When Cutting Meets Anabolic Innovation

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    do you do rotator cuff exercises with light weights a couple times a week?
    everytime i hit bench or military press i make sure to warm up the ol' rotator cuff. Even if I feel a little extra tension that say Ill warm it up. Something i consider a staple within my warm up routine.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    trutein i have yet to calculate but their pure isolat is 27 grams in a 30 gram scoop (only for the vanilla flavor though).

I love the taste of Myofusion and what I like most about it is that ir had more then just Whey but it does not have casein...to my knowledge. Nutrapro in my opinion is a pure Whey at its best. Has a nice mix of concentrate and isolate that bring up the percentage per scoop.

Trutein may have the more complete profile only b/c it has the casein as well as the Whey and the egg.
    Oh yah Myofusion has milk protein isolate not casein..

27 grams of isolate in a 30 gram scoop would be very difficult to do, Hydrolysate maybe as some of those are around 98% protein. Isolate is overated though and only good for postworkout. Trutein looks like that better product I agree. Problem I face is getting it shipped to Canada is expensive so the only choice I am left with is what I can pick up here. Myofusion is about the best I can do.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

GH, sounds like you got your game face on! I like it. I would also consider the ability to do more reps at a certain weight increased strength. If you could only do 315 5 times before and can do it 15 times now then you could probably easily do 375 5 times after a week or two of low rep training to get the CNS retrained. (I know those weren't your specific numbers just some I pulled out of my back side to make a point.) I plan on getting up there with you once I am injury free.

I do 2 sets of 15 external rotations with 10 lbs per hand before every workout includes my upper body, as well as 10 full arm circle/rotations both forward and back holding a 10 lb weight before I even think about starting my workout. I do all in a little giant set with some other movements through multiple ranges of motion until I feel a slight pump in my inner shoulders, IE supporting muscle of the joint, and then I start my lift.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Red face

everytime i hit bench or military press i make sure to warm up the ol' rotator cuff. Even if I feel a little extra tension that say Ill warm it up. Something i consider a staple within my warm up routine.
    My thoughts exactly. . .I do feel that no matter what the exercise is. . when you start going up in weights it is important that we listen to our body's. . .The muscle may be able to take it but its all of the other moving parts that may not. . . I have found this out the hard way and taking some time off to make sure that i don't damage any of my connective tissues beyond repair!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Oh yah Myofusion has milk protein isolate not casein..

27 grams of isolate in a 30 gram scoop would be very difficult to do, Hydrolysate maybe as some of those are around 98% protein. Isolate is overated though and only good for postworkout. Trutein looks like that better product I agree. Problem I face is getting it shipped to Canada is expensive so the only choice I am left with is what I can pick up here. Myofusion is about the best I can do.

I can agree with you that the ony truly effective time for Isolate is post workout, and this would be the only time I use it....as far as the shipping goes....good luck with that but go to the truscience.com website and see how shipping to canada works out.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    GH, sounds like you got your game face on! I like it. I would also consider the ability to do more reps at a certain weight increased strength. If you could only do 315 5 times before and can do it 15 times now then you could probably easily do 375 5 times after a week or two of low rep training to get the CNS retrained. (I know those weren't your specific numbers just some I pulled out of my back side to make a point.) I plan on getting up there with you once I am injury free.

I do 2 sets of 15 external rotations with 10 lbs per hand before every workout includes my upper body, as well as 10 full arm circle/rotations both forward and back holding a 10 lb weight before I even think about starting my workout. I do all in a little giant set with some other movements through multiple ranges of motion until I feel a slight pump in my inner shoulders, IE supporting muscle of the joint, and then I start my lift.

