KLEEN - The PCT Plan w/ CEL PCT Assist & Suppress C (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 15 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Hmm Im going to try ASGT staggered with Jack3d now. Really love the ASGT but Jack3d not so much.
    I agree with this 100%, once my stomach got use to ASGT it was totally above and beyond Jack3d. that stuff just had a chemical/poison feeling to it in my body, yuck

2. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    I agree with this 100%, once my stomach got use to ASGT it was totally above and beyond Jack3d. that stuff just had a chemical/poison feeling to it in my body, yuck
    Opposite for me Jacked feels so clean to me.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Kleen you must look like a brick s**t house right now man; remind me not to get on your bad side! Good to hear the boys are back in town so to speak and back quickly as well considering what you took. I bet you will dry out nicely with the Suppress-C even with the additional carbs. I am staying lean and dry with the Erase and I added more carbs in as well.
    That is my hope. I think so but I am going to have to reintroduce the Formadrol for an AI I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Woooo hoooo!! I'm dosing my suppress-c as well. . wait for the magic to happen mang!!! FEEL THE RUSH!! MUHAHAHA!! glad to see C.E.L. could follow through for you Kleen
    No doubt! Very happy. I have never taken a producut PURELY for Cortisol so I am curious to see how it works out. I was looking at the ingredient profile on PCT Assist and I don't see an IA in there or did I miss it? If not then I will add Formadrol back into the equation for an AI.

Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    I love me some of both.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Opposite for me Jacked feels so clean to me.
    Jack3d has a very clean feel to me as well. I think Geranium does not sit well with some people though. When i take Jack3d I feel Jack3d, just so much energy I don't know what to do with it. I focus on my workout and as long as I stay in the game I make awesome use of that powerful stim effect and the high amounts of BA in it. However when I use ASGT i get a focused aggression, with a slight energy boost. With both of them I have that off the chain aggression and focus coupled with the Jack3d energy and goodies for a nice pump and I am in Gym Heaven. Focused, intense, and tired not in my vocabulary for at least 3-4 hours.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    That is my hope. I think so but I am going to have to reintroduce the Formadrol for an AI I think.

No doubt! Very happy. I have never taken a producut PURELY for Cortisol so I am curious to see how it works out. I was looking at the ingredient profile on PCT Assist and I don't see an IA in there or did I miss it? If not then I will add Formadrol back into the equation for an AI.

I love me some of both.

Jack3d has a very clean feel to me as well. I think Geranium does not sit well with some people though. When i take Jack3d I feel Jack3d, just so much energy I don't know what to do with it. I focus on my workout and as long as I stay in the game I make awesome use of that powerful stim effect and the high amounts of BA in it. However when I use ASGT i get a focused aggression, with a slight energy boost. With both of them I have that off the chain aggression and focus coupled with the Jack3d energy and goodies for a nice pump and I am in Gym Heaven. Focused, intense, and tired not in my vocabulary for at least 3-4 hours.
    Motivate goes well with Jacked for focus... I use 2 scoops of Jacked and 2 motivate. My resistance to stim has come a long way...

5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Motivate goes well with Jacked for focus... I use 2 scoops of Jacked and 2 motivate. My resistance to stim has come a long way...
    Wow, I would be flying if I took two motivate and 2 scoops jacked. I would probably lose my intra-drink all over the floor if an intense workout. RALPH!!!
    Current Training Log -
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Wow, I would be flying if I took two motivate and 2 scoops jacked. I would probably lose my intra-drink all over the floor if an intense workout. RALPH!!!
    I think the long runs of OEP changed my tolerance. Motivate is milder than Jacked though.

7. the new jack3d seems like a dud...dosed 2 scoops 15 min go and not a thing so far.

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I think the long runs of OEP changed my tolerance. Motivate is milder than Jacked though.
    I ran into a similar problem after running OEP for 2 months but I went off of all stims (even pre-workouts) and ran a bottle of reset A.D. and im back to normal when it comes to sensitivity.

Im thinking about running Reset A.D. as a staple when I plan on running stims for a long time since it seems to do me a lot of good.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheOne310 View Post
    the new jack3d seems like a dud...dosed 2 scoops 15 min go and not a thing so far.
    Not for me it's brilliant...

10. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    I ran into a similar problem after running OEP for 2 months but I went off of all stims (even pre-workouts) and ran a bottle of reset A.D. and im back to normal when it comes to sensitivity.

Im thinking about running Reset A.D. as a staple when I plan on running stims for a long time since it seems to do me a lot of good.
    I'm thinking of tapering off stims and running humanofort and theanine to help

11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Not for me it's brilliant...
    odd. meh, I knew it was too good to be true for the new jack3d to taste so damn good. Still nothing...

