is a fat and therefore results in calories, 9 per gram. But you have heard that saturated fat is bad for your cholesterol? True, in most cases, but not with stearic acid. Stearic acid is one of the only saturated fatty acids that actually have a neutral or cholesterol-lowering effect on serum cholesterol levels in human studies.

Initial (First Serving) Instructions:
To assess your individual tolerance, combine 1-2 Scoops of GlycerGrow with at least 32oz of water, juice, or sport/electrolyte drink, and consume it about 30 minutes before your workout. Shake well before drinking (powder DOES NOT dissolve well in liquid).

Directions For Usage:
Combine 1 - 4 Scoops of GlycerGrow with at least 32oz of water, juice, or sport/electrolyte drink, and consume it over an extended period of time (pre-workout, during your workout, and post-workout). Shake well before drinking (powder does not dissolve well in liquid). For best results, GlycerGrow should be used in combination with Controlled Labs Green Bulge, at least 1-2 gallons of water per day, a high protein/moderate carbohydrate diet, and a hypertrophy/volume training workout protocol. Warnings: Consuming this product on a completely empty stomach may cause nausea. Consuming this product while on a liquid diet may cause diarrhea. Consuming this product without a sufficient water intake may cause dehydration. This product has been banned by various sporting organizations (NCAA rules show that it is legal to use). You should not take this product if you have any prior medical condition, including diabetes or high blood pressure. Consult your doctor before using this product. Key Attributes: - Intracellular nutrient / electrolyte delivery - Cell Volumization - Vascularity - Growth - Recovery - Intensity - Improve thermoregulation and endurance

Key Attributes;

Intracellular nutrient / electrolyte delivery
Cell Volumization
Vascularity
Growth
Recovery
Intensity
Improve thermoregulation and endurance
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Before Picture

Before Picture. . . .Have to post it :sgrin:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
After Picture

This will be reserved for the after picture :damnit:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Sooo Ya'll its time to kick this bizzie up a couple of notches!!! Muhahah!!! I would like to say that I'm currently a week in a will be giving some updates here at work!!! I have already noticed an increase of test because I'm straight horn dogging it 24/7. . .muscle pumps are lasting a touch longer than b4 and i've gained some good water weight since me taking the gylcergrow and blue gene. .. this is truely a great combination! :lol:

This is the picture i took when i recieved my lovelyness from Controlled labs muahahha :firedevil:
SNC00249.jpg

Wooo HOooo!!! What I would like to look at with these products is a few things. . .

Sleep Quality - due to taking 4-5pills prework out. . . i work out at 5ish so...
Pumps - I think that is an obvious
Weight Gained - Oooo Yeeaaa Bulking time baby!
Vascularity - if the product helps me during my bulk
Measurements - after my supplementation rotation
Aggression - RAAAAWWWRRRRR!!!! :firedevil: :bigeyes:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sleep Quality - due to taking 4-5pills prework out. . . i work out at 5ish so...
Pumps - I think that is an obvious
Weight Gained - Oooo Yeeaaa Bulking time baby!
Vascularity - if the product helps me during my bulk
Measurements - after my supplementation rotation
Aggression - RAAAAWWWRRRRR!!!! :firedevil: :bigeyes:
Make sure to include libido effects. That Icariin is no joke. It's a P5e-inhibitor meaning there will be some vasodilation effects relaxing blood vessels and improving blood flow to that specific area.
If you know what I mean!!! :naughty:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
subbed!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOO CHOOOOOO!!!! LEG WORK OUT!!!OOOOOO YEEEAAAAAAA!!!

11/15/10

Begining Weight: 216.5

Blue Gene - 3 tabs - 4:15p.m.
Gylcer Grow - 3 Scoops Mixed 50g of Protein - 4:15p.m.

Let the games begin!

Stretch 10 mins

Leg Extension
110 x 15 180 x 10 230 x 8

Front Squat
185 x 10 245 x 8 - Had more but my arms were getting tired need to do some more reps. . .

Leg Press
540 x 15 720 x 10 900 x 15PR!! I wrapped my knees for protection!

Five Minute Rest

Seated HamString Curls
110 x 15 150 x 10 180 x 8

SLDL
185 x 10 225 x 8 - had more but grip was giving. . will switch next week!

Calf Press
540 x 15 630 x 12

Seated Calf Raises
135 x 12 180 x 10

Aggressions - 6/10
Pump - 6/10
Taste - 10/10 :lol: Everything is tasteless
Vascularity - 8/10 - Veins were blowing even after first dose
Sleep - 7/10 - not to bad i think once the body gets use to it i'll be good
Muscle Density - 6/10 no noticable difference yet :food:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Great workout man!!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to include libido effects. That Icariin is no joke. It's a P5e-inhibitor meaning there will be some vasodilation effects relaxing blood vessels and improving blood flow to that specific area.
If you know what I mean!!! :naughty:
Oooo Yeeeaaa Libido will be another factor that will be tested muahha!!!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
My private messages are gone as well....Not sure what is happening.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Hmmmm sooo I have a general questions for ya'll. . . .my private msg has been disabled?? is that because of something that I may have done?? I'm not sure what I did but just wondering?? I have never had this happen and can not think why it would happen :damnit: anyways just write on my wall and or in my log. . .I wonder if that means I can be repped either? hmmm

11/16/10 Back

Blue Gene - 3 tabs - 4:15p.m.
Gylcer Grow - 3 Scoops Mixed 50g of Protein - 4:15p.m.

