Completing the Female Terminator's REMODEL with TRIAZOLE (and other Goodies) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Completing the Female Terminator's REMODEL with TRIAZOLE (and other Goodies)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Hang in there! You know where to find me if you eed to just vent!

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Hang in there! You know where to find me if you eed to just vent!
    Thanks, Christine, and vice versa!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    EndoAmp Max

Smell: 2/10. EndoAmp Max smells like a chemical - hard to put my finger on, but almost like nail polish or varnish.

Taste: 2/10. Nasty. Worse than it smells. As bad as Vitamin B5 powder.

Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker.

Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Other Effects: N/A. Even though it smells and tastes like a$$, the taste will lessen as I get used to it to the point I will no longer notice it, and the product is highly beneficial and useful to me for cortisol control, so I am going to continue using it regardless.

Organic VitaBerry

Smell: 10/10. Like Heaven: A fusion of raspberry, cranberry, and strawberry. It's a bit like MaliBobu - I could smell it all day! Absolute perfection!

Taste: 10/10. Exactly like it smells. Seriously the BEST tasting supplement product I have ever tried - and I've used quite a few products that have tasted great.

Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker.

Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water. The surprise was the berry seeds that were scattered throughout the solution - made me feel like I was drinking a drink of berries that I'd put in the blender! Added that extra touch that made me like, mmmm.

Other Effects: N/A. But let me tell you, I am going to look FORWARD to using VitaBerry EVERY day!
    Vitaberry is awesome.

Not sure why you gave EndoAmp a 2 on taste. I didn't give it a smell myself but it has kind of a creamy taste to me...not bad at all. I had that stuff hanging out in my mouth for a minute or two while I was cracking open some toco 8. I guess once you've done Yellow Gold or Anabolic Pump w/o a capsule or parachute, your taste buds are pretty much numb to 'bad.'

Maybe smelling the powder first left you with a bad impression that carried over to taste. I dunno. Just a fly on the wall observing.

BTW, sounds like you had a bad day.

lol COME AT ME BRO-CHACHA!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Vitaberry is awesome.

Not sure why you gave EndoAmp a 2 on taste. I didn't give it a smell myself but it has kind of a creamy taste to me...not bad at all. I had that stuff hanging out in my mouth for a minute or two while I was cracking open some toco 8. I guess once you've done Yellow Gold or Anabolic Pump w/o a capsule or parachute, your taste buds are pretty much numb to 'bad.'

Maybe smelling the powder first left you with a bad impression that carried over to taste. I dunno. Just a fly on the wall observing.

BTW, sounds like you had a bad day.

lol COME AT ME BRO-CHACHA!
    Actually, Steve, I am pretty honest in my assessment of taste, etc. for all products - and this was what EndoAmp Max was like for me. Trust me, Yellow Gold is even worse - if you could go into NEGATIVES, then it would be a negative - but I used that straight into my mouth without water (yes, it was bad enough that I nearly spat it straight back out!)

Oh, it was a fcuking awful sh*! of a day - so bad that I started pounding on Sean when I got home from work (albeit not as hard as I would have liked or needed to unleash my aggression and rage)! A smile came when I found one tub left of my favourite US ice-cream in the supermarket (it's a Critic's Choice Limited Edition and I have not seen it anywhere for a few months), and yes, I am sitting here finishing my galleon of it now (you can spank me later for being bad)!

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think you should take out all your frustration on Sean while his knee is still rough enough he can't run fast enough to catch you afterwards...
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I think you should take out all your frustration on Sean while his knee is still rough enough he can't run fast enough to catch you afterwards...
    Oh, he couldn't catch me, you're right on that, but he could throw me against the wall and do some serious damage if I pissed him off enough with me being pissed off and beating him - which is why I never really hit him that hard, but if I had a punching bag or some contact pads here, better believe that I'd be imaging they were someone's face and be hammering them until I was exhausted!

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

if I had a punching bag or some contact pads here, better believe that I'd be imaging they were someone's face and be hammering them until I was exhausted!
    I think I've got an idea for an anniversary present for you two.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I think I've got an idea for an anniversary present for you two.
    I definitely miss having my boxing gear - my brother has that now; would have been too expensive to ship that over as well as the little I DID have shipped.

9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Thumbs up Day 11: Kudos Eviscerate Smolder/Flawless

TRAINING

Cardio - Run:
    10km @ 4.25 min/km

Stretch 20 min.

PM Cardio 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: I am going to allow the rest of this week ONLY for these funny sleeping patterns - NEXT week it is back to starting training no later than 0700, period!

