Completing the Female Terminator's REMODEL with TRIAZOLE (and other Goodies)

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Thumbs up Back to Brutal!


    BACK TO BRUTAL

    My week off is now officially over. It's time to kick some ass and put my body through its paces again. This is how it's going to happen . . .


    TRAINING

    Monday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Full-Body + 20 min Post-Weights Cardio

    Tuesday: 20 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Full-Body + 20 min Post-Weights Cardio

    Wednesday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Upper Body + 20 min Post-Weights Cardio

    Thursday: 20 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes

    Friday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Shoulders/Arms/Abs + 20 min Post-Weights Cardio

    Saturday: HIT + Stretch 20-30 minutes

    Sunday: Day OFF

    Plus 2-4 days including a lighter 20-minute PM Cardio session.


    NUTRITION

    Monday to Friday: Less than 50g of carbohydrates daily

    Saturday and Sunday: No limit of carbohydrates

    Yes, very not like me re nutrition, but I am going for a difference approach, with what I learned during the two weeks pre-competition.


    This time, I AM actually going to be CUTTING, and I AM going to do this RIGHT!
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 10-13-2010 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Made a change to nutrition plan
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  2. Red face


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    BACK TO BRUTAL

    My week off is now officially over. It's time to kick some ass and put my body through its paces again. This is how it's going to happen . . .


    TRAINING

    Monday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Full-Body + 20 min Post-Weights Cardio

    Tuesday: 20 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Full-Body + 20 min Post-Weights Cardio

    Wednesday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Upper Body + 20 min Post-Weights Cardio

    Thursday: 20 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes

    Friday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Shoulders/Arms/Abs + 20 min Post-Weights Cardio

    Saturday: HIT + Stretch 20-30 minutes

    Sunday: Day OFF

    Plus 2-4 days including a lighter 20-minute PM Cardio session.


    NUTRITION

    Monday to Friday: Less than 50g of carbohydrates daily

    Saturday: 50-100g of carbohydrates

    Sunday: No limit of carbohydrates

    Yes, very not like me re nutrition, but I am going for a difference approach, with what I learned during the two weeks pre-competition.


    This time, I AM actually going to be CUTTING, and I AM going to do this RIGHT!
    I've heard of many compitor's going to this approach b4 but i will say that they were assisted bodybuilders! Its very taxing on the body going 5 days low but it is managable. . . Why the sudden change of heart? what part of the science that made most sense going this route for u?
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    I've heard of many compitor's going to this approach b4 but i will say that they were assisted bodybuilders! Its very taxing on the body going 5 days low but it is managable. . . Why the sudden change of heart? what part of the science that made most sense going this route for u?
    Yes, most competitors do something ridiculous like this - and yes, I said it; I think it's ridiculous, and there is no "part of the science" that would ever make sense of this for me. And it's only "taxing" if one is training hard and intense - otherwise, it would be easy as for a sedentary or recreational activity individual. In saying that, this is what I did for my week-pre-competition (and yes, I managed it), and I saw reasonable results then, so I'm going to be doing this every other week (this week is the first of them) for the duration of six weeks (that started last week), preparing as if I WAS going to compete in November (but I am not). I want to see what difference it makes on my body. Besides, I'm getting older, and m y body does not act the way it used to, and what I used to do is not getting quite the same results, so I'm going to try something different - always try most things once; it can't hurt. So yes, very controversial - for me, at any rate, since I love food and usually eat whatever whenever. AND this is an outright CUT - something I have never done before (usually I just recomp perpetually), so that's different in itself for me. I want to be a lot leaner than I am, and I don't mind going to extreme to do it. We'll see how it goes - remember that anything and everything can always be adjusted if I see fit.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  4. Day 8: The Start of Brutal


    TRAINING

    HIIT Cardio:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 4 x 20 sec effort/40 sec recovery
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 4 x 20 sec effort/40 sec recovery
    e. 4 min jogging

    Stretch 10 min.

