Sub Sterone, New Anadrualic Pump and Strawberry Kiwi BC+EAAS log!!(Sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Yeah I definitely am thinking they have a winner! so far this product has been great!

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff these logs are showing some real promise. LG has a winner on their hands with this one.
    Miss ya big diggity....keep rockin it!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Miss ya big diggity....keep rockin it!
    Shoot we still boys. Holler any time. I am interested in the prospect of this in a PCT. You know to keep the high levels of protein synthesis. If I run it for that I will probably start it about a 3-4 days before the cycle is up so it is in effect when the DS are out of the system.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

4. will be posting two updates today one from yesterday and one from tonight! It should be good! Going into week three and kleen I would say thats a good idea to keep protein synthesis up!

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Shoot we still boys. Holler any time. I am interested in the prospect of this in a PCT. You know to keep the high levels of protein synthesis. If I run it for that I will probably start it about a 3-4 days before the cycle is up so it is in effect when the DS are out of the system.
    I would run it straight through for THAT reason alone
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    will be posting two updates today one from yesterday and one from tonight! It should be good! Going into week three and kleen I would say thats a good idea to keep protein synthesis up!
    Post away my man!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I would run it straight through for THAT reason alone
    I feel like it would probably be like tossing a cup of water into the ocean on cycle. Yeah you added to it but did it make a difference? PH/DS or even AAS increase protein synthesis to what is probably maximum for the body. I don't THINK it would really add much to that addin in during the cycle. However keeping them elevated in PCT sounds like where the best bang for your buck would be. That or just as part of a natty stack. I can see this kicking some backside with an 8 a day run on Natadrol for 2 months then a good PCT using throughout as well.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I feel like it would probably be like tossing a cup of water into the ocean on cycle. Yeah you added to it but did it make a difference? PH/DS or even AAS increase protein synthesis to what is probably maximum for the body. I don't THINK it would really add much to that addin in during the cycle. However keeping them elevated in PCT sounds like where the best bang for your buck would be. That or just as part of a natty stack. I can see this kicking some backside with an 8 a day run on Natadrol for 2 months then a good PCT using throughout as well.
    I'm using it on a PCT right now with DAA and loving it.

9. Yeah, makes alot of sense. I haven't gotten my hands on this yet, but I start PCT in about another 4-5 wks. Would be a great addition to PCT.

10. Alright so day thirteen was an off day and yesterday was day fourteen It was leg day!

First off meals:
    Meal one: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, cup of oats, and 16oz of low fat milk. Vitamins!
    Second Meal: homemade meal replacement shake!
    Third Meal: 8oz of beef cooked, a cup of oats and a yogurt
    Fourth Meal: 10oz of BBQ chicken 8oz of milk and some orange juice!
    Fifth meal: Was Another Meal replacement shake

The Workout: Legs

Quads:
    Barbell Squats 5 sets of 12

Leg Extensions 4 sets of 12

Sissy Squats 4 sets of 15

Dumbell squats 3 sets of 12

Hamstrings: Jeffersons 4 sets of 12

Leg Curls 4 sets of 12

Calves: Tibia dorsi 4 sets of 20

Calf raises 4 sets of 20 held some

I have found that I get a better hamstring workout going a lot lighter and really squeezing them vs. using heavy weights! They are always sore after leg day. Yesterday was a great workout everything felt pretty good and I was able to push myself pretty hard

Notes: Fullness is up all the time now as well as hunger! Recovery is up both in between sets and the day after the workout so soreness has been reduced! It is still there but not nearly as much. I am able to push myself harder in the gym and have more endurance. I am having some good energy going to the gym because I am sleeping better and my mood/focus is up. Still noticing great pump throughout all my workouts. They are the best pumps I have had in a while which I feel is all part of the Sub Sterone, Anadraulic Pump, and the fact that I have been able to push myself harder! Lets make it a good third week

Motivational Video:

Motivational Quote: "Some people say I have attitude - maybe I do...but I think you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does - that makes you a winner right there." - Venus Williams

11. Alright so today was day 15!

Meals: They were the same as yesterday

Meal one: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, cup of oats, and 16oz of low fat milk. Vitamins!
    Fourth Meal: 10oz of BBQ chicken 8oz of milk and some orange juice!