Mood/Aggression: Aggression and irritation riding along from yesterday - more bullsh*t to contend with, which is why I made sure cardio was LONGER than 20 minutes today!

Energy: Autopilot.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Oh, I'm there, all right!

Stress: HIGH!

Libido: Even aggressive sex was not enough today!

Joints: Knees were feeling a little stiff toward the end, but I was running like a distance runner with my feet barely coming off the ground, so it was no biggie.

Endurance: Excellent.

Vascularity: High.

Quality of Training: I left the house and put my body on autopilot at a pace I knew I could sustain. Surprised myself actually, since with my current fitness and lack of running lately, I certainly didn't expect to have that pace. I decided within seconds of starting my run that I was going to do a LONG run, and headed off in a different direction than usual. I ran to pound the aggression out of my system, continuing on, pushing. I could have honestly run for a lot longer than what I did - with my mood and the way I was feeling, my body on autopilot could have run a half-marathon and been no worse off (and I would have held that pace as well!)

Other Effects: The Flawless: IDRT has vanished any blemishes away in only a couple of days!

Slin-Sane Notes: Today is the last day of my bottle of Slin-Sane (changes reflected in post #1). I know, a 60-cap bottle gone in 10 days - in my defense, it has been 10 days of very high carbohydrates, albeit only dosing three times daily! Definitely notice the difference when dosing 1 cap pre-bed and 1 cap first thing (like I did when dosing NeoVar Recomped at those times), and Slin-Sane is a product that I will continue using.

Eviscerate Smolder Notes: The Eviscerate Smolder/Flawless combo has definitely lightened the burn marks on my stomach - at this rate, by the end of my usage of Eviscerate Smolder, they will be GONE!

10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Cool Review of Genomyx's Slin-Sane

I have finished one bottle of Slin-Sane and am going to use more. See why . . .

What is it?

* Enhances vasodilation and muscle pumps
    * Elevates nitric oxide
    * Drives nutrients into cells
    * Stimulates insulin release, mimicks insulin and enhances insulin's endogenous effect
    * Reduces fat gain and speeds up fat loss
    * Regenerates pancreatic beta cells
    * Supports healthy blood lipids

For the product write-up, please see Genomyx: Slin-Sane.

Taste: 10/10. Slin-Sane does not have a taste, nor does it leave an aftertaste - and I dosed it both with and without water.

Vascularity: 9/10. Vascularity has been pretty decent, especially since I have been eating a LOT of carbohydrates.

Pumps: 5/10. Pumps not so much.

NO Effects: 9/10. In conjunction with carbohydrate consumption, Slin-Sane worked a treat - interesting, since during my use of Slin-Sane, there were a few days where I used a NO product pre-training, and they did NOT produce anywhere near this (in fact, they had the OPPOSITE effect!)

Nutrient Repartitioning: 9/10. I definitely noticed if I did not eat within 15-20 minutes of dosing Slin-Sane. I was able to consume large quantities of food over a reasonable period of time (80-90 minutes of NON-STOP eating and shoveling the food in like there's no tomorrow) and not feel uncomfortable - more like my usual self before coming over to the US.

Body Composition and Look: N/A. Circumstances under which I used Slin-Sane were interesting - the first week was a week OFF training (with a couple of light training days) at MAINTENANCE calories (which is very high calories - ~4,300 daily - and high carbohydrates). I gained ~15 pounds in the first four days from food and water weight, but had lost most of it by the end of the first week. Since I have not used Slin-Sane for long enough during a normal period of training, I cannot comment here - aside from saying that despite my eating habits, after a week, there was no bloating or water retention, etc. the morning after a heavy meal (the bulk of my calories and carbohydrates have been eaten within 2-3 hours of passing out).

Blood Lipids: N/A. I have not had bloods done pre and post-Slin-Sane, so cannot comment here.

Side Effects: 10/10. Slin-Sane is recommended to be dosed at 1 cap pre-meal, generally no more than three times daily. I used 6 caps a day on average, and did not experience any insulin-like side effects.

Overall: 9/10. I was NOT using creatine (had been off for ~2 weeks before starting use) or any other products with nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimicking effects when using Slin-Sane. My purpose for using Slin-Sane was for its nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimicking effects and it did not fail to deliver. No bloating was experienced at any time, and after a few days, water retention from the first few days of no training and coming off a week of competition dieting, disappeared. What I like about Slin-Sane is that it is a specific nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimic - I used to use NeoVar Recomped for this purpose (as well as as my creatine product) and sometimes I was doing as high as 12-16 caps a day from using it for properties other than creatine effects, which is not ideal for an individual of my body mass (far too much creatine - wasting it - daily). The only recommendation for Slin-Sane I have is perhaps a larger capsule content per bottle for those of us that DO dose a little higher sometimes.

