KLEEN - The PCT Plan w/ CEL PCT Assist & Suppress C (Sponsored)

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Day 18 208 lbs fasted but still holding some carbs.

Okay what a morning. I had a near escape during squatting I will tell you about when I get there. I did my morning weigh in to see where I am right now and sitting at 208 fasted this morning not too bad for Day 18 of PCT. That is 18 lbs from the starting point but I have to admit some water and glycogen make up that difference in weight, but only a few lbs of it.

I did start taking 2 Perform a day starting yesterday. Man that Icaarin in there works fast. My stuff was hanging all limp noodle not even much blood flowing into that vein as of yesterday morning. Now it has some of it’s normal girth and heft to it which is nice. Momma is gonna be in trouble come Thursday after the doctor. LOL

Everything else I am dosing the same, Formadrol is down to 2 a day now, next week 1 a day and once done I will finish my tapering off the AI’s with the T911. I have to say I love that I am getting a little extra RezV between the T911 and the PCT Assist. The Suppress C, I just really like how this actually feels like it is being absorbed when you put it on. Within 2 minutes after applying I am pretty much dry and it is all soaked up.

The lift today was a good one and made some strength increases.

HS WIDE Chest Press -
    90x5
    135x5
    145x5
    155x5
    160x5 First let me say YES! I am happy it was open. I got tp push hard and see my strength is still going up a little. I got 5 extra lbs on this lift and also increased weight more quickly so overall volume was more as well.

Life Fitness Shoulder Press Machine -
    95x5
    110x5
    140x5
    155x5
    170x5 Finally! I was stepping up in weight trying to find where i needed to be since it was a different machine. 155 worked me and 170 was extremel hard work to complete. I will start at 155 next time, and maybe see if I can do it all the way through.

Dip Machine -
    165x10
    240x5
    270x5
    300x5
    330x5 - This was the entire stack and it finally became challenging. I don’t think this machine is going to be an option for me. I was avoiding regular dips to avoid being suspended in the air and have my shoulder fail but that is a chance I will have to take I guess. It feels pretty stable in that range of motion anyway so I will try body weight ones with slow reps. That way if shoulder gives I just put my feet down and I am standing.

BB Squats -
    135x5
    225x5
    335x5 - Man I had a near miss with this one today. My back was still a little tired from the Dead lifts the other day so not sure why I went for the gusto on these but I had some intensity planned. For some reason as I finished this I did not tuck my hips under me before I started to walk toward the rack to put up the weight. My hips being out of place started tipping me forward and over I almost lost control of the bar and went crashing into the front rails of the cage. I made a quick correction... arched my back hard and stepped forward with one foot to get under the weight and was able to regain control of the bar before smashing into the front rails. I put it back up in the pins and had a moment of relief, but just a moment because after putting the bar up my back relaxed for a second and then it all tensed up. I was able to shake it out but it was bad enough I knew squatting again today was just a bad idea. I still had 2 sets of leg work to complete so I opted for leg extensions since quads are the push muscle.
    Leg Extensions
    170x5 slow burning rpes
    210x11 slow burning reps until failure on this set.

My back is still a little tender and I think I was supposed to try to max on DL this week. I think I may opt for a change in plans. I have a pull workout Thursday but I am going to do a mixed upper body day. Then Saturday when I go to the gym I will start with Deads, and then move to some leg press to completely smash my legs into submission. Perhaps I will do my dead lifts and then have a go at doing centuries on the leg press. That sounds like a hell of a workout doesn’t it. Yeah to me too!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

man, squats after deadlift day... brutal.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    man, squats after deadlift day... brutal.
    Yah I was thinking the same thing. Deads fug up so many other exercises...

I used to do squats and deads on the same day sometimes but deads would always be last. I have that one coming up again during my PCT. Fug!

I did Front squats and deads in HST but deads 3 times a week proved to be too much for me.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I was thinking the same thing. Deads fug up so many other exercises...

I used to do squats and deads on the same day sometimes but deads would always be last. I have that one coming up again during my PCT. Fug!