Gotta love eggs and chicken

The workout: Chest, Triceps and Biceps! Todays main focus was to get some blood into my muscle I was working, especially my chest.

Incline Dumbell Bench 4 sets of 15

Flat Dumbell bench 5 sets of 12

Flat chest flys 4 sets of 15

Hammer Curls superset with close Grip tricep push down 4 sets of 12

Dumbell curls superset with close grip bench 4 sets of 12

21s superset with reverse grip pushdowns 4 sets 12 these two exercises combined seems to really give a pump in my arms! I think it is mainly the 21s that does it.

Notes: Fullness is up as well as hunger! Recovery is up both in between sets and the day after the workout so soreness has been reduced this is shown because my legs are not nearly as sore as they normally are and they are feeling pretty good today! It is still there in my hamstrings but not too bad. I am still able to push myself harder in the gym and have more endurance. I can definitely slam out a few more sets. I had some alright energy going to the gym today for some reason I was slightly tired but I did go to bed about an hour later last night so I am guessing that is why. I Still noticed some great pumps throughout my workout. Still liking the anadraulic pump and BC+EAAs but I do want to try 3 scoops of AP tomorrow for my shoulder workout and see how that feels. I will let everyone know

Motivational Video:

Motivational Quote:
    "The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination." - Tommy Lasorda

12. Awhhh, more barbecue chicken!

13. oh yeah Il be havin more of it tonight to!

14. Alright so yesterday was day 16!

Meals:

Fourth Meal: 10oz of hot sauce chicken 8oz of milk and some orange juice!

Eating was good yesterday! appetite was still up so that has been helping put down a little extra food!
    The Workout:

Started off with some shoulder stretches Stretched for 15 minutes!

Reverse Lat pulldowns 4 sets of 12

Seated Rows 4 sets of 12 done with slow motion and squeezing

Wide grip LatPulldowns 4 sets of 12

Shoulders: I started with Rotator Cuff exercises again for 4 sets of each shoulder for 20 reps.

Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 15

Side Laterals supersetted with modified front raises 4 sets of 12 had a great pump again!

Traps:
    Dumbell Shrugs for 4 sets of 12

Yesterday was a fairly good workout! I slept on my tight shoulder and pec so that tweaked it out a little so I made sure to make good use of stretching yesterday. I stretched at the beginning and end of the workout. I hate when I sleep on crap wrong! I am sure it happens to everyone though so oh well!

Notes: Fullness is up as well as my pump still. Hunger is great and I noticed the weird effect from this product that mixel was talking about! that is that my nails are growing faster than normal because I just cut them a week and a half ago and I already need to cut them because they are borderline girl length which I think is funny! My nails grow fast anyways though so I am used to cutting them about every two weeks! But anyways, I am noticing some visual changes as far as my arms chest and legs go! they have been slightly sore the past couple of days! This is not a bad thing however because I am sure recovery is still up I am just able to push myself harder so therefore it would equate to more soreness! I will most likely measure my legs here soon! I know my arms are up a little over a quarter inch from when I started this log and my chest is looking fuller! Visual changes in my legs are mainly just slightly more detail! Feel free to ask questions by the way about anything that I feel on this product if you are curious and I didn't answer it

Motivational Video: Everytime my injury got me down this video made me realize that it could be a lot worse! This is some damn determination this kid has!

Motivational Quote:

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."
    Arnold

15. Alright today was an off day and it was day 17 I received my fruit punch ASGT in the mail but dont get to use it till tomorrow so I have that to look forward to Keep hittin the weights everyone!

16. Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    Alright today was an off day and it was day 17 I received my fruit punch ASGT in the mail but dont get to use it till tomorrow so I have that to look forward to Keep hittin the weights everyone!
    I am VERY eager to hear your review of the taste of the AS-GT!!! Love what it does. Not all that "keen" on the taste... Perhaps the new Fruit Punch is the answer!?

17. Nice NatG, keep this up ..

18. Alright so I am taking my first sip of the fruit punch ASGT as I type this so I can give an initial taste review. So far I am liking it better than the Strawberry lemonade! It is slightly bitter however! I am not sure if I mixed with the right amount of water though. I did one and a half scoops in 12 ounces of water so maybe to much or to less water I am not sure if someone has a recommendation let me know! That bitterness is not a problem though. I still think it tastes good I give the initial taste about a 8/10. I will play around with the water though because I remember that he strawberry lemonade for me needed about 16 ounces of water for 1.5 scoops so Il let everyone know!

19. Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    Alright so I am taking my first sip of the fruit punch ASGT as I type this so I can give an initial taste review. So far I am liking it better than the Strawberry lemonade! It is slightly bitter however! I am not sure if I mixed with the right amount of water though. I did one and a half scoops in 12 ounces of water so maybe to much or to less water I am not sure if someone has a recommendation let me know! That bitterness is not a problem though. I still think it tastes good I give the initial taste about a 8/10. I will play around with the water though because I remember that he strawberry lemonade for me needed about 16 ounces of water for 1.5 scoops so Il let everyone know!
    So the rest of us can get a feel for it... If the new Fruit Punch gets an 8/10 what does the Strawberry lemonade get out of 10? Trying to figure out how substantial the improvement is in your oppinion.

20. great log !! keep it up ... subbed ...

21. in my opinion a would give the strawberry lemonade about a 7/10 for the initial taste!

22. Got held up yesterday because a family get together so the Leg workout did not happen but today it did so I will be posting it up within the hour

23. DAMN I just wrote my entire update it took me forty minutes and my computer froze and now I have to start over oh well not to mad its no problem

24. Alright day 19!

Meals:

Third Meal: 8oz of beef cooked, a cup of oats and a yogurt Added some cinnamon to my yogurt it was just like a cinnamon roll
    Fourth Meal: I had sort of a cheat meal: 10oz of BBQ ribs and a lot of sweet potatoes!
    Fifth meal: Will be another Another Meal replacement shake

The Workout: Legs

Quads:
    Barbell Squats 5 sets of 12 Really did these slow today and focused on making the weight I used feel a lot heavier

Leg Extensions 4 sets of 12

Sissy Squats 4 sets of 15 Also did these slow my quads were on fire!

Dumbell squats 3 sets of 12

Hamstrings: Stiff legged Deadlifts 4 sets of 12

Leg Curls 4 sets of 12

Calves: Tibia dorsi 4 sets of 20

Calf raises 4 sets of 20 held some

Alright so today was a pretty good workout! I had a lot of energy which I can attribute to ASGT. Man I forgot how good this stuff makes me feel during my workout. I will be posting a full and detailed initial review of it tomorrow when I have more time since I have to get to sleep and my whole computer freezing deal deleted my detailed review! No worries though. I however will at least say that I mixed the ASGT fruit punch with a lot colder of water today and was even better. It took away the bitterness so now I give the flavor a 9/10

Notes: Fullness and hunger is still up as well as thirst. Thirst always seems to be up around the evening. Today was my first day combing AP and ASGT and that was a great combo along with the Sub sterone! I had some great pumps in my legs. Recovery is up and I am still sore but not as sore as I would have been after some of these workouts so that is always a good thing. Also I am still having deeper sleep! So all in all I am still loving it so far. I am glad I have another week of Sub sterone after this third is up

Motivaitonal Video:

Motivational Quote:

"Stimulate it, Dont annihilate it" Lee Haney

25. How you like them sissy squats?!

26. oh the sissy squats are always fun the name does not really describe the burn very well though!

