KLEEN - The PCT Plan w/ CEL PCT Assist & Suppress C (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last

1. Good deal. I noticed my body wants carbs more now after the DMZ. Could just be extra muscle using those carbs or maybe they got more efficient with them via the compound and the extensive refeeds.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Awesome comeback Chris!!! Just amazing stuff bro, true inspiration right there...
    •   

3. Red face

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good deal. I noticed my body wants carbs more now after the DMZ. Could just be extra muscle using those carbs or maybe they got more efficient with them via the compound and the extensive refeeds.
    Kleen its been a minute brutha but i'm all finished and getting back into the swing of things. . . trying to regulate the amount of carbs ingested after my show. . .hahah i'm like a machine. . .the off switch isn't working so i have to mentally tell myself enough! haha. . .its kind of fun. . .but at the same time 11lbs 3 days. . .thats a record for me. . .time to hit it hard like you Nice log and a great work. . . I'm glad i could help a fellow AM friend out!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

4. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Kleen its been a minute brutha but i'm all finished and getting back into the swing of things. . . trying to regulate the amount of carbs ingested after my show. . .hahah i'm like a machine. . .the off switch isn't working so i have to mentally tell myself enough! haha. . .its kind of fun. . .but at the same time 11lbs 3 days. . .thats a record for me. . .time to hit it hard like you Nice log and a great work. . . I'm glad i could help a fellow AM friend out!
    How did you do at you'r show...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  5. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    How did you do at you'r show...
    With out hijacking. . .I took second place. . .was upset but my tan was off soooo. .. live and learn and will use it to SMASH SOME SERIOUS WEIGHT GAINAGE BRUTHA!!! Booo yaa!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks Guys it was awesome. I am honestly thinking of doing this with other exercises to. I am thinking of attempting this with 225-245 on squats next. If it works out well again I am going to create a program incorporating this into the regimen. I am really shocked I don't have the DOMS I expected but then again the day is not over yet. LOL My back was so thick and pumped last night it was insane and cool part was I was in my garage so i didn't have a shirt on and could turn and look at my back while is was all swolen and huge. I didn't actually realize how much thicker I have gotten until then. Mey erectors and lower traps are friggin thick!
    Pro wrestler Chris Jericho actually trains similar to this. Here's a link http://www.mensfitness.com/fitness/workout_routines/594.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    With out hijacking. . .I took second place. . .was upset but my tan was off soooo. .. live and learn and will use it to SMASH SOME SERIOUS WEIGHT GAINAGE BRUTHA!!! Booo yaa!!!
    What organization and weight class holmes? Congrats on 2nd place..no shame there foo!

8. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Awesome comeback Chris!!! Just amazing stuff bro, true inspiration right there...
    Thanks G! Was a blast I am very sore right now too, just took a day you know you hear people say that keeping the body from swinging uses a lot of stabilizer muscle. Well let me tell you I know about it today. My abs and obliuques are sore. I arch my back slightly but because my chin bar is only arms length above my head I have to hold my legs up a little just doing that for 100 reps if chins was enough to make my entire abdominal region sore.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Definitely Man it has been much appreciated and I would say a successful PCT for sure. I have lost some size but not much. I will get a picture and a final review up on Saturday or Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    No such thing in my thread Sir and a good announcement from a friend is ALWAYS WELCOME!

Quote Originally Posted by danieltx13 View Post
    Pro wrestler Chris Jericho actually trains similar to this. Here's a link http://www.mensfitness.com/fitness/workout_routines/594.
    I went and looked at that I understand why he is training that way. I also understand why he has been the same size for about 10 years now. That is conditioning training for him not muscle building training. There is a big difference in the amount of resistance used between his and mine. I woulbe be attemting bench for 100 at say 205 as opposed to 95 lbs for 100. My rests each minute give me the ability to go heavier but as you can see he also trains multiple body parts in a day with that training. Would be a great conditioning program for sure. THose guys have to stay n great condition to perform in the manner they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    What organization and weight class holmes? Congrats on 2nd place..no shame there foo!
    No doubt! Second place is definitely no slouch but I understand him too. It wasn't first. More motivation right David, just a little more fuel for that fire.
    Current Training Log -

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No doubt! Second place is definitely no slouch but I understand him too. It wasn't first. More motivation right David, just a little more fuel for that fire.
    Yah we have to learn by our mistakes and take the positive spin, it can be all about winning and losing, just getting into shape and on stage is a winning effort. In the end were you satisfied with your effort and the result is how you look, not how you look compared to others. Winning has just as much to do with who shows up as it does about you showing up. All you can do is show up with your best game.

10. Agreed!
    Current Training Log -

11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah we have to learn by our mistakes and take the positive spin, it can be all about winning and losing, just getting into shape and on stage is a winning effort. In the end were you satisfied with your effort and the result is how you look, not how you look compared to others. Winning has just as much to do with who shows up as it does about you showing up. All you can do is show up with your best game.
    NIIIIICEEEEE post buddy!
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good deal. I noticed my body wants carbs more now after the DMZ. Could just be extra muscle using those carbs or maybe they got more efficient with them via the compound and the extensive refeeds.
    Interesting.... Maybe wanting extra carbs to keep full gains? I dunno..
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Agreed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    NIIIIICEEEEE post buddy!
    Thanks guys, hey this sport is so much more fun now that I've learned that...