I did Front squats and deads in HST but deads 3 times a week proved to be too much for me.
    deads 3 times a week! Holy lumbar fakking hell.
    NSCA - CSCS
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    deads 3 times a week! Holy lumbar fakking hell.
    Yah HST is only 2 sets per body part though but it was still too fuggin much!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%

Yeah I don't exactly know what I was thinking I was so excited to be in the gym and feeling good. I had good numbers on all of my other lifts and was feeling strong but I forgot how hard I pushed the deads the other day. My back is a tiny bit tender right now but not too bad. I hope it will be feeling like new in a day or two but will just hold off and do Deads on Saturday if my back is good to go we will see what I can get for my 1st max on Dead Lifts. I think I am going to start my first attempt at 455 to see if I can pull that first. Will borrow someones belt to do this. Plenty of guys around curling or doing shoulder raises with belts on I should be able to wrangle one of those guys to let me use it real quick for a max attempt or two.

I went and did cardio for lunch walked 2 miles out then jogged back. I was giving my back a little bit of a breather at first walking to see if I was going to get another calve pump. Yesterday I got them so bad it was excruciating while I walked. I even whimpered at some point it hurt so bad and i was over a mile away from the office forcing myself through the pain every step slapped me with. I forced myself to finish it without slowing down much but by the end walking at all was really just impressive. I have come to the conclusion that the level of carbohydrate in my muscle has a direct correlation to the pumps. Last week as i got further and further away from the carbs my cramping went down further and further to the point I thought it was gone. I carb up over the weekend and BAM back with a VENGEANCE!!!! Today one day away from the carb load and already flushing water I did not get pumps again. I got the beginning of one but it when away. So what ever metabolite it is that causes the cramping counteracts with either the water volume, or glycogen in the muscle.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

ROFl, hanging limp noodle, ROFL..
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.66%

calf pumps off cycle? Man that's gotta be annoying.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    ROFl, hanging limp noodle, ROFL..
    Colorful explanation eh.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

nice workouts.

what was the depth like on the 335 -5x's barbell squat?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Well glad to hear u r ok kleen.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%

Day 19 Day Off.... Recovery Needed

Man I took today off, I am sore in my back from the squatting incident yesterday. I think I also pulled a muscle in my foot. Yeah I know how the heck to you pull a muscle in our foot. Well you put 335 lbs on your back and start falling forward and press so hard with the ball of your foot trying to regain control that one of those tiny muscle that extend the foot said WTF! I am not made for this sh*T!!! That is the only reason I can figure. Either way every time I take a step as my foot rolls through the steps that little muscle pulls so today's cardio was just out of the question. A day off of cardio isn't going to kill me but will help me recover.

I may have to hold off and do my max on Deads next week. Even if I am not still sore going for a max could easily reaggravate it and put me out for a bit. What do you guys think? I am torn and if I leave it up to myself I will probably go the way of toughness and suck it up because I want to max!!! So I ask you all who have been deadlifting for years for strength should I hold off until next week and max then or if I am not in any pain by Friday should I be okay to go in and kill it on Saturday for a max without too much concern or should I play it safe. I think we all know I am not always one to play it safe so asking you all.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    nice workouts.

what was the depth like on the 335 -5x's barbell squat?
    Azz to ankles. I kee the bar high on my traps, and sit all the way down until my calves are pressed into my hamstrings stop the weight then push back up. This was actually a PR for this type of squatting.

I also do parallel squats with a wider stance and the bar really low on my lats AKA Power Lifting Style. I can rep this weight for about 10 reps doing them that way, however I almost never do these. Alternating DL and PL Squats every other workout would just be way to lower back intensive as well as kill my hips. Right now my focus is on improving the dead lift so I will stick with A2A squats or Hacks until my Deadlift push is over then I may focus on squatting for a little bit. For right now I have my sights set on a 500 lb Dead lift.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Well glad to hear u r ok kleen.
    Thanks Tom, it was a little scary as I began to tip over. I wish i would have thought to just ball up and let the power rack safety pins catch the weight without straining my back to regain control of it. However that could have gone badly too so this is ok.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Geez just hearing about the strain you had to go through to stop that much weight makes me cringe. I had a moment like that when I was doing 245 or something like that with ATG squats for the first time; caught myself rolling forward before it got ugly but man it scared the crap out of me for a long second. I know about that feeling in your foot, it used to happen to myself and other swimmers when we practiced too many starts from the block in a row. It sucks but as long as you take it easy for a day or two, it heals pretty fast.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.95%