27. I think you're the only one updating daily!

Good log brotha'

28. Thanks man! I am trying to get in an update each day!

29. Alright day 20

Meals:

Third Meal: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, cup of oats, and 16oz of low fat milk. Vitamins! I was short on time and I can eat eggs fastest so I went with Eggs again.
    Fourth Meal: 10oz of BBQ chicken, a yogurt and 1 cup of oats!
    Fifth meal: Will be a Met-rx brownie combined with half of a meal replacement shake because I only have one scoop of protein left until I buy more tomorrow and I usually use 2 scoops

The workout: Chest, Triceps and Biceps! Todays my pec was slightly tight for whatever the reason so I did one less workout on that to make sure I dont damage anything just to be on the safe side. Strength is still better though it was just tight! However arms were feeling great for a pounding!

Incline Dumbell Bench 4 sets of 15

Flat Dumbell bench 5 sets of 12

Hammer Curls superset with close Grip tricep push down 4 sets of 12

Reverse Curls superset with kickbacks 4 sets of 12

21s superset with wide grip pushdowns 4 sets 12 arms felt like they were gonna explode after this

So today was a great workout minus the pec tightness. My pump was great! I could barely remove my glasses after I was done. Love that feeling! I took two scoops of ASGT today and that was plenty of all those ingredients! I think that 2 scoops of ASGT is best for me. I of course also stacked it with AP and Sub Sterone which was a killer pump and energy combo!

Notes: So fullness was very high today and I still am seeming to slightly lean out while maintaining the 3lbs of higher weight which I do need to weigh myself again. Some people even asked me to flex my arms which arms are not the most important body part to train and they are equal to every body part but it still is nice to be complemented on them Sleep was not as good last night but I attribute that to over sleeping on sunday on accident so that threw off my sleep schedule so it should be better tonight.

Initial review of ASGT will be after this post: Also when this log is over I will be posting my initial and final review of each product on there own review thread!

Motivational Video:

Motivational Quote:

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds"

.Henry Rollins

30. Initial Review of Fruit Punch ASGT

Taste:9/10 First off the taste! I personally do not mind choking down bad tasting supplements but some people do so I am rating taste first, plus a nice taste is always a great bonus. I personally like this fruit punch flavor better than the Strawberry Lemonade. To me it is sweeter and is not as bitter but it still is if it is in warm water. Therefore add it to some ice cold water and bitterness is gone

Energy and Focus: 10/10 This is something I love about ASGT. It gives me a great boost of long lasting energy and focus throughout my entire workout without cracking me out. I also do not get jittery or crash after the workout is over.

Mood: 10/10 this goes hand and hand with the energy and focus. Since my energy is up and also with the added pSARMS you have a better since of being or more of that Alpha aggression which is what I like. Also when I mean aggression I do not mean anger or anything of that matter, It refers to the intensity of my workout.

Strength: NA as of now. I am sure I will notice a help with strength increases by the end of the tub or after taking it for more than three days

Other Effects: One bonus effect of this product that I like is the Beta Alanine Tingles. Some people do not like this but I think it is great and it is confirmation that they added a good dose of Beta Alanine so you do not have to wonder if you are getting the endurance benefits of BA because you are

Value: Definitely a great value. I got this tub for a log but I would have no problem buyin it because it is only about $24 for 45 scoops! SO why not try it to see if it works for you!

Overall: So far I am liking the new flavor of fruit punch a lot and hopefully I will continue to.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AMS Pump Fixx review (sponsored)
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 09:38 AM
  2. Strawberry Lemonade MAP review (non-sponsored)
    By monstermash in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 05:59 PM
  3. AMS Pump Fixx Sponsored Log
    By dusty in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 02:30 PM
  4. GMG760 is entering an Anadrualic State (sponsored log)
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 646
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 01:54 PM
  5. kiwi-strawberry nectar
    By T-Bar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 03:09 PM