14. Winning is awesome but looking like you deserve to be up there on stage is the most important thing. You are putting yourself in the top .05% percent of physiques in the world by being competition ready so you have already won! Where you fall in the spectrum of the top .05% should never take away from the fact you are already almost supernaturally beyond the rest of the work regarding physique.

What I don't enjoy is seeing guys on stage that really just don't have any reason to be there. It looks shameful and embarrassing.
    Current Training Log -

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Winning is awesome but looking like you deserve to be up there on stage is the most important thing. You are putting yourself in the top .05% percent of physiques in the world by being competition ready so you have already won! Where you fall in the spectrum of the top .05% should never take away from the fact you are already almost supernaturally beyond the rest of the work regarding physique.

What I don't enjoy is seeing guys on stage that really just don't have any reason to be there. It looks shameful and embarrassing.
    Agree 100%, when my time comes, its because of self-satisfaction and brotherhood, the only reason I do it.

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks, yeah the Epi has me paying attention too. I keep trying to decide what to do next but since I have something already I will probably go with that. Then again the other side of me says hold off on any methylated and do a run with Max-LMG and another good non methylated compound. Anyone have any opinions on that? For that matter has anyone run Max-LMG?
    Yes and yes. I have an opinion and I have used Max-LMG before. You should grab you one of the Tren clones left around and run it alongside the Max-LMG. Both are non-methylated and the Max-LMG is a wet compound and the Tren is a dry compound. Perfect combination!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

17. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Glad to hear you re-charged and re-motivated. As for me, I weighed in at 214 this morning Still looking leaner then when I started, but up from 211.5last week. If I weren't so apparently leaner and showing slightly more landscape across my upper back, I'd be in a deep discouragement in light of my dieting efforts.

I re-introduced complex carbs back into my daily diet, but really not that much. I guess all that time going carb free has my system sucking and holding onto what little amount of brown rice and Ezekiel bread I'm eating.
    Don't be overly concerned with what the scale says. Pay more attention to the mirror. You are building some lean mass while you're dropping bodyfat. That's all. And it's all good!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

18. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Don't be overly concerned with what the scale says. Pay more attention to the mirror. You are building some lean mass while you're dropping bodyfat. That's all. And it's all good!!
    When I train clients I tell them to live by the calipers, best way IMO when combined with the mirror to truly measure success.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Winning is awesome but looking like you deserve to be up there on stage is the most important thing. You are putting yourself in the top .05% percent of physiques in the world by being competition ready so you have already won! Where you fall in the spectrum of the top .05% should never take away from the fact you are already almost supernaturally beyond the rest of the work regarding physique.

Yah that's what I ask Marsh before I go on stage, will I look out of place? That's the most important thing to look like you belong there....

20. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Agree 100%, when my time comes, its because of self-satisfaction and brotherhood, the only reason I do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Yes and yes. I have an opinion and I have used Max-LMG before. You should grab you one of the Tren clones left around and run it alongside the Max-LMG. Both are non-methylated and the Max-LMG is a wet compound and the Tren is a dry compound. Perfect combination!!!
    Yeah been looking at Tren just so expensive...
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Agreed the look is the goal unless a power lifter.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    When I train clients I tell them to live by the calipers, best way IMO when combined with the mirror to truly measure success.
    I know when I am doing caliper checks I am a lot more precise with everything else automatically. Even though my calipers are digital and do the calculations for me I really just want to see the skin folds goig down or staying the same.

Yah that's what I ask Marsh before I go on stage, will I look out of place? That's the most important thing to look like you belong there....
    I have seen a few I askled myself why is he even getting up here with us. Or Doesn't he have a friend that could have told him he wasn't ready...
    Current Training Log -

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I have seen a few I askled myself why is he even getting up here with us. Or Doesn't he have a friend that could have told him he wasn't ready...
    There's always one.. it's a mystery...

22. We power lifters look at ourselves in the mirror, sometimes!!
  23. Wife has applied the brakes.

FYI guys my wife has applied the brakes on my upper body training for the next week. After sleeping on the shoulder wrong a few times it got sore and she was like forget it if you are taking that crap... (alflutop) then damn it you are going to stop training it for at least a week. Said If I wasn't willing to stop training it for a week I shouldn't be willing to use the Alflutop and take shots. They are REALLY making her uncomfortable. She understands the need for then but just isn't going to take no for an answer regarding me training. So I am doing a Deconditioning week. I did not lift last night and wont until the Monday after next I think. I will do a few other things if I can like maybe get in some Farmer walks orund my block with the trap bar and stuff for GPP. However a straight up lifting session is a good week away.

I know she is right to make me stop but as you know I don't like to and didn't want to here. However gotta listen to My Queen. A week off while on Alflutop may really do the trick too. Today will be day 5 of 21 days of it.
    Current Training Log -

24. Makes good sense to me...

25. Good stuff. adequan is something similar I am going to try and get from my Doctor.I'm battling the same thing you you Mrkleen.

did you get alflutop from your Doctor?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

26. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Good stuff. adequan is something similar I am going to try and get from my Doctor.I'm battling the same thing you you Mrkleen.