Would I use again? Yes. And this time I WILL stick to 3 caps daily: 1 cap first thing, 1 cap 15-20 minutes pre-Meal 1, and 1 cap pre-bed - at this dosage, a bottle of Slin-Sane would last just under three weeks.

Would I recommend? Yes.

This review is also available in the Genomyx subforum of the Supplement Companies Forum: Rosie's Review of Slin-Sane.

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

EndoAmp Max

Smell: 2/10. EndoAmp Max smells like a chemical - hard to put my finger on, but almost like nail polish or varnish.

Taste: 2/10. Nasty. Worse than it smells. As bad as Vitamin B5 powder.

Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Other Effects: N/A. Even though it smells and tastes like a$$, the taste will lessen as I get used to it to the point I will no longer notice it, and the product is highly beneficial and useful to me for cortisol control, so I am going to continue using it regardless.
    It's definately true that every person is different. I actually like the taste of EndoAmp Max. I think it has a slight nutty flavor which I like.

By the way, awesome log and good luck with revised w/o and nutrition.
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    It's definately true that every person is different. I actually like the taste of EndoAmp Max. I think it has a slight nutty flavor which I like.

By the way, awesome log and good luck with revised w/o and nutrition.
    It would be a boring world indeed if we were not all different

Thanks, bud

13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 12: Mind Over Matter

TRAINING

Cardio - Stepper:
    8 min @ 10 floors/min

HIIT - Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Gym - Upper Body (30 sec recovery between alternate sets and supersets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. DB Hammer Raises 8 x 12
    2. DB Lateral Raises 8 x 12
    Superset A -
    3. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on step) 8 x 12
    4. Supinated BB Bent Over Rows 8 x 12
    Alternate Set B -
    5. DB Clean and Press 8 x 12
    6. Bent Over Rear Raises 8 x 12
    Superset B -
    7. V-Bar Tricep Push-Down 8 x 12
    8. DB Hammer Curls 8 x 12

Post-Weights Cardio - Stepper:
    20 min @ 10 floor/min

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: Very out of sorts heading to the gym - I was actually feeling sick to my stomach during training, pushing myself harder to try and burn up my aggression. I hate being so helpless to be able to do anything! . . . Mood goofy at work. Hyperactive after work. Calming down back into self-destruct mode now . . .

Energy: The batteries in this Energizer Bunny just KEEP GOING!

Mental Focus and Clarity: No chance of stopping . . . I need to focus on my study for the next few weeks, though, more than anything . . .

Stress: If I thought it was high, it's gone up several notches since this morning!

Endurance: Excellent.

Pump: STUNNING! Loved it!

Vascularity: Through anterior delts and biceps, snaking down my arms, the lines were thick. Striking blue on my legs.

Quality of Training: My head was so out of it that when I got to the gym, I headed to the Stepper, and almost halfway through realized that I was supposed to be doing HIIT today. Finished out the minute and started on my HIIT Run. Pushed myself, lungs not burning as much . . . Resistance training was interesting. My head wasn't really in it, even though my body was screaming in pain - yes, even with the pathetic weights I was using. Half-way through I wanted to give up and just go home, but stubbornness kept me going . . . Post-Weights Cardio was almost as bad, but I just stepped out the minutes . . .

Recovery: It's not my body but my head that could use a break today.

14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 13: Rollercoaster

TRAINING

Cardio - Stepper:
    20 min @ 10 floors/min

Gym - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Plyometric Side-to-Side Bench Jumps 6 x 12-15 per side
    2. Bench Step-Ups 6 x 12-15 per leg
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Flat BB Bench Press 8 x 12-15
    4. Close-Grip V-Bar Seated Row 8 x 12-15
    Alternate Set C -
    5. DB Clean and Press 8 x 12
    6. DB Hammer Raises 8 x 12
    Alternate Set D -
    7. DB Bicep Curls 8 x 12
    8. Incline Dips 8 x 12
    Alternate Set E -
    9. Weighted V-Sits (on bench) 6 x 12
    10. Bicycle (on bench) 6 x 12 per side

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: NOT very happy during training - and yes, I DID finish earlier today because I did NOT do Post-Weights Cardio . . . Walked into my night work and was goofy as, which was interesting considering the foul mood and "I can't be bothered" mood I was in only an hour earlier on returning from the gym, and I later concluded that it was probably a sugar high from the apple-banana bread I had post-training - I usually only have some peanut butter, a chicken breast, and a shake before going to work.

