Sub Sterone, New Anadrualic Pump and Strawberry Kiwi BC+EAAS log!!(Sponsored)

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Alright first off I would like to thank everyone at LG for letting me test these 3 products. It is greatly appreciated! I will be running the Substerone at 4xday then anadrualic pump with 2 scoops prior to workout and BC+EAAS immediately after or while I am finishing up my last couple sets.

Diet will consist of eating a lot of lean protein sources and raise my protein intake while having moderate carbs and lowering any extra unneeded fats. My goals with this log are to come back better than I was before my injury. That meaning to gain some muscle while leanin out a bit because my fat percent is a lot higher than I would like for barely being able to workout for nine months.

Stats:
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 183
Arms: the right is very close to sixteen and the left is about 15 and a quarter. It will catch back up it had atrophied a little more than my right because thats the side my injury was on.
Legs: 26
Calves: 17
Forearms: 13.5
Neck: 16

Workouts will be based on higher reps and moderate weight to get the hypertrophy benefits because my goals right now are to gain a lot of size not strength.

Workout Schedule: I do not necessarily have specific days that each workout falls on but I keep the cycle consitent.

First day: Quads, Hamstrings, and Calves Each specific muscle gets 3-4 exercises with 3-4 sets of 12-15 or 10-12.
Second Day: Biceps, Triceps and Chest same number of sets and reps as leg muscle groups but I superset bicep and triceps exercises.
Third Day: Back Traps and Delts again with the same sets and reps.
Last Day: Cardio if needed and rest
Cycle starts over!
Some days if I need extra rest I will take an extra day off and start back up where I left off.
Also, Day to day I will tell you if the sets and reps scheme changes.

My Current Supplements:
True Protein: BCAAs, Cissus, Micronized Creatine Mono
Dymatize: Multivitamin
EAS: Whey Protein
and also now with the addition of the NEW Anadrualic pump and Strawberry Kiwi BC+EAAS and Substerone:D

I will tell you if anything changes because I know I will be getting fish oil
soon! I will have pictures up today!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Day 30 was an off day. I still took three products and I am glad I did to recover from the last three workouts. My legs were still slightly sore and I was glad the last day ended on an off day for that added recovery. All three of m products are gone and I really liked them. I will probably purchase all 3 if Sub Sterone is sold again. It would be great!

Here were my stats after this run of products!

Here were the beginning stats:
Weight: 183lbs
Arms: 15.5"
Legs: 26.6"
Chest: NA I was just trying to bring this back out a little more not worried to much about the size.
Calves: Left 16.5" Right 17"

Final Stats:
Weight: 187+ 4lbs
Arms: 16"
Legs: 27"
Chest: NA
Calves: Left and right 17" glad my left one caught up to the same size!

Taste: 10/10. First off although this does not matter much at all the taste was great. It reminded me of a sweet citrus fruit which was good because you are swishing it in your mouth for a minute!

Strength: 9/10. Strength gains were not one of my main goals with this product bit it really helped. Weights I was using began to feel lighter which allowed me to use more weight without worrying as much about reinjuring myself which was a great feeling Also What I noticed a lot with this product for me was size gains. Everything seemed to increase in size which is what I was going for.

Recovery 10/10 This was another great part of the product. Recovery was one of the most noticed things after about 2 weeks and beyond. I was able to push myself harder while not being as sore as I thought I was going to be the next day.

Pump 10/10: I took this product at six sprays 4 times a day. One of those doses was a half hour before my workout and this on top of AP gave me some huge pumps.

Leaning 9/10: I did have some leaning on this product but not a huge amount. This could because of all the food I was eating though I was really trying to get in a lot of food so the face I had some leaning was a very good thing.

Overall 10/10: I truly believe this product has helped me a lot this past 4 weeks in my workouts and goals. It did everything it was supposed to with great consistency. However I feel this product would really shine at 8 weeks of usage. So if it comes out as an official product I may have to buy 2 bottles

Would I use again? Yes I would use again! I actually plan on buying it if it becomes an official product and not just a one run type of deal.

Would I recommend? Yes I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a product that helps with muscle performance and add some size while slightly leaning you out.

