My contest preparation log using a whole bunch of Anabolic Innovations products

Page 2 of 22 First 1234 ... Last

  1. IM BACCCKKK


  2. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I have no idea what weight will be. I really do not care its how I look that matters I try not to get caught up in numbers and such so much, as it is over analyzing for myself and worrying about it may cause me to lose muscle.
    (kind of kidding)
    come on john-no one does more analyzing than you, lol. i don't see you leaving anything to chance.



    you and celc5 do more research and analyzing than anyone on here-
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. ^^true and i love it

  4. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I have no idea what weight will be. I really do not care its how I look that matters I try not to get caught up in numbers and such so much, as it is over analyzing for myself and worrying about it may cause me to lose muscle.
    (kind of kidding)
    The mirror does not lie. Good outlook.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    John did you take the pics down?
    Never had any recent pictures up.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Hey yah that diet sounds like a pretty standard pre-contest. Keep it simple... 11 weeks out you must be already pretty lean.
    I think I am behind.Further, I have a good feeling about this contest prep

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    come on john-no one does more analyzing than you, lol. i don't see you leaving anything to chance.



    you and celc5 do more research and analyzing than anyone on here-
    Tom, I probably needed to mention I do think it is best to count calories in general, just not to get caught up in I am eating 2500 so I am losing.. I get stuck and reduce to 2,400 ...it always does not work like that manipulating fat loss, I compare a bodybuilder what they are doing to their body to a hacker what they are doing to a computer.

    it would make sense if you are losing at 2,600 and need to lose to go down to 2,400 right? eventually the metabolism slows and that's when you add in cardio, or a fat burning try other techniques, the thing is do not add them in all at once because then you do not know what sped the metabolism up, if you try three at once, like if your really stuck you add in complex carbs instead of simple post training. I have not got to that point and hope I never have to.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    •   
       


  6. Yesterdays nutrition

    315 grams protein -divided over seven meals, one pound lean beef, tuna, chicken, egg whites,

    230 carbohydrates, first three meals, oatmeal, sweet potato(large), and post workout fast acting low fat brownies

    fats 40 all from meat sources , chicken, lean beef, omega 3's

    Anabolic Innovations Supplements
    RecoverPRO 2x's in between meals
    Glycobol popped two in the gym right before heading home to get in PWO
    Perform~
    Testopro~
    Essentials with PWO
    Cycle Support~with shake

    Sleep 10 hours(took a sample of hghPro before bed)
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  7. good info here john.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Thanks that is good to hear.

    August 13th 2010 Calves, biceps + Triceps supersetted

    (After warm up of course I always do warm up sets on everything)

    Seated Calve raises
    45+25=12
    45+45=10
    45+45+10=9x's

    standing calve raise(2-3 sets warmup sets)
    400lbs=10x's

    Incline dumb bell curls supersetted with
    30lbs=10,7, 25lbs=8x's
    Dips
    (machine dips)250lbs=17x's, body weight 9x's,9x's

    Dumbbell hammer preacher curls supersetted with
    30=11,7, 25=8
    behind the head tricep extensions
    20lbs=12, 25lbs=12, 30lbs=11x's

    Nautilus preacher machine supersetted with
    100lbs=15,10
    one arm reverse cables
    30lbs=15x's, 40lbs=7x's

    Lost my pump so I abandoned the workout, if my pump was going strong I would have continued. This is the only day I am doing supersetting.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  9. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Thanks that is good to hear.

