KLEEN - The PCT Plan w/ CEL PCT Assist & Suppress C (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    nice lift man,

and thanks for popping over and giving that dude some help at IM

Looks great for someone who broke his back just reassures you that anything is possible as you will overcome yours
    Yeah he looks good and is leaner than he is giving himself credit for. Unless he has a camel hump of fat on his back he is not over 10% or carries a lot of fat on his legs. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    while I only plan on using over the counters last year I used 14ad, a prohormone to equipoise and it really helped my joints I feel , due to the fact it converts to estrogen.if you have joint challenges non- aromatizating ones are generally a no no.

Dymeth most likely isn't a joint friendly compound since it does not convert to estrogen. the only otc I know of is m14add which has this effect (never done it myself though) on paper it would appear to help the joints

also remember your in pct. I still stand by my theory I posted in the other thread that in pct while hormone levels( test and estrogen are low and raising) and if you train like a complete maniac your going to experience joint issues. That is why I take 2 weeks off after then when I do come back maybe after 3 weeks I stay in the 10-12 rep range generally for a month. take another week off then lower the reps after blood work conforms my test is int he mid to higher ranges(500 or higher)

on a side note ai's are a no no as well with people with severe injuries like we have had, although 6-oxo and maybe form may not be that bad. stuff like atd crushes estrogen , even lower dosed, and estrogen is actually beneficial, esp for us with injuries, joint challenges.
    So would that be the same as say Eq-Plex which is the same as BOLD, or is that a different compound still legal to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    subbed bud... damn 9 days late and I already got 4 pages of reading to do.
    Yes but it is all enjoyable reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    As GMG already stated, Deca is no problem IF you run Test with it. As for myself, I won't run any compound again without a Test base. It matters that much,
    But of all those options you just listed, I advise you to go with the Anavar. It's tabs, so your wife shouldn't have a big problem with it (no pinning). Tell her it's a natty joint rehab med. LOL

Seriously though, I know you won't lie to her and I DON'T recommend that you do. But some Var would really help you through this thingy. 100 mgs. daily.

Consider.......
    Oh I am completely considering this. I was going to try to hold off on illegal AAS but the SERM I am using isn't "legal" for human consumption and my Alflutop when it does get here is in that same category so yeah, I am pretty much just about to do it. Money is the only obstacle at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Heal up buddy!!!!
    Thanks and will do.

Man I have to say I am SO happy I have absolutely no residual or day after soreness in my shoulder. The deads did not have ANY effect on it at all. I may be okay not doing the rows for a while and MAYBE it will heal up. I am about 85% sold on going with the Var right now to get my shoulder back in the game. If I do between Var and Alflutop maybe I have a chance at self mending. Gotta go call a doctor about getting some blood work.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Blood work scheduled for tomorrow!

Okay guys whether or not I choose to go with TRT or not I am getting my blood tested tomorrow. I unfortunately have to go to the Dr for an office visit to get the paperwork before going to the lab but whatever it is insurances dime. So I should be good to go to get on TRT if I choose to go the Anavar route, or for that matter just choose to go on TRT I will have the option. I am sure my test hasn't raised up so much that it will disqualify me.
    Current Log:
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Will be watching closely, also interested to see what Var does for you...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Okay guys whether or not I choose to go with TRT or not I am getting my blood tested tomorrow. I unfortunately have to go to the Dr for an office visit to get the paperwork before going to the lab but whatever it is insurances dime. So I should be good to go to get on TRT if I choose to go the Anavar route, or for that matter just choose to go on TRT I will have the option. I am sure my test hasn't raised up so much that it will disqualify me.
    you are going to raise flags...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    With who, and why?
    Current Log:
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

So would that be the same as say Eq-Plex which is the same as BOLD, or is that a different compound still legal to buy?
    that is the same as eq-plex or bold 200. unfortunately it was banned beginning of of this and carries the same consequences as real gear. This is just my personal opinion I advise any one to follow the law and not buy illegal stuff in the us, even if we don't agree with the laws and know it can be used responsibly.

I mean look at the over the counter steroids that are legal to use and some like superdrol, dymeth,epi, really any methylated compounds carry much much greater health risks than testosterone. regardless personally I stay within the laws and I cant make decisions for people, I can recommend stay within the country's laws though, This is how I feel at the time. are over the counters ideal =no, are they worth the peace of mind =yes

if one lived close to Mexico I hear stories of guys living 20 minutes away and going back and forth and buying their stuff and using it in Mexico then coming back.