Anadraulic Pump Review:

Taste: 10/10. The taste of this was extremely good. If I could I would just mix it in water and drink it throughout the day. To me it tasted like the yellow gatorade with more flavor.

Mixability 10/10 This was one of the best mixing products I have ever used. No gritty texture clumbs or anything. Just a smooth drink.

Recovery NA. This is not really a recovery product but with the increased blood flow maybe it helped.

Mood and focus 9/10: This product does have geranium in it so it did help with this. I liked the added focus with this product. It was not HUGE focus different but it was there.

Pump 9/10: I got a great pump with this product. Even when I did cardio I was able to get a pump in my legs. The only thing I think that may give it a 10/10 is some citruline malate. But other than that at 2-3 scoops you get a good amount of arginine for a killer pump.

Overall 9/10: This is the best just "pump" product I have used.

Would I use again? Yes I would use again, I will probably buy this one to. I think that the consistency of the ingredients could make a really good tasting grape flavor as well
Would I recommend? Yes I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a just a "pump" product that does not have a whole bunch of stims.

BC+Eaas Review:

Smell: 8/10, To me it kinda smells like Watermelon Kiwi and a mix of something else I am not really sure how to explain it.

Taste: 10/10 The taste was great! It tastes just like Kiwi Watermelon. I have now had all three flavors of the BC+Eaas and I would have to say this one is my favorite. It was a good choice revamping this one!
Mixability: 9/10 Mixes right up in a shaker cup and foams a little but that does not bother me. However the more you shake it the more it foams so dont shake it to much.

Texture: 10/10 Still Looks like diluted Tampico Punch and is smooth no clumps.

Recovery: 8/10 This product was great to drink during my workout and helped slightly with fatigue.

Overall 9/10: I really like this product because it has BCAAs and EAAs with a good flavor.

Would I use again? Yes I would use again, This is my favorite flavor and think it has a good 8:1:1 ratio.

Would I recommend? Yes, I think someone should at least try it and see how they like it. Of course it is just an amino product though so at most time is just comes down to price and flavor for a lot of people.

Last thing I would like to say is Thank you to LG for letting me try these 3 products. It was a great opportunity and I liked all 3 Thanks again :D :head:

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
So today was my first day using all the products!

First of Nutrition!
I Have lately been trying a new approach that has been Discussed by Layne Norton. So Far it has been working better for me! I have slightly larger meals with 5 grams of bcaa's in between meals. I use true proteins 4:1:1 ratio. Then each meal I have about 50-60 grams of protein.

Meal one: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, a full cup of oats, 8oz of oj and 8oz of low fat milk. Along with this meal I take my Vitamins!
Second Meal: This meal was actually a homemade meal replacement shake! It consists of two scoops of Whey, a cup of ground oats and a Tbsp of olive oil.
Third Meal: 8oz of chicken cooked with green beans and a sweet potato, and some two Tbsp of peanut butter. This is when my next vitamin is taken as well.
Fourth Meal: 9oz of steak with mixed vegetables and a potato with 16 oz of milk.
Fifth meal: This meal is usually around when I wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night which is around 2 or 3. It is another one of my shakes.

Notes of Diet: I drink a gallon of water throughout the day and take my Bcaas in between meals and immediately after a workout. Also, Cissus was taken in between a meal with three grams of it on an empty stomach.

My Workout: Today was Leg day! I started with the new Anadraulic pump and ended with the new BC+EAAs which I will go into detail about below. Overall it was a great workout.

Quads:
Barbell Squats 4 sets of 12
Leg Extensions 4 sets of 12 Supersetted with Sissy Squats
Last Was barbell hack squats which I cannot Go to heavy on yet because of my left side so 3 sets of 15
Hamstrings: Stiff Legged Dead lifts and Jeffersons 4 sets of 10
Leg Curls 4 sets of 12
Calves: I do not have to work my calves very hard to grow so I do Calf raises with 4 sets of 20-30 then a movement for the Tibia dorsi with 4 sets of 20-30!