    Gym - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. BB Good Mornings 8 x 12
    2. Side-to-side Plyometric Bench Jumps 8 x 24
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on DB) 8 x 10
    4. BB Bent Over Rows 8 x 10
    Alternate Set C -
    5. DB Hammer Raises 8 x 10
    6. DB Lateral Raises 8 x 10
    Alternate Set D -
    7. Dips 8 x 10
    8. DB Bicep Curls 8 x 10-12
    Alternate Set E -
    9. Rope Crunch 8 x 10
    10. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises (hips to 90 degree flexion) 8 x 10

    Post-Weights Cardio - Stepper:
    20 min @ 11 floors/min

    Stretch 10 min.


    COMMENTS

    Sleep - Time and Quality: Waking ~3 hours after going to sleep.

    Mood/Aggression: Up and down. Someone mentioned in the gym that "you don't look very happy to be training", and my reply was, "I've been here a long time". Definitely was NOT a happy woman during training, and I am resigning myself to this fate for the next five weeks.

    Energy: It was reasonable, but not out of this world.

    Mental Focus and Clarity: Fine.

    Stress: HIGH. I am going to have to make a real effort over the next five weeks to really try and decrease this, and stop taking on more than I should.

    Immune System: Fine.

    Libido: Sometimes enough is never enough even when it is enough!

    Joints: Lateral left ankle was aching from the start of my training, and by the end, my left wrist was throbbing as well.

    Endurance: Excellent.

    Strength: I'm NOT going to be focusing on strength until these five weeks are up.

    Pump: Minimal - certainly nowhere near as good as this session last time.

    Vascularity: Hints of some blue lines - but that was only during the cardio aspects of my training; during resistance training I was lucky to see a few knots towards the end of the session.

    Quality of Training: HIIT was HARD. For some reason my body was shattered after a few efforts . . . Resistance training was fine. Just under two hours - it's only day ONE of this, and already I can't wait for it to be over and done with! . . . Post-Weights Cardio was an effort. I'll be glad when I can stop doing this as well - even though I feel like I'm being bad if I DON'T do this after EVERY resistance session now . . .

    Recovery: We'll see tomorrow.

    Body Composition and Look: 9% bodyfat at 111.6 pounds. So, gained a little bodyfat - or it could just be that I am still holding some water from the last week. Either way, 9% bodyfat is my "starting point" for getting as lean as possible.

    Other Effects: I'm looking forward to the Triazole drying me out.

    Slin-Sane Notes: I have started dosing 1 cap of Slin-Sane first thing (changes reflected in post #1), and find this very effective.

    Eviscerate Smolder Notes: I have noticed that there is minimal to no water retention with this - unlike the original Eviscerate, which caused quite a lot of water retention for me.

    Other Notes: So far, all the NO products I have tried do NOT work for me. I used PlasmaJet only today, and got similar results to when I used Anadraulic Pump re less of a pump and vascularity than usual, etc. Tomorrow I am going to use GlycoCarn-GPLC only pre-training and see how that goes, and then on Wednesday stack PlasmaJet and GlycoCarn-GPLC to see what happens. On Wednesday I will be able to say for definite whether or not NO products are like Growth Hormone boosters for me and simply do NOT work with my body (except IGF-2 - which I use as a staple).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  5. I was never to impressed with Plasma-Jet and honestly dont see a big pump from much of anything uless its Creatine. Weird really, but thats just me.

    Logs lookin good though Rosie
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I was never to impressed with Plasma-Jet and honestly dont see a big pump from much of anything uless its Creatine. Weird really, but thats just me.

    Logs lookin good though Rosie
    I've never been a fan of NO products, but Sean suggested getting some GlycoCarn-GPLC for my competition to try and help bring out the vascularity, and since it didn't ship in time, the next best recommendation was PlasmaJet, so we got it. But, will give it another shot, and try the GlycoCarn-GPLC - if I don't end up using them, Sean will Yeah, I used to get a swell as pump and vascularity using NeoVar Recomped or Anadraulic State GT.

    Thanks, Josh.