When it comes to increasing rep numbers, you are right that is one way to get stronger, but personally I notice that if i change it up and go for weight increasing weight for a period of time, then switch it up and look for rep numbers, this works best for me. For some reason if i dont touch a certain weight for awhile it takes me a a workout or two to get back into the rhythm of pushing it(like you stated where it may take a session or to to train the CNS). So this is why for maybe for 2-4 weeks ill change it up to the pyramid scheme then ill go back to try to pushing 315 for more reps for a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    My thoughts exactly. . .I do feel that no matter what the exercise is. . when you start going up in weights it is important that we listen to our body's. . .The muscle may be able to take it but its all of the other moving parts that may not. . . I have found this out the hard way and taking some time off to make sure that i don't damage any of my connective tissues beyond repair!
    School of hard knocks is very unforgiving at time...hope you dont have any permenant damage Big A
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

So here is when i reach out to you more seasoned bodybuilders and lifters for a little advice.

My cut is going excellently despite the scale reading the same. This doesnt bother me too much as long as i keep shredding fat. So at this point i think I have decided to extend my cut PAST my Swole stack.

This will mean i must:

A) change up the routine slightly to allow for maximal recovery to ensure continual strength gain/maintenance

B) Continue at caloric deficit

C) possibly look into other form of supplementation for fat loss

Part A I will work out when this stack draws closer to an end and will design it according to my fitness level at that time.

Part B...well thats a given ill probably continue cycling at around 2000 calories and having a day where it goes above that.

Part C is where Ill need the most help with. I would have been running Alpha T-2 and OEP for 8 weeks so I will need to end those. Lean Xtreme would have been for 4 weeks and DCP for 5 weeks.

Any suggestions on where to take my cut from there? Remember I wont be on anything that like the SWOLE stack so i have to be cautious not to get over zealous. I also will be taking a break from all herbal boosters for about 2-3 months.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

So here is when i reach out to you more seasoned bodybuilders and lifters for a little advice.

My cut is going excellently despite the scale reading the same. This doesnt bother me too much as long as i keep shredding fat. So at this point i think I have decided to extend my cut PAST my Swole stack.

This will mean i must:

A) change up the routine slightly to allow for maximal recovery to ensure continual strength gain/maintenance

B) Continue at caloric deficit

C) possibly look into other form of supplementation for fat loss

Part A I will work out when this stack draws closer to an end and will design it according to my fitness level at that time.

Part B...well thats a given ill probably continue cycling at around 2000 calories and having a day where it goes above that.

Part C is where Ill need the most help with. I would have been running Alpha T-2 and OEP for 8 weeks so I will need to end those. Lean Xtreme would have been for 4 weeks and DCP for 5 weeks.

Any suggestions on where to take my cut from there? Remember I wont be on anything that like the SWOLE stack so i have to be cautious not to get over zealous. I also will be taking a break from all herbal boosters for about 2-3 months.
    Recoverpro and HGHPro will definitely help and you could probably get away with continuing the Stoked...
    You could add in Prime seeing as it's non-hormonal...
    All that to help preserve mass...

You've been on fat burners for 8 weeks so time to get off the stims don't think there is any other really great fat burners out there that I can think of off hand. Maybe Recreate as it's mild stim..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Can you give me a idea on what type of rotator cuff exercises that are good to do.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Recoverpro and HGHPro will definitely help and you could probably get away with continuing the Stoked...
    You could add in Prime seeing as it's non-hormonal...
    All that to help preserve mass...

You've been on fat burners for 8 weeks so time to get off the stims don't think there is any other really great fat burners out there that I can think of off hand. Maybe Recreate as it's mild stim..

I could probably hit up a HGHpro, Stoked, RecoverPro stack and add in the Prime i have stored up. I can run that stack for 4 extra weeks to really help preserve lean mass. But i was considering saving up the HGHpro and Stoked for November so that I can run it with the Swole Stack. So i may just switch to Prime since i havent hit that up in awhile....

I was thinking dermatherm target and Recreate. But after 8 weeks of fat burners maybe it is wise just to take a complete break from all thermo's? Maybe take a 4 week break then try another fatburning stack? Needless to say I can really see me getting that desired look but I can quit before i get there.
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I could probably hit up a HGHpro, Stoked, RecoverPro stack and add in the Prime i have stored up. I can run that stack for 4 extra weeks to really help preserve lean mass. But i was considering saving up the HGHpro and Stoked for November so that I can run it with the Swole Stack. So i may just switch to Prime since i havent hit that up in awhile....

