KLEEN - The PCT Plan w/ CEL PCT Assist & Suppress C (Sponsored)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First a Big Thanks to CEL for allowing me to run a few of their products for PCT.

Starting weight 204.5 14.5 lbs up from start of run. The Goal: Keep as much mass as possible without gaining excess fat during PCT.

SERM C = 200mg day 1, afterwards 100mg daily 1st week, 75 mg week 2, then 50 mg daily 2-3 weeks depending on recovery. I read that us guys over 35 sometimes take a little more prodding to recover fully so going to use a little higher dose than i see used during the second week as long as I don't start getting sides. I won't really be getting too into this part of it guys so don't ask too many questions here… Just a statement of this is being used and these are the planned doses. This will be in supplement log section and that is what I am concentrating the log on.

CEL PCT Assist will be taken as directed once it arrives.
CEL Suppress C will be taken starting this Saturday runing 100 mg, daily first week, then 50 mg daily for another week or two. WIll be watching how the joints feel since this is strong enough per Aaeleal that the joints can be effected quickly.
CEL Cycle Assist, I am finishing up a bottle of this then will move to the supplement below.
Purus Labs Organ Shield - Just to help with returning cholestrol and the rest of my values back to normal. Some of the things used in PCT are still not great for the liver and have other effects I might as well keep corrected through out PCT.
LG Ghenerate
LG IGH-1
LG BC+EAA

Other Supps
Currently taking 1 T911 in morning and 4 Formadrol in evening while waiting for the CEL stuff to arrive. I will still be using BCAA's and Glutamine, need to reorder some right now. I am more than likely ordering some TCF-1 and having shipped rush. I figure might as well put some of the extra cholestral I got floating around to good use as testosterone. Short of this will be using AS-GT again now that I can probably use some Estro control. Also using my Postal and Perfect Carb around workouts. GDA's will be taken to mimic the Glut 4 reaction I had going on with the DMZ and carbs will be higher during the week with not as extreme carb ups on weekends. As usual fishies, CLA, Glucosomine & GSM, multivitamins and other support supps will be taken as well.

Diet Plan -
Macros will vary as I do my best to keep body weight up while not allowing myself to get fat. I expect to gain a couple lbs of fat while trying to maintain the muscle but am planning for a "Kleen up" just after PCT. However I plan to stay as clean as I can so I am not dieting my arse off to get lean again. I will play with carb levels and see what I can get away with however they will vary from 100-200 grams a day with some days as much as 600 on occasion. I could simply keep doing the Ultimate Diet 2.0 but it is getting old already forcing that many carbs all at once during the weekend. So as far as carbs are considered I am thinking of more of Monday 100, Tuesday 200, Wednesday 100, Thursday 200, Friday 100
and a 600 gram load Saturday and 300 gram Sunday. I will play with it from there. That is only the carbs I am counting by the way not what is in my grapefruit or my almonds.

The Training Split -
Will be performed for 3 weight workouts per week. Every other week either push or pull gets hit twice. Weight days will be Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I may add in one isolation move per body part as a burnout, or a stripset here and there depending on how I am feeling. I will do cardio on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays and will do some walking and what not at lunch when permissable. I will probably try to control fat with cardio instead of calories. I want my body to feel it is being fed, and just burn off what is not needed. The fact I will hit a little legs on both workout days will keep the energy expenditure pretty high for both weight workouts as well as naturally stimulating a testosterone release with each workout.

Push: 5x5 3-0-1 tempo
Chest -HS Chest press
Shoulder -HS SHoulder Press
Triceps - Dips
Quads - Squats - A2G High on traps

Pull: 5x5 3-0-1 tempo
Back Width - High Rows
Back Thickness - Seated Cable Rows
Biceps - Preacher Curls
Hamstrings - Dead Lifts

Current measurements:
Thigh 25 3/8
Waist just above navel - 33 1/3
Arms relaxed 15 3/4 inch, Flexed 17 3/8 inch
Chest 47.5

Current Pics -

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
KLEEN ZONE!

Whatever I put here.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
in. what happened to the other log?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ill be in
in. what happened to the other log?
Hey guys already in here good deal.