Energy: There was NO time for slowing down today - even if I wanted to.

Mental Focus and Clarity: No time for focus to be off, either.

Stress: Tried to let it go and be in the moment.

Libido: Wanting it (and the black lace didn't help make it go away, LOL).

Joints: Knees - both of them, left worse than the right. I did less sets for Legs today because my knees were bothering me so badly - sharp pain on bending, and creaks and crackles and clicks constantly.

Endurance: Great.

Strength: It's going to be nice to be able to start lifting some REAL weight again soon.

Pump: Right from the start. I could see it just from after Cardio! Definitely all the carbohydrates I have been having lately are making a HUGE difference re pump/s.

Vascularity: High, especially through deltoids, biceps, and forearms - THIS is what I want ALL the time! Carbohydrates and the heat definitely working on this.

Quality of Training: Like yesterday, I was getting frustrated during resistance training. I figured it would be ok to do two less sets than planned for Legs since my knees were playing up. Got a bit lightheaded, with blurry vision, during a few sets later on. Wanted to stop a lot earlier than I did, to be honest. In the end training was just becoming too much and being there was doing more damage to my mind than good, so I did two less sets than planned for Abs and left, still making my resistance session just under two hours.

Recovery: My body is ok - it's my MIND that seems to be exhausted.

15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 14: Discipline in ALL areas please!

TRAINING

No training today - my body is thankful!

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: Very blah, "I can't be bothered" mood today.

Energy: Today is going to be a lazy day!

Mental Focus and Clarity: Next week it's time for all focus to be on STUDY.

Stress: Any stress I have, I am tucking away in a corner.

Immune System: Fine.

Libido: This is the ONLY exercise I'll be getting today!

Joints: Knees still giving me issues.

Recovery: My entire body aches today, so definitely glad for a day OFF.

Body Composition and Look: Not where I want to be yet - but I WILL be!

Other Notes: I definitely need to follow my training as planned, because doing this week backwards re resistance sessions has not been kind to my body. Nutrition has not been good this week, so at least I DID get training in, but it needs to be better and there needs to be no more issues. Think of this week as my 'easing' back into training after my week off - now you see why I do NOT like weeks off and why I refuse to have a complete seven days doing nothing anymore . . . I finish my third bottle of Alpha-T2 today. Also start back using MuscleGels - these are NOT going to leave my supplements staple arsenal from now on! Start CreaPure when it arrives next week - I definitely notice the difference when NOT using creatine! Been dosing EndoAmp Max at only one scoop first thing and will keep it like that And from tomorrow, I will be dosing Triazole at THREE caps daily: first thing, 6-8 hours post-Dose 1, and pre-bed . . . (changes reflected in post #1) . . .

16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 15: Training has become a JOB

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 x 40 sec effort/20 sec rest
    d. 4 min jogging

Stretch 10 min.

Gym - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. BB Good Mornings 8 x 12
    2. Side-to-Side Plyometric Bench Jumps 8 x 12 per leg
    Superset B -
    3. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on medicine balls) 8 x 10
    4. Supinated BB Bent Over Rows 8 x 10
    Superset C -
    5. BB Military Press 8 x 10-12
    6. DB Lateral Raises 8 x 10-12
    Superset D -
    7. Alternate DB Hammer Curls 8 x 10-12 per side
    8. Dips 8 x 10
    Superset E -
    9. Rope Crunch 8 x 10-12
    10. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises 8 x 10

Post-Weights Cardio - Treadmill:
    a. 1 min @ 12.8 km/hr / 30 sec rest
    b. 1 min @ 13.6 km/hr / 30 sec rest
    c. 1 min @ 14.4 km/hr / 30 sec rest
    d. 1 min @ 15.2 km/hr / 30 sec rest
    e. 1 min @ 16 km/hr / 30 sec rest
    f. 1 min @ 16.8 km/hr

Post-Weights Cardio - Run:
    10 min @ 13.3 km/hr

Stretch 10 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: Frustrated. Aggressive. Tired. Could easily turn like the wind though and be something else altogether.

Energy: There.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Bit off today - and I can't be!

Stress: I can feel it beating away at the door.

Libido: Whoever said AIs kill libido was WRONG - at least when it comes to me, because every single one I have used has HEIGHTENED my already naturally high libido!

Joints: Knees were slightly better today. Wrists were bothering me instead, especially from Superset B.

Endurance: Awesome.

Pump: High.

Vascularity: Coming out stronger and stronger as the days roll by.

