1. Andre, that is spectacular strength. Your new name is Andre the strong
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

2. great work my friend!!!!
    Working on living
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Well done man, you prove my sig quote true every day!
    I try to only say what i can back up haha

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    AG,

As usual way to kill it. Awesome work Bro!

How did he prove it would be weird asking your little sister for a rubber?

I dont think i can ever ask my sister for a rubber.....if she had them I may black out in a fit of rage...

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Andre, that is spectacular strength. Your new name is Andre the strong
    Nah i think i still need years to earn that title...but thanks buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    great work my friend!!!!
    Thank you sir

Hey guys sorry for the lack of attention, im sitting outside of class right now trying to just update everythign real quick. Ill have a little more time this weekend and ill catch up to speed! Been a hectic and stressful week but being SWOLE seems to be getting me through!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

4. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Hey guys sorry for the lack of attention, im sitting outside of class right now trying to just update everythign real quick. Ill have a little more time this weekend and ill catch up to speed! Been a hectic and stressful week but being SWOLE seems to be getting me through!
    It'll get you through the rough spots...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It'll get you through the rough spots...
    Oh yes it will. I mean i am quite shocked....this week was so hectic somedays im not even meeting caloric requirments. One day even dropped down to 1700 b/c i was literally out the entire day working on lab/class/reports/studying. That day was a nightmare...thank god I didnt have lift that day and decided to skip cardio b/c there was no way that was going to be a good idea on hitting cardio at 12 oclock at night...after eating 1700 calories. I just took 3 scoops of RecoverPro and went to bed.

So friday I didnt lift b/c i walked into the gym, go under the squat rack and went to hit 425. My knee started to hurt and i felt off. And not like... oh im tired off...im talking about my body doesnt feel right off. I said i dont feel like getting injured 2 weeks into my cut so i drank some RecoverPro with my meal and called it a day.

WOKE UP THIS MORNING!!! Said ok its time to make up for yesterday. Here is the workout i did in a FASTED STATE! Also remember this week was hell....only 2 days i met my 2200 calorie requirement. Other days i was barely hitting 2000 and one day dropped to 1700 just out of pure accident.

Woke up popper 1 Alpha T2 and 2 scoops of ASGT:

Took a 10 minute walk
    Stretched out
    Warmed up

Squats:
    425x5
    425x5
    425x5
    425x5
    425x3!!!! BELOW PARALLEL!!! I GOT STRONGER WOOOOO!!!

Bench: no rest
    Pausing at bottom

135x5
    185x5
    225x5
    225x3
    185x4
    135x5

One Arm Dumbell Row switching from arm to arm:

This was fun cause i tried to rest as little as possible
    100x5
    100x5
    100x5
    100x5
    100x5

SuperSet non stop:
    Side lateral/rear laterals:

5 sets of 10 reps with 15lbs dumbells

100 total reps, great pump

Triple super set:
    Upright row/Skull Crushers/Barbell curls

3 total sets non-stop no rest(just changing weight)

Abs:
    Bicycle crunches and V-sit ups

After this I popped 2 glycobol and 2 OEP and drank a gatorade mixed with 2 scoops RecoverPro.

Waited 30 minutes

Meal of Rice, Shrimp, and eggs with TestoPro, Stoked, and Sesamin.

Feeling GREAT!!!

Going to wait a bit. Take 2 AT2 talk a walk, wash my dog, wash my car, and then continue studying.

I think im gonna keep this scheme of working out on the morning of my increased carb days. So ill be lifting Satuday/Monday/Wednesday. Cardio Sunday/Tuesday.

Havent weighed myself in a few days....last time i checked i was at 186. Ill probably shoot up a bit today but not by much since im not pigging out, just increasing carbs and calories by a bit. Maybe ill have a taco....haha
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.
    •   

6. man those numbers are insane!!!! one of these days you have got to post those vids again. Just impressive man!!!!
    Working on living

7. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    man those numbers are insane!!!! one of these days you have got to post those vids again. Just impressive man!!!!
    i gotta find a way to video tape myself first!! lol...the only way i have yet to try is my cell phone....and i need my sister to do that and she is usually MIA when im lifting. My dad is usually spotting me.