Quick Hijack sorry

If you would like to continue following my progress here is the link to my new log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stero...y-gh-igf1.html

My GH IGF1 SLIN TRT PCT/Bridge Cycle

Operation “Stay Swole”

Last 18 months have been productive
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Geez just hearing about the strain you had to go through to stop that much weight makes me cringe. I had a moment like that when I was doing 245 or something like that with ATG squats for the first time; caught myself rolling forward before it got ugly but man it scared the crap out of me for a long second. I know about that feeling in your foot, it used to happen to myself and other swimmers when we practiced too many starts from the block in a row. It sucks but as long as you take it easy for a day or two, it heals pretty fast.
    That is my hope. it is not a good feeling for sure. Considering I have been walking through some rough calve pumps and that didn't stop me but this made me go nope not forcing myself to walk a quick pace on this for an hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Quick Hijack sorry

If you would like to continue following my progress here is the link to my new log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stero...y-gh-igf1.html

My GH IGF1 SLIN TRT PCT/Bridge Cycle

Operation “Stay Swole”

Last 18 months have been productive
    Nice but if you are hijacking my thread put up the studly new pics man! You look even better now then in that one there.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man I took today off, I am sore in my back from the squatting incident yesterday. I think I also pulled a muscle in my foot. Yeah I know how the heck to you pull a muscle in our foot. Well you put 335 lbs on your back and start falling forward and press so hard with the ball of your foot trying to regain control that one of those tiny muscle that extend the foot said WTF! I am not made for this sh*T!!! That is the only reason I can figure. Either way every time I take a step as my foot rolls through the steps that little muscle pulls so today's cardio was just out of the question. A day off of cardio isn't going to kill me but will help me recover.

I may have to hold off and do my max on Deads next week. Even if I am not still sore going for a max could easily reaggravate it and put me out for a bit. What do you guys think? I am torn and if I leave it up to myself I will probably go the way of toughness and suck it up because I want to max!!! So I ask you all who have been deadlifting for years for strength should I hold off until next week and max then or if I am not in any pain by Friday should I be okay to go in and kill it on Saturday for a max without too much concern or should I play it safe. I think we all know I am not always one to play it safe so asking you all.

Azz to ankles. I kee the bar high on my traps, and sit all the way down until my calves are pressed into my hamstrings stop the weight then push back up. This was actually a PR for this type of squatting.

I also do parallel squats with a wider stance and the bar really low on my lats AKA Power Lifting Style. I can rep this weight for about 10 reps doing them that way, however I almost never do these. Alternating DL and PL Squats every other workout would just be way to lower back intensive as well as kill my hips. Right now my focus is on improving the dead lift so I will stick with A2A squats or Hacks until my Deadlift push is over then I may focus on squatting for a little bit. For right now I have my sights set on a 500 lb Dead lift.

Thanks Tom, it was a little scary as I began to tip over. I wish i would have thought to just ball up and let the power rack safety pins catch the weight without straining my back to regain control of it. However that could have gone badly too so this is ok.
    I think that's a good idea to take your time esp since testosterone levels may not be high or moderate. When hormones are higher recovery is better.

Impressive on 335 lbs the down to the ankles! I am impressived Chris
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I think that's a good idea to take your time esp since testosterone levels may not be high or moderate. When hormones are higher recovery is better.

Impressive on 335 lbs the down to the ankles! I am impressived Chris
    Thanks John, I have such a big glutes and my hip position is such that regular squats tax my groin, hamstrings and glutes and hardly work quads out at all. I have to take a closer stance and go really deep to get my quads involved enough to feel any soreness. So I have been working at A2G squatting for several years now.
  18. newbie2bb

if it helps i been there trust it sucks !
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Oh I hear u. When I did my 550 squat it wasnt pretty but I just literally powered through it. A lot of people said they thought I was going to fall foward.

Thanks John, I have such a big glutes and my hip position is such that regular squats tax my groin, hamstrings and glutes and hardly work quads out at all. I have to take a closer stance and go really deep to get my quads involved enough to feel any soreness. So I have been working at A2G squatting for several years now.
    Im the same way when I squat I dont feel my quads all too much except when I go for reps.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%

Quote Originally Posted by newbie2bb View Post
    if it helps i been there trust it sucks !
    Yeah back is unfortunately still tender today do for sure no heavy dead lifts this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Oh I hear u. When I did my 550 squat it wasnt pretty but I just literally powered through it. A lot of people said they thought I was going to fall foward.