Quality of Training: A bit like last week, and not really even wanting to be training. Resistance training I made shorter by ~30 minutes by supersetting instead of alternate setting everything, and also wanted to make it more intense, since I need some punishment after last week. The time went relatively quickly, but by Superset E my grumpy "I don't want to be here; what the fcuk am I doing?" face was on, and I just wanted to be gone.

Recovery: Feeling my body niggle here and there.

Other Notes: Training has become a JOB for me now. There has been no enjoyment in it for the last week or so, pretty much. I just do it because I HAVE to. NOT cool. Maybe because I didn't really have a week OFF, and this is now the 21st week since I started back training after earlier this year. Or maybe the two weeks pre-competition - even though I only dieted for the last one, training was hard both weeks - took more out of me than I thought. Maybe I need a REAL break. I don't know. Whatever the reason, I am NOT giving myself a break, and I had better get OVER it FAST! . . . Last day of this bottle of IGF-2 (changes reflected in post #1) . . . I've also decided that I'm going to use Alpha-T2 chronically, and therefore I will start that again when my new bottle/s arrive a little later this week . . .

17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

hope you get your motivation back soon...i hate it when I dread working out makes things miserable.
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo97 View Post
    hope you get your motivation back soon...i hate it when I dread working out makes things miserable.
    It's not a question of motivation, because I'll generally train regardless of how I "feel", but thank you for the sentiment

19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

I feel the same way about training at the moment. Its no longer about if I want to look a certain way but rather I have to go to the gym. Its really wearing on the mind and hard to do the diet when apathy hits!
  20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I feel the same way about training at the moment. Its no longer about if I want to look a certain way but rather I have to go to the gym. Its really wearing on the mind and hard to do the diet when apathy hits!
    I know I want to get leaner - unfortunately, over the last two weeks, I have gained 1% bodyfat, and I had better nip my diet in the bud (because it has truly sucked since that week before the competition) before it gets any worse. It's a horrible feeling, being like this about something you used to love - makes you wonder if it's just something obsessive compulsive that we do because we have to and have never needed to. But, we will beat this thing together, Christine! I don't work tomorrow - will give you a call

21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 16: A Nutrient Repartitioner really IS Magic for Me

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 21 min.

Superset A -
    1. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts 8 x 12-15
    2. Single-Leg Deadlifts 8 x 12 per leg
    Superset B -
    3. Flat BB Bench Press 6 x 12
    4. Supinated Lat Pull-Downs 6 x 12
    Superset C -
    5. Clean and Press 8 x 12
    6. Bent Over Rearl Raises 8 x 12
    Superset D -
    7. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 6 x 15
    8. Overhead Rope Tricep Extensions 6 x 12-15

Post-Weights Cardio 20 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: All over the place

Mental Focus and Clarity: Need to start cracking down on the STUDY!!!

Stress: Unbelievably HIGH!

Endurance: Fine.

Pump: Strong.

Vascularity: Blue lines and knots.

Quality of Training: It was ok. Still feeling like I did yesterday - hence the supersets and shorter session. Didn't really want to do Post-Weights Cardio at all.

Recovery: Lower body feeling it a little.

Other Notes: After training I looked back through my progress spreadsheets and training journal to see where I have made the most progress re body composition over the last ~21 weeks. You're going to be surprised: The weeks when I lost the MOST bodyfat was when I was eating whatever I wanted (i.e. cheating) and only doing ~40-90 minutes of training (resistance sessions only 15-30 minutes!) daily for those weeks The OTHER thing I noted was that this was also when I was using and dosing NeoVar Recomped at 12-16 caps daily (4 caps first thing, 2 caps pre-training, 2 caps immediately post-training, 4 caps pre-bed, and sometimes another 4 caps post a high carbohydrate meal - yes, I noted that dosing immediately AFTER the meal instead of 15-20 minutes before it made it more effective for me), stacked with Shred Matrix immediately post-training and pm (ironic thing is, only the other day at my night work, one of my colleagues was like, "That's not fair; you can take pills and get away with it", referring to my eating habits, and I was like, "No, I still have to train hard and do everything else right to see results", when in reality, they were technically right going off the evidence in my training journal and progress over the last 21 weeks) Other interesting things I noticed was that the weeks when my training volume was excessive and extreme and my nutrition was pretty much perfect, I only lost ~0.5% bodyfat, compared to the 0.1% bodyfat per day in the lower training volume weeks with every day a 'cheat' day re nutrition So, yes, whilst my body may love the higher volume of training, it's not necessarily what's going to get me the best results. I am considering going back to a similar training schedule as I was when I WAS getting the 0.1% bodyfat loss per week - it's a huge step down from what I'm doing now, but this week is really only intended for 7-10 days of overreaching before a photoshoot or competition and not to be followed for long periods of time. I'll finish this week out as initially planned and make adjustments on Sunday Also think I'm going to stack in NeoVar Recomped and Shred Matrix again as soon as I can . . . Started using PerformaStrips VB-12 today, taken immediately pre-training (changes reflected in post #1) . . .

22. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

its probably related to leptin levels i'd have to guess. with the frequent cheats that will stay high.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

its probably related to leptin levels i'd have to guess. with the frequent cheats that will stay high.
    What's related to leptin levels - the easier fat loss with eating whatever I want whenever I want? The daily cheating and lack of dieting gets better results than dieting or extreme nutrition - which doesn't really make a lot of sense, since it also means higher insulin levels and spikes, and a LOT of stress on my body, especially with the 10-15lb fluctuation in weight every 3-4 days (which is NOT fun I might add, and plays havoc with my body). Then again, my body never does what it's supposed to and often the OPPOSITE of what is SUPPOSED to work gets ME the results I want (go figure)

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 21 min.

Superset A -
    1. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts 8 x 12-15
    2. Single-Leg Deadlifts 8 x 12 per leg
    Superset B -
    3. Flat BB Bench Press 6 x 12
    4. Supinated Lat Pull-Downs 6 x 12
    Superset C -
    5. Clean and Press 8 x 12
    6. Bent Over Rearl Raises 8 x 12
    Superset D -
    7. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 6 x 15
    8. Overhead Rope Tricep Extensions 6 x 12-15

Post-Weights Cardio 20 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: All over the place

Mental Focus and Clarity: Need to start cracking down on the STUDY!!!

Stress: Unbelievably HIGH!

Endurance: Fine.

Pump: Strong.

Vascularity: Blue lines and knots.

Quality of Training: It was ok. Still feeling like I did yesterday - hence the supersets and shorter session. Didn't really want to do Post-Weights Cardio at all.

Recovery: Lower body feeling it a little.

Other Notes: After training I looked back through my progress spreadsheets and training journal to see where I have made the most progress re body composition over the last ~21 weeks. You're going to be surprised: The weeks when I lost the MOST bodyfat was when I was eating whatever I wanted (i.e. cheating) and only doing ~40-90 minutes of training (resistance sessions only 15-30 minutes!) daily for those weeks The OTHER thing I noted was that this was also when I was using and dosing NeoVar Recomped at 12-16 caps daily (4 caps first thing, 2 caps pre-training, 2 caps immediately post-training, 4 caps pre-bed, and sometimes another 4 caps post a high carbohydrate meal - yes, I noted that dosing immediately AFTER the meal instead of 15-20 minutes before it made it more effective for me), stacked with Shred Matrix immediately post-training and pm (ironic thing is, only the other day at my night work, one of my colleagues was like, "That's not fair; you can take pills and get away with it", referring to my eating habits, and I was like, "No, I still have to train hard and do everything else right to see results", when in reality, they were technically right going off the evidence in my training journal and progress over the last 21 weeks) Other interesting things I noticed was that the weeks when my training volume was excessive and extreme and my nutrition was pretty much perfect, I only lost ~0.5% bodyfat, compared to the 0.1% bodyfat per day in the lower training volume weeks with every day a 'cheat' day re nutrition So, yes, whilst my body may love the higher volume of training, it's not necessarily what's going to get me the best results. I am considering going back to a similar training schedule as I was when I WAS getting the 0.1% bodyfat loss per week - it's a huge step down from what I'm doing now, but this week is really only intended for 7-10 days of overreaching before a photoshoot or competition and not to be followed for long periods of time. I'll finish this week out as initially planned and make adjustments on Sunday Also think I'm going to stack in NeoVar Recomped and Shred Matrix again as soon as I can . . . Started using PerformaStrips VB-12 today, taken immediately pre-training (changes reflected in post #1) . . .
    Very nice review here. . .and i'm glad to see that you have found this to be the case. . . work outs and comments are great as usual and i'm sure it will help eleviate some stress knowing that your diet will have some more flexability
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Very nice review here. . .and i'm glad to see that you have found this to be the case. . . work outs and comments are great as usual and i'm sure it will help eleviate some stress knowing that your diet will have some more flexability
    For sure - doesn't ease any stress though, since even though I know I can be more flexible with my diet, I still beat myself up every time I have something I consider a "cheat" food, even though I have previously mentioned that I have never dieted per se before, only done about a week of such here and there.