    And for the record, re nutrition and training, this is going to not be so extreme every first week (this being the second week), so that my body gets SOME reprieve, and I may change my nutrition days around some, even though I set them up deliberately like that to match my training and carb depleting/loading, etc.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. i am on triazole too at the moment..was chosen to log it on another forum. on day 9 and i can tell a very noticeable difference in strength and endurance. good product...so far

    how long are you're HIIT sessions generally?

  8. Glad to see that play time is over.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    i am on triazole too at the moment..was chosen to log it on another forum. on day 9 and i can tell a very noticeable difference in strength and endurance. good product...so far

    how long are you're HIIT sessions generally?
    I'm not really looking at Triazole in terms of strength or endurance - my strength I don't expect to improve over the next five weeks, and my endurance is always high - but more body composition.

    Re HIIT, if you actually read the timing of my training sessions and comments on training, you'll see how long they take.


    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Glad to see that play time is over.
    Oh, it's ALWAYS playtime. Training is the only 'fun' I get about at the moment (and even then, yes, it's twisted, Steve )
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Yes, most competitors do something ridiculous like this - and yes, I said it; I think it's ridiculous, and there is no "part of the science" that would ever make sense of this for me. And it's only "taxing" if one is training hard and intense - otherwise, it would be easy as for a sedentary or recreational activity individual. In saying that, this is what I did for my week-pre-competition (and yes, I managed it), and I saw reasonable results then, so I'm going to be doing this every other week (this week is the first of them) for the duration of six weeks (that started last week), preparing as if I WAS going to compete in November (but I am not). I want to see what difference it makes on my body. Besides, I'm getting older, and m y body does not act the way it used to, and what I used to do is not getting quite the same results, so I'm going to try something different - always try most things once; it can't hurt. So yes, very controversial - for me, at any rate, since I love food and usually eat whatever whenever. AND this is an outright CUT - something I have never done before (usually I just recomp perpetually), so that's different in itself for me. I want to be a lot leaner than I am, and I don't mind going to extreme to do it. We'll see how it goes - remember that anything and everything can always be adjusted if I see fit.
    Well Rosie. . .I wish you the best of luck and Its a good thing that you have a plethra of supplements to help keep your energy up. . .As you have stated above that this diet is used for competition and you will not be and also that this diet is managable if your not training hard. Well since you train hard and you have competed i find it very interesting that you have gone this route. I know that you will make the changes as you see fit and I do wish you the best of luck. I personally do not agree with this styling of a diet due to your rigorous training schedule and sleep schedule but i'm only one person of many! I hope you don't think I'm bashing your regimen with the intent to cause a scene. . . . more curious than anything. You knowledge speaks for itself and again I will be following along. As age begins to set in the techniques of dispelling fat deposits will become more complex. As a Natural Bodybuilder that does not use legitimet GH carbohydrates are essential. To take that away for extended periods of time is not beneficial IMO but again. Great log and keep on kickin butt
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Well Rosie. . .I wish you the best of luck and Its a good thing that you have a plethra of supplements to help keep your energy up. . .As you have stated above that this diet is used for competition and you will not be and also that this diet is managable if your not training hard. Well since you train hard and you have competed i find it very interesting that you have gone this route. I know that you will make the changes as you see fit and I do wish you the best of luck. I personally do not agree with this styling of a diet due to your rigorous training schedule and sleep schedule but i'm only one person of many! I hope you don't think I'm bashing your regimen with the intent to cause a scene. . . . more curious than anything. You knowledge speaks for itself and again I will be following along. As age begins to set in the techniques of dispelling fat deposits will become more complex. As a Natural Bodybuilder that does not use legitimet GH carbohydrates are essential. To take that away for extended periods of time is not beneficial IMO but again. Great log and keep on kickin butt
    I understand your concern and I know where you are coming from - I myself say this to those contemplating this route, because I definitely do NOT recommend it. I am not using my supplements for energy, per se, but they help in waking me up - especially the BLACK CATS. My body is used to being abused - this is no different.