Silver, I had planned to run my DMZ log up until this one got started but it was deleted the "Log between logs" will be kept alive and I will put stuff there when not logging something specific for someone as well as current pics of me and what not. Just kind of a home base... but this one is being sponsored by CEL.

TheOne310

Awards
clomid dose is way too high. if u wish to run 100mg do so for 10 days and taper down each 10 days by 25. you could just run 50mg and be g2g. the front loading crap is just broscience.

my recommendation would be to run Tcf AFTER 4 weeks of clomid use. the reason is it will raise your test levels that have already been raised due to the clomid. you'll see better results from the tcf that way instead of going overkill with everything in the beginning.

another good cholesterol and liver cleaning supp that would be good if u have around are insulin mimetics, eg. glycobol, recompadrol, etc.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for Kleening up after the DMZ!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
clomid dose is way too high. if u wish to run 100mg do so for 10 days and taper down each 10 days by 25. you could just run 50mg and be g2g. the front loading crap is just broscience.

my recommendation would be to run Tcf AFTER 4 weeks of clomid use. the reason is it will raise your test levels that have already been raised due to the clomid. you'll see better results from the tcf that way instead of going overkill with everything in the beginning.

another good cholesterol and liver cleaning supp that would be good if u have around are insulin mimetics, eg. glycobol, recompadrol, etc.
Thanks but I think you misread my post regarding Clomid your recommended doses are very close and actually add up higher than mine are...
I have Day 1 = 200 MG, Days 2-7 100mg, Days 8-14 75 mg, Day 14-28 50mg
800mg + 525mg + 700mg = 2025mg total
You have Day 1-10 100mg, Days 11-20 75 mg, Days 21-30 50mg
1000mg, + 750mg + 500mg = 2250mg total

We end up being very close to the same totals. Did you think I was running the 200 mg for the entire first week? Is there any reason to go beyond 30 days, I assume maybe if the boys are not back in full force by then and if so would you recommend then running it at 25 mg for another week or continuing at 50 mg? I read some older guys require a little longer and higher doses to get fully back into the swing of things.

As far as insulin mimetics I mentioned them earlier but as GDA's or glucose disposal agents. I did not realize that they had a positive effect on cleaning the liver. I know they effect BP, and Cholesterol levels via lessening overall insulin which in turn lowers those two factors but is there another reason? I had not heard that regarding the liver so very interested.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets see u keep all those gains from ur cycle big guy.

TheOne310

Awards
I said "if". I personally run 50mg for 4 weeks and recover perfectly. I use a 6 week pct for cycles longer than 6 weeks.

its up to your money and broscience. half life is 5-7 days and peak plasma levels aren't sustained within hours so its pointless IMO.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Present and correct,

Looks solid just like you :)

TheOne310

Awards
my apologies... here is the dosing scheme:

100 for 10, 50 for remainder. you can taper but u don't need to. up to u.
mistyped.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Submarine.
Yellow submarine... :thinking:
Lets see u keep all those gains from ur cycle big guy.
Glad you guys are here and Tom, I would love that for sure. Not really sure what to expect.

I said "if". I personally run 50mg for 4 weeks and recover perfectly. I use a 6 week pct for cycles longer than 6 weeks.

its up to your money and broscience. half life is 5-7 days and peak plasma levels aren't sustained within hours so its pointless IMO.
Man ain't it a bitch to find any hard science answers behind this stuff. Not challenging your knowledge but curious how many cycles / PCT have you done? Have you done them different ways and not seen any difference in recovery?

Present and correct,

Looks solid just like you :)
Gracias, glad you are here Brother!
my apologies... here is the dosing scheme:

100 for 10, 50 for remainder. you can taper but u don't need to. up to u.
mistyped.
This actually looks closer to my original plan which was 1 week at 100 and the rest at 50. I guess I can go with that and if I need more to get the job done just go longer. However sounds like 4 weeks should probably do the trick since the cycle was only 4 weeks. Maybe I can keep the moodiness at bay going with lower dosing which would be great. Thanks One, I will give that a shot and see how it works!