12. Quote Originally Posted by TheOne310 View Post
    odd. meh, I knew it was too good to be true for the new jack3d to taste so damn good. Still nothing...
    I know this is going to sound very "Reppish" but did you happen to shake up the canister? I remember when I was on with them some people ran into that issue and it has something to do with the finer powders having the energy kick in them settling to the bottom of the canister. Stirring the stuff up before scooping, or shaking the container before opening seemed to correct that issue. Worth a shot since you already own it.
    Current Training Log -

13. Yeah I taper off of them every month or two except for my pre workouts. However going off of other thermos and what not allows me to keep my sensitivity in a good range. I also don't typically up my dose of pre workout just to see how it would feel being stronger. If I am dragging ass I take more because I know more is needed to get me to that point but otherwise I intentionally keep my doses the same.
    Current Training Log -

14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I know this is going to sound very "Reppish" but did you happen to shake up the canister? I remember when I was on with them some people ran into that issue and it has something to do with the finer powders having the energy kick in them settling to the bottom of the canister. Stirring the stuff up before scooping, or shaking the container before opening seemed to correct that issue. Worth a shot since you already own it.
    I did notice there is a mixture of some clumps and a fine powder, assumed it was some precipitated powder. I'll mix it up thanks Kleen!
  15. Day 9 Push Day minus legs

Well first off I got to the gym and did my upper body push stuff went to put on my TK's and didn't have them. My shoulders were pretty beat to so I decided to just go to the gym tomorrow fresh and hit about 6 - 8 sets of squats from 3-6 reps with a normal tempo and see what I can do with them. I will probably do them below parallel but not rock bottom.

So here is the workout from today.

HS Wide Chest Press - 90x5, 135x5, 135x5, 145x5, 150x5, 150x5 got into a zone and did an extra set, I didn't realize until after I went to write it down I had done an extra one. I started much heavier on the first two sets this time in an effort to keep top end numbers from climbing to high.

HS Shoulder Press - 70x5, 100x5, 110x5, 110x5, 110x5 by the final set this had me really pushing. I will start my second set at 110 and see if I can finish next time before going up higher. Again, I started much heavier on the first two sets this time in an effort to keep top end numbers from climbing to high.

Dips BWx5 shoulders were feeling this a bit so opted for cable triceps extensions.
    Cable Triceps Extensions - 80x6, 140x5, 150x5, 160x5, 160x5, man with the slower reps and locking my elbows in and not letting them move I got such crazy contraction it almost hurt it was a deliciously painful contraction.

I am weighing in now at about 210, carbing up is fun. LOL I am slowing down a bit and will eat my big breakfast tomorrow then done with the carb up and back to normal maybe on medium carb meal in the afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne310 View Post
    I did notice there is a mixture of some clumps and a fine powder, assumed it was some precipitated powder. I'll mix it up thanks Kleen!
    Cool that sounds like it might be the issue let us know it is always good to learn stuff about using this stuff the most effective way.
    Current Training Log -

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well first off I got to the gym and did my upper body push stuff went to put on my TK's and didn't have them. My shoulders were pretty beat to so I decided to just go to the gym tomorrow fresh and hit about 6 - 8 sets of squats from 3-6 reps with a normal tempo and see what I can do with them. I will probably do them below parallel but not rock bottom.

So here is the workout from today.

HS Wide Chest Press - 90x5, 135x5, 135x5, 145x5, 150x5, 150x5 got into a zone and did an extra set, I didn't realize until after I went to write it down I had done an extra one. I started much heavier on the first two sets this time in an effort to keep top end numbers from climbing to high.

HS Shoulder Press - 70x5, 100x5, 110x5, 110x5, 110x5 by the final set this had me really pushing. I will start my second set at 110 and see if I can finish next time before going up higher. Again, I started much heavier on the first two sets this time in an effort to keep top end numbers from climbing to high.

Dips BWx5 shoulders were feeling this a bit so opted for cable triceps extensions.
    Cable Triceps Extensions - 80x6, 140x5, 150x5, 160x5, 160x5, man with the slower reps and locking my elbows in and not letting them move I got such crazy contraction it almost hurt it was a deliciously painful contraction.

I am weighing in now at about 210, carbing up is fun. LOL I am slowing down a bit and will eat my big breakfast tomorrow then done with the carb up and back to normal maybe on medium carb meal in the afternoon.