    Besides, there is no reason why I cannot do what I will with my body. Yes, I train hard. Yes, I don't diet. Yes, I competed once - and the week before my competition I followed this training regime and diet and I was fine. There is a first time for everything, and this is my first. Trust me, by the end of five weeks I will be glad to go back to eating my normal unlimited carbohydrates and ~4,300 calories daily, but for now I am DISCIPLINING myself - it NEEDS to be done!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  12. LOL she will be fine, all our competitors here train hard depleted from carbs on diet. Now my only concern would be that the 2 hr sessions are going to spike cortisol big time and tax your CNS. Stress belly from the cortisol is a possibility.

    But as far as training hard on diet, I don't know anyone thats died from it yet!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    LOL she will be fine, all our competitors here train hard depleted from carbs on diet. Now my only concern would be that the 2 hr sessions are going to spike cortisol big time and tax your CNS. Stress belly from the cortisol is a possibility.

    But as far as training hard on diet, I don't know anyone thats died from it yet!
    The Eviscerate Smolder will keep cortisol gut at bay.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    LOL she will be fine, all our competitors here train hard depleted from carbs on diet. Now my only concern would be that the 2 hr sessions are going to spike cortisol big time and tax your CNS. Stress belly from the cortisol is a possibility.

    But as far as training hard on diet, I don't know anyone thats died from it yet!
    Stress (not just from training) and cortisol are probably my biggest issues - Sean has also mentioned this, so I am going to have to try and DEcrease my stress, or make it as manageable as possible. Matt notes that,
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The Eviscerate Smolder will keep cortisol gut at bay.
    and some of the other products I am using will also help with this, so finger crossed, I should be ok.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  15. Day 9: Double HIT


    TRAINING

    HIT - Skip/Box:
    2 rounds (no recovery between rounds) -
    1. Skip 1 min
    2. Straight Punches 1 min
    3. Skip 1 min
    4. Hooks 1 min
    5. Skip 1 min
    6. Uppercuts 1 min
    7. Skip 1 min
    8. Pitter-Patter 1 min
    9. Skip 1 min
    10. Plank 1 min

    HIT - V-Burn Challenge Circuit:
    2 x rounds (no recovery between exercises; 1 minute recovery between rounds) -
    1. Jumping Split Squat x 10 per leg
    2. Hand Walkout (from toes) x 10
    3. Single-Leg Deadlift (with twist and lateral reach) x 10 per side
    4. Push-Up (with alternate side rotation) x 10
    5. Jumping Jacks x 10
    6. Side Lunges (with over head reach) x 10 per side
    7. Handstand Push-Up x 10
    8. Squat Thrust (jump and reach) x 10

    Stretch 20 min.


    COMMENTS

    Sleep - Time and Quality: The 'first' day of training was tough - I slept for EIGHT hours!

    Mood/Aggression: Mostly up, with some HIGHLY aggressive sections.

    Energy: I have been a non-stop, running Energizer Bunny since I got up.

    Mental Focus and Clarity: Top of the line.

    Stress: High. And I am highly pissed off as well.

    Libido: The body wants it.

    Endurance: Excellent.

    Pump: None.

    Vascularity: Only after my carbohydrate meals.

    Quality of Training: HIT was GREAT!

    Recovery: Feeling it when I was finally able to stop and breath a little - six hours after my night shift started.

    Body Composition and Look: Midsection looks great in the bathroom mirror - not as good in the gym, though. It must be the lighting, because my arms look better and way harder and defined in the gym mirrors than at home.

    Other Effects: A couple of blemishes have appeared - nothing Flawless: IDRT and Eviscerate can't take care of.

    Eviscerate Smolder Notes: When I get warm or hot, I can feel that smolder - otherwise, nothing, which is GREAT.