TheOne310

Awards
I've done a handful of cycles. blood work will tell u if u need to use
more clomid. I highly suggest bloodwork especially from compounds this heavy.

my most recent cycle if SD went very well but after taking bloods 2 weeks after PCT my LH was still in the sh*tter. test was "decent" (404). I ran clomid at 50mg for 2 more weeks alongside Pink Magic and LH fully restored actually surpassing precycle numbers along with test more than doubling (856). I will always use a test booster after PCT now after seeing those blood results.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've done a handful of cycles. blood work will tell u if u need to use
more clomid. I highly suggest bloodwork especially from compounds this heavy.

my most recent cycle if SD went very well but after taking bloods 2 weeks after PCT my LH was still in the sh*tter. test was "decent" (404). I ran clomid at 50mg for 2 more weeks alongside Pink Magic and LH fully restored actually surpassing precycle numbers along with test more than doubling (856). I will always use a test booster after PCT now after seeing those blood results.
Very nice! I do believe I will get my bloods done as well so I can see where my levels are once I finish PCT. I have actually been holding off on my labs for after PCT to make sure I am in good ranges. Do you think it matters whether or not you wait for the Clomid to clear you bloodstream before getting tested?

TheOne310

Awards
clomid metabolites can stay in your system for 6-8 weeks. best is to wait 2 weeks after PCT then get tested since your body won't be relying on an endogenous source of LH boosting. it would also be around 12-14 day where u have that test spike from DAA

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm a subdissled baby!!! MUHAHAH BIG UPS FOR CEL BABY!! muhahah

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. Diet , sleep, naps plays a crucial role here along with the natural anabolic s which you have vast knowledge of.

I always take two weeks off(sometimes up to a month) on pct either light training or none at all. why a lot of injuries happen in PCT in my opinion is testosterone(and estrogen) levels are low and that makes it easier to get an injury when training super hard to try and keep them cycle gains.

With a four week cycle you most likely will bounce back in four weeks. to be real sure you can always get blood work after pct to see where your free/total test levels fall, and everything else falls. Goodluck in PCT my friend

TheOne310

Awards
In. Diet , sleep, naps plays a crucial role here along with the natural anabolic s which you have vast knowledge of.

I always take two weeks off(sometimes up to a month) on pct either light training or none at all. why a lot of injuries happen in PCT in my opinion is testosterone(and estrogen) levels are low and that makes it easier to get an injury when training super hard to try and keep them cycle gains.

With a four week cycle you most likely will bounce back in four weeks. to be real sure you can always get blood work after pct to see where your free/total test levels fall, and everything else falls. Goodluck in PCT my friend
I believe the majority of people the injured in PCT are focused on a number (lbs gained) and try to match the intensity. over my career ive noticed with each cycle I learn something new. I used to be the guy wanting to keep those pounds but in the end I was just making myself fat. I now focus on LBM and measurements. I did a cycle of superdrol last year and only gained 3 lbs but my waist went down, arms/chest/legs went up an I looked at thicker sitting at only 3 lbs gained. I was astonished at how my physique looked, I was ripped and big.

a month off of training on PCT, how do u like ur breasts? :lol: that is advice I would advise NOT following. u have to have some intensity in PCT to keep any LBM or strength gains. my PCT's are just as fun if not MORE fun than my cycles sometimes. BB is a head game, you've gotta try not to let it get to you. :hammer:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
clomid metabolites can stay in your system for 6-8 weeks. best is to wait 2 weeks after PCT then get tested since your body won't be relying on an endogenous source of LH boosting. it would also be around 12-14 day where u have that test spike from DAA
Okay makes sense as to why you might want to wait. I thought the half life of Clomid was 5-7 days wouldn't that actually be long enough out of the system to no longer have an effect on the LH?
I'm a subdissled baby!!! MUHAHAH BIG UPS FOR CEL BABY!! muhahah
Yeah Boy!!!!! I can wait for it to show up at the house.

Injuries are pretty frequent in PCT for a lot of reasons one is that the tendons are typically weekend from all of the androgen use and the joints are not lubricated because Estrogen is intentionally low. Another reason is a lot of people get so into how much more they can lift when on and go for the gusto regarding trying to lift as much as possible while on. Taxing joints and other connective tissue to the fullest then trying to match that intensity during pct when the body is in a less than optimal state. I planned for increasing intensity in PCT but am still using slower rep speeds to keep the weights with in reason while still actually lifting heavier weights than I did while on. I used GVT to keep my workout weights relatively low so I didn't have to kill myself to be lifting heavier during pct. Everything I read regarding getting the most out of a cycle and pct stated to increase volume instead of going for weight increases while on. Then in PCT increase intensity but lower frequency to allow for better recovery.