The New Products:

First off the Substerone: I really like the taste. To me it is like Grapefruit and it is not to bitter! I took it 4 times today at 6 sprays at each dose. I did not notice much except this was the first day so I wasn't expecting a drastic change:D 2 of those doses were before and after my workout. The other 2 were sometime in between my meals.

Second the Anadraulic pump: First day and Initial review!

Smell: 9/10 It smells just like yellow gatorade!
Taste: 9/10 To me it tastes just like it smells which is very good. I have always loved citrus flavored things!
Texture and mixability: 10/10 Its very smooth mixes fast and does not have any grit!
Effectiveness: So far It is an 8/10 I had a great pump but not mind blowing! Many people have said it gets better though so we will have to find out :D

BC+EAAs:
Smell: 8/10, To me it has a good smell but it is kind of weird smelling when you first open the tub.
Taste: 10/10 The taste was great! It tasted just like Kiwi Watermelon. I have now had all three flavors of the BC+Eaas and I would have to say this one is my favorite.
Mixability: 9/10 Mixes right up in a shaker cup and foams a little but that does not bother me.
Texture: 10/10 Looks like diluted Tampico Punch and is smooth no clumps.

Overall Im likin it so far eventhough it is day one and just initial reviews.

Here is some pictures: Not to proud of them but here they are,

Oh and by the way I am bad at posing :D

Now lets get to some progress!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff natural gainer! Let's see what you can do with this. I like the 4 meal approach and was just planning to go back to this. I was trying IF but it is more unpleasant for me to stuff myself like that than it is to eat multiple meals so I am gonna do 3-4 meals with some snacks or BCAAs.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it took me a couple weeks to get that much food down in one sitting without wanting to gag! But now its all good and if I went back to moderate sized meals I would probably feel hungry a lot! Also Since meals are bigger I eat every 4 to 5 hours which in the beginning I felt like I was starving in between meals but now that my body has adapted to not craving glucose from food as often that is better to!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
In bro! Steak and chicken, good times!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I did not get on yesterday but I took notes on how I felt so I would not forget.

So yesterday was Back Delts and traps! I switched the days around because I have a slight tweak and tightness in my shoulder which just needs to be stretched out.

First off Meals!
Meal one: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 2 pieces of wheat bread, 8oz of oj and 16oz of low fat milk. Vitamins
Second Meal: homemade meal replacement shake!
Third Meal: 8oz of chicken cooked with green beans and a a cup of oats, and two Tbsp of peanut butter. Vitamin.
Fourth Meal: 8oz of chicken with mixed vegetables and a potato with 16 oz of milk. I had some Red Hot sauce with my chicken.
Fifth meal: Another Meal replacement shake!

The Workout:

Started off with some shoulder stretches since my shoulder is tight. Stretched for 15 minutes!

Reverse Lat pulldowns 4 sets of 12 this exercise helps get me warmed up well.
Barbell Rows 4 sets 0f 10 done while squeezing at the top and slow on the way down.
Seated Rows 4 sets of 10 I will be doing more free weights as soon as soon as my shoulder losens up. Its actually easier to do shoulder exercises than back right now!
Shoulders: I started with some simple Rotator Cuff exercises 4 sets of each shoulder for 20 reps.
Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 12. These are so far the most felt exercise for my rear delts.
Side Laterals supersetted with modified front raises 4 sets of 12
Last for shoulders is military Press sets of 10, I saved this exercise last yesterday to keep myself from using to much weight and inflame my tight shoulder which was a good move because today it feels great :D
Traps:
Dumbell Shrugs for 5 sets of 15
Reverse Barbell shrugs for 3 sets of 12

Overall it was a pretty good workout considering my shoulder was tight.

Notes: Before my workout I had my third dose for the day of sub sterone 30 min before my workout. 10 Minutes before my workout I took Anadraulic pump. I was focused and ready to go by my workout. The pump was great and I had some veins showing in my right shoulder that I have not seen n a while. They were not puffy or massive and vascular but visible so I wonder what it will be like once I reduce some body fat :D

Sub Sterone: So it is day two so still to early to tell a lot. I was a little more fuller during the day though. Therefore if this continues I will make note of it and if it is the Sub Sterone.

Anadraulic Pump: Second time taking it and I still received a good pump and I enjoy the taste of it.

