When Cutting Meets Anabolic Innovation

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Absolutely sick workouts GH! I almost threw up a little just thinking about doing that to myself! Glad to see your in beast mode...
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)


  2. If I am not mistaken 2 scoops ASGT = 300mg caff plus synephrine, 1 OEP = 100mg caff plus AlphaY,1 AlphaT2 has 7mg AlphaY, and 30mg methyl-synephrine..


    Attachment 33778
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Well way to soldier through... but I have to say if you're physically ill pack it in and chalk it up to experience. You will be drying out and risking dehydration, then injure yourself or pass out. Sometimes smarter is better than tougher..
    ehhh i dont think i soldiered through very well i stopped without hitting triceps, abs, neck or calves.....not happy about that. But as you pointed out...i was vomitting and i was sweating buckets so the minute my strength was rapidly fading...i knew this wasnt a cool sign. I also looked in the mirror and i was very pale....not good as well. Maybe i should have stopped sooner...but at least i stopped before it got any worse

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    If I am not mistaken 2 scoops ASGT = 300mg caff plus synephrine, 1 OEP = 100mg caff plus AlphaY,1 AlphaT2 has 7mg AlphaY, and 30mg methyl-synephrine..


    Attachment 33778
    exactly! normally i would have calculated this and adjusted appropriately...but being 5:00am.... i was just going through the motions....Big mistake i paid for that WILL NOT be repeated. Now on if i make a morning c**ktail it will be done before going to bed.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mongo97 View Post
    numbers are looking good 4x5 with 405 squat!
    That is sick!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That is sick!!!
    with how strong i felt today...just wait till this friday!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  6. Man that sucks GH. I have done this to myself a few times. Like you I got annoyed with myself and attempted to soldier through. That is where I came up with my 3 puke rule. If I have to puke a 3rd time it is over... If I feel other systems being effected as yours were then i just stop. You did the smart thing. A smart soldier retreats at points in the battle where he is only weakening himself and not progressing. The insane soldier says "awwww screw it!" and runs directly to the fortress gate and gets taken out by the bow men and never battles again. Keep the battle smart to stay in the battle.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man that sucks GH. I have done this to myself a few times. Like you I got annoyed with myself and attempted to soldier through. That is where I came up with my 3 puke rule. If I have to puke a 3rd time it is over... If I feel other systems being effected as yours were then i just stop. You did the smart thing. A smart soldier retreats at points in the battle where he is only weakening himself and not progressing. The insane soldier says "awwww screw it!" and runs directly to the fortress gate and gets taken out by the bow men and never battles again. Keep the battle smart to stay in the battle.
    But that guy does get a medal of honor

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man that sucks GH. I have done this to myself a few times. Like you I got annoyed with myself and attempted to soldier through. That is where I came up with my 3 puke rule. If I have to puke a 3rd time it is over... If I feel other systems being effected as yours were then i just stop. You did the smart thing. A smart soldier retreats at points in the battle where he is only weakening himself and not progressing. The insane soldier says "awwww screw it!" and runs directly to the fortress gate and gets taken out by the bow men and never battles again. Keep the battle smart to stay in the battle.
    Good Analogy... I wouldn't take it that far though...

    Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    But that guy does get a medal of honor
    Well if he does, it will be his last...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Good Analogy... I wouldn't take it that far though...



    Well if he does, it will be his last...
    LMAO!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. Allow me to enlighten you to the steel which structures my soul. Allow me to share a piece of fire that burns throughout my mind. Born to this earth a mass of flesh, useless and weak, I mold my body with the iron that bears down on me. Understanding my weakness is but a driving force that allows me to become stronger. No man is born the best, but some are born with the innate desire for greatness. These are the times that chronicle my journey, these are the days that i will use to build my foundation. Though i cannot physically heave myself into years of solitutude and training, mentally and emotionally i wander a barren wasteland that only I must traverse. In this gaping abyss I train my mind to acquire the strength and acuity needed to subdue all who stand before me.