Ill get a vid up...eventually lol

8. vids are fun to watch when people are moving big weight...

9. Great workout. Totally sick numbers.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

10. Christ what a day...

So after eating 1 meal at 9 am and then trying t workout when i got back home at 5....needless to say it wasnt happening. I was going to do more damage then good and my main goal of this log is to diet RIGHT and train SMART. One 500 calorie meal that was consumed 8 hours before training does not constitute something to train given my routine.

So since I have a very rigorous week ahead of me I will change up my routine for this week.

Tuesday: 10-15 minutes HIIT cardio
    Wednesday: Bench(325)/Squat(455)/Deadlift(455) + shoulders, traps, biceps, triceps abs(light)
    Thursday: rest since big final is on friday
    Friday: 10-15 minutes cardio following by full body light routine(deload of sorts)

Sunday/Monday I should resume the routine as normal.

I quickly ate some pepperoni and cheddar cheese to give me a boost of energy to study. Also added 2 scoops of whey. Im defrosting some steak to eat in 2-3 hours.

It's all about rolling with the punches. Life just handed me some lemons...i have decided to squeeze those lemons in the eyes of life then kick life in the nutz.

Off to study. I have 2 finals this week, one on wednesday and one on friday.

11. good luck on the finals my friend
    Working on living

12. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    It's all about rolling with the punches. Life just handed me some lemons...i have decided to squeeze those lemons in the eyes of life then kick life in the nutz.

Epic...

13. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    In other words .. "Go with the flow..."

14. Make it happen GH!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

15. Nice workouts GH!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

16. Give it hell GH.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

17. Do it! Do It!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Christ what a day...

Tuesday: 10-15 minutes HIIT cardio
    Wednesday: Bench(325)/Squat(455)/Deadlift(455) + shoulders, traps, biceps, triceps abs(light)
    Thursday: rest since big final is on friday
    Friday: 10-15 minutes cardio following by full body light routine(deload of sorts)
    Change can be good.

hitt cardio nice. I do that sometimes. ever do interval cardio?

summer college I assume

What are you majoring in?
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

19. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Change can be good.

hitt cardio nice. I do that sometimes. ever do interval cardio?

summer college I assume

What are you majoring in?
    Yep summer college. No majoring taking organic chemistry for grad school. I graduated from Emory with a Bachelors in Science in Nueroscience and Behavioral Biology. Right now Im pretty much amplifying my resume for med school. Improving GPA, getting experience, get another degree....

Hey sorry for the lack of updates. Woke up at 5 am this morning and had a final and then continued to study till 9pm. Got home hit bench and deadlift.

Bench :
    325x5
    325x5
    315x1

Deadlift:
    455x2
    455x1

Been a long day and just wanted to do something. Nothing impressive but something. I was going to hit squat...but i looked at the clock at it was past 12....i need to be up in the morning and study all day again.

Friday I should be able to update you all, and give a 3 week review. But the SWOLE stack is definitely preventing me from losing ANY muscle. This went from a cut to a drastic recomp. I dont see my weight changing much but fat is melting off and I am if anything maintaining if not gaining muscle mass. This week is 2000 calories a day.

Hopefully i can get a full body on friday and get back to the grind next week when i start DCP.

20. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Yep summer college. No majoring taking organic chemistry for grad school. I graduated from Emory with a Bachelors in Science in Nueroscience and Behavioral Biology. Right now Im pretty much amplifying my resume for med school. Improving GPA, getting experience, get another degree....

Hey sorry for the lack of updates. Woke up at 5 am this morning and had a final and then continued to study till 9pm. Got home hit bench and deadlift.

Bench :
    325x5
    325x5
    315x1

Deadlift:
    455x2
    455x1

Been a long day and just wanted to do something. Nothing impressive but something. I was going to hit squat...but i looked at the clock at it was past 12....i need to be up in the morning and study all day again.

Friday I should be able to update you all, and give a 3 week review. But the SWOLE stack is definitely preventing me from losing ANY muscle. This went from a cut to a drastic recomp. I dont see my weight changing much but fat is melting off and I am if anything maintaining if not gaining muscle mass. This week is 2000 calories a day.