BC+EAA: The taste of this is great and This workout I drank it towards the end of my workout and finished directly after followed by my last dose of sub sterone.

Inspiration:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, the fullness could be from extra protein synthesis. I noticed on DMZ I was full even in the lack of carbs and that had to have had more to do with protein synthesis thant glycogen causing fullness as I was depleted. So things that increase that can definitely cause fullness. Not comparing this to DMZ by the way...

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Thursday was a chest biceps and tris day! It was a great workout my pec was feeling more comfortable and flexible to do some dumbell movements than normal

First off Meals!
Meal one: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, cup of oats, 8oz of oj and 16oz of low fat milk. Vitamins
Third Meal: 8oz of beef cooked, with a turkey sandwich on wheat bread with some swiss cheese and a a cup of oats, Vitamin.
Fourth Meal: 8oz of chicken with a potato with 16 oz of milk. I had some Red Hot sauce with my chicken again.

The Workout:

Incline Barbell Bench 4 sets of 12
Incline Barbell 4 sets of 10
Flat chest flys 4 sets of 12
Hammer Curls superset with rope push down 3-5 sets of 10-12
Barbellcurls superset with close grip bench 4 sets of 10
Preacher Curls superset with tricep dips or kickbacks 3-5 sets 10-12

Notes: Fullness was still up so I bet it is added protein synthesis. I actually had one of the best pumps I have had in a while I was really full. This could be from the Anadraulic pump as well it seems to work well. Also I actually look forward to drinking it its great! So far recovery has been up as well and that can be contributed to both the BC+EAAs as well as the Sub sterone. Still not huge mega effects but it is just the third day:D

Mood: So far my mood has been up I Dont know how to explain it I just feel more ready to smash the weights!
Energy: The energy is up as well I have enough energy to last the entire workout!
Sleep: I have been falling asleep within the first ten to fifteen minutes and sleeping great!

Heres some motivation:

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was an off day so the plan was just to recover! I am recovered and feeling good today and this will be my fifth day so far! so I will post up my thoughts and my leg workout today once it is over! It should be a good workout!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed brutha!!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Nice :D Glad to get someone else in to watch this log!

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a short list of what you can expect and when upon initiating use of a quality Ecdy product:

FIRST 3 DAYS

- Deeper sleep
- Noticeable increase in VO2 max
- Thirst

WITHIN 2 WEEKS

- Noticeable decrease in DOMS
- Improved intra-set recovery
- Improved inter-workout recovery
- Ability to move more total tonnage per unit of time

WEEK 3 and BEYOND

- Profound decrease in DOMS
- Big improvement in intra-set recovery, by as much as 30 sec with the ability to move the
same weights/reps.
- Ability to squeeze at least one extra workout in per week due to improved recovery
- Visible increase in LBM*
- Visible leaning effect*

* The latter two here are obviously dependent upon diet, etc.

You will also notice other curious effects. For example, your nails will grow much faster and you'll have to clip them more frequently. Tell me if I'm right on that one.

Your real challenge is to leverage all that Ecdy brings to the table within the context of a sound over-reaching/loading and de-loading program. If you'd like assistance with that, feel free to PM me.

Happy to help..

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt help but notice that I was not shown in your 11/4 motiviational video... Odd... Most of those contain at least a quick shot of a 42 year old man drenched from lifting small weights for low reps while struggling to put on LBM...

In all seriousness I am loving the new LG goodness as well. I had never had an N.O. product (beyond one bad exp with a popular BSN product). I do love me some citrus AP and the Strawberry Kiwi BC+EAAs are just awesome.

Keep doing it up man.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
I will keep bustin some ass! Last night I was going to work legs but I felt more like I had to release some shoulder pain and tightness and that was the right move. Today it feels great!
And to Mixel Flix I have noticed the thirst now that you mention it mainly before bed. I felt hydrated and had been drinking the same amount of water but my mouth was still dry!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Alright so tonight was legs and my sixth day of using everything!