Chris when you get the chance I posted a video in my log of my progress. and would like your opinion/expertise on my conditioning coming into the show.

your blood work probably is going to be low , so if you already have done it , it is normal to be lower ranges, mid, if your a fast recoverer;however you only did a four weeker so it will bounce back faster than someone that did say a six weeker.

it is usually best to get blood work 2-4 weeks after pct had ended . really its best to get it before, during and after to monitor everything, at the least though 2-4 after pct has ended to make sure everything is within "normal" ranges
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

John,

Yeah I am expecting it to be low. This is more of a "workaround" for a legal option for PCT and what not. If low I am going to see what the options are for TRT. That way when I do use one of these legal OTC compounds like a DMZ I don't have to do anything hinky to get a pct it will be unneeded, and i won't lose any of the gains because test will never dip. Would also make some of the non aromatizing compounds easier on me with a test base of 100 mg of cyp weekly.

As far as flags that MrBig mentioned. I actually assume I am one big flag. Big muscular dude looking for legal testosterone. FLAG DING DING DING!!!! However I think that should also work to my advantage. I can tell them I did a cycle of Superdrol or whatever about a year ago and haven't really felt right since. Give the laundry list of known low test symptoms and see what happens. I figure if the tests come out low on test like we all should expect being only 12 days into pct that if my doctor is too square to do it I can give the test to a doctor who will. If not that get an online prescription with the test results. I probably wouldn't try to have insurance pay for it, just give me the script and I will treat it as a supplement.
    Current Log:
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%

John,

Yeah I am expecting it to be low. This is more of a "workaround" for a legal option for PCT and what not. If low I am going to see what the options are for TRT. That way when I do use one of these legal OTC compounds like a DMZ I don't have to do anything hinky to get a pct it will be unneeded, and i won't lose any of the gains because test will never dip. Would also make some of the non aromatizing compounds easier on me with a test base of 100 mg of cyp weekly.

As far as flags that MrBig mentioned. I actually assume I am one big flag. Big muscular dude looking for legal testosterone. FLAG DING DING DING!!!! However I think that should also work to my advantage. I can tell them I did a cycle of Superdrol or whatever about a year ago and haven't really felt right since. Give the laundry list of known low test symptoms and see what happens. I figure if the tests come out low on test like we all should expect being only 12 days into pct that if my doctor is too square to do it I can give the test to a doctor who will. If not that get an online prescription with the test results. I probably wouldn't try to have insurance pay for it, just give me the script and I will treat it as a supplement.
    This is the exact method I plan to use when I am in my 30s and test production starts to really drop. Personally, you can go to a myriad of "legit" anti-aging clinics that can prescribe you TRT and insurance will pay for it. I see this as not only smart but the responsible way to go about it. Buy it from some dude on the black market or get it injected safely one time a week by a trained professional. Sure it is not the most honest way to get it if you truly do not have very low test but I really don't care; I didn't make one of the safest compounds illegal and leave products like Superdrol on the market, lawmakers did, so you better believe I am going to milk the system to my advantage. Kleen, I like what you are doing and support you 100%.

If getting TRT and running Anavar helps your shoulder heal, that is going to be way cheaper for you and your insurance company in the long run. Surgery like that will cost them a fortune whereas vials of test is not that expensive even over a long period of time.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%

This may be the case but in my experience most doctors are so ignorant they don't have a clue; mine thought my continued use of creatine was possibly risky to my health (I no longer see her thank you!). You find me a really learned doctor who knows about supplements and steroids and better yet, actually looks the part. Most doctors are overweight, out of shape and overworked; there goal is to treat you and move on not ask a bunch of questions because they see a big guy in their office with low test. Not trying to pick a fight big guy, I just don't see this being as big an issue as we think it could be in the worst possible situation, that being someone actually asks some questions.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    This is the exact method I plan to use when I am in my 30s and test production starts to really drop. Personally, you can go to a myriad of "legit" anti-aging clinics that can prescribe you TRT and insurance will pay for it. I see this as not only smart but the responsible way to go about it. Buy it from some dude on the black market or get it injected safely one time a week by a trained professional. Sure it is not the most honest way to get it if you truly do not have very low test but I really don't care; I didn't make one of the safest compounds illegal and leave products like Superdrol on the market, lawmakers did, so you better believe I am going to milk the system to my advantage. Kleen, I like what you are doing and support you 100%.

