My contest preparation log using a whole bunch of Anabolic Innovations products

Page 2 of 17 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    gotta love the pump!!!
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzI-UQ-JsaQ"]YouTube- Arnold Schwarzenegger - The Pump[/nomedia]

right now cooking 5 chicken breasts and two cups pinto beans for the next couple days. passing some time on here. think Ill watch a movie if i can find a good one. Me and two buddies from the gym may be going out to see the Expendables , tomorrow night. Looks like I am going to have to sneak a chicken breast and oatmeal(or protein protein in a baggie with a spoon to mix and oats in my cargo shorts, yes I am serious. I used to sneak beers in there ten years ago when I was 19 , with a fairly good looking date, drank beer in the back and watched Artificial Intelligence. I have a Good memory
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

In a little late but will be following for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.85%

The expendables will be the best movie this decade. Mark my words.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.15%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Yesterdays nutrition

315 grams protein -divided over seven meals, one pound lean beef, tuna, chicken, egg whites,

230 carbohydrates, first three meals, oatmeal, sweet potato(large), and post workout fast acting low fat brownies

fats 40 all from meat sources , chicken, lean beef, omega 3's

Anabolic Innovations Supplements
    RecoverPRO 2x's in between meals
    Glycobol popped two in the gym right before heading home to get in PWO
    Perform~
    Testopro~
    Essentials with PWO
    Cycle Support~with shake

Sleep 10 hours(took a sample of hghPro before bed)
    how many cals? great log bro.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    a lot of big name action stars-fo sure!
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

YouTube- Arnold Schwarzenegger - The Pump

right now cooking 5 chicken breasts and two cups pinto beans for the next couple days. passing some time on here. think Ill watch a movie if i can find a good one. Me and two buddies from the gym may be going out to see the Expendables , tomorrow night. Looks like I am going to have to sneak a chicken breast and oatmeal(or protein protein in a baggie with a spoon to mix and oats in my cargo shorts, yes I am serious. I used to sneak beers in there ten years ago when I was 19 , with a fairly good looking date, drank beer in the back and watched Artificial Intelligence. I have a Good memory
    19 with the date. The good ol days. I almost remember them LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

YouTube- Arnold Schwarzenegger - The Pump

Here's a little help, you can make your own homemade relish and use it on just about anything, I made mine with bell peppers, Hot sauce, onions, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Just throw it all in a food processor and voila, it's easy and helps to keep your food less plain.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%

Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    how many cals? great log bro.
    august 12th was 2,450.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    a lot of big name action stars-fo sure!
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    we will see

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    19 with the date. The good ol days. I almost remember them LOL.
    I forgot to mention it was a group date, I also felt her up =)

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Here's a little help, you can make your own homemade relish and use it on just about anything, I made mine with bell peppers, Hot sauce, onions, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Just throw it all in a food processor and voila, it's easy and helps to keep your food less plain.
    Thanks Doug, appreciate the tips. I use a lot of no calorie spices and hot sauces as hot spices boost the metabolism.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.15%

august 12th was 2,450.

yep. i lose on that. i usually cant get in 300gms protein though. you have so much more lean mass than me. i cant wait to see how this goes.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%

Yesterday's stats

Nutrition 2,435

300 protein of course from a lot of sources,
    230 carbs
    35 fat

if you all have any questions on details,what foods I eat, and why etc dont hold back

Supplementation(remember this is an Anabolic Innovations log)
    RecoverPro 2x's before and after training in between meals
    Glycobol 2 before my Post workout meal
    Testopro~
    Perform~
    Essentials and joint~
    cycle support-one scoop(goes well with any whey shake)

Sleep 7-8 hours
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%

First thing this morning- popped two motivates and one scoop of RecoverPRO, headed off to the gym and did 40 minutes high intensity interval cardio.

right after that I video recorded this. I would like to hear you the readers thoughts for me being eleven weeks out.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj2iD0uCs8I"]YouTube- Aug. 14th 2010.AVI[/nomedia]
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.15%

^^holy crap dude. awesome
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%

^^holy crap dude. awesome
    Thanks for the kind words.

Honestly, competition speaking because in the competition world of bodybuilding there are some tough dudes to beat that made me look like the pills-berry dough boy last year.

I do not think it is that impressive for being this short out. This is my second show so I learned this year to not let my body fat get too high because it makes contest preparation easier.