I was thinking dermatherm target and Recreate. But after 8 weeks of fat burners maybe it is wise just to take a complete break from all thermo's? Maybe take a 4 week break then try another fatburning stack? Needless to say I can really see me getting that desired look but I can quit before i get there.
    You will get to your goal I have zero doubt about that.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    You will get to your goal I have zero doubt about that.
    Oh...getting there is not in question...IT WILL BE DONE!! The only question is how fast? I think ill go to speed with Kleen and shoot for 8 more weeks so that 4 weeks more then my current goal to ensure me looking lean and mean.
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Oh...getting there is not in question...IT WILL BE DONE!! The only question is how fast? I think ill go to speed with Kleen and shoot for 8 more weeks so that 4 weeks more then my current goal to ensure me looking lean and mean.
    Go for it. That is what I love about the AI sponsored athletes you are all totally driven!!!
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Go for it. That is what I love about the AI sponsored athletes you are all totally driven!!!
    Well its even though I am naturally quite driven driven it becomes easier when you got someone supporting you every step of the way. Makes me want to go above and beyond any goal i set for myself.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yahhhh .. some might call it that...
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

hey gohardorgohome
    you should burn down your house so you have no other choice but to go hard

sure youll be homeless but at least you'll be huge compared to other hobo's
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    hey gohardorgohome
    you should burn down your house so you have no other choice but to go hard

sure youll be homeless but at least you'll be huge compared to other hobo's
    I like the way you think....just live in the gym 24/7....i like it
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I would add in ALCAR, and maybe something that suppresses cortisol like maybe running 6 grams of cissus a day with it. That will also keep your joints in check. Keep using the glycobol if you have it to take, especially pre fasted training. For your stim use bulk Chocomine. It heats you up nicely and gives a great chocolate flavor to your coffee if you put a little in it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I would add in ALCAR, and maybe something that suppresses cortisol like maybe running 6 grams of cissus a day with it. That will also keep your joints in check. Keep using the glycobol if you have it to take, especially pre fasted training. For your stim use bulk Chocomine. It heats you up nicely and gives a great chocolate flavor to your coffee if you put a little in it.

so chocamine and cissus along with some ALCAR once this stack runs out. Sounds good. Anything else?
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I think i like the sound of this for the last 4 weeks:

1 bottle Dermatherm Target 39.95

Chocamine 14.95

Alcar(still have maye 200g)

SuperCissus(i have some bulk stored away)

Not sure if Ill still have enough glycobol...but i have some Anabolic Pump stashed away

Should I add in 1 bottle Recreate? I have a buddy who will sell me this for 30 bucks

Mind you I am paying for this stack by digging holes....EXTRA CARDIO BABY! WOOO

Then adding to that I need to buy some protein...so thats another 44.95 (trutein)
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I think i like the sound of this for the last 4 weeks:

1 bottle Dermatherm Target 39.95

Chocamine 14.95

Alcar(still have maye 200g)

SuperCissus(i have some bulk stored away)

Not sure if Ill still have enough glycobol...but i have some Anabolic Pump stashed away

Should I add in 1 bottle Recreate? I have a buddy who will sell me this for 30 bucks

Mind you I am paying for this stack by digging holes....EXTRA CARDIO BABY! WOOO

Then adding to that I need to buy some protein...so thats another 44.95 (trutein)
    Looks good the Recreate probably wouldn't hurt either. Has the forslean to keep the body preferentially using fat for energy, and a different anti cortisol than Slim extreme. Should be a nice addition bulk Sesamine is another option too. Sesamine and Berberine make a nice combo, Sesamine releases the fat, berberine turns off fat stores so it isn't redeposited, forslean tells the body to burn fat for energy, good synergy all the way around.
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks again Kleen. Ill look over everything again and play with options and prices and get back to you guys so you can approve or critique my final decision.