    Other Notes: I woke late today - so late meant that I would not have time to do today's training and be back home in time to head to my night work, so I did Saturday's session instead (and Saturday's nutrition), and will do today's training tomorrow and go from there . . . Although no resistance training today, I used GlycoCarn-GPLC. Nothing. Pump and vascularity were zilch. It seems that using NO products has the OPPOSITE than intended effect on me, and I don't even get the usual decent pump and vascularity that I would get withOUT them. Interesting . . . Also, finally got my Primordial products, so started EndoAmp Max and Organic Vitaberry today (changes reflected in post #1) . . . AND this is the longest I have been without using a creatine product in seven years, and after this week, my muscle creatine threshold levels will be back at baseline, when I start CreaPure (since it didn't arrive yet) . . .
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  16. haha
    leave it to Rossie to take an AI

    maybe i should start taking an test blocker, then i can look like Rossie



    Kill it Rossie you know im IN!!!

    ...just dont get too buff i still want to hold onto that little bit of dignity that you havent completely destroyed
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    haha
    leave it to Rossie to take an AI

    maybe i should start taking an test blocker, then i can look like Rossie



    Kill it Rossie you know im IN!!!

    ...just dont get too buff i still want to hold onto that little bit of dignity that you havent completely destroyed
    I've used AIs before, bud - and logged all of them.

    Taking a Testosterone booster is not going to make you - or anyone else - look like me. SUPPLEMENTS are NOT what get the final results - they contribute a minute part to the whole, and should NEVER be the focus of your attention.

    I'm far from "buffed", bud - got to get a lot leaner (which I want) and gain a lot more muscle mass (which I don't care whether I do or not) for that to ever happen!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  18. Initial Impressions: EndoAmp Max and Organic VitaBerry


    EndoAmp Max

    Smell: 2/10. EndoAmp Max smells like a chemical - hard to put my finger on, but almost like nail polish or varnish.

    Taste: 2/10. Nasty. Worse than it smells. As bad as Vitamin B5 powder.

    Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker.

    Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water.

    Other Effects: N/A. Even though it smells and tastes like a$$, the taste will lessen as I get used to it to the point I will no longer notice it, and the product is highly beneficial and useful to me for cortisol control, so I am going to continue using it regardless.


    Organic VitaBerry

    Smell: 10/10. Like Heaven: A fusion of raspberry, cranberry, and strawberry. It's a bit like MaliBobu - I could smell it all day! Absolute perfection!

    Taste: 10/10. Exactly like it smells. Seriously the BEST tasting supplement product I have ever tried - and I've used quite a few products that have tasted great.

    Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker.

    Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water. The surprise was the berry seeds that were scattered throughout the solution - made me feel like I was drinking a drink of berries that I'd put in the blender! Added that extra touch that made me like, mmmm.

    Other Effects: N/A. But let me tell you, I am going to look FORWARD to using VitaBerry EVERY day!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    EndoAmp Max

    Smell: 2/10. EndoAmp Max smells like a chemical - hard to put my finger on, but almost like nail polish or varnish.

    Taste: 2/10. Nasty. Worse than it smells. As bad as Vitamin B5 powder.

    Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker.

    Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water.

    Other Effects: N/A. Even though it smells and tastes like a$$, the taste will lessen as I get used to it to the point I will no longer notice it, and the product is highly beneficial and useful to me for cortisol control, so I am going to continue using it regardless.


    Organic VitaBerry

    Smell: 10/10. Like Heaven: A fusion of raspberry, cranberry, and strawberry. It's a bit like MaliBobu - I could smell it all day! Absolute perfection!

    Taste: 10/10. Exactly like it smells. Seriously the BEST tasting supplement product I have ever tried - and I've used quite a few products that have tasted great.

    Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker.

    Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water. The surprise was the berry seeds that were scattered throughout the solution - made me feel like I was drinking a drink of berries that I'd put in the blender! Added that extra touch that made me like, mmmm.

    Other Effects: N/A. But let me tell you, I am going to look FORWARD to using VitaBerry EVERY day!
    Awesome reviews Rosie!

    Keep up the good work!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  20. Angry Day 10: One VERY FCUKED OFF Terminator!


