Sub Sterone, New Anadrualic Pump and Strawberry Kiwi BC+EAAS log!!(Sponsored)

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Alright today was day 26 and it was an off day! I did some cardio and some intense pec and shoulder stretching as well! Everything is feeling good. I also only have four days left of AP, Sub Sterone and the BC+Eaas! It has been a great combo I wish the tubs and bottle refilled themselves :D I planned everything out so it would last exactly one month so that once my Sub sterone was gone so were the others.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Day 27 :head:
Meals:
Meal one: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, cup of oats, and 16oz of low fat milk. Vitamins!
Second Meal: homemade meal replacement shake!
Third Meal: 8 oz of seasoned chicken and a potato
Fourth Meal: 10oz of BBQ chicken, a yogurt and 1 cup of oats!
Fifth meal: was another homemade meal replacement shake!

The workout legs:

Quads:
Barbell Squats 5 sets of 12

Leg Extensions 4 sets of 12

one legged squats 4 sets of 15

Dumbell squats 3 sets of 12

Hamstrings: Jeffersons 4 sets of 12

Leg Curls 4 sets of 12

Calves: Tibia dorsi 4 sets of 20

Calf raises 4 sets of 20 held some

Notes: At this point and being close to the end of the bottle everything is up fullness hunger and I am still sleeping well! Although I have noticed I have been able to push myself a lot harder now which has resulted in being pretty sore especially after training legs :D The AP and BC+EAAs flavor and effects are still great as well. As far as a pure pump product goes I think AP is my favorite! 3 scoops will give you a huge pump!

Motivational video:

Motivational Quote:

"Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal."
Pamela Vaull Starr

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Meals: They were the same!
Meal one: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, cup of oats, and 16oz of low fat milk. Vitamins!

The workout: Chest Biceps and triceps!

Incline Dumbell Bench 4 sets of 12

Flat Dumbell bench 5 sets of 12

Flat chest flys 4 sets of 15

Hammer Curls superset with close Grip tricep push down 4 sets of 12

Dumbell curls superset with close grip bench 4 sets of 12

21s superset with reverse grip pushdowns 4 sets 12 I have been loving 21's lately they have really been helping bring back out my arms!

Notes: Last night was a great day of lifting. My strength was going well last night to and I probably could have used a little more weight on my flat bench dumbell presses but I will wait till next workout so I do not chance re injuring anything :D Also yesterday my legs were pretty sore! I definitely hit them hard.

Motivational Video:

Motivational Quote:
"Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it."

~Helen Keller~

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys tomorrow I will be posting my final 2 days of Sub Sterone and the other products and my final review of all 3! It was a fun log with some great supplements!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Alright day 29 of Sub Sterone:

Meals:

Again they were the same those few days! Not much changes in my diet except maybe sauces :D Which I have been liking the BBQ Lately :head:

The Workout: Delts chest and traps!

Started off with some shoulder stretches Stretched for 15 minutes!

Reverse Lat pulldowns 4 sets of 12

Seated Rows 4 sets of 12 done with slow motion and squeezing

Close grip LatPulldowns 4 sets of 12

Shoulders: I started with Rotator Cuff exercises again for 4 sets of each shoulder for this time 40 reps again!

Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 10

Side Laterals supersetted with front raises 4 sets of 15

Military Press 3 sets of 12

Traps:
Dumbell Shrugs for 4 sets of 12

Notes: I was very sore from being able to push myself harder through my workouts which is great! Pumps in my shoulders were the big bursting pumps that make shoulders so fun to train!

Motivational Video:

Motivational Quote:

"Make the present good, and the past will take care of itself."
-- Knute Rockne

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Day 30 was an off day. I still took three products and I am glad I did to recover from the last three workouts. My legs were still slightly sore and I was glad the last day ended on an off day for that added recovery. All three of m products are gone and I really liked them. I will probably purchase all 3 if Sub Sterone is sold again. It would be great!

Here were my stats after this run of products!

