Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

man those numbers are insane!!!! one of these days you have got to post those vids again. Just impressive man!!!!
    Working on living

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    man those numbers are insane!!!! one of these days you have got to post those vids again. Just impressive man!!!!
    i gotta find a way to video tape myself first!! lol...the only way i have yet to try is my cell phone....and i need my sister to do that and she is usually MIA when im lifting. My dad is usually spotting me.

Ill get a vid up...eventually lol
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

vids are fun to watch when people are moving big weight...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Great workout. Totally sick numbers.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

Christ what a day...

So after eating 1 meal at 9 am and then trying t workout when i got back home at 5....needless to say it wasnt happening. I was going to do more damage then good and my main goal of this log is to diet RIGHT and train SMART. One 500 calorie meal that was consumed 8 hours before training does not constitute something to train given my routine.

So since I have a very rigorous week ahead of me I will change up my routine for this week.

Tuesday: 10-15 minutes HIIT cardio
    Wednesday: Bench(325)/Squat(455)/Deadlift(455) + shoulders, traps, biceps, triceps abs(light)
    Thursday: rest since big final is on friday
    Friday: 10-15 minutes cardio following by full body light routine(deload of sorts)

Sunday/Monday I should resume the routine as normal.

I quickly ate some pepperoni and cheddar cheese to give me a boost of energy to study. Also added 2 scoops of whey. Im defrosting some steak to eat in 2-3 hours.

It's all about rolling with the punches. Life just handed me some lemons...i have decided to squeeze those lemons in the eyes of life then kick life in the nutz.

Off to study. I have 2 finals this week, one on wednesday and one on friday.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.21%

good luck on the finals my friend
    Working on living
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.07%

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    It's all about rolling with the punches. Life just handed me some lemons...i have decided to squeeze those lemons in the eyes of life then kick life in the nutz.

Epic...
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

In other words .. "Go with the flow..."
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Make it happen GH!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.96%

Nice workouts GH!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Give it hell GH.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Do it! Do It!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

Christ what a day...

Tuesday: 10-15 minutes HIIT cardio
    Wednesday: Bench(325)/Squat(455)/Deadlift(455) + shoulders, traps, biceps, triceps abs(light)
    Thursday: rest since big final is on friday
    Friday: 10-15 minutes cardio following by full body light routine(deload of sorts)
    Change can be good.

hitt cardio nice. I do that sometimes. ever do interval cardio?

summer college I assume

What are you majoring in?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Change can be good.

hitt cardio nice. I do that sometimes. ever do interval cardio?

summer college I assume

What are you majoring in?
    Yep summer college. No majoring taking organic chemistry for grad school. I graduated from Emory with a Bachelors in Science in Nueroscience and Behavioral Biology. Right now Im pretty much amplifying my resume for med school. Improving GPA, getting experience, get another degree....

Hey sorry for the lack of updates. Woke up at 5 am this morning and had a final and then continued to study till 9pm. Got home hit bench and deadlift.

Bench :
    325x5
    325x5
    315x1

Deadlift:
    455x2
    455x1

Been a long day and just wanted to do something. Nothing impressive but something. I was going to hit squat...but i looked at the clock at it was past 12....i need to be up in the morning and study all day again.

Friday I should be able to update you all, and give a 3 week review. But the SWOLE stack is definitely preventing me from losing ANY muscle. This went from a cut to a drastic recomp. I dont see my weight changing much but fat is melting off and I am if anything maintaining if not gaining muscle mass. This week is 2000 calories a day.

Hopefully i can get a full body on friday and get back to the grind next week when i start DCP.
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

Yep summer college. No majoring taking organic chemistry for grad school. I graduated from Emory with a Bachelors in Science in Nueroscience and Behavioral Biology. Right now Im pretty much amplifying my resume for med school. Improving GPA, getting experience, get another degree....

Hey sorry for the lack of updates. Woke up at 5 am this morning and had a final and then continued to study till 9pm. Got home hit bench and deadlift.