Sub-Zero......:dunno:

Anyway.......

YOUR SOUL IS MINE!!!

Flawless Victory!
here and subbed
Hells Yeah the gang is showing up!
I believe the majority of people the injured in PCT are focused on a number (lbs gained) and try to match the intensity. over my career ive noticed with each cycle I learn something new. I used to be the guy wanting to keep those pounds but in the end I was just making myself fat. I now focus on LBM and measurements. I did a cycle of superdrol last year and only gained 3 lbs but my waist went down, arms/chest/legs went up an I looked at thicker sitting at only 3 lbs gained. I was astonished at how my physique looked, I was ripped and big.

a month off of training on PCT, how do u like ur breasts? :lol: that is advice I would advise NOT following. u have to have some intensity in PCT to keep any LBM or strength gains. my PCT's are just as fun if not MORE fun than my cycles sometimes. BB is a head game, you've gotta try not to let it get to you. :hammer:
Yeah I concentrated on quality muscle gains and am going to do my best to stay lean while not losing much. I can gain a lb or two of fat if need be to help keep muscle on but the goal will be to keep abs visible. If I can do that and stay at or above 200 I will be ecstatic.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PCT Day 5 - Push Day

Push Day 9-21-10

Feeling a little sluggish the last few days. Just not quite as motivated to get in the game so to speak. I know this has to do with my test being low but it is quite a difference from feeling all Alpha to just feeling like I need to do what I need to do because well... It is what is needed. Yeah you can hear the excitement in my voice eh? Well that has been the basic mood as of late just kind of bleh. Not unhappy, just not my usual self either.

That being said when it came time to turn it on in the gym this morning once I drug my ass out of bed and took my ASGT and Jack3d I was ready to hit the lifting with a little more intensity. Once I got into the lift it was a great lift and I enjoyed it. I am being really careful right now with my shoulder. It is a balancing act keeping myself from totally overdoing it at a time where overdoing it is what is required if I don’t want to lose much of this muscle.

Push Day 3-0-1 rep tempo, and rest got shorter as workout went on. I may cut one or two sets off and instead do a strip set to save some time but for now I got it all done in an hour.

HS Wide Chest Press - 70x5, 115x5, 135x5, 145x5, 150x5, last two sets were a lot of work. I really like the contraction I get from this machine going to stay with this for a little bit. It reminds me of a combination between the Decline Press and a Cable crossover. Basically allowing for heavier weight to be used than can safely be done with cables due to added stability. My pecs were contracting so tight I could literally feel the fibers cinch down. That is a quality contraction.

HS Shoulder Press - 45x5, 95x5, 100x5, 105x5, 110x5 This was not overly hard but all I feel I could do safely. Really watching the shoulder on anything involving well the shoulder... LOL

Dips - BWx5, 20x5, 20x5, 25x5, 25x5 man that slow tempo really kicks your arse on this one. Could be all of the pushing I had already done as well.

Hack Squats - 225x5, 315x5, 365x5, 405x5, 425x3 I started to do regular squats but my shoulder was a little achy when I got under the bar so I decided to do some Hacks instead. My feet were relatively low on platform to really hit quads well. I went very deep, my calves would touch my hamstrings in the bottom. I failed at 3 reps with 425 but man those 3 second negatives were killing me. I think I was only doing 405x5 before on a regular tempo so that is pretty good improvement.

It is raining pretty good outside so I am probably going to wait and go walking in the downtown tunnels later for my lunch. Just wait it out a bit so the rest of the actual lunch people aren’t milling around down there first.

