KLEEN - The PCT Plan w/ CEL PCT Assist & Suppress C (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

1. Here Chris..time to do your thing...!!

I did a similar PCT with clomid

day 1 - 200mgs
    day 2 - 200 mgs
    day 3-13 - 100 mgs
    day 14-28 - 50
    day 29-35 - 25

I actually did very well comp wise, and felt pretty good...

2. Nice, thanks Flex. Today I noticed something regarding testes size. They are a little fuller and also a little tender. So I assume they are knocking the dust of the gears and trying to begin a little production. I am amped. I think so far my diet is going well. I will weigh myself on Saturday morning.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

3. Jebus Kleen... first, you're freaking huge bro. Scary big. I dunno if I wanna show my face in Houston this fall now... Just playin, I'll be there for sure sometime soon.

Second, IMO 50mg is plenty of clomid for a 4 week DS cycle.

Third, I hope you and your family are well, I am glad to hear that your wife is ok. I'll be out there soon, so when I find out we'll have to plan some time to kill it at the gym.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

4. New Jack3d I'm lovin.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  5. newbie2bb

subb'd keep it alive !
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Jebus Kleen... first, you're freaking huge bro. Scary big. I dunno if I wanna show my face in Houston this fall now... Just playin, I'll be there for sure sometime soon.

Second, IMO 50mg is plenty of clomid for a 4 week DS cycle.

Third, I hope you and your family are well, I am glad to hear that your wife is ok. I'll be out there soon, so when I find out we'll have to plan some time to kill it at the gym.
    Thanks man and looking forward to seeing you when you're out here. We will have to hit it hard. I wanna see that ink up close too! Seems the consensus is I don't need to be worrying about taking 100 mg any longer so as of tomorrow I will just go with 50mg a day for the remainder of the four weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    New Jack3d I'm lovin.
    I still haven't had the new flavor. I need to get some of it.

Quote Originally Posted by newbie2bb View Post
    subb'd keep it alive !
    Welcome Good Sir!
    Current Training Log -

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheOne310 View Post
    I believe the majority of people the injured in PCT are focused on a number (lbs gained) and try to match the intensity. over my career ive noticed with each cycle I learn something new. I used to be the guy wanting to keep those pounds but in the end I was just making myself fat. I now focus on LBM and measurements. I did a cycle of superdrol last year and only gained 3 lbs but my waist went down, arms/chest/legs went up an I looked at thicker sitting at only 3 lbs gained. I was astonished at how my physique looked, I was ripped and big.

a month off of training on PCT, how do u like ur breasts? that is advice I would advise NOT following. u have to have some intensity in PCT to keep any LBM or strength gains. my PCT's are just as fun if not MORE fun than my cycles sometimes. BB is a head game, you've gotta try not to let it get to you.
    I agree with staying leanish year round. My breasts always have been fine I never had any issues with them. Always been on the thin side my whole life so that probably helped genetically.

Yeah I could have been wrong to not train for a 2-4 weeks of lightening it a bit or even taking off or somewhere in between then, go gung-ho after four weeks when testosterone levels are climbing in the lower-mid ranges.

Looking at the big picture a serious bodybuilder is not going to lose much muscle in one month if you eat high protein and that diet is on parr, at least I don't if I take a whole month off. The statistics/studies say one only loses 12 % strength when taken a month off and it probably varies a bit person to person due to personal genetics
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

8. crazy. I'd never take a whole month off, unless I was injured in a way that I couldn't work out period. I was hobbling around with crutches because of a broken ankle still training other body parts.

to each his own.

9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yellow submarine...
    Nuclear Attack Submarine....

Sorry for being late, nuclear power is notoriously unreliable

Looking fwd to seeing the final product!

10. HEREEEE

11. FWIW......I've used Clomid many times in PCT's and have never experienced the emotional issues nor the blurred vision reported by others. I refuse to experience "placebo" side effects just because I read of others who lived through them. It's like people read them and expect to endure them.
    I REFUSE!!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

12. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    FWIW......I've used Clomid many times in PCT's and have never experienced the emotional issues nor the blurred vision reported by others. I refuse to experience "placebo" side effects just because I read of others who lived through them. It's like people read them and expect to endure them.
    I REFUSE!!!!
    Well u r a Thunder God of course u didnt feel those silly mortal human emotions of weakness

13. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Well u r a Thunder God of course u didnt feel those silly mortal human emotions of weakness
    True dat.

An ancient rune for you my young brother.

Achselzucken davon, dass Ihnen/schwach wird erkrankt.
    Hängen Sie von Ihrer eigenen Kraft ab.

Shrug off whatever sickens/weakens you.
    Depend upon your own strength.

AMEN.

Even though we are more than we perceive ourselves to be, we are experiencing only what we believe.

Believe More!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    True dat.

An ancient rune for you my young brother.

Achselzucken davon, dass Ihnen/schwach wird erkrankt.
    Hängen Sie von Ihrer eigenen Kraft ab.

Shrug off whatever sickens/weakens you.
    Depend upon your own strength.

AMEN.

Even though we are more than we perceive ourselves to be, we are experiencing only what we believe.

Believe More!!!
    Amen to that my wise friend.

