Sub Sterone, New Anadrualic Pump and Strawberry Kiwi BC+EAAS log!!(Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Sub Sterone, New Anadrualic Pump and Strawberry Kiwi BC+EAAS log!!(Sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

Day ten

Today I had leg workout with a sick pump! it was great to considering I was sick yesterday and had to lay down all day!

Meals:
    Meal one: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, cup of oats, and 16oz of low fat milk. Vitamins, and I got some orange juice so there was 8oz of that
    Second Meal: homemade meal replacement shake!
    Third Meal: 8oz of beef cooked, with yogurt and on wheat bread!
    Fourth Meal: 8oz of BBQ chicken more yogurt and a banana!
    Fifth meal: will be Another Meal replacement shake!

Eating was better today! Yesterday I was still able to manage to get all my food down but being sick it was extremely hard! Today Appetite was pretty much back to normal. Tomorrow I am sure it will be completely back! Either way though I am still eating all the food I need!

Quads:
    Barbell Squats 5 sets of 12

Leg Extensions 4 sets of 12

Sissy Squats 4 sets of 15

Dumbell squats 3 sets of 12 When these are done right they really burn!
    I cant wait to move and have access to a leg press machine and a hack squat machine!

Hamstrings: Jeffersons 4 sets of 12

Leg Curls 4 sets of 12

Calves: Tibia dorsi 4 sets of 20

Calf raises 4 sets of 20

Notes: Today I went a little heavier and squats and it felt pretty good! I had a great pump in my legs today and they were on fire. They were also feeling really full! Fullness is still up everywhere. Yesterday I was pretty flat but I was sick so I am glad to see my fullness increase back up again As of right now my legs are beat up and I am sure they will be sore tomorrow but recovery is getting better so hopefully that helps. Also I am starting to notice that I do not have to rest as long in between sets. Normally I catch my breath wait about 90 seconds and go again but now I only need about 60! Overall it was a good day of lifting and I am very glad the sickness passed so fast. Once my hunger is fully back up I will tell you if I still am having an increase of hunger. I am still loving the Anadrualic pump and BC+EAAs! Both are still helping just as much as day one with pump, endurance and recovery.

Some motivation:

Motivational quote:

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?"
    -Marianne Williamson

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

today so far legs are slightly sore! not as bad as normal though. Tonight is chest triceps and biceps! Last chest triceps and biceps workout the weights felt light so Im going to increase them slightly
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

How you feeling bro? man i have a few guys here that I had to give days off to because they've had something like you said... sucks!, up them fluids, VitC baby!!!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

LG33 I actually feel completely better it hit me fast and left fast! The sickness got its ass whooped
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    LG33 I actually feel completely better it hit me fast and left fast! The sickness got its ass whooped
    hahaha, glad to hear it man
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Dude, that video is no joke. I gotta get more a compilation and watch that everytime I happen to bitch about something.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

Alright so yesterday was day 11 and was Back traps and Delts! my workouts got switched around because of lack of a spotter for chest exercises. No Worries though

Meals:
    Meal one: 8oz of tuna and 16 oz of milk. Vitamin
    Third Meal: 8oz of beef cooked, a cup of oats and a yogurt
    Fourth Meal: 10oz of BBQ chicken 8oz of milk and a banana!
    Fifth meal: Was Another Meal replacement shake!

Eating was great! full appetite is back and hunger is still up. That fourth meal was a little more chicken but thats ok It was harder to finish 2 more ounces though but it was needed! Trying to raise my protein a little more than I already have!

The Workout:

Started off with some shoulder stretches, it just always feels better to do so Stretched for 15 minutes!

Reverse Lat pulldowns 4 sets of 12

Seated Rows 4 sets of 12 again they were done while squeezing at the top and slow on the movement back to stretch that muscles.

Wide grip LatPulldowns 4 sets of 12 Still am wanting to use a little more free weights but this still was not a bad workout!

Shoulders: I started with Rotator Cuff exercises again at 4 sets of each shoulder for 20 reps.

Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 15

Side Laterals supersetted with modified front raises 4 sets of 12 These two exercises supersetted together gave me a crazy burning pump!

Dumbell military press 4 sets of 12

Traps:
    Dumbell Shrugs for 4 sets of 12

After the workout I busted out 15 minutes of cardio to help make up for the cardio I missed While I was sick! Cardio is my least favorite but it had to be done I took Anadraulic Pump 15 minutes before I worked out and BC+EAAs during my workout. Immediately following the workout I took my 3rd dose of sub Sterone then 15 minutes after that I had my post workout drink consisting of creatine, BCAAs and cissus for my joints. 15 minutes after that eating time So far this timing has been working best as far as recovery although that post workout drink is not the tastiest as you can imagine!

