Sub Sterone, New Anadrualic Pump and Strawberry Kiwi BC+EAAS log!!(Sponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    Yeah so far I am liking it! depending on the final results hopefully it becomes and official product!
    Hope so! I've noticed a lot of ecdy supps have been discontinued.

2. Second week here we come Day Eight!

Meals:
    Meal one: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, cup of oats, banana and 16oz of low fat milk. Vitamins, I was out of orange juice!
    Second Meal: homemade meal replacement shake!
    Third Meal: 8oz of beef cooked, with some yogurt and 2 slices of wheat bread!
    Fourth Meal: 8oz of BBQ chicken. BBQ sauce and hot sauce are the only sauces I can eat anytime!
    Fifth meal: will be Another Meal replacement shake!

The Workout:

Started off with some shoulder stretches since my shoulder was still a little tight and had some pain but is incredibly better from last shoulder workout. Stretched for 15 minutes!

Reverse Lat pulldowns 4 sets of 15 this exercise helps get me warmed up well.

Seated Rows 4 sets of 12 done while squeezing at the top and slow on the movement back to stretch that muscles instead of letting it sling!

Wide grip LatPulldowns 4 sets of 12 Still wanted to use more machines than I normally would and will be doing more free weights as soon as soon as my shoulder losens up. Its still easier to do shoulder exercises than back just because of the way all those muscles tie into the scapula. Even that is feeling better though. So thats a good sign its gettin better.

Shoulders: I started with some simple Rotator Cuff exercises again at 4 sets of each shoulder for 20 reps.

Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 15. These felt really good today my delts were on fire! also very pumped which is what I wanted! I was trying to get as much blood flow in there as possible to help the tightness.

Side Laterals supersetted with modified front raises 4 sets of 12

Traps:
    Dumbell Shrugs for 4 sets of 12

Reverse Barbell shrugs for 3 sets of 12

Todays main goals were to get as much blood into the muscles as I could while focusing on still getting the muscle to do the work and not slinging my arms up. This was great and the pump and burn was crazy! More so the burn, which was good. The worst burn ever though is occlusive training your calves which will leave your calves sore for days. Next, Todays fullness was up as well as recovery. As I mentioned earlier I am starting to experience less soreness and faster recovery when I am sore. I did not notice the thirst as much today but It was there I am just making sure to drink more water to keep up with the added thirst Meals are still easier to eat due to the increase of hunger so I am going to increase food slightly mainly carbs and of course protein. Thats about it for today! Tomorrow will be an off day so I am going to rest and hit up some cardio. So far this second week is startin out well!

Inspirational Video:

Inspirational Quote: I actually heard this one on the news today from a hockey player that almost died! I am not sure of it word for word but its close.

"Some people have a glass that is half full and some have one half empty, in reality you should be happy to have a glass at all"
    •   

3. There's a good reason for this (a lot of Ecdy products disappearing). I'm still unclear as to why, but not long ago legit Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract became scarce. Very scarce. I have a friend in the business that scrambled to obtain some 95%+ material. He got 3 quotes from overseas for a "95%+ extract". Ordered two of them and they came with a C of A stating such.

Since he's well connected with a certain lab, he sent them off for testing. This place does work for the gov't so they're no small time operation. Guess what they found?

Samples were about 50% RCE, the balance (20H component) was derived from Cyanotis Vaga - a very inferior source of Ecdy vs. RCE... especially when UV testing is done to determine 20H content as LG astutely uncovered.