Update time!!

So yesterday i walk into the gym to hit my lift and I just didnt have a lift in me. I felt drained. Im thinking its the caloric deficit that was getting to me since even after 2 scoops of ASGT i was feeling just....off. So I sat back and re-evaluated my routine and compared to to previous routines and what not.So I ate a steak (still staying around 2000 calories for the day) and re-vamped my routine.

Im thinking going heavy every single week during a cut is probably what has lead to me being really off some days. I noticed a trend in previous workouts that either i skipped or ended early and in an effort to break this trend i think i should change to one week heavy and 1 week light. The heavy week i lay off the cardio the light week and add it back in. This will allow my body to burn calories and continue cutting while adding an emphasis on recovery from pushing myself during my routines.

The light weeks I will probably lay off of my 4 big lifts and hit the muscle from more angles. Im also thinking about leaving the full body split for one reason....the more i concentrate on the every muscle...the stronger i can possible become. This also allows for the light weeks to be far less intense.

SO that being said and done...I wasnt going to let myself off the hook about missing a lift so....

Woke up at 4:30 AM chugged 2.5 scoops of ASGT and was in my gym by 5am.

Deadlift:
    135x10
    225x10
    315x6
    405x1
    405x7 (wraps)
    455x2 (wraps)

Bent Over Row: superset between weights
    135x8
    185x8

135x8
    185x8

135x8
    185 x7

135x8
    185x8--->i was really cheating on this set

Seated V-Bar row:
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10
    100x8
    100x4

Hammer Curl:
    20x8
    30x8
    45x3
    45x3
    30x4
    20x6

Preacher curl machine:
    20x5
    20x5
    20x7
    20x4

Satisfied with not having skipped back I drank some RecoverPro and cooked breakfast. Tomorrow Ill have to hit legs.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

great self assessment my friend!!! Its always good to see guys figure things out before the injuries or burnout occur
    Working on living
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    great self assessment my friend!!! Its always good to see guys figure things out before the injuries or burnout occur
    Thank you sir! Just trying to learn from past mistakes. I was a bit over zealous when i laid out this routine and made the mistake of not allowing enough time to rest. Happens, but im hoping if i change it up now i can continue to progress the way i have been up until this point.
  24. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thanks again Kleen. Ill look over everything again and play with options and prices and get back to you guys so you can approve or critique my final decision.

Update time!!

So yesterday i walk into the gym to hit my lift and I just didnt have a lift in me. I felt drained. Im thinking its the caloric deficit that was getting to me since even after 2 scoops of ASGT i was feeling just....off. So I sat back and re-evaluated my routine and compared to to previous routines and what not.So I ate a steak (still staying around 2000 calories for the day) and re-vamped my routine.

Im thinking going heavy every single week during a cut is probably what has lead to me being really off some days. I noticed a trend in previous workouts that either i skipped or ended early and in an effort to break this trend i think i should change to one week heavy and 1 week light. The heavy week i lay off the cardio the light week and add it back in. This will allow my body to burn calories and continue cutting while adding an emphasis on recovery from pushing myself during my routines.

The light weeks I will probably lay off of my 4 big lifts and hit the muscle from more angles. Im also thinking about leaving the full body split for one reason....the more i concentrate on the every muscle...the stronger i can possible become. This also allows for the light weeks to be far less intense.

SO that being said and done...I wasnt going to let myself off the hook about missing a lift so....

Woke up at 4:30 AM chugged 2.5 scoops of ASGT and was in my gym by 5am.