I swear I only know my true strength while on cycle and I just have the balls to throw crazy amounts of weight on the bar.
  15. Day 6 Rest / Low intensity cardio

Well I am definitely already starting to bounce back a little. Not like I can feel more testosterone or anything but the past two days my testes are fuller. Today more noticeably than yesterday. So I am pretty confident things are happening down there already. I know it will take a bit of time for them to produce enough to get me into regular levels but at least there is evidence of the bounce back already occurring. Right now using 4 Formadrol a night and 1 T911 in the morning while waiting on the PCT Assist to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    FWIW......I've used Clomid many times in PCT's and have never experienced the emotional issues nor the blurred vision reported by others. I refuse to experience "placebo" side effects just because I read of others who lived through them. It's like people read them and expect to endure them.
    I REFUSE!!!!
    Yeah, I hear ya a lot of people will feel stuff automatically by suggestion. I am giving it a fair shake and don't feel anything related to it. For me my mood change stemmed from low test levels after feeling supercharged on DMZ. Bottom line when test is low mood is not going to be as good. I don't know how much it has to do with the Clomid for most but if you are looking for a drop in mood it won't be hard to find. We all know testosterone is mood elevating. Without it not so elevated doesn't mean you are necessarily moody from the clomid. However the science reflects reasoning on this particular side but I don't think as many people are effected by it as claim to be. Kind of like with Roid Rage. A lot of guys use a cycle as an excuse to act like an ass looking to scape goat it is rage. Friggin ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    That was my first thought! LOL Same with EdWitt that guy can't catch a negative side effect regardless of compound. LOL
    Current Training Log -

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    That was my first thought! LOL Same with EdWitt that guy can't catch a negative side effect regardless of compound. LOL
    Edwitt and I joke about having the Keith Richards gene.

17. I'm in...and dam brotha you blew up!! Serious muscle gain comparing your pre and post pictures.

Staying tuned to see how PCT treats you!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

18. Glad you guys are here. Guess what guys? CEL has landed at the Tucker house! I am going to be starting the pct assist tonight and will probably start the Suppress C on Friday it will be one week into pct at that point.
    Current Training Log -

19. All meatheadz in here! Love it..

20. curious on your suppress C results.

21. Kleen, when i got a package from usplabs, there was a booklet in there and guess who was on the front of it? LOL. Looking beastly bro

22. damn, i thought i already subbed...Keep up the good work kleen!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

23. damn you kleen, where was my invite????? lol

SUBBED!!
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    curious on your suppress C results.
    x2..........
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

25. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    All meatheadz in here! Love it..
    Hoo-RAH!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    curious on your suppress C results.
    Definitely me too. I have only heard good things on it so pretty excited.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Kleen, when i got a package from usplabs, there was a booklet in there and guess who was on the front of it? LOL. Looking beastly bro
    Thank you Sir. I can't wait to see what I look like next time I am that lean. I should easily be 10 lbs heavier.
    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    damn, i thought i already subbed...Keep up the good work kleen!
    Probably subbed to the log in between logs. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    damn you kleen, where was my invite????? lol

SUBBED!!
    Crap he found me.... LOL I know I was horrible about invites on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    x2..........
    Yeah I think it will help me retain some of this extra muscle while helping me stay lean too.
    Current Training Log -
  26. Day 7 Pull Day

Pull Day 3-0-1 tempo

Got up took 8 squirts ghenerate, and an IGH-1 and 1 heaping scoop of ASGT and 1.5 scoops Jack3d and 3 PCT Assist

HS High Rows - 70x5, 90x5, 115x5, 135x5, 135x5 - I could have pulled more but I noticed a little discomfort on one of the reps with 135 per side and decided to stay there and be more deliberate at that weight.

Cable Rows Neutral Grip - 135x5, 150x5, 150x5, 165x5, 165x5 not really to heavy at all but was working on contraction this range of motion is the one I have to be most careful on right now.

Preacher Curls 95x5, 100x5, 105x5, 110x5, 115x5 going to start about 10 lbs heavier next time.

Deadlifts - 225x5, 275x5, 315x5, 335x5, 335x0, 335x1 - Man doing the 3 second negatives on this one kicked my ass. I couldn’t even finish up the last set. I went for 335 the last set and failed had to muster again and got rep. My back pumped up a bit. I am still having some residual pumps, I got them in my calves during cardio the last 2 times and then at the end of my deads. However not as bad and I haven’t been taking the taurine except for today. Which was a good thing or that pump would have probably gotten out of hand.

I am still feeling strong, and looking big. I seem to be holding on to size pretty well and the extra carbs are helping with that a bit. Keeping a vigilant eye on my abdomen though as I must remain lean. Only sides left from the run as far as I can tell is a little tendency to pump in the back and calves. My shoulder is still giving me trouble but I have a feeling that is just going to be the case for a little bit. I am working around it and it is still manageable.
    Current Training Log -

27. yea those pumps are a killer man. I was crippled about a weak after finishing SD into PCT from running! legs were pumped as well. they should subside as each day passes, more than likely there are still some metabolites entrenched in the muscle. keep taking that taurine and have heat wraps on standby.

28. those are still some great dead numbers my friend!!! man I need you to be my lifting coach... how about you and move to Canada and live in DW's new gym???? well a guy can dream can't he???
    Working on living

29. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    those are still some great dead numbers my friend!!! man I need you to be my lifting coach... how about you and move to Canada and live in DW's new gym???? well a guy can dream can't he???
    why would he move to Canada if ur in Utah?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 01:37 PM
  2. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 08:56 PM
  3. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 12:13 AM
  4. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 12:45 PM
  5. jef2007 CEL PCT ASSIST/ SUPPRESS C/ INHIBIT E
    By jef2007 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 05:33 PM