These places know RCE is in demand. They also know neither you nor I have HPCS/HPLC equipment to tell the difference. Buyer beware...
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

4. Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post

Todays main goals were to get as much blood into the muscles as I could while focusing on still getting the muscle to do the work and not slinging my arms up. This was great and the pump and burn was crazy! More so the burn, which was good. The worst burn ever though is occlusive training your calves which will leave your calves sore for days. Next, Todays fullness was up as well as recovery. As I mentioned earlier I am starting to experience less soreness and faster recovery when I am sore. I did not notice the thirst as much today but It was there I am just making sure to drink more water to keep up with the added thirst Meals are still easier to eat due to the increase of hunger so I am going to increase food slightly mainly carbs and of course protein. Thats about it for today! Tomorrow will be an off day so I am going to rest and hit up some cardio. So far this second week is startin out well!
    I am finding the same thing occuring with the addition of the Anadraulic Pump... My body craves more and more water. It is hard to keep up with but the pay off for staying hydrated is AWESOME. The headaches that I get from dipping into mild dehydration are a great catalyst to DRINK MORE WATER!!!

Looks like this combo is treating you very well!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    There's a good reason for this (a lot of Ecdy products disappearing). I'm still unclear as to why, but not long ago legit Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract became scarce. Very scarce. I have a friend in the business that scrambled to obtain some 95%+ material. He got 3 quotes from overseas for a "95%+ extract". Ordered two of them and they came with a C of A stating such.

Since he's well connected with a certain lab, he sent them off for testing. This place does work for the gov't so they're no small time operation. Guess what they found?

Samples were about 50% RCE, the balance (20H component) was derived from Cyanotis Vaga - a very inferior source of Ecdy vs. RCE... especially when UV testing is done to determine 20H content as LG astutely uncovered.

These places know RCE is in demand. They also know neither you nor I have HPCS/HPLC equipment to tell the difference. Buyer beware...
    I believe it! The owner of the gym I used go to had a protein bar check out at a lab. Turns out it had more fat and sugar then a snickers... Every watch bigger faster stronger? They show how u can makes supps in your basement and market them as whatever u want. Know wonder the FDA hates the supplement market....

•   

6. Cant wait to get final results and give this a run. Mixel, I like your insight. Glad you're around.

7. Alright so I came down with some crap yesterday! I had crazy body aches, my head felt like it was going to explode, I had a cough and a slight fever. I felt horrible.Getting up today though I feel 100% percent better like I wasn't even sick. It is crazy how fast I got over it! I am not sure what I had but I came down with it really fast and got over it fast. so that is good

8. Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    Alright so I came down with some crap yesterday! I had crazy body aches, my head felt like it was going to explode, I had a cough and a slight fever. I felt horrible.Getting up today though I feel 100% percent better like I wasn't even sick. It is crazy how fast I got over it! I am not sure what I had but I came down with it really fast and got over it fast. so that is good
    Sickness = but on Substerone =

9. ^^exactly! yesterday I felt like complete crap! Had to lay down in bed all day but today I had a great leg workout! I will post my details about it later tonight because its almost time to eat

10. Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    ^^exactly! yesterday I felt like complete crap! Had to lay down in bed all day but today I had a great leg workout! I will post my details about it later tonight because its almost time to eat
    EAT EAT EAT!!!!

11. Day ten

Today I had leg workout with a sick pump! it was great to considering I was sick yesterday and had to lay down all day!

Meals:
    Meal one: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, cup of oats, and 16oz of low fat milk. Vitamins, and I got some orange juice so there was 8oz of that
    Third Meal: 8oz of beef cooked, with yogurt and on wheat bread!
    Fourth Meal: 8oz of BBQ chicken more yogurt and a banana!
    Fifth meal: will be Another Meal replacement shake!

Eating was better today! Yesterday I was still able to manage to get all my food down but being sick it was extremely hard! Today Appetite was pretty much back to normal. Tomorrow I am sure it will be completely back! Either way though I am still eating all the food I need!

Quads:
    Barbell Squats 5 sets of 12

Leg Extensions 4 sets of 12

Sissy Squats 4 sets of 15

Dumbell squats 3 sets of 12 When these are done right they really burn!
    I cant wait to move and have access to a leg press machine and a hack squat machine!