Im the same way when I squat I dont feel my quads all too much except when I go for reps.
    Yeah the must have been epic. I think I might have been okay if I started leaning forward during the squat. I could have fought it slowly or made the decision to lower myself under control. However, I started falling forward after completing the squat, it was really weird. I was already standing up straight but as best I can tell my hips weren't tucked in or I moved some other way that just took me off balance when I went to start walking up to rack the weight.

I already know you have a strong posterior chain so that makes sense. I think mine is just now starting to develop strength and some thickness. I was blessed with a nice wide back and I am decently thick but in all honesty I never focused on my back. I have always had a good back so working it out normally kept my back from overshadowing other body parts. Now I am actually wanting that crazy back thickness. Especially at the lower lat part of my back. I really need to be able to hit my rows but that is something that is going to have to wait until my shoulder gets better. It has not gotten anywhere near as sore since I stopped doing low rows but that sucks not being able to do them.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.23%

All this back talk is depressing for me.

I can only do some hammer strength rows and lighter smith machine rows because of how ruined my lower back is.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%

Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    All this back talk is depressing for me.

I can only do some hammer strength rows and lighter smith machine rows because of how ruined my lower back is.
    Yeah this is precisely why I am holding off on my max attempt dead lifting until next Saturday. I don't want to do any damage since the muscle is still recovering it may not be able to stabilize my spine during a heavy lift like that. No need to hurt myself over a goal.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Front squats attack the quads better than back squats. A very wide stance with back squats will however engage the quads much earlier in the exercise. It really pulls at the groin though.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%

Great News Alflutop has FINALLY landed!

Front squats attack the quads better than back squats. A very wide stance with back squats will however engage the quads much earlier in the exercise. It really pulls at the groin though.
    Yes I agree that those bad boys do indeed work the quads better. I am liking BB Hack Squats more for my quads to be honest. However with more practice I am getting better with the Front squats, I am just not proficient enough at them yet for them to be my main quad exercise in a workout.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

and from what I've recently read, studies are showing that front squats are actually easier on the knee joints then the back squat
    NSCA - CSCS
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.88%

and from what I've recently read, studies are showing that front squats are actually easier on the knee joints then the back squat
    I tend to agree. I can front squat without my knee sleeves, pain free. Its just kind difficult to load up on the weight on the front
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%

Interesting, any references you can share? I would like to read that.

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    I tend to agree. I can front squat without my knee sleeves, pain free. Its just kind difficult to load up on the weight on the front
    Yeah I have that problem with getting the bar in a good position, it is always getting on my collarbone and well screw that when the weight starts getting heavy.

I am about to go hit up my pull workout in the garage. I'll do some chin ups, and maybe even some light weight deads. If not that I may try some light weight rows. Back is still tender on occasions but I want to increase blood flow back there it is therapeutic. I will honestly probably to some back curls as I call them even though it is really an extension. I like to hold some weights like 70 in each hand let them hang in front of me then roll my back down without bending at the waist, then roll it back up until my back is arched for a few sets. It really stretches and then contracts the hell out of the erectors and man it feels great. Just waiting a little longer for my ASGT to kick in 1.5 scoops is my sweet spot and I love it...

Well in the spirit of having fun while I wait enjoy this.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.88%

Just waiting a little longer for my ASGT to kick in 1.5 scoops is my sweet spot and I love it...

Well in the spirit of having fun while I wait enjoy this.
    1.5 ..youve come down some ..