    August 13th 2010 Calves, biceps + Triceps supersetted

    (After warm up of course I always do warm up sets on everything)

    Seated Calve raises
    45+25=12
    45+45=10
    45+45+10=9x's

    standing calve raise(2-3 sets warmup sets)
    400lbs=10x's

    Incline dumb bell curls supersetted with
    30lbs=10,7, 25lbs=8x's
    Dips
    (machine dips)250lbs=17x's, body weight 9x's,9x's

    Dumbbell hammer preacher curls supersetted with
    30=11,7, 25=8
    behind the head tricep extensions
    20lbs=12, 25lbs=12, 30lbs=11x's

    Nautilus preacher machine supersetted with
    100lbs=15,10
    one arm reverse cables
    30lbs=15x's, 40lbs=7x's

    Lost my pump so I abandoned the workout, if my pump was going strong I would have continued. This is the only day I am doing supersetting.
    Good workout John.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. gotta love the pump!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    gotta love the pump!!!
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzI-UQ-JsaQ"]YouTube- Arnold Schwarzenegger - The Pump[/nomedia]


    right now cooking 5 chicken breasts and two cups pinto beans for the next couple days. passing some time on here. think Ill watch a movie if i can find a good one. Me and two buddies from the gym may be going out to see the Expendables , tomorrow night. Looks like I am going to have to sneak a chicken breast and oatmeal(or protein protein in a baggie with a spoon to mix and oats in my cargo shorts, yes I am serious. I used to sneak beers in there ten years ago when I was 19 , with a fairly good looking date, drank beer in the back and watched Artificial Intelligence. I have a Good memory
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  12. In a little late but will be following for sure!

  13. The expendables will be the best movie this decade. Mark my words.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Yesterdays nutrition

    315 grams protein -divided over seven meals, one pound lean beef, tuna, chicken, egg whites,

    230 carbohydrates, first three meals, oatmeal, sweet potato(large), and post workout fast acting low fat brownies

    fats 40 all from meat sources , chicken, lean beef, omega 3's

    Anabolic Innovations Supplements
    RecoverPRO 2x's in between meals
    Glycobol popped two in the gym right before heading home to get in PWO
    Perform~
    Testopro~
    Essentials with PWO
    Cycle Support~with shake

    Sleep 10 hours(took a sample of hghPro before bed)
    how many cals? great log bro.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    The expendables will be the best movie this decade. Mark my words.
    a lot of big name action stars-fo sure!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    YouTube- Arnold Schwarzenegger - The Pump


    right now cooking 5 chicken breasts and two cups pinto beans for the next couple days. passing some time on here. think Ill watch a movie if i can find a good one. Me and two buddies from the gym may be going out to see the Expendables , tomorrow night. Looks like I am going to have to sneak a chicken breast and oatmeal(or protein protein in a baggie with a spoon to mix and oats in my cargo shorts, yes I am serious. I used to sneak beers in there ten years ago when I was 19 , with a fairly good looking date, drank beer in the back and watched Artificial Intelligence. I have a Good memory
    19 with the date. The good ol days. I almost remember them LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    YouTube- Arnold Schwarzenegger - The Pump


    right now cooking 5 chicken breasts and two cups pinto beans for the next couple days. passing some time on here. think Ill watch a movie if i can find a good one. Me and two buddies from the gym may be going out to see the Expendables , tomorrow night. Looks like I am going to have to sneak a chicken breast and oatmeal(or protein protein in a baggie with a spoon to mix and oats in my cargo shorts, yes I am serious. I used to sneak beers in there ten years ago when I was 19 , with a fairly good looking date, drank beer in the back and watched Artificial Intelligence. I have a Good memory
    Here's a little help, you can make your own homemade relish and use it on just about anything, I made mine with bell peppers, Hot sauce, onions, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Just throw it all in a food processor and voila, it's easy and helps to keep your food less plain.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    how many cals? great log bro.
    august 12th was 2,450.

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    a lot of big name action stars-fo sure!
    yes

    Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    The expendables will be the best movie this decade. Mark my words.
    we will see

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    19 with the date. The good ol days. I almost remember them LOL.
    I forgot to mention it was a group date, I also felt her up =)

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Here's a little help, you can make your own homemade relish and use it on just about anything, I made mine with bell peppers, Hot sauce, onions, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Just throw it all in a food processor and voila, it's easy and helps to keep your food less plain.
    Thanks Doug, appreciate the tips. I use a lot of no calorie spices and hot sauces as hot spices boost the metabolism.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  19. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    august 12th was 2,450.