Here were the beginning stats:
Weight: 183lbs
Arms: 15.5"
Legs: 26.6"
Chest: NA I was just trying to bring this back out a little more not worried to much about the size.
Calves: Left 16.5" Right 17"

Final Stats:
Weight: 187+ 4lbs
Arms: 16"
Legs: 27"
Chest: NA
Calves: Left and right 17" glad my left one caught up to the same size!

Taste: 10/10. First off although this does not matter much at all the taste was great. It reminded me of a sweet citrus fruit which was good because you are swishing it in your mouth for a minute!

Strength: 9/10. Strength gains were not one of my main goals with this product bit it really helped. Weights I was using began to feel lighter which allowed me to use more weight without worrying as much about reinjuring myself which was a great feeling Also What I noticed a lot with this product for me was size gains. Everything seemed to increase in size which is what I was going for.

Recovery 10/10 This was another great part of the product. Recovery was one of the most noticed things after about 2 weeks and beyond. I was able to push myself harder while not being as sore as I thought I was going to be the next day.

Pump 10/10: I took this product at six sprays 4 times a day. One of those doses was a half hour before my workout and this on top of AP gave me some huge pumps.

Leaning 9/10: I did have some leaning on this product but not a huge amount. This could because of all the food I was eating though I was really trying to get in a lot of food so the face I had some leaning was a very good thing.

Overall 10/10: I truly believe this product has helped me a lot this past 4 weeks in my workouts and goals. It did everything it was supposed to with great consistency. However I feel this product would really shine at 8 weeks of usage. So if it comes out as an official product I may have to buy 2 bottles

Would I use again? Yes I would use again! I actually plan on buying it if it becomes an official product and not just a one run type of deal.

Would I recommend? Yes I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a product that helps with muscle performance and add some size while slightly leaning you out.

Anadraulic Pump Review:

Taste: 10/10. The taste of this was extremely good. If I could I would just mix it in water and drink it throughout the day. To me it tasted like the yellow gatorade with more flavor.

Mixability 10/10 This was one of the best mixing products I have ever used. No gritty texture clumbs or anything. Just a smooth drink.

Recovery NA. This is not really a recovery product but with the increased blood flow maybe it helped.

Mood and focus 9/10: This product does have geranium in it so it did help with this. I liked the added focus with this product. It was not HUGE focus different but it was there.

Pump 9/10: I got a great pump with this product. Even when I did cardio I was able to get a pump in my legs. The only thing I think that may give it a 10/10 is some citruline malate. But other than that at 2-3 scoops you get a good amount of arginine for a killer pump.

Overall 9/10: This is the best just "pump" product I have used.

Would I use again? Yes I would use again, I will probably buy this one to. I think that the consistency of the ingredients could make a really good tasting grape flavor as well
Would I recommend? Yes I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a just a "pump" product that does not have a whole bunch of stims.

BC+Eaas Review:

Smell: 8/10, To me it kinda smells like Watermelon Kiwi and a mix of something else I am not really sure how to explain it.

Taste: 10/10 The taste was great! It tastes just like Kiwi Watermelon. I have now had all three flavors of the BC+Eaas and I would have to say this one is my favorite. It was a good choice revamping this one!
Mixability: 9/10 Mixes right up in a shaker cup and foams a little but that does not bother me. However the more you shake it the more it foams so dont shake it to much.

Texture: 10/10 Still Looks like diluted Tampico Punch and is smooth no clumps.

Recovery: 8/10 This product was great to drink during my workout and helped slightly with fatigue.

Overall 9/10: I really like this product because it has BCAAs and EAAs with a good flavor.

Would I use again? Yes I would use again, This is my favorite flavor and think it has a good 8:1:1 ratio.

Would I recommend? Yes, I think someone should at least try it and see how they like it. Of course it is just an amino product though so at most time is just comes down to price and flavor for a lot of people.

Last thing I would like to say is Thank you to LG for letting me try these 3 products. It was a great opportunity and I liked all 3 Thanks again :D :head:

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
:cheers::cheers:I gained some size back and slightly leaned out:D I took these the night I finished everything Thanks LG I edited in the pics to my final review.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Thx NG for the review my man. I hope this goes full out on the shelves!