My contest preparation log using a whole bunch of Anabolic Innovations products

Page 3 of 27 First 12345 ... Last

  1. First thing this morning- popped two motivates and one scoop of RecoverPRO, headed off to the gym and did 40 minutes high intensity interval cardio.

    right after that I video recorded this. I would like to hear you the readers thoughts for me being eleven weeks out.

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj2iD0uCs8I"]YouTube- Aug. 14th 2010.AVI[/nomedia]
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1


  2. ^^holy crap dude. awesome
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    ^^holy crap dude. awesome
    Thanks for the kind words.

    Honestly, competition speaking because in the competition world of bodybuilding there are some tough dudes to beat that made me look like the pills-berry dough boy last year.

    I do not think it is that impressive for being this short out. This is my second show so I learned this year to not let my body fat get too high because it makes contest preparation easier.

    On a positive note, body fat seems to be coming off so at least I do not seem to be at a sticking point. Any bodybuilders goal is to come in better than the last time onstage.
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

  4. Yes I think you're behind, just step it up a bit and you should still be ok. You have all the size you're going to need, now it's all about the conditioning. Just go get it !
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes I think you're behind, just step it up a bit and you should still be ok. You have all the size you're going to need, now it's all about the conditioning. Just got get!!
    Thanks for the advice, is great to have your thoughts.
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    •   
       


  6. subb'd, look'n forward to the end results. Good luck

  7. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Yesterday's stats

    Nutrition 2,435

    300 protein of course from a lot of sources,
    230 carbs
    35 fat

    if you all have any questions on details,what foods I eat, and why etc dont hold back

    Supplementation(remember this is an Anabolic Innovations log)
    RecoverPro 2x's before and after training in between meals
    Glycobol 2 before my Post workout meal
    Testopro~
    Perform~
    Essentials and joint~
    cycle support-one scoop(goes well with any whey shake)

    Sleep 7-8 hours
    John are you using the new orange Cycle Support?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    John are you using the new orange Cycle Support?
    Don, sure am.great stuff. The Ingredients in my opinion help with muscle gains like the NAC increasing glutathione. and of course all the other ingredients like the hawthorn for blood pressure, milk thistle for liver, celery for joints and blood pressure, saw palmetto. Anabolic Innovations supplements are helping me a good bit.

    when I wasn't a sponsored Athlete I used to spend all my paychecks on a lot of natural supplements and I mean a lot of money over the years. A lot of the supplements do work, the gains are sometimes very small, every little bit adds up and I believe these natural supplements(non hormonal) help a lot, especially when you have a couple or more going at once.This is not a poor mans sport. If you do not have the money choose your supplements wisely, and feel free to ask me or any of the Anabolic Innovations reps to recommend a product for your specific needs and well help out.
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes I think you're behind, just step it up a bit and you should still be ok. You have all the size you're going to need, now it's all about the conditioning. Just got get!!
    i agree-from watching the video he has good size. imo, maybe needs to cut around 10 lbs-if he can cut 10lbs of mostly water/fat he will be looking good for the contest.


    props on all your progress john, i know you have worked hard.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    John are you using the new orange Cycle Support?
    That's what I use and within a couple weeks I was showing signs of better prostate health and my supps seem to work better for me.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Great feedback John and Doug on the orange Cycle Support. It is a greath general health supp and the taste has improved greatly. It is also nice to get 20% more for free.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's what I use and within a couple weeks I was showing signs of better prostate health and my supps seem to work better for me.
    Good to hear Doug.

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Great feedback John and Doug on the orange Cycle Support. It is a greath general health supp and the taste has improved greatly. It is also nice to get 20% more for free.
    and it mixes well with protein shakes.(I use it with regular vanilla protein)
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

  13. yesterdays Stats

    Nutrition
    335 grams protein
    160 carbs
    35 fats
    2,300 cals

    Supplements
    ~Two Motivates first thing before cardio
    ~One scoop RecoverpRo before cardio(helps preserve muscle and does not raise insulin like say a carb meal would[a lot more] the benfits to ratio pays off in favor of BCAA before fasted cardio)
    ~Testopro
    ~Perform
    ~Cycle support, one scoop

    Sleep
    around eight hours-the intense cardio seemed to help me sleep better

    I was watching a movie yesterday and got so relaxed I took a nap I don't know how long, maybe 15-20 minutes. when i got up I felt more energized. Just a little nap can re-energize.
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

  14. August 15th 2010 Cardio

    Popped two motivates and one scoop of RecoverPRo , headed to the gym, and did 40 minutes high intensity interval cardio. I went into a different world it was so intense, I had to close my eyes, it felt mystical like a meditation. Then I opened them and was so short on breath I realized I possibly came close to passing out. The feeling was out of this world what happened.
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

  15. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    August 15th 2010 Cardio

    Popped two motivates and one scoop of RecoverPRo , headed to the gym, and did 40 minutes high intensity interval cardio. I went into a different world it was so intense, I had to close my eyes, it felt mystical like a meditation. Then I opened them and was so short on breath I realized I possibly came close to passing out. The feeling was out of this world what happened.
    Sounds like an awesome day at the gym.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    and it mixes well with protein shakes.(I use it with regular vanilla protein)
    ^^that. i've become a regular user of CS2.0 orange as well, in my whey shakes 2X/day