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I still beat myself up every time I have something I consider a "cheat" food, even though I have previously mentioned that I have never dieted per se before, only done about a week of such here and there.
    This is a problem I want to have... Man I have to work so hard to stay lean!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    This is a problem I want to have... Man I have to work so hard to stay lean!
    LOL, I never said it wasn't hard work to stay lean - come and train with me on a daily basis and you'll see what I mean. It's just that diet is not the determining factor in my leanness like it is for most people - my TRAINING is!

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Hey Rosie, sorry I somehow missed the link to this log until tonight when there were a couple of posts in your previous contest prep log, my bad!! All caught up, great log as usual, some interesting analysis there on the nutrition and training volumes, will be interested to watch what happens next. I like the sound of smoulder! Would be cool if it eventually comes to the UK!

Keep up the great work
  29. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

What's related to leptin levels - the easier fat loss with eating whatever I want whenever I want? The daily cheating and lack of dieting gets better results than dieting or extreme nutrition
    yeah, i'm thinking maybe your leptin levels drop really rapidly when you do diet, and so the frequent cheat meals keep it high. Maybe. no telling really.
    This space for rent

30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Hey Rosie, sorry I somehow missed the link to this log until tonight when there were a couple of posts in your previous contest prep log, my bad!! All caught up, great log as usual, some interesting analysis there on the nutrition and training volumes, will be interested to watch what happens next. I like the sound of smoulder! Would be cool if it eventually comes to the UK!

Keep up the great work
    No worries

Yeah, well I have said it before and I'll say it again - my body does NOT work the way it "should", and I often don't react to supplements and other things the way one might expect.

Eviscerate Smolder is indeed great!

As far as "great work", guys this is said at no one in particular and I know that you do this as a way of trying to motivate me, but these words really irritate me, especially when I know that I am NOT doing great work, or I am not doing things as I need and want to them to be done, so please (and i am asking nicely), don't say this or try to be nice for the sake of it.

yeah, i'm thinking maybe your leptin levels drop really rapidly when you do diet, and so the frequent cheat meals keep it high. Maybe. no telling really.
    Interesting. Who knows

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Sorry no more great work comments

BUT

I did mean it genuinely AND when compared with some of us and our respective abilities, we may think it's great... All relative

I've got thick skin and respect your view and can see it from your side

I have taken myself outside, had a stern word, ripped off my left arm, beat myself 100 times with the wet end and then fed it to the dog, it's all good
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

How's this, your training and nutrition suck

But you are doing great with the logging

Keep your head up Rosie, you'll figure it out. Your to determined and motivated not too.
  33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Sorry no more great work comments

BUT

I did mean it genuinely AND when compared with some of us and our respective abilities, we may think it's great... All relative

I've got thick skin and respect your view and can see it from your side

I have taken myself outside, had a stern word, ripped off my left arm, beat myself 100 times with the wet end and then fed it to the dog, it's all good
    Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    How's this, your training and nutrition suck

But you are doing great with the logging

Keep your head up Rosie, you'll figure it out. Your to determined and motivated not too.
    My nutrition sucks for sure

But thanks, guys

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah you seem to make up for your diet by training extra long and extra hard. My problem is I need to do both, doesn't matter how much cardio or training I do if my diet isn't there then I ain't gettin lean enough.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah you seem to make up for your diet by training extra long and extra hard. My problem is I need to do both, doesn't matter how much cardio or training I do if my diet isn't there then I ain't gettin lean enough.
    I make up for it with INTENSITY. I don't usually train for very long at all - the week-pre-competition training was intended for ONLY that, and I train nothing like that usually. And I do cardio because I am used to spending 1-6 hours on a bike a day, and going from that to nothing is like doing nothing, if you know what I mean. Besides, as I have mentioned before, length is ok with me and I have no issues with it - if anything, I NEED my training just for my body to function within some semblance of "normal".

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I make up for it with INTENSITY. I don't usually train for very long at all - the week-pre-competition training was intended for ONLY that, and I train nothing like that usually. And I do cardio because I am used to spending 1-6 hours on a bike a day, and going from that to nothing is like doing nothing, if you know what I mean. Besides, as I have mentioned before, length is ok with me and I have no issues with it - if anything, I NEED my training just for my body to function within some semblance of "normal".
    Yah I have no choice Intensity is my default... everything I do... I think people thiink I'm nuts. Not that I care, actually I kind of like it.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  37. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I have not choice Intensity is my default... everything I do... I think people thiink I'm nuts. Not that I care, actually I kind of like it.
    Most people do not understand this lifestyle, period, and that's their prerogative - I don't understand why they want to smoke and drink and party themselves into oblivion, so we're even. I don't do this for other people - I do this for me, and I HAVE to, period. So what they think weighs little on what I do and the decisions I make. As it should be.