I have too. Was doing 3, now ill stick with 2..Perfecto!
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%

Well the workout didn't happen however you have got to love this. My wife got released at the Doctor today. I took tomorrow off to spend her last day out of work with her. She tells me "what do you think your doing working out now?" I got to make up for lost time we are going tomorrow morning. You can do Pull then and Push on Saturday but I am gonna be there with you. How can I pass that up. She has been going nuts not being allowed to work out. Gotta love that determination.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Yes I agree that those bad boys do indeed work the quads better. I am liking BB Hack Squats more for my quads to be honest. However with more practice I am getting better with the Front squats, I am just not proficient enough at them yet for them to be my main quad exercise in a workout.
    Yah hacks from the floor are excellent for isolating the quads. I used to do this tri-set with deep squats (light, high rep) hacks from the floor and leg extension.. maybe I'll bring it back, sounds good
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.88%

Well the workout didn't happen however you have got to love this. My wife got released at the Doctor today. I took tomorrow off to spend her last day out of work with her. She tells me "what do you think your doing working out now?" I got to make up for lost time we are going tomorrow morning. You can do Pull then and Push on Saturday but I am gonna be there with you. How can I pass that up. She has been going nuts not being allowed to work out. Gotta love that determination.
    Man thats hella cool. I wish my wife was 'in the game'. But her other qualities make up for it

Then again, the gym is my 'me' time, my solitude.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.66%

My girlfriend is the same way. She'll actually overtrain just to come to the gym with me. It's honestly gotta stop because she is gonna wind up exhausting herself, but it's pretty cool to have a woman who shares the same love for fitness that I do.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    My girlfriend is the same way. She'll actually overtrain just to come to the gym with me. It's honestly gotta stop because she is gonna wind up exhausting herself, but it's pretty cool to have a woman who shares the same love for fitness that I do.
    Amen, I agree I have to fight her to get her to slow down every once in a while.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%

Thumbs up Day 24 - A few workout highlights from the weekend.

So we are getting closer and closer to the end of this run. Hard to believe it has been that long. I had some issues with my home scale so I had to weigh myself at the gym, As of this morning with a pair of shorts and running shows I was 218 lbs. I weighed myself on 3 different scales one was 217.5 one was 218, and one was 219 so I went with the middle one. With the clothes I had on I would assume 3-4 lbs so I am about 214-215 after a big carb up weekend. I am a little waterlogged and I am done with the big weekend long refeeds for a little while. I will be running the diet a little more like this now.

Mon, Wed & Friday: 250p, 120f, 100c 2480 cals
    Tues, Thurs & Sunday: 250p, 120f, 200c 2880 cals
    Saturday - 250p, 100f, 600c cals 4300 cals

I am just giving basic estimates here of my nutritional targets. I may miss any one of these nutrients by 10-20 grams in a day. I have to really watch myself here because I don't know exactly what my new maintenance is yet. I am thinking about 2600 cals. If I notice I am gaining weight I will adjust down. If I begin to recomp AWESOME!!!!! If I begin to slowly cut up that is fine too. I feel that I am pretty out of the water regarding muscle wasting from low test. I may be wrong but I am holding my size like nobodies business but I need to clean up my waistline a little bit. Abs are not as prominent, although they will be in a few days then we will try to keep them showing a bit.

I added in DAA today 3 grams a day for 15 days. I will just use half the bottle and the other half 15 days later. I am also still using my GHen, and IGH-1 so that should keep any prolactin issues associated with DAA at bay. If not I also have PowerFULL the SuperSapponins in it are also supposed to help with Prolactin.

I would say that this PCT is definitely better than when I did one last time. I am liking the CEL Supps so far. As good as the PCT Assist is I feel that Suppress C really shines. I know my test is not back to perfect levels yet but I have been having a hard time getting sore again since a few days after starting it. I feel great right now and my joints really aren't too bad but I am relatively waterlogged at the moment.

Okay now for the weights, let me see what I can remember.

On Friday we did Pull
    HS High Rows - I did 4 plates per side for 5 reps on last set all were quality rows with strong contractions.

Wide Grip Seated Rows went up to 180x5 won't be rowing again it got my shoulder. Not too bad but it bit me and made me realize things are not all good in there.

Barbell Curls - 95x5 x5 sets
    Started out slow intentionally by the end the weight was still moving slow but "I was giving her all she's got Captain! HUGE PUMPS!!!

Roman Chair Hamstring/Back Extension
    I held a 45 plate at arms length and rounded my back as round as it could go then recoil slowly back up into a fully hyper extended back crunch is the best way to explain it. LOL My erectors were toast I felt like I had been heavy dead lifting. This attacts the erectors so pin point that 45 lbs at that leverage is enough to toast the erectors.

Saturday Push Day
    HS Wide Chest press 90x10, 135x8, 150x7, 160x6, 165x9 -
    Last set was an all out get as many reps as you can and man I really fought for that 9th one. I so wanted to get 10 reps. However this is a MAJOR PR!!!!!

