KLEEN - The PCT Plan w/ CEL PCT Assist & Suppress C (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 15 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Exclamation PCT Day 5 - Push Day

Push Day 9-21-10

Feeling a little sluggish the last few days. Just not quite as motivated to get in the game so to speak. I know this has to do with my test being low but it is quite a difference from feeling all Alpha to just feeling like I need to do what I need to do because well... It is what is needed. Yeah you can hear the excitement in my voice eh? Well that has been the basic mood as of late just kind of bleh. Not unhappy, just not my usual self either.

That being said when it came time to turn it on in the gym this morning once I drug my ass out of bed and took my ASGT and Jack3d I was ready to hit the lifting with a little more intensity. Once I got into the lift it was a great lift and I enjoyed it. I am being really careful right now with my shoulder. It is a balancing act keeping myself from totally overdoing it at a time where overdoing it is what is required if I don’t want to lose much of this muscle.

Push Day 3-0-1 rep tempo, and rest got shorter as workout went on. I may cut one or two sets off and instead do a strip set to save some time but for now I got it all done in an hour.

HS Wide Chest Press - 70x5, 115x5, 135x5, 145x5, 150x5, last two sets were a lot of work. I really like the contraction I get from this machine going to stay with this for a little bit. It reminds me of a combination between the Decline Press and a Cable crossover. Basically allowing for heavier weight to be used than can safely be done with cables due to added stability. My pecs were contracting so tight I could literally feel the fibers cinch down. That is a quality contraction.

HS Shoulder Press - 45x5, 95x5, 100x5, 105x5, 110x5 This was not overly hard but all I feel I could do safely. Really watching the shoulder on anything involving well the shoulder... LOL

Dips - BWx5, 20x5, 20x5, 25x5, 25x5 man that slow tempo really kicks your arse on this one. Could be all of the pushing I had already done as well.

Hack Squats - 225x5, 315x5, 365x5, 405x5, 425x3 I started to do regular squats but my shoulder was a little achy when I got under the bar so I decided to do some Hacks instead. My feet were relatively low on platform to really hit quads well. I went very deep, my calves would touch my hamstrings in the bottom. I failed at 3 reps with 425 but man those 3 second negatives were killing me. I think I was only doing 405x5 before on a regular tempo so that is pretty good improvement.

It is raining pretty good outside so I am probably going to wait and go walking in the downtown tunnels later for my lunch. Just wait it out a bit so the rest of the actual lunch people aren’t milling around down there first.

Libido has not all gone away yet but I am sure that is coming. At least it is well timed my wife is out of commission for 2.5 more weeks so I should be recovered about the time she is ready for me. My testes are small at this point like half normal size so being shut down is not even a question. I have not gotten "bitchy" or emotional yet from the C but I was in a mood last night over something. LOL Things just annoying me a little.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. in regards to clomid half life, elimination from the body is totally different. bu saying metabolites can stay with you for up to 8 weeks it simply means some will still be at your estro receptor site. it won't be doing it's MOA since it would be zuclomiphene at that point. drugs stay with us even after they are flushed from the body. it's confusing somewhat but the one has some good advice.
    •   

3. Sub'd'ed

Sucks about your mood man, hopfully the clomid will kick you back to normal soon enough.

You like ASGT/Jack3d? I was thinking about trying it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post

in regards to clomid half life, elimination from the body is totally different. bu saying metabolites can stay with you for up to 8 weeks it simply means some will still be at your estro receptor site. it won't be doing it's MOA since it would be zuclomiphene at that point. drugs stay with us even after they are flushed from the body. it's confusing somewhat but the one has some good advice.
    Cool, I knew there was something to what he was saying but you know me I like to dig once I get my hands on a little info. So far he seems like a sharp cat and I am happy to have him in the log.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Sub'd'ed

Sucks about your mood man, hopfully the clomid will kick you back to normal soon enough.

You like ASGT/Jack3d? I was thinking about trying it.
    Well it will but it may make me a lil bitchy first. Even though it is Anti Estro in a lot of regards it is pro estro in others and one of those areas effects the emotional side of things. I will get my swagger back in no time. I won't be too much longer and I will be producing some more test.