Hamstrings: Jeffersons 4 sets of 12

Leg Curls 4 sets of 12

Calves: Tibia dorsi 4 sets of 20

Calf raises 4 sets of 20

Notes: Today I went a little heavier and squats and it felt pretty good! I had a great pump in my legs today and they were on fire. They were also feeling really full! Fullness is still up everywhere. Yesterday I was pretty flat but I was sick so I am glad to see my fullness increase back up again As of right now my legs are beat up and I am sure they will be sore tomorrow but recovery is getting better so hopefully that helps. Also I am starting to notice that I do not have to rest as long in between sets. Normally I catch my breath wait about 90 seconds and go again but now I only need about 60! Overall it was a good day of lifting and I am very glad the sickness passed so fast. Once my hunger is fully back up I will tell you if I still am having an increase of hunger. I am still loving the Anadrualic pump and BC+EAAs! Both are still helping just as much as day one with pump, endurance and recovery.

Some motivation:

Motivational quote:

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?"
    -Marianne Williamson

12. today so far legs are slightly sore! not as bad as normal though. Tonight is chest triceps and biceps! Last chest triceps and biceps workout the weights felt light so Im going to increase them slightly

13. How you feeling bro? man i have a few guys here that I had to give days off to because they've had something like you said... sucks!, up them fluids, VitC baby!!!

14. LG33 I actually feel completely better it hit me fast and left fast! The sickness got its ass whooped

15. Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    LG33 I actually feel completely better it hit me fast and left fast! The sickness got its ass whooped
    hahaha, glad to hear it man

16. Dude, that video is no joke. I gotta get more a compilation and watch that everytime I happen to bitch about something.

17. Alright so yesterday was day 11 and was Back traps and Delts! my workouts got switched around because of lack of a spotter for chest exercises. No Worries though

Meals:
    Meal one: 8oz of tuna and 16 oz of milk. Vitamin
    Third Meal: 8oz of beef cooked, a cup of oats and a yogurt
    Fourth Meal: 10oz of BBQ chicken 8oz of milk and a banana!
    Fifth meal: Was Another Meal replacement shake!

Eating was great! full appetite is back and hunger is still up. That fourth meal was a little more chicken but thats ok It was harder to finish 2 more ounces though but it was needed! Trying to raise my protein a little more than I already have!

The Workout:

Started off with some shoulder stretches, it just always feels better to do so Stretched for 15 minutes!

Reverse Lat pulldowns 4 sets of 12

Seated Rows 4 sets of 12 again they were done while squeezing at the top and slow on the movement back to stretch that muscles.

Wide grip LatPulldowns 4 sets of 12 Still am wanting to use a little more free weights but this still was not a bad workout!

Shoulders: I started with Rotator Cuff exercises again at 4 sets of each shoulder for 20 reps.

Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 15

Side Laterals supersetted with modified front raises 4 sets of 12 These two exercises supersetted together gave me a crazy burning pump!

Dumbell military press 4 sets of 12

Traps:
    Dumbell Shrugs for 4 sets of 12

After the workout I busted out 15 minutes of cardio to help make up for the cardio I missed While I was sick! Cardio is my least favorite but it had to be done I took Anadraulic Pump 15 minutes before I worked out and BC+EAAs during my workout. Immediately following the workout I took my 3rd dose of sub Sterone then 15 minutes after that I had my post workout drink consisting of creatine, BCAAs and cissus for my joints. 15 minutes after that eating time So far this timing has been working best as far as recovery although that post workout drink is not the tastiest as you can imagine!

Notes: Fullness is still up and I am starting to notice a slight leaning effect! Nothing major of leaning yet but it is there. Plus I am up 3 pounds SO that is very great. Also hunger is still up as well as recovery and even endurance. I am still recovering faster in between sets and feeling better after my workout! Sleep is restful and my mood is positive. So far everything is going good.

Motivational video: Seein how big he was at such a young age blows my mind!

Motivational Quote:

"Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks."
    -Johann Gottfried Von Herder

18. Alright so today was day 12 and an added rest day that I needed so therefore tomorrow will be Chest triceps and Biceps. It should be an intense workout coming back from a fully rested day! I will post a few updated pictures tomorrow as well!