Bench :
    325x5
    325x5
    315x1

Deadlift:
    455x2
    455x1

Been a long day and just wanted to do something. Nothing impressive but something. I was going to hit squat...but i looked at the clock at it was past 12....i need to be up in the morning and study all day again.

Friday I should be able to update you all, and give a 3 week review. But the SWOLE stack is definitely preventing me from losing ANY muscle. This went from a cut to a drastic recomp. I dont see my weight changing much but fat is melting off and I am if anything maintaining if not gaining muscle mass. This week is 2000 calories a day.

Hopefully i can get a full body on friday and get back to the grind next week when i start DCP.
    Nice numbers GH.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Good stuff get that full body in you will feel like a champ!
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff get that full body in you will feel like a champ!
    He already looks like a champ
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Yah it's almost confusing when you see hardly any weight come off on the scales and the mirror says something different. All you think is can this be true. Only problem with recomp is it is fairly slow and it gets tough when you want to get very lean and have to resort to more drastic dieting practices.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Sounds familiar. If I recomp right now it is like GH's experience purely a side effect of good training and supplementation because cals are at a deficit.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

Sounds familiar. If I recomp right now it is like GH's experience purely a side effect of good training and supplementation because cals are at a deficit.
    I blame this entirely on the SWOLE stack. Alpha T-2 and OEP are leaning me out very nicely but I strongly believe the SWOLE stack is transforming my phsyieuq for the better. Calories are at 2000 and ill stay here for a bit. The routine is pushing my physical limits and creating the perfect environment for the stack to shine. Im only 3 weeks in and i have seen very noticeable results. For a natural stack this is going about and beyond my expectations. Just this weekend i was comfortable enough to go to a pool part which i havent done in quite some time.

So I should be back regularly updating everyone on a more regular basis. Thank you for waiting.

Fridays workout was SO much fun. TONS of aggression. Just had some fun in the gym and hit a full body. Ill just hit some of the highlights and not bore you witht he entire routine

Bench:
    225x23

Squat:
    315x21

Deadlift: Partials(from the knees up)
    600x2
    600x2
    600x1

Triple super set for shoulders: 4 sets
    Standing barbell military/Side Lateral/ Rear laterals

Upright row: 4 sets

SuperSet biceps: 5 sets
    Hammer curl/Preacher curl

Rested this weekend had a controlled increase in calories to prepare my body for a week of 2000 calories again.

Today Ill go back to my normal routine and i may change it up a bit to speed up the workout out. After the Bench ill hit a pyramid style workout for Bent Over Row.

Next my review of the Swole STack 3 weeks in:

Strength: Excellent thus far. Maintianing if not gaining strength while on caloric deficit.

Recovery: 2 days max. Usually recovery after a day or so. Literally after a weekend of rest my body is back at 100%.

Acne: Yes gots some back acne.

Aggression: Very high. More of a controlled aggression though. I feel as if this is more of my normal level of aggression. I am naturally aggressive and I feel as if the stack is bringing back the REAL me DESPITE the amazing amount of stress. Im loving it every second of this stack.

Muscle Gain: only way i can explain the scale staying within the same range

Over Anabolic Rating: 10/10....now before you get all pissy with me for being sponsored I want you to understand that This past week i should have gotten weaker....lost tremendous amounts of weight (in the past finals week can zap 5lbs off my frame)....and overall should have been bad for my overall strength goals. BUT it was just the opposite. My cut stayed RIGHT ON TRACK!!! Yeah the scale read the same by my abs are starting to show through along with my obliques. My strength has gone NOWHERE and if anything gave me enough motivation and aggression to bust through the week like a CHAMP. Now it is my strong opinion that this stack is right on point with bringing out your natural potential. I feel almost as if TestoPro and SToked are made for young and hungry guys like me. BUT then I realize the older crowd are getting the same benefits as I am. Truly a stack that hits you from all angles.