    First courage, then power, then technique.



    Todays lift:

    Deadlift: 1-1.5 minutes rest

    425x5
    425x4+ 1/2(didnt lock out)
    425x2
    425x3 + 1/2(didnt lock out)
    425x2


    Clean and press: instead of bursting through each set, i decided to pause between reps to increase work on my endurance. This proved to be very difficult being that what normally took 10 seconds took longer. This forced me to continue to exert power despite how tired I was....something i will keep.

    140x5
    140x5
    140x5

    During rest i would work on calves

    Incline Bench: no rest
    140x10
    155x8
    175x4
    195x2
    175x2
    135x6

    At this point i am dead tired, and begin to vomit. I am pushing myself harder then ever increasing the weight and making sure I push my muscular endurance to the max. So instead of quitting...i take a 5 minute break....sharpen my mind and fortify my resolve. I call my dad into the gym and ask him to spot my and do all the racking from this point on. This will decrease my rest periods and allow me to fully focus on my work out.

    Leg extension: no rest
    50x10
    75x10
    100x8
    125x6
    100x4
    75 x6
    50x8

    Over heard tricep extensions: 30 second rest
    Instead of pushing weight i lightened the overall load, stayed very light and worked on muscular endurance

    85x12
    85x10
    85x1....no rest dropped down to
    40x10.....15 seconds
    40x5

    Bicep superset no rest for 6 sets

    Preacher curl: 20 lb 4-5 reps
    Hammer Curl: 20 lbs 4-5 reps

    Total was about 50 reps non-stop


    neck exercises: 3 sets no rest

    Abs were not done today because i literally had no strength left to do abs.

    Weight is 186.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man that sucks GH. I have done this to myself a few times. Like you I got annoyed with myself and attempted to soldier through. That is where I came up with my 3 puke rule. If I have to puke a 3rd time it is over... If I feel other systems being effected as yours were then i just stop. You did the smart thing. A smart soldier retreats at points in the battle where he is only weakening himself and not progressing. The insane soldier says "awwww screw it!" and runs directly to the fortress gate and gets taken out by the bow men and never battles again. Keep the battle smart to stay in the battle.
    Very well said. No battle nor war was won b/c everyone died. The key is to come out victorious and that at times is knowing when to withdraw. Win at all costs in battle. Do not enter a battle without properly training.

    Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    But that guy does get a medal of honor
    A medal of honor yes, but that is just a piece of metal that cannot replace the life that was loss. A dead man cannot better himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Good Analogy... I wouldn't take it that far though...



    Well if he does, it will be his last...

    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post

    A medal of honor yes, but that is just a piece of metal that cannot replace the life that was loss. A dead man cannot better himself.
    Yeah, but chances are he betters a lot of other folks by his example.

    Makes no sense for our selected lifestyle though, Although I guess we can take inspiration from those guys who squat 210123123 pounds and their intestines fall out o.O

  13. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Allow me to enlighten you to the steel which structures my soul. Allow me to share a piece of fire that burns throughout my mind. Born to this earth a mass of flesh, useless and weak, I mold my body with the iron that bears down on me. Understanding my weakness is but a driving force that allows me to become stronger. No man is born the best, but some are born with the innate desire for greatness. These are the times that chronicle my journey, these are the days that i will use to build my foundation. Though i cannot physically heave myself into years of solitutude and training, mentally and emotionally i wander a barren wasteland that only I must traverse. In this gaping abyss I train my mind to acquire the strength and acuity needed to subdue all who stand before me.

    First courage, then power, then technique.


    Todays lift:

    Deadlift: 1-1.5 minutes rest

    425x5
    425x4+ 1/2(didnt lock out)
    425x2
    425x3 + 1/2(didnt lock out)
    425x2


    Clean and press: instead of bursting through each set, i decided to pause between reps to increase work on my endurance. This proved to be very difficult being that what normally took 10 seconds took longer. This forced me to continue to exert power despite how tired I was....something i will keep.