If getting TRT and running Anavar helps your shoulder heal, that is going to be way cheaper for you and your insurance company in the long run. Surgery like that will cost them a fortune whereas vials of test is not that expensive even over a long period of time.
    I may very well go that route with the anti-aging clinics. I didn't realize they were local ones. Never crossed my mind. I didn find some on line who don't even recommend gel or patches they go straight to cyp. Said the patches and gels were only if you were really afraid of needles or something.
    Current Log:
  11. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.77%

I used to intern at a TRT clinic, I've seen it all. I've even spoken with several insurance companies so I know the low down. your stereotypical "doctor" image made me lol. I've been spoiled working around such intelligent and fit individuals.
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I used to intern at a TRT clinic, I've seen it all. I've even spoken with several insurance companies so I know the low down. your stereotypical "doctor" image made me lol. I've been spoiled working around such intelligent and fit individuals.
    Where's the like button on this darn site? I'd say they're not half as clueless as they seem. And if my cohort is representative of the future, things are going to change for the better. I will admit I know more about AAS and hormones than some endo's, but there are very competent docs out there. You just have to find them.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I truly think that some doctors are starting to come around in realizing the healthful benefits of a normal testosterone level in men with low levels whether due to age or other factors.

Those "Low T" commercials are a step in the right direction. More and more men are running to their doctors now for this fountain of youth.

www.isitlowtcom.com

Most of the testosterone in a man’s body is produced in the testicles. It helps a man maintain:
    Sex drive and sexual function
    Muscle mass and strength
    Mood and energy
    Bone strength

Typically, a man’s testosterone level is considered low
    if it’s below 300 ng/dL. Isitlowt.com can be caused by a signaling problem that occurs between the brain and the testicles that causes the production of testosterone to drop below normal. The brain may also signal the testicles to cut testosterone production if it feels the body has too much testosterone. Isitlowt.com also can occur when your testicles can’t make normal levels of testosterone. Isitlowt.com is a medical condition that can lead to fatigue or low energy, decreased sexual function, and depressed mood.

www.isitlowt.com affects more than 13 million men in the U.S. over the age of 45. Even though it’s natural for men to lose testosterone as they age, the medical condition hypogonadism (h-p-g-na-dizm), also known as Low T, is not a natural part of aging. Typically, there is no cure for Low T. It is a medical condition that may require ongoing treatment.

The good news is, Isitlowt.com can be easily diagnosed by your doctor with a simple blood test and treated with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) to bring your T levels back to normal.

Signs and symptoms of Low T may be clear and easy to recognize. But at first look, you may not think they point to Low T.

Take a look at the symptoms below to see if any apply to you. You may be surprised how easily they can be overlooked.

Signs and symptoms of Low T may include:
    Fatigue or loss of energy
    Low sex drive (reduced desire to be intimate)
    Sexual dysfunction (weak erections, failure to get erections)
    Depressed mood
    Decreased sense of well-being
    Increased body fat
    Loss of muscle mass
    Decreased bone strength

These symptoms may be a sign of Low T or other health conditions and should not be ignored. Isitlowt.com can be diagnosed by your doctor with a simple blood test.

Normally, a man’s testosterone level is considered low if it’s below 300 ng/dL. It’s important to keep your testosterone at a normal level for your age. The right treatment can bring your T levels back to normal and keep them there. And once you get back the T you’ve been missing, you may experience lasting symptom relief.

Take the Low T Symptoms Quiz to find out if you are at risk based on your symptoms.

credit : www.isitlowt.com Read more…
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Your insurance should pay no reason why you should have to that's what insurance is for you pay enough already and as far as ins company is concerned a 10ml vial of test cyp is 1/3 of the price of androderm patches

I wil send u a link to a very informative thread on the.subject right here at AM

Mine tried not to bit I had my doctor write aetter confirming that TRT was .necessary and they had no choice, it took a.couple of weeks and a few.phone.calls but well worthwhile now **** just gets mailed to.me via wallgreens mail in prescription service
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

Cool big got me a lil nervous. Said they could run stuff on my blood to see if I had a serm or anything in my system and that my lh levels were going to be off.
    Compared to my test levels.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

Which made sense as far as the lh sine the serm. I had already thought about it. Dang blackberry entered before I was done. We will see what they say since I am here. Watch my levels already be over 300.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%

Cool big got me a lil nervous. Said they could run stuff on my blood to see if I had a serm or anything in my system and that my lh levels were going to be off.
    Compared to my test levels.
    Sure they could, who is paying for a test like that? Lab work cannot be done on you without consent above and beyond what is prescribed in the written lab order. More often then not additional blood would have to be drawn ANYWAYS to do additional testing where you would be able to deny consent protecting yourself should it come to that.