    TRAINING

    HIIT Cardio:
    a. 4 min easy
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 8 x 60 sec effort/30 sec easy

    Gym - Shoulders/Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between trisets):
    Triset A -
    1. Clean and Press 4 x 12
    2. Lateral Raises 4 x 12
    3. Military Press 4 x 12
    Triset B -
    4. Alternate Hammer Curls 4 x 15 per side
    5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 15
    6. Incline Dips 4 x 12
    Triset C -
    7. Weighted Deadbugs 4 x 12
    8. Reverse Curls (on floor) 4 x 12
    9. Bicycle 4 x 12 per side

    Post-Weights Cardio 20 min.

    Stretch 20 min.

    PM Cardio 20 min.


    COMMENTS

    Sleep - Time and Quality: Didn't get to sleep until the time I should have been GETTING UP! Sleeping patterns fcuking me off again and NOT acceptable!

    Mood/Aggression: A very irritated and pissed off woman today One of these days I am just going to say "Fcuk you!" and walk out - let's see how you like that! Seriously, very aggressive and wanting to beat something to a bloody pulp (and yes, I'm violent big fcukin' deal - get over it)!

    Energy: Lots of energy My anger is fueling insanity.

    Mental Focus and Clarity: There - if you so much as give an inch, most people will fcuk you over It's time to fcuk them back!

    Stress: HIGH!

    Endurance: Excellent.

    Pump: Back to normal - about fcuking time!

    Vascularity: Knots and lines all over.

    Quality of Training: HIIT was ok . . . Resistance training was brutal and sore. Not a lot of recovery time, ti make sure I hammered it - and get it done quickly, because I had to be at work . . . Didn't want to be doing Post-Weights Cardio . . .

    Other Notes: I woke late today - AGAIN - which seriously fcuked me off (a lot of other sh*! is going on right now as well, which is not helping) So, did Friday's session - looks like I am training backwards re my days this week. Nutrition has been the same - re backwards, starting off with my 'weekend' eating allowances. Also made an adjustment re nutrition (changes reflected in post #61), to make it more manageable . . . Have also concluded that NO products do indeed NOT work for me (go figure) and are not going to waste any more time using them or stacking them to see if they might do something. NO products are one of those supplements that, if they're going to work, you will notice from the FIRST dose/use. So, no more NO products for me - I'll stick to my creatine and carbohydrates! . . .
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  21. Hang in there! You know where to find me if you eed to just vent!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Hang in there! You know where to find me if you eed to just vent!
    Thanks, Christine, and vice versa!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    EndoAmp Max

    Smell: 2/10. EndoAmp Max smells like a chemical - hard to put my finger on, but almost like nail polish or varnish.

    Taste: 2/10. Nasty. Worse than it smells. As bad as Vitamin B5 powder.

    Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker.

    Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water.

    Other Effects: N/A. Even though it smells and tastes like a$$, the taste will lessen as I get used to it to the point I will no longer notice it, and the product is highly beneficial and useful to me for cortisol control, so I am going to continue using it regardless.


    Organic VitaBerry

    Smell: 10/10. Like Heaven: A fusion of raspberry, cranberry, and strawberry. It's a bit like MaliBobu - I could smell it all day! Absolute perfection!

    Taste: 10/10. Exactly like it smells. Seriously the BEST tasting supplement product I have ever tried - and I've used quite a few products that have tasted great.

    Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker.

    Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water. The surprise was the berry seeds that were scattered throughout the solution - made me feel like I was drinking a drink of berries that I'd put in the blender! Added that extra touch that made me like, mmmm.

    Other Effects: N/A. But let me tell you, I am going to look FORWARD to using VitaBerry EVERY day!
    Vitaberry is awesome.

    Not sure why you gave EndoAmp a 2 on taste. I didn't give it a smell myself but it has kind of a creamy taste to me...not bad at all. I had that stuff hanging out in my mouth for a minute or two while I was cracking open some toco 8. I guess once you've done Yellow Gold or Anabolic Pump w/o a capsule or parachute, your taste buds are pretty much numb to 'bad.'

    Maybe smelling the powder first left you with a bad impression that carried over to taste. I dunno. Just a fly on the wall observing.

    BTW, sounds like you had a bad day.



    lol COME AT ME BRO-CHACHA!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Vitaberry is awesome.

