Outstanding's Summer/Fall ALPHA(T2)MALE (sl)INSANE RECOMP(adrol)! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Outstanding's Summer/Fall ALPHA(T2)MALE (sl)INSANE RECOMP(adrol)!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

pics?

2. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    LMAO But wait. I can change. lol Sorry to hear bro. Did you happen to order more? Would love to have Slin-Sane assist you all the way up to Vegas
    Oh absolutely, I have some more on the way!

Thanks a lot Genomyx! As ironic as it sounds... NOT having Slin Sane around for a week was actually a bit of a blessing - because it made my realize how seriously powerful and effective it really is!
  3. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    You bud I want to have a massive talk about these products should I pm you or do it on here? I wish I could come to Vegas and meet you!
    You can post anything here in my thread I would rather you post questions here so all can read through my feedback and I can reach more people with objective advice. Try to put one detailed post together, and as always I'll reply back the first chance I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulltonic View Post
    Subb
    Awesome, welcome to the Recomp thread! Six more weeks (give or take)... then comes PCT... I think I'll continue my log right here even through PCT to offer an extended detailed perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne310 View Post
    pics?
    I was going to post pictures if the journal reached 1,000 views in July, but it fell short. I have the initial Recomp pictures taken from day one and saved on my hard drive. I am a little hesitant to post pictures though, but I will commit to posting images if the journal reaches 5,000 views by the end of September!
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Aight I'm in my phone cause I'm on the way to the airport but here it goes.

The only thing recomp is missing is NA-RALA which glycobol has about 250mg of it in each cap. Well buying NA-RALA is very expensive and wouldn't it be better just to buy glycobol?
    Now let's say we got glycobol and recomp. Neither one of them is used for pre-workout so when do you take which? Also I though about the thing you said for before bed and during bulk I'm going to eat like a starving African kid in a buffet(that didn't sound right) and for before I'll be eating things like cottage cheese, 3 serving of PB and mix protein. As you can see that's going to have some fats in it and which insulin product would be the best choice for that? Also would it be better to stack recomp and slin sane with each other so I would have something for taking pre-workout.

PS somebody farted in the car and I can't breath so I must go...JESUS CHRIST!!!!
  5. Professional Member

Aight I'm in my phone cause I'm on the way to the airport but here it goes.

The only thing recomp is missing is NA-RALA which glycobol has about 250mg of it in each cap. Well buying NA-RALA is very expensive and wouldn't it be better just to buy glycobol?
    Now let's say we got glycobol and recomp. Neither one of them is used for pre-workout so when do you take which? Also I though about the thing you said for before bed and during bulk I'm going to eat like a starving African kid in a buffet(that didn't sound right) and for before I'll be eating things like cottage cheese, 3 serving of PB and mix protein. As you can see that's going to have some fats in it and which insulin product would be the best choice for that? Also would it be better to stack recomp and slin sane with each other so I would have something for taking pre-workout.

PS somebody farted in the car and I can't breath so I must go...JESUS CHRIST!!!!
    If push REALLY comes to shove in your financial situation, I have to preface my suggestion by saying I believe Glycobol to be an AMAZING product, but I would direct you to purchase Slin Sane + Recompadrol. Slin Sane can be used exclusively as your pre-workout additive, and RCD can be used during any other carb-rich meals throughout the day to weaken your potential for adipogenesis. I wouldn't recommend using a GDA or more specifically an insulin mimetic prior to your final meal, due to its tendency to up-regulate the sensitivity to fat AND glucose uptake, so save RCD for your breakfast and post-post workout meal.

Genomyx is subscribed to my thread, as is Crazy Fool, but CF405 is currently banned - so perhaps the CEO of Genomyx can expand on my thoughts.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    If push REALLY comes to shove in your financial situation, I have to preface my suggestion by saying I believe Glycobol to be an AMAZING product, but I would direct you to purchase Slin Sane + Recompadrol. Slin Sane can be used exclusively as your pre-workout additive, and RCD can be used during any other carb-rich meals throughout the day to weaken your potential for adipogenesis. I wouldn't recommend using a GDA or more specifically an insulin mimetic prior to your final meal, due to its tendency to up-regulate the sensitivity to fat AND glucose uptake, so save RCD for your breakfast and post-post workout meal.

Genomyx is subscribed to my thread, as is Crazy Fool, but CF405 is currently banned - so perhaps the CEO of Genomyx can expand on my thoughts.
    Is slin sane and P-slin(same thing but with lower douce) the only pre-workout insulin products? Cause AP, glycobol, and recomp are all for bug carbs. Well maybe AP could be used pre-workout but are these the only ones?
  7. Professional Member

Is slin sane and P-slin(same thing but with lower douce) the only pre-workout insulin products? Cause AP, glycobol, and recomp are all for bug carbs. Well maybe AP could be used pre-workout but are these the only ones?
    There are always several similar offerings in the market at any given point in time, however in my opinion no other current GDA is worth mentioning or introducing to you since that will only cloud your decision making even more - and unless you're nutrition and training is in check nothing inside of a bottle will propel you to the next level. Just stick with Slin Sane and RCD and rest assured knowing you have the best products for their intended purposes.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

are you famous or something? IMO the only thing this log needs is pictures to show effectiveness. 5,000 posts isn't going to happen...LOL
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

are you famous or something? IMO the only thing this log needs is pictures to show effectiveness. 5,000 posts isn't going to happen...LOL
    if you are looking for info on repartioning products, outstanding really knows his stuff.
  10. Professional Member

5,000 'views,' haha!

