Tat Submits to SubSterone (Sponsered)

tattoopierced1

Thanks to everyone at LG for letting me run this log. I will be running at recommended dose for 2 weeks, and will re-evaluate from there and up dose if need be. I am staying away from any and all other Sub Sterone logs to keep my review of this unaffected by what I may read in other logs.

Diet consists of eating until I'm uncomfortably full at every meal. I stay around 12% BF no matter what I eat, so I'm trying to bulk up to my goal weight of 300+lbs, at the same BF%.

Stats:
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 253lbs
Arms: 18"
Legs: 25.5"
Chest: 49"

Workouts consist of Monday-Thursday, taking Friday-Sunday off for rest.

Will be taking Sub Sterone as recommended 6 sprays before training, 6 sprays before bed. And on off days, 6 sprays in the morning, and 6 sprays before bed.

I will be updating with pics for this log as well as keeping up with measurements along with weight changes (both in the gym, and out of the gym)

Staple supps that will be used during this run:
Multi Vitamin
Whey Protein
Creatine Mono
HyperTropX (preworkout)
Pump Fixx (preworkout)
Fish Oil
Body Mortar (BCAAs)
Xtend (BCAAs)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed and FIRST :240:

tattoopierced1

I did have one question for LG reps.. the bottle doesnt say on workout days how soon before the workout you are supposed to dose this. Can I get some clarification?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did have one question for LG reps.. the bottle doesnt say on workout days how soon before the workout you are supposed to dose this. Can I get some clarification?
I am in and let me check with them. You guys are lucky enough to get to test it before the reps do so let me check and see.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the win Tat.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to your opinion.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
subbed...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey Tat, I was told to use it about 30 minutes prior to your workout. You can test moving it around to see if you notice anything different, but it is more of a saturation type of product so it is a build up of it that induces the anabolism not a direct effect of one dose if I understood them correctly.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Im in and will have my log up as well tonight! I just received it about 10 minutes ago:D
Along with Tats question: will taking a preworkout at the same time or five to ten minutes after blunt any of the Substerones effects?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No, however the Ecdy may very well increase your pump exponentially. If you ever tried Hemodraulix with any other pump product you know what I mean. BOOM I AM PUMPED TO THE GILLS BIATCH!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have read that sublinguals have better absorpsion when you don't drink or eat anything anything for 15 minutes after taking them. I guess so you don't wash any of the residue that is on your mucus membranes down so that they don't get absorbed but digested. Not a hard and fast rule but it if being exact to the point of most benefit you may try to avoid food or drink for 15 minutes after.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
That should be easy to follow that 15 minute rule then thanks!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, wanna see this!! TP you're a big boy holmes! You still getting that meat at your friends butcher joint!? Eat plenty!

tattoopierced1

Oh yeah, wanna see this!! TP you're a big boy holmes! You still getting that meat at your friends butcher joint!? Eat plenty!
Yes sir.. just picked up another 30lbs of ground turkey last week.

tattoopierced1

Ok, so I took my first 6 sprays yesterday about 45 minutes before workout. Taste was very good, kind reminds me of the generic Sprite colas you get at Walmart. Worked legs yesterday (quads/hams/calves) and was killing it, I'm quite sore today. Took another 6 sprays prior to bed.

I slept like crap last night, woke up today wanting to sleep for another few hours, so I will be keeping an eye on my sleep quality over the course of the run. If need be, I may take some Nocturnabol to help me with sleep if it becomes a problem.. Not saying it is, as it could have just been a fluke, but I gots to have my sleep..

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! :thumbsup:
And like Flex said, you're BIG :D Will be interesting to see how this product treats you!

//CC

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In! Tat, I think you should do the 4x/day dosing. You are a bigger guy. Do it big! :thumbsup:

tattoopierced1

In! Tat, I think you should do the 4x/day dosing. You are a bigger guy. Do it big! :thumbsup:
I'm going to run it at least for a week at recommended dosing, but since you say so, I may bump it up next week.. Can I get a consensus from all the LG reps?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tat, Metroba is the person who told me to recommend the normal dose for the 1st two weeks, so I assume he got more information after I spoke with him. I would follow his recommendation.

tattoopierced1

Had a great workout yesterday. Chest and biceps. Energy was great and had a good pump going on. 3 sets of 275lbs on the incline bench, 3 sets of 100lb db presses, 7 sets of machine fly. Arm were feeling swole when doing my last occlusive set for biceps.

Had a very hard time falling asleep last night again, but once I was asleep, I was ok. Will keep an eye on this for the next few days and if it doesnt get better, I will add in a sleep aid.