    Not sure why you gave EndoAmp a 2 on taste. I didn't give it a smell myself but it has kind of a creamy taste to me...not bad at all. I had that stuff hanging out in my mouth for a minute or two while I was cracking open some toco 8. I guess once you've done Yellow Gold or Anabolic Pump w/o a capsule or parachute, your taste buds are pretty much numb to 'bad.'

    Maybe smelling the powder first left you with a bad impression that carried over to taste. I dunno. Just a fly on the wall observing.

    BTW, sounds like you had a bad day.



    lol COME AT ME BRO-CHACHA!
    Actually, Steve, I am pretty honest in my assessment of taste, etc. for all products - and this was what EndoAmp Max was like for me. Trust me, Yellow Gold is even worse - if you could go into NEGATIVES, then it would be a negative - but I used that straight into my mouth without water (yes, it was bad enough that I nearly spat it straight back out!)

    Oh, it was a fcuking awful sh*! of a day - so bad that I started pounding on Sean when I got home from work (albeit not as hard as I would have liked or needed to unleash my aggression and rage)! A smile came when I found one tub left of my favourite US ice-cream in the supermarket (it's a Critic's Choice Limited Edition and I have not seen it anywhere for a few months), and yes, I am sitting here finishing my galleon of it now (you can spank me later for being bad)!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  25. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I think you should take out all your frustration on Sean while his knee is still rough enough he can't run fast enough to catch you afterwards...
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  26. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I think you should take out all your frustration on Sean while his knee is still rough enough he can't run fast enough to catch you afterwards...
    Oh, he couldn't catch me, you're right on that, but he could throw me against the wall and do some serious damage if I pissed him off enough with me being pissed off and beating him - which is why I never really hit him that hard, but if I had a punching bag or some contact pads here, better believe that I'd be imaging they were someone's face and be hammering them until I was exhausted!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    if I had a punching bag or some contact pads here, better believe that I'd be imaging they were someone's face and be hammering them until I was exhausted!
    I think I've got an idea for an anniversary present for you two.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I think I've got an idea for an anniversary present for you two.
    I definitely miss having my boxing gear - my brother has that now; would have been too expensive to ship that over as well as the little I DID have shipped.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  29. Thumbs up Day 11: Kudos Eviscerate Smolder/Flawless


    TRAINING

    Cardio - Run:
    10km @ 4.25 min/km

    Stretch 20 min.

    PM Cardio 20 min.


    COMMENTS

    Sleep - Time and Quality: I am going to allow the rest of this week ONLY for these funny sleeping patterns - NEXT week it is back to starting training no later than 0700, period!

    Mood/Aggression: Aggression and irritation riding along from yesterday - more bullsh*t to contend with, which is why I made sure cardio was LONGER than 20 minutes today!

    Energy: Autopilot.

    Mental Focus and Clarity: Oh, I'm there, all right!

    Stress: HIGH!

    Libido: Even aggressive sex was not enough today!

    Joints: Knees were feeling a little stiff toward the end, but I was running like a distance runner with my feet barely coming off the ground, so it was no biggie.

    Endurance: Excellent.

    Vascularity: High.

    Quality of Training: I left the house and put my body on autopilot at a pace I knew I could sustain. Surprised myself actually, since with my current fitness and lack of running lately, I certainly didn't expect to have that pace. I decided within seconds of starting my run that I was going to do a LONG run, and headed off in a different direction than usual. I ran to pound the aggression out of my system, continuing on, pushing. I could have honestly run for a lot longer than what I did - with my mood and the way I was feeling, my body on autopilot could have run a half-marathon and been no worse off (and I would have held that pace as well!)

    Other Effects: The Flawless: IDRT has vanished any blemishes away in only a couple of days!

    Slin-Sane Notes: Today is the last day of my bottle of Slin-Sane (changes reflected in post #1). I know, a 60-cap bottle gone in 10 days - in my defense, it has been 10 days of very high carbohydrates, albeit only dosing three times daily! Definitely notice the difference when dosing 1 cap pre-bed and 1 cap first thing (like I did when dosing NeoVar Recomped at those times), and Slin-Sane is a product that I will continue using.