19. Im down with that barbecue chicken!

20. I am very eager to hear how the new Fruit Punch AS-GT tastes... I am NOT a fan of the flavor of the current version but can not / will now argue that it flat does what it should. Add some decent flavor and I am so jumping on it!!!!

21. Alright so I just had a sick chest biceps and triceps workout! It was probably the hardest I have been able to workout since my injury! The intensity was up and I had a crazy pump going I will post details shortly after all my post workout meals and drinks

22. Alright day 12

Meals:
    Meal one: homemade meal replacement shake!
    Second Meal: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, cup of oats, and 16oz of low fat milk. Vitamins and 2oz of beef!
    Third Meal: 8oz of cajun spiced chicken a sweet potato and Asparagus. Vitamin.
    Fourth Meal: 10oz of BBQ chicken 16oz of milk and some oats!
    Fifth meal: Will be Another Meal replacement shake!

The Workout: Today was a great day of lifting! Hardest I have been able to go in a long time!

Incline Dumbell Bench 4 sets of 12

Flat Dumbell bench 5 sets of 12 I was feeling good and strong so I decided to bust out an extra set!

Flat chest flys 4 sets of 12

Hammer Curls superset with close Grip tricep push down 4 sets of 12

Dumbell curls superset with close grip bench 4 sets of 12

21s superset with reverse grip pushdowns 4 sets 12

Overall today was the best workout so far! Not only was I able to go slightly heavier but my pump was insane! Pushed myself hard today and could have kept working out

Notes: Fullness was up a lot today as well as endurance. I was ready to do another set within 30 seconds and I was going heavier today as well! Also I am not sure if Sub Sterone can cause this but I have noticed my joints feeling better as well! I am not sure if it is a coincidence or what but my left elbow is giving me less and less problems Also muscle recovery is still doing great as well. I am hardly sore the days after I workout! still slightly sore but not as much as I used to be. Anadraulic Pump and the BC+EAAs are still doing a great job as well! Todays pump hit me hard and the BC+EAAs were refreshing and I am sure they are also contributing to the added recovery! Last, I am up 3 lbs with abs slightly more visible it may be hard to tell in the picture but its there. Also my arms are up a quarter inch since I have started this log!

Motivational Video:

Motivational quote:

"The principle is competing against yourself. It's about self improvement, about being better than you were the day before." - Steve Young

23. oh and by the way I just took those pictures!

24. nice! up three pounds too?! great to hear about your elbow also, joint problems suck! Those pictures aren't showing up dude??

25. Dang they were like 5 minutes ago! il try and fix it

26. hmm its weird sometimes they load and sometimes they dont! or one loads and the other doesnt! I had to refresh my browser a few times to get them to show! Then if I refresh it again they are gone again! although right now they seem to be loading for me ok!

27. Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    hmm its weird sometimes they load and sometimes they dont! or one loads and the other doesnt! I had to refresh my browser a few times to get them to show! Then if I refresh it again they are gone again! although right now they seem to be loading for me ok!
    Lookin' good! Pics loaded fine for me

28. Nice! and thanks! I am excited to see what the next couple weeks bring!

29. Alright so today I am not as sore as normal! The only part of me that is actually sore is my chest and more so my left pec! that is expected though because that is the one that was injured and therefore works harder but t still feels pretty good. Also my arms are very slightly sore I can barely tell though This all means that recovery is definitely up! I have some cardio to do tonight so I will post how that goes

30. Good stuff these logs are showing some real promise. LG has a winner on their hands with this one.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AMS Pump Fixx review (sponsored)
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 08:38 AM
  2. Strawberry Lemonade MAP review (non-sponsored)
    By monstermash in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 04:59 PM
  3. AMS Pump Fixx Sponsored Log
    By dusty in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 01:30 PM
  4. GMG760 is entering an Anadrualic State (sponsored log)
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 646
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 12:54 PM
  5. kiwi-strawberry nectar
    By T-Bar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 02:09 PM