No, I'm not famous, I just have a very hard time putting my image out into the murky piranha infested waters of the Internet Actually, without disclosing too much I simply can't risk revealing my image because in short it would castrate my abilities to be completely objective and to offer undiluted forthright advice and feedback. Anonymity is a blessing, and I can only offer you my sincere promise in words that I have been a competitive bodybuilder for years and have done extensive and laborious research over that time span to arrive at the place intellectually and physically that I am today.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

ahh, thanks mr cutler.
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ahh, thanks mr cutler.
    i see you are new to this forum-but that is no excuse to butt into the man's thread and be disrespectful.
  13. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i see you are new to this forum-but that is no excuse to butt into the man's thread and be disrespectful.
    maybe he is a homo?
  14. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    maybe he is a homo?
    Haha, you guys!
  15. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    maybe he is a homo?
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Outstanding is a genius and a massive help to everybody on this form! Don't you EVER disrespect my friend you fukking ignorant piece of sh!t and get the fukk out of here you god damn useless fukking troll!

On the topic comment aight I'm placing my order today on recomp, slin sane, another ASGT, alpha T2(for my mom ), and flawless. I'm also about to make an appointment for a blood test for before and after bulk.

P.S. have you ever taken 2 caps of slin sane for pre-workout?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

did i hit a vein leulinks? didnt mean to...im actually very impressed by this log. just wanted to see if the physique matched the mouth.

i am not a homo. sorry if i cluttered ur log mr outstanding (cutler)
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Hey outstanding have you ever used slin by LG before. I'm still getting sane and RCD but I just wanna know. If so could you please provide me with your thoughts on it?

Thanks Brah!
  19. Professional Member

did i hit a vein leulinks? didnt mean to...im actually very impressed by this log. just wanted to see if the physique matched the mouth.

i am not a homo. sorry if i cluttered ur log mr outstanding (cutler)
    No harm done Mr. TheOne

-Jay
  20. Professional Member

Hey outstanding have you ever used slin by LG before. I'm still getting sane and RCD but I just wanna know. If so could you please provide me with your thoughts on it?

Thanks Brah!
    No sir, I have not tried it... but I have studied the listed ingredient blend, and I don't think I'm overstepping any boundaries by pointing out the fact its efficacy isn't on par with the GDAs of choice I recommend. The version of ALA used is the weakest variety in very limited non-clinical dosages per serving, and the other supporting mimetic compounds seem to be far below the standard set by Glycobol etc.

I am someone who advises athletes, friends, or training partners to seek out quality products that are properly dosed and will offer an equal benefit in return for the required investment.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

No sir, I have not tried it... but I have studied the listed ingredient blend, and I don't think I'm overstepping any boundaries by pointing out the fact its efficacy isn't on par with the GDAs of choice I recommend. The version of ALA used is the weakest variety in very limited non-clinical dosages per serving, and the other supporting mimetic compounds seem to be far below the standard set by Glycobol etc.

I am someone who advises athletes, friends, or training partners to seek out quality products that are properly dosed and will offer an equal benefit in return for the required investment.

Nice to know.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

From your journals am going to take a wild guess that you were good in English class. Just a thought!
  23. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Nice to know.
    I'm not a good guy in real life... I just play one on Anabolic Minds

I really appreciate your offer to send me Need2Slin, and will keep track of it and offer a comparative insight here in my Summer Recomp Journal for the readership. I'm very excited and wanted to publicly thank you.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quick question Do you take recomp as soon as after your workout and then take your shake and eat. Or shake, recomp, wait, then eat.

Also I don't know if I've asked you this before but do you take recomp post-workout, eat, recomp(for next meal), and eat again?
  25. Professional Member

Quick question Do you take recomp as soon as after your workout and then take your shake and eat. Or shake, recomp, wait, then eat.

Also I don't know if I've asked you this before but do you take recomp post-workout, eat, recomp(for next meal), and eat again?
    Wake
    - 2 Slin Sane
    - 2 Recompadrol
    - 2 Alpha T2
    (15 minutes)
    - Breakfast

If I train at 4:00pm...
    - 2 Slin Sane (3:45pm)
    - 2 Alpha T2
    (Train)
    - 2 Slin Sane
    - 2 Recompadrol
    - 800mg R-ALA caps (Higher Power from BB.com)
    (15 minute drive home)
    - 3 scoops VPX Stealth

Post-Post Workout Meal @ 6:30pm
    - 2 Recompadrol (6:15pm)
    - 4g GC, equating to 2g HCA content (raw bulk powder)