When i did my research Adequan came up but there just seemed far more compelling evidence for the Afluflop my finding are in my ghenerate log. Alfutop is not hard to find nor is ott expensive, I found this to be a staple of many a powerlifter and many take once a year as a preventative measure

Afluflop is not FDA approved
  27. Tits on stage!!!!!!!! WTF!!! PCT update...

There's always one.. it's a mystery...
    There were about 4 of them at this show. Some guys were really impressive more than a few guys had some gyno, as a matter of fact it was like looking at the proposed evolutionary chart of man from Cave Man to the man of today. There were some beginning stages, some intermediate stages IE about 2 inch in diameter of puffyness, one guy had about 3 inches of a perfect circle of puffyness and they looked mildly disturbing when he did a Front Double Biceps, AND THEN THERE WAS DOLLY THE DUDE!!!!! This guy was not quite lean enough to be in the show abs just barely showing very little seperation, now the guy was big but he had REAL TITS!!!! I don't mean gyno, I don't mean puffyness I mean B CUP TITTIES!!!!! In a fron double bicpes shot it looked like someone had attacthed some semi saggy B cup titties to the bottom of his pecs. They just hung out then down off the lip of his lower pec. When he putt his arms back down from the double biceps shot they did the Utter Shudder!!!! I couldn't even stare at them even thought it was like a train wreck and I kept looking back it was like an Eclipse to look at it directly could cause you severe damage to the cornea. Really they were to the point seeing them made me feel uncomfortable.

HE HAD TO HAVE SEEN THESE THINGS BEFORE HE GOT ON STAGE!!!! THEY WERE FULL ON BOOBS!!!! MY WIFE TOLD ME IF SHE HAD SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN MY FIRST COMPETITION SHE WOULD HAVE BARRED ME FROM BODYBUILDING....

Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    We power lifters look at ourselves in the mirror, sometimes!!
    Do they have mirros big enough to get all of you in? I have seen those arms!

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Good stuff. adequan is something similar I am going to try and get from my Doctor.I'm battling the same thing you you Mrkleen.

No, I picked it up online. American Doctors are not allowed to use this as it heals the problem not just treats the symptoms. That is not good business for the pharmacies so the FDA is reluctant to approve it. All studies on it show it as both extremely safe and extremely effective and yet not available in the US...

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    When i did my research Adequan came up but there just seemed far more compelling evidence for the Afluflop my finding are in my ghenerate log. Alfutop is not hard to find nor is ott expensive, I found this to be a staple of many a powerlifter and many take once a year as a preventative measure

Afluflop is not FDA approved
    Yeah, I am on it now today will be Day 7 once I take my shot. I am not experiencing any difference as of yet but what I have read is normally no change until day 10-15 then the relief shows up and sticks around for several months both limiting inflammation but also actually causing the white connective tissue to heal. I was told I may require 2 rounds of treatment if my shoulder is really bad. So we shall see.

Okay as far as PCT goes. I am doing really well. I weighed in at 208 this morning. I am holding water because well once I decided I was taking a week off I decided to go ahead and do an enjoyable refeed this weekend to keep cals up. My abs are just barely showing after spilling over so i will wait until Wednesday and take some pictures of me not holding as much water, and give a more realistic body weight than one that is the result of a lot of glycogen and wter being stored. I finished up my PCT Assist and only have a little more of the Suppress C. I tapered down. I am going to save the rest of it for AM doses while I begin my new diet phase following the Lean Gains principles. I don't have the macros and what not figured out just yet but the diet looks like it takes advantage of a lot of the things I have been noticing lately and thinking would work really well. So I am going to go with that style of eating for a while. To make it simple if you don't know what it is, it is eating the same amount of calories but in 3 meals, with the first meal being the largest unless an evening workout person then the posworkout it the biggest meal. YOu eat 3 times in 8 hours time then fast the other 16 hours. Today is my first attempt at it so we shall see.

If anyone has more info on suggested macro profiles for Lean Gains great I would love to hear them. The guy who made the system up is keeping a lot of it close to him since he charges for it and has a book coming out soon.
    Current Training Log -

28. Man I am sorry I missed the show Chris, dang house guests! I would have laughed if I saw that much moobage on a dude!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

29. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Man I am sorry I missed the show Chris, dang house guests! I would have laughed if I saw that much moobage on a dude!
    No really man it was bad enough it was truly disturbing. Creeped something out on an inner core being level. Pretty titties hanging off a giant man. UGH.... So not okay.
    Current Training Log -

30. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No really man it was bad enough it was truly disturbing. Creeped something out on an inner core being level. Pretty titties hanging off a giant man. UGH.... So not okay.
    Yah it's creepin me out and I didn't even see them...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 01:37 PM
  2. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 08:56 PM
  3. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 12:13 AM
  4. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 12:45 PM
  5. jef2007 CEL PCT ASSIST/ SUPPRESS C/ INHIBIT E
    By jef2007 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 05:33 PM