There is one thing that is not being mentioned that I think really needs to: the patient is in control of what he/she chooses to have done. This is not a situation where going against doctors orders is going to get you in trouble with your insurance, i.e. you have to pay because you didn't stay the minimum after surgery as an example. Moreover, Chris can just go to a different doctor if he needs to or as mentioned before, a sympathetic anti-aging clinic that will get his TRT prescribed without issue (and covered by insurance), which in Houston there are A LOT to choose from.
  18. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.77%

True but if u deny you look like an ass hole. test can be over 300 easily byday 7 of clomid...LH will still be in the sheiter.

fin is there something you dont like about me? please contact me in PM if there is a problem. I'm only trying to help a friend based on the experience I have. everything isn't perfect as u may think...you can run the same blood without taking more.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.35%

I love this thread. . sooo many different variables that are going on. . . muhaha. . . Here is my two cents. . .Everything is good for you in moderation. .. if one can practice moderate use of testosterone to help encompass a better life and find more fufillment that so be it. . . .But the fact of the matter is that there tends to be a switch in the mind that starts to abuse some of the amenities that are so wonderful! Kleen, i'm not here to say that you will be one of those men. . .but is 1g of test really needed to help ensure a better lifestyle. . .NO. . .haha but would doses of 400-600 be better with great str and size gains yes. . .there needs to be a happy balance because most perscription dosages are around 250 which people than up to that 4-600 range and or as high as 750. . . hmmmmm all things to think about ya dig!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

May main concern is after you have been on TRT for a long time isn't it hard to get normal levels back to the way they were thus making you dependant on TRT. If you have a good HPTA and you run a designer, get tested when artificially low then go on TRT don't you become reliant on TRT from then on.

That's what gives me pause, I have a great HPTA and don't feel I have reached the point that I need that kind of help on a permenant basis...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%

True but if u deny you look like an ass hole. test can be over 300 easily byday 7 of clomid...LH will still be in the sheiter.

fin is there something you dont like about me? please contact me in PM if there is a problem. I'm only trying to help a friend based on the experience I have. everything isn't perfect as u may think...you can run the same blood without taking more.
    Not at all, I am simply presenting my alternate point on view on the matter. I too worked in a hospital for a while and though I am not a doctor or nurse, we still had to sit through some of the same training they did so I feel I have a small, I stress SMALL, amount more knowledge than the average person. That and growing up with an ICU nurse for a mother tends to help as well though AAS/DS and TRT were not a common subject at the dinner table.

My point is simply to state that I don't believe people in the medical field aren't going to read too much into lab results if they are borderline questionable. Now if that happens again and again, you are totally right PR; questions are definitely going to be asked and answered will need to be given before any further treatment can move forward.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.24%

fin is there something you dont like about me? please contact me in PM if there is a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Not at all, I am simply presenting my alternate point on view on the matter. , you are totally right PR; questions are definitely going to be asked and answered will need to be given before any further treatment can move forward.
    We are all mature enough to be able to agree to disagree on certain subjects. Diversity and varying opinions are what makes it all so intriguing to study.

"Blessed are the peacemakers. For they shall be called the children of God."

Just trying to be a peacemaker here.

23. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.77%

we're cool, just wanted to make sure. I'm just looking out for my brothers in Iron. I don't care about being "right" because there are too many variables but you have to go into a situation like this with all areas covered.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%

we're cool, just wanted to make sure. I'm just looking out for my brothers in Iron. I don't care about being "right" because there are too many variables but you have to go into a situation like this with all areas covered.
    You make a good point and many of us need to know that there is the possibility of questions being raised etc... We all agree that any opportunity to learn from is worth discussing for everyone's benefit.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.88%

I was denied TRT 3 years ago because I didn't know how to "cheat" the system. my doc was smart and ran all panels...he reported me to my insurance after seeing my cholesterol levels and I was subsequently dropped. it's taken a while to find an insurance company who would cover me after the TRT incident. be smart and listen to all the advice in here, you don't want to go through what I went through.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

This seems as good of a log as any to pose this question. After much reading of multiple points of views and experiences, positive & negative, what seems to be the general consensus on DAA? In particular, NP's bulk DAA powder.
    NSCA - CSCS
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.24%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    This seems as good of a log as any to pose this question. After much reading of multiple points of views and experiences, positive & negative, what seems to be the general consensus on DAA? In particular, NP's bulk DAA powder.
    Of course, Patrick Arnold is going to say that his "special" brand is better, but I'm sure that the NP bulk is good stuff.
    That stuff with some ERASE would make a nice natty run.