Meals: Same as Thursday :D

Meal one: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, cup of oats, 8oz of oj and 16oz of low fat milk. Vitamins
Third Meal: 8oz of beef cooked, with a turkey sandwich on wheat bread with some swiss cheese and a a cup of oats, Vitamin.
Fourth Meal: 8oz of chicken with a potato with 16 oz of milk. I had some Red Hot sauce with my chicken again.

So far these meals have been getting easier to get down so I know there is a hunger increase that I can feel. Could that be due to the Sub sterone because of the added protein synthesis?

Quads:
Barbell Squats 3 sets of 10
Leg Extensions 4 sets of 12
Sissy Squats 4 sets of 15
Last Was barbell hack squats 3 sets of 12
Hamstrings: Stiff Legged Dead lifts and Jeffersons 4 sets of 10
Leg Curls 4 sets of 12
Calves: I did Calf raises with 4 sets of 20-30 then a movement for the Tibia dorsi with 4 sets of 20-30! My calves were on fire :D

Notes: I am sleeping very deep and starting to feel more recovered. I have a more positive mood and am ready to hit the weights when it is time! I also have noticed even more of a pump now which is great. Like I said earlier I have noticed an increase in thirst. It is not a terrible dehydrated type of thirst but it feels like my mouth is dry. Therefore, I am drinking more water which has helped keep me fuller as well as the added fullness I have started to experience. I am excited to see what week to brings to the table!

Some motivation for leg day: haha my knees and quads would explode :D

Some of these videos get me so amped up for training its ridiculous! Thats why I am posting them so if you need some motivation check them out;) Which I honestly dont have a motivation problem for hitting the gym I am always ready! These are just the extra kick to get you wanting to throw weights around.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Nice glad to have another person following:head:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oooo a substerone log :D in fo sho

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Alright tonight was a great workout!

Meals:
Third Meal: 8oz of beef cooked, with vegetables and 3 slices of wheat bread!
Fourth Meal: Extra lean ground beef enchiladas! All you need is corn tortillas, red sauce and some lean ground beef or chicken and use as much to fit your protein needs. They were great and spicy :D
Fifth meal: will be Another Meal replacement shake!

Eating was great today. Usually I am pretty stuffed by the end of the day but today I am feeling good and less stuffed as well as hungrier.

The Workout: Today was Chest Triceps and Biceps!
Incline Dumbell Bench 4 sets of 15
Flat Dumbell bench 4 sets of 10
Incline chest flys 4 sets of 12
Hammer Curls superset with rope push down 4 sets of 10-12
reverse pushdowns superset with concentration curls 4 sets of 10
Dumblell Curls superset with kickbacks 4 sets 12

All reps were done slow and controlled. I stretched for about 15 minutes before my workout and throughout just to keep my muscles flexible and moving properly the whole time. This is because I am still regaining flexibilty so when I am warmed up it feels great but tends to tighten up fairly fast if I stop moving my chest and arms on my left side. Right now I am feeling good and still even have a slight pump which is awesome. That Sub sterone and Anadraulic Pump is a good pump combo :D

Notes: So far it has been good my weights I am using are beginning to feel lighter which is great because I did not sleep well last night due to some heart burn that had me tossing and turning. Nothing to worry about though I get that every so often. So enough about that, back to the weights being lighter. I felt great my whole workout and did not feel tired at all despite my sleep. So this was a good sign I hope the Weights continue to increase. So far the fullness has maybe given my a slight difference in the way my arms look mainly because of the frequent pump and fullness. I will throw up some updated photos here soon. It seems like week two is when bigger changes come according to Ecdy information that Mixelflick posted. So today was my last day of the first week so now entering week two. It should be good! Also my mood is still up as well as my thirst.

Anadraulic Pump: So far I am really liking this as a pump product it tastes great it pumps me up. The only thing that is weird is that it leaves a yellowish film on the inside of my shaker cup that wont wash out until you actually wipe it out with a towel but that does not bother me any.

BC+EAAs: Still loving the taste as well as keeping my endurance up while I workout. I drink it spaced through the entire workout and can keep lifting. Along with that it seems to be helping my recovery.

Sub Sterone: Week one has been great and hoping to see more through week two. Weights are feeling lighter and fullness is still up. Also both hunger and thirst is increased.