Hopefully i can get a full body on friday and get back to the grind next week when i start DCP.
    Nice numbers GH.

21. Good stuff get that full body in you will feel like a champ!
    Current Training Log -

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff get that full body in you will feel like a champ!
    He already looks like a champ

23. Yah it's almost confusing when you see hardly any weight come off on the scales and the mirror says something different. All you think is can this be true. Only problem with recomp is it is fairly slow and it gets tough when you want to get very lean and have to resort to more drastic dieting practices.

24. Sounds familiar. If I recomp right now it is like GH's experience purely a side effect of good training and supplementation because cals are at a deficit.
    Current Training Log -

25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds familiar. If I recomp right now it is like GH's experience purely a side effect of good training and supplementation because cals are at a deficit.
    I blame this entirely on the SWOLE stack. Alpha T-2 and OEP are leaning me out very nicely but I strongly believe the SWOLE stack is transforming my phsyieuq for the better. Calories are at 2000 and ill stay here for a bit. The routine is pushing my physical limits and creating the perfect environment for the stack to shine. Im only 3 weeks in and i have seen very noticeable results. For a natural stack this is going about and beyond my expectations. Just this weekend i was comfortable enough to go to a pool part which i havent done in quite some time.

So I should be back regularly updating everyone on a more regular basis. Thank you for waiting.

Fridays workout was SO much fun. TONS of aggression. Just had some fun in the gym and hit a full body. Ill just hit some of the highlights and not bore you witht he entire routine

Bench:
    225x23

Squat:
    315x21

Deadlift: Partials(from the knees up)
    600x2
    600x2
    600x1

Triple super set for shoulders: 4 sets
    Standing barbell military/Side Lateral/ Rear laterals

Upright row: 4 sets

SuperSet biceps: 5 sets
    Hammer curl/Preacher curl

Rested this weekend had a controlled increase in calories to prepare my body for a week of 2000 calories again.

Today Ill go back to my normal routine and i may change it up a bit to speed up the workout out. After the Bench ill hit a pyramid style workout for Bent Over Row.

Next my review of the Swole STack 3 weeks in:

Strength: Excellent thus far. Maintianing if not gaining strength while on caloric deficit.

Recovery: 2 days max. Usually recovery after a day or so. Literally after a weekend of rest my body is back at 100%.

Acne: Yes gots some back acne.

Aggression: Very high. More of a controlled aggression though. I feel as if this is more of my normal level of aggression. I am naturally aggressive and I feel as if the stack is bringing back the REAL me DESPITE the amazing amount of stress. Im loving it every second of this stack.

Muscle Gain: only way i can explain the scale staying within the same range

Over Anabolic Rating: 10/10....now before you get all pissy with me for being sponsored I want you to understand that This past week i should have gotten weaker....lost tremendous amounts of weight (in the past finals week can zap 5lbs off my frame)....and overall should have been bad for my overall strength goals. BUT it was just the opposite. My cut stayed RIGHT ON TRACK!!! Yeah the scale read the same by my abs are starting to show through along with my obliques. My strength has gone NOWHERE and if anything gave me enough motivation and aggression to bust through the week like a CHAMP. Now it is my strong opinion that this stack is right on point with bringing out your natural potential. I feel almost as if TestoPro and SToked are made for young and hungry guys like me. BUT then I realize the older crowd are getting the same benefits as I am. Truly a stack that hits you from all angles.

Best thing about this stack is that you can easily add to it or take away from it. You can just run glycobol and still get gains. Or just run testopro or just run stoked. OR you can combine it all then add HGHPro and maybe some of your faves from other places and the gains will just keep getting better. I feel so blessed right now and dont have the words to portray how lucky I am to be part of such a stellar team that has such high quality supplements that bring outs our natural potentials.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anabolic innovation samples
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 05:31 PM
  2. Anabolic Innovation's WANTS TO GIVE YOU MONEY!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 08:19 PM
  3. Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support
    By 01yz426 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-22-2006, 11:37 PM