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Of course, Patrick Arnold is going to say that his "special" brand is better, but I'm sure that the NP bulk is good stuff.
    Thanks for the response TG
    NSCA - CSCS
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    May main concern is after you have been on TRT for a long time isn't it hard to get normal levels back to the way they were thus making you dependant on TRT. If you have a good HPTA and you run a designer, get tested when artificially low then go on TRT don't you become reliant on TRT from then on.

That's what gives me pause, I have a great HPTA and don't feel I have reached the point that I need that kind of help on a permenant basis...
    Yes the longer one is on any synthetic hormone the longer it takes the HTPA to restart. some guys stay on for years and are never be the same again as far as natural testosterone. in other words staying on can mess testosterone production up for life, so a person must stay on for life or if ever taken off, you'll have low testosterone levels a long time, maybe even the rest of your life.

taking something for 4-8 weeks is a big enough risk, however taking 3-7 months or longer between cycles generally gives the body optimal time to repair itself from the damage done

I have not seen testing with any other DAA powder then Epharms. I am not saying Np's and others are bad, I just know Patrick uses the exact ingredients and dosing that the Italian study was done on (which is a prescription drug in Italian and not OTC) Patrick Brought DAA to the market, along with geranium, phenibut, and most like all the otc "prohormones" out now. I have always payed more for a product I have done the research on. If someone does have lab results on Nps DAA please post it, I would like to save money.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  30. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.77%

We have to have each bulk tested in order to sell and DAA is no exception. It's the law, if we didn't we wouldn't be selling bulks. Our DAA is official. The difference in Testforce and ours is the salt used. Test force mixes better due to the calcium.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%

We have to have each bulk tested in order to sell and DAA is no exception. It's the law, if we didn't we wouldn't be selling bulks. Our DAA is official. The difference in Testforce and ours is the salt used. Test force mixes better due to the calcium.
    I am not questioning the purity I know Nps good to go Ive been buying from them since 2005 and spent a lot of my money

the calcium was what the Italian study which showed to raise testosterone with calcium chelate, that's what testforce uses I think, don't feel like looking it up now

has there been user testing done on NP's bulk DAA that showed that testosterone increased in 14 days? I saw Epharms testing and it was impressive. have you saw this study?

Im not for Epharm or NP Im for the best quality and price I can find in both with quality being most important
  32. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.77%

DAA is DAA. We sell bulks of several products. I can guarantee you will see your test increase within the first 14 days, it's what DAA does.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

Day 13 PUSH

Okay everyone you have all given me a lot of information to process. I wanted to thank all of you for your input.

One thing I was aware of since MrBig made me start thinking of things that would be out of whack and could raise more flags. I actually did something smart. Well kind of. I knew my cholesteral was going to be high and I didn't want that to be a problem for me. I went to the gym this morning then had a big carb filled shake afterwards.

Doc says So are you fasted and ready for your labs?
    No Ma'am I am not fasted I have had about 800 calories already today.
    Doc says "You mean you aren't fasted?"
    I asked why do I need to be fasted to have you check my testosterone levels? Does food have an effect on them? DER-DER-DURRRRR
    Doc says no but you are getting also getting a physical.
    I told her I didn't come here for a physical they told me once I got here I had to have one so here we are.

She said okay whenever you want to have your cholesteral checked you can call us and come back in to get the paper work but you have to be fasted. One minor bullet dodged.

Like I said I am not even sure if I will go on TRT just yet but I want to have the option.

Doug yes I think if you started TRT and were on it for an extended period of time then you probably would end up needing to stay on it. This is part of my issue with it. Like I said I will see what the doctor says about my tests and levels. If I am over 300 then I wont even worry about this again for quite a long time. Along the same lines once it has been prescribed it isn't that expensive to purchase and could easily replace the money spent on test boosters and what not. So monetarily it shouldn't be too much of a difference compared to current expenses. As Big said if I am over 300 I don't really even qualify for TRT, and that will be ok too. My HPTA has always been good and this short cycle shouldn't change that.