Let the games begin!

Dumbell Pull Over
65 x 10 75 x 8 100 x 8

Close Grip Pull Downs
120 x 10 170 x 8

One Arm Row
90 x 10 120 x 10

Wide Grip Row
120 x 10 160 x 8

Barbell Rows
185 x 10 275 x 8 - lil to heavy. . to much swing reps 6-8. . .will take it down!

Aggressions - 6/10
Pump - 6/10
Muscle Density - 6/10 no noticable difference yet
Libido - 7/10 - haha its begining! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Please note that all work outs have one minute rests in between each set and the other sets are done till failure! OMFG LOVE DORIAN!!! muhaha!!! Going to put one some good mass and str!

Jabb

Awards
I think PM's were disabled for a little while as they are cutting the database down.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My private messages are gone as well....Not sure what is happening.
Everybody's private messaging has been disabled. I hear that it should be back up and running in a few days.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please note that all work outs have one minute rests in between each set and the other sets are done till failure! OMFG LOVE DORIAN!!! muhaha!!! Going to put one some good mass and str!
Are you doing a Dorian Yates' type routine or something? I am. It's my favorite type of training. The intensity involved is simply addictive.

Blood And Guts!!!:twisted:

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Nice log ! my gooodness you are strong haha, but really

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Are you doing a Dorian Yates' type routine or something? I am. It's my favorite type of training. The intensity involved is simply addictive.

Blood And Guts!!!:twisted:

YOU KNOW IT!!! LOVIN IT MANG!!! Muhahah!!! COME GET SOME!!!!

:phone: a friend. .. :phone: the po po. . . :phone: you mamee and yo papee. . .ITS ON BABY!!!!

:eek:p: :food:

sexy-hot-motivational-posters-3-7.jpg

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Conny :p

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I finally found my way over to this long. Kill it big David! I just recently started using my GlycerGrow again.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This log is going to make me run this stack next month :D

I found the best way to do the GlycerGROW is just to scoop it right into your mouth... tastes pretty good too!!!

I'm in to see you win...

this is going to be epic!!!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Muhahah!!! Let the games begin baby!!! Just getting back from the dungeon. . .at work so I will say that the updates will start flowing in. . .I don't like being things far behind but I will say that SO FAR THIS PRODUCT is one of the best natty test boosters yet!! WHOA!! hahah LIBIDO IS LIKE WHOA!!! 2 sometimes 3 times a day hahah my appetite is out of control. . .started hitting up the ex's just for a lil bit of play time :damnit: hate doing that but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do :lol:

11/17/10

Shoulders/Triceps

Please note that inbetween each set there is only 1 minute rest :sgrin:

Shoulder Press
70 x 12 80 x 10 105 x 8 PR!

Side Lateral Raises
35 x 10 45 x 8 PR!

Low Pulley Raise
50 x 7 + 3 negatives!

Reverse Dumbbell Flys
30 x 10 45 x 8

5 minute rest

Tricep Push Down
60 x 12 80 x 10 100 x 8

Skull Crushers
70 x 10 110 x 6 PR!

Seated Tricep Press
80 x 12 110 x 8 :food:

Aggressions - 7/10
Pump - 7/10
Libido - 9/10 - haha its begining!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

This was suppose to be my day off but I was on my way to see some ladies so i decided to do a quick arm workout muhahah!!!

11/18/10

Biceps

Incline Dumbbel Curls (Reps are per arm)

30 x 10 40 x 8

Concentration Curls
30 x 12 45 x 8

Straight Bar Curls
90 x 12 115 x 6 + 3 negatives!

Aggressions - 7/10
Pump - 7/10
:drive:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice workouts! Congrats on multiple PR's!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Nice workouts! Congrats on multiple PR's!
Thank you puntra! Would rep ya but it says i must spread the love. . .aka. . delete some of my msg's and you should be good :lol: :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Time for a LIBITOOOOOOO muahahah. . i'm a mutha truckin MONSTAAA!! :phone: 911 :phone: mamie :phone: your papie:phone: and your grand daddie tooo. . .chuga chuga chuga chuga chooooo choooo!!! hahah :bigeyes: baaaa ooooooo

[/ATTACH]

11/19/10 Dead Lifts

135 x 10 225 x 10 315 x 10 405 x 8 465 x 6 :damnit:

Comment: I think i'll lower the reps and try and go for more on my heavier set. . . I will say the biceps were weak. . . not sure if that had anything to do with it but I will nail eight next week and or this week muhaha!!!