I do like AS-GT Jack3d as a combo, it is one of my favorite combos actually. I don't get up early enough to take them separately so I take 1-1.5 scoop of ASGT and 1-1.5 scoops Jack3d when i wake up then get dressed and am at the gym on the workout floor within about 25 minutes of taking them. I get great workouts and pumps. Now on the weekend I take my ASGT 45-60 minute before the workout and then Jack3d 15 minutes before my lift. Sick energy and pumps both ways, but I do notice a little bit more aggression at the gym when I can take the ASGT a little earlier.

Interesting thought for others to comment on. I saw someone mentioning the other day they though something like Testopro might hurt a pct because it raises free test. The persons thought process was that serum levels may never reach normal, or high normal due to such a high level of free test being available the body may decide there is no need to continue production. Although this seems like it could happen in some ways. It also goes against what we know about it as a Test Booster, that both serum and free levels were affected positively on the bloods I have seen with Testopro. With other SERMS telling the body to produce the LH I see no reason why Testopro would not be a great product to use in a PCT, more to the point perhaps on the end of one where it can free up all that new test to be used as well as the I3C modulating Estro. Anyone have any thoughts on this.
    Current Training Log -

5. Hmm Im going to try ASGT staggered with Jack3d now. Really love the ASGT but Jack3d not so much.
    •   

6. Here Chris..time to do your thing...!!

I did a similar PCT with clomid

day 1 - 200mgs
    day 2 - 200 mgs
    day 3-13 - 100 mgs
    day 14-28 - 50
    day 29-35 - 25

I actually did very well comp wise, and felt pretty good...

7. Nice, thanks Flex. Today I noticed something regarding testes size. They are a little fuller and also a little tender. So I assume they are knocking the dust of the gears and trying to begin a little production. I am amped. I think so far my diet is going well. I will weigh myself on Saturday morning.
    Current Training Log -

8. Jebus Kleen... first, you're freaking huge bro. Scary big. I dunno if I wanna show my face in Houston this fall now... Just playin, I'll be there for sure sometime soon.

Second, IMO 50mg is plenty of clomid for a 4 week DS cycle.

Third, I hope you and your family are well, I am glad to hear that your wife is ok. I'll be out there soon, so when I find out we'll have to plan some time to kill it at the gym.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

9. New Jack3d I'm lovin.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  10. newbie2bb

subb'd keep it alive !

11. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Jebus Kleen... first, you're freaking huge bro. Scary big. I dunno if I wanna show my face in Houston this fall now... Just playin, I'll be there for sure sometime soon.

Second, IMO 50mg is plenty of clomid for a 4 week DS cycle.

Third, I hope you and your family are well, I am glad to hear that your wife is ok. I'll be out there soon, so when I find out we'll have to plan some time to kill it at the gym.
    Thanks man and looking forward to seeing you when you're out here. We will have to hit it hard. I wanna see that ink up close too! Seems the consensus is I don't need to be worrying about taking 100 mg any longer so as of tomorrow I will just go with 50mg a day for the remainder of the four weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    New Jack3d I'm lovin.
    I still haven't had the new flavor. I need to get some of it.

Quote Originally Posted by newbie2bb View Post
    subb'd keep it alive !
    Welcome Good Sir!
    Current Training Log -

12. Quote Originally Posted by TheOne310 View Post
    I believe the majority of people the injured in PCT are focused on a number (lbs gained) and try to match the intensity. over my career ive noticed with each cycle I learn something new. I used to be the guy wanting to keep those pounds but in the end I was just making myself fat. I now focus on LBM and measurements. I did a cycle of superdrol last year and only gained 3 lbs but my waist went down, arms/chest/legs went up an I looked at thicker sitting at only 3 lbs gained. I was astonished at how my physique looked, I was ripped and big.

a month off of training on PCT, how do u like ur breasts? that is advice I would advise NOT following. u have to have some intensity in PCT to keep any LBM or strength gains. my PCT's are just as fun if not MORE fun than my cycles sometimes. BB is a head game, you've gotta try not to let it get to you.
    I agree with staying leanish year round. My breasts always have been fine I never had any issues with them. Always been on the thin side my whole life so that probably helped genetically.

Yeah I could have been wrong to not train for a 2-4 weeks of lightening it a bit or even taking off or somewhere in between then, go gung-ho after four weeks when testosterone levels are climbing in the lower-mid ranges.