Deadlift:
    135x10
    225x10
    315x6
    405x1
    405x7 (wraps)
    455x2 (wraps)

Bent Over Row: superset between weights
    135x8
    185x8

135x8
    185x8

135x8
    185 x7

135x8
    185x8--->i was really cheating on this set

Seated V-Bar row:
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10
    100x8
    100x4

Hammer Curl:
    20x8
    30x8
    45x3
    45x3
    30x4
    20x6

Preacher curl machine:
    20x5
    20x5
    20x7
    20x4

Satisfied with not having skipped back I drank some RecoverPro and cooked breakfast. Tomorrow Ill have to hit legs.
    Very nice workout GH.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I concur, and can't wait to see how you lay this one out. I was wondering how long you could keep machining on like that without lightening the load. I am employing a 10 and 15 rep marker on my workout. My goal is to find a weight I can hit 10 or a few more with and then work my way up to 15 with that weight. Once I hit 15 on the first work set with that weight I will move up and then work with that weight until I get to 15. I will do a deload week ever 4-6 weeks consisting of bodyweight work and or machines. Just to get a pump and blood to the muscle.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I concur, and can't wait to see how you lay this one out. I was wondering how long you could keep machining on like that without lightening the load. I am employing a 10 and 15 rep marker on my workout. My goal is to find a weight I can hit 10 or a few more with and then work my way up to 15 with that weight. Once I hit 15 on the first work set with that weight I will move up and then work with that weight until I get to 15. I will do a deload week ever 4-6 weeks consisting of bodyweight work and or machines. Just to get a pump and blood to the muscle.
    Good point. i always cycle intensity. too much and injuries can occur in my opinion.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Agreed with Kleen, going into week 4 GVT I am noticing I am staying sore longer o.O Bittersweet though because I am starting to grow too lol. Definitely excited to see how much my bench has increased though
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Agreed with Kleen, going into week 4 GVT I am noticing I am staying sore longer o.O Bittersweet though because I am starting to grow too lol. Definitely excited to see how much my bench has increased though
    Your still a young pup though. Injuries did not start happening for myself until 25-26 and I trained very heavy for years on end with sometimes crap form looking back.

Listen to us experienced guys do light rotator cuff work(no more than 5 lbs) for 10-15 minutes before training shoulders.

warm up knees before heavy legs

always take time to get loose and warm up.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  29. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Your still a young pup though. Injuries did not start happening for myself until 25-26 and I trained very heavy for years on end with sometimes crap form looking back.

Listen to us experienced guys do light rotator cuff work(no more than 5 lbs) for 10-15 minutes before training shoulders.

warm up knees before heavy legs

always take time to get loose and warm up.
    Again great advice.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I would cycle intensity from one scheme to the next rather than from week to week, like 4 weeks heavy then change routine to high intensity isolated. Yah compound lifting and dieting are not great bedfellows...

I feel you're more on the fence than most, I think you have be decide between bodybuilding and powerlifting and go with it. Yah can still keep a fairly lean physique and Powerlift. Kabuki is a good example. I feel this is more where you're talents lie, it would be a shame to let all that good strength go to waste...
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I say pwr lift now while young and build a nice solid base of size, then BB later to refine that base. My .02
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Let me not get anyone confused....i lift for strength and strength only. The cutting though it is an intricate part of bodybuilding, i never plan on getting competitive. The reason why i wanna cut is to lose all unfunctional weight for fighting. I want to be as lean as i possibly can be while pushing as much weight as is humanly or inhumanly possible.

I like to powerlift b/c of the strength it gives me and I have always been an avid martial artist. I plan to compete in these two areas in the near future. Though i dont post it I do practice martial arts almost daily.

Now to address Kleen...i first started lifting with that goal in mind. Something my dad told me to do to avoid injury. I may go back to that in a bit just to mix things up.

John gave some point on advice about warming up that rotator cuff. It really helps prevent a lot of injuries.

DW... the reason i wanna try cycling from one week to the next is to basically allow myself to really beat myself up on heavy weeks but because im on caloric deficit...give my body and CNS a good amount of time before i tackle that weight again. That week of light lifting i can work on sprint style HIIT cardio and just a nice pump/burn calories.