Libido has not all gone away yet but I am sure that is coming. At least it is well timed my wife is out of commission for 2.5 more weeks so I should be recovered about the time she is ready for me. ;) My testes are small at this point like half normal size so being shut down is not even a question. I have not gotten "bitchy" or emotional yet from the C but I was in a mood last night over something. LOL Things just annoying me a little.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
:cool:

in regards to clomid half life, elimination from the body is totally different. bu saying metabolites can stay with you for up to 8 weeks it simply means some will still be at your estro receptor site. it won't be doing it's MOA since it would be zuclomiphene at that point. drugs stay with us even after they are flushed from the body. it's confusing somewhat but the one has some good advice.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd'ed

Sucks about your mood man, hopfully the clomid will kick you back to normal soon enough.

You like ASGT/Jack3d? I was thinking about trying it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
:cool:

in regards to clomid half life, elimination from the body is totally different. bu saying metabolites can stay with you for up to 8 weeks it simply means some will still be at your estro receptor site. it won't be doing it's MOA since it would be zuclomiphene at that point. drugs stay with us even after they are flushed from the body. it's confusing somewhat but the one has some good advice.
Cool, I knew there was something to what he was saying but you know me I like to dig once I get my hands on a little info. So far he seems like a sharp cat and I am happy to have him in the log.
Sub'd'ed

Sucks about your mood man, hopfully the clomid will kick you back to normal soon enough.

You like ASGT/Jack3d? I was thinking about trying it.
Well it will but it may make me a lil bitchy first. Even though it is Anti Estro in a lot of regards it is pro estro in others and one of those areas effects the emotional side of things. I will get my swagger back in no time. I won't be too much longer and I will be producing some more test.

I do like AS-GT Jack3d as a combo, it is one of my favorite combos actually. I don't get up early enough to take them separately so I take 1-1.5 scoop of ASGT and 1-1.5 scoops Jack3d when i wake up then get dressed and am at the gym on the workout floor within about 25 minutes of taking them. I get great workouts and pumps. Now on the weekend I take my ASGT 45-60 minute before the workout and then Jack3d 15 minutes before my lift. Sick energy and pumps both ways, but I do notice a little bit more aggression at the gym when I can take the ASGT a little earlier.

Interesting thought for others to comment on. I saw someone mentioning the other day they though something like Testopro might hurt a pct because it raises free test. The persons thought process was that serum levels may never reach normal, or high normal due to such a high level of free test being available the body may decide there is no need to continue production. Although this seems like it could happen in some ways. It also goes against what we know about it as a Test Booster, that both serum and free levels were affected positively on the bloods I have seen with Testopro. With other SERMS telling the body to produce the LH I see no reason why Testopro would not be a great product to use in a PCT, more to the point perhaps on the end of one where it can free up all that new test to be used as well as the I3C modulating Estro. Anyone have any thoughts on this.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm Im going to try ASGT staggered with Jack3d now. Really love the ASGT but Jack3d not so much.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Here Chris..time to do your thing...!!

I did a similar PCT with clomid

day 1 - 200mgs
day 2 - 200 mgs
day 3-13 - 100 mgs
day 14-28 - 50
day 29-35 - 25

I actually did very well comp wise, and felt pretty good...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, thanks Flex. Today I noticed something regarding testes size. They are a little fuller and also a little tender. So I assume they are knocking the dust of the gears and trying to begin a little production. I am amped. I think so far my diet is going well. I will weigh myself on Saturday morning.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Jebus Kleen... first, you're freaking huge bro. Scary big. I dunno if I wanna show my face in Houston this fall now... :lol: Just playin, I'll be there for sure sometime soon.

Second, IMO 50mg is plenty of clomid for a 4 week DS cycle.

Third, I hope you and your family are well, I am glad to hear that your wife is ok. I'll be out there soon, so when I find out we'll have to plan some time to kill it at the gym.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jebus Kleen... first, you're freaking huge bro. Scary big. I dunno if I wanna show my face in Houston this fall now... :lol: Just playin, I'll be there for sure sometime soon.

Second, IMO 50mg is plenty of clomid for a 4 week DS cycle.

Third, I hope you and your family are well, I am glad to hear that your wife is ok. I'll be out there soon, so when I find out we'll have to plan some time to kill it at the gym.
Thanks man and looking forward to seeing you when you're out here. We will have to hit it hard. I wanna see that ink up close too! Seems the consensus is I don't need to be worrying about taking 100 mg any longer so as of tomorrow I will just go with 50mg a day for the remainder of the four weeks.