    140x5
    140x5
    140x5

    During rest i would work on calves

    Incline Bench: no rest
    140x10
    155x8
    175x4
    195x2
    175x2
    135x6

    At this point i am dead tired, and begin to vomit. I am pushing myself harder then ever increasing the weight and making sure I push my muscular endurance to the max. So instead of quitting...i take a 5 minute break....sharpen my mind and fortify my resolve. I call my dad into the gym and ask him to spot my and do all the racking from this point on. This will decrease my rest periods and allow me to fully focus on my work out.

    Leg extension: no rest
    50x10
    75x10
    100x8
    125x6
    100x4
    75 x6
    50x8

    Over heard tricep extensions: 30 second rest
    Instead of pushing weight i lightened the overall load, stayed very light and worked on muscular endurance

    85x12
    85x10
    85x1....no rest dropped down to
    40x10.....15 seconds
    40x5

    Bicep superset no rest for 6 sets

    Preacher curl: 20 lb 4-5 reps
    Hammer Curl: 20 lbs 4-5 reps

    Total was about 50 reps non-stop


    neck exercises: 3 sets no rest

    Abs were not done today because i literally had no strength left to do abs.

    Weight is 186.
    Great workout bro!!! I love the quote.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  14. Well done man, you prove my sig quote true every day!

  15. AG,

    As usual way to kill it. Awesome work Bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Well done man, you prove my sig quote true every day!
    How did he prove it would be weird asking your little sister for a rubber?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  16. Andre, that is spectacular strength. Your new name is Andre the strong
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  17. great work my friend!!!!
    Working on living

  18. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Well done man, you prove my sig quote true every day!
    I try to only say what i can back up haha

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    AG,

    As usual way to kill it. Awesome work Bro!



    How did he prove it would be weird asking your little sister for a rubber?

    I dont think i can ever ask my sister for a rubber.....if she had them I may black out in a fit of rage...

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Andre, that is spectacular strength. Your new name is Andre the strong
    Nah i think i still need years to earn that title...but thanks buddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    great work my friend!!!!
    Thank you sir



    Hey guys sorry for the lack of attention, im sitting outside of class right now trying to just update everythign real quick. Ill have a little more time this weekend and ill catch up to speed! Been a hectic and stressful week but being SWOLE seems to be getting me through!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Hey guys sorry for the lack of attention, im sitting outside of class right now trying to just update everythign real quick. Ill have a little more time this weekend and ill catch up to speed! Been a hectic and stressful week but being SWOLE seems to be getting me through!
    It'll get you through the rough spots...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It'll get you through the rough spots...
    Oh yes it will. I mean i am quite shocked....this week was so hectic somedays im not even meeting caloric requirments. One day even dropped down to 1700 b/c i was literally out the entire day working on lab/class/reports/studying. That day was a nightmare...thank god I didnt have lift that day and decided to skip cardio b/c there was no way that was going to be a good idea on hitting cardio at 12 oclock at night...after eating 1700 calories. I just took 3 scoops of RecoverPro and went to bed.



    So friday I didnt lift b/c i walked into the gym, go under the squat rack and went to hit 425. My knee started to hurt and i felt off. And not like... oh im tired off...im talking about my body doesnt feel right off. I said i dont feel like getting injured 2 weeks into my cut so i drank some RecoverPro with my meal and called it a day.

    WOKE UP THIS MORNING!!! Said ok its time to make up for yesterday. Here is the workout i did in a FASTED STATE! Also remember this week was hell....only 2 days i met my 2200 calorie requirement. Other days i was barely hitting 2000 and one day dropped to 1700 just out of pure accident.