Notes: Fullness is still up and I am starting to notice a slight leaning effect! Nothing major of leaning yet but it is there. Plus I am up 3 pounds SO that is very great. Also hunger is still up as well as recovery and even endurance. I am still recovering faster in between sets and feeling better after my workout! Sleep is restful and my mood is positive. So far everything is going good.

Motivational video: Seein how big he was at such a young age blows my mind!

Motivational Quote:

"Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks."
    -Johann Gottfried Von Herder
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

Alright so today was day 12 and an added rest day that I needed so therefore tomorrow will be Chest triceps and Biceps. It should be an intense workout coming back from a fully rested day! I will post a few updated pictures tomorrow as well!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Im down with that barbecue chicken!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

I am very eager to hear how the new Fruit Punch AS-GT tastes... I am NOT a fan of the flavor of the current version but can not / will now argue that it flat does what it should. Add some decent flavor and I am so jumping on it!!!!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

Alright so I just had a sick chest biceps and triceps workout! It was probably the hardest I have been able to workout since my injury! The intensity was up and I had a crazy pump going I will post details shortly after all my post workout meals and drinks
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

Alright day 12

Meals:
    Meal one: homemade meal replacement shake!
    Second Meal: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, cup of oats, and 16oz of low fat milk. Vitamins and 2oz of beef!
    Third Meal: 8oz of cajun spiced chicken a sweet potato and Asparagus. Vitamin.
    Fourth Meal: 10oz of BBQ chicken 16oz of milk and some oats!
    Fifth meal: Will be Another Meal replacement shake!

The Workout: Today was a great day of lifting! Hardest I have been able to go in a long time!

Incline Dumbell Bench 4 sets of 12

Flat Dumbell bench 5 sets of 12 I was feeling good and strong so I decided to bust out an extra set!

Flat chest flys 4 sets of 12

Hammer Curls superset with close Grip tricep push down 4 sets of 12

Dumbell curls superset with close grip bench 4 sets of 12

21s superset with reverse grip pushdowns 4 sets 12

Overall today was the best workout so far! Not only was I able to go slightly heavier but my pump was insane! Pushed myself hard today and could have kept working out

Notes: Fullness was up a lot today as well as endurance. I was ready to do another set within 30 seconds and I was going heavier today as well! Also I am not sure if Sub Sterone can cause this but I have noticed my joints feeling better as well! I am not sure if it is a coincidence or what but my left elbow is giving me less and less problems Also muscle recovery is still doing great as well. I am hardly sore the days after I workout! still slightly sore but not as much as I used to be. Anadraulic Pump and the BC+EAAs are still doing a great job as well! Todays pump hit me hard and the BC+EAAs were refreshing and I am sure they are also contributing to the added recovery! Last, I am up 3 lbs with abs slightly more visible it may be hard to tell in the picture but its there. Also my arms are up a quarter inch since I have started this log!

Motivational Video:

Motivational quote:

"The principle is competing against yourself. It's about self improvement, about being better than you were the day before." - Steve Young
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

oh and by the way I just took those pictures!
  14. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

nice! up three pounds too?! great to hear about your elbow also, joint problems suck! Those pictures aren't showing up dude??
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

Dang they were like 5 minutes ago! il try and fix it
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

hmm its weird sometimes they load and sometimes they dont! or one loads and the other doesnt! I had to refresh my browser a few times to get them to show! Then if I refresh it again they are gone again! although right now they seem to be loading for me ok!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

hmm its weird sometimes they load and sometimes they dont! or one loads and the other doesnt! I had to refresh my browser a few times to get them to show! Then if I refresh it again they are gone again! although right now they seem to be loading for me ok!
    Lookin' good! Pics loaded fine for me

18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

Nice! and thanks! I am excited to see what the next couple weeks bring!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

Alright so today I am not as sore as normal! The only part of me that is actually sore is my chest and more so my left pec! that is expected though because that is the one that was injured and therefore works harder but t still feels pretty good. Also my arms are very slightly sore I can barely tell though This all means that recovery is definitely up! I have some cardio to do tonight so I will post how that goes
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good stuff these logs are showing some real promise. LG has a winner on their hands with this one.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