On a positive note, body fat seems to be coming off so at least I do not seem to be at a sticking point. Any bodybuilders goal is to come in better than the last time onstage.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes I think you're behind, just step it up a bit and you should still be ok. You have all the size you're going to need, now it's all about the conditioning. Just go get it !
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%

Yes I think you're behind, just step it up a bit and you should still be ok. You have all the size you're going to need, now it's all about the conditioning. Just got get!!
    Thanks for the advice, is great to have your thoughts.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.42%

subb'd, look'n forward to the end results. Good luck
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%

Yesterday's stats

Nutrition 2,435

300 protein of course from a lot of sources,
    230 carbs
    35 fat

if you all have any questions on details,what foods I eat, and why etc dont hold back

Supplementation(remember this is an Anabolic Innovations log)
    RecoverPro 2x's before and after training in between meals
    Glycobol 2 before my Post workout meal
    Testopro~
    Perform~
    Essentials and joint~
    cycle support-one scoop(goes well with any whey shake)

Sleep 7-8 hours
    John are you using the new orange Cycle Support?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%

Don, sure am.great stuff. The Ingredients in my opinion help with muscle gains like the NAC increasing glutathione. and of course all the other ingredients like the hawthorn for blood pressure, milk thistle for liver, celery for joints and blood pressure, saw palmetto. Anabolic Innovations supplements are helping me a good bit.

when I wasn't a sponsored Athlete I used to spend all my paychecks on a lot of natural supplements and I mean a lot of money over the years. A lot of the supplements do work, the gains are sometimes very small, every little bit adds up and I believe these natural supplements(non hormonal) help a lot, especially when you have a couple or more going at once.This is not a poor mans sport. If you do not have the money choose your supplements wisely, and feel free to ask me or any of the Anabolic Innovations reps to recommend a product for your specific needs and well help out.
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Yes I think you're behind, just step it up a bit and you should still be ok. You have all the size you're going to need, now it's all about the conditioning. Just got get!!
    i agree-from watching the video he has good size. imo, maybe needs to cut around 10 lbs-if he can cut 10lbs of mostly water/fat he will be looking good for the contest.

props on all your progress john, i know you have worked hard.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

That's what I use and within a couple weeks I was showing signs of better prostate health and my supps seem to work better for me.
  21. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%

Great feedback John and Doug on the orange Cycle Support. It is a greath general health supp and the taste has improved greatly. It is also nice to get 20% more for free.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%

That's what I use and within a couple weeks I was showing signs of better prostate health and my supps seem to work better for me.
    Good to hear Doug.

Great feedback John and Doug on the orange Cycle Support. It is a greath general health supp and the taste has improved greatly. It is also nice to get 20% more for free.
    and it mixes well with protein shakes.(I use it with regular vanilla protein)
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%

yesterdays Stats

Nutrition
    335 grams protein
    160 carbs
    35 fats
    2,300 cals

Supplements
    ~Two Motivates first thing before cardio
    ~One scoop RecoverpRo before cardio(helps preserve muscle and does not raise insulin like say a carb meal would[a lot more] the benfits to ratio pays off in favor of BCAA before fasted cardio)
    ~Testopro
    ~Perform
    ~Cycle support, one scoop

Sleep
    around eight hours-the intense cardio seemed to help me sleep better

I was watching a movie yesterday and got so relaxed I took a nap I don't know how long, maybe 15-20 minutes. when i got up I felt more energized. Just a little nap can re-energize.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%

August 15th 2010 Cardio

Popped two motivates and one scoop of RecoverPRo , headed to the gym, and did 40 minutes high intensity interval cardio. I went into a different world it was so intense, I had to close my eyes, it felt mystical like a meditation. Then I opened them and was so short on breath I realized I possibly came close to passing out. The feeling was out of this world what happened.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.42%

August 15th 2010 Cardio

Popped two motivates and one scoop of RecoverPRo , headed to the gym, and did 40 minutes high intensity interval cardio. I went into a different world it was so intense, I had to close my eyes, it felt mystical like a meditation. Then I opened them and was so short on breath I realized I possibly came close to passing out. The feeling was out of this world what happened.
    Sounds like an awesome day at the gym.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.15%

and it mixes well with protein shakes.(I use it with regular vanilla protein)
    ^^that. i've become a regular user of CS2.0 orange as well, in my whey shakes 2X/day
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

^^that. i've become a regular user of CS2.0 orange as well, in my whey shakes 2X/day
    Good to see people are wising up, it tastes good too. This is more than a cycle recovery product...
  28. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%

Good to see people are wising up, it tastes good too. This is more than a cycle recovery product...
    Sure is there are many people that use it for general health. The Life Support is great for that also it is capped but is 1/2 the dose of Cycle Support.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Man you have incredibly thick legs, well everywhere actually. You may want to think about lowering carbs a bit to help accelerate fat loss to be in the shape you want to in 11 weeks. You can definitely make it to contest shape but you will need to really pull out all the stops to get to 4% like you want. It may not be your cup of tea but keto, or CKD might be the best way to go to catch up to where you want to be. Just something to think about.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man you have incredibly thick legs, well everywhere actually. You may want to think about lowering carbs a bit to help accelerate fat loss to be in the shape you want to in 11 weeks. You can definitely make it to contest shape but you will need to really pull out all the stops to get to 4% like you want. It may not be your cup of tea but keto, or CKD might be the best way to go to catch up to where you want to be. Just something to think about.
    advice taken Chris. Thanks for your wisdom. When body fat is stalled I will implement lowering carbs on off days.