Looking at the big picture a serious bodybuilder is not going to lose much muscle in one month if you eat high protein and that diet is on parr, at least I don't if I take a whole month off. The statistics/studies say one only loses 12 % strength when taken a month off and it probably varies a bit person to person due to personal genetics
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

13. crazy. I'd never take a whole month off, unless I was injured in a way that I couldn't work out period. I was hobbling around with crutches because of a broken ankle still training other body parts.

to each his own.

14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yellow submarine...
    Nuclear Attack Submarine....

Sorry for being late, nuclear power is notoriously unreliable

Looking fwd to seeing the final product!

15. HEREEEE

16. FWIW......I've used Clomid many times in PCT's and have never experienced the emotional issues nor the blurred vision reported by others. I refuse to experience "placebo" side effects just because I read of others who lived through them. It's like people read them and expect to endure them.
    I REFUSE!!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

17. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    FWIW......I've used Clomid many times in PCT's and have never experienced the emotional issues nor the blurred vision reported by others. I refuse to experience "placebo" side effects just because I read of others who lived through them. It's like people read them and expect to endure them.
    I REFUSE!!!!
    Well u r a Thunder God of course u didnt feel those silly mortal human emotions of weakness

18. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Well u r a Thunder God of course u didnt feel those silly mortal human emotions of weakness
    True dat.

An ancient rune for you my young brother.

Achselzucken davon, dass Ihnen/schwach wird erkrankt.
    Hängen Sie von Ihrer eigenen Kraft ab.

Shrug off whatever sickens/weakens you.
    Depend upon your own strength.

AMEN.

Even though we are more than we perceive ourselves to be, we are experiencing only what we believe.

Believe More!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    True dat.

An ancient rune for you my young brother.

Achselzucken davon, dass Ihnen/schwach wird erkrankt.
    Hängen Sie von Ihrer eigenen Kraft ab.

Shrug off whatever sickens/weakens you.
    Depend upon your own strength.

AMEN.

Even though we are more than we perceive ourselves to be, we are experiencing only what we believe.

Believe More!!!
    Amen to that my wise friend.

I swear I only know my true strength while on cycle and I just have the balls to throw crazy amounts of weight on the bar.
  20. Day 6 Rest / Low intensity cardio

Well I am definitely already starting to bounce back a little. Not like I can feel more testosterone or anything but the past two days my testes are fuller. Today more noticeably than yesterday. So I am pretty confident things are happening down there already. I know it will take a bit of time for them to produce enough to get me into regular levels but at least there is evidence of the bounce back already occurring. Right now using 4 Formadrol a night and 1 T911 in the morning while waiting on the PCT Assist to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    FWIW......I've used Clomid many times in PCT's and have never experienced the emotional issues nor the blurred vision reported by others. I refuse to experience "placebo" side effects just because I read of others who lived through them. It's like people read them and expect to endure them.
    I REFUSE!!!!
    Yeah, I hear ya a lot of people will feel stuff automatically by suggestion. I am giving it a fair shake and don't feel anything related to it. For me my mood change stemmed from low test levels after feeling supercharged on DMZ. Bottom line when test is low mood is not going to be as good. I don't know how much it has to do with the Clomid for most but if you are looking for a drop in mood it won't be hard to find. We all know testosterone is mood elevating. Without it not so elevated doesn't mean you are necessarily moody from the clomid. However the science reflects reasoning on this particular side but I don't think as many people are effected by it as claim to be. Kind of like with Roid Rage. A lot of guys use a cycle as an excuse to act like an ass looking to scape goat it is rage. Friggin ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    That was my first thought! LOL Same with EdWitt that guy can't catch a negative side effect regardless of compound. LOL
    Current Training Log -

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    That was my first thought! LOL Same with EdWitt that guy can't catch a negative side effect regardless of compound. LOL
    Edwitt and I joke about having the Keith Richards gene.

22. I'm in...and dam brotha you blew up!! Serious muscle gain comparing your pre and post pictures.

Staying tuned to see how PCT treats you!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

23. Glad you guys are here. Guess what guys? CEL has landed at the Tucker house! I am going to be starting the pct assist tonight and will probably start the Suppress C on Friday it will be one week into pct at that point.
    Current Training Log -

24. All meatheadz in here! Love it..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 02:37 PM
  2. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 09:56 PM
  3. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:13 AM
  4. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 01:45 PM
  5. jef2007 CEL PCT ASSIST/ SUPPRESS C/ INHIBIT E
    By jef2007 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 06:33 PM