Yeah I definitely am thinking they have a winner! so far this product has been great!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff these logs are showing some real promise. LG has a winner on their hands with this one.
    Miss ya big diggity....keep rockin it!
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Miss ya big diggity....keep rockin it!
    Shoot we still boys. Holler any time. I am interested in the prospect of this in a PCT. You know to keep the high levels of protein synthesis. If I run it for that I will probably start it about a 3-4 days before the cycle is up so it is in effect when the DS are out of the system.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

will be posting two updates today one from yesterday and one from tonight! It should be good! Going into week three and kleen I would say thats a good idea to keep protein synthesis up!
  25. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Shoot we still boys. Holler any time. I am interested in the prospect of this in a PCT. You know to keep the high levels of protein synthesis. If I run it for that I will probably start it about a 3-4 days before the cycle is up so it is in effect when the DS are out of the system.
    I would run it straight through for THAT reason alone
  26. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

will be posting two updates today one from yesterday and one from tonight! It should be good! Going into week three and kleen I would say thats a good idea to keep protein synthesis up!
    Post away my man!
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I would run it straight through for THAT reason alone
    I feel like it would probably be like tossing a cup of water into the ocean on cycle. Yeah you added to it but did it make a difference? PH/DS or even AAS increase protein synthesis to what is probably maximum for the body. I don't THINK it would really add much to that addin in during the cycle. However keeping them elevated in PCT sounds like where the best bang for your buck would be. That or just as part of a natty stack. I can see this kicking some backside with an 8 a day run on Natadrol for 2 months then a good PCT using throughout as well.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

I feel like it would probably be like tossing a cup of water into the ocean on cycle. Yeah you added to it but did it make a difference? PH/DS or even AAS increase protein synthesis to what is probably maximum for the body. I don't THINK it would really add much to that addin in during the cycle. However keeping them elevated in PCT sounds like where the best bang for your buck would be. That or just as part of a natty stack. I can see this kicking some backside with an 8 a day run on Natadrol for 2 months then a good PCT using throughout as well.
    I'm using it on a PCT right now with DAA and loving it.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Yeah, makes alot of sense. I haven't gotten my hands on this yet, but I start PCT in about another 4-5 wks. Would be a great addition to PCT.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

Alright so day thirteen was an off day and yesterday was day fourteen It was leg day!

First off meals:
    Meal one: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, cup of oats, and 16oz of low fat milk. Vitamins!
    Fourth Meal: 10oz of BBQ chicken 8oz of milk and some orange juice!
    Fifth meal: Was Another Meal replacement shake

The Workout: Legs

Quads:
    Barbell Squats 5 sets of 12

Leg Extensions 4 sets of 12

Sissy Squats 4 sets of 15

Dumbell squats 3 sets of 12

Hamstrings: Jeffersons 4 sets of 12

Leg Curls 4 sets of 12

Calves: Tibia dorsi 4 sets of 20

Calf raises 4 sets of 20 held some

I have found that I get a better hamstring workout going a lot lighter and really squeezing them vs. using heavy weights! They are always sore after leg day. Yesterday was a great workout everything felt pretty good and I was able to push myself pretty hard

Notes: Fullness is up all the time now as well as hunger! Recovery is up both in between sets and the day after the workout so soreness has been reduced! It is still there but not nearly as much. I am able to push myself harder in the gym and have more endurance. I am having some good energy going to the gym because I am sleeping better and my mood/focus is up. Still noticing great pump throughout all my workouts. They are the best pumps I have had in a while which I feel is all part of the Sub Sterone, Anadraulic Pump, and the fact that I have been able to push myself harder! Lets make it a good third week

Motivational Video:

Motivational Quote: "Some people say I have attitude - maybe I do...but I think you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does - that makes you a winner right there." - Venus Williams
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

Alright so today was day 15!

Meals: They were the same as yesterday

Meal one: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, cup of oats, and 16oz of low fat milk. Vitamins!
    Fourth Meal: 10oz of BBQ chicken 8oz of milk and some orange juice!

Gotta love eggs and chicken

The workout: Chest, Triceps and Biceps! Todays main focus was to get some blood into my muscle I was working, especially my chest.

Incline Dumbell Bench 4 sets of 15

Flat Dumbell bench 5 sets of 12

Flat chest flys 4 sets of 15

Hammer Curls superset with close Grip tricep push down 4 sets of 12

Dumbell curls superset with close grip bench 4 sets of 12

21s superset with reverse grip pushdowns 4 sets 12 these two exercises combined seems to really give a pump in my arms! I think it is mainly the 21s that does it.

Notes: Fullness is up as well as hunger! Recovery is up both in between sets and the day after the workout so soreness has been reduced this is shown because my legs are not nearly as sore as they normally are and they are feeling pretty good today! It is still there in my hamstrings but not too bad. I am still able to push myself harder in the gym and have more endurance. I can definitely slam out a few more sets. I had some alright energy going to the gym today for some reason I was slightly tired but I did go to bed about an hour later last night so I am guessing that is why. I Still noticed some great pumps throughout my workout. Still liking the anadraulic pump and BC+EAAs but I do want to try 3 scoops of AP tomorrow for my shoulder workout and see how that feels. I will let everyone know

Motivational Video:

Motivational Quote:
    "The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination." - Tommy Lasorda
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Awhhh, more barbecue chicken!
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

oh yeah Il be havin more of it tonight to!
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

Alright so yesterday was day 16!