    Woke up popper 1 Alpha T2 and 2 scoops of ASGT:

    Took a 10 minute walk
    Stretched out
    Warmed up

    Squats:
    425x5
    425x5
    425x5
    425x5
    425x3!!!! BELOW PARALLEL!!! I GOT STRONGER WOOOOO!!!


    Bench: no rest
    Pausing at bottom

    135x5
    185x5
    225x5
    225x3
    185x4
    135x5


    One Arm Dumbell Row switching from arm to arm:

    This was fun cause i tried to rest as little as possible
    100x5
    100x5
    100x5
    100x5
    100x5


    SuperSet non stop:
    Side lateral/rear laterals:

    5 sets of 10 reps with 15lbs dumbells

    100 total reps, great pump


    Triple super set:
    Upright row/Skull Crushers/Barbell curls

    3 total sets non-stop no rest(just changing weight)


    Abs:
    Bicycle crunches and V-sit ups



    After this I popped 2 glycobol and 2 OEP and drank a gatorade mixed with 2 scoops RecoverPro.

    Waited 30 minutes

    Meal of Rice, Shrimp, and eggs with TestoPro, Stoked, and Sesamin.

    Feeling GREAT!!!

    Going to wait a bit. Take 2 AT2 talk a walk, wash my dog, wash my car, and then continue studying.


    I think im gonna keep this scheme of working out on the morning of my increased carb days. So ill be lifting Satuday/Monday/Wednesday. Cardio Sunday/Tuesday.


    Havent weighed myself in a few days....last time i checked i was at 186. Ill probably shoot up a bit today but not by much since im not pigging out, just increasing carbs and calories by a bit. Maybe ill have a taco....haha
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  21. man those numbers are insane!!!! one of these days you have got to post those vids again. Just impressive man!!!!
    Working on living

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    man those numbers are insane!!!! one of these days you have got to post those vids again. Just impressive man!!!!
    i gotta find a way to video tape myself first!! lol...the only way i have yet to try is my cell phone....and i need my sister to do that and she is usually MIA when im lifting. My dad is usually spotting me.

    Ill get a vid up...eventually lol
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  23. vids are fun to watch when people are moving big weight...

  24. Great workout. Totally sick numbers.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  25. Christ what a day...

    So after eating 1 meal at 9 am and then trying t workout when i got back home at 5....needless to say it wasnt happening. I was going to do more damage then good and my main goal of this log is to diet RIGHT and train SMART. One 500 calorie meal that was consumed 8 hours before training does not constitute something to train given my routine.

    So since I have a very rigorous week ahead of me I will change up my routine for this week.

    Tuesday: 10-15 minutes HIIT cardio
    Wednesday: Bench(325)/Squat(455)/Deadlift(455) + shoulders, traps, biceps, triceps abs(light)
    Thursday: rest since big final is on friday
    Friday: 10-15 minutes cardio following by full body light routine(deload of sorts)

    Sunday/Monday I should resume the routine as normal.

    I quickly ate some pepperoni and cheddar cheese to give me a boost of energy to study. Also added 2 scoops of whey. Im defrosting some steak to eat in 2-3 hours.

    It's all about rolling with the punches. Life just handed me some lemons...i have decided to squeeze those lemons in the eyes of life then kick life in the nutz.

    Off to study. I have 2 finals this week, one on wednesday and one on friday.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  26. good luck on the finals my friend
    Working on living

  27. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    It's all about rolling with the punches. Life just handed me some lemons...i have decided to squeeze those lemons in the eyes of life then kick life in the nutz.

    Epic...

  28. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    It's all about rolling with the punches. Life just handed me some lemons...i have decided to squeeze those lemons in the eyes of life then kick life in the nutz.
    In other words .. "Go with the flow..."

  29. Make it happen GH!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  30. Nice workouts GH!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anabolic innovation samples
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 06:31 PM
  2. Anabolic Innovation's WANTS TO GIVE YOU MONEY!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 09:19 PM
  3. Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support
    By 01yz426 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 12:37 AM
Log in
Log in