I can't/won't go too long on real low carbs or I can not function so maybe a couple days out of the week, when I get to that stage. I did the while zero carb thing back in 2009 and felt like complete ish.

I like to do one thing at a time , when fat loss stalls, and see if that works.

legs are genetic , had them huge before I started training with weights,my girlfriend used to lay on them and tell me how big they were, whole family has huge upper legs without training them, we have alleyways been fast runners, I always beat anyone in the mile as a kid out of thirty kids, 4-6x's in 3,4 and 6th grade(2 x's per year). The only person that could beat me and my brother in short distance were very select far and few between black people, and we still gave them a tough time. I attribute it to German genetics.

(I wish some other body parts would be like them,I have to train my calves like mad to match them, I actually stopped training upper legs for three months)

My next upcoming workout I am only doing one set for quads, thats all I really need
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

advice taken Chris. Thanks for your wisdom. When body fat is stalled I will implement lowering carbs on off days.

I can't/won't go too long on real low carbs or I can not function so maybe a couple days out of the week, when I get to that stage. I did the while zero carb thing back in 2009 and felt like complete ish.

I like to do one thing at a time , when fat loss stalls, and see if that works.

legs are genetic , had them huge before I started training with weights,my girlfriend used to lay on them and tell me how big they were, whole family has huge upper legs without training them, we have alleyways been fast runners, I always beat anyone in the mile as a kid out of thirty kids, 4-6x's in 3,4 and 6th grade(2 x's per year). The only person that could beat me and my brother in short distance were very select far and few between black people, and we still gave them a tough time. I attribute it to German genetics.

(I wish some other body parts would be like them,I have to train my calves like mad to match them, I actually stopped training upper legs for three months)

My next upcoming workout I am only doing one set for quads, thats all I really need
    Lucky!

Great vid and progress thus far.

Keep at it man, you will make your goal.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%

Yesterdays Nutrition
    280 protein
    150 carbs
    35 fat
    2,035 calories

supplementation(remember this is an Anabolic Innovations log and I am here to promote the products)
    Testopro~
    Perform~
    Cycle support~
    Motivate 2 capsules upon awaking
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%

August 16th 2010
    Chest Shoulders Traps, biceps supersetted with triceps

Incline Smith
    210lbs=9x's
    Flat dumb bell press
    85lbs=9x's(shoulder was tweaking so I am keeping an eye on this)
    Flat dumb bell fly
    50lbs=8x's

Nautilus overhead press
    170lbs=12x's

Nautilus side lateral machine
    left side 120=10, 150=12 =)(very happy about this)
    right side 120=10,150=12
    seated dumb bell press
    65lbs=6x's

*I only work my traps pre-contest due to I do not like too big traps.

Db shrug
    85lbs=15x's
    105=15x's
    Barbell behind the back shrugs(Lee Haney way)
    315=10x's

seated alternating dumb bell curl supersetted with
    45lbs=6x's
    Triceps Pullover
    80lbs=10x's
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Lucky!

Great vid and progress thus far.

Keep at it man, you will make your goal.
    Thanks Kristofer, I can Imagine how Paul Dillet must feel, every one of his body parts are like that. he can be lazy on all or most of them and have them explode.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Lucky!.
    While Im at it, Every one of you reading this are better at something than myself and visa. we all have our own strengths are weakness's and every person is superior to yourself in some way. (I'm not just talking about bodybuilding I am talking about all of life's skills)

I try to show everyone as much respect as I can because I know I am inferior to them at some thing.
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

While Im at it, Every one of you reading this are better at something than myself and visa. we all have our own strengths are weakness's and every person is superior to yourself in some way. (I'm not just talking about bodybuilding I am talking about all of life's skills)

I try to show everyone as much respect as I can because I know I am inferior to them at some thing.
    abe lincoln once said-'i never met a man i couldn't learn something from'.

when asked once why he wasn't saying much abe said-'i learn more from listening than talking'.

ole abe was a wise man.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%

Thumbs up

sorry im late,def in on this one.give it hell john!
    board supporter
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

My traps get too big whether I train them or not. I never train traps.
  39. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%

very true statement. Legs always was my strong point from all the years of cross country running.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

subbed...I'll be stopping by as often as I can!

Give it hell John!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please welcome Anabolic Innovations 3 sponsored athletes and a contest
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 396
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:41 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 11:55 PM
  3. Contest for a free Anabolic Innovations product.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 08:47 PM