Best thing about this stack is that you can easily add to it or take away from it. You can just run glycobol and still get gains. Or just run testopro or just run stoked. OR you can combine it all then add HGHPro and maybe some of your faves from other places and the gains will just keep getting better. I feel so blessed right now and dont have the words to portray how lucky I am to be part of such a stellar team that has such high quality supplements that bring outs our natural potentials.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Great stuff GH! How was the response to the new you at the pool party?
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

Great stuff GH! How was the response to the new you at the pool party?

Nothing epic but i realized the girls their were slick....they were copping feels and trying for me not to realize....it may have worked if i didnt do the same thing haha!

I expect the reactions to be a lot more epic once im looking a lot more lean. Im Still kinda smooth but i look a lot more muscular. My friend on saturday put it best....

"Andy your the only man that no matter how big i get i still feel small next to you...and i dont understand how you say you're natural but are BIGGER and LEANER from when i lost saw you....what the F*CK are you on??"

I smiled and then proceeded to tell him everything I was taking. He is putting in an order today.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Good stuff GH, I am liking TestoPro solo right now. All of my strength remains even though I am at or below maintenance, continue to lean out even though my diet is not perfect and my test levels are remaining high after months of other test boosters. TestoPro is the real deal and I am sure it will work amazing with Stoked being young like we are. For me, going to finish up my TestoPro, take a break for a month from everything then come back at it for a late summer push .
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Nothing epic but i realized the girls their were slick....they were copping feels and trying for me not to realize....it may have worked if i didnt do the same thing haha!

I expect the reactions to be a lot more epic once im looking a lot more lean. Im Still kinda smooth but i look a lot more muscular. My friend on saturday put it best....

"Andy your the only man that no matter how big i get i still feel small next to you...and i dont understand how you say you're natural but are BIGGER and LEANER from when i lost saw you....what the F*CK are you on??"

I smiled and then proceeded to tell him everything I was taking. He is putting in an order today.
    I would say that was relatively epic. Going from not feeling comfortable with your shirt off to having girls being flirty and a lil touchy feely then having your Bro tell you you look bigger and leaner and asking what you are on...

Sounds pretty epic to me...
    I am just guessing here but would it require what Winged Angels playing the harp while singing about your abs to be considered epic?

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Good stuff GH, I am liking TestoPro solo right now. All of my strength remains even though I am at or below maintenance, continue to lean out even though my diet is not perfect and my test levels are remaining high after months of other test boosters. TestoPro is the real deal and I am sure it will work amazing with Stoked being young like we are. For me, going to finish up my TestoPro, take a break for a month from everything then come back at it for a late summer push .
    Amen, I love me some Testopro! Don't order those things without me Bro! I still want in on that.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

I would say that was relatively epic. Going from not feeling comfortable with your shirt off to having girls being flirty and a lil touchy feely then having your Bro tell you you look bigger and leaner and asking what you are on...

Sounds pretty epic to me...
    I am just guessing here but would it require what Winged Angels playing the harp while singing about your abs to be considered epic?

Amen, I love me some Testopro! Don't order those things without me Bro! I still want in on that.

Haha yeah pretty much...i should take off my shirt and their first reaction should be to put band-aids on my abs LOL

I can see why you loved the SWOLE stack so much! I gotta personally save up some money before i through in another order. Gotta hit up some why first and Im saving up so i can order some whey from trunutrition. Wanna order their Isolate for after training and trutein for morning and meal replacement.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

Anyone know if spreading out Alpha T-2 to 3 servings of 1 pill is acceptable?

Im thinking one in the morning...one pre-lift/afternoon....and one before bed with DCP/BCAA's/Glycobol.

Dont have whey so after working out ill chug 2 scoops of RecoverPRo then I'll eating 2 cans of tuna with italian dressing (1 good seasoning packet mixed with EVOO and vinegar). Ill take my afternoon dose of TestoPro and Stoked at this time.