Before Retiring for the Evening
    - 1 Slin Sane
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

leu, slin did absolutely NOTHING for me. might as well just taken sugar pills.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Wake
    - 2 Slin Sane
    - 2 Recompadrol
    - 2 Alpha T2
    (15 minutes)
    - Breakfast

If I train at 4:00pm...
    - 2 Slin Sane (3:45pm)
    - 2 Alpha T2
    (Train)
    - 2 Slin Sane
    - 2 Recompadrol
    - 800mg R-ALA caps (Higher Power from BB.com)
    (15 minute drive home)
    - 3 scoops VPX Stealth

Post-Post Workout Meal @ 6:30pm
    - 2 Recompadrol (6:15pm)
    - 4g GC, equating to 2g HCA content (raw bulk powder)

Before Retiring for the Evening
    - 1 Slin Sane
    It can't get any simpler than this. Thank you! Also with the slin and recomp dose like that you most be pumped all day long. That must be an amazing feeling

P.S. thats the cheapest R-ALA I've ever seen. Do you feel the difference when you do take it?
  28. Professional Member

It can't get any simpler than this. Thank you! Also with the slin and recomp dose like that you most be pumped all day long. That must be an amazing feeling
    I'm on cloud TEN! Slin Sane JUST came yesterday, so of course I twisted the cap off and ripped the cotton out and tossed back a couple of those shining capsules as soon as I could!

I'm glad I could offer some help Leulinks, keep up the hard work! I'll have another in-depth journal update coming soon!
  29. Professional Member

leu, slin did absolutely NOTHING for me. might as well just taken sugar pills.
    He has sent a PM to me earlier explaining how Nutra Planet was having an upcoming closeout sale on Slin; I also explained, objectively, that based on the ingredient blend and listed amounts per capsule, it would be a purchase made in vain. With the ever growing body of support revolving around Recompadrol and Slin Sane, I'd be hard pressed to direct anyone to seek greener pastures, because I think they would only end up on a wild goose chase.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

He has sent a PM to me earlier explaining how Nutra Planet was having an upcoming closeout sale on Slin; I also explained, objectively, that based on the ingredient blend and listed amounts per capsule, it would be a purchase made in vain. With the ever growing body of support revolving around Recompadrol and Slin Sane, I'd be hard pressed to direct anyone to seek greener pastures, because I think they would only end up on a wild goose chase.
    DUDE your a rep now! Congrats bro! Yeah for $20 for a 60 days worth it was worth a shot. I just spend the money from animal pak on slin sane so no biggy.
  31. SBT
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

in and following this one!
  32. Professional Member

DUDE your a rep now! Congrats bro!
    Thanks a lot! I was thrilled to be approached by such a great company with an eye on the future and plans for massive expansion. I was a hard core fervent believer and user of Genomyx long before I was contacted about this distinct honor, and will continue to dive in head-over-heels into research and any other facet that will propel this company toward limitless success!

Quote Originally Posted by SBT View Post
    in and following this one!
    Thanks for stopping by and welcome!
  33. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

congrats bud, they picked a good one
  34. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks Outstanding Its an honor to have you part of the team. Besides being one of the sharpest guys I know your good people as well.
  35. Diamond Member

congrats-you have a ton of knowledge to share.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

I am in!!

I started taking Alpha T2, lean xtreme, and T-33 3 days ago and have lost 4 pounds already!! Just received my recomp and should be getting my slim sane by weeks end. I've substituted H-Drol for M-Drol and added furaza-a.

And I must admit that in my excited state while ordering recomp I purchased Glycobol too. Not sure if they be taken at the same time (I would guess not).

anyway, don't wanna crash in on Outstanding's log

But any more info and suggestion you can provide me is greatly appreciated.
  37. Diamond Member

I am in!!

I started taking Alpha T2, lean xtreme, and T-33 3 days ago and have lost 4 pounds already!! Just received my recomp and should be getting my slim sane by weeks end. I've substituted H-Drol for M-Drol and added furaza-a.

And I must admit that in my excited state while ordering recomp I purchased Glycobol too. Not sure if they be taken at the same time (I would guess not).

anyway, don't wanna crash in on Outstanding's log

But any more info and suggestion you can provide me is greatly appreciated.
    wow-that's some heavy supps!!! personally i wouldn't touch mdrol solo, let alone with all the other stuff you got going.

i seriously think you need to rethink what you are doing.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

Not taking M-Drol. Taking H-Drol 
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

I have started bulking today but won't start taking supplements until everything is here. I would say if your taking more than 100g of carbs take recomp(3 pills). So for breakfast, post-wokrout, and post-post-workout. For the other 3 meals I would take 1 pill of Glycobol.

Don't lesson to me unless outstanding okays this idea.
  40. Diamond Member

Not taking M-Drol. Taking H-Drol 
    so you will be taking /at2/lean extreme/t-33/hdrol/fura/glycobol?

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALPHA MALE Anyone!
    By Aaelael in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 10:28 AM
  2. Becoming an Alpha male: Mr. Incog's pure Alpha One log
    By mrinc0gnit0 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 02:01 AM
  3. pct with alpha male
    By luggnut in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0