Shoulder Press - 125x5, 155x5, 170x4, 170x7
    I got mad not making my 5 on the other set and went a little nuts for the last set.

Dips BWx10 5 sets 4-0-2 tempo
    I just kept it slow and did not add any weight being carefull with the shoulder and man my triceps were blasted by the end of this.

Hack Squats - 225x10, 315x5, 405x5, 405x5, 425x5
    Man these hacks were killer. I am still feeling them a little bit which is pretty good because soreness is a hard commodity to come by now. As you can see I shot right up to 405 instead of wasting time with the baby steps up like last time. Even though my heaviest weight was the same as last time I did a good bit more volume this time around.

Monday morning - Cardio - 35 minutes, 15 minutes on treadmill, I got a calvecramp went to a recumbant bike and finished up with 20 minutes on level 10. Combined I burned about 350 cals.

Monday afternoon lunch walk. I walked for about 45 minutes at lunch with the wife.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.2%

Interesting, any references you can share? I would like to read that.
    http://www.precisionnutrition.com/re...or-back-squats

There are better studies, but I don't recall when or where I came across them.
    NSCA - CSCS
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%

Day 25 Pull Workout

General Comments - Feeling pretty good, decent amount of bloat is already gone from the refeed, about 3 lbs worth so far. Today is a higher carb (for me anyway) at 200 grams so I don't expect to drop too much water today and slowly on the way to Friday achieve a nice relatively lean and full look. I am going to hold this course of nutrition for 2 weeks and see what my body has decided to do with it.

So today was a Pull Workout, we had to run back to the house to grab something so we got there a little late so we only did 3 exercises instead of 4. here is how it went down. I hit a PR on my HS High Rows.

Hs High Rows -
    90x10
    125x5
    170x5
    180x5 PR I think I mentioned I got 4 plates on my last pull but I found my sheet and I only went up to 165 then.
    180x4 I should call this 4 and 3/4 I got it almost down then tried again and still failed at it.

Life Fitness Preacher Curls -
    110x8
    125x5
    140x5
    155x5
    160x4 - I copuld have got 5 but was having to pull with shoulder a little so I stopped to be safe.

Dead Lifts -
    225x10
    315x10
    335x10
    345x4
    315x1 - I got a little too over zealous with the increased weight on high reps while my back was still kind of recovering. I didn't hurt it but the way fatigue set in let me know it wasn't fully recovered. On 345 my back just didn't have any more. I was a little shocked but looking back at it that was a lot of volume considering I was doing relatively slow deads and not just being explosive. I was trying to save a little for my max attempt this weekend. I should have probably just did 5x5 with 365 or something instead but this felt good even though frustrated me to have such poor performance on my last 2 sets. After 1 rep at 315 I knew my lower back would be at high risk if I pushed any more so I decided to call it quits let it recover and kill it Saturday.

http://www.precisionnutrition.com/re...or-back-squats

There are better studies, but I don't recall when or where I came across them.
    Thanks Volc, I will check it out!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.65%

Killer workouts Kleen!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Tell that to my sore knees ... not in my case it would seem. I never got sore knees till I started with front squats.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%

That was a nice read. I like how it says virtually no difference in activation then lists the many differences. I guess the mean overall. However it is obvious to see that Front squats hit quads better by this study. I honestly think the only reason compression is higher on back squats was the extra 30-ish lbs used.

The big thing I took from this is Machine Squats had a 30-40% higher compression. I am curious is this was set to one specific type of machine squat. Some are cables then we have the Hack Squats, then the Life Fitness True/Hack Squat machines which are more pivot arm based machines. I definitely always thought the cable squat machines made my knees feel like the knee caps were about to pop off and fly across the room.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.78%

Kleen is keeping his work outs very clean. . .whoa!! nice work my friend and how is the weight. . . staying up. . gaining losing glycogen. . what are your thoughts my friend?
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

Similar Forum Threads

1. KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 01:37 PM
  2. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 08:56 PM
  3. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 12:13 AM
  4. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 12:45 PM
  5. jef2007 CEL PCT ASSIST/ SUPPRESS C/ INHIBIT E
    By jef2007 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 05:33 PM