Ill wait 2-3 hours and then Ill have chicken (drumstick and thigh) with fruits and yogurts. GLycobol will be taken before hand.

Ive also bought some potassium gluconate at Walmart (3 bucks) to help prevent any cramping.

Todays total food intake will look as follows:

Breakfast: Tuna

Lunch: Chicken drumsticks

Post Lift: Tuna, BCAA's

Dinner: Chicken, yogurt, fruit

Before bed: BCAA's

Protein: 268
    Fat: 69
    Carbs: 46

Tomorrow Ill drop my fat a little lower. Then on wednesday Ill spike it up to around 100g.

Just brought some brocoli so tomorrow Ill add some veggies into breakfast or lunch. Thinking of getting some benefiber to ensure im getting my daily allowance of fiber. I try to eat at least 2-3 servings of fruit a day. Same with veggies.
  27. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

Great work GH!!!
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Great work GH!!!
    Why thank you! Lets see how my workout goes...gonna start in a bit once my dad gets home so he can spot me for bench

This is my 4th week so things are going to start really going into overdrive. Then next 5 week swill be brutal.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

Todays lift:

Bench:
    135x10
    185x8
    225x5
    275x3
    325x2
    325x4
    335x1
    365x1
    315x6
    315x5

Bent Over Row
    135x5
    185x5
    225x5
    275x3
    275x3
    275x1
    135x10

Hack Squat on smith machine: (no pulleys and bar weighs 55lbs)
    105x8
    155x8
    205x4
    205x5
    155x6
    105x8

Seated Dumbell Military Press:
    30x10
    65x12
    65x6
    65x3

Hammer Curls
    45x8
    45x8
    45x4
    20x10
    20x6

OverHead tricep extensions:

45x10
    95x5
    135x4
    155x1

Abs

Called it a day. Felt like my endurance is getting better. Still feeling like im not losing any strength despite the caloric deficit. Bench I did with no spot so i put the spot bars so they were slightly under my chest when I arched. So when i brought it down and the bar sank into my chest, it would touch the spot bars so if i failed...i wouldnt be crushed.

Weight is 188.8 after lifting
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Todays lift:

Bench:
    135x10
    185x8
    225x5
    275x3
    325x2
    325x4
    335x1
    365x1
    315x6
    315x5

Bent Over Row
    135x5
    185x5
    225x5
    275x3
    275x3
    275x1
    135x10

Hack Squat on smith machine: (no pulleys and bar weighs 55lbs)
    105x8
    155x8
    205x4
    205x5
    155x6
    105x8

Seated Dumbell Military Press:
    30x10
    65x12
    65x6
    65x3

Hammer Curls
    45x8
    45x8
    45x4
    20x10
    20x6

OverHead tricep extensions:

45x10
    95x5
    135x4
    155x1

Abs

Called it a day. Felt like my endurance is getting better. Still feeling like im not losing any strength despite the caloric deficit. Bench I did with no spot so i put the spot bars so they were slightly under my chest when I arched. So when i brought it down and the bar sank into my chest, it would touch the spot bars so if i failed...i wouldnt be crushed.

Weight is 188.8 after lifting
    Said this many times over the last year but I remember when every time I went on a diet I lost significant strength especially on compound lifts. I can't remember the lost time this happened as I have taken strength maintenance for granted on herbal supplementation.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%

Good stuff GH and yeah I am thinking of the trutien blend. I am not going to mess with a separate isolate though. I just don't see the reason unless not using BCAA's or EAA's they will get into the system faster than Isolate will for that immediate kick, and then the trutein will keep nitrogen up so I am not going to get an isolate for quick delivery.
  32. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

Very nice GH!!!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.21%

great numbers GH!!! man you are getting strong!!!
    Working on living
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    great numbers GH!!! man you are getting strong!!!
    Not quite...i see right now more of a maintenance of my current strength level and adding muscular endurance. So instead of getting stronger...i feel that I can take that maximal effort and last longer. GREAT for martial arts.