Cool that sounds like it might be the issue let us know it is always good to learn stuff about using this stuff the most effective way.
    Nice workout.

ever tried the low fat brownies sold in Kroger? (on sale for like $1.25) in the brownies section, red box it says low fat brownies

mix coconut oil with them (only 15 grams fat) and the brownies altogether are like 500 carbohydrates, I like to eat other refined carb foods so I only eat a couple brownies , put them in the fridge and save them for post workouts. They are fantastic
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

17. Nice wo bro

Done with my DMZ run

18. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Nice wo bro

Done with my DMZ run
    Isn't it crazy how fast time is flying by!
    Current Training Log -

19. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Nice workout.

ever tried the low fat brownies sold in Kroger? (on sale for like $1.25) in the brownies section, red box it says low fat brownies

mix coconut oil with them (only 15 grams fat) and the brownies altogether are like 500 carbohydrates, I like to eat other refined carb foods so I only eat a couple brownies , put them in the fridge and save them for post workouts. They are fantastic
    Man I am going to Kroger! LOL Now you did it man. I'm gonna be running down the baked goods isle like a
    Current Training Log -

20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man I am going to Kroger! LOL Now you did it man. I'm gonna be running down the baked goods isle like a
    ROFL..That sounds soooo good!

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    nice. let me know how you like them. The directions are real easy to follow. coat the pan with a light thing of oil so it does not stick to the pan
    1/2 cup of water, one egg, and a tablespoon of oil, I find coconut oil makes them taste the best.

a plastic knife cuts them much much better then a silver knife. Ive been eating them a while now and found this out by trial and error

great for re-feeds or post workout carbs and yummmmm
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

22. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Nice workout.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    nice. let me know how you like them. The directions are real easy to follow. coat the pan with a light thing of oil so it does not stick to the pan
    1/2 cup of water, one egg, and a tablespoon of oil, I find coconut oil makes them taste the best.

a plastic knife cuts them much much better then a silver knife. Ive been eating them a while now and found this out by trial and error

great for re-feeds or post workout carbs and yummmmm
    I gotta try these low-fat brownies out. And I'll be tossing in one extra ingredient. My "special" recipe, if you will.

Funny thing is, the more you eat..........the hungrier you get. Go figure......

THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

23. lol
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

24. NSCA - CSCS
  25. PCT 10 days in.

Just a quick run down of supps currently being taken.
    CEL PCT Assist 2 times a day, CEL Suppress C 2 doses a day, LG's Formadrol at night in a 4,3,2,1 dose going down 1 cap weekly currently at 3 per.

So here is a synopsis of what I have done the past 10 days in PCT other than that. I have increased carbs a little last week to keep muscles full of glycogen, I feel this is the best way to have some protein sparing action. Insulin is the only anabolic hormone I have any control over right now so I am using it to my advantage. However after loading up a bit this weekend I am taking a 3-4 day Kleen up period. My testes have already increased in size considerably so I feel I am producing at least enough test to maintain me for 3-4 days of low carb eating. A week of higher caloric intake should have primed me to only lose fat these next few days. Like I said in the beginning I don't plan on losing my muscle over dieting but I don't plan on losing my conditioning just to keep the scale consistent either.

Either way I am up at 209 this morning and my abs look like they did at the begining of this run. I am going to just eat like I did on cycle this week and let the fat and water fall off then carb up again this weekend. I will however still do about 75-100 gram of carbs on training days right after the workout. After that back to low carb. So this weeks carb intake will look like this. Monday 25-50, Tuesday 100, Wednesday 25-50, Thursday 100, Friday 50, Saturday 1000, Sunday 200-250 there is a very good chance I will start my carb up Friday afternoon and if so it will be Friday 400, Saturday 600, and Sunday 200-250 or if I actually move my workout it will be Workout Friday morning then carb up 1000, Saturday 300, Sunday 200 either way as you can see carb cycling is going to be what keeps me in check.

I will do that this week and if I feel I am cleaned up enough I will eat a little bigger next week again like I did last week to keep size from dropping. I know I can not eat in Surplus longer than 2 weeks without gaining too much fat so that is my plan to arrange things around the waistline. I have a good feeling that once I settle into a lean weight it will be about 202-204 which will be excellent and not any significant loss from the end of the run.

It is extremely likely I will be needing surgery on this shoulder of mine. I am working around it but it is definitely a torn/abraded spot in the cartilage in the joint. It typically doesn't hurt at all, but sometimes I can feel my shoulder get hung up on the torn tissue and it drags around on it causing that interior pain, the kind that makes your stomach drop until it pulls on the esophogus making you want to hurl a little. That is just from moving my arm around not with weight like twisting the shoulder in the socket or something. Just certain rotations will get it to flair, I call it a flash pain. I know my motions I can and can't do in training and have done well to mostly avoid them. However I am going to soldier right on through this until I feel I have secured the gains from this run before having anything done to it. As long as i train smart I will be okay. I will be completely removing the seated rows from my pull days and replacing with Dead Lifts only. So pull days will be HS High Rows, Curls, Deadlifts, and maybe shrugs.
    Current Training Log -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 01:37 PM
  2. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 08:56 PM
  3. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 12:13 AM
  4. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 12:45 PM
  5. jef2007 CEL PCT ASSIST/ SUPPRESS C/ INHIBIT E
    By jef2007 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 05:33 PM