  17. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    ^^that. i've become a regular user of CS2.0 orange as well, in my whey shakes 2X/day
    Good to see people are wising up, it tastes good too. This is more than a cycle recovery product...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Good to see people are wising up, it tastes good too. This is more than a cycle recovery product...
    Sure is there are many people that use it for general health. The Life Support is great for that also it is capped but is 1/2 the dose of Cycle Support.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  19. Man you have incredibly thick legs, well everywhere actually. You may want to think about lowering carbs a bit to help accelerate fat loss to be in the shape you want to in 11 weeks. You can definitely make it to contest shape but you will need to really pull out all the stops to get to 4% like you want. It may not be your cup of tea but keto, or CKD might be the best way to go to catch up to where you want to be. Just something to think about.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man you have incredibly thick legs, well everywhere actually. You may want to think about lowering carbs a bit to help accelerate fat loss to be in the shape you want to in 11 weeks. You can definitely make it to contest shape but you will need to really pull out all the stops to get to 4% like you want. It may not be your cup of tea but keto, or CKD might be the best way to go to catch up to where you want to be. Just something to think about.
    advice taken Chris. Thanks for your wisdom. When body fat is stalled I will implement lowering carbs on off days.

    I can't/won't go too long on real low carbs or I can not function so maybe a couple days out of the week, when I get to that stage. I did the while zero carb thing back in 2009 and felt like complete ish.

    I like to do one thing at a time , when fat loss stalls, and see if that works.

    legs are genetic , had them huge before I started training with weights,my girlfriend used to lay on them and tell me how big they were, whole family has huge upper legs without training them, we have alleyways been fast runners, I always beat anyone in the mile as a kid out of thirty kids, 4-6x's in 3,4 and 6th grade(2 x's per year). The only person that could beat me and my brother in short distance were very select far and few between black people, and we still gave them a tough time. I attribute it to German genetics.

    (I wish some other body parts would be like them,I have to train my calves like mad to match them, I actually stopped training upper legs for three months)

    My next upcoming workout I am only doing one set for quads, thats all I really need
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

  21. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    advice taken Chris. Thanks for your wisdom. When body fat is stalled I will implement lowering carbs on off days.

    I can't/won't go too long on real low carbs or I can not function so maybe a couple days out of the week, when I get to that stage. I did the while zero carb thing back in 2009 and felt like complete ish.

    I like to do one thing at a time , when fat loss stalls, and see if that works.

    legs are genetic , had them huge before I started training with weights,my girlfriend used to lay on them and tell me how big they were, whole family has huge upper legs without training them, we have alleyways been fast runners, I always beat anyone in the mile as a kid out of thirty kids, 4-6x's in 3,4 and 6th grade(2 x's per year). The only person that could beat me and my brother in short distance were very select far and few between black people, and we still gave them a tough time. I attribute it to German genetics.

    (I wish some other body parts would be like them,I have to train my calves like mad to match them, I actually stopped training upper legs for three months)

    My next upcoming workout I am only doing one set for quads, thats all I really need
    Lucky!

    Great vid and progress thus far.

    Keep at it man, you will make your goal.

  22. Yesterdays Nutrition
    280 protein
    150 carbs
    35 fat
    2,035 calories

    supplementation(remember this is an Anabolic Innovations log and I am here to promote the products)
    Testopro~
    Perform~
    Cycle support~
    Motivate 2 capsules upon awaking
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

  23. August 16th 2010
    Chest Shoulders Traps, biceps supersetted with triceps

    Incline Smith
    210lbs=9x's
    Flat dumb bell press
    85lbs=9x's(shoulder was tweaking so I am keeping an eye on this)
    Flat dumb bell fly
    50lbs=8x's

    Nautilus overhead press
    170lbs=12x's

    Nautilus side lateral machine
    left side 120=10, 150=12 =)(very happy about this)
    right side 120=10,150=12
    seated dumb bell press
    65lbs=6x's

    *I only work my traps pre-contest due to I do not like too big traps.

    Db shrug
    85lbs=15x's
    105=15x's
    Barbell behind the back shrugs(Lee Haney way)
    315=10x's

    seated alternating dumb bell curl supersetted with
    45lbs=6x's
    Triceps Pullover
    80lbs=10x's
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Lucky!

    Great vid and progress thus far.

    Keep at it man, you will make your goal.
    Thanks Kristofer, I can Imagine how Paul Dillet must feel, every one of his body parts are like that. he can be lazy on all or most of them and have them explode.
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Lucky!.
    While Im at it, Every one of you reading this are better at something than myself and visa. we all have our own strengths are weakness's and every person is superior to yourself in some way. (I'm not just talking about bodybuilding I am talking about all of life's skills)

    I try to show everyone as much respect as I can because I know I am inferior to them at some thing.
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Please welcome Anabolic Innovations 3 sponsored athletes and a contest
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 396
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:41 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 11:55 PM
  3. Contest for a free Anabolic Innovations product.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Log in
Log in