AZ i dont think i have it in me to bodybuild....not yet at least. Maybe I will take up ur advice and look more into bodybuilding once im close to DW's age b/c i may not be able to powerlift at that point and my body will be too beaten up to be an effective competitive martial artist. Ill never not lift...and not fight...so i might as well find something to stay competitive in and bodybuilding may just be that.

Quick update....im gaining weight....no idea how. I weighed in at 191 this morning and im downing 2000 calories or less a day. If you all remember I was down in the mid 180's a few weeks back but now i cant break 190. Heck monday i was 188 after increasing calories on saturday and now after a week at 2000 calories im up to 191. Where is my body getting the material to gain any sort of weight? I mean i know the Swole Stack is very anabolic but i mean im not eating enough to be gaining weight....

Im confused....this is freaky....im leaning out and getting bigger....at caloric deficit.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Nice post GH. you have a plan my friend and that is half the battle
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I have no clue where you are gaining weight my friend, but if you find out let me know! I am having a hell of a time getting above 180 consistently at 4000+ a day! I have a feeling its because I am not lifting very big yet. Meh.

I like your style though, you put a lot of thought into your actions and it definitely shows.
  35. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Gaining weight, and getting leaner, while eating less.

Unreal.

36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Nice post GH. you have a plan my friend and that is half the battle
    the boring half...now the fun half is the ATTACK!

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    I have no clue where you are gaining weight my friend, but if you find out let me know! I am having a hell of a time getting above 180 consistently at 4000+ a day! I have a feeling its because I am not lifting very big yet. Meh.

I like your style though, you put a lot of thought into your actions and it definitely shows.
    Maybe you should try getting SWOLE? haha I mean I remember when Kleen told me I would like this stack...i didnt know how prophetic he was being at the time till now.

Now mind you i really believe the reason why i am moderately going up is due to my diet....but its ridiculous im still consistantly progressing. Im tempted just to raise my caloric intake to maintenance and see what happens haha...but alas just one day of increased caloric intake and then back to the fat shredding diet.

Next week....i start grazing and increase my protein intake reducing my over all fat intake. Still maintaining ~2000 a day...i really dont wanna go under that b/c at that point ill be pushing it. Yesterday i was at 1800 and i felt very weak and this morning i was just out of it. So im spiking calories today getting in a few simple sugars nothing crazy and then back to the grind tomorrow. Calories wont surpass the 5000 mark(realistically between 3000-4000).

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Gaining weight, and getting leaner, while eating less.

Unreal.
    I really dont understand it...but this is the shizza. I mean i actually dont believe how this is happening and if i were to be reading it from someone else I would be heavily skeptical.

Whoever gave this stack its name obviously ran this stack...and named it accordingly.
  37. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

It certainly lives up to its name.

38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I spoke with a friend of mine who is a certified nutritionalist. She is also a body builder, she reiterated some of my beliefs of the fact we have conditioned our bodies to run on way more food than what it needs, and way more protein. That gaining or losing LBM once your body is in a homeostasis with lower calories is very easy and most people really only need half the calories they consume to gain LBM. I am gradually going to step my calories down to about 1800-2000 and test her theory. During my contest prep I NEVER stopped adding a little LBM and I got down to 1600 calories a day. If this is the case and I am eating way more than I need to I am going to stick with it and add LBM slowly. She is averaging 7 lbs of LBM a year eating about 1000-1200 calories a day and is 153 right now very lean with a six pack. This will be a gradual drop for me so I can monitor the LBM but heck I can't imagine how much money I would save in food and protein alone. Her man is 5'10" and 225 shredded and eats about 1400 cals a day that's it. AMAZING.

Happy Independence Day! Here is a Montage of patriotic sexiness!

39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

^^^ is that sarah palin?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

A look a like I'm sure.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anabolic innovation samples
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 04:31 PM
  2. Anabolic Innovation's WANTS TO GIVE YOU MONEY!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 07:19 PM
  3. Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support
    By 01yz426 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-22-2006, 10:37 PM