As Robert Frost said, "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by . . ."

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Most people do not understand this lifestyle, period, and that's their prerogative - I don't understand why they want to smoke and drink and party themselves into oblivion, so we're even. I don't do this for other people - I do this for me, and I HAVE to, period. So what they think weighs little on what I do and the decisions I make. As it should be.

As Robert Frost said, "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by . . ."
    Cool and to that I quote Dylan Thomas "Rage! Rage! into the dying of the light!"
  39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 20: Update

TRAINING

I've only done one 20-minute cardio session since Tuesday. Not only is my body being unresponsive to training, but it seems like it is using this week even more as a "Week Off" than it did the week immediately post-competition (where I still did two resistance sessions and five days of cardio) - this week I will have only done two resistance sessions and three days of cardio.

Not that I have been doing nothing - on waking it has been work, then study before very active night work, and then more study until I am too tired to concentrate.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: I have been passing out ~0530 and waking between 1200-1300 the last few days. Too much sleep . . .

Mood/Aggression: I've been very stressed the last few days, and had more than my fair share of angry moments.

Energy: If I pushed the issue, the energy would be there to do what I have to, but the desire to push the issue is nowhere to be found . . .

Mental Focus and Clarity: I've just spent the last three days starting and working on an assessment I had SIX weeks before that to work on, and handing it in was a relief. Also started and completed another assessment - not due for another three weeks - this morning before going to bed, to "make up" for wasting all that time for the other one.

Stress: HIGH! Having that first assessment done is a relief, though. I definitely have to stop procrastinating my study, because when I get into it, I DO get into it. Time management is of the essence, especially as November approaches, because it's going to be one of the most - if not the most - busiest month of the year for me, with training, clients, study, and several other jobs.

Libido: My body has been very responsive, even when I'm not even thinking about it.

Joints: My knees have been better, although when I bend down it is still done slowly.

Endurance: My night work is pretty much go-go-go from the time I walk in to he time I walk out (and is probably more intense than most people's cardio re pace), and I haven't faltered this week, as I usually do towards the end of the week, especially on a Friday or Saturday night. I've also NOT used any stimulants and been slipping a PerformaStrip VB-12 on my tongue once during my work shifts.

Vascularity: Reasonable.

Body Composition and Look: The last three weeks have NOT gone to plan re nutrition and training (more comments below), and the last two weeks have taken the biggest toll on my body. Yes, I HAVE gained some bodyfat and I can see it - even a few pounds of extra WEIGHT make a HUGE difference on my short frame - and although I am NOT happy with it, I know that I have done it to myself, and so I accept it and move on, determining to LOSE it all again as fast as I can.

Eviscerate Smolder Notes: Finished my first tube of Eviscerate Smolder today, so each one lasts ~2 weeks, and have one more to go. The Eviscerate Smolder/Flawless combo has faded the burn marks on my stomach almost to nothing in only TWO weeks of use - by the end of four weeks, they will be GONE!

Other Notes: I started IGF-2 again today (changes reflected in post #1), and next week I will be starting CreaPure until I get some more NeoVar Recomped (which I never want to be withOUT again!) . . . As mentioned, the last three weeks have NOT gone to plan re nutrition and training - something I am NOT happy with, but know will only give me more determination and motivation to get back to where I was, eating and training as I should, need, and want to be to get the results I want. The last three weeks have given me time to reflect on the weeks leading up to and after the competition re what worked re nutrition, training, and supplementation, and what didn't . . . I am NOT a dieter - I never have been, and after the last three weeks of NOT following the "diet" that I set for myself has hit home more than ever that I do NOT have to diet or be stringent in my nutritional practices to get results if I continue to listen to my body and manipulate my daily nutrition to suit ME for results. I simply (and yes, this is embarrassing to admit) do not have the discipline with my diet as I do my training, and over the years I have learned to manipulate my training to "make up" for that - I generally also stay relatively lean, so that if I HAVE to diet for a week or so to get a little bit leaner, then I can and do. So yes, a few things that USED to work for me now do NOT, but I am finding ways around them so that I DO get the results I desire . . .

40. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Most people do not understand this lifestyle, period, and that's their prerogative - I don't understand why they want to smoke and drink and party themselves into oblivion, so we're even.
    I do all that, combined with eating healthy (usually) and high intensity training too
    This space for rent

Similar Forum Threads

1. The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 09:25 AM
  2. Replies: 364
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 04:53 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 01:19 PM
  4. The Female Terminator Chronicles