Okay now that we have covered the TRT stuff thoroughly.

Day 13 Push

HS Chest press - not the Wide grip one. 90x5, 115x5, 115x5, 115x4, 90x5 - This was hard as all get out. Much harder to do than the wide grip and way more triceps intensive. I could have gotten 115 for 5 on all of the sets but my head began to pound hard during that 4rth set. Even finishing the 5th at a lower weight I could feel the pulse radiating pain from my medulla all the way up into my frontal lobes. I was like Oh hell no. I just moved my neck wrong or something or forgot to breathe increasing pressure.

HS Shoulder press - 70x5, 110x5, 110x5, 110x5, 110x5 - this was extremely hard to finish out my last set. I had to really fight for the last rep.

Straight bar cable triceps ext. - 80x5, 100x5, 80x5, 80x5, 80x5 the move up to 100 caused a little discomfort in my elbow. I was also already pretty much dead in the triceps due to being very depleted and the extra triceps work from the different chest press today.

Hack Squats 225x5, 315x5, 365x5, 385x5, 405x5 these were nice and deep took the full 3 seconds negative on all reps and sets was a great lift.

Weight at the doctor this morning 208 with thin dress pants and a shirt on. I will say this I leaned out a lot this week by keeping carbs lower. My abs came back in pretty good. Not sure what the body weight is without any clothes but estimating 203-205 from the close I was wearing when weighed this morning.
    Current Log:
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%

I trust NP bulk powders as a great source of bulks. I would think the only differences in effectiveness may come from the salts as Big said. Big is the NP stuff the same as what is in TCF-1? Sodium D A A or whatever? I know I have seen two types out there and the one in TCF-1 touts about 10% higher increases in the testing. it says 42% increase and the others I have read say something like 33% increase.
    Current Log:
  35. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.77%

TCF-1 could claim the higher percentages based on their Liqua vade technology. For the price, bulk DAA is going to definitely be a win win. I have seen the same effects from each DAA product, when you buy something preformulated you are paying for convenience.

TCF-1 and Test force I both stand by and are solid products.

John if you want I could send you a tub and you an see everything for yourself
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.57%

Kleen, how long till we hear about the results?
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%

yeah im kinda eager to know how your results.

Nice workout! Killer strength on those hack squats big guy. Very impressive to say the least.

As far as suppression via prolonged TRT...well much more experienced minds have spoken up therefore no need for me to add my inexperienced opinion.

You have the right mindset that if your HPTA is solid...no need to get the TRT.

As far as DAA is concerned...yeah I have a bottle of TCF-1 i got on that ridiculous sale a few months back that I have yet to run....i should probably run that soon.
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.37%

TCF-1 could claim the higher percentages based on their Liqua vade technology. For the price, bulk DAA is going to definitely be a win win. I have seen the same effects from each DAA product, when you buy something preformulated you are paying for convenience.

Can I pretend to be John?

How long do you take DAA for? As far as dosage, I know people have mimicked the study of 3g and is that all at once?
    NSCA - CSCS
  39. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.48%

Good to know I have 2 tubs of DAA coming my way

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Can I pretend to be John?

How long do you take DAA for? As far as dosage, I know people have mimicked the study of 3g and is that all at once?
    I was wondering the same thing. So far I have read on some post people recomending 3g a day for 12 days and then 12 days off, same as TCF but im not sure if that is the best way or not.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.32%

Hey Kleen, sorry I've been gone missing some great stuff as usual They just put us on 12s again so I have been getting used to it lol.

How goes the PCT?

Quick question, which may be stupid:

My MMv3 and M1D is about gone, last day today. It looks like I am being sent home early, don't know the date yet but it will probably be early november. This means I only have a month or so of free food and a big gym left...I am taking my week off from training (going to swim/run EOD though) and am curious if I can start up that super dmz that soon...want to capitalize on the last free food and stuff my face. The trifecta stuff has had 0 impact on libido and no shrunken balls or anything, am I stupid for even thinkin of the dmz now??

Similar Forum Threads

1. KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 02:37 PM
  2. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 09:56 PM
  3. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:13 AM
  4. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 01:45 PM
  5. jef2007 CEL PCT ASSIST/ SUPPRESS C/ INHIBIT E
    By jef2007 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 06:33 PM