    Eviscerate Smolder Notes: The Eviscerate Smolder/Flawless combo has definitely lightened the burn marks on my stomach - at this rate, by the end of my usage of Eviscerate Smolder, they will be GONE!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  30. Cool Review of Genomyx's Slin-Sane


    I have finished one bottle of Slin-Sane and am going to use more. See why . . .


    What is it?



    * Enhances vasodilation and muscle pumps
    * Elevates nitric oxide
    * Drives nutrients into cells
    * Stimulates insulin release, mimicks insulin and enhances insulin's endogenous effect
    * Reduces fat gain and speeds up fat loss
    * Regenerates pancreatic beta cells
    * Supports healthy blood lipids

    For the product write-up, please see Genomyx: Slin-Sane.


    Taste: 10/10. Slin-Sane does not have a taste, nor does it leave an aftertaste - and I dosed it both with and without water.

    Vascularity: 9/10. Vascularity has been pretty decent, especially since I have been eating a LOT of carbohydrates.

    Pumps: 5/10. Pumps not so much.

    NO Effects: 9/10. In conjunction with carbohydrate consumption, Slin-Sane worked a treat - interesting, since during my use of Slin-Sane, there were a few days where I used a NO product pre-training, and they did NOT produce anywhere near this (in fact, they had the OPPOSITE effect!)

    Nutrient Repartitioning: 9/10. I definitely noticed if I did not eat within 15-20 minutes of dosing Slin-Sane. I was able to consume large quantities of food over a reasonable period of time (80-90 minutes of NON-STOP eating and shoveling the food in like there's no tomorrow) and not feel uncomfortable - more like my usual self before coming over to the US.

    Body Composition and Look: N/A. Circumstances under which I used Slin-Sane were interesting - the first week was a week OFF training (with a couple of light training days) at MAINTENANCE calories (which is very high calories - ~4,300 daily - and high carbohydrates). I gained ~15 pounds in the first four days from food and water weight, but had lost most of it by the end of the first week. Since I have not used Slin-Sane for long enough during a normal period of training, I cannot comment here - aside from saying that despite my eating habits, after a week, there was no bloating or water retention, etc. the morning after a heavy meal (the bulk of my calories and carbohydrates have been eaten within 2-3 hours of passing out).

    Blood Lipids: N/A. I have not had bloods done pre and post-Slin-Sane, so cannot comment here.

    Side Effects: 10/10. Slin-Sane is recommended to be dosed at 1 cap pre-meal, generally no more than three times daily. I used 6 caps a day on average, and did not experience any insulin-like side effects.

    Overall: 9/10. I was NOT using creatine (had been off for ~2 weeks before starting use) or any other products with nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimicking effects when using Slin-Sane. My purpose for using Slin-Sane was for its nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimicking effects and it did not fail to deliver. No bloating was experienced at any time, and after a few days, water retention from the first few days of no training and coming off a week of competition dieting, disappeared. What I like about Slin-Sane is that it is a specific nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimic - I used to use NeoVar Recomped for this purpose (as well as as my creatine product) and sometimes I was doing as high as 12-16 caps a day from using it for properties other than creatine effects, which is not ideal for an individual of my body mass (far too much creatine - wasting it - daily). The only recommendation for Slin-Sane I have is perhaps a larger capsule content per bottle for those of us that DO dose a little higher sometimes.

    Would I use again? Yes. And this time I WILL stick to 3 caps daily: 1 cap first thing, 1 cap 15-20 minutes pre-Meal 1, and 1 cap pre-bed - at this dosage, a bottle of Slin-Sane would last just under three weeks.

    Would I recommend? Yes.


    This review is also available in the Genomyx subforum of the Supplement Companies Forum: Rosie's Review of Slin-Sane.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 10:25 AM
  2. Replies: 364
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 05:53 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 02:19 PM
  4. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 06:50 PM
Log in
Log in