Aggressions - 7/10
Pump - 7/10

:eek:p:

Attachments

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scheeeesh :bigeyes: Those women :hump:
You'll nail the last set of 8 in no time :thumbsup:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Muhahah Almost caught up!!! WHOA!!! :damnit: Lets do this baby!!!

11/20/10 Chest

Let me give ya a lil update on my dosing. . .it has remained the same so far!

Blue Gene - 4 tabs - 4:15p.m.
GlycerGrow - 3 scoops - 4:15p.m. - with Protein

So far soooooo good!! I have heard that GlycerGrow is great straight in the mouth. . .i would like to ask that man or women one question. . .Are paint chips delicious as well?? Its not that GlycerGrow is terrible tasting but its like having airey CHALK with no flavor but it takes all moisture from your mouth. . . its really weird. :bigeyes: with that being said So far sooo good. .. weight is being maintained just purchased all my food. . .so weight gain is slowly increasing :food::food:

Weight: 218

11/20/10 - Chest WorkOut

Warm up Rotator Cuff - 10lbs x 15 12.5 x 15 12.5 x 15

Decline Bench - 135 x 10 225 x 8 275 x 8 PR

Incline Dumbbell Press
90 x 10 110 x 12 PR!

Flat Bench Flys
45 x 10 60 x 8 [COLOR="red "]PR![/COLOR]

Dips
0 x 10 0 x 10 - Front delt Ceased on me. . .DONE LIKE DINNA!!!

Bicep Curls (Rep per arm)
30 x 10 50 x 6 + 3 negatives

Concentration Curls
35 x 12 50 x 6 + 4 negatives

Straight Bar Curls
75 x 10 115 x 6 + 3 negatives :bigeyes:

Aggressions - 7/10
Strength - 7/10
Pump - 7/10

Decline Bench -

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!, Looking forward to what you think of Blue Gene, I've has my eye on it for a bit, also I think it's the only CL product I havn't tried yet lol

You will love Glycergrow, some good pumps from that stuff!

Kill it buddy!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how I did not see this earlier. I'm totally in man. Your logs looking real good so far! Awesome job on all the PRs so far.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!, Looking forward to what you think of Blue Gene, I've has my eye on it for a bit, also I think it's the only CL product I havn't tried yet lol

You will love Glycergrow, some good pumps from that stuff!

Kill it buddy!
oooooo yeeeaaaaaa!!! Loving it soooo far. . .hahah libido is up foooo shoooo!!! :lol: like a dam jack rabbit/tiger/elphant mix :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how I did not see this earlier. I'm totally in man. Your logs looking real good so far! Awesome job on all the PRs so far.
Glad to see you've made it!!! :sgrin: I do believe this is a first for you in my log!! I do believe you'll enjoy yourself!! :phone: a friend. . .:phone: your family. . .:phone: some moooo :22:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
sausage-girls-teamwork-480x384.jpg

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^:bigeyes:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just caught up forgot how badass ur workouts were. And the libido checks r worth stealing :lol:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a reminder to stretch properly.........:sly:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

WHOA runnin touch behind. . i'm the only one at work right now so i think it is a perfect time to be doing some updates!!! muahha!!! :alcoholic: <hahah!!!

11/21/10 - Day off!

flower-in-the-hair-babe-ass-sexy-funny-demotivational-poster-1259347345.jpg

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for brightening up my morning TG!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

11/22/10

Booooo Yaaaaaa!!!! Just diggin it. . although i will say that I do have some bad news ya'll. .. I will have to be taking some time off :sad: :thumbsdown: on 11/23/10 I strained my back. . . I went heavy on some old school t/bar rows and rounded my back. . its a bad habbit i have when i go to do my excersice. . . I round it and than restraighten it. . as I was rounding it and going to restraighten. . .I didn't have my belt on and BOOM :thumbsdown: instantley strained. . . :no:. . with that being said I have still be dosing my Blue Gene. . .and I was able to finish my workout on tuesday soo i figure lots of food and sleep and I'll be good mid next week :fing02:

11/22/10 - Legs

10 Minute Stretching

Leg Extensions
180 x 15 220 x 12 250 x 7 + 3 negatives PR!

Front Squat
185 x 10 225 x 10 275 x 6 (Had 5lbs weights under my heals!!!) :fing02:

Leg Press
630 x 15 720 x 15 990 x 12 MUTHA TRUCKIN PR! :hump:

Hack Squat
180 x 20 320 x 15 PR!

5 minute rest

Seated Hammy Curls
100 x 20 150 x 12 190 x 8

SLDL
225 x 10 315 x 10 :welcome:

Calf Press
810 x 15 810 x 15

Seated Calf Raises
135 x 15 180 x 10

Aggressions - 7/10
Strength - 8/10
Pump - 7/10
Libido - 11/10 - :eek:p:

Great Mutha Truckin workout Booo yaaa!!! :evil:

PaulineNordinSQUAT225.jpg

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the injury bro...!!! you still going to continue to lift light throughout? or break all together?

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the injury but i'm sure you'll bounce back in no time!