On a separate note....based on how 365 felt....i can see myself surpassing 405 by the end of this year. Im going to continue the pyramid style workout for the next few weeks since its pushing my muscles harder then just staying at 1 weight for 5 sets. And I think next week I wont hit flat bench at all and see if a small break from that lift will allow me to push harder the following week. Thinking of Incline, Dumbells, close grip will be the focus of next week.

Squats and Deadlift will also be slightly altered so I can start really gearing my body to push some Man-Weight. I will start working with 600lbs more regulary so that by the end of the year i can pull 600lbs. Squat....im thinking anywhere between 645-735. But again this I only feel i can do this b/c the next time I hit the SWOLE stack...i wont be in caloric deficit and I still got 5 weeks left....I see me establishing a good foundation to build on.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Good stuff GH and yeah I am thinking of the trutien blend. I am not going to mess with a separate isolate though. I just don't see the reason unless not using BCAA's or EAA's they will get into the system faster than Isolate will for that immediate kick, and then the trutein will keep nitrogen up so I am not going to get an isolate for quick delivery.
    Gaspari's Intra looks interesting... think they're bringing up their game a bit.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

Here is my issue with that option....gaspari's intra is 55 bucks a pop for something that is 68% protein per scoop. Trunutritions isolate is a whopping 90% protein per scoop and contains 6.8 grams of BCAA's and just under 5 grams of glutamine precursors. And on top of that 6lbs is 45 bucks which gives me 91 servings.

It seems especially if i use only post workout, that option will last me longer then most EAA powders and also probably taste better to boot. The only thing that competes is Nutraplanets EAA powder which is 13 bucks for 500 grams.

I was thinking hitting up 2 scoops of Isolate, 5-10 grams of glutamine and 1 scoop of Essentials+joint as my new Post lift staple. I could sip on RecoverPro throughout workout and immediately after.

If trutein would be used similarly save i would add some oats and fruits to the mix.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Here is my issue with that option....gaspari's intra is 55 bucks a pop for something that is 68% protein per scoop. Trunutritions isolate is a whopping 90% protein per scoop and contains 6.8 grams of BCAA's and just under 5 grams of glutamine precursors. And on top of that 6lbs is 45 bucks which gives me 91 servings.

It seems especially if i use only post workout, that option will last me longer then most EAA powders and also probably taste better to boot. The only thing that competes is Nutraplanets EAA powder which is 13 bucks for 500 grams.

I was thinking hitting up 2 scoops of Isolate, 5-10 grams of glutamine and 1 scoop of Essentials+joint as my new Post lift staple. I could sip on RecoverPro throughout workout and immediately after.

If trutein would be used similarly save i would add some oats and fruits to the mix.
    Pretty difficult for a flavoured protein to be 90% per scoop... but 68% definitely is not high..

Yah by my calculation Trutein is 73% protein..
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Nutrapro is 77% when you calculate it, it says 79% but 22 grams/ 28.4 grams is 77.4% If were taking percentages it's the better deal at 29.95 but the blend is all wheys. If you want casein and egg in it then Myofusion and Trutein are the better choices...
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

trutein i have yet to calculate but their pure isolat is 27 grams in a 30 gram scoop (only for the vanilla flavor though).

I love the taste of Myofusion and what I like most about it is that ir had more then just Whey but it does not have casein...to my knowledge. Nutrapro in my opinion is a pure Whey at its best. Has a nice mix of concentrate and isolate that bring up the percentage per scoop.

Trutein may have the more complete profile only b/c it has the casein as well as the Whey and the egg.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

do you do rotator cuff exercises with light weights a couple times a week?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

Similar Forum Threads

1. anabolic innovation samples
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 06:31 PM
  2. Anabolic Innovation's WANTS TO GIVE YOU MONEY!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 09:19 PM
  3. Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support
    By 01yz426 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 12:37 AM