Meals:

Fourth Meal: 10oz of hot sauce chicken 8oz of milk and some orange juice!

Eating was good yesterday! appetite was still up so that has been helping put down a little extra food!
    The Workout:

Started off with some shoulder stretches Stretched for 15 minutes!

Reverse Lat pulldowns 4 sets of 12

Seated Rows 4 sets of 12 done with slow motion and squeezing

Wide grip LatPulldowns 4 sets of 12

Shoulders: I started with Rotator Cuff exercises again for 4 sets of each shoulder for 20 reps.

Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 15

Side Laterals supersetted with modified front raises 4 sets of 12 had a great pump again!

Traps:
    Dumbell Shrugs for 4 sets of 12

Yesterday was a fairly good workout! I slept on my tight shoulder and pec so that tweaked it out a little so I made sure to make good use of stretching yesterday. I stretched at the beginning and end of the workout. I hate when I sleep on crap wrong! I am sure it happens to everyone though so oh well!

Notes: Fullness is up as well as my pump still. Hunger is great and I noticed the weird effect from this product that mixel was talking about! that is that my nails are growing faster than normal because I just cut them a week and a half ago and I already need to cut them because they are borderline girl length which I think is funny! My nails grow fast anyways though so I am used to cutting them about every two weeks! But anyways, I am noticing some visual changes as far as my arms chest and legs go! they have been slightly sore the past couple of days! This is not a bad thing however because I am sure recovery is still up I am just able to push myself harder so therefore it would equate to more soreness! I will most likely measure my legs here soon! I know my arms are up a little over a quarter inch from when I started this log and my chest is looking fuller! Visual changes in my legs are mainly just slightly more detail! Feel free to ask questions by the way about anything that I feel on this product if you are curious and I didn't answer it

Motivational Video: Everytime my injury got me down this video made me realize that it could be a lot worse! This is some damn determination this kid has!

Motivational Quote:

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."
    Arnold
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

Alright today was an off day and it was day 17 I received my fruit punch ASGT in the mail but dont get to use it till tomorrow so I have that to look forward to Keep hittin the weights everyone!
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Alright today was an off day and it was day 17 I received my fruit punch ASGT in the mail but dont get to use it till tomorrow so I have that to look forward to Keep hittin the weights everyone!
    I am VERY eager to hear your review of the taste of the AS-GT!!! Love what it does. Not all that "keen" on the taste... Perhaps the new Fruit Punch is the answer!?
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Nice NatG, keep this up ..
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

Alright so I am taking my first sip of the fruit punch ASGT as I type this so I can give an initial taste review. So far I am liking it better than the Strawberry lemonade! It is slightly bitter however! I am not sure if I mixed with the right amount of water though. I did one and a half scoops in 12 ounces of water so maybe to much or to less water I am not sure if someone has a recommendation let me know! That bitterness is not a problem though. I still think it tastes good I give the initial taste about a 8/10. I will play around with the water though because I remember that he strawberry lemonade for me needed about 16 ounces of water for 1.5 scoops so Il let everyone know!
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Alright so I am taking my first sip of the fruit punch ASGT as I type this so I can give an initial taste review. So far I am liking it better than the Strawberry lemonade! It is slightly bitter however! I am not sure if I mixed with the right amount of water though. I did one and a half scoops in 12 ounces of water so maybe to much or to less water I am not sure if someone has a recommendation let me know! That bitterness is not a problem though. I still think it tastes good I give the initial taste about a 8/10. I will play around with the water though because I remember that he strawberry lemonade for me needed about 16 ounces of water for 1.5 scoops so Il let everyone know!
    So the rest of us can get a feel for it... If the new Fruit Punch gets an 8/10 what does the Strawberry lemonade get out of 10? Trying to figure out how substantial the improvement is in your oppinion.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

great log !! keep it up ... subbed ...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AMS Pump Fixx review (sponsored)
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 07:38 AM
  2. Strawberry Lemonade MAP review (non-sponsored)
    By monstermash in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 03:59 PM
  3. AMS Pump Fixx Sponsored Log
    By dusty in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 12:30 PM
  4. GMG760 is entering an Anadrualic State (sponsored log)
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 646
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 11:54 AM
  5. kiwi-strawberry nectar
    By T-Bar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 01:09 PM