Inspiration:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome updates bro! serious time going into this, and this is what I like to see:)

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks LG33 when I say Im gonna be detailed I mean it:D plus this is a chance to finally get serious again and stop making excuses about the injury and get back in there and regain my size and gain even more!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loping toward to seeing the results! I'm a huge ecdysterone fan!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks LG33 when I say Im gonna be detailed I mean it:D plus this is a chance to finally get serious again and stop making excuses about the injury and get back in there and regain my size and gain even more!
hell yea! thats what im talking about:D

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Alright so tonight I have back and traps and delts! As of right now my energy levels are up and surprisingly I am not very sore or anything from my workout last night! I slept much better last night so my mood and energy levels should be even better than yesterdays workout. Well I guess I will see after my workout tonight!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Excellent log man, as said by others I am loving the amount of detail!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Yes, this is thorough. Keep this up NG!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Second week here we come :D Day Eight!

Meals:
Meal one: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, cup of oats, banana and 16oz of low fat milk. Vitamins, I was out of orange juice!
Third Meal: 8oz of beef cooked, with some yogurt and 2 slices of wheat bread!
Fourth Meal: 8oz of BBQ chicken. BBQ sauce and hot sauce are the only sauces I can eat anytime! :D

The Workout:

Started off with some shoulder stretches since my shoulder was still a little tight and had some pain but is incredibly better from last shoulder workout. Stretched for 15 minutes!

Reverse Lat pulldowns 4 sets of 15 this exercise helps get me warmed up well.

Seated Rows 4 sets of 12 done while squeezing at the top and slow on the movement back to stretch that muscles instead of letting it sling!

Wide grip LatPulldowns 4 sets of 12 Still wanted to use more machines than I normally would and will be doing more free weights as soon as soon as my shoulder losens up. Its still easier to do shoulder exercises than back just because of the way all those muscles tie into the scapula. Even that is feeling better though. So thats a good sign its gettin better.

Shoulders: I started with some simple Rotator Cuff exercises again at 4 sets of each shoulder for 20 reps.

Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 15. These felt really good today my delts were on fire! also very pumped which is what I wanted! I was trying to get as much blood flow in there as possible to help the tightness.

Side Laterals supersetted with modified front raises 4 sets of 12

Traps:
Dumbell Shrugs for 4 sets of 12

Reverse Barbell shrugs for 3 sets of 12

Todays main goals were to get as much blood into the muscles as I could while focusing on still getting the muscle to do the work and not slinging my arms up. This was great and the pump and burn was crazy! More so the burn, which was good. The worst burn ever though is occlusive training your calves which will leave your calves sore for days. Next, Todays fullness was up as well as recovery. As I mentioned earlier I am starting to experience less soreness and faster recovery when I am sore. I did not notice the thirst as much today but It was there I am just making sure to drink more water to keep up with the added thirst:D Meals are still easier to eat due to the increase of hunger so I am going to increase food slightly mainly carbs and of course protein. Thats about it for today! Tomorrow will be an off day so I am going to rest and hit up some cardio. So far this second week is startin out well!

Inspirational Video:

Inspirational Quote: I actually heard this one on the news today from a hockey player that almost died! I am not sure of it word for word but its close.

"Some people have a glass that is half full and some have one half empty, in reality you should be happy to have a glass at all"

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's a good reason for this (a lot of Ecdy products disappearing). I'm still unclear as to why, but not long ago legit Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract became scarce. Very scarce. I have a friend in the business that scrambled to obtain some 95%+ material. He got 3 quotes from overseas for a "95%+ extract". Ordered two of them and they came with a C of A stating such.

Since he's well connected with a certain lab, he sent them off for testing. This place does work for the gov't so they're no small time operation. Guess what they found?

Samples were about 50% RCE, the balance (20H component) was derived from Cyanotis Vaga - a very inferior source of Ecdy vs. RCE... especially when UV testing is done to determine 20H content as LG astutely uncovered.

These places know RCE is in demand. They also know neither you nor I have HPCS/HPLC equipment to tell the difference. Buyer beware...