New Jack3d I'm lovin.
I still haven't had the new flavor. I need to get some of it.

subb'd keep it alive !
Welcome Good Sir!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I agree with staying leanish year round. My breasts always have been fine I never had any issues with them. Always been on the thin side my whole life so that probably helped genetically.

Yeah I could have been wrong to not train for a 2-4 weeks of lightening it a bit or even taking off or somewhere in between then, go gung-ho after four weeks when testosterone levels are climbing in the lower-mid ranges.

Looking at the big picture a serious bodybuilder is not going to lose much muscle in one month if you eat high protein and that diet is on parr, at least I don't if I take a whole month off. The statistics/studies say one only loses 12 % strength when taken a month off and it probably varies a bit person to person due to personal genetics

TheOne310

Awards
crazy. I'd never take a whole month off, unless I was injured in a way that I couldn't work out period. I was hobbling around with crutches because of a broken ankle still training other body parts.

to each his own.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FWIW......I've used Clomid many times in PCT's and have never experienced the emotional issues nor the blurred vision reported by others. I refuse to experience "placebo" side effects just because I read of others who lived through them. It's like people read them and expect to endure them.
I REFUSE!!!!:aargh4::soapbox:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FWIW......I've used Clomid many times in PCT's and have never experienced the emotional issues nor the blurred vision reported by others. I refuse to experience "placebo" side effects just because I read of others who lived through them. It's like people read them and expect to endure them.
Well u r a Thunder God of course u didnt feel those silly mortal human emotions of weakness :D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well u r a Thunder God of course u didnt feel those silly mortal human emotions of weakness :D
True dat.

An ancient rune for you my young brother.

Achselzucken davon, dass Ihnen/schwach wird erkrankt.
Hängen Sie von Ihrer eigenen Kraft ab.

Shrug off whatever sickens/weakens you.
Depend upon your own strength.

AMEN. :hail:

Even though we are more than we perceive ourselves to be, we are experiencing only what we believe.

Believe More!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True dat.

An ancient rune for you my young brother.

Achselzucken davon, dass Ihnen/schwach wird erkrankt.
Hängen Sie von Ihrer eigenen Kraft ab.

Shrug off whatever sickens/weakens you.
Depend upon your own strength.

AMEN. :hail:

Even though we are more than we perceive ourselves to be, we are experiencing only what we believe.

Believe More!!!
Amen to that my wise friend.

I swear I only know my true strength while on cycle and I just have the balls to throw crazy amounts of weight on the bar.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 6 Rest / Low intensity cardio

Well I am definitely already starting to bounce back a little. Not like I can feel more testosterone or anything but the past two days my testes are fuller. Today more noticeably than yesterday. So I am pretty confident things are happening down there already. I know it will take a bit of time for them to produce enough to get me into regular levels but at least there is evidence of the bounce back already occurring. Right now using 4 Formadrol a night and 1 T911 in the morning while waiting on the PCT Assist to arrive.

Yeah, I hear ya a lot of people will feel stuff automatically by suggestion. I am giving it a fair shake and don't feel anything related to it. For me my mood change stemmed from low test levels after feeling supercharged on DMZ. Bottom line when test is low mood is not going to be as good. I don't know how much it has to do with the Clomid for most but if you are looking for a drop in mood it won't be hard to find. We all know testosterone is mood elevating. Without it not so elevated doesn't mean you are necessarily moody from the clomid. However the science reflects reasoning on this particular side but I don't think as many people are effected by it as claim to be. Kind of like with Roid Rage. A lot of guys use a cycle as an excuse to act like an ass looking to scape goat it is rage. Friggin ridiculous.
That was my first thought! LOL Same with EdWitt that guy can't catch a negative side effect regardless of compound. LOL

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was my first thought! LOL Same with EdWitt that guy can't catch a negative side effect regardless of compound. LOL
Edwitt and I joke about having the Keith Richards gene.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in...and dam brotha you blew up!! Serious muscle gain comparing your pre and post pictures.

Staying tuned to see how PCT treats you!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you guys are here. Guess what guys? CEL has landed at the Tucker house! I am going to be starting the pct assist tonight and will probably start the Suppress C on Friday it will be one week into pct at that point.