Today I bump my doses from 2, to 4x per day as per Metroba, so my split will be: morning, noon, preworkout, pre-bed.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking hyuuuge brah :thumbsup:

//CC

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6'7" is alot of frame to fill out big man!! You look to be doing it the right way though...

tattoopierced1

one question on the sleep issues.. could the chlorogenic acid be causing some of the sleep issues? I'm not pinpointing anything yet, as it could just be some random sleep issues that are purely coincidental, but I just want to make sure.

Bigugly

Bigugly

Awards
one question on the sleep issues.. could the chlorogenic acid be causing some of the sleep issues? I'm not pinpointing anything yet, as it could just be some random sleep issues that are purely coincidental, but I just want to make sure.
I'm having the same problem.... Can't fall asleep but once I'm alsleep I'm good. Feel like my heart is beating a little harder. Never had this problem untill I started taking ecdy b4 bed.

FYI been taking ecdy for over 6 years.

tattoopierced1

here is why i ask..

Structurally, chlorogenic acid (CGA) is the ester formed between caffeic acid and (L)-quinic acid (1L-1(OH),3,4/5-tetrahydroxycyclohexanecarboxylic acid).[6] Isomerisation of chlorogenic acid have been reported with 3 isomerisations of the quinic acid in position 3, (3-CQA), 4 (4-CGA) and 5 (5-CQA

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Tat and man you just went over my head on that last post. My off the cuff recommendation would be to put it back before your last meal of the night. What good is stimulating protein synthesis in a fast with no protein being fed. I would move it back an hour and then see if you notice any difference in how easily you fall alseep.

tattoopierced1

Looking good Tat and man you just went over my head on that last post. My off the cuff recommendation would be to put it back before your last meal of the night. What good is stimulating protein synthesis in a fast with no protein being fed. I would move it back an hour and then see if you notice any difference in how easily you fall alseep.
Will do.. I normally dose a protein shake just before taking the SubSterone just for this purpose.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good let me know. I suspect it will help out a bit.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Interested to see how this puppy treats you.

Your theory sounds compelling....maybe somebody more familiarity with the chemical structure and interactions of chlorogenic acid can tune in.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed homie!

tattoopierced1

Had another good workout yesterday. Still feel it is a bit early to tell anything from the SubSterone. Worked back and triceps last night, nothing too spectacular to report as of yet. Sleep still is an issue, but once I am asleep, I am good to go. Dosed an hour before sleep last night, and will try 90 minutes before sleep tonight. First few nights were 15-30 minutes before bed.

tattoopierced1

Still had some trouble sleeping last night, so I'm going to try and dose my last dose around dinner time to see if this helps. Had a decent workout yesterday did shoulders and abs, no PRs to report yet. Got the 100lb DBs for 3 sets of 10 on shoulder press, but that is around normal. Today through Sunday are off days for me, but I will still be dosing at 4x per day.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Tat! Hopefully you get that sleep figured out.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The sleep thing sux, I certainly hope that subsides soon!
Nice shoulderpresses btw :bigeyes:

//CC

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
subbed, always enjoy your logs bro.
I have dosed 2 hours pre bed and slept fine.

Tonight I will take it 30min pre bed and see if it effects my falling asleep and report back.
Day 3 for me on sub-sterone.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
The sleeping thing is wierd. I have actually noticed the opposite effect I fall asleep faster and sleep deeper. I have been dosing it about a half hour before bed.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The sleeping thing is wierd. I have actually noticed the opposite effect I fall asleep faster and sleep deeper. I have been dosing it about a half hour before bed.
Dosed it last night 30min pre bed, slept like a baby :)
Seems to not effect my sleep as of day 4, so I will keep dosing right before bed and see if anything changes.

tattoopierced1

Started dosing at 6pm over the weekend and had no problems with sleep, so this will be the schedule from now on.. 1st dose: 6am, 2nd noon, 3rd 3:30pm, 4th 6pm.

Bigugly

Bigugly

Awards
Started dosing at 6pm over the weekend and had no problems with sleep, so this will be the schedule from now on.. 1st dose: 6am, 2nd noon, 3rd 3:30pm, 4th 6pm.
You're not alone with the sleep issues.... I found as long as i dose it 2 hours before bed I'll be ok. Glad you figured it out brotha!

tattoopierced1

Week 2:

Weight: 255lbs, +2lbs

Started feeling a little under the weather on Sunday and again today. I'm starving, but afraid to eat too terribly much as I'm not sure what my stomach will do. I'm relying alot on protein shakes the past few days just to keep calories in, and I'm going to try and hit the gym today, as I still have a few hours before I lift, so I'm hoping I feel a bit better by that time.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
subbed, always enjoy your logs bro.
I have dosed 2 hours pre bed and slept fine.

Tonight I will take it 30min pre bed and see if it effects my falling asleep and report back.
Day 3 for me on sub-sterone.
Lucky Dog, already on Sub-S!? Nice.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good up 2 lbs already. Nice!