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Todays main goals were to get as much blood into the muscles as I could while focusing on still getting the muscle to do the work and not slinging my arms up. This was great and the pump and burn was crazy! More so the burn, which was good. The worst burn ever though is occlusive training your calves which will leave your calves sore for days. Next, Todays fullness was up as well as recovery. As I mentioned earlier I am starting to experience less soreness and faster recovery when I am sore. I did not notice the thirst as much today but It was there I am just making sure to drink more water to keep up with the added thirst:D Meals are still easier to eat due to the increase of hunger so I am going to increase food slightly mainly carbs and of course protein. Thats about it for today! Tomorrow will be an off day so I am going to rest and hit up some cardio. So far this second week is startin out well!
I am finding the same thing occuring with the addition of the Anadraulic Pump... My body craves more and more water. It is hard to keep up with but the pay off for staying hydrated is AWESOME. The headaches that I get from dipping into mild dehydration are a great catalyst to DRINK MORE WATER!!!

Looks like this combo is treating you very well!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a good reason for this (a lot of Ecdy products disappearing). I'm still unclear as to why, but not long ago legit Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract became scarce. Very scarce. I have a friend in the business that scrambled to obtain some 95%+ material. He got 3 quotes from overseas for a "95%+ extract". Ordered two of them and they came with a C of A stating such.

Since he's well connected with a certain lab, he sent them off for testing. This place does work for the gov't so they're no small time operation. Guess what they found?

Samples were about 50% RCE, the balance (20H component) was derived from Cyanotis Vaga - a very inferior source of Ecdy vs. RCE... especially when UV testing is done to determine 20H content as LG astutely uncovered.

These places know RCE is in demand. They also know neither you nor I have HPCS/HPLC equipment to tell the difference. Buyer beware...
I believe it! The owner of the gym I used go to had a protein bar check out at a lab. Turns out it had more fat and sugar then a snickers... Every watch bigger faster stronger? They show how u can makes supps in your basement and market them as whatever u want. Know wonder the FDA hates the supplement market....

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to get final results and give this a run. Mixel, I like your insight. Glad you're around.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I came down with some crap yesterday! I had crazy body aches, my head felt like it was going to explode, I had a cough and a slight fever. I felt horrible.Getting up today though I feel 100% percent better like I wasn't even sick. It is crazy how fast I got over it! I am not sure what I had but I came down with it really fast and got over it fast. so that is good :D

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I came down with some crap yesterday! I had crazy body aches, my head felt like it was going to explode, I had a cough and a slight fever. I felt horrible.Getting up today though I feel 100% percent better like I wasn't even sick. It is crazy how fast I got over it! I am not sure what I had but I came down with it really fast and got over it fast. so that is good :D
Sickness = :sad3: but on Substerone = :saw:

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
^^exactly! yesterday I felt like complete crap! Had to lay down in bed all day but today I had a great leg workout! I will post my details about it later tonight because its almost time to eat:D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^exactly! yesterday I felt like complete crap! Had to lay down in bed all day but today I had a great leg workout! I will post my details about it later tonight because its almost time to eat:D
EAT EAT EAT!!!!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Day ten :D

Today I had leg workout with a sick pump! it was great to considering I was sick yesterday and had to lay down all day!

Meals:
Meal one: 6 Whole eggs, 2 egg whites, cup of oats, and 16oz of low fat milk. Vitamins, and I got some orange juice so there was 8oz of that :D
Third Meal: 8oz of beef cooked, with yogurt and on wheat bread!
Fourth Meal: 8oz of BBQ chicken more yogurt and a banana!

Eating was better today! Yesterday I was still able to manage to get all my food down but being sick it was extremely hard! Today Appetite was pretty much back to normal. Tomorrow I am sure it will be completely back! Either way though I am still eating all the food I need!

Quads:
Barbell Squats 5 sets of 12

Leg Extensions 4 sets of 12

Sissy Squats 4 sets of 15

Dumbell squats 3 sets of 12 When these are done right they really burn!
I cant wait to move and have access to a leg press machine and a hack squat machine!