    .
    yep. i lose on that. i usually cant get in 300gms protein though. you have so much more lean mass than me. i cant wait to see how this goes.

  20. Yesterday's stats

    Nutrition 2,435

    300 protein of course from a lot of sources,
    230 carbs
    35 fat

    if you all have any questions on details,what foods I eat, and why etc dont hold back

    Supplementation(remember this is an Anabolic Innovations log)
    RecoverPro 2x's before and after training in between meals
    Glycobol 2 before my Post workout meal
    Testopro~
    Perform~
    Essentials and joint~
    cycle support-one scoop(goes well with any whey shake)

    Sleep 7-8 hours
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  21. First thing this morning- popped two motivates and one scoop of RecoverPRO, headed off to the gym and did 40 minutes high intensity interval cardio.

    right after that I video recorded this. I would like to hear you the readers thoughts for me being eleven weeks out.

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj2iD0uCs8I"]YouTube- Aug. 14th 2010.AVI[/nomedia]
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  22. ^^holy crap dude. awesome

  23. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    ^^holy crap dude. awesome
    Thanks for the kind words.

    Honestly, competition speaking because in the competition world of bodybuilding there are some tough dudes to beat that made me look like the pills-berry dough boy last year.

    I do not think it is that impressive for being this short out. This is my second show so I learned this year to not let my body fat get too high because it makes contest preparation easier.

    On a positive note, body fat seems to be coming off so at least I do not seem to be at a sticking point. Any bodybuilders goal is to come in better than the last time onstage.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  24. Yes I think you're behind, just step it up a bit and you should still be ok. You have all the size you're going to need, now it's all about the conditioning. Just go get it !
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes I think you're behind, just step it up a bit and you should still be ok. You have all the size you're going to need, now it's all about the conditioning. Just got get!!
    Thanks for the advice, is great to have your thoughts.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  26. subb'd, look'n forward to the end results. Good luck

  27. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Yesterday's stats

    Nutrition 2,435

    300 protein of course from a lot of sources,
    230 carbs
    35 fat

    if you all have any questions on details,what foods I eat, and why etc dont hold back

    Supplementation(remember this is an Anabolic Innovations log)
    RecoverPro 2x's before and after training in between meals
    Glycobol 2 before my Post workout meal
    Testopro~
    Perform~
    Essentials and joint~
    cycle support-one scoop(goes well with any whey shake)

    Sleep 7-8 hours
    John are you using the new orange Cycle Support?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  28. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    John are you using the new orange Cycle Support?
    Don, sure am.great stuff. The Ingredients in my opinion help with muscle gains like the NAC increasing glutathione. and of course all the other ingredients like the hawthorn for blood pressure, milk thistle for liver, celery for joints and blood pressure, saw palmetto. Anabolic Innovations supplements are helping me a good bit.

    when I wasn't a sponsored Athlete I used to spend all my paychecks on a lot of natural supplements and I mean a lot of money over the years. A lot of the supplements do work, the gains are sometimes very small, every little bit adds up and I believe these natural supplements(non hormonal) help a lot, especially when you have a couple or more going at once.This is not a poor mans sport. If you do not have the money choose your supplements wisely, and feel free to ask me or any of the Anabolic Innovations reps to recommend a product for your specific needs and well help out.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes I think you're behind, just step it up a bit and you should still be ok. You have all the size you're going to need, now it's all about the conditioning. Just got get!!
    i agree-from watching the video he has good size. imo, maybe needs to cut around 10 lbs-if he can cut 10lbs of mostly water/fat he will be looking good for the contest.


    props on all your progress john, i know you have worked hard.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  30. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    John are you using the new orange Cycle Support?
    That's what I use and within a couple weeks I was showing signs of better prostate health and my supps seem to work better for me.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Please welcome Anabolic Innovations 3 sponsored athletes and a contest
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 396
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:41 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 11:55 PM
  3. Contest for a free Anabolic Innovations product.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Log in
Log in