Hamstrings: Jeffersons 4 sets of 12

Leg Curls 4 sets of 12

Calves: Tibia dorsi 4 sets of 20

Calf raises 4 sets of 20

Notes: Today I went a little heavier and squats and it felt pretty good! I had a great pump in my legs today and they were on fire. They were also feeling really full! Fullness is still up everywhere. Yesterday I was pretty flat but I was sick so I am glad to see my fullness increase back up again :D As of right now my legs are beat up and I am sure they will be sore tomorrow but recovery is getting better so hopefully that helps. Also I am starting to notice that I do not have to rest as long in between sets. Normally I catch my breath wait about 90 seconds and go again but now I only need about 60! Overall it was a good day of lifting and I am very glad the sickness passed so fast. Once my hunger is fully back up I will tell you if I still am having an increase of hunger. I am still loving the Anadrualic pump and BC+EAAs! Both are still helping just as much as day one with pump, endurance and recovery.

Some motivation:

Motivational quote:

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?"
-Marianne Williamson

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
today so far legs are slightly sore! not as bad as normal though. Tonight is chest triceps and biceps! Last chest triceps and biceps workout the weights felt light so Im going to increase them slightly :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How you feeling bro? man i have a few guys here that I had to give days off to because they've had something like you said... sucks!, up them fluids, VitC baby!!!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
LG33 I actually feel completely better it hit me fast and left fast! The sickness got its ass whooped :D

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Dude, that video is no joke. I gotta get more a compilation and watch that everytime I happen to bitch about something.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Alright so yesterday was day 11 and was Back traps and Delts! my workouts got switched around because of lack of a spotter for chest exercises. No Worries though :D

Meals:
Meal one: 8oz of tuna and 16 oz of milk. Vitamin
Third Meal: 8oz of beef cooked, a cup of oats and a yogurt
Fourth Meal: 10oz of BBQ chicken 8oz of milk and a banana!
Fifth meal: Was Another Meal replacement shake!

Eating was great! full appetite is back and hunger is still up. That fourth meal was a little more chicken but thats ok :D It was harder to finish 2 more ounces though but it was needed! Trying to raise my protein a little more than I already have!

The Workout:

Started off with some shoulder stretches, it just always feels better to do so Stretched for 15 minutes!

Reverse Lat pulldowns 4 sets of 12

Seated Rows 4 sets of 12 again they were done while squeezing at the top and slow on the movement back to stretch that muscles.

Wide grip LatPulldowns 4 sets of 12 Still am wanting to use a little more free weights but this still was not a bad workout!

Shoulders: I started with Rotator Cuff exercises again at 4 sets of each shoulder for 20 reps.

Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 15

Side Laterals supersetted with modified front raises 4 sets of 12 These two exercises supersetted together gave me a crazy burning pump!

Dumbell military press 4 sets of 12

Traps:
Dumbell Shrugs for 4 sets of 12

After the workout I busted out 15 minutes of cardio to help make up for the cardio I missed While I was sick! Cardio is my least favorite but it had to be done :D I took Anadraulic Pump 15 minutes before I worked out and BC+EAAs during my workout. Immediately following the workout I took my 3rd dose of sub Sterone then 15 minutes after that I had my post workout drink consisting of creatine, BCAAs and cissus for my joints. 15 minutes after that eating time;) So far this timing has been working best as far as recovery although that post workout drink is not the tastiest as you can imagine!

Notes: Fullness is still up and I am starting to notice a slight leaning effect! Nothing major of leaning yet but it is there. Plus I am up 3 pounds :head: SO that is very great. Also hunger is still up as well as recovery and even endurance. I am still recovering faster in between sets and feeling better after my workout! Sleep is restful and my mood is positive. So far everything is going good.

Motivational video: Seein how big he was at such a young age blows my mind!

Motivational Quote:

"Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks."
-Johann Gottfried Von Herder

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Alright so today was day 12 and an added rest day that I needed so therefore tomorrow will be Chest triceps and Biceps. It should be an intense workout coming back from a fully rested day! I will post a few updated pictures tomorrow as well!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I am very eager to hear how the new Fruit Punch AS-GT tastes... I am NOT a fan of the flavor of the current version but can not / will now argue that it flat does what it should